Transformers: Seekers Rising - RP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Devaron9, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

The Battle of Cybertron. The battle where it all happened. Decepticon and Autobot fleets clashed in Cybertron's orbit, seekers and fliers darting between them in dogfights, and on the hull of the Autobot flagship The Ark, Optimus Prime and Megatron clashed steel. There swords collided with great force, matching each other with each swing. The two were evenly matched, neither leader gaining an advantage over the other. Flying through the battle, Starscream would transform, landing on the Nemesis to watch the two warrior clash with one another. It was here he saw an opportunity to make his name, become a legendary war hero. Starscream raised his Null Ray Repeater, levelling it with Optimus' head. As soon as he was lined up, there was little hesitation for Starscream to shoot. This was his moment. If he killed Optimus, Megatron would have to respect him. The Decepticons would see him as a warrior of great power.

Then it all fell apart. The shot didn't hit the intended target. Even from the Nemesis, Starscream could see Energon pouring out of Megatron's abdomen. Within seconds, Optimus seized his chance and drove his blade straight through Megatron's chest, spearing through the Decepticon symbol and shattering his spark. Multiple emotion rushed through Starscream's head. First came the panic, having just killed not only the Decepticon leader, but also the icon of billions of soldiers. Then came the glory of having finally disposed the mech who so many times had put him down and announced him as nothing. Then came the realisation that without Megatron, this meant leadership of the Decepticon was his for the taking.

"DECEPTICONS! OUR MIGHTY LEADER HAS FALLEN!" FALL BACK!"

As every Decepticons ship, seeker and Starfighter quantum jumped to safety, Starscream took one last look at his former leader, now simply being dragged away, Energon dripping onto the floor.

"Farewell Megatron. Where you failed, I will succeed!"

Chaar, The Present

Starscream watched as the last pieces of the dismantled Nemesis were taken away. Starscream could never stand the sight of the warship, and as a symbol of the late Megatron, it was not in his interests to keep him lingering in the minds of soldiers. He couldn't have more of his warriors running off to Soundwave because of their denial. Returning to his war room, Starscream ordered a silver-clad vehicon to set up a planetary map.

"Where are my generals when I required them?" he mused, as Thrust wandered in, sitting atop a Vehicon's work centre. "Thrust, would you kindly stop being a moping about and let my subordinates do their job!"

Thrust sighed and hopped off the console, leaving a few cracks in the keys.

"So what's the plan, Screamer?" Thrust asked.

"I will tell you when the others arrive. And that's Lord Starscream to you, Thrust!" Starscream scalded him.

2. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    Elsewhere:
    Onslaught paced through a room. Maps and battle plans strewn about.
    "The enemies movements are going all around ... Wreckers on our flank, Seekers to the right, and Predacons on our left, while we're engaged with Deathsaurus..... This war has been bad enough, what plans am I supposed to come out with... especially without my forces or Megatron here anymore..... Swindle, Brawl, Vortex, Blast Off, where did you go?"
    He paced some more thinking of what was going on....
    Onslaught than thought of an idea.
    He clicked a pager on the far left wall.
    "Soundwave, sir, I believe I have a new plan. If you are not busy, I will meet you at your office in 5 minutes. "

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  3. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

"Come on in."
    The blue and grey mech states as he stares off at his reflection from the window. His recent 'upgrade' was made more for necessity than out of want, making him look like his fallen leader from afar. He turns to a console in his office and brings up an image, one of Megatron's end.
    How could he have fallen so swiftly.... Optimus was never able to get the upper hand like this...
    His blue fist clenched tighter
    But i swear on my innermost energon, i will bring your image back Lord Megatron, you will be known as the hero Cybertron lost.

4. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    Onslaught opened the door, and entered the room. Soundwaves new body style was an interesting upgrade, but he thought it was a tactically wise thing to do in the midst of the conflict.
    "Soundwave, I am sure that you are aware of the odds we face. We are low on energon, and the Stunticons have been engaged in the front lines of our battle, along with most of our hardest hitters, but I do not believe it is enough. Our troops morality falls daily. We need to do something. And I have had an idea. The Autobots have sent their foolhardy Wreckers to engage our southernmost forces. I believe that if we can find my men, and engage Bruticus, that will provide enough distraction for a strike team to head to the southern mining encampment. That area is rich in supplies, and if we send Long Haul and the Constructicons to that position, we may be able to take resources that will last us for another 100 couple hundred years. It is a little risky. New Intel suggests common Autobots have started drafting into the ranks of the Wreckers, but it is worth a shot. I have full details from some of our spies about enemy positions, and I am ready to engage there in 2 solar cycles. What do you say?"

5. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

"How likely do you believe you can find the other combaticons?"
    Soundwave asks coldly, not out of disrespect, but more curiosity. his voice just always sounds cold

6. Devaron9

"About time X-Gunner" Starscream said as the con entered. "At least someone has the time to acknowledge when his superiors summon them."

Thrust groaned behind Starscream, arms folded.

7. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    Onslaught was familiar with this, "cold" feeling Soundwave gave off, reminding him of his time with Shockwave.
    "According to my calculations, it will have to be in the next 70 solar cycles. You remember the Combiner Project Megatron and Shockwave put me and the other Combaticons through? We all still have a mental connection, and I believe I may be able to contact them from there. If I truely cannot find the other Combaticons, than we should get Devastator into the equation to provide the distraction necessary for taking the Southern Mining encampment. We have already lost the Terrorcons to Scorponok, and I do not wish to lose Devastator to any other of these groups."

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  8. Devaron9

"You will be informed when the others arrive" Starscream snarled. "It's been a slow few months, and I intend our first operation in that time to be flawless."

9. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Just then Buzzsaw flew into Soundwave's office. He looked expectantly at Soundwave's chest, indicating he had a report to upload. He didn't even bother acknowledging Onslaught though.

10. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Just then Skywarp teleported in and dumped a bucket of ice on X-Gunner before teleporting to the other side of the room. He snickered in mirth.

11. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"Perhaps you just need to... COOL OFF!" cackles Skywarp pointing at the ice.

Just then Ion Storm walked in and gives a deadpan look at Skywarp. "He needs a leash."

"And you need to let out your stress. You're just... Crackling with it." snickers Skywarp.

12. Devaron9

Starscream sighed.

"Well, unless anyone else decides to respect my leadership, we'll begin."

Starscream focused his map on a small red moon.

"This is Krymsin, a moon in the quadrant 3533. Thanks to recent intel, we have discovered a refuelling station in orbit of it that Megatron neglected to inform me about. Reconnaissance shows that Soundwave's forces have been using it for there warships, and the crew swore allegiance to him. So we will take a force and obliterate the station. Show Soundwave that I am not be messed with!"

Starscream slammed his fist down on the console as he finished his sentence. Primus he hated that faceless blue emotionless freak.

13. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Skywarp grins. "So we get to blow it up?!" His wings waggled in excitement. "Can I blow it up?!"

14. Devaron9

"I think you're understating the size of the refuelling platform" said Thrust. "Worth a city at least."

Starscream smirked.

"I intend to show our enemies that we're a force to be reckoned with" he said.

15. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"Just get Ion guy to make a bunch of bombs! It can't be that hard." Skywarp's optics twinkled. The thought of giant fireworks seemed awesome.

Ion Storm simply grunted.

16. Devaron9

"Sooner. The sooner they get crippled" Thrust responded with."

Starscream sighed.

"When I saw my shot at being a tyrannical overlord, I really regret giving my fellow seekers high ranking positions. We strike strategically."

The hologram changed to show schematics of the refueling station. Several areas are glowing red.

"If we strike all of these points with a hard enough attack, it should set off a chain reaction that will now the station sky high. Well, space high. Space higher. You get the point. And if we can shred some of Soundwave's ships that didn't uncouple themselves from the docking positions
    in the process, even better."

17. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"Then it would be best to attack when most of the ships are in the middle of transfer. Containers of fuel out in the open are perfect accelerants for taking out the ships at the same time as the station." muses Ion Storm.

Skywarp stares at the map silently as his mind runs calculations.

18. Devaron9

"I presume you mean tubes, but agreed" said Starscream. "Our main concern is that, while the ships will likely have their weaponry offline to prevent them going off during refuelling, my scouts have yet to establish the defence measures the station itself has."

19. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

"70 solar cycles is a long time without one of my generals.... though if success is obtained it will turn this war...."
    Soundwave thinks to himself as his chest opens for Buzzsaw to fly in.

"Do we even have an idea on what the station has in terms of mech power?"
    Thundercracker states

20. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Buzzsaw transforms into a data disc and inserts into Soundwave's chest. He begins to download the latest recon mission: Wrecker movements and any information on the already noticeably absent Combaticons. The data would show outlying schematics of a seemingly abandoned neutral post about 1 decacycle away from a major loyalist fueling station.
    Next a ship's skiff would be seen darting into the debris.
    Close ups would show red emblazoned emblems on the passengers who exited.
    Just then the footage shakes from a blast.
    A status file of Wrecker Cosmos would be listed as cause.
    The data statics suddenly and shows a compilation report from all spies. The Combaticons are still MIA after 6 weeks. A query is listed for whether to continue the search?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017