Transformers: Scorn of The Star Seekers

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Shadowwavepool7, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Veritas Prime

Veritas Prime You're Not Alone

News Credits:
    Nice introduction to Reflector.

2. Shadowwavepool7

Shadowwavepool7 Life's suffering slave

I was hoping to have this released on Christmas day, but a late present is acceptable. As promised the wild ride has begun. Here is part 14: Bat in the Belfrey

At the Earth team’s base Sandstorm is getting chewed out by Proxima over the Reflector fiasco.

Proxima: “Here we are trying to do our jobs, and this clod is just letting them go!”

Wheelie: “You made your point, Proxima.”

Proxima: “I clearly haven’t since it hasn’t sunk in to him! How are we supposed to accept him as our leader when he goes behind our backs?”

Smoke: “Yelling at him isn’t going to solve anything.”

Deep: “I hate to side with Proxima but she’s right. We need a leader we can stand behind.”

Sand: “You’re all right. I betrayed your trust. I was unsure how you’d all react to me convering with him.”

Brains: “That whole Steeljaw fiasco has us all on edge. You can’t blame us for feeling this way.”

Smoke: “Look he made a mistake, it happens to the best of us.”

Proxima: (snide) ”I don’t make mistakes!”

Deep: “Given your track record you’re bound to make one.”

Proxima: “I highly doubt it.”

Sand: “I swear on my life I will always be transparent with you all from this point on.”

Smoke: “Sounds good to me.”

Deep: “Now that that’s settled, what now?”

Clock: “I just realized something. How did Reflector have access to spacebridge technology?”

Everyone falls silent. It’s a glaring detail everyone overlooked until now.

Sand: “If he has access, then that means the rest of the Decepticons have it.”

Deep: “But how?”

Sand: “At this point it doesn’t matter. We need to alert Rodimus that he might be in grave danger.”

Fixit: “Already on it. Hello Rodimus, come in? Anybody?”

There is complete radio silence.

Fixit: “That’s strange. Someone is always there.”

Proxima: -facepalming- “I can’t believe it… they’re actually doing it.”

Sand: “Doing what?”

Proxima: “They’re taking a business vacation in space for a day or two. Complete radio silence to keep themselves hidden from danger.”

Clock: “And completely vulnerable to a surprise attack.”

Sand: “Do you know where they’ll be?”

Proxima: “Earth on their main military compound on the Xanthium MK II.”

Sand: “Proxima, bridge us there. You and the MInicons stay here in case of anything related to Steeljaw.”

Speaking of Steeljaw, he’s been quite busy since his first encounter with the Earth team. He’s picked up a large batch of supplies to help him survive living on the planet He seems to have memorized the maximum distance of being detected by Wheelie and Outback. He’s venturing into a part of the forest he hasn’t explored before, and it seems curiosity has worked well in his favor. He’s picking up an unfamiliar scent in cave a few miles away. Dropping his equipment, he runs over to check it out.

Meanwhile in Washington D.C, the vice president turned stand-in president Michael Bay has finished passing a few new laws. He walks outside the White House with the secret service. While conversing the secret service members reveal a flaw that Bay doesn’t take kindly to.

Bay: -yelling- “What do you mean you don’t like Pain and Gain?”

Agent 1: “Well to be fair, sir, we don’t like many of your movies in general.”

Bay: “Oh that’s it! Either arrest yourselves or leave my America forever!”

Agent 2: “This is everyone’s America.”

Bay: “Every single country in the world belongs to America!”

Agent 3: “Then how the heck are we supposed to leave?”

Bay: “...I don’t know.”

Agent 1: “I miss president Sludge. He made everything hilariously uncomplicated.”

Bay: “Well I’m going to watch my favorite war movie Pearl Harbor. Historical inaccuracies and Ben Affleck be damned.”

As much as Bay would love to go on about his success something far more pressing has caught his attention. The cyborg body that Perceptor and Wheeljack created for him has a sensor that detects foreign anomalies from space.

Bay: “We’ll continue this another time, but something has come up. I think Earth and the Autobots might be in trouble.”

In the main military compound where Spike and Daniel are meeting the Autobots they are helping unload the Xanthium MK II. It’s about the size of a mile. It’s more than enough for a major battle to take place. Spike and Daniel are already inside and the ship has an auto pilot so they don’t have to drive. Unbeknownst to them Ratbat has hitched a ride since he mass shifted down to the size of a paper clip. Through one of the crevices he makes his way in and finds the security terminal. It seems he wasn’t needed.

“What’s this? Someone has shut down the security systems before me? It seems we are not the only ones with a score to settle.”

Ratbat is right. The one with a score to settle is Marissa Fairborne. After sneaking aboard the ship she shut it down, and now hides with a gun in her and a spacesuit as her getup. The Earth team arrives through the ground bridge one minute too late.

Sand: “Where are Spike and Daniel?”

Ace: “You just missed them.”

Fowler: “You seem distressed, what is it?

Sand: “Decepticons have access to space bridge technology.”

Fowler: “They can be sitting ducks, but there’s nothing we can do. Radio communication is off from both Cybertron and the ship.”

Ace: “I guess it’s up to them.”

Sandstrom and the others bridge back to the base with their heads in shame. The ship makes a very fast trip to Cybertron. It only takes about half an hour to arrive to Cybertron where Rodimus’s team and a few selected others are waiting. They are the Dinobots, Blaster, Jazz, Roadbuster, and Red Alert, whom many believed would not be making the trip.

Perce: “How delightful to see you coming along, Red Alert.”

Road: “Didn’t think you’d make it.”

Red: “The other Aerialbots are in a good enough condition they’ll recover in a day or two. I figured I’d accept since I partake in these social activities so scarcely.”

Rod: “Either way we’re glad to have you here with us.”

The ship opens up the side to let everyone in. Spike and Daniel greet them at the entrance. Rodimus and Arcee are especially happy to see Daniel.

Acree: “I’ve missed you so much!”

Rod: “You’ve grown so much since I last saw you. It’s bringing tears to my eyes.”

Daniel: “Aww don’t be like that. You only just got here.”

Rod: “You’re right. These are happy times to spend with friends and family.”

Spike is getting attention from the older squad, particularly Jazz and the Dinobots.

Spike: “Good to see you guys gain, and you too, mr president.”

Sludge: “Me Sludge happy you acknowledge his superiority over you weaklings.”

Swoop :’Don’t get too carried away, big guy.”

Grimlock: “Me Grimlock ready to to get krunk.”

Spike: “You don’t have a mouth.”

Grimlock: “Dino mouth, remember?”

Spike: “Ah.”

Jazz: “So how’s it hanging?”

Spike: “Aside from a nagging alien hater we’re doing alright.”

Jazz: “It’s nice to get away and catch up with everyone.

Road: “I’ll drink to that!”

Spike: “So, shall we commence?”

Blurr: “I’d thought you’d never ask.”

The ship leaves Cybertron with everyone feeling a refreshed sense of happiness and purpose, the kind of emotions that will easily disappear in the very near future.

Back on Earth Steeljaw has found the cave that has the mysterious scent. Something is holding him back from blindly entering. He smells what appears to be another presence inside of it. Curiosity has overridden logic, and he begins to enter. His super hearing picks up something heading his way, and suddenly a white object flies out over his head. Steeljaw can’t seem to get a visual on this entity, but that is soon fixed when it flies back down and pins him to the ground. It hisses at him with fangs bared. When he gets a good look he’s sees it’s none other than RID Nightstrike, but as we know that is not the name he takes in this universe. He’s also been scaled down to be a little smaller than Steeljaw, but his wingspan is just as long as the show. He also has car parts since this version actually transforms. Steeljaw notices the Decepticon logo on the bat, and also sees it trying to bite his neck. Steeljaw has a much bigger destiny other than dying to some random Decepticon, and he manages to overpower the bat and throw him into a tree. He tries to tackle it, but it’s speed is quite impressive. It manages to swipe Steeljaw in the face with his wing, and while he’s blinded he picks up Steeljaw and slams him into the entrance of the cave. Steeljaw headbutts him and smacks him aside with his tail. The bat uppercuts him with his wing, and once again pins Steeljaw down. This time the fages get closer to his neck, and they glow a light blue. Steeljaw surprises it with his hidden claws and slashes the Decepticon logo. It lets go, but sends out a sonic screech that blasts Steeljaw back. In addition to the initial damage he received he finds himself temporarily incapacitated. The bat shows the palms of his hands, and the small openings glow blue like the fang did. Streams of energy come out of Steeljaw’s body and he feels himself weakening. The creature seems to be taking the energy for himself, ad he’s smiling. The creature draws closer and closer the more he drains Steeljaw. Steeljaw is finding himself in a tight spot, but the effects of the sonic screech have worn off. With the last bits of strength he has Steeljaw tackles the bat. They roll around the ground with the bat overpowering him and is now on top. Steeljaw kicks him twice in the stomach and they roll again. Steeljaw repeatedly punches him in the face. Since he severed the connection the energy that was stolen is slowly returning to him, and his attacks get stronger. After about fifteen punches Steeljaw slowly brings out his claws to the creature’s face. He’s ready to kill it but decides to wait to see the fear in the creature’s eyes, and that is exactly what he gets, with an added surprise. The bat speaks in a South American accent, particularly like Fish from the TMNT 2012 show.

(pleading) Oh please, senior, spare my miserable life. I only do this to survive!”

-growling- “Survive? I was about to become your next meal!”

“It is simply my nature! They made me this way!”

“They? What are you talking about? Explain yourself, who are you?”

“I...I don’t know.”

Steeljaw inches his claws closer.

“I don’t like that answer!”

“I swear I don’t know, amigo. I don’t remember anything after they changed me!”

“Who is this they you keep referring to?”

“Shockwave and Shockblast!”

Steeljaw retracts his claws and lets go of the bat, who seems surprised. He takes a deep sigh of relief.

“I know what you are. You’re one of their experiments.”

“How do you know?”

“I had a friend who worked directly under them and changed me similar to how they changed you. The question is why did it happen to you, and how did you escape?”

“From what little I do remember I was a deserter that they captured and tortured. The experiments took the rest of me, and now I can’t even remember my own name. As for how I escaped it happened when the Insecticons, Optimus Prime, and Elita-1’s gangs escaped from the tower. Elita-1 freed us all, but some of us did not survive the initial fall. When the Insecticons bridged themselves to Earth I did my best to blend in with their drones, and when I arrived I went in a different direction. Since then I’ve hid in this cave feeding on anything that came my way, and that includes a few Autobots and Decepticons…”

“Until I showed up. Tell me, does that eating habit of yours happen all the time?”

“It’s not quite because I need to do it, I just feel compelled to do it.”

“Well try it on me again and I will not hesitate to kill you.”

“Duly noted.”

“So what name should I call you?. Mine is Steeljaw.”

“I don’t know what my real name is, but I suppose the one Shockblast gave me will do.”

“And that is?”

“Sonar.”

Steeljaw smiles and lays out his hand to shake Sonar’s.

“Pleased to make your acquaintance, Sonar, even if it was under dangerous conditions.”

“So what brings you to Earth?”

“Like you I long to be free from both the war and oppression. I am a deserter like you with a similar goal. I want this planet to be our home, but not just for us. I want Decepticons, Autobots, and Seacons alike who no longer want to be ruled by the iron fists of Megatron and the Primes.”

“You’re a brave, wolf, amigo.”

“And under my guidance I shall lead them to a better life. Will you join me on my crusade?”

“Absolutely. I’ve been so afraid I just kill everything in sight, and when I attacked you, you spared me.”

Steeljaw puts his arm around Sonar’s wing and speaks softly to him.

“You don’t have to be afraid any longer. I am here with you.”

“Thank you.”

“I feel like this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.”

“I’ve never had a friend before, at least I don’t remember.”

“Forget the past, live in the present and embrace the future.”

“So now what?”

“We should wait until our wounds heal. Unfortunately we are not safe here yet. We have Autobots who seek to capture us. I scratched out your logo so you won’t be detected by their regular sensors. I have specific targets I want you to kill. I will provide the distraction, you go to their base and end the Autobot’s lives. Steal supplies from the base and deliver them to me I have ideas that will help us in the future.”

Back on the ship everyone is having a great time. Roadbuster and Springer are drinking to their spark’s content, laughing all the way to the next sip. Blaster has let Eject, Rewind, and Lockjaw come out to enjoy the occasion. Lockjaw simply licks himself while Daniel is talking with Eject and Rewind about his girl troubles.

Daniel: “So there he is a freaking hipster and she’s just all into that? I mean is there something wrong with me?”

Eject: “Of course not! Clearly this human you speak of is misinformed.”

Daniel: “I just don’t know how to deal with Rad and Carlos.”

Eject: “I have a few fighting techniques I can teach you.”

Rewind: “No, confuse them with trivial knowledge. Watch their tiny brains implode.”

Eject: “We need to show Daniel that wit alone won’t always save him.”

Rewind: “Nonsense!”

The two get into such a squabble they completely forget about Daniel. Kup is regaling the Dinobots with more stories when Rodimus interrupts him.

Kup: “Boy do I look like I want to talk to you right now?”

Rod: “Well no, but I wanted you to-”

Kup: “You wanted me to what, boy? Give you attention? Who do you think I am, your dad? Keep your daddy issues to yourself and get gold old Kup a smoke.”

Rod: “Well I’m the Prime, so get it yourself.”

Kup: “Just because you’re the Prime doesn’t mean you’re my boss! Now get it before I have to put these old joints back in the groove of some youngin beatdowns!”

Rodimus droops his head down and gives him the drink. He leaves to find someone who might be remotely interested in talking.

Swoop: You sure got him whipped.”

Kup: “I get too much enjoyment from getting his bolts in a twist. I'd get it myself if he held his ground just a little longer.”

Grimlock: “But nobody gets past Kup.”

Kup: “Exactly.”

Slag: “Tell me Slag the story where you gouged that Decepticon’s eyes out with your bare hands!”

Kup: “Ah yes that one. Well this story begins the way all good war stores do, with hookers!”

The Wreckers are drinking and laughing, especially Roadbuster, but Ultra Magnus is keeping himself sober and acting all mysterious by looking out into space.

Road: “Oi, boss, lighten up. Have a drink with us!”

Magnus: “I’m all for catching up with friends, but I’m not a fan of drinking.”

Springer: “If you don’t mind me I need to find Rodimus.”

The stumbling Roadbuster tries to cheer him up. Springer leaves to get himself a drink, but temporarily gets lost, unable to participate in the private conversation that Ultra Magnus and Roadbuster are having.

“Hey, how are you doing, boss? You seem more uncomfortable than usual.”

“Please drop the formalities, we’re all equals here.”

“Force of habit. I’ve served you for so long it’s a part of my system for better or for worse.”

“Sometimes I feel the worst is all we have.”

“We’ve certainly seen some gruesome things, but the four of us have survived.”

“Indeed we have, and I’m glad you’re one of them. Tis a shame that the rest of our team were not so fortunate.”

“Yeah I’d love to see what Leadfoot and Topspin would've done here, Whirl too. Too bad Gears couldn't make it.”

“He was on a recon mission under orders.”

“Ah, so are you feeling more at ease?”

“Somewhat, but we still have much to do.”

“Right.”

Blurr, Jazz, Blaster and Arcee are sitting at a table socializing. Arcee is a little tipsy from drinking, but sober enough to handle herself in the coming battles.

Blaster: “Kicking back has never felt so good."

Arcee giggles.

Arcee: “I don’t know why I find that funny but I do!”

Blurr: “Oh my.”

Arcee: “Got something to say, Blurr?”

Blurr: “Oh no no my lips are sealed!”

Arcee: “That’s what I thought.”

Arcee leaves to get some fresh air.

Blurr: (cheery) “She is just a delight!”

Perceptor has had too many drinks, and Red Alert is trying to stop him.

Red: “I think you've had too much to drink.”

Perce: (drunk) “I think you should kiss my hindquarters you silly joke of a doctor!”

Perceptor starts spanking himself and and wildly runs around, attracting everyone’s attention.

Jazz: “He should be like this more often.”

Kup: “I actually like him better this way.”

Perceptor seems to muster enough concentration to pull Arcee back into the main hall. He has a giant box for her.

Arcee: “Oh, Pereceptor, you shouldn't have.”

Perce: “Please, it’s well earned for my favorite female warrior. I heard that your swords broke in battle, so I decided to make you new ones!”

Arcee opens the box to see tro brand new swords. They are much shinier, and has a dark blue tint to them.

Arcee: “Wow….you really shouldn't have.”

Perce: “They’re made from the same material of our late friend Longarm’s armor. These won’t be breaking unless you decide to fight Grimlock.”

Arcee tries them out a few slashes. She certainly approves.

Arcee: “I love it.”

Swoop: “Now that’s an upgrade.”

Grimlock: “Edgy. Get it? Because they’re sharp? Me Grimlock show myself out.”

Perce: “Now then, where’s that karaoke?”

Spike: “Oh god…”

Back on Earth the Earth team is relaxing until they see some activity on the monitors. Steeljaw is just out in the open wrecking havok on a freeway, flipping cars left and right.

Wheelie: “Looks like he’s finally lost his mind.”

Sand: “It’s certainly a massive tonal shift from the last time we saw him.”

Smoke: “We gotta get out there! People are going to get hurt,”

Sand: “Proxima, bridge us there. We’re ending this now. Overclock, Backfire, Smokescreen, and Outback, you’re with me. Deep-Down, with all due respect you won’t be much help on a high speed chase. I need you here. Something isn’t right here and I need someone capable to stay here.”

Deep: “Understood and agreed. I’m also feeling suspicious.”

Proxima: “Good luck, try not to get killed.”

The five bridge out to the freeway where Steeljaw is wreaking havok. He stops attacking them, allowing the other cars to drive away in fear.

Sand: “Perhaps you aren't as smart as you thought.”

Backfire: “Yeah way to get our attention!”

Steeljaw: “So good to see you all again. I must admit I’m quite surprised you survived our previous encounter, Outback.”

Outback: “Mate, I’m a professional. I don’t die that easily.”

Steeljaw: “I’ll keep that in mind.”

Sand: “Save it, it’s over for you.”

Steeljaw chuckles to himself.

Steeljaw: “This is only the beginning.”

Sand: “Come along quietly or else we’ll take you by force.”

Steeljaw: “Then catch me first!”

Steeljaw transforms and drives across the road. Everyone else follows suit. Smokescreen, Backfire, and Overclock easily catch up because they are all either sports cars or motorbikes.

Backfire nearly gets Steeljaw to crash, but using his vehicle’s superior bulk he knocks into him to make him crash. Overclock and Smokescreen get on both sides of him and are closing the gap, but Steeljaw pulls out the turbo to make his way through. Outback transforms and manages to grab him with his energon lasso, but the car is much stronger than his grip, so he’s drug on the street and forced to let go. The lasso is left in the middle of the street. Now they’re in the middle of traffic, so Outback and Overclock can’t catch him. Backfire’s bike and squeezes through the tight spaces and Smokescreen’s phase shifter allows him to drive through the cars. Sandstorm transforms into his flying vehicle and manages to keep up as well. Steeljaw transforms and grabs a car, throwing it into Sandstorm. It’s a direct hit and he comes crashing down with the humans as well. Smokescreen and Backfire both are forced to help the humans. Smokescreen grabs the car and Backfire let’s out the humans safely. It appears that Steeljaw is about to drive away, but Overclock from all the way back snipes his tire, forcing the car to topside. He’s incapacitated for Sandstorm, Smokescreen, and Backfire to corner him.

Sand: “It’s over, Steeljaw. There’s nowhere to run.”

Steeljaw: -snarking- “Who said anything about running?”

Smoke: “What’s your play?”

Steeljaw: “A simple diversion that you fell for perfectly. You Autobots are not as smart as you think you are.”

Sand: “You’re bluffing.”

Steeljaw: “I most often do, but this time I have evidence.”

A panel on Steeljaw’s forearm opens up to reveal a detonator.

Steeljaw: “Here’s how this little situation is going to play out. You have two options: Capture me or save the humans from this. It will require you all to stop the rubble from crushing the human vehicles.”

Steeljaw detonates the bomb, and the Autobots instantly go to work, forcing themselves to leave Steeljaw enough time to escape. Smokescreen protects the cars from the rubble by making contact with them and then turning his phase shifter on. Outback lassos as much as he can away as it falls. Sandstorm transforms into his flying aircraft and goes below the rubble and lets it fall on him so the humans can escape. Overclock snipes at it to break it into smaller pieces so only a few small rocks hit the humans. They manage to save everyone, but at a terrible cost.

Sand: “Alright, let’ get back to the base. Proxima, bridge us back.”

There is no response.

Sand: “Proxima, come in, over.”

It’s still completely silent.

Backfire: “What’s the holdup?”

Sand: “Something isn’t right. Looks like we’ll have to drive back.”

At the exact same time when they were chasing Steeljaw the rest of the team experienced Sonar’s introduction. He hangs upside down from a tree just outside of Wheelie’s detection radius. He’s waiting for Steeljaw to give him the all clear. It happens just as the team arrives at the freeway.

“It’s time, Sonar. Lay waste to them and take what you can.”

Sonar flies off to their base where Proxima is being difficult as usual to Deep-Down.

Proxima: “No you idiot, that’s not where you put a plural transmitter! Everyone knows it goes underneath the main subterminal!”

Deep: “Well forgive me for not knowing any brtter."

Proxima: “Whatever, clod of the sea.”

Wheelie: “Can you not be a total jerk for once?"

Proxima: “The moment I don’t have to pick up after these guys I’ll stop complaining.”

Brains: “I don’t see that happening. Ever.”

Proxima: “Then you better get used to it.”

Wheelie: “Um guys I’m getting a Decepticon energy signature heading this way!”

Deep: “But they’re chasing Steeljaw as we speak.”

Fixit: “Perhaps we missed one.”

Proxima: “Then what’s one doing here right when we’re stopping Steeljaw?”

Fixit: “Poor timing?”

Deep: “Or maybe this was the plan from the start.”

Brains: “Call Sandstorm immediately!”

Proxima reaches for the main terminal, but Sonar makes a sonic screech that disables their entire base. None of tech tech outside of their own body’s weapons are working.

Fixit: “Something’s crippled our defenses!”

Deep: “Stay close!”

Proxima: “Wheelie, pinpoint it’s location!”

Wheelie does, but is confused by the results.

Wheelie: “I don’t get it, it says he’s here in our base, but it’s going in circles around us.”

Fixit: “I don’t see anything next to us.”

Wheelie: “What if it’s-”

Wheelie doesn’t get a chance to finish his sentence because Sonar makes a small, concentrated scream to Wheelie’s head to knock him out. He uses this opportunity to swoop down and knock Brains and Fixit with his wing. Deep-Down fires his hooks, but Sonar barrel rolls and hits him with a scream. It knocks him back and Sonar starts draining his energy with his palms. When Sonar gets closer Deep-Down punches him with his piledriver, which saves his life. Deep-Down collapses to the ground unconscious. Now all that is left is Proxima. The frantic fembot shoots desperately at Sonar, but nothing hits since he is far too close.

Proxima: (terrified) “Don’t you tare touch me you monster!”

Sonar simply licks his lips and leaps at Proxima. It cuts to the edge of forest where her screams make a flock of birds fly away. An unknown amount of time passes and Deep-Down wakes up to see Sonar scavenging through their stuff. He shoots Sonar, and he sees Fixit is back up and helping him. Their shots hit Sonar, and he’s forced to fly away. Their tech starts to come back online. They manage to bridge Sandstorm and the others, and it’s t that moment when they notice something wrong.

Brains: “So am I the only one, or does anyone else notice the lack of nagging?”

Smoke: “Yeah where’s Proxima?”

Their search is ended quickly as Backfire find her on the ground and not moving.

Backfire: “Why is she so pale?”

Fixit scans her, and he clears his throat to prepare them for the worst.

Fixit: “I don’t know how to put this lightly...but she’s dead. All of the Energon in her body has been completely drained.”

Brains: “How is that even possible?”

Deepdown dares to touch her, and finds two punctured holes on her neck where Sonar bit her.

Deep: “That’s how, he’s like a real vampire.”

Smoke: “This is terrible! How are we going to break the news to Perceptor?”

Sand: “I don’t know… we have to put her body somewhere.”

Suddenly Bumblebee and Sideswipe randomly bridge in.

Sand: “What are you guys doing here?”

Side: “Whoa what happened here?”

Sand: “Decepticons. What’s going on?”

Bee: “We have a situation.”

Clock: “We already tried getting through to Rodimus. No dice.”

Bee: “Not that, there’s something even worse on the horizon.”

Meanwhile Sonar returns to Steeljaw, who’s a little damaged from his chase.

“You’re hurt.”

“I’ll be fine. Did you accomplish your mission?”

“Somewhat. I killed the girl. There was a bulky guy with hooks there so I couldn’t kill the Minicons.”

“I see.”

“I’m sorry I failed you.”

“It’s quite alright. This Autobot you spoke of was a variable I had not known about. What about the pieces.”

“I think I got everything you requested based off of the descriptions you gave me.”

Sonar sets down some parts.

“Yes this is everything. Excellent work.”

“I must admit, Steeljaw, this is the most fun I’ve had.”

“Stay with me and the fun will never end.”

“That I believe. Now what is next on the agenda?”

“We take your cave as our shelter for now, and then leave this forest to find a permanent home.

“I hope we find more people to recruit to your cause.”

“It’s not my cause, it’s ours. Soon we’ll have a family of brothers and sisters that will help us claim this planet.”

Back on the ship Spike and Daniel is trying to watch a video, but an ad is playing before it.

“What can you give?”

“What can you get?”

“I can get crazy!”

Daniel: “Oh come on! That stupid American Eagle ad has been playing ever since I was born!”

Spike: “Huh, I just noticed we’ve got no alerts over any of our monitors. Come with me to the tech room.”

Once in the tech room they notice it has been turned off.

“Huh, that’s strange. Tyrone told me everything would be on.”

Daniel: “Must’ve forgotten.”

Spike: “I suppose. Might as well turn it back on.”

Spike types in the code and everything is now fully functional, but by now it’s far too late for anything to be done. Back in the main lobby the drunk Perceptor is singing his spark out for everyone else to enjoy. Everyone seems to be having a good time except for Springer. He leaves and is followed by Rodimus. Lockjaw suddenly perks up and starts growling, but nobody notices because they are either too drunk, off in their own thoughts, enjoying the show, or can’t hear him over Perceptor’s singing. Arcee decides to leave across the hall, giving Springer the perfect chance to confront her. Even someone as brave as him has trouble opening up about his emotions, but that’s why he has Rodimus with him to talk some sense into him.

“I think it’s time you talk to Arcee, Springer.”

“I’m a little nervous. What do I even say?”

“Just get to the point. No more excuses or beating around the bush. You deserve answers, and she owes that much to you.”

“But what do I say?”

“Just tell her the truth. Tell her how you really feel. You can’t go wrong with the truth, and if she can’t reciprocate then she’s lost the best man I know.”

Springer spontaneously hugs Rodimus so fast it doesn't register to him for a few moments.

“I don’t deserve a friend as amazing as you. Being a Prime really makes know how to say all the right things.”

“Go get her, tiger.”

Springer takes a deep breath and struts hi way to the hall still holding his breath. Now inside the hall alone with her he finally breathes out and speaks.

“We need to talk.”

“Um… alright.”

“Listen, I need you to be honest with me.”

“I don’t remember a time when I wasn’t.”

“That’s good, so this should be easy for us both.”

“What do you mean?”

“Be honest, do you actually care about me?”

“Absolutely. I care about all my friends.”

Springer feels like someone stabbed him the chest.

“Friends… I see.”

Arcee realizes her poor choice of words and tries to repair the damaged.

“ (backtracking) "No no no that’s not what I meant. I mean we are friends but there is more between us. I mean

“Fun isn’t all it is to me, We’ve been together a long time, and so surely we’ve both grown as people. A wise man told me to just tell you the truth.”

“Truth? Is there something wrong?”

“Not with me. The truth is I love you. It’s been something I’ve felt for a long time but never had the courage to say until now. I was afraid to open up, but I’m finally breaking down my barriers. You are the one that completes me, and I have to know if you feel the same way.”

Arcee feels like an animal trapped in a corner. She’s biting her lip, unable to come up with a clear answer.

“Well it’s just that I-well, I don’t know how to put this.”

“It’s a yes or a no. It’s a simple question.”

“No it’s not that simple. I can't say it to-”

“Because you don’t love me, I understand.’

(shocked) “What?! I didn’t say that!”

“You didn’t have to. It all makes sense now, all the times you mess around with me, you never took me seriously as a fighter or a person. That’s why you faced Sixshot without my help. You didn’t think I would be any help to You think I’m just a big joke to you. I guess I played the fool this whole time. I guess I really am the weak link between my friends. My best friend became a Prime, Kup is a legend, Perceptor is smarter than I ever will be, Blurr is the fastest thing alive, and Ultra Magnus is one of the best people I’ve known. Then there's me, the gullible idiot.”

“Springer, you're not a joke.”

“Save it, it’s clear you don’t love me, and I think it’s best that we keep our interactions to a minimum.”

“Springer...”

Springer leaves Arcee in the hallway a broken man. Arcee has tears streaming down her face as well. She wanted to say something to Springer, but her own fears got the better. Springer returns to the main lobby where everyone is having fun. Rodimus and Blurr notices ad attempts his best to comfort him

Rod: “I take it things didn’t go as you hoped.”

Springer: “Not at all. But i suppose it’s better to end things now instead of later where it could’ve been worse.”

Blurr: “This was supposed to be a time of fun.”

“Rod: “And we still need to find out about the Lost Light.

It seems the ship’s communications finally deliver a distress call from Earth. Red Alert puts it on the biggest monitor so everyone can listen. It’s Fowler with an extremely worried look on his face. Its rare to see him in such fear.

Rod: “What is it, Fowler?”

Fowler: “Listen I don’t know how much time we have, but you need to head over to Earth. It’s an emergency.”

Rod: “Blaster, you need to take the wheel. Perceptor is in no condition.”

Blaster: “Got it, boss.”

Jazz: “So what’s the situation?”

Fowler: “Something massive is coming this way. It’s like a ship or something, I can’t really tell. Everyone is panicking and it doesn’t look friendly.”

Blaster turns the ship around to head back to Earth. Since it was only an hour or two since they left they’ll be back to Earth within 40 minutes thanks to light speed.

Rod: “Take everyone you can and seek shelter. We’ll handle this I promise.”

Fowler: “There's more you don’t know. Your ship was hijacked by someone. They took the communications and defenses offline.

Blurr: “But how? This ship is state of the art.”

Spike: “We got communications back up, but security is still jammed.”

Fowler: “You’re in danger, I have a feeling the Decepticons were involved with that.”

Kup: “I’m sure they’re behind this ship

Rod: “No, it’s definitely not. Whatever this is sounds much worse. We’re dealing with something new.”

Grimlock: “Let’s hope that’s all we have to deal with.”

The ship starts to shake violently. Loud clanging sounds are coming just outside the hull of the ship. Some yellow beam is burning its way through the side of the wall. The piece gets busted through and through the smoke comes out Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge, and the one hundred Sweeps.

Galvatron: -smiling- “Miss me? I’m so glad you gave me an opportunity to catch up with my old friends. There’s so much to be done, starting with your life ending by my hands!”

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Well things just got fragged up fast.

4. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    1)not gonna lie I'm sad to see proximidot die in such a brutal way
    2)however due to the presence of steeljaw this is still the sexiest chapter yet
    3)between steeljaw and galvatron the it has hit the fan
    4)don't worry Springer you can get her
    5)perceptor should get drunk more often

5. Sa173533

Sa173533 Well-Known Member

Seems like things are escalating for both the Earth team and the Cybertron team. Sonar's an interesting addition to Steeljaw's group.

6. Veritas Prime

News Credits:
    :rip  Proxima

Things definitely escalated with the arrival of Galvatron and with the new friend of Steeljaw.

7. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    Steeljaw's long game continues. And looks like The Star Seekers have arrived. But who is Galvatron confronting? That wasn't clear to me.

8. bumblebeej8

bumblebeej8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lots of character development here. Sad to see Proxima go.

9. Shadowwavepool7

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been on A cruise and won't be back until the 19th. production will continue then.

10. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    Well be waiting until then have fun. Please avoid seacons. Thank you.

11. Veritas Prime

News Credits:
    Have fun!!

12. Bumblejacker

Bumblejacker Well-Known Member

Beware of Sharkticons. ;) 

13. Shadowwavepool7

Finally after much delay of a vacation and getting sick because half the boat did as well it's finally back. Another big one with plenty of action. Here's part 15: Complications

Before the events on the ship Carbombya’s leadership was in for a brief scare. Omar has snuck his way into the royal chambers during the night and is planning to stab Abdul in his sleep. He slowly makes it over to Abdul’s side of the bed. His snoring is almost as annoying as he is. He holds his dagger over Abdul’s body, and just as he is about to silence him forever, Abdul wakes up and kicks Omar down.

“What? An intruder? GUARDS! Someone was interrupting my beauty sleep!”

The guards burst through the door and grab the down Abdul. They turn on the lights to show him. Abdul being the ignorant man that he is didn’t see the signs.

“Omar? You tried to kill me?”

"Yes you fool. How did you know I was there? ”

“I smelt your cologne. It was so strong it could wake the dead. Now I have a question for you: Why?”

“Because you’re running our beloved country into the ground. Poverty and crime on the rise, taxes increased exponentially, and everyone is trying to get our oil. I’m not sure if you hate our country or if you’re just the biggest idiot on the planet. I swear on my uncle’s camels that even considering allying yourself with America and those filthy machines is the final nail in our coffin.”

Abdul looks out the window and opens it to go out to his balcony where the moon is full and bright. He takes a deep breath before speaking.

“Your words speak to me, Omar, and they contain many truths. You’re right that I’m ignorant and have been looking through a keyhole never once wanting to open the door to reality. You’re right that I need to be a leader for our country, and I intend to do that. For starters I will ally myself with America and the Autobots. They have been the only ones that have treated us with respect. I’ll even join NATO as a show of faith.”

“You fool, you’ll bring about the end of us all!”

“No, Omar, I'm giving us the help we need. You live in the past. Before the aliens came the human and the camel were the two greatest beings in the universe. Now we know that we’re on the same level as the dust. It’s time we move forward and become the dust that made a difference for their people. Guards, take him away to the cells for the rest of his life. I wish to never gaze upon his face ever again.”

The guards do as they are told and lock Omar away for good. Abdul feels refreshed and looks outside. He has an advanced telescope as a gift from the Autobots in an attempt to win his favor. He decides to gaze deep in the cosmos, but instead of finding a planet or a star he finds the ship heading in Earth’s direction. The frightened man does the sensible act of calling for help. His call reaches directly to Fowler.

“Mister, Fakadi, this is an unexpected and delightful surprise.”

“Alright I’ll try to make this as brief as possible. I accept your offer to join NATO, and I wish to do business with you. Now that that’s settled get the Autobots because there’s a big ship coming by Earth!”

“Thank you for heads up, and if we make through this I’m looking forward to doing business with you.”

Fowler alerts Bumblebee and Sideswipe of the ship, and they in turn bridge themselves to the Earth team just after they discover Proxima’s demise. All they can do is wait as the ship is finally able to be seen from the atmosphere. The ship clearly isn’t interested in Earth, and is slowly making its way past it. Even Steeljaw and Sonar leave the cave to check out what is going on.

“Oh my that is one large ship.”

“We could do with one of those. “

“What do we do?”

“Pack up everything you can. We’ll be leaving the cave soon enough, but for now it's our best option for shelter in case something happens.”

Back on the ship the Sweeps appear out of the hole and surround Galvatron as a protective barrier.

Galvatron: “Surprise bitches!”

Rod: “How is this possible?”

Arcee: “There’s no way you could be alive.”

Galvatron: “I’ve survived far worse, you should expect no less from me.”

Jazz: “Then how did you survive?”

Galvatron: “I fell in some goop and went crazy.”

Jazz: “You’re joking right?”

Cyclonus: “Sadly it’s the truth.”

Magnus: “You’ve come a long way just to lose again. The three of you and those Sweeps aren’t enough to beat us.

Tarn and Sixshot reveal themselves.

Tarn: “Then perhaps a more professional touch is needed.”

Kup: “Of course he brings those guys.”

Sixshot: “Oh look, a whole list of opponents to disappoint me. Though I must say Arcee, you’ve let me down the most!”

Arcee: “If you want a round two I’m more than willing to oblige.”

Sixshot: “As much as I’d love to trounce you just as easily as last time I have other priorities. Those beasts will do.”

Grimlock: “Wow you’re even worse at math than me Grimlock! You can’t beat the four of us yourself.”

Tarn: “Which is why I will be aiding him.”

Soundwave, Dragstrip and Dead-end make themselves known. Soundwave ejects Ravage, Rumble,and Laserbeak. Motormaster makes his own hole in the wall to enter, allowing Octane and Doubledealer to come in. Reflector quietly enters the room and clones himself when nobody's looking.

Galvatron: “Now then shall we commence?”

Magnus: “You took the words right out of my-”

Dragstrip doesn’t have any patience and instantly attacks Blurr, running him into a wall. The battle just erupts and everyone starts shooting. Blaster, Lockjaw, and Red Alert run to cover and hide in a secret bunker.

Galvatron: “Soundwave, get those fools out!”

Soundwave: “Laserbeak, pry open the door.”

Laserbeak gets to work by putting a laser on the door to burn an opening. Eject and Rewind come to stop him, but Rumble and Ravage are here to give Laserbeak time.

Reflect: “Well I think it’s high time I get to work.”

Reflector releases his two clones to record as many battles as he can. The Sweeps go in on an all out attack, but they are no match for our heroes. Rodimus takes the first few out with a few arrows to the head. Springer jumps and flips with his sword to slice them in half. Arcee makes perfect headshots to kill them. Jazz’s crescent missiles and Kup’s triple gatling gun tear through a bunch of them, but even that’s not enough to stop the cons with names. Jazz is suddenly tackled by Dead-end. He dodged all the gunfire and made a beeline straight for him. They roll down a flight of stairs into one of the cargo bays, which is perfectly empty for a battle to take place. Kup tries to fight Cyclonus, but the swordsman makes a fool out of him by tossing him aside in one move. Scourge chases after Rodimus, who manages to give everyone but him the slip behind a door. Rewind battles Ravage while Rumble and Eject have a rematch. Arcee is on the top of some railing where Octane shoots one of the support beams to make her crash down She makes a run for it with him furiously chasing her. Springer attempts to help her but Doubledealer stops him by shooting him. Springer blocks it with his shield.

Double: “Hello, friend. I hear you’re the best active fighter on the Autobots. I’d like to test that statement.”

Springer: “I think you’ll find that five out of five Decepticons recommend visiting a mortician before facing me.”

Double: “Now that’s some encouraging words, mon chere. How bout we play my favorite game, fifty-two cut up!”

Doubledealer violently presses an attack on Springer forcing him to make a left in a crowded hallway. With the main room being cleared out Sixshot and Tarn lure the Dinobots away to the upper levels.

Tarn: “Try and keep up, monsters!”

Slag: “You’re just begging for me Slag to squish you!”

Roadbuster and Kup are all that stands in Galvatron’s way, but Cyclonus is more than ready to handle him. Roadbuster fires his rockets that don’t even get close to him. Cyclonus moves so fast his eyes can’t keep track of him. Roadbuster instinctively puts up his chainsaw that saves his life. Cyclonus keeps pressing his attack just to have Kup intervene. He defeats Kup in one move by kicking him in the jaw to knock him out. Roadbuster puts up a small fight before Cyclonus punches him, and while he’s distorted he hits the top his head with the hilt of his sword to defeat him.

Galvatron: “I see there’s no challenge too great for either of us.”

Galvatron is actually wrong, he has two of them. The first of all people to consider a threat is a drunk Perceptor. While he’s no physical danger, the crazy drunk personality is the perfect trigger for Galvatron’s insanity.

Perce: -burps- “Stop right there you curr!”

Cyclonus: “Shall I lay waste to this one as well?”

Galvatron: “No, this one is no danger to me.”

Perce: “Ha! I see you’re afraid!”

Galvatron: “The stench of your breath is quite frightening, but I don’t fight noncombatants. I save that for the truly evil among us.”

Perce: “So what you’re saying is you’re afraid?”

Galvatron: “What? No! How could this not be any more clear to you?”

Perce: “I’ll tell everyone you were afraid to fight little old me! You’ll be the laughing stock of the galaxy!”

Galvatron: “Go ahead, anyone who believes that crap will be killed.”

Perce: “Well how about I flap my arms like this to compare you to that of a chicken?”

Galvatron: (fearful) “What? No! You wouldn’t!”

Perce: “Quack quack I’m a chicken!”

Cyclonus: “Actually no that’s a duck.”

Galvatron decks Perceptor to knock him out to further prevent him from the psychological torture.

Galvatron: “Nobody poorly imitates my favorite farm animal!”

Cyclonus: “I have no idea what I’ve just witnessed.”

Galvatron: “Then don’t ask.”

Cyclonus: “I wonder how the rest of our comrades are doing.”

While this goes on Ravage is taking on Rewind. He manages to knock Ravage back with his shield and fires the guns concealed inside. It drives him back until he cloaks. He manages to sneak behind Rewind and stabs him through the knee with his tail. Since he is no longer a threat he runs back to Soundwave, waiting patiently by him and the door that Laserbeak is trying to open. Meanwhile Rumble is having a hard time with Eject. He keeps avoiding his fire and gets shot by his gun-chucks. Rumble is defeated by Eject when he smashes both nunchucks on both sides of his head. Red Alert and Blaster are able to relay a message to all the Autobots in battle.

Blaster: “Listen closely, everyone. There are air locks or hidden escape pods in all the rooms you’re fighting in. Well expect you, Arcee, you’re going to have to find one.”

Arcee: “Duly noted.”

One of the two Reflector clones stumbles upon Arcee, who is shot in the back by Octane with a quadruple barreled laser..

Octane: “Where do you think you’re going?”

Arcee: “Away from you. I had no idea I had to spell out for you.”

Octane: “I see you got some attitude on you. Two can play at that game.”

Arcee: “Game? Oh please you aren’t even a player.”

Octane: “Oh? Then here’s a cheat code!”

Octane’s actual oil tanker on his tanker truck form slits apart to become a serrated melee clamp. Like the world’s most dangerous staple remover.

Arcee: “You’d be perfect for a desk job with that thing.”

Octane: “Shut up!”

Octane swipes at Arcee, but she slides past it and shoots him repeatedly in the back. When he turns around she fires a crossbow bolt straight into his chest. While he’s distracted by the pain Arcee lands a few kicks to his face to knock him down. She’s about to kill Octane by stabbing him in the chest with both swords, but he suddenly gets up, grabs her, and headbutts her. He punches her hard in the face and throws her across the room. That punch took a lot out of her.

Octane: “I know I’m bad fighter, but at least I know how to take a punch. I’ve been in enough barroom brawls to know a weakling when I see one. Don’t worry, dollface, I’ll put you out of your misery!”

Octane clamps the blades down on Arcee, but in an incredible move she manages to places both of her swords on both blades to keep it from chomping down. Though she is struggling. The Reflector clone takes note of this and starts asking her questions.

Clone: “So on a scale of one to ten how would you rate your experience?”

Arcee: “Wait who the heck are you?”

Clone: “Just your friendly neighborhood historian. Now I’m trying to record your battle, and it’s clear to me that you’re going to be the winner so can you rate your opponent and the battle?”

Octane: “I’m right here you know, and if you ask me that’s not how it looks from here.”

Arcee: “Well I rate the opponent a four and the fight a two at best.”

Octane: “That’s actually the highest rating I’ve ever had. Thanks.”

Arcee: “Happy to be of service!”

Arcee slips out of the struggle and uses the hilts of both swords to strike upward on Octane’s chin. It knocks him out cold and he falls flat on his stomach.

Arcee: “Aren’t you going to attack me?”

Clone: “Not really, he’s rude.”

Arcee drags Octane’s body out the hall in search of an escape pod or an airlock. Meanwhile Springer is continuing his duel with Doubledealer. He’s certainly not the most dangerous opponent he’s ever faced, but he’s just good enough to keep him focused. Doubledealer tries to play dirty by shooting him when he’s trying to block a sword strike. He knocks the gun out his hands with his shield.

“How did you know?”

“Trust me I’ve seen just about every trick in the book.”

“You will still lose this battle, Autobot.”

“And I’ve heard just about every phrase like that too.”

Doubledealer continues his attacks and eventually manages to cut Springer across his right shoulder. Springer has had about enough and whacks Doubledealer upside the head with his shield. Doubledealer kicks Springer into a terminal and slashes down with both hands. Springer raises his up to stop it and they’re in a brief struggle. Its brief because Springer is only using one hand to defend himself while Doubledealer is using both. He completely forgets about the shield and gets uppercut by it. Springer then does five quick jabs to Doubledealer’s face with the shield and then defeats him by shooting him with one of his missile pods. He tosses the unconscious Doubledealer into an escape pod and ejects him from the ship.

“Sayonara, sucker.”

Dragstrip and Blurr are having a brief battle as well. Judging by the damage on both of their bodies it seems like it’s been going on for some time. Dragstrip kicks Blurr into a wall and does a flurry of punches to the chest and face. Blurr manages to kick him in the stomach and get away, but Dragstrip is not too far behind. Blurr locates an airlock and manages to trick Dragstrip into going into it, but not before taking two deep slashes in the chest. Dragstrip is now gone, and the weakened Blurr slumps over to let himself rest. Rodimus is able to catch his breath before Scourge blasts through the door. The real Reflector comes in to observe the coming battle.

Rod: “Leave now, Scourge. I have no quarrel with you.”

Scourge: “Well aren’t you the textbook definition of class. Too bad Galvatron wants you dead. He sure hates you, and frankly so do I.”

Rod: “Why? You know he’s insane now.”

Scourge: “And do you think I’m going to say no to him? He’ll kill me. I’m doing this to get him off my back and for my own satisfaction, Your deus ex machina won’t save you from me. Prepare to die like the coward you truly are or put on a false face of bravery. The outcome will not change.”

Rod: “I won’t kill you. I’m a protector now. Killing will be a last resort. I will however show you what it means to face a Prime.”

Scourge: -cracking the whip- “Then have at it then, Rodimus Prime! Based on what I heard about the last one you’ve set the bar pretty low!”

Reflect: “Oh this is juicy!”

Rodimus makes the first move and fires some arrows at. Scourge. His whip breaks them into pieces like they’re toothpicks. He manages to grab one with the whip and throws it back at Rodimus. It barely misses the side of his face as it lands in the wall a few inches away. Scourge fires his raygun and Rodimus rolls out of the way. They both fire a raygun shot and an explosive arrow at the same time, and when the two collide there is a lot of smoke that Scourge can’t see through. An arrow comes straight through and hits Scourge right below his left clavicle. He tears it out just in time to look up and see Rodimus leap down and slam the back of his foot down on his head. While Scourge is off balance Rodimus punches him in the face to make him spin. He kicks him in the back on the leg to force Scourge on one knee. Rodimus transforms the bow into it’s bo staff form and swings it into the side of Scourge’s face. Scourge kicks Rodimus in the knee, and it forces him back. Rodimus does a spinning kick to Scourge’s side, but his tough chassis instead hurts his foot. He tries punching him in the chest and he hurts his fist as well. Scourge cracks his knuckles and punches Rodimus so hard it nearly breaks his nose. Scourge grabs Rodimus and throws him into the wall. He fires his raygun but Rodimus gets up in time to jump over it. Now they both run firing arrows and blasts alike. Rodimus decides to get to higher ground and the bow becomes the double crossbow. He fires into the ceiling and get to the the railing above. He fires an explosive arrow into part of the ceiling to try and crush Scourge with it. He grabs some of the debris with his whip and throws it at Rodimus. Who leaps out of the way just in time. He tries to swing from the ceiling but the whip grabs Rodimus by the ankle. He’s yanked down like a loose tooth and slammed to the floor. While still tied Scourge slams him into all the surrounding walls like a ragdoll. Scourge lets go and wraps it around Rodimus’s neck. He puts his foot on the Prime’s back and starts to pull on the whip. He’s trying to rear off his head, and it’s starting to work because there are sparks starting to fly out of his neck. Before any serious tearing begins Rodimus manages to fire an electric arrow into Scourge. Now free he blasts him with both flamethrowers. Scourge strikes him in the chest through the flames and now has the Prime cornered.

Scourge: “I find opponents who don’t take me seriously very insulting.”

Rod: “Then you clearly misinterpreted my intentions. Allow me to show you what I really think.”

Rodimus turns the bow back into crossbow and fires two bolts out at Scourge. He doesn’t understand that the bolts attached themselves to a large slab of debris hanging from the ceiling. He yanks it with all his might, and it works, swinging into Scourge and crushes him into the wall. It doesn’t kill him but he is stuck and unconscious for the time being. Reflector applauds a job well done.

Reflect: “Good show, Rodimus Prime!”

Rod: “Wait a minute, you’re Reflector! I thought you had perished.”

Reflect: “Tales of my death were greatly misinformed.”

Rod: “So you’ve survived. Are you here to record our battles?”

Reflect: “Indeed. My clones are doing the same.”

Rod: “I’d love to converse with you further, but I have to help everyone else.”

Reflect: “I understand. Good luck.”

At the front of the ship Tarn and Sixshot are battling the Dinobots, and doing a pretty good job at holding them back. Tarn in particular is something else. When it comes to battle he refuses to lose, especially to an Autobot. Slag swings his club, and to his complete shock Tarn is able to hold it back with just one arm.

Slag: “What the hell are you?”

Tarn: “The one that well cleanse his home of all you parasites.”

With his free hand he grabs Slag by the face and blasts him with his palm laser. It sends Slag into a wall dazed. Sixshot is making a complete fool of Swoop and Sludge. Sludge grabs him, but it turns out to be an explosive dummy that blows up in his face. Through the smoke Sixshot jumps at Swoop. He spins with his blades that knocks him out of the air. Grimlock comes in with his sword swinging. Tarn is able to block the attack with both machetes, but he is having a harder time against him. Suddenly Grimlock brings out his shield and swats Tarn away. Sixshot fires both of his guns to create a smokescreen to distract Grimlock. Tarn jumps through and punches Grimlock to knock him down. Sludge comes in to swing his hammer, but Tarn ducks and fires his own cannon that actually manages to damage the behemoth. Swoop comes in with a divebomb, but Sixshot transforms into the wolf and sinks his teeth into Swoop’s wing. He overpowers the flying Dinobot and throws him into Slag. Tarn goes on the offensive and attacks Grimlock, but every strike is blocked by the shield. Tarn jumps in the air but is grabbed by Sludge, who throws him into the wall. At this point Tarn is getting angry that a stupid degenerate touched him. He goes all out with his palm lasers, burning through as much as he can. Grimlock and Slag both get blasted, and while Sludge is distracted Sixshot transforms into a tank and fires his explosives into his back. Swoop comes in with his spiked ball, but Sixshot dodges it and shoots him back. Sixshot and Tarn are now back to back. They exchange a brief nod before Sixshot bends over. Tarn is laying on Sixshot’s back and fires his palm lasers. He uses his body to spin around to make a laser cyclone that damages all the Dinobots. Grimlock and Swoop transform into their dinosaur forms with Grimlock leading the charge by spewing out fire. Sixshot is forced to retreat, and that seems to be exactly what they were betting on. Swoop grams him with his claw feet and throws him into the ceiling. When he drops down Sludge hits him so hard with his hammer Sixshot flies through five walls and a flight of stairs.

Grimlock: “Great job, Sludge. I was getting tired of that guy.”

Tarn: "Your primary threat still remains.”

Grimlock: “Well duh Galvatron is crazy now."

Tarn: “I was referring to me.”

Grimlock pauses before busting out laughing. Slag and Swoop join in too.

Swoop: “This guy is hilarious!”

Slag: “Because he sucks!”

Tarn: (agitated) “You dare mock me, monster?”

Grimlock: “Hey look uh, Tarn, right? You can throw a mean punch, but you’re so no Motormaster or Galvatron. You’re just some second rate help.”

Tarn: “Nobody speaks of me this way and continues to exist! I’ll enjoy giving you dinosaurs a second extinction!”

Tarn goes into a four on one battle with the Dinobots, but that can’t be seen because a far more exciting battle is about to take place. That battle is Ultra Magnus vs Motormaster. Ultra Magnus is hiding in the gravity control room with a barricaded door. Nothing can protect him with the force of nature that is Motormaster. He blasts through the door as if it was made of cardboard. The ghosts of Fearswoop and Terradive have made it their mission to see it unfold.

Fear: “We got here just in time.”

Terra: “And not a moment too soon.”

Fear: “I’ve wanted to see this one more than the one with Optimus.”

Terra: “Let’s find out if Ultra Magnus truly is stronger than his brother.”

Motormaster wastes no time unsheathing his sword.

Motor: “I have waited years to finally face you, Ultra Magnus. I hear you’re stronger than Optimus Prime.”

Magnus: “You heard correctly.”

Motor: “I was disappointed when I faced him, Grimlock, and Megatron. What makes you think you can give me a challenge all by yourself?”

Magnus: “We Wreckers are full of surprises.”

Motor: “The only thing you Autobots all have in common is how surprising your tenacity to be weak is. You will end no different than any other battle.”

Magnus: “I’ve fought against tougher odds than this. Show me what you’re made of.”

Motormaster eagerly complies and swings his sword. Ultra Magnus swings his hammer into it, and it causes a shockwave that breaks all the computer monitors in the room. Ultra Magnus doesn’t consider Motormaster’s surprising speed, and he gets punched in the face. Now off balance Ultra Magnus is savagely beaten by Motormster. He claps both hands on his head and kicks him in the stomach. Now on the ground Ultra Magnus is picked up by the ankle, and Motormaster jumps up and throws him into the ceiling. He blasts Ultra Magnus with the Riot Cannon. He gets sent into a computer terminal, and Motormaster continues firing. Ultra Magnus manages to free himself and jump out before getting hit. He fires his mega missile at Motormaster, and it’s a direct hit. Motormaster drops his sword in the blast, and is completely open to Ultra Magnus’s hammer. With a single strike Motormaster gets stuck into a wall. He frees himself but gets hit by the hammer with an uppercut. He gets sent into the ceiling. Ultra Magnus jumps up to hit him again, but Motormaster shoots him in the chest which propels him to the ground. Motormaster lands on top of him and starts crushing his chest. Ultra Magnus kicks him off and tackles him. Motormaster kicks him with both feet and manages to grab his sword. They attack with their respective weapons at the same time with Motormaster slashing down and Ultra Magnus with another hammer uppercut. Ultra Magnus’s attack lands first, and Motormaster his the ceiling again. When he comes down he gets knocked into a massive computer terminal. He loses his sword along the way. There’s too much smoke for Ultra Magnus to see, and he pays the price when Motor,aster throws one of his shoulder daggers into Ultra Magnus’s right clavicle. Motormaster jumps through the smoke and kicks Ultra Magnus in the face. He takes out his outer dagger and stabs Ultra Magnus twice in the lower stomach. Ultra Magnus headbutts him to get him off. Motormaster manages to tear out the other dagger before getting knocked away. The two circle each other for a moment with Motormaster spinning his daggers round to goad Ultra Magnus to attack. He tries swinging his hammer into his face, but Motormaster ducks and stabs Ultra Magnus in the wrist, forcing him to drop his hammer. Motormaster runs Ultra Magnus into a wall. He plunges both daggers into his chest but he’s doing it slowly because Ultra Magnus is holding him back. Ultra Magnus has had enough and kicks Motormaster in the face. He grabs him by the arm and slams his face into the wall. Through the hole is a tiny smile from Motormaster. He’s getting the fight he always wanted. Motormaster tries stabbing at his face. Ultra Magnus avoids both attacks and gets into a fisticuffs against his daggers. He gets both arms cut, but he punches Motormaster hard in the face. He picks him up and throws him into the gravity controls. Now everywhere on the ship has funky gravity. In the case of Ultra Magnus and Motormaster it’s a complete 90 degree rotation. Ultra Magnus fires another mega missile, and Motormaster pulls out his shield and blocks it. Ultra Magnus dives at Motormaster, but he kicks him away hard enough to hit the wall. Motormaster launches himself at the Prime. He misses but is able to catch his sword. He cuts Ultra Magnus across the chest and tries to stab him in the face. He holds him back and presses his legs against the wall to knock Motormaster off balance. He double fist punches Motormaster away and his legs hits the wall, making it break. Motormaster punches holes in the wall and starts using it to climb. He jumps off and flips in the air, and makes a flip kick to the top of Ultra Magnus’s head, making him hit the new floor. Thankfully the controls are right next to him and gravity is restored to it’s proper place. Motormaster fires a combustor shot that would’ve killed Ultra Magnus if he hadn’t jumped out of the way. Ultra Magnus finds his hammer, and when Motormaster leaps to attack Ultra Magnus hits him right in the face with it. Motormaster rolls on the floor and when he gets up Ultra Magnus hits him three more times. Ultra Magnus manages to finally defeat Motormaster by launching him up in the air and slamming the hammer down on his head while they’re still in the air.

Now in any other scenario Ultra Magnus would kill Motormaster right there because of how dangerous he is. Luckily for the Decepticon the wounds he inflicted upon the Prime have severely weakened him. He can’t land another massive attack so he just have to make due with launching him into the vacuum of space.

Back at Tarn’s one man crusade against the four Dinobots he’s giving it everything he’s got. He fires a bunch of palm lasers into Slag and does a hard one at Swoop. When Sludge comes to attack Tarn jumps up and punches him the face. Grimlock transforms back into his dinosaur form and whips his tail into Tarn. He hits the wall and angrily jumps out. Swoop flies behind him and hits him in the back with his spiked ball in chain. Grimlock breathes fire on him, burning him severely, but Tarn refuses to go down. He throws a machete right into Grimlock's snout, forcing him to transform. Tarn jumps out and stabs him with both machetes several time. Grimlock grabs him by the head and slams him down on the ground three times. Tarn is desperately trying to stab Grimlock’s hand to be free.

Tarn: “Unhand me you filth!”

Grimlock: “Geez man calm down! At this point you’re more annoying than a threat.”

Tarn: “You’re just trying to conceal the fear I create in you all!”

Grimlock: “Yeah no. Not at all. Swoop, if you would.”

Swoop: “Way ahead of you.”

Swoop opens the door to the airlock.

Grimlock: “Now Slag, the rest is up to you!”

Grimlock throws Tarn at Slag, and he swings his club like a baseball bat, and Tarn is the ball. Tarn goes straight out of the side of the ship.

Slag: “And that’s a homerun!”

He hits the ship twice, and on the second time he manages to sink his machetes into the hull. Tarn’s pure rage and hatred of the Autobots is defying the very laws of physics and he’s slowly climbing his way back to the entrance. Suddenly one calls out to Tarn. It’s Ultra Magnus.

Magnus: “Hey, Tarn, I got a present for you!”

Tarn: “Unless it’s your demise I have no interests in your gifts!”

Magnus: “Too bad because you’re getting it anyway!”

The gift is the unconscious Motormaster. His body hits Tarn, kicking him off the ship and effectively taking them both out of the battle for good. The Dinobots briefly celebrate a job well done.

Grimlock: “And Springer had a tough time with that guy? He’s slipping.”

Swoop: “Oh come on he wasn’t that easy.”

Grimlock: “I chalk that up to him having backup.”

Swoop: “Speaking of which he’s still loose on the ship.”

Grimlock: “I’m sure the others can handle him after the beating we gave him. We should focus our efforts on Galvatron and his team.”

Meanwhile Ravage reports the defeat of all the fallen Decepticons to Galvatron.

Cyclonus: “This isn’t good. Sixshot and Scourge are incapacitated, Dead-end is M.I.A, and we are all that remains.”

Galvatron: “Well that is unfortunate that Tarn and Motormaster failed, but no matter. They were good enough to weaken their targets. How’s progress on the door, Soundwave?”

Soundwave: “A few minutes remain at most.”

Galvatron: “Excellent detain the medic, and you may do as wish with Blaster. Cyclonus, you and I shall personally eliminate Rodimus and Ultra Magnus ourselves.”

Cyclonus: “Understood, but what of the Dinobots? I know you can take them, but I’m not sure my help will be enough.”

Galvatron: “Then we are most fortunate to have beasts of our own.”

The ship starts to violently causing everyone to pause.

Galvatron: “And here they are right on time.”

The Predacons break through the top of the ship where the Dinobots are. They’re quite intimidating with all the smoke covering most of their bodies. Their eyes glow intently on their new prey. While swoop and the others are a little frightened Grimlock seems to be totally up for this.

Grimlock: “Oh hell yes! Now that’s more like it!"

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  14. bumblebeej8

bumblebeej8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That was exciting to read.

The fights were pretty intense, and it's shocking to see no one dead.

15. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Glad that the Dinobots were able to give Tarn a run for his money because right now they're needed to take on the Predacons.

16. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    1)these battles are all so awesome it appears to be pure insanity l.
    2)perceptors remark to galvatron
    [​IMG]
    3)grimlocks remark to tarn
    [​IMG]
    4)nice to see Abdul wisen up a little
    5)reflectors become such an obvious choice for an autobot that even even rodimus isn't as autobot as he is
    6)the important takeaway from this chapter is that no one poorly imitates galvatrons favorite farm animal

17. Veritas Prime

News Credits:
    That was an intense chapter and welcome back!

18. Sa173533

Sa173533 Well-Known Member

Wow, Sonar pretty much decimated the rest of the Earth Team in Chapter 14.

As for Chapter 15, all of those fight scenes were amazing!

19. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    Loved the fights with Tarn and Motormaster.

And uh, why is Preceptor drunk?

20. Shadowwavepool7

Holy fast release with a lot of fights, Batman! Here is part 16: Battle of The Beasts

In the lower levels of the ship Dead-end and Jazz are rolling down a ton of staircases until they reach the lowest level, the hangar. Dead-end is fed up with having to deal with Jazz of all people.

“Of all the garbage I have to fight it has to be you.”

“What the heck did I do?”

“You wasted my time. That is not something I can forgive. Motormaster gets Ultra Magnus and I get stuck with you.”

"Hey man I can give you a good fight.”

“I hate liars even more.”

“Then let me prove it.”

Dead-end takes out his sword and Jazz charges with his staff. He tries to jabs at Dead-end’s face, and he easily dodges by slightly leaning to one respective side. Jazz tries an overhead swing but Dead-end bends over backwards and kicks Jazz back. Jazz tries to smash it down, but Dead-end blocks it with his sword, and begins his attack. Jazz is barely able to keep up as Dead-end presses on. There is zero chance of him winning this fight. Jazz tries spinning around with the staff but Dead-end rolls out of the way kicks it out of his hands. He throws his sword into Jazz’s knee and punches him in the face. He stabs Jazz in the leg and cuts his chest. Jazz tries and overhead kicks but Dead-end catches his foot and throws him across the room. Jazz recovers and fires his cresent missiles, the bane of any enemy’s existence. Despite Dead-end’s best efforts he gets pelted by them.

“Does that thing ever miss?”

“It’s programmed not to.”

“I’d like a weapon like that, but I’ll just have to make do with this.”

“Make do with what now??”

Jazz has never seen Dead-end’s blue energy blast. It’s a direct hit that does moderate damage to him. Next Dead-end sticks Jazz with his siphoning tubes and absorbs his energy, and with that his physical attributes to beat the tar out of the Autobot. He wraps his tubes around Jazz and starts crushing him. Jazz manages to shoot his way out and tries to punch Dead-end, but he blocks it and counters by punching him in the lower jaw. He tries again at hand to hand, but every attack is blocked with just one hand, and he backhands the Autobot. The blank, soulless expression in Dead-end’s visor is a clear indicator there is not a shred of mercy inside of him. Dead-end takes three point blank shots to Jazz’s chest with his Path Blaster, and he’s a broken mess of a man. Jazz sees a downed electrical wire close to where they stand. Dead-end grabs Jazz by the throat with one hand and starts crushing his neck.

“So pathetic. You realize there’s no reason to fight when people like me exist. You’ll just be dead on arrival. You simply just don’t know it yet. The only reasons I haven’t killed Motormaster is because he knows if I am to die it will be me to do it to myself on my own terms. The second is we both lust for a challenge. It is the only thing that will fill me, and you have not filled me in the slightest. You leave me emptier than before I started this battle. Once I kill you I just might kill myself just to see if I truly am alive.”

“Well you might have to wait a little longer!”

Jazz grabs the wire with his free hand and jams it into Dead-end’s face, it not only electrocutes him but knocks him completely out cold. The only reason he survived is because the strength he absorbed from Jazz was still present in his body, giving him some extra endurance. Regardless Jazz launches him out of the hanger and slowly limps his way up the stairs.

Back in the room where Blaster, Lockjaw and Red Alert are hiding. Their safe room is running out due to Laserbeak trying to burn his way through the door.

Blaster: “Alright we don’t have much time before he gets through. We have to go in with everything we have.”

Red: “This sounds like a suicide mission.”

Blaster: “Well that’s half the fun right there! Where’s your sense of adventure?”

Red: “Back home where I would’ve been safe.”

Blaster: “Well what’d ya know, doc, laughter really does help cure my fear.”

Red: “That’s not my diagnosis.”

A third voice cuts into their brief peace.

?: “I can help you gentlemen out with the suicide part!”

The voice is Ratbat. He manage to sneak himself into the room when they first came in. He’s just been waiting to reveal himself.

Blaster: “I knew I didn’t feel alone with these guys.”

Ratbat: “Luckily for you, Blaster, Soundwave has plans for you that involves sparing you. Doctor bum hand and that hideous cow you call a pet are not on the survivor list, so you know what that means!”

Lockjaw growls angrily in response to Ratbat’s insult.

Blaster: “Well I’m not sure what Sounwave wants with with me, but I’m not going down without a fight.”

Ratbat: “Good!”

Blaster tries to shoot Ratbat, but since they are in a smaller, more confined space the shot is ricocheting around the room before dissipating.

Red: “Be careful! You’ll take us both out before you get him.”

Ratbat: “Allow me to take care of that for you!”

Ratbat flutters over and messes with some of the control up top. He starts overloading the system and sends a field of electrical energy into the three. He has to be careful not to kill Blaster, but causing him a great deal of pain is too good an opportunity to pass up.

Red: “He’ll fry us all!”

Ratbat: “That’s the plan!”

Ratbat focuses the field more on Red Alert. Blaster decides to take action and plugs two tentacles into the controls.

Blaster: “Alright, Ratbat, let’s see who is the master of control.”

Ratbat: “I’m tempted to spoil the answer.”

The two go at it trying to redirect the field back at one another. Ratbat has an early lead, severely damaging Red Alert and getting Blaster on his wit’s end.

Ratbat: “Face it Blaster, you’re done and so is your friend!”

The field is now completely on Red Alert. If it gets any more intense he’ll be killed Blaster comes up with the perfect idea to defeat Ratbat. If he can reroute power from the inactive part of the ship into this room he can defeat him. After some intense lever pushing he successfully manages to get the power he needs.

Blaster: “Hey, Ratbat, tell me if this is a good shock to the system!”

Blaster manages to hit Ratbat with a full blast, and he crumples to the floor, severely injured. He slowly gets up, but he’s not faring well.

Ratbat: “You think you’ve won but I’ve still got a…”

Lockjaw leaps to attack and catches Ratbat in his teeth. His scream of pain and terror slowly die out as Lockjaw starts biting down until he closes his mouth. Ratbat had been horribly killed, and now he’s nothing more than Lockjaw’s personal chewtoy. He thrashes his body around just for fun.

Blaster: “Good boy.”

Their victory is short lived as Soundwave gets impatient.

Soundwave: “This has taken far too long. Beastbox, open the door manually.”

Beastbox easily pries the door open, and out jumps Lockjaw with Ratbat still in his teeth. Soundwave, Laserbeak, and Ravage see him and get angry.

Soundwave: “What have you done you monster?”

Laserbeak swoops to strike, but Blaster comes out the door and shoots him down. Soundwave grabs Blaster by the arm and pins him to the wall and repeatedly punches him while the Autobot is helpless.

Blaster: -cough- “What about the whole sparing me thing?”

Soundwave: “I’ll just see if I can take a sample from your corpse instead.”

Soundwave continues his battle while Ravage and Lockjaw are going to have one last confrontation. Lockjaw spits Rabat out his mouth because this is going to get messy. They circle each other until Ravage’s emotions get the better of him. He leaps to attack, but Lockjaw jumps out of the way ad slashes Ravage with his claws.He sinks both paws into his body and rolls him on the ground. He sinks them deeper into Ravage’s body, but Ravage has enough and manages to shake Lockjaw off. Ravage cloaks himself, but the blood trail makes it easy for Lockjaw to attack him. Ravage actually anticipates this and unloads the guns on his back into Lockjaw. It forces Lockjaw to retreat but Ravage’s rage is unyielding. He fires a missile at the fleeing Lockjaw. It lands and incapacitates him. Ravage tail becomes like the spiked mace and smacks Lockjaw in the face. While he’s down the tail sharpens into the mini harpoon and stabs one of Lockjaw’s legs. Lockjaw lashes out and bites his jaw dangerously close to Ravage’s neck. He starts his unstoppable bite. Ravage’s life is slowly fading, and in a last ditch effort the harpoon stabs itself directly into Lockjaw’s forehead, killing him instantly and saving Ravage from death. It seems Ravage truly wanted to even the score of one pet’s life for another.

Soundwave looks on at what has happened and instead of killing Blaster he knocks him out as he is satisfied with the result. Ravage on the other hand is terribly injured, and the dead Lockjaw still has his jaw clamped down around his neck.

Beastbox: “Hey bro I can pull it off.”

Soundwave: “No, force might kill Ravage in the process. We need a more delicate touch. Laserbeak, surgically remove it.”

Laserbeak nods and starts firing another laser to slowly decapitate Lockjaw’s corpse. Meanwhile Galvatron and Cyclonus are searching for Rodimus and Ultra Magnus together.

Galvatron: “Come, Cyclonus, we must find those fools.”

Cyclonus: “Fear not , great leader. I am confident we will find them in no time.”

Galvatron: “Quit your brown-nosing you bumbling swordsman and…. and..”

Cyclonus: “What is it?”

Galvatron: “Look in front of me.”

A locked door is right in front of them, but Galvatron’s insanity is making the situation far more ridiculous than it should be.

Galvatron: “A locked door? Impossible! Hold on this is totally possible. Well, door, I am Galvatron, and as your ruler I demand that you open this instant.”

Since the door is an inanimate object it cannot comply. Galvatron takes it as an act of defiance.

Galvatron: “You dare disobey me, door? I should kill off your whole family for this!”

Cyclonus: “If I may make a suggestion you should just blast it open.”

Galvatron: “That’s a stupid idea.”

Cyclonus: -under his breath- “Of course it is.”

Galvatron: “You have a lot to learn about the real world, Cyclonus. To win a battle as deadly as this you must beat it at its own game.”

The door has a four digit password that can unlock it. It is either a number or a word.

Galvatron: “Stab!”

Access denied.

Galvatron: “Kill!”

Access denied.

Galvatron: “Mutilate, oh damn it there’s too many letters….pain!”

Access denied.

Galvatron: “Why are these the only words I know?”

Cyclonus: “You can still blast the door open any time.”

Galvatron: “Silence! I am the ruler of doors and Cybertron!”

Cyclonus: “And then you lost Cybertron as quickly as you had it.”

Galvatron: “Low blow, Cyclonus. I’ll remember that when I’m beating the shit out of you later tonight.”

Springer and Arcee appear to challenge Cyclonus and Galvatron.

Springer: “Hey, leave that effeminate swordsman alone!”

Cyclonus: “Are you sure you aren’t referring to yourself?”

Galvatron: “Pipe down, I’m trying to defeat my most formidable

Arcee: “A door?”

Cyclonus: “It’s best not to ask.”

Springer: “Well regardless we’re here to stop you.”

Cyclonus: “Well while you’re here have you seen Rodimus and Ultra Magnus? Somebody who can give us a proper challenge?”

Arcee: “If it’s a challenge you want we can play the part.”

Cyclonus: “Darling last time we fought I beat you in one move and you lost a foot. It’ll probably be two moves this time because I'll have to waste the first on Springer.”

Springer: “Then prove it.”

Springer and Arcee attack Cyclonus at the same time. He easily holds them back with both swords. Springer presses his wait on Cyclonus, so Cyclonus steps on Arcee’s foot, and when she steps back he hits her in the face with the hilt of his sword. It allows him to focus on Springer and kicks him in the chest with both knees. Arcee does a flip to attack but Cyclonus does a spin kick into her back when she lands. Springer and Arcee’s recent relationship drama has them terribly out of sync. Springer tries slashing upward but Cyclonus backflips to avoid it. He subsequently dodges all of Arcee’s shots and leads them to Springer, who needs to hide behind his shield. Cyclonus gets close to Arcee and does a few kicks to her body. His last two is to her chin and the final one is a kicks that slams down on her face. Springer manages to shoots both swords out of Cyclonus’s hands. Arcee now can take him out, bit with every attack Cyclonus dodges her like she’s nothing. He kicks her wrists, and that drops her swords, but Cyclonus uses them as his own. He jabs Arcee in the chest with the sword hilts and punches her in the neck to incapacitate her. His attention turns to Springer, who manages to hit him in the chest with a missile pod. It does a good amount of damage to him. Despite being one of the greatest fighters who ever lived his body is skinny and fragile, so even a moderate hit is dangerous to him. Cyclonus recovers and runs along the wall, bashing his knuckles together to produce his two shadow clones. They dogpile Springer and beat him down until he stops moving. He’s not dead but he’s in a world of hurt. Galvatron is still trying the door, but has switched to numbers instead.

Galvatron: “1111.”

Access denied.

Galvatron: “1112!”

Access denied.

Galvatron: “1113!”

Access denied.

Galvatron: “This door is a bitch!”

Cyclonus: “May I suggest thinking like an Autobot?”

Galvatron: “That’s genius. If I were an Autobot this would be my passcode. 9999”

Access granted.

The door opens slowly.

Galvatron: “I’ve done it! I, Galvatron am the supreme overlord of all doors! I bet that password was Jazz’s.”

The door reveals a second blast door with no way to open. Galvatron’s right eye violently twitches before he shoots the door open.

Galvatron: “On this day I, Galvatron declare war on all of door-kind.”

Cyclonus: “How can you declare war on an object?”

Galvatron: “I’ve started wars over far more petty things. From now on all of our doors will be like those Japanese slider doors. Privacy will be a thing of the past.”

Arcee interrupts by trying to attack Galvatron, but Cyclonus shoots her down. He goes on his head and uses his horns to spin around like a top, and he helicopter kicks her in the face repeatedly until he defeats her. Cyclonus dusts his hands off for a job well done.

Cyclonus: “Those two really need to see some couple counseling.”

Galvatron: “We’re still no closer to finding our targets though.”

Cyclonus: “Have faith, we shall find them. Though I do wonder how the Predacons are faring against the Dinobots.”

Galvatron: “If they’re anywhere near as vicious as they say they are the Dinobots should be in pieces.”

Back in the hangar with the Dinobots and Predacons they all sniff each other out.

Grimlock: “So what’s you guy’s story?”

Predaking: “We are Predacons, the most powerful species of Cybertronians of all time. I am their invincible leader Predaking.”

Steel: “I’m Darksteel.”

Razor: “Razorclaw.”

Grimlock: “Well I’m Grimlock.”

Predaking: “We know who you are.”

Swoop: “Kind of takes away the fun of introductions.”

Razor: “All you need to know is that we were created for the sole purpose of destroying you and all that oppose Galvatron.”

Steel: “But I gotta ask why you smell so familiar.”

Razor: “What nonsense are you speaking this time, Darksteel?”

Swoop: “It’s not nonsense I can smell it too.”

Grimlock: “I feel a strong kinship with two of you.”

Sludge: “Me Sludge don’t smell Razorclaw.”

Steel: “Back of the bus for you, Razorclaw!”

Razor: “Silence or I will ravage you with my face!”

Grimlock: ‘Tell us how you were created.”

Predaking: “We are genetic clones from fossils that have been improved upon. Mine is the largest and most powerful beast ever recorded in Cybertron’s history, and I’ve been engineered to be superior to him.”

Grimlock: “We were made from fossil’s too. Where did you come from?”

Predaking: “Ironically from you. A few pieces of you fell off during your first encounter with Shockwave. He bred us from those. Razorclaw was found perfectly intact in a burial type.”

Grimlock: “That explains why he’s different.”

Slag: “So we’re like cousin brothers.”

Sludge: “Or uncle mothers.”

Steel: “How about cousins that are a little too closely related if you catch my drift.”

Predaking: “So I suppose we owe you for our existence.”

Grimlock: “So does that mean we can be friends?”

Predaking: “I admit I rather like you, Grimlock. I’m sure the rest of you are people I’d like to know better, but orders are orders. We must destroy you.”

Grimlock: “Then bring it on.”

Predaking: “Predacons, lay waste to these obstacles!”

Darksteel dives into to attack Swoop, who slides underneath him and hits him in the back with his spiked ball in chain. It doesn’t seem to do much except irk him. Darksteel comes down with his sickle and misses. Slag jumps in and shoulder bashes him. Darksteel swats him aside, but Sludge comes in and gives him a hammer to the face, sending him rolling. Razorclaw comes in and clashes with his halberd in a deadlock with Sludge. Razorclaw overpowers Sludge and smashes the halberd down on his head. Swoop transforms and fires fireballs into Razorclaw’s back. Razorclaw tries to swipe at him, but he flies away. Slag transforms and fires his tri-beam horn laser into Razorclaw’s face. It makes him back up and Sludge uppercuts him with the hammer, sending him flying into the ceiling. Sludge jumps to attack but Predaking turns his hand into his dragon cannon and blasts Sludge away. Predaking and Grimlock circle one another and pull out their respective swords. Grimlock makes the first move and charges at Predaking. He tries to cut the Predacon leader, but his sword effortlessly stopped Grimlock’s attack. Predaking yawns in boredom and kicks Grimlock away, and the force to the attack is so massive that it sends Grimlock all the wall across the room and hits the wall. Predaking turns his free hand in the dragon cannon and fires. Grimlock manages to pull out his shield and cushions the attack. He continues firing at Grimlock, but Grimlock is just fast enough to keep dodging. Grimlock picks up and throws a container at Predaking, but he breaks it with one slash. Swoop flies in from behind and tries to scratch Predaking with his beast mode’s claws. Predaking doesn’t even look at him as he grabs Swoop by the neck when he flies to close. He starts crushing him when he feels something gently tapping at his shin. It’s Slag trying to bust his kneecap with his club. Predaking looks down in absolute disbelief that his attacks are so weak. He simply flicks Slag in the face to send him rolling away. Sludge and Grimlock come from both sides of Predaking. He ditches his sword and lets them both attack, but he stops them both with his hands. Their combined strength immediately makes it hard for Predaking to hold them back. Nonetheless he pulls them closer and runs them into each other. He punts Grimlock away and slams Sludge on the ground He drives his fist down into the back of Sludge’s head. Something is thrown in the back of Predaking’s head. It’s Slag who threw his club. Predaking looks disappointed and Slag simply shrugs. He blasts him away with the dragon cannon. Swoop transforms and spews fireballs in his face, forcing him to stagger back. Sludge comes in and takes his hammer to the beast king’s face, and it makes him bounce across the hangar. Predaking gets his head stuck in a crevice, making him unable to participate. Darksteel transforms and pounces on Sludge. Slag transforms and charges his horns into Darksteel’s side. Razorclaw transforms and fires his heat beam breath, but Grimlock’s shield protects him. He runs shield first into Razorclaw’s face to knock him down. He comes behind Darksteel and slashes him in the back. Darksteel tries to whip him with his tail, but Sludge grabs him by it. He starts slamming him into the nearest wall. Razorclaw comes out of his dragon form and comes to aid Darksteel. Sludge sees this and swings Darksteel into Razorclaw, making him dizzy for a moment. Grimlock and Swoop both dogpile Razorclaw to keep him busy. Darksteel manages to spit some lava on Sludge’s arm to make him let go. Sludge gets tail whipped away, and Darksteel transforms back into a robot. Slag comes from behind and bonks Darksteel on the head with his club.

Steel: “Hey that hurt!”

Darksteel bonks Slag on the head with his bone club.

Slag: “That hurt, jerk!”

They keep taking turns comedically whacking each other with their respective clubs. It goes on for a full minute before Darksteel falls over unconcious

Slag: “Me Slag have a harder head than you!”

Predaking finally frees himself, and Razorclaw manages to kick Grimlock and Swoop off of him.

Predaking: “Darksteel lost?”

Razor: “Even with all that strength he failed.”

Grimlock: “Maybe you guys aren’t that tough after all.”

Predaking: “Then by all means show me what you’ve got. I’m not impressed so far.”

The four all come to attack Predaking. Razorclaw attempts to step in but Predaking motions for him to stay back. Grimlock comes first and Predaking punches him in the face to knock him down. Sludge comes in from the side but Predaking shoots him down with his energon crossbow. Slag comes in but Predaking swings his words like a baseball bat to knock him away. Swoop manages to jump in and hit Predaking right in the face with his spiked ball. He hits him again but this time Predaking doesn’t budge. Swoop desperately keeps trying until Predaking grabs him and blasts him with the cannon at point blank range. It blasts him into a wall, and he’s down for the count. Predaking now nods to Razorclaw for him to participate. He attacks Grimlock with the halberd, knocking him aside. Slag jumps on top of him and kicks him in the back repeatedly. Sludge slams the hammer down on his foot, and Razorclaw howls in pain. Sludge punches him in the face with his free hand and Slag drops down and gets on his hands and knees so Razorclaw trips back and falls. While Razorclaw is down Predaking goads the others into fighting him. Grimlock and Slag are the first to attack with Grimlock attacking with his sword. Slag tries to knock him over in his dinosaur mode but is kicked away. Predaking sword cuts Grimlock across the back and then he punches him down. He starts stepping on Grimlock’s chest, but Sludge tackles Predaking. Predaking throws him off, but Slag comes back and slams his club in the back in of his leg. It forces Predaking down on one knee. Sludge comes and knocks him down on his stomach with his hammer. Grimlock does a falling jump punch to the back of Predaking’s head. They continue to beat him while he’s down until Razorclaw reenters the fight and tackles Grimlock, rolling him along the floor. Predaking gets up and kicks Sludge away. He picks up Slag and throws him at Sludge, who catches him. Razorclaw sinks his laws into Grimlock’s chest, but he headbutts him to get him off. Razorclaw whips his halberd into Grimlock's knee. He tries to smash his head but the Dinobot’s shield saves him. He engages in a halberd vs sword and shield battle but Grimlock’s experience is making him easily trounce his opponent. He defeats Razorclaw by stabbing him in the knee, making him unable to move, and stabbing him in the lower chest. It doesn’t kill him but it does incapacitate him. Razorclaw can only clutch his chest and look to his leader for victory. Grimlock looks at Predaking just in time to see him defeat Slag by grabbing him and Sludge, slamming their heads together. Sludge is able to remain conscious.

Predaking: “Two of you have fallen.”

Grimlock: “Check the math, so have two of you.”

Predaking: “Truth be told I didn’t need them to defeat all of you. They were only brought here because of Galvatron’s orders and admittedly I enjoy their company.”

Razor: (sarcastic) “Good to know you value our contributions to the battle.”

Predaking: -sigh- “I bring them up and he shoots me down.”

Grimlock: “Well the strongest Dinobots still stand.”

Predaking: “My strength is immeasurable, especially when I become a beast. You’re living on borrowed time.”

Sludge: “Then what do you call us beating you around at an equal level?”

Predaking: -smug- “Pity.”

Grimlock: “You are no king.”

Predaking: “I am the king of the Predacons and all other beasts that dare call themselves warriors. Behold the true power I possess!”

Predaking charges at them with incredible speed and holds out both his arms. He clotheslines both of them and spins around to grab Sludge. He slams him on the ground, but Grimlock cuts him in the back. When Predaking turns around Grimlock hits his head with his shield. Sludge jumps off the shield and slams the hammer down on his his head. While Predaking is dazed Grimlock and Sludge both transform into their dinosaur forms. When Predaking regains focus Sludge zaps him with his laser eyes. Grimlocks spews fire on him, but Predaking breaks through and punches the dino head so hard it cracks. While Grimlock reels in pain. Sludge manages to launch Predaking up by uppercutting him with his brontosaurus neck. He hits the ceiling and comes down just to have Sludge hit him with his neck again, and he hits the wall. Both Dinobots are ready for action, but Predaking finally transforms into his dragon mode. He spews fire at them both to damage them, and he flies through and pinks down both Grimlock and Sludge. Grimlock manages to break free but Sludge isn’t so lucky. Predaking bits him on the leg and thrashing him around the hangar, making a complete mess of the place. Grimlock transforms back and runs along Predaking’s back, cutting him along the way, but it does nothing at all but piss him off. Predaking rolls over to crush Grimlock and when Grimlock gets up Predaking whips him away with his tail Predaking defeats Sludge by transforming back into robot mode, tearing off a massive chunk of the floor, and slamming it down on Sludge’s head. Grimlock attempts one last ditch effort to defeat him. Predaking punches at Grimlock, but he puts up the shield to cushion the blow, which still knocks him down. Predaking grabs the shield out of Grimlock’s hands and throws it into the wall. Predaking punches Grimlock so hard he clutches his chest, and Predaking slams his fists down on his head. He knees him in the face and backhands Grimlock. Grimlock tries to cut him, but Predaking grabs him by the hand and starts to crush it, making him drop his sword. Predaking ends the fight by smashing both his fists into the sides of Grimlock’s head, and he crumples to the floor. They are near a big red button on an access terminal.

Predaking: “Is it sinking in yet? You would never win against me? I am the ultimate lifeform!”

Grimlock: (weakly) “More like the ultimate egomaniac,”

Predaking: “Haha! Even in the face of your eminent destruction you still crack jokes. I quite admire that. It’s been fun, Grimlock, but it’s time I kill you all.”

Razor: “Excellent, hurry up already.”

Predaking: "Any last words?”

Grimlock: “Just four. Hope you enjoy space!”

Predaking looks confused, and it all makes sense when Grimlock kicks his sword up into his hands and stabs Predaking in the hand to make him let go. Grimlock presses the button that opens up the airlock. Darksteel flies out instantly, and Razorclaw puts his claws in the ground, but is sucked out as well. Predaking gets as far of the door and is keeping himself in by holding both sides of the door. The other Dinobots get up and try to knock Predaking out of the door. Nothing works until Sludge finds a stray jet. He and Grimlock pick it up together and throws it into Predaking, and he gets out of the door and is in the vacuum of space as well. Slag and Sludge start getting ejected, but Swoop manages to hit the button to close it at the last possible moment.

Grimlock: “Yeah that’s right, you better run!”

Grimlock collapses with the other Dinobots. They’re all sprawled on the ground moaning and groaning. None of their wounds are fatal so they all live, but they’re beaten badly enough that they won’t be able to move for a while. Back in the hallways Rodimus is running around searching for any Autobots or the humans when he gets a surprise call from a more sober Preceptor.

“Rodimus I have some good news and bad news.”

“What’s the good news?”

“We’ve finally reached Earth. We’ll be stopping lightspeed in a few moments.”

“And what the bad news?”

“Well you better look outside a window if you near one.”

The ship exits lightspeed and they’re at Earth. Rodimus looks out the window and sees the ship. It eclipses Earth completely in its shadow. It’s unlike anything he’s ever seen. The real threat has finally revealed themselves. Rodimus can’t help but feel like someone is watching him from the ship.

(dreading) “Primus help us all.”

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017