Transformers: Scorn of The Star Seekers

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Shadowwavepool7, Jul 16, 2016.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Kup doesn't let old age stop him from being awesome. Also interesting about that new Quintesson.

2. Bumblejacker

Bumblejacker Well-Known Member

Yeah, more Predaking

3. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    1)vortex is a suicidal maniac.
    2)blaster should stick to his day job unlike red alert.
    3)dayyyyyum kups hardcore.
    4)R.I.P.
    doubledealer
    2015-2017
    5)hoooo grimlock there is so much not right with you.

4. bumblebeej8

bumblebeej8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well that was entertaining to say the least. Great writing on the fights!

5. Shadowwavepool7

Shadowwavepool7 Life's suffering slave

Merry late Christmas. I got the perfect gift for you, excessive violence. Considering the group involved you should expect it to be as savage and merciless as they are. Here is part 30: Battle of the Beasts Round 2

Inside Alpha Quintesson’s flagship he is enjoying the view of the Predacons tearing through the Autobot forces like tinfoil.

Q: “Those monsters of Galvatron’s are quite impressive. I remember back when they roamed the planet. Their power would have destroyed us. The original version of that big one was a monster. I can’t believe I ever agreed to help Onyx create more like him. He might actually still be alive….the poor boy.”

Bailiff: “Orders, sir?”

Q: “Hold the line. Rodimus and the others think they can stop this vessel, but it will take far more power than this.”

Scientist: “Well said, sir. By the way we’re picking up a massive spike in energy.”

Q: “Energy?”

Scientist: “A massive amount of spacebridge energy is heading in our general direction. It’s can’t be from Cybertron because of the EMP, and it can’t be a betrayal from Charr because they have nothing that massive.”

Q: “Who cares it’s not our problem. Just continue to press the attack.”

Tarn, Splicer, Knockout, Riptide, and Clash are observing the battle from The Revenge. Tarn is clearly impressed with the three beasts’ power.

Tarn: “Perhaps I was wrong to insult the Predacons. Their power is tremendous.”

Splicer: “They’re pretty nice guys too.”

Tarn: “The hatred behind our past will destroy the Autobot’s present. There is nothing left or them to stop us.”

Predaking is going ballistic on the Autobot forces. Nothing even fazes him. No matter how many ships gang up on him none of the lasers do any damage. They just hit him and dissipate. Any of them that are caught in the direction of his flames explode instantly. Razorclaw’s heatbeam clears dozens of ships off, and Darksteel throws his sickle into one of the ship’s undercarriages. He flies straight while holding onto his sickle, and that tears the ship in half.

Dark: “I love thrashing stuff!”

Razor: “These ships cannot stand the power we possess.”

Predaking: “This is a glorious day, my friends. We are making history.”

Razor: “In Galvatron’s name.”

Predaking: “I fail to see the problem with that.”

Razor: “He gets the credit for our work, in what world is that fair?”

Predaking: “The world we live in. It’s just how it works. Our time may be quite new but the knowledge that I’ve given us invaluable.”

Steel: “Well screw that you’re not dreaming big enough!”

Predaking: “And what do mean by that?”

Steel: “Instead of you being given orders you should be the one giving the orders.”

Predaking: “Why should I be in charge?”

Steel: “Think about it, boss, you’re the strongest one here. Nobody would stop you. Your name is Predaking after all. What king follows orders from the weak?”

Razor: “Darksteel is showing some rare signs of intelligence, and therefore I agree. We have the power, and they need us.”

Predaking: “As much as the idea of being in charge does excite me I’m in no position to make such a play, especially not right now. We still have much to learn before we even consider that. Besides I would be forcefully usurping power.”

Razor: “So?”

Predaking; “We need everyone’s support, and they would turn on us. We could defeat them, but then we would be all that’s left.”

Steel: “We seem to be doing just fine on our own.”

Predaking:” Perhaps, Darksteel, but that is no way to live. I made an oath to serve Galvatron, and need I remind you both that it was under his instruction that we were given life.”

Steel: “He’s a nutjob!”

Predaking: “He wasn’t always that way. I keep my oath as a servant. If we don’t keep our oaths then we are nothing more than the mindless beasts Tarn claims that we are.”

Razor: “All this philosophy is making me nauseous, but if a life of servility is what you desire then I will endure that pain too. ”

A familiar scent strikes all of the Predacon’s nasal cavities. Predaking can’t help but smile.

Predaking: “Do you smell that?”

Steel: “Sorry about that I ate up something spicy before the fight started.”

Predaking: “No, you fool. Our extended family is paying us a visit.”

Skylynx lands with the Dinobots jumping out of his hatch.

Predaking: “Greetings, Grimlock.”

Grimlock: “Predaking.”

Predaking: “I just love the ring to my name.”

Grimlock: “I wasn't satisfied with how we left our last battle.”

Predaking: “I was.”

Grimlock: “Yeah well things are going to be different this time!”

Razor: “Face it, Dinobot, you are outclassed in every regard.”

Skylynx: “This time they have help.”

Predaking: “Oh look at this, the Dinobots got a pet.”

Skylynx: “A pet? How dare you! My name is Skylynx, and I-”

Steel: “And like that you’ve lost me.”

Razor: “So are we going to fight or what?”

Predaking: “That all depends on Grimlock and the others. While my primordial instincts are hungering for battle I do find myself conflicted in fighting family.”

Grimlock: “Then come with us, Predaking. We would love to have all of you join the fight for peace.”

Predaking: “Peace sounds nice, but I find conquering to be my true calling. Join us, Grimlock. You and the other Dinobots become one of us and join my growing army of the beasts. I promise you I will lead us all down a righteous path of glory.”

Grimlock: “Now wait just a moment, who made you in charge?”

Steel: “He did when he tore us a new one.”

Razor: “He tore you a new one perhaps. I stood my ground until I couldn't fight.”

Steel: “Oh yeah sure, buddy. You were off just as bad as I was, no wait, you were worse!”

Razor: “That’s because you surrendered midway through the battle and left me all alone!”

Steel: “Yeah because I was smart to fear for my life, and he made me second-in-command!”

Razor: “Being the second-in-command of three people is like being the principal of a homeschool!”

Swoop: “To be fair your chain of command works better than the Insecticons who took turns bossing Kickback around.”

Razor: “Who are the Insecticons?”

Swoop: “It’s a long story.”

Slag: “So me Slag think me Slag should be in charge.”

Predaking: “I find that scenario highly unlikely.”

Slag: “Bite me!”

Razor: “We don’t eat garbage.”

Steel: “Speak for yourself.”

Sludge: “So have we decided what we are? Me Sludge consider us cousin stepfathers.”

Grimlock: “You are like other grandfather brother clones.”

Predaking: “Yes it is your pieces that gave Darksteel and I life.”

Steel: “Just so you all know I’m perfectly content with being my own husband.”

Predaking: “Perhaps we should end beating around the bush and to get to meat of the situation. Grimlock, you and your Dinobots have been given a generous offer to join the right side of the war, the right side of history.”

Grimlock: “Sorry Predaking, but no. We can’t abandon our duty. I didn’t side with the Autobots out of servitude like you, but out of of friendship, trust, and because it’s for a world that everyone can win. You speak of war like it’s a game of moral righteousness, but you who call yourself an intelligent being miss the concept of war in its most natural state. War doesn’t decide who is right, no, it decides who is left.”

Predaking grows impatient. He pulls out his sword, and the other Predacons do the same with their weapons.

Predaking: “Then allow me to show you what remains when you stand against me.”

Skylynx splits off into his two components, surprising all the Predacons.

Steel: “He’s a living two for one coupon!”

Razor: “You think your cheap parlor trick will have any bearing on the outcome?”

Skylynx: “I think you’ll find I’m full of surprises.”

Slag: “And you’re going down this time!”

Grimlock: “Show me what you got, Predaking, because me Grimlock going to give you everything he has!”

The battle of the beasts begins its second round. Grimlock and Predaking both lead the charge. Predaking tries an overhead slash down, but to his surprise Grimlock goes on the defensive and raises his shield up to block the attack and he quickly spins around to cut the side of his face with his sword. Grimlock then bashes him in the face with his shield Predaking recovers and grabs Grimlock by the neck. He starts to crush it, but Skylynx blasts Predaking in the back with a fireball, and Sludge comes in with a swing from behind.

Grimlock: “Stop, he’s mine!”

Skylynx: “He would’ve killed you if we didn’t step in.”

Grimlock: “I don't care! If it’s my fate to die by his hand so be it. We Dinobots should fight with honor. You take out Darksteel and Razorclaw. If you finish them off then you can help.”

Predaking: “How sporting of you, now allow me to repay your kindness with a swift death!”

Predaking jumps up and does a spinning sword dive to make Grimlock retreat. He transforms his arm into his dragon cannon and blasts Grimlock in the back. Grimlock rolls to recover and Predaking charges him. Grimlock manages to spin just slightly out of the way and cut Predaking in the back. Predaking uppercuts Grimlock with his free hand to knock him down. Grimlock tries to sweep Predaking’s legs but he manages to step back just in time. Grimlock and Predaking clash sword several times until Grimlock jumps to attack. Predaking grabs him mid-jump, and throws him across the ground. Meanwhile Darksteel is facing Swoop, Slag, and Skylynx’s main component. Swoop as his dino form blasts fireballs at him from behind while Slag tries getting up close and personal Darksteel holds him back but Skylynx hits him in the head from behind. He tries to slash at Skylynx but he flies away. Darksteel sweeps Slag’s legs with his sickle and throws his club into the air to hit Swoop. He jumps high in the air to grab Skylynx by the legs and yank him down. Skylynx tries to break free but he gets swung into Slag. When Swoop tries to fly at him Darksteel holds Skylynx up like a shield to stop their attacks Darksteel slams his bone club down on Swoop’s head and jabs Slag in the stomach. Skylynx tires of being a shield and bites Darksteel’s finger to let him go. Swoop transforms back into robot mode and swings his spiked flail right into Darksteel’s face. Slag smashes his club down on his foot and Skylynx blasts him in the chest to knock him down.

Sludge and the ground component of Skylynx fight Razorclaw. Sludge manages to keep pace with Razorclaw, and the Predacon is having difficulty with the ground piece constantly ramming into him. Razorclaw lets himself get hit by Sludge, and that allows him to knock away the ground piece. Sludge presses the attack with an upward attack and Razorclaw smashes downward to meet the attack. Both of them spin around in opposite directions so the force of their weapons clashing is equal in force. Razorclaw sweeps his legs and tries to smash down on him, but the ground piece scratches at his back with its claws. Razorclaw drops his weapons and picks up the piece, and throws it into Sludge. Sludge recovers and transforms into his dinosaur form. His long neck is used to swing into him, and then he fires his laser eyes to knock him back. Sludge pulls his final move by creating earthquakes with his feet. It proves too much for Razorclaw, and once again the lasers bombard him. He looks over to see Darksteel practically bullied by his three opponents.

Steel: “Razorclaw, a little help?”

Razor: “On it!”

Razorclaw transforms into his dragon form and swipes his tail to dispatch the ground piece. His heat beam breath blasts Sludge away, and then he focuses it on the rest of Skylynx, and follows quickly to Slag. This gives Darksteel enough time to transform and grab Swoop by the ankles with his beak. He thrashes him around like a ragdoll. Slag tries to stop him, but Razorclaw flies into him. Both pieces of Skylynx tries to interfere, but Razorclaw and Darksteel’s tails knock them aside Sludge returns to the fray just in time to get a bath from Darksteel’s lava breath. Razorclaw’s beam plants them into the ground. They both look over to see Grimlock fighting their leader, and keeping an even pace with him. Grimlock jumps to attack, but Predaking uppercuts him with his free hand, and it makes Grimlock flip. Grimlock manages to land on his feet. Grimlock moves to attack, which Predaking anticipates, and he slashes down, but to his surprise Grimlock tricks him into the attack,and his shield is ready to protect him. As soon as the attack fails Grimlock lunges forward to shield bash him in the chest to make him stagger back. Grimlock quickly makes three quick jabs to Predaking’s face with the shield. While he’s dazed Grimlock grabs the back of his head and yanks him to the ground, He viciously beats the back of Predaking’s head five times with the shield. This massive advantage is quickly taken from him when Razorclaw intervenes by pinning him down.

Predaking: “Razorclaw, what did I tell you about interfering?”

Razor: “With all due respect if it wasn’t for my disobedience he would’ve bust your head open like the world’s worst omelette.”

Grimlock manages to shake off Razorclaw, and when he tries to attack Grimlock Sludge jumps in and wrings his arm around his neck, and slams him on the ground. Skylynx reconnects with his ground piece to become one again.

Grimlock: “Swoop, Skylynx, I need you to distract Predaking. Sludge, Slag, and I will take care of of these two.”

Swoop: “I can only promise to try.”

Swoop transforms back and takes pot shots at Predaking. Skylynx soon joins them and forces Predaking to transform and fly after them. Grimlock takes on Darksteel while Sludge and Slag face Razorclaw together. Darksteel attacks quickly at Grimlock, and his club hits Grimlock’s side, but it doesn’t do enough to make him stop. His sword and Darksteel’s sickle clash, and the sparks from the sickle blind Grimlock for Darksteel to stab Grimlock in the leg, but Grimlock uppercuts him with his shield. Sludge switches places with Grimlock mid battle to take on Darksteel. Darksteel manages to land several hits on the much slower Sludge, but the attacks seem to be doing less damage.

Darksteel: “Okay this is getting irritating, take this!”

Darksteel slams down his bone club on Sludge’s head with all his might, and to his complete shock he takes the entire hit without flinching. He just stands there with a ridiculous grin. The reverb of the hit forces Darksteel to drop the bone.

Sludge: “Me Sludge will give you gift of equal value.”

Darksteel’s wings droop in fear.

Sludge swings his hammer down on Darksteel’s head. He survives the attack, but he stumbles around before finally going unconcious with his tongue hanging out.

Razor: “Curse you, Darksteel! You can’t even go unconscious with a shred of dignity!”

Grimlock: “I wouldn’t be that hard on him, you’ll be in a similar situation soon.”

Razor: “If you think I’ll go down as easily as he did then you’re sorely mistaken.”

Grimlock: “Don’t worry we know, but you’ll go down all the same.”

Razorclaw makes the first move and mages to swing his mace into Grimlock. Grimlock manages to stay on his feet but barely. Sludge comes to fight but Razorclaw manages to spin around and strike him from behind. Slag jumps on him and grabs his neck, but Razorclaw pics him off and throws him at Grimlock, but he hits his shield instead. Grimlock puts on the aggression with his sword and hits Razor claw twice on his sides. Slag recovers and transforms into his triceptops form to blast him with his horn lasers. It hits Razorclaw in the face. Sludge then hits him in the back, and Grimlock smacks his face with his shield and manages to disarm Razorclaw. Razorclaw isn’t done yet and grabs Grimlock’s shield, and him along with it. He swings into Sludge, who jumps over Grimlock. Slag reunites with his club and hits Razorclaw in the back of his left leg to force him on one knee. Sludge makes one last attack in the back to force him on both knees, and Grimlock defeats him by using both of his fists to the back of Razorclaw’s head to knock him out. A horde of vehicles approach. A squad of Autobots with special containment barriers to capture the Predacons enclose Darksteel and Razorclaw inside of them. As they try to drive off with them Predaking has noticed his brethren's capture and flies down with a trail of fire to black the vehicle’s path. The Autobots retreat as they know the the finale of this fight is about to get underway Predaking transforms back into robot mode and observes his fallen comrades.

Predaking: “What have you all done to them? You’ve somehow defeated them, yet I still stand.”

Grimlock: “That’s your biggest flaw, Predaking. You’re too arrogant to believe in a power greater than your own.”

Predaking: “Because such a thing does not exist, and even if there was it has long passed.”

Predaking inspects the Dinobots and sees the multitude of bruises, cuts, burns, dents, and stabs over all their bodies.

Predaking: “I see, so your power is not that great after all on your own. It took a combined effort to defeat my weaker comrades, and you are in no condition to face me.”

Grimlock: “No matter what condition we’re always ready to fight you.”

Predaking: “Come now, Grimlock. Look at yourself. Even in peak condition you can never defeat me, and even all of your efforts combined won’t stop me. My strength is unrivaled, you are all battered, and tired, and yet I am virtually unscathed, and I’m not even breaking a sweat yet.”

Swoop: “He’s bluffing!....he’s bluffing right?”

Predaking: “But you’ve all been waylaying the inevitable. You’ve forced my hand, it’s about time I quit holding back and actually give you a true taste of my power.”

Slag: “Me Slag really didn’t want to die today.”

Grimlock: “We can do this.”

Predaking: “And you speak to me of arrogance? How hypocritical.”

The five heroes face Predaking in what without a doubt the most brutal fight they’ve ever had. Skylynx is first to face Predaking, but to his surprise and anguish Predaking knocks him into a wall with a simple swat. Slag jumps up, but Predaking grabs his club and throws him away. Swoop tries to fly under him but Predaking kicks him away. Grimlock swiped and slashes at him, and Predaking clashes his sword with him. Sludge comes in from behind and swings, but Predaking dodges with incredible speed, and that leads the attack in Grimlock’s way. Grimlock manages to jump out of the way, and Predaking clotheslines him with his free arm. He kicks Sludge in the back, and Slag returns with a jumping swing down. Predaking blocks it with his arm and faceplants him. He tries to stomp on him but Skylynx launches a giant fireball into his chest to knock him back. Predaking transforms his arm into his dragon cannon. Skylynx flies faster to avoid damage, and Swoop flies in launching smaller fireballs to distract him. Predaking fire back, but Swoop barrel rolls and ducks too fast for him. A perfectly aimed fireball hits Predaking’s face, and Slag swings his club into his back. Sludge transforms and creates earthquakes with his feet, and even Grimlock transforms to whip his tail down on the Predacon. Sludge and Grimlock transform and pin Predaking down. Skylynx joins in as the Autobot squad attempts to contain him Predaking struggles, but Swoop bites on his legs, and Slag tries to keep him down with an elbow drop to his face. He sits on Predaking and starts pounding his face with his fists. At first they seem to do damage, but with each subsequent hit Predaking’s reactions and movements cease, leaving only a threatening, blank glare at Slag. The Dinobot puts his fists away, and for a moment nobody on either team moves. Predaking takes a deep breath, and Slag’s pupils contract in anticipation. Predaking headbutts Slag, and it makes him dizzily walk off of him. Predaking manages to extend his wings out to break free of Skylynx’s grip, and then he manages to shake the others loose as well. Predaking decides to make the battle even more difficult for them and transforms.

Now as a dragon he instantly spews fire. Everyone except for Grimlock manages to evade it. He would be dead if it weren’t for his shield, but even that isn’t stopping him from feeling Pedaking’s might. Each second makes the outermost layers of Grimlock’s skin melt, and the pain is becoming too much. Sludge and slag transform, and with the help of Skylynx they manage to ram into Predaking and tip him over. It allows Grimlock to run out of the way of the flames and slowly cool off. Swoop ignites his flail to do melting damage to Predaking’s armor, but it isn’t even close to being hot enough. Grimlock’s still burning body hugs Predaking, and that manages to burn his skin. After all what could be a better weapon to use against Predaking than one of his own? Predaking blasts Sludge away and tail whips Slag into a wall. Sludge transforms back and is crawling on the floor. Predaking attempts to kill him by biting his head off. Grimlock as T-Rex and Skylynx sink their jaws on Predaking’s neck to hold them back. Their combined strength holds him back for just long enough for Sludge to transform and join the fray. With all the Dinobots transform it is a true battle of beasts. Sludge’s laser eyes, Slag’s horn beam, Grimlock’s fire, and the fireballs from Skylynx and Swoop prove to be a powerful combination. Predaking desperately wraps his wings around as much of his body to protect himself. With no other options he starts to fly away, but something bites on his tail when he gets on the ground. Skylynx is biting on his tail and trying to pull him back down. Grimlock and Sludge bite onto his back legs, and Swoop grabs one his wings. Predaking tries to get away, but they manage to yank him down. Predaking is growing impatient and blasts Swoop away. He smashes his tail on Slag’s back nd flies up with Grimlock and Sludge in his front claws. He grinds them up one of Cybertron’s skyscrapers, and Skylynx flies up to meet him. Predaking tries crushing their heads, but Skylynx rams into him to loosen his grip. Grimlock falls and Skylynx manages to save him. Sludge jumps on top of Predaking and runs along him as he flies. Predaking tries to shake him off, but Sludge jumps and flips, and with his last flip he swings his hammer down on Predaking’s head, and he goes down hard to the ground, but not before hitting one of the neighboring tower’s wall before landing by rolling.

A big dust cloud is created from the impact, and they can’t see anything. A giant sigh from the dragon cuts through the dust, and Predaking is heard transforming back into robot mode. His yellow eyes are the first thing they see

Predaking: “You’ve held out for so long, and you finally managed to hurt me after all this time. A highly commendable accomplishment, but not one to be seen to fruition.”

Grimlock: “I’m ready to go another ten rounds.”

Predaking: “No you’re not,you all can barely stand let alone go another round with me, and I’ll prove it to you. This final encounter will be much shorter than the others.”

Grimlock: “Let’s see you try!”

Predaking: “Then come at me all at once, and face the consequence!”

The Dinobots and Skylynx grant his request and they are quick to find out just how good he is at keeping his word. Swoop and Skylynx arrive first but Swoop is cut down by his sword and Skylynx is shot in his front right leg to make him fall over. He fires at Slag and Sludge, but Slag manages to evade all the fire and does a jumping shoulder bash to make him go back. Predaking grabs him and throws him into a wall. He is stuck in it. Predaking tars off a massive piece of the ground and throws it into Grimlock, who is unable to stop it. He’s trapped underneath. Sludge’s hammer and Predaking’s sword are in a lock, and Predaking ends the altercation by tossing his sword aside and using both hands to push Sludge into the ground while he’s still standing. Swoop bravely swings his flail into him, but Predaking grabs him, charges up his cannon, and simply blasts him. Miraculously Swoop survives, but he’s out cold. He gets tossed away like garbage.

Skylynx: “Swoop!”

Predaking: “How honorable for you to volunteer as the next victim.”

Skylynx: “You will not defeat me!”

Skylynx manages to hold his own against Predaking, scratching at his arms and chest while trying to bite off his face. Predaking ends the fight with one hit by slamming his elbow down on Skylynx’s long neck, completely rendering him unconscious. Grimlock manages to get out of the rubble, and Slag manages to get out of the wall. They both pull Sludge out of the ground.

Slag: “He’s picking us off, what do we do?”

Sludge: “What I we hit him, like really REALLY hard?”

Grimlock: “That’s as good a plan as any, let’s do it.”

Sludge and Slag lead the charge while Grimlock quickly presses a button somewhere on his wrist before joining them. Predaking swings his sword but Slag slides under and hits him in his side. He tries to face Sludge, but Slag smashes his club on his arm to get him to drop his sword. Grimlock joins in as Predaking fights them off with his fists. He backhands Slag, and Sludge swings his hammer into his leg to get him on one knee. Now to the left and right of him they both attack him. He blocks both attacks with his arms but one is cut from Grimlock’s sword, and he stops the hammer with his hand. Grimlock slashes him in the side, and Predaking pushes them back. They both go again with Sludge getting there first and Predaking reels back a punch before hitting him with it, and it makes him slide back, and he does it even faster to Grimlock, but he puts his shield up. The force of the hit is too much and he loses his balance and falls. Sludge recovers and throws his hammer, but Predaking catches it. Slag tries to jump up and hit his head, but Predaking grabs him mid air. Sludge tries to break slag free, but Predaking sweeps his lehs with his own hammer. He grabs him by the legs, and when Grimlock tries to do a charging thrust Predaking smashes both of his friends bodies into his sides to make a painful Dinobot sandwich. He does this five more times until Grimlock crumples to the floor Predaking jumps high in the air, and simply drops Slag. While he and Sludge are falling back he throws Sludge at Slag. Slag manages to survive the fall, but he is defeated when Sludge lands on him.

Predaking transforms and breathes fire into Sludge. Grimlock returns to slice his neck. His tail knocks Grimlock away, and he bites Sludge by the ankle and starts thrashing him around like a ragdoll. He smashes him on the ground so many times he exhausts the Dinobot. He would’ve killed him if Grimlock didn’t get his attention by throwing a large rock at his head.

Grimlock: “Enough! Face me, Predaking. Leave him alone.”

Predaking spits Sludge out, and then promptly spits on him to anger Grimlock.

The Dinobot faces the dragon alone, and Predaking ties to clamp on him with his jaws, but Grimlock throws his shield into his mouth, and he is unable to close it. While he’s distracted Grimlock hacks away at his legs and face. Predaking blasts a concentrated amount of fire at the sheild to spit it out, and he transforms back.

“And then there was one. How fitting that the Dinobot king is the last to face the Predacon king.”

“Me Grimlock will be king of you in a monet!”

Without Grimlock’s shield it’s a simple sword and fist fight. Grimlock makes fast attacks to Predaking’s legs, and when Predaking aims to strike Grimlock ducks and slashes his wrist, forcing him to drop the sword. To Predaking’s shock Grimlock jumps up and manages to thrust his sword right into Predaking’s chest! Predaking yells out as blood gushes from the wound. His head body is twisting in pain, and then suddenly the sounds cease, and Predaking gives him the king of shit eating grins.

(swarmy) “And they say I can’t play pretend.”

Predaking grabs Grimlock’s sword and starts pulling it out. No matter how much Grimlock tries Predaking is just too strong. He pulls the sword out and throws it into the ground. It’s just a fist fight, and despite Grimlock getting some early punches in it’s a backflip kick to Grimlock’s face that turn the tide. He can’t recover, and Predaking does a double jump kick to knock him down and jump on him.He stomps on Grimlock’s chest, and is unsatisfied with the result..

“Is that all you have, Grimlock? I thought i was getting a challenge!”

What happened next was hard for the others to watch. Predaking holds him up by one arm and just beats Grimlock half to death. A single punch to the chest nearly kills him on it’s own. Predaking savagely backhands him, slams him on the ground, picks up a giant metal slab to bash his face, and uses the heat from his cannon to burn his chest. It seem like the beating is over now and Predaking is ready to fish him.

“I take no pleasure in this, but this is a lesson that you could only learn the hard way. You and the others are no match for me.”

Grimlock weakly looks up to the sky. Some large object is approaching their position. The expression on his face changes to relief.

“You seem awfully cheerful for someone who is about to be slain.”

“Me Grimlock am cheerful that this fight is over, but not with the outcome you think.”

“I defeated you all.”

“You did, nobody is saying you didn’t.”

“Then elaborate on what you’re hiding.”

“You were right about none of us being strong enough to beat you, Predaking, but me Grimlock knows someone that is.”

“Oh? Care to tell me their name before I kill you?”

“You can see for yourself now.”

A massive silhouette covers the whole are of the fight. Predaking looks up in the sky and tosses Grimlock away so he can prepare for the incoming threat. A massive robot lands on the ground, and it is none other than Superion.

Superion: “Hey guys, did I miss the party?”

The other Dinobots and Skylynx let out a very weak, groaning “yay” in relief that Superion has arrived at the scene.

Superion: “That bad huh? Sorry I couldn't get here sooner, I had to take down a few Quintesson cruisers before I showed up. So has this guy been mean to you?”

Slag: “Shut up and kick his ass already!

Superion: “Because you asked so nicely I’ll finish this in the blink of an optic!”

Predaking: “Ah the Autobot combiner, I’ve been waiting for my chance to fight and defeat you.”

Superion: “You’re one confident lizard, I like that.”

Predaking: “You’re addressing royalty-”

Superion clenches his fist.

Predaking: “-and I don’t fear you giant, in fact I relish the challenge-”

Superion starts an attack faster than Predaking can react.

Predaking: -so I will will not be beaten by-”

In slow motion Superion’s fist hits Predaking right in the chest. Slag’s jaw drops in amazement as it speeds back to real time. Predaking is sent flying like a meteor into several skyscrapers neighboring the area. He goes through about eight before finally falls to the ground, and has been knocked out. Superion and the other Autobots help get the Dinobots and Skylynx to their feet.

Swoop: “Looks like team Predaking is blasting off again!”

Slag: “He got wrecked!”

Sludge: “You did it with one punch.”

Superion: (flexing) “What can I say? I’m just that good.”

Skylynx: “I weakened him for you.”

Superion: “Sure buddy, whatever you say.”

Soundwave broadcasts a message to everyone.

Soundwave: “All defenses back online. At this rate the Decepticon and Quintesson forces have few options. Whatever they do next is most likely their last effort.”

Swoop: “Finally this whole fiasco can end. I don’t think I’m going to stop feeling these wounds for a long time.”

Grimlock looks over at Sludge and Slag, and their wounds are the worst of them all.

Grimlock: “Skylynx, get them to the nearest med bay.”

Slag: “We can fight!”

Grimlock: “You already have, good work you two.”

Sludge: “That’s what me Sludge get for carrying the team.”

The two Dinobots comply and let Skylynx fly them to a med bay, leaving the combiner with Grimlock and Swoop.

Superion: “I’m surprised you actually called for help, Grimlock.”

Swoop: “You’re usually too prideful. What changed your mind?”

Grimlock: “Working with Optimus and Rodimus taught me Grimlock a valuable lesson that Predaking probably won’t learn for a long time. True strength isn’t just from raw power alone. You need to understand your limits, and when I saw that ours wasn’t enough I knew Superion was the best chance we had.”

Superion: “Well said Grimlock I’m proud of you.”

Unbeknownst to them the Coneheads managed to sneak into Cybertron and secretly watched the whole battle. They report the result to Tarn.

Dirge: “I regret to inform you that Predaking and the others have been defeated.”

Ramjet: “Yeah that fool got bodied by Superion.”

Thrust: “It looks like we lost. Time to throw in the towel.”

Tarn: “No! We still have one more chance to end this. Come in, Motormaster, do you read me?”

Motormaster replies from his ship.

Motor: “I do.”

Tarn: “Predaking has failed, you are our last hope of reclaiming Cybertron. Form Menasor immediately! Kill Superion and anyone else that stands in your way.”

Motor: “Eradicons, combine into Menasor!”

They Eradicons fly out a hatch from the ship and combine into Menasor in space. Using the power of Vortex’s thrusters he flies his way to Cybertron. Superion gears up for what will become his most dangerous fight to date. The Autobots, Decepticons, Junkions, and Quintessons prepare for the final battle, completely unaware that the true threat is even closer than they realize...

6. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    Did he just describe titans return?
    It never ends well for a villain when they say that.
    Knockout is that you?

Stay on the predakings good side kids its good for you.

Seriously though the fact that the dinobots survived that is a miracle.

Aaaaand cue the apocalypse. Combiner vs. Combiner! This should be good.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  7. bumblebeej8

News Credits:
    That was extremely fun to read. I hope the injured Dinobots will be okay. At least they have CR chambers

8. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    This was truly a battle of beasts if there ever was one!

9. Shadowwavepool7

The finale of the mini battle is here, and the end is getting closer. Here is part 31: Combiner Wars: Take 2

Daniel, Sixshot, and the rest of the Junkion fleet finally arrive to the battle. It’s not a moment too soon because fire from all sides immediately start attacking the ships. There’s hardly any room for them to maneuver and they start taking damage.

Carl: “You two should go, it’s too dangerous here.”

Daniel: “What about you?”

Carl: “Don’t worry about us, little buddy. Conflicts like there are typical saturday morning for us.”

Sixshot: “It’s best we listen to him Daniel.”

Sixshot and Daniel make it into a hangar with Daniel inside Sixshot’s jet cockpit. They fly off into the battle where their comparatively smaller size makes it easier to maneuver around. Unfortunately they can’t really go anywhere that is safe. They’re too far from Cybertron to head there, and he has no idea how any of his comrades will react to him harboring a human. The best best is just to float in space and try and wait for the perfect gap for them to make their move.

Menasor make his way to Cybertron at full speed. Hightower and Wreck-Gar observe him flying, and in the corner of his eye Hightower sees the rest of his team still floating around in space. They’re fairly close to the ship, and Menasor is growing ever so close. In the blink of an eye Hightower makes a huge decision.

“Hey uh it was nice meeting you.”

“You too!”

“Which is why I’m sorry for this.”

Hightower surprise attacks Wreck-Gar by slamming him into a wall with his wrecking ball. He’s stuck in a wall unconscious. Hightower desperately drives his way to the airlock and ejects himself. Using all his might he floats over to the rest of his team.

Mix: “How nice you to join us!”

Scavenge: ”The cold vacuum of space is so comfortable despite the overwhelming cold.”

High: “Menasor is coming to stop Superion. We should help them.”

Mix: “Sounds great!”

The Constructicons form Devastator and when Menasor flies past them Hightower’s hooks grab hold of Menasor’s foot.

“What is this?” Menasors grunts. He looks down to see Devastator hanging on by a thread.

“So you want to be part of the action too? Very well, but don’t get in my way.”

As they make their way to Cybertron it transitions to Rodimus and the others exiting the CR chambers. Their wounds are completely healed, but Roadbuster is still healing.

Springer: “I feel good as new.”

Magnus: “For once the Quintessons are a benefit to us.”

Rod: “I’m feeling a little stronger than I was before.”

Magnus: “As do I.”

Springer: “You Primes and your genetics.”

Rod: “So what was that thing you wanted to show me?”

Springer: “Oh right, this milk carton dropped from Rampage when we fought him earlier. See for yourself.

The milk carton has one of those old school missing person profiles on it. In this case it’s for the missing Overload. Some of the descriptions don’t follow the traditional statistics and reads as follows.

Overload

Date Missing: 11/15/15

DOB: The year Conrad Mcdougal ,Biggie Cheese, and Robbie Rotten declared war on Pokemon Go

Half Seacon Half Decepticon.

Height 26’ 9’’

Weight: How rude of you to ask!

Sex: Too much

Eye Color: Sexy Walnut Yellow (yes that’s a color now don’t question it!)

Last seen screaming at pigeons because they’re apparently responsible for the living feces known as the Paul brothers.

Rodimus can’t help but let out a small chuckle.

Rod: “I do hope he returns one day.”

The three make their way back to the control terminal to find Wreck-Gar smushed against the wall. Ultra Magnus pulls him out with the might of Zeus and manages to get him conscious.

Magnus: “What happened to you, and where is Hightower?”

Wreck: “He blindsided me after he saw Menasor heading to Cybertron. I bet he reformed Devastator with his team.”

Rod: “Superion will be ready no matter what. He’s the best combiner, and he’s about to prove it.”

Inside Alpha Quintesson’s flagship the scientists give him another update.

Quint: “Spacebridge finishing off, it’s here.”

Alpha: “Well where is it?”

Quint: “Status unknown.”

Alpha: “You had me concerned over nothing.”

Quint: “Wait, I’m picking up something over one astronomical unit away.”

Alpha: “I don’t care, continue firing!”

In Cybertron’s upper atmosphere the two Decepticon combiners are entering the planet, but the velocity is too much for Menasor. He’s burning up, but not Devastator. He may have many disadvantages to being the first combiner, but his durability is virtually unmatched. Mensaor is forced to separate. Vortex can fly and lets Brawl hang from his bars. Swindle pulls out hang gliders for the rest of the team to fly safely down, but their meeting with Superion is delayed. Devastator stays the course. All the Autobots in the area evacuate before he lands with a massive shockwave. Even Superion has to cover his face. Through the dust he can see Devastator’s six green eye watching him like a predator to his prey.

“Devastator, buddy, it’s been too long!”

Devastator roars in response.

“You don’t say. You didn’t have to put on this whole show for me.”

Devastator growls impateintly.

“Oh I see, you want to go another few rounds with me? Who am I to refuse?”

Devastator beats his chest and lets out one last roar.

“I couldn’t have said it better myself….if I could understand what you’re saying.”

The fight begins with Devastator making the first move with all his rockets on his back firing. It’s impossible for Superion to avoid all of them, so he hides behind a large tower for cover. Superion picks up a small building and chucks it at Devastator. Devastator manages to grab it and tears it in half and roars definitely, but it was a distraction for Superion to get close, and does a falling jump kick to Devastator's face. Devastator is grounded and is sent across the way, destroying several buildings nearby.

“I sure hope these guys have combiner insurance.”

Devastator suddenly fires out hightower’s hoo and embeds them into Superion’s body. He manages to yank Superion down on his face. Superion looks up and Devastator does a double fisted overhead smash. He continually punches Superion in the back until Superion manages to scoot backs just a little to donkey kick Devastator's face. While Devastator staggers back Superion lays down four face punches and a kick to the chest. Superion gears up for two more punches, but Devastator knocks away one hand and manages to stop the other one. Scrapper’s jagged edges from his alt mode arm scrapes Superion’s knuckles, and with his strength the best manages to pin Superion to wall of a skyscraper. He’s trying to destroy it so it falls on Superion, which should kill him. As he’s pinned Superion sees a glimmer in the sky. He knows his situation is about to get worse and shoots Devastator’s eyes, it doesn’t destroy any of them, but it makes him break free. Superion shoves him down and tears off both Devastator's legs. He gently tosses aside Longhaul and Rampage, who are writhing in pain from the forced separation. Superion jumps back as Menasor, who has formed jumps down.

“Menasor, buddy, it’s been awhile.”

“I’m not here to make conversation, but to settle a score.”

“You’re going to have to get in line.”

“Devastator is helping me, but it looks like you’ve incapacitated him, a wise decision.”

“So you’re still wanting to do this? You know there’s no version of this where you come out on top.”

“You’re going to see that this time there will be no defeats. You will fall, and I will make sure all who oppose us will feel the might of the greatest combiner!”

“Calling yourself the best combiner is reason enough for me to kick your teeth in, so let’s go!”

Meansor and Superion go at it in full blast. Mensor’s sword swings with such power Superion’s arms get cut trying to block it. Menasor pushes his weight on Superion, and the rotor blades from Vortex spin at enough a speed to cut at the top his head. Superion knocks the arm away, but Menasor uppercuts him back. Superion tries to regain balance, but Menasor slams down on the ground with his fist to create a shockwave attack that knocks him to the ground. Menasor jumps up with his sword pointed at his head, and Superion only just rolls out of the way. Superion gets up and rams into Menasor to pin him into a building, but Menasor headbutss him and makes one clean cut to his stomach. He goes for an overhead swing, but Superion stops it with both hands. He manages to yank the sword out his hand and throws it away. And then Superion lands two big punches to his face. Superion goes for a right hook but menasor ducks and hit him with a quick stomach jab. He picks him up and throws him across the street. Three buildings are destroyed in the process.

“You sure mean business, Menasor.”

“As I said, you will fall.”

At this rate I might, but thankfully I have an ace in the hole, so to speak.”

“What do you mean?”

“Since the last time we fought all those years ago we knew that you were more than capable of defeating me, so good ol Perceptor spent many years working on a new gadget for me that would even the odds. Not only that, but Arcee gave me an idea.”

“What idea, and what gadget?”

“So glad you asked! Let’s just say I took a page from you and Devastator I’ll show you right now, and as for the gadget, well it’s on its way.”

Superion gets in a fighting stance when a loud noise is heard behind him. Something is violently blowing, and it’s the thrusters from the legs that Skydive and Stratosphere comprise of. It boosts him off the ground and gets him to Menasor in mere seconds. Menasor is knocked down, but manages to get up just in time. The thrusters on Superion’s left arm which is Fireflight has his thrusters turon on to do a high speed punch to his face, and Alpha Bravo’s arm does the same, but much slower. These high speed punches beat Menasor to a pulp, and he gets high speed punched across the street where he rolls around.

“So you’re using the vehicles to your advantage, something that I can’t do because of them being mostly cars and one flier.”

“Not your fault you were born that way, but I’m using everything I can to win, and now here’s the last surprise right on time.”

A giant helicopter drops down a massive green tinted sword for Superion to catch. It has a gold crossguard that’s arced up in the shape of a v.

“So you’re stealing my weapon choice as well, Superion?”

“Not as much stealing as it is expanding it, so how about I show you my skills?”

Superion’s leg thruster fly him into Menasor where a rough sword fight begins. Motormaster has more experience and power behind it, but the arm thrusters of Superion makes his attacks go faster. Superion uses the weapons from all his limbs to launch missiles into his enemy. Menasor desperately uses Vortex’s helicopter weapons and Brawl’s tank cannons to even the odds, but it barely makes a difference. An upward swing knocks Menasor into a wall. The Vortex arm is stuck, and before he can pull it free Superion slices it clean off from the joint. It doesn’t kill Vortex because it’s a clean cut, but the forced separation does give him pain. The enraged Menasor lands a clean uppercut that sends Superion flying back. Superion barely manages to land on his feet. He looks back and sees that Devastator has reformed. Vortex has quickly recovered thanks to being a fighting prodigy. Now Superion finds him in a unique 3v1.

Superion: “Now this is going to be an interesting match.”

Menasor: “Vortex, shoot him at his weak points, we will take care of the rest.

Vortex: “You got it.”

Back in space Tarn and the others are soon interrupted by a lone Autobot cruiser.

Splicer: “It’s just one cruiser.”

Tarn: “Handle it the same way we do with the rest; destroy it.”

Three jets come out of the undercarriage and fly their way there. They avoid all the fire until they reach the top of the ship. They start opening it. Tarn and Splicer have their weapons ready. The door is kicked open, and in jumps Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Scourge.

Tarn: “My lord!”

Clash: “Thank the Primes he has returned.”

Splicer: “So where have you been?”

Galvatron: “I’ll explain soon enough, but you need to call off the attack.”

Tarn: “What for?”

Galvatron: “Just do it!”

Tarn: “Very well

Splicer: Finally we’re all friends again!”

Splicer’s word arouse suspicion within Tarn about his leader’s willingness to continue the war, but for now he keeps his newfound doubts to himself.

Tarn: “This is Tarn, all forces cease fire. The battle is lost.”

All Decepticon forces stop their attack, all except for Menasor and Devastator.

Menasor: “No! This is my fight to win, and I won’t let your weakness stop me!”

Tarn: “It has nothing to do with weakness, it is the word of Galvatron.

Menasor: “To hell with Galvatron! When I’m done with Superion he’s next!”

The final battle begins with Devastator opening with his vortex grinder to suck Superion to him. Superion nearly loses his arm in Devastator’s mouth but he shoots missiles inside to make him stop. Meansor uses the current of the suction to his advantage to kick Superion back. Supreion clashes sword with him, and the moment he gains the advantage Vortex shoots his leg lasers into his back to distract him, and Menasor takes the oppertunity to ehadbutt him. Devastator returns from behind and punches him in the back of the head. He fires his hooks into Superion’s back, and Menasor slices at his head, and manages to scratch Superion’s left cheek. Superion bashes his elbow into Devastator's face, and he kicks back Menasor. He shoots his missiles into Mensor, who blocks most of it with his sword. Devastator grabs onto his shoulders and begins to clamp down, damaging Alpha Bravo and Fireflight. Superion desperately stomps on Devastator's foot and uppercuts him. Menasor tries a thrust, but he misses and instead makes a small stab into his ally. Menasor swings again but Superion is ready. He decks Mensor with his free hand and pins him to the ground It might’ve been the end, but Vortex and Devastator have other plans. Devastator fires Hightower’s hooks into the Alpha Bravo arm, and with his all his might he manages to tear it off. Superion manages to decapitate Devastator, and as a clean cut it defeats him without killing any of the Constructicons through the pain of forced separation is hardly a favorable alternative. Suddenly Vortex jumps right in front of Superion’s face and unleashes a full powered shockwave attack into it. It does more damage than Superion anticipates, and Menasor takes the opportunity to slash him in the chest. The two wildly sing at each other, and both of them makes a small stab into tone of their sides. With them both angry they clash sword so violently that they disarm one another. Menasor makes the first move with a punch to the chin, and Superion backhands him in response. Vortex continues firing at Superion on his helicopter form with bullets and neutron bombs, but he is suddenly brought down by a large fireball. Grimlock returned to help out. The battle reaches its conclusion with both combiners smacking the bolts out of one another They each land their final attack, a left hook from Superion and an overhead smash by Menasor. Both combiners go down, but Superion manages to stay on his knees. The combiner war has ended in a stalemate in the Autobots favor.

Alpha Quintesson has gotten upset over the Decepticon’s cease fire.

Q: (rage face) “Why have they stopped attacking? Those cowards never had the vertebrate installed into them. No matter, fire everything!”

Something manages to pierce his ship’s forcefield and destroy one of the main engines.

Q: “What is this? That’s impossible! What hit us?”

Before he can get an answer his entire ship is destroyed, and the ships neighboring him are destroyed almost immediately afterward. Rodimus looks out the window, and his curiosity is consumed by fear.

“No….it can’t be, not now!”

There as clear as day the Tidalwave is almost in the perfect attacking position to destroy Cybertron. Thundertron has done what everyone considered impossible and used the very technology that destroyed he and his crew’s lives to destroy Theirs. He is in a Captain Morgan pose on the very front edge of the ship, right at the very end of the spike bowstrip. He looks down at Cyberreon, with his coat tails blowing wildly to the side thanks to the ship’s artificial wind. He sports a devious and cruel smile.

(depraved) “Oh….it’s so good to be home.”

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  10. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I have so many questions on how they have milk cartons in space. XD And what a clash between Combiners it is.

11. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    1)
    Rodimus has now proven himself to be a wise leader.
    2)this is what that machinima series should've been.
    3)ooooh I smell dissent from tarn coming!!!!!
    4)welp goodbye cybertron we knew ye well.
    Seriously though why didn't machinima have this type of fight, the combiners being an even match for each other and using their separate members abilities to take on each other this would've been awesome.
    5)biggie cheese would like you all to know it was a necessary war.
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(1).jpg

12. bumblebeej8

News Credits:
    That was a fun fight to read. I can imagine Thundertron in the Captain Morgan pose

13. Veritas Prime

Veritas Prime You're Not Alone

News Credits:
    I'm glad I finally caught up. The last couple of chapters have been fun.

14. Shadowwavepool7

It's been awhile but better late than never. Being busy and my own procrastination delayed this and it's a fairly long one so enjoy yourself. Here is part 32: Thundertron The Unbeatable

Alpha Quintesson wakes up from his clone pod since he perished.

Q: “What happened? What hit us?”

Scientist: “Some sort of ship a third the size of Cybertron.”

Q: “Well I want no part of that, and neither should any of us. If it has business with Cybertron we can move on. Have all troops return home. We’re done here.”

The Quintesson army lightspeeds their way home to flee from the impending battle. Thundertron returns to the front of the ship where his crew is waiting for him.

Thunder: “The time has come my boys, the moment we’ve waiting our whole lives for.”

Lazer: “At long last we can have our revenge.’

Sky-Byte: “Where you go we follow!”

Thunder: “It’s great to see you all so ready, but I do come with a slight disappointment for four of you. Slapper, Stench, Darkscream, and Scorponok, I request that you stay behind while the rest of us face our enemies directly.”

Slapper: “But why? Aren’t we good enough?”

Thunder: “Of course, but somebody needs to hold down the fort while we’re down there. We may have the tech to fight them, but if something happens I need someone there to protect the ship. Who better than my three finest defenders?”

Stench’s eye sparkle from the compliment.

Stench: (fanboying) “The finest defenders? Oh captain you spoil us so!”

Thunder: “I simply speak speak the truth, and nothing more.”

Lazer: “How shall we proceed?”

Thunder: “It’s quite simple. Scorponok will also be staying behind to work the ship’s controls. Millions of drones will be teleported to Cybertron’s surface to take out the infantry. Meanwhile he will be shooting the planet with our harpoons, cannons, and will be charging the the main cannon. When it’s ready we pull back and watch Cybertron be destroyed once and for all.”

Cryotek: “Sounds like a plan.”

Sky: “We’re ready when you are.”

Thunder: “Let’s proceed.”

Thundertron and the others prepare for takeoff. Something bright begins to glimmer on the planet’s horizon. It’s sunrise for Cybertron, and for a moment, the other Star Seeker’s hatred subsides. Scorponok’s eye violently twitches, Lazerback’s hand is shaking, Sky-Byte’s eyes twinkle, Cryotek sheds two ice tears, and Grimwing goes from a combat stance to stiffening up. It’s the first time they’ve seen their home, and they can’t help but let that feeling if return eat them up from the inside. It could’ve lasted forever, but their mood is suddenly cut short when they hear a large metallic swift. Thundertron has swiped his sword downwards almost as if he has his blade pointed at a downed foe’s face.

Thunder: “Don’t forget the mission here. We don’t want to get caught up in all of this emotional damage.”

Slapper: “Hey I don’t mean to interrupt the emotional nostalgia, but weren’t there seven moons? I only see five.”

Grimwing: “He’s right. Pearl and Theta are gone.”

Beak: “I wonder what happened.”

Their answer comes quicker than they expected. The large, indescribably haunting head of Unicron which has become a satellite for Cybertron slowly passes above them. For a moment Thundertron feels an emotion he hasn’t experienced since the day he became a monster; fear. He takes a deep breath to help gain his composure.

Grimwing: “The legends were true, Unicron does exist.”

Sky-Byte: “Well he did, and now look at him.”

Scorp: “Are my eyes deceiving me, or do I see a trash can on his chin?”

Lazer: “What could've taken that wanker out?”

Thunder: “I’ll tell you, Rodimus wasn’t lying after all. He did defeat Unicron. We severely underestimated him, but no matter. Be it a godslayer, an army, and the whole universe against us we will prevail.”

Thundertron and the others are at the launch site, and Scorponok begins the bridge process.Back on The Revenge Galvatron makes a call to the main communication tower.

Galvatron: “This is Galvatron, come in Soundwave.”

Soundwave: “Acknowledged. It pleases us to see your return.”

Galvatron: “We can celebrate later, but right now I need your assistance. Bring Waspinator with you as well.”

Wasp: “What does Waspinator possibly have to be important?”

Soundwave: “Unknown, but it doesn’t matter. We are both requested.”

Soundwave deploys the minions he has left to aid the Autobots while he is bridged to the Revenge.

Galvatron: “I must depart with Soundwave and Waspinator.”

Tarn: “You have only just returned, and I have so many questions.”

Galvatron: “In time, but I leave you with Cyclonus and Scourge. They will be more than enough assistance along with the Autobot and Junkion forces. I will return shortly with the key to our victory. Until then good luck. I know you will do us proud.

Tarn slaps one hand on his own chest.

Tarn: “It will be done my lord.”

Galvatron, Soundwave, and Waspinator leave with The Revenge while Tarn, Splicer, Cyclonus, Scourge, Knockout, Riptide, and Clash enter Blurr’s personal ship.

Splicer: “Hi Blurr!”

Blurr: “Greetings everyone… and Tarn.”

Tarn: “Oh Blurr, how are your ankles doing? I’d imagine it was quite painful being subjected to my traps.”

Blurr: “Oh stuff it!.”

Tarn: “I require an audience with Rodimus.”

Tarn makes contact with Rodimus and his team.

Rod: “So you’re finally listening.”

Tarn: “You have Galvatron to thank for that. If it was up to me you would’ve been nothing more than space garbage by now. I hate all of you Autobots, but I love my home more than I hate any of you. If I am forced to work with my sworn enemy just to save our home I can live with that. So give me a rundown of the situation.”

Rod: “The ship itself is weak against our weapons, but it’s just so massive. We’ll need to attack on all fronts. If you face the captain take extreme caution. He was able to best Galvatron in combat.”

Tarn: “I see, we'll have all forces for a full assault.”

Decepticon and Junkion forces begin to fire, and their weapons hit the surface of the Tidalwave They get ten seconds worth of fire in before Scorponok turns on the forcefield that completely covers the ship.

Rod: “They have a forcefield? I thought that technology didn’t come around until the very end of the Silver Age.”

Magnus: “You’re right, but somehow Thundertron got his hands on one. It doesn’t quite look like our tech either.”

Rod: “Perceptor, run a diagnostic on that forcefield.”

Perce “On it, but it will take quite some time to complete it.”

Rod: “Until then we have to do our best to defend our home.”

Back on Cybertron’s surface the three combiner teams and Grimlock decide to not fight and instead figure out what is going on. Skylynx and Swoop return as well.

Swoop: “ Look at the size of that thing.”

Swindle: “Something tells me they’re not here to bargain.”

Silver: “I’d say a truce is in order.”

Around this time Rodimus and Tarn both manage to radio in to their respective teams to fill them in on the situation.

Scrapper: “We can’t combine right now, we’ve exhausted a lot of energy in that battle.”

Skylynx: “And that forecfiels isn’t doing us any favors either.”

Suddenly hundreds of space bridge portals open up all around Cybertron. Millions upon millions of the Star Seeker’s drones come falling from the sky and begin attacking the people. Most of them are attacking heavily populated civialin areas where most can’t defend themselves. Already the body count has begin, and the few Autobots and Decepticons within in the area do their best to defend their people.

Sling: “There’s too many of them.”

Drag: “How can we stop them all?”

Silver: “We might not be able to, so the best we can do is hold out as long as we can until Rodimus and the others find a way to disable that forcefield.”

The Star Seekers start upping the ante by firing their cannons and harpoons into the planet’s surface. Chunks of it are pulled apart by the power of the harpoons, and the cannons make it an explosion fest in a majority of the planet. They can’t actively fight back. Thundertron is hitting hard and hitting fast, and with Scorponok at the helm of the ship he’s giving it everything he has.

Jetfire: “He’s destroying Cybertron!”

Scavenge: “We barely recovered from Unicron’s attack what do we do?”

Silver: “What we can, I have an idea, but I will need most of us fliers and Skylynx.”

Skylynx: “What did you have in mind?”

Silver: “Those harpoons are massive, but I think we can shoot them when their cables are exposed and out of the forcefield. We’ll need heavy firepower to destroy them.”

Alpha: “If it’s heavy firepower you need then I’m ready.”

Silver: “Sorry, Alpha Bravo, but your helicopter mode isn’t fast enough. Instead you can help take care of those drones.”

Alpha: “Got it.”

Motor: “We will assist you from the ground.”

Mix: “Us too.”

Suddenly something massive jumps down in front of them. Predaking has returned with a vengeance.

Predaking: “Did you foolish Autobots think you had seen the last of me?”

Grimlock: “Of course not, but we have more important matters at hand.”

Predaking: “You will dare speak of me that way? I am all you need to focus on, Grimlock! I’m going to finish all of you off!”

Grimlock: “That’s great and all, but don’t you see what’s going on? If there’s no planet left, then we’ll die with no chance for us to have a rematch.”

Predaking begrudgingly looks up at the Tidalwave and puts away his weapon.

Predaking: “Very well, I will help you, but I have one request. Release my team.”

Sling: “Are you sure that’s a good idea? It’s bad enough you want us dead, but all three of you?”

Predaking: “Release my team!”

Grimlock: “Do it!”

Fire: “....What?”

Grimlock: “We need their help. They may be able to wipe most of us out but their power is needed. Predaking may be our enemy but I know he’s someone of honor. We can trust him.”

Predaking is in awe if how Grimlock, the very individual he was mere moments away from killing is defending him and his ideologies in such a kind and compassionate way.

Predaking: “Thank you for these kind words. I will do my best to live up to this reputation.”

Darksteel and Razorclaw are released from their containment fields and reunite with the rest of the gang, and are filled in on the situation.

Silver: “You know the plan, let’s go!”

The different factions split off to do their different assignments. The Constructicons scour the closest city being invaded by drones and defend it. Predaking, Razorclaw, Skylynx, and all of the Aerialbots except for Alpha Bravo take to the skies to combat the harpoons. Swoop, Darksteel, and Alpha Bravo fly to areas further away to combat drones and any harpoons that the rest of their friends are unable to stop. The tower where Perceptor and the other remaining characters are under heavy attack by drones, so the rest of the Eradicons arrive to defend it. Back in the rural cities the Constructicons make their move to defend their planet.

Mix: “All right boys let's clean house!”

Mixmaster as his battle mode shoots up a group of the drones to clear a way for the rest of the team. Hightower drives his way and swings into dozens of them. Longhaul blows up several with his grenades, Scrapper’s flails clears a path for Rampage and Scavenger to finish off.

Scavenger: “These guys are so weak that even I can beat them.”

Scrapper: “Yeah but there’s just no many.”

Rampage: “There’s no ending in sight, so we must press on. ‘

Back in the Autobot tower the assault has magnified. One of the harpoons manages to piece a big hole into the tower, and it forces Spike to run into a corner. Perceptor saves him from the falling debris, but has taken a massive hit from it. Despite Blaster’s Minicons, and Soundwave’s minions putting up a good fight against the drones it’s simply impossible for them to hold them back. Perceptor defensively covers Spike while the drones open fire, and while a few shots hit him their fire is suddenly stopped by a loud boom. The Eradicons and Alpha Bravo arrive just in time to make a difference.

Alpha: “Need a hand?”

Spike: “Try a few.”

Swindle: “Then do I have a deal for you!”

Motor: “Make waste of these fools. Smash them to pieces!”

Brawl: “Yay smashing time!”

The Eradicons do just that. Dragstrip’s speed cuts a hundred of them within a minute, Dead-end’s skills clears a path for the Autobots to escape the tower, and Vortex transforms into his helicopter form to let Perceptor, Spike, and the minions to safety. Meanwhile Brawl and Swindle blast away any that remain in the tower. Motormaster jumps from the tower and slaps on his armor. With his sword unsheathed he charges and spins around slashing everything in his way. Motormaster proves that he is a force to be reckoned with by friend and foe alike. In space the rest of the Aerialbots, Skylynx, and the Predacons all attempt to stop the harpoons from attacking the city, but there are just too many. The few that are stopped are usually done by the Predacons, especially Darksteel and Razorclaw for their unique breath’s attributes. The Aerialbots in the meantime destroy the cannon fire that the others can’t seem to get. They are even aided by the Coneheads, who make their introduction by saving Slingshot and Skydive from a cloud of cannonballs.

Skydive: “Whoa thanks!”

Sling: “Weren’t expecting you guys to help.”

Dirge: “We may have our differences but we all fight for a better future.”

Skydive: “Heck yeah, I’m down with that mindset.”

Silverbolt joins with them, and their making a minor success as the rest of Cybertron’s defenses does the rest of the work. Unfortunately not everything is smooth sailing. Cannonballs still create craters around the surface, and the harpoons pierce whatever they can and violently tear off many slabs of the planet’s metallic crust when it is retracted. Their home just can’t seem to catch any breaks. Suddenly a new portal opens and this time it’s not a weapon or drones, but rather the moment of reckoning. Thundertron and the others are ready to jump through.

Thunder: “This is for Ripclaw, and for the others that lost their lives because of you!”

Lazer: “We’ll tear them all apart!”

Thunder: “It’s time to make this planet a vacant lot!”

Grimwing, Sky-Byte, and Cryotek transform, and Grimwing allows Thundertron and Lazerback to ride him since they cannot fly. They all fly down to Cybertron’s surface, and suddenly Thundertron and Lazerback jump off. The other Star Seekers transform back into robot mode, and together in a line they strike a battle pose as they fall with Thundertron front and center. It goes back to real time where Thundertron lands on an Autobot with his sword in his face. Lazerback hits the ground next and swings his ax whip into a group of Autobots. Sky-Byte transforms back into a shark and flies over to a nearby station where Autobots are trying to shoot at them. His shark jaws manage to tear into the station with little effort. The mere sight of a giant disfigured flying shark is more than enough to send them into a panic. His jaws tear apart anyone unfortunate enough to get in the way. By this time a few Autobot pilots and some Sweeps arrive to the scene. Grimwing and Blackbeak deal with the air opposition with Blackbeak‘s parasite making the opening move to explode on a cluster of Sweeps. Grimwing’s mercury breath melts the wings of an Autobot’s ship to make it crash, and he takes the remaining few head on. They are no match for their strength. When more forces appear Cryotek erects a wall of ice to protect them. While this happens Rodimus and the others are alerted of Thundertron’s presence.

Rod: “Do whatever you can to stop them, and be careful because Thundertron especially is dangerous.”

Springer: “So what do we do? We can’t let him wreak havoc on the surface.”

Rod: “True, but the ship is far more lethal than he is. I’d rather risk losing dozens to hundreds of lives instead of all of them.”

Magnus: “A tough decision, but it is the right one to make.”

Rod: “Instead we need to focus on bringing that fiel down. I’m sure that will make Thundertron head back.”

Magnus: “Galvatron better hurry up with whatever he’s doing. We need all the help we can get.”

In Thundertron’s perspective he radios for Scorponok to pick up.

Thunder: “How much longer until the weapon is ready?”

Scorp: “I can charge it in a few minutes, but it will take another 15 to 20 to minutes to be ready.”

Thunder: “Then we’ll make use of our time, let’s go!”

Their moment of preparation is met with a squad of Sweeps opening fire on them. Everyone jumps out of the way, but before the rest of the team springs into action Thundertron halts them.

Thunder: “No, these are mine.”

Thundertron draws his sword and runs straight into the fray. He spins his sword around like a fan to deflect the lasers and manages to lunge to pierce a Sweep’s neck. While he clutches his throat to slow the blood loss he falls over and Thundertron resumes his attack. With near blinding speed he makes a slash to cut down three at the same time, followed by a stab from behind to an unseen attacker, and then with his bolt his fires it into a Sweep’s knee. He uses his strength to pull him in, and in slow motion Thundertron does a perfect spin that meets with a clean decapitation. Thundertron finishes the rest with the energy waves from the lion claws rest on his shoulders. An Autobot fighter comes to shoot at him, but Thundertron just looks behind his shoulder fires the energy from one his left lion claw and walks away. The ship splits into three pieces and falls behind Thundertron, exploding in an ocean of fire behind Thundertron, with the force of the explosion darkening the surrounding area leaving his eyes the only visible part of him and making his coattails blow wildly.

Byte: “You know sometimes I forget how badass the captain is.”

Cryotek: “How is that even possible? We’ve been living with him for like an eternity and a half.”

Byte: “Well jokes on you I’m going to get double eternity.”

Cryotek: “Not if I do first.

Thunder: “Children please we have people to kill.”

Grimwing: “Point us to the next path of destruction.”

Thunder: “First we-”

Thundertron is abruptly cut off from finishing because of a passing ship overhead. Instead of shooting at the Star Seekers the pilot deploys a mini tractor beam to yank Thundertron away from the rest of the team. The ship speeds off with him but Thundertron isn’t the least bit worried.

Thunder: “Hmm, not a bad way to travel.”

Grimwing and Sky-Byte trail after the ship. Sky-Byte is too slow, and before Grimwing can stop it something hit him and makes him crash to the ground.

Black: “What hit you?”

Grimwing: “I’m sure we’re about to find out.”

Something drives their way but the dust prevents them from identifying the culprits. When it clears it reveals the Constructicons as the culprit. Scrapper fired his Vulcan Cannon into Grimwin to make him crash.

Sky: “Those look like some ordinary workers.”

Mix: “Ordinary workers? That’s one of the biggest insults someone could ever give us! You’re destroying my masterpieces and we can’t stand for that.”

Scrapper: “Don’t you mean our masterpieces?”

Mix: “I know what I said.”

Lazer: “If you wankers came for a fight then you’re in the right place.”

Longhaul: “Good, I’ve been looking for someone to pound."

Cryotek: “I predict disappointment in your future.”

Black: “And death!”

Rampage: “Call us skeptics but we’ll believe it when we see it.”

Lazer: (authoritative) “Star Seekers get ready.”

The two groups are in a mexican standoff with neither side moving an inch. Grimwing is about to make to make the first move. He’s observing the opposition and trying to figure out who to strike first, and the first is Scavenger, who falls victim to Grimwing throwing one of his shoulder spears.

The battle begins and Lazerback fires his cannon at Mixmaster, who puts him his shields to defend himself. Cryotek is next firing a blast of ice at Hightower, and his treads get frozen. Longhaul’s flamethrowers melt the ice allowing him to go free. Rampage strikes at Lazerback with his tread whips, but Lazerback leaps in the air to avoid being hit and shoot at him from above. The blast knocks Rampage down. Scavenger has recovered and starts firing at Sky-Byte, but as the tradition goes most of the shots miss. The few that do hit don’t do much damage. Sky-Byte blasts the machine gun hidden in his shark tail hand. Scavenger ducks behind some cover to avoid being killed. Sky-Byte focuses his fire on Mixmaster. While Mixmaster is distracted Lazerback is behind him and shoots him in the back. Scrapper tries to intervene but Lazerback swings his ax whip into his body. Mixmaster recovers and swings his long arm to the side to knock Lazerback away. Longhaul is trying to shoot Cryotek with his grenades but nothing works. Cryotek fires his wing disks into Longhaul, and before he can blast him with ice Rampage shoot him once with his laser to knock him out of the sky. Grimwing comes to the rescue and grabs Rampage and throws him into Scavenger. Hightower attempts to attack Sky-Byte, but he transforms to avoid fire. He fires his shark missiles to blast Hightower and knocks him over. Longhaul is nearby and tips him back on his treads. Blackbeak flies down and spits acid and Longhaul and tries to bite Hightower’s face. His cage protects him, and before he can use his acid spit Scavenger manages to shoot him, and it forces him to retreat. Crotyek has enough of Scavenger and transforms down, gets the hand mace from the tip of his tail ,and hits Scavenger hard enough to launch him into a wall of a destroyed building. Longhaul fires his flamethrower, which miss Cryotek, but the heat of the flames causes him to panic. He erects large wall of ice to protect him and keeps him out of most of the battle. Rampage strikes Sky-Byte with his whips, but Blackbeak defeats him by launching the parasite in his mouth, causing an explosion strong enough to knock him out. Longhaul shoots Blackbeak with grenades to beat him, and in retaliation Grimwing savage punches him, but Longhaul is strong enough to take it and dish it out as well. He slashes Grimwing with one of his translucent swords and forces him to transform. Grimwing as an ursagryph spews his heated mercury breath on Longhaul’s foot to knock him down. Some of it gets on Mixmaster’s shields to make it corrode. Grimwing elbow drops Longhaul in the stomach to beat him. With the Constructicon’s numbers shortening they try to form a circle. Hightower is overwhelmed by Blackbeak and Lazerback’s fire and is blown away far from the others. Scrapper and Mixmaster remain. Scrapper manages to knock Lazerback away with his flail and shoots Grimwing with his Vulcan Cannon again, but Sky-Byte defeats him by blasting him with his powerful chest laser. Scavenger returns and tries to shoot Lazerback, but Cryotek returns from his ice wall and completely freezes him. Mixmaster transforms into his battle mode and manages to shoot down Sky-Byte, but Lazerback and Grimwing both hit him hard enough until he is unable to stand. Cryotek and Sky-Byte are ready to kill them, but Lazerback stops him.

Lazer: “That’s enough.”

Cryotek: “Why are you stopping us?”

Lazer: “Each moment we focus on them gets us further away from the captain. It’s better to leave them where they are. They’ve been beaten, and besides they’ll die when the planet is destroyed anyway.”

Byte: “He’s right, the captain is our top priority. I can’t wait to tell him how great I was.”

Lazer: “We all did great, so let’s go.”

The Constructicons are spared for the time being. Longhaul remains conscious and sees the beating his team took. He first unfreezes Scavenger and starts healing the rest of his team with his nanosentries. Back on Thundertron’s perspective he grows bored of his containment and charges up his lion claws and slashes at the underside of the ship. It destroys the tractor beam, which allows Thundertron to hop aboard the ship, jump through the cockpit and kills the crew inside rather quickly. He jumps out and sees a daring Autobot pilot trying to ram into him. Thundertron in slow motion spins his body around just slightly to avoid the small jet. He turns around and fires his bolt into the wing. The jet goes directly into the sky trying to shake Thundertron off, but to no avail. Thundertron thrusts his sword into the underside of the ship and drags it across until the bottom half is split, which successfully destroys it. Thundertron is free falling until he sees a brave Autobot pilot attempt to challenge him head on. Thundertron in slow motion spins out of the way just a little bit and fires his bolt into a wing of the ship. He rappels onto the jet, jumps on top, and punches a hole through the cockpit. The pilot is completely unprepared as Thundertron grabs him by the neck and throws him out to let him fall to his death. Thundertron looks at all the controls and dare to figure out how to fly. It takes him a minute, and just as he is about to crash and die he figures it out and starts flying.

Thunder: “I think they’ll be forgiving if I don’t have my license.”

Thundertron now takes the fight to the skies attacking any Sweep, Autobot ship, and shoots at buildings to cause as much damage as he can. Word of his next move reaches Rodimus.

Rod: “Send in the Aerialbots!”

Silverbolt and the others fly after Thundertron, who is more than ready to accept the challenge.

Silver: “Cover every angle!”

All of them cover Thundertron except for Alpha Bravo, whose helicopter form is too slow to catch up. Instead he blocks the gap between both buildings. Thundertron makes a bold move and fires at Alpha Bravo, who is forced to pull up to avoid being hit. All the other Aerialbots fire missiles at Thundertron, who barrel rolls perfectly to just miss every single one. He shoots at both buildings to makes them collapse and cross paths. Thundertron flies between both buildings as they fall, and manages to escape all the Aerialbots except for Silverbolt, who is hot on his trail. No matter what he does he can’t shake him.

Thundertron tries to shoot him, but he misses every shot until Silverbolt fires a missile that will hit the ship. Thundertron is is forced to jump out. His harpoon attack it to some neighboring builds to slow his descent until he finally lands on the ground. All the Aerialbots as their vehicles surround him.

Silver: “It’s over surrender now.”

Thunder: “You’re quite the talented pilot. You bested me in the air, but tell me, can you best me on the ground?”

Thundertron transforms and lets out his sonic roar on the Aerialbots, which makes them all crash. They transform to try and fight him.

Thunder: “So you want to beat up on a poor, defenseless old man? Shame on you youngsters!”

Strat: “We know you’re not some average geezer.”

Skydive: “We need to send you back to the retirement home.”

Sling: “You’ve been a bad grandpa.”

Thunder: “Well back in my day we had a way of showing you respect, so allow me to give you a taste!”

With tension as thick as concrete the Aerialbots prepare to make the first move, but Thundertron prefers to do it this way. Seeing an opportunity Thundertron in blinding speed makes a move for Jetfire, and makes a cut from his left clavicle down to his chest, which instantly defeats him.

Silver: “Jetfire!”

Thundertron grins, and the battle begins. Silverbolt fires, but Thundertron manages to sidestep out of the way. Fireflight shoots his disks, and Thundertron puts his sword up defensively. The disk still knocks him back, but he manages to cushion some of it and lands on his feet. Thundertron goes to jump, but suddenly Stratosphere comes out and tackles him. He pins Thundertron down and manages to land a punch to his face. Thundertron’s lion claw shoulders glow, and he sends out the energy to blast Stratosphere off of him. Alpha Bravo fires a cluster of missiles, but the energy slashes destroy them before they can comes close. Fireflight jumps through the smokes and uses both blades to attack Thundertron. He finds himself impressed by the Aerialbot’s skill but after a brief exchange Thundertron kicks Fireflight back, and Stratosphere comes in with his grenades to knock Thundertron back. Thundertron rolls to recover, and Slingshot fires his sling shock to wrap around Thundertron’s legs. He’s on the ground being electrocuted by the weapon, but he manages to break free by cutting the wire. Thundertron takes off his prosthetic foot, and throws it at Slingshot. It’s so hard and heavy that it knocks Slingshot out. With two down Thundertron attempts to get his foot back but Silverbolt shoots him in the back with his Orbital Pistol. Thundertron feels his armor weakening, and he gets shot again by Stratosphere. Thundertron manages to get his foot back, and manages to dodge Stratosphere’s grenades. He fires his bolt into Stratosphere’s ankle to take him down, and finishes with a hard kick to the face to finally defeat him. Fireflight’s flamethrowers force him back. Suddenly Thundertron finds his lower torso completely frozen by Skydive’s ice gun.

Thunder: “Oh my, it appears that you’ve caught me.”

Silver: “You don’t have anywhere else to go. It’s over.”

Thunder: “I admit I’ve had fun, but I have a mission to complete.”

Thundertron charges the claws and breaks the ice with their energy to break free. Skydive fires ice shard, and Thundertron slices them with the circular motion of his sword. He manages to fire his bolter around Skydive’s neck to electrocute him, and fires two wave of the energy slashes to defeat Skydive. Thundertron raises his sword and attacks Fireflight. He slashes at Thundertron and spins and jumps to throw him off. Fireflight manages to get a kick to the side of his ace, but Thundertron spins around and hits him in the side with the bolt being used like a whip. Thundertron punches him and manages to get a good cut to his chest. With Fireflight down, Thundertron aims to strike, but Alpha Bravo fires a missile, but Thundertron slashes them away with the energy. Thundertron fires two more slashes to knock Alpha Bravo away, but unlike the others he manages to stay on his feet. Thundertron raises his sword, but Silverbolt manages to shoot it out of his hand. With nothing to defend himself Thundertron finds himself fighting Fireflight with his blades, Silverbolt in fisticuffs, and Alpha Bravo with his gun. Thundertron punches Silverbolt in the stomach, and ducks under a slash from Fireflight to focus on Alpha Bravo, who shoots at him. Thundertron narrowly avoids it, and punches underneath his arm and kicks him in the chest to disarm him. He swings the gun into Silverbolt’s face to incapacitate him, so he can focus on the others. Fireflight Garbs one his arms with his blade becoming a clamp, and applies pressure. Before Thunderton gets any critical damage he stops his prosthetic foot on one of Fireflight’s which forces him to let go. He smashes Alpha Bravo’s gun down on his head to beat him. With just two left Thundertron fights with both Alpha Bravo and Silverbolt and to hand. Alpha Bravo manages to punch Thundertron in the gut and chest, but Thundertron counters and manages to throw him into a wall. He fires his bolt into some loose debris above that falls on Alpha Bravo. All that is left is Silverbolt. They fight on an even level for about a minute, but Silverbolt never stood a chance. Thundertron retrieves his sword and jabs Silverbolt’s left arm and brings him down on one knee.

Thunder: “You fought admirably, but my motivation was stronger.”

Silver: “Just get it over with. I have no regrets.”

Thundertron accepts his request and prepares for an execution. It is cut short by the noise of something rolling. A small orb with lights in a triangle pattern rolls next to his feet. The orb opens up by splitting in half. The three lights all turn on, and a bunch of mini flashbangs cloud Thundertron’s vision, rendering him completely blind fifteen seconds. While he’s trying to adjust his vision someone of a fairly large size runs up to him and delivers a massive punch to his stomach, and it’s strong enough to makes him bounce along the ground and hit a slab of metal debris from one of the fallen buildings. Thundertron finally gets his vision to see the one who punched him was Brawl. The one that sent the flashing sphere was Swindle in a rare display of bravery. The other Eradicons have also arrived to save the Aerialbots, but something seems to be missing. Motormaster isn’t with them.

Silver: “Thanks for the save, but where’s Motormaster?”

Brawl: “He stayed behind to defend the tower. He’ll catch up with us soon enough.”

Swindle: “You guys get out of there. We’ll give this guy the hardest bargain of his life.”

Silver: “Thanks again, guys.”

Thundertron attempts to attack Silverbolt, but Swindle throws up a barrier to shield him. It buys Silverbolt enough time to revive the others and fly away to safety before Thundertron manages to break through.

Thunder: “Well you’re all an interesting looking bunch.”

Dead: “If you’re the one causing this then you have my seal of approval.”

Thunder: “Then what’s the issue?”

Dead: “I’ve heard that you’re quite the fighter, so I’m curious to test these rumors.”

Thunder: “If it’s a fight you desire, then so be it. I’ll take on as many of you by myself as I need to.

Thundertron looks behind him, and smiles.

Thunder: “But luckily I don’t have to do it alone.”

The other Star Seekers arrive to help their captain, with Grimwing and Lazerback arriving first due to Lazerback riding on Grimwing, and Grimwing’s incredible flying speed. Sky-Byte, Cryotek, and Blackbeak show up soon after.

Drag: “Aww look, the gang’s all here.”

Thunder: “So, did you make new friends while I was away?”

Byte: “You could say that we gave them a once in their lifetime experience.”

Thunder: “Look at you, social butterflies."

Lazer: “So are these guys giving you trouble, captain?”

Thunder: “I’m not sure yet, these guys might be our biggest challenge since Rodimus and Galvatron’s team, so be on your guard.”

Vortex: “Bring it.”

Thunder: “Star Seekers, make short work of them!”

The battle begins with Grimwing making the opening attack by throwing one of his shoulder spears at Brawl. He manages to catch it with both hands, but Grimwing flies over and kicks him in the chest to knock him down. Swindle fires his weapons at Blackbeak, who flies away. It still hits Sky-Byte, who knocks him down. Dragstrip makes a beeline for Thundertron and a manages several cuts at him because he’s much faster. Dragstrip kicks Thundertron and continues to attack. Lazerback aids his captain by blasting his cannon at Dragstrip to make him direct his focus on him. Dragstrip attacks Lazerback, but his thick hide makes him take less damage. Vortex steps in to take Thundertron and proved himself a worthy opponent. Vortex isn’t as skilled as Galvatron, but his use of his sword and rotor blade makes it difficult for Thundertron to defend himself. Sky-Byte and Blackbeak are attempting to break Swindle’s barrier, but to no avail. Dragstrip continues his attack on Lazerback and goes to Thundertron, and manages to cut him in his side Cryotek steps in and breathes ice on the floor, and Dragstrip slips. Dead-end blasts him with his blue energy sphere attack to knock him out of the sky. Sky-Byte tries to swipe at Dead-end, but his tubes wrap around Sky-Byte’s neck and he tosses him aside.

Dead: “These guys are a joke.”

Swindle: “No kidding.”

Blackbeak attempts to attack Dead-end, but Dead-end does nothing except look at the bird. Blackbeak sees that there is no life behind that visor. For the very first time Blackbeak finds himself afraid of someone, and flies away from the fight.

Dead: “Pathetic.”

The two of them look over to see Dragstrip return to the fight, but Cryotek is ready. He transforms into a dragon and freezes him completely in a block of ice. The ice block slides away at a high speed, and Dead-end at this point loses all his patience. When Cryotek transforms and tries to bash Dead-end’s face in, Dead-end grabs his arm and breaks it with a kick.

Dead: “Now stay out of it.”

Sky-Byte tries to attack him, but Swindle shoots him down. Brawl is having hardly any luck with Grimwing. He’s just as strong as Brawl, but smarter, a much better fighter, and can fly. Grimwing throws punch after punch to hit brawl, and eventually knocks him down. He is about to stomp his face in, but Dead-end fires his blue energy sphere attack into his back. Grimwing throws one of his shoulder pads, but Dead-end dodges it Matrix style. Brawl manages to get up and taps Grimwing’s shoulder. When he turns around Brawl delivers a left jab and a right hook followed by a doublefisted punch to knock him back. Swindle pulls two energy hooks on his legs, and Brawl yanks them to bring Grimwing down. Grimwing manages to break free, but not before Dead-end’s tubes siphon energy from him. Grimwing grabs Brawl, flies him high in the air, and does an aerial suplex to make Brawl headfirst to the ground to knock him out. Grimwing turns his attention to Dead-end, and tries to punch him, but Dead-end stops it with just two fingers!

Grimwing: “What is this? How are you this strong?”

Dead: “Your strength is now mine to command.”

With Grimwing’s strength added to his own Dead-end backflip kicks him and makes him roll on the ground, Grimwing turns into his ursagryph form and flies at him. Dead-end times it just right and manages to wrap his arm around the beast’s neck, and then proceeds to yank it to the ground. Swindle provides support by firing all his ray guns at him. Dead-end knocks Grimwing out by slamming his elbow down on his head. That leaves Sky-Byte, Lazerback, and Thundertron himself. Vortex might’ve defeated Thundertron by now if it wasn’t for Lazerback constantly getting in the way. Now with Sky-Byte getting in the way Vortex is beginning to lose.

Swindle: “I have an idea, but you need to corale them.”

Dead: “Understood.”

Dead-end asserts himself and manages to jump on Sky-byte, and throws him into Lazerback.

Lazer: “Get off of me!”

Byte: “Sorry!”

Dead-end shoots Thundertron in the back with his path blaster, and that allows Vortex to kick him hard in the side of the face, and that manages him get close enough to the others for Swindle to put him plan into action. He throws out another orb at their feet, but this one sends out a blue wave of energy that transforms itself into a cube shaped barrier that traps the three Star Seekers inside.

Byte: “This might be a bad time to tell you guys, but I’m severely claustrophobic!"

Lazer: “Like always your timing is impeccable!”

Thunder: “That’s a cute trick you have there, but do you really think that will be enough to contain me?”

Swindle: “Yes, actually. My products are the best, and just to make sure it does it has a little bonus feature.”

The barriers walls starts to cave in slowly.

Swindle: “You’ll be slowly crushed to death. Then when that’s done what’s left of you will be sold on the black market for a modest price of $834.23!”

Byte: “Hey I’m worth at least fifty more cents!”

Thunder: “Oh Sky-Byte, your childish innocence is your most lovable trait and one of your biggest flaws.”

Lazer: “So how are we getting out of here?”

Thunder: “This is energy, correct?”

Swindle: “Yes.”

Thunder: “Then it’s simple, we use our energy to counter the barrier. We simply need to overload it.”

Lazer: “But do we have enough?”

Thunder: “Between me and Sky-Byte we’ll be doing most of the work, just get your cannon out. Sky-Byte, charge your chest beam.”

Byte: “Yes captain!”

As the barrier walls begins to close in even further Thundertron transforms into his lion.

Thunder: "Now!"

Lazerback fires his concussion canon and Sky-Byte’s powerful chest beam fires a continuous stream.

Thunder: “When I fire my attacks combine them with me!”

Lazer: “Aye captain!”

Thundertron in a rare display uses his energy claw waves in his lion form, and then immediately follows up with the lion’s sonic roar. Sky-Byte and Lazerback fuse their energy with his and it mananges to shatter the barriers energy like glass to free them. Sky-Byte is weakened from using all that energy.

Lazer: “You alright, chap?”

Sky: “Yeah I’ll be fine, just give me a minute.”

Thunder: “Take as much time as you need. We will take it from here.”

Dead-end finds the strength he drained from Grimwing is almost completely gone.

Vortex: “We have to finish this now.”

Dead: “Or die trying.”

Thunder: “I’ll give you a guarantee on the second statement!”

The two pairs go into battle. Vortex quickly dispatches Lazerback when he attacks. He uses his leg energy lasers to hit Lazerback from the sides, and then he does a high powered kick to get him airborne, and then he fires a swarm of lasers. When Lazerback falls on his face Vortex commands the lasers to hit Lazerback while he’s down and that manages to incapacitate him for the time being. Meanwhile Thundertron finds himself having trouble against Dead-end. His wild and aggressive swings overwhelm him and he keeps getting small cuts all over. Then Vortex steps in and manages to kick him from behind, Thundertron tries using his bolt like a whip but they both avoid it, and Vortex uses his shockwave attack to blast Thundertron back. He rolls along the ground but manages to get up. Dead-end fires his blue energy sphere, and Thundertron counters with his energy claw waves. The waves manage to destroy it, and Dead-end jumps through and Thundertron manages to blocks the attack and manages to do a swift kick to make Dead-end fall. Thundertron swings down but Dead-end rolls back to avoid it, Vortex steps back in and swings at him. Thundertron fires his bolter again and makes contact with his sword. He electrocutes it and makes Vortex drop it, and then his whips him in the back of the head with he whip. Dead-end comes to save him an distracts him long enough to pick up his sword, but Thundertron manages to land a punch to Dead-end’s face. Vortex does a kangaroo kick to Thundertron, but he cushions it with his sword. He uses his energy slashes to hit Dead-end, but Vortex dodges the other. Two of the best swordsmen are facing the greatest fighter the universe has ever seen, and so far it has been a battle worthy of the ages.

Sky-Byte and Lazerback are recovering, and so is Grimwing. They see Cryotek writhing in pain from his broken arm. They see Thundertron block an attack from Vortex with his prosthetic foot, and he uses the momentum to kick him in the chin with it. He uses an energy slash to knock him down, and Dead-end does a jumping roll tackle slash to break his defenses, and then he uses the remaining strength he got from Grimwing to throws him into a rock. Thundertron recovers but is clearly slowing down. Even if he learns enough on how to beat them it won’t be enough if he’s hurt. Sky-Byte sees this and charges up his chest beam. Thundertron manages to makes a small stab into Dead-end, and Dead-end in retaliation slashes Thudnertron’s sword arm, forcing him to drop his weapon. He punches the old man in the mouth, and forces him to his knees.

Dead: (cold) “Time to be forgotten, old man.”

Dead-end is about to decapitate Thundertron, but he was completely oblivious to Sky-Byte’s plan. The chest beam is fired and makes contact with Dead-end and it knocks him out instantly.

Thunder: “You saved me! I’m so proud of you!”

Lazer: “Way to go!”

Grimwing: “You’ve proven yourself a worthy warrior.”

Byte: (bashful) “Oh you guys are making me blush!”

Their happiness is cut short when Vortex returns and uses his shockwave attack on Sky-Byte. It doesn’t kill him or knock him out, but he is way too weak to stand. Thundertron angrily recovers and grabs his sword. Blackbeak returns to battle but Grimwing stops him.

Grimwing: “This is Lazerback’s time. Let him show the world why he’s the first mate of the Star Seekers.”

Grimwing walks to Cryotek, who is still in pain over his broken arm.

Grimwing: “I’m going to count to three alright? One-”

Grimwing forces it back in after one, and Cryotek scream in more pain before calming down.

Cryotek: “I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GONIG TO THREE?”

Grimwing: “If I did you would’ve been expecting more pain. I did you a favor, so quit being childish and calm down.”

Vortex manges to get two leg lasers into Thundertron’s sides, but Vortex is starting to feel his inures take hold. Lazerback takes the opportunity and swings his whip ax into the side of Vortex. He manages kick him back, but Lazerback leaps to regain the distance and delivers several savage punches to his face. He grabs him, knees his face, and slams him down on a rock.

Lazer: “This is for the captain you bloody bastard!”

Lazerback grabs Vortex one final time and jumps high in the air. He pulls out his cannon and shoots Vortex point blank in the chest. The velocity of the shot sends Vortex down and makes a small crater where he lands. The Eradicons have been beaten thanks to the team efforts of the Star Seekers. Thundertron attempts to finish Vortex off, but Swindle intervenes by putting barriers around his teammates and uses magnets to pull them inside his forcefield.

Swindle: “That’s enough for one day. We can’t stop you, but someone will.”

Lazer: “Do you really think we’re going to let you get away?”

Cryotek: “Hey is it me or does it feel like it’s getting warmer?”

Cryotek’s out of place question is ignored, but it is important in the next part.

The Star Seekers are about to try and destroy Swindle’s forcefield, but out in the corner of Thundertron’s eye he sees something in the background leaping to their location, and whatever it is has a size comparable to Grimwing. The figure lands and creates a dust cloud, but it is soon obvious who it is when the red eyes glow through, and all that is seen is a Black Energon sword.

Swindle: “Motormaster! Boy am I glad to see you!”

Motor: “So these pathetic freaks are the ones defeating everyone? I can’t tell if I’m impressed or disappointed.”

Lazer: “Pathetic? I’m willing to take you right now!”

Motor: “Normally I would accept your challenge, but I have two reasons not to. The first is you are far too weak. I can tell.”

Lazer: -growling- “What did you say!?”

Grimwing: “Then I will take you.”

Motor: “You seem like a worthy challenge, but no. Tarn has taught me much. Since I heard about the gravity of the situation I called for backup, the kind that guarantees your demise.”

Thunder: “Bold words from a brute like you. So where is this backup?”

Motor: “I’ll let them do the talking!”

Thundertron hears something coming for them.

Thunder: “Get back!”

Thundertron and Lazerback manage to get out of the way, but Cryotek and the others are knocked back by the blast. A dropship drops something, and it's Grimlock in dinosaur form.

The Star Seekers have never seen something like him before, so they are terrified. Even Thunderon has some fear.

Byte: “It’s a monster!”

Grimlock: “Did you just assume me Grimlock's species?"

Thunder: -shaking- “You have beasts under your command?”

Grimlock: “If you think me Grimlock scary you should check out the other guy!”

The other guy is the worst of them all, Predaking. As a dragon he flies down and roars at them.

Lazer: “Oh to hell with this!”

Thundertron frantically calls Scorponok.

Thunder: “Scorponok, bridge us back to the ship now! They’re too many of them, and they have monsters! We can’t fight them anymore!”

Motor: “Predaking, kill them all, but save the largest one for me!”

Predaking complies and charges up his flame breath. The portal opens for the Star Seekers and Sky-byte quickly gets in, Lazerback jumps in, Thundertron and Blackbeak ride Grimwing to get in there quickly. Cryotek is the last to get in, but he’s a little too slow. Predaking fires his flame breath, and the tip of it makes contact with Croyek’s skin. Since his ice skin obviously hate high temperatures it causes him quite a bit of pain. The portal closes with Motormaster and the others disappointed.

Motor: “Cowards, they fled.”

Skylynx: “Calling Rodimus Prime, we have good news. Thundertron and the others have retreated.”

Rod: “What’s the damage?”

Grimlock: “Lots of property damage from Thundertron alone, and they killed a lot of Autobots and Decepticons. They beat up all the combiner teams but they’ll be alright.”

Rod: “Good work.”

Back above the Tidalwave the Star Seekers return and as they are about to celebrate their escape they see Cryotek’s skin bubbling, and water is leaking from him as he is melting. Sky-Byte panic and tries blowing cold air on him, which is both funny and tragic.

Thunder: “Grimwing, get him to his room immediately!”

Byte: "Please be alright!”

Thunder: “As for the rest of you go to repair stations and heal up. Our work is done here. Let’s just watch our planet be destroyed here where it’s safe. (calls Scorponok) Scorponok,continue charging the laser, let’s end this quickly.”

The Star Seekers go to separate stations and start getting repaired while Grimwing drops Cryotek off in his room. Back in the Quintesson ship Rodimus is still panicking as the Tidalwave continues to attack their planet. Despite everyone’s best efforts there is just too many cannons and harpoons to make any sort of impact.

Rod: “At his rate there will be no planet left.”

Wreck: “Well on the bright side you all can live on my planet. We love taking care of others instead of ourselves, or am I mistaking us for America?”

Suddenly as if divine intervention has come to the rescue Perceptor puts himself on the line.

Rod: “Yes Perceptor?”

Perce: “I bring great news. I’ve figured out how to destroy the forcefield!”

Rod: “Alright, what do we have to do?”

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  15. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Too bad the reunion of the Star Seekers and Cybertron isn't the happy one we'd want to see them have,

16. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    1)lots of battles in this one given the hiatus this is just what we needed.
    2)forget The Star Seekers motormasters willingly working with someone!
    3)
    Skybyte just became my spirit animal.
    4)
    Picturing Mark Hamill saying this is just hilarious!

5)
    Can we just declare him the sassiest villain since the fallen these two are reaching sassy gay friend levels of shark up in here! Maybe he and the fallen should quit the whole evil thing and join prime knockout for brunch.
    6)they made the made the star seekers look like a wild pack of pansies.

17. Veritas Prime

Veritas Prime You're Not Alone

News Credits:
    Great chapter. Thunder is certainly interesting.

18. Shadowwavepool7

This is much later than I wanted to release it, but it was also much longer than I initially planned. I wound up putting pieces from the next few parts in this so they can be shorter and hopefully release sooner. We're in the final 10 now, so it will definitely feel like the end is near. Lot's of action, revelations, and plenty of excitement. This is part 33: Attacking The Tidalwave

On Charr Shockblast is recording data from an unseen experiment that will have relevancy in the distant future. To his surprise the motions sensors round the planet indicates a ship landing. Looking outside his tower’s window it’s revealed to be The Revenge. Galvatron, Soundwave, and Waspinator of all people exit the ship and makes radio contact with the scientist.

Galvatron: “Shockblast, we require your assistance.”

Shock: “Of course, my lord What may I do for you?”

Galvatron: “I need you to access Waspinator’s mind for the diagnostics of a location.”

Wasp: “But Waspinator and Squawktalk gave you the best analysis already.”

Galvatron: “Indeed you did, but I want to find the pieces that you may not remember off hand.”

Shock: “There is only one piece of technology capable of such a feat.”

Soundwave: “The Cordial Psychic Patch.”

Shock: “Are you sure about this? The lasting effects could be permanent.”

Galvatron: “Which is why I brought Waspinator. He will heal from it unlike Squawktalk.”

Wasp: “Once again Waspinator is universe’s test dummy.”

Galvatron: “That’s ridiculous, test dummies get way more respect than you do!”

Wasp: (under his breath) “Dick.”

Galvatron: “Now before we begin are you sure you never saw Thundertron’s private quarters?”

Wasp: “Correct, we never had the chance.”

Galvatron: “That’s fine, now then, Soundwave we have work to do.”

Soundwave: “Understood.”

Galvatron and Soundwave leave, which allows Waspinator to be strapped to an operating table. Shockwave attaches the patch to his head.

Shock: “Now you will be rendered unconscious for the duration of this. Unfortunately you will feel some sharp electrical pain for a moment.”

Wasp: “Waspinator is always expecting pain, so it doesn’t matter anymore.”

Shock: “You and me both.”

Waspinator is zapped and is out of commission. While the patch reaches into the depths of Waspnator’s mind to find the answers Galvatron seeks. Shockblast out of curiosity decides to eavesdrop on Galvatron and Soundwave’s activity. Unbeknownst to him this conversation gives him the edge he and many others have been looking for. Galvatron and Soundwave go to the castle where several Decepticons salute him. His insanity suddenly triggers, and in response he flips them off with both hands. One unfortunate Decepticon that was too close gets grabbed and thrown out the window where he plummets to his death.

Galvatron: “Wow, what a soft weenie that guy was!!”

Soundwave gets some space from him.

Galvatron: “Oh relax you’re like the fourth to last person I’d ever do that to.”

Soundwave: “Who are the first three?”

Galvatron: “Third is myself, the next is Splicer, and the top person is myself again. Gotta look out for numero uno!”

Soundwave: “Duly noted. So what exactly did you want me here for. Waspinator I can understand, but not me.”

Galvatron: “This battle is going to get very bloody very fast. I don’t want you to get hurt from it. That is why I want you to order the removal of almost all of our troops. Keep the combiner teams, triple changers, Coneheads, Predacons, Tarn, and the others. I want to keep the losses at a bare minimum. So do that for me would you?”

Soundwave: “Very well. Though I do question why you think Rodimus and the Junkions will let this happen?”

Galvatron: “Because what I’m here for will undoubtedly turn the tide almost immediately.”

In the deepest levels of the castle there is a container that is protected with a special lock that Soundwave alone knows the password to. He decodes it, and the container opens with steam gushing out of it as it is released from such a tight grip. The item is the Star Saber, which was found by Tarn as a way to prove his worth.

Soundwave: “It all makes sense now. Only a Prime can access the true power of the Star Saber.”

Galvatron: “Thundertron believes he has the greatest sword ever forged, so I will have to re educate him about our history.”

Soundwave: “I’m sure you will do just that.”

Galvatron: “Then when that’s done, I’ll use it on Predaking!”

Shockblast finally got the leverage he’s been looking for to sway Predaking to his side, and Galvatron begin to dig an even bigger hole for himself.

Soundwave: “Is that such a wise idea? Their strength has proven to be a valuable asset.”

Galvatron: “Yes they have, but eventually he and his cronies will realize their power is far greater than any of us. When we retake Cybertron once in for all I will take Predaking and Razorclaw down in the blink of an optic.”

Soundwave: “And what of Darksteel?”

Galvatron: “Imprison him. His power is barely above the average Dinobot. If he tries anything I won’t even need the sword.”

Soundwave: “Perhaps give them a chance to prove themselves. Maybe they can be useful even after the war. “

Galvatron: “Look at you harboring a desire to protect them. Is there something you wish to tell me?”

Soundwave: “As a member of an endangered species myself I can relate to not wanting to be wiped out of existence. We gave them a chance to live again, and to take it away feels illogical. There’s an emotion that I can’t quite pinpoint with this but it bothers me greatly. I know that if I had the chance to revitalize my own race I would do it without hesitation. Will you at least give them the opportunity to be loyal to you and live their lives?”

Galvatron: “Fine, but if they fail me today I will do it without hesitation.”

Soundwave: “Understood. I will begin pulling our forces back immediately.”

Galvatron: “Excellent.”

With the ammunition Shockblast needs he will edit the clip to where the sentimental part of the conversation doesn’t exist.Galvatron returns to the tower to drag Waspinator back to the ship. He has a Sweep with him that will pilot The Revenge.

Galvatron: “Goodbye, Shockblast. I will attempt to be as swift as possible.”

Shock: “Very well. I will have the celebration ready for your return.”

Galvatron, the still disoriented Waspinator, and the Sweep as they fly off. Shockblast continues typing up his research when a surprising sound breaks his conversation. In the top right corner of his screen he got a notification of sending him a message. The only problem is that this is a secure server that only he Shockwave, and Knockout know. Unless Shockwave isn’t dead or Knockout is randomly messaging him there is only one other alternative. Someone has hacked their way in. Shockblast opens up the message and it reads as follows.

“Hello, old friend, it’s been a long time.”

“Who is this?” Shockblast types.

The mystery Decepticon answers with “Perhaps my calling card is in order.” The calling card in question is a symbol of a bizarre looking hand. It is familiar, but he doesn’t quite remember where it’s from.

Shockblast replies by saying “It’s not enough.”

“Very well, perhaps as full reveal will make you understand.”

It pans around to Shockblast looking at the screen. We don’t get to see what he’s looking at. Shockblast takes a few steps back.

“You’re supposed to be dead.”

Back at the battle Rodimus and everyone else listens in on Perceptor’s’ words.

Perce: “This turns out to be a Quitnesson model forcefield. It’s the same kind they use to protect their planet.They’re the best around, but with one flaw that not even the top scientists know about.”

Tarn: “Spill it already.”

Perce: “The very top of the forcefield where the energy is being emitted is weaker compared to the rest of it. If all your ships were to fire on it the integrity of the forcefield would collapse on itself, and it would be destroyed.”

Rod: “As always your results are perfect. Give us the coordinates and we will attack.”

Perceptor gives them the coordinates, and all the ships begin to move on the position. Inside the Tidalwave Thundertron is enjoying a bath, and the drones in the room have already repaired a third of his injuries. His mutation’s healing has helped take another third. Grimwing is back in full condition along with Blackbeak. Sky-Byte is ten minutes away from recovering in his room, and Lazerback is three quarters of the way healed. Cryotek is taking quite some time to recover. Thundertron eases himself in the tub and watches T.V, which is playing the destruction of Cybertron live in everyone’s room.

Thunder: “Now this is quality entertainment.”

Slapper is walking around the top deck when he notices all the ships moving closer to the center of the forcefield distribution point. He decides that Thundertron should know.

Slapper: “Captain, sorry to bother you, but all the ships seem to be leaving.”

Thunder: “They realize their efforts are pointless. Scorponok can deal with them.”

The Autobot and Junkion forces don’t seem to notice that pretty much all the Decepticon forces bar a few have departed under Galvatron’s orders. They are too focused on heading to the assigned coordinates. Time is getting geting dicey as the laser cannon is within two minutes of firing. Of course this isn’t known by everyone. With all the ships in line and the ghosts watching the battle they await orders from Rodimus, Wreck-Gars, and Tarn.

Rod: “Fire!”

Wreck: “Fire!

Tarn: “Fire!”

Fear: “Where? Where is the fire?”

Terra: “Dammit Fearswoop!”

All three fleets continually attack the very same spot, and while the forcefield doesn’t make any indication of faltering at first that quickly changes. The surrounding area starts to bubble, and the spot where they are shooting starts to cave in out itself, and then just like a balloon it pops. The ship is suddenly vulnerable to everyone. In the main engineering room Scorponok witnesses the generator explode from the pressure. Immediately he alerts the captain.

Scorp: “The forcefield is broken. We’re vulnerable!”

Thundertron: “What? How is this possible?”

Scorp: “I don’t know but we need to do something.”

Thunder:: “Have Grimwing, Stench’s group and the drones hold them back until the rest of us heal up. Make sure the harpoons and cannons destroy their fleet. Leave no survivors. How much longer on the laser?”

Scorp: “Less than a minute.”

Thunder: “Good, now keep at it!”

Scorponok gets to work and immediately fires everything the Tidalwave has to offer on the enemy fleets. Several Junkion and Autobots are destroyed within second, but most manage to avoid the onslaught. One of the harpoons manages to get the most important ship, Rodimus’s. The harpoon goes directly into the side, and it damages one of the two main engines. It also severely damages the pod room where Roadbuster is healing. All the pods except for one is destroyed. Roadbuster falls out and doesn’t understand what is happening. Rodimus is more than aware of the

Rod: “Oh no, Roadbuster!”

Springer: “And we're going to crash. Any bright ideas?”

Wreck: “I do, I’ll call a ship for us, but hurry and get him!”

Ultra Magnus darts to the room while the whole ship is falling apart around him. A explosion of fire happens as he exits and debris blocks the exit.

Rod: “ULTRA MAGNUS!”

The ships begins to crash in one direction. It seems all hope is lost but another explosion shows the debris being cleared, and out runs Ultra Magnus with Roadbuster slung over his shoulder, and to their surprise Ultra Magnus is carrying the last remaining pod.

Magnus: “The technology is too precious to be lost on us.”

Rod: “Perfect double save.”

Wreck: “Our ride is here! “

In a hole of the ship a small Junkion cruiser flies in to pick them up piloted by Carl and his crew.

Carl: “Hurry!”

Everyone successfully manages to get inside, and the ship exits the hole, and soon the whole Quintesson ship. The vessel crashes somewhere on Cybertron’s surface, but compared to the damage the Tidalwave has caused it’s just a mere speck.

Rod: “Alright it’s good to see that we made it out, but we need to act quickly. Carl, I need you to drop us off at different points. Springer, you’re with me.”

Magnus: “I’ll go it alone, don’t worry about me.”

Rodimus and Tarn both broadcast to all factions to come up with the new attack.

Tarn: “Constructicons, Eradicons, become Devastator and Menasor and destroy the weapons on the ship’s surface!”

Rod: “Aerialbots, merge into Superion and prevent interference on main deck!”

Tarn: “Predacons, tear a hole into the ship and keep destroying your way through!”

Rod: “Dinobots, Skylynx, help the Predacons and find the weapon systems. Destroy them.”

With the broadcast over the ship is near a spot on the Tidalwave and Ultra Magnus willingly jumps out of it.

Wreck: “I’ll be dropping myself off as well soon, but you guys should go first.”

Tarn is doing the exact same thing, but with Splicer and Knockout. This leaves Riptide and Clash unaccounted for.

Clash: “Hey wait a second what do we do?”

Tarn tosses Clash the keys to the ship.

Tarn: “Do try not to get too many scratches.”

Riptide (excited) “This just in people, we’re going in hot!”

Splicer, Knockout, and Tarn jump off and land over to the back left corner of the ship. Tarn immediately drives off from them.

Splicer: “Wait for us!”

Tarn: “With all due respect we will be far more productive if we split up. If you see anything of note report it immediately.”

Splicer: “You got it!”

Knockout: “Well great we have no clue where we’re going!”

Splicer: “Let’s just follow the explosions and gunfire. That should lead us to fun.”

Knockout: “We have very different ideas of fun.”

Meanwhile all three combiners have formed and are causing a path of destruction. Superion’s firepower makes the surface of the ship he attacks into ground zero. Any cannon on the ship that fire at him do little but knock him back. Devastator’s vortex sucks in every drone that comes his way and he moves slowly across to join Menasor, who is combined except for Dragstrip. Motormaster assigned him to look for the Star Seekers and report to him immediately. Menasor swings his sword down on the ship and tears a large hole. He burrows his way inside and keeps destroying anything in his path. The Dinobots and Predacons are burning holes into the ship and doing the same, but with far more speed than Menasor. Thundertron and the other Star Seekers are panicking as their ship is being attacks from all fronts Lazerback finally recovers from his wounds and springs into action. With all the confusion the biggest damage finally begins. The laser is now ready to fire, and Scorponok wastes no time getting it started. The tip of the front half of the ship splits in two, which gets the attention of all the opposing forces. It cuts to inside the engineering room where it’s a vast open area with a single laser cannon the size of Australia. Scorponok puts on a safety helmet to protect his optics from the bright light. The laser fires, and an entire division of Junkion forces are completely wiped out. Scorponok and the drones turn the ship so it faces Cybertron. They are doing almost as much damage as Unicron did.

To Thundertron’s credit what happened next is something even Unicron wasn’t able to accomplish. One particular piece of Cybertron, namely the ghettos is the focal point of the laser’s continuous fire. If one recalls that is were the minority subspecies known as the Dreads like to call their home. With the laser’s immense power the entire species has become extinct within the span of a minute. Well, it’s not entirely true. There is actually one left, but we won’t meet him for a long time. With that the laser moves all across the surface hitting and killing everything, which is adding up the body count quite a bit. The ship continues to fire harpoons and cannons as well, and at some point during the carnage a planet sized clank is heard randomly. Scorponok checks the situation to find a harpoon has been bounced off of something, which doesn’t make sense.

Scorponok: “Strange.”

The sounds of the cannons are slightly being muted, and he doesn’t notice it at first. Then another clank is heard, and then another, and another, then ten, fifty, a hundred, a thousand. It keeps increasing exponentially until Thundertron call s him.

Thunder: “Mind telling me what’s going on?”

Scorp: “I don’t know, sir. I can’t explain it, so I’ll check the camera feed.”

Scorponok does exactly that, and to his and everyone else outside’s amazement an orange forcefield is beginning to envelop the entire planet. It gives off a strong heat signature too. It’s getting close to the laser’s position,and it makes contact, completely stopping it and all the other weapons from damaging Cybertron any further. Thundertron hears the description and he and Rodimus both know what it is.

Both: “The Flame Kingdom!”

It switches now to Rodimus’s perspective.

Rod: “I knew they would come.”

Cryotek’s strange comment from last time makes much more sense now. The barrier is holding back the harpoons, cannons, and the laser. Just like the Cardinal said the planet is completely protected outside of the oceans, which are naturally deep enough. The laser continues to fire at the forcefield, but the magic is just strong enough to hold it back until it the laser runs out of it’s primitive battery.

Scorp: “Dammit!”

Thunder: “How much longer until you can fire it again?”

Scorp: “Another fifteen minutes, but this is isn’t good. We’re being attacked from all fronts and can’t even destroy our target.”

Thunder: “Just fire it again when you’re ready. The flame residents are powerful, but even their magic can’t hold if their Mistress isn’t present.”

Scorp: “Understood.”

A brief montages shows every man, woman, and child from the kingdom holding their hands to unify their combined power. It puts a strain on them all, but it’s nothing they can’t endure. Rodimus gets a call from the Cardinal and the Bishop.

Bishop: “We can’t hold it forever. If that laser hits us again it won’t be enough for us, and we’re all as good as dead.”

Cardinal: “Rodimus, we’ve held our end of the bargain. All of us are using our powers to defend the home we all share, now it’s your turn to save it!”

Rod: “I will, you have my word!”

With the newfound confidence finally in his possession Rodimus is more than ready to face Thundertron and the Star Seekers, but that is easier said than done because as soon as Wreck-Gar’s ship prepares to lower for them something freezes one of the thrusters from the ship, and since the door was open he and Springer both fall out. Springer quickly transforms into his helicopter mode to save himself, and Rodimus transforms his bow into a crossbow and fires a bolt that wraps itself on one of the helicopter’s railings. Springer begins to descend.

Springer: “What hit us?”

Rod: “I’m getting a sneaking suspicion the Star Seekers don’t want us on their ship.”

As the descend laser try to hit them. Rodimus looks down to find Stench, Slapper, and Darkscream firing their right, left, and center lasers to blast them out of the sky. Springer pulls some risky maneuvers with barrel rolls, backflips, and sharp turns. Rodimus is being flung back in forth from all the high risk flying.

Rod: “And where the heck did you get your flying license?”

Springer: “I may have cheated off of Whirl’s test.”

Rod: “You did WHAT?!”

As fantastic as Springer’s flying skills are there is just too much going on for them not to be hit. The very tip of Slapper’s left laser manages to blast off the tip of one of Springer’s rotor blades. As they fall Springer transforms back into robot mode, and Rodimus thinks fast and fires two crossbow bolts that attaches to nearby structures. They both grab onto them and manages to safely get down. The trio are waiting for them at the bottom.

Slapper: “It’s about time.”

Rodimus and Springer look at one another and prepare for a fight. It cuts away and transitions to Sixshot and Daniel’s perspective. Sixshot is flying past the Tidalwve, but then he decides to turn around.

“I’m sorry Daniel, but we’re going to take a detour. I just can't let my home suffer.”

“I understand, Do what you need to do.”

“Thank you for being so understanding.”

Sixshot manages to speed up his way to one piece of the Tidalwave and transforms into his tank mode. Daniel is put in the cockpit of the tank and is given controls.

“Try this out.”

Daniel pushes a button, and the tank cannon splits off into four small laser cannons. Daniel starts shooting and it fires blue lasers that make powerful explosions to destroy the opposition.

“This is awesome!”

“You're a natural with this!”

Back at Splicer and Knockouts whereabouts Splicer is just tearing the drones up, and Knockout is keeping a steady pace with his brother. The camera feeds catch both of them, and Thundertron by chance happens to find them, and takes particular interest in Splicer. He looks carefully at Splicer as hefires his crystal shards into the drone and when he spins around to attack Thundertron pauses the live feed.

Thunder: “Lazerback, come look at this!”

Lazerback looks and see Splicer destroying the drone.

Lazer: “Alright what’s so special about him?”

Thunder: “I didn’t believe it when I saw it, but I saw something in his eyes.”

Lazer: “What did you see?”

Thunder: “He shares with me what makes my eyes so special. That boy is gifted with The Eyes of Leer.”

Lazer: “You’re kidding!”

Thunder: “I’m not, but the only solace is that I can tell he has a very weak version of it. He’s at the very bottom of the spectrum and I’m at the top. Still it’s incredible to see it belong to someone else. If we encounter him approach with extreme caution.”

Lazer: “Understood.”

The two suddenly hear what sounds like a clown car horn honking its way to the office, and moments later a small cruiser crashes into it. Lazerback manages to save his captain by pushing him out of the way, but at the cost of Lazerback falling into a hole the ship creates in the floor. It is revealed to be Wreck-Gar’s ship, and he crawls out coughing.

Wreck: “Carl, where are you? Carl?”

Carl is unconscious, and when a Junkion is unconscious their eyes are hilariously covered with drawn X’s or a squiggly circle like in the common anime.

Wreck: “Sleeping on the job are we? Not on my watch!”

Wreck: Gar starts slapping Carl to awaken him. It doesn’t seem to be working, so he does it three more times.

Wreck: -slap- “This is because I hate you!”

-slap-

Wreck: “This is because I love you!”

-slap-

Wreck: “I think we’re in a highly questionable and abusive relationship! You made me into this monster!”

Thundertron observes the bizarre scene, and catches Wreck-Gar’s attention.

Wreck: “Hello there! You wouldn’t happen to me Thundertron would you?”

Thunder: “Yes I am Thundertron.”

Wreck-Gar quickly gets to his feet.

Wreck: “Well I’ll cut to the chase since you seem to be a busy man. You’re destroying my BFF planet and killing all their people, and I just can’t let that happen. So I’m going to have to ask you to stop, or I’ll stop you.”

Thunder: “Is that a fact?”

Wreck: “Yes of course, but if you don’t believe me I’ll show you what it means to be-”

Thundertron cuts Wreck-Gar off by blasting his energy claw wave into him, and that sends him out the window. Wreck-Gar spits out a wad of bubble gum that attaches itself to Thundertron and acts like a pulley to yank him out and fall with him. The two eventually find the main floor where all the action is going around the ship.

Thunder: “So you wish to test my patience do you? Very well!”

Thundertron and Wreck-Gar clash swords. Wreck-Gar manages to keep an even pace with him for about a minute or two until Thundertron’s superior skills begin to kick in. When Wreck-Gar begins to strike Thundertron fires his electro bolter into his foot and shocks him, when Wreck-Gar is distracted Thundertron jumps in and decapitates him. His head rolls along the ground and Thundertron retracts his sword.

Thunder: “An interesting but overall disappointing encounter.”

Wreck: “Well all first impressions can’t be winners.”

Thundertron jumps back when he sees the disembodied head speaking to him.

Thunder: “Another unkillable foe?”

Wreck: “I’m pretty sure that laser cannon can kill me, but otherwise I’m here to stay.”

Wreck-Gar reattaches his head and prepares to face Thundertron again, but it cuts back to Rodimus and Springer confronting Stench, Slapper, and Darkscream.

Stench: “That’s as far as you guys are going.”

Springer: “Move side or we move you. Your choice.”

Slapper: “I wouldn't be aggressive if I were you. You’re outnumbered.”

Springer: “And you clods are greatly outmatched. Move or die.”

Rod: “No, Springer, they aren’t bad people. We only kill as a last resort. I know they can still be saved.”

Springer: “Why dies it always have to be this way? It’s live or die!”

Rod: “Thundertron, Grimwing and Lazerback are our primary targets, and even they deserve a chance to surrender. If not we take them out.”

Springer: “Ugh, fine, so I’ll just warm up on these guys.”

Rod: “Unless they want to surrender.”

Slapper: “Surrender? Never!”

Rod: “Please don’t make us have to fight you. I know you’re hurt and scared, and I don’t blame you. I can’t say I can relate because I never experienced something like you all did, but if there is is something I can relate to, it was that feeling of loneliness. You’re good men I know that, and I know deep down you don’t want to hurt anyone, or let anyone else get hurt. You just want to go home.”

Rodimus’s kind words manage to put cracks into Stench and Darkscream, but Slapper is still holding strong.

Dark: -hand trembling- “He’s right, I don’t want to do this!”

Stench: -crying- “ I really do want to go home!”

Slapper: “But what about our appearances? We’re just a bunch of freaks. Society won’t accept us!”

Rod: “But I do, all of my team already does. If we can, so can other people. I’ll let you pick a home of your choosing be it in the big cities, or in the more rural and secluded areas. If you come with me I promise you’ll find a place to call home where you can all belong.”

Stench: “Guys he really means it.”

Slapper: “I want to accept, and he’s right i don’t want to do this. I don’t agree with the captain at all, but there’s one reason we can’t join you.”

Rod: “Why?”

Slapper: “I know you’re after the captain, and even if he wants to destroy Cybertron we can’t betray him like that.”

Stench: “He took us in when nobody else wanted us.”

Dark: “There is no way we can let you hurt him, and that means we’ll just have to kill you!”

Slapper makes the opening attack with his left laser,and the Autobots roll out of the way. Stench comes in and slashes his sword, but Springer counters every move and hits him in the face with his shield. Stench transforms and starts a cloud of gas to blind Springer. Slapper takes the opportunity jump jump in with his tongue mace and lands a direct hit that makes Springer roll on the ground. Rodimus blasts Slapper in the back with his flamethrowers, and Darkscream tries to attack, but Rodimus fires an impact arrow to knock him on his back.

Springer: “Now’s my chance!”

Springer tries to run away, but Slapper transforms into his toad form and wraps his tongue around his ankle and yanks him to the ground. As he tries to pulls Springer back Rodimus fires an electric arrow into his tongue that shocks them both, but Slapper lets go so Springer’s pain stops instantly.

Rod: “Sorry about that.”

Springer: “It’s fine, but I’m going after Thundertron.”

Rod: “We’re going together.”

Springer: “I have to do this, but we can’t lose these guys.”

Rod: “I’ll take care of them, and when I’m finished I’ll meet with you and we’ll take him together.”

Springer: “Sounds like a plan, good luck.”

Rod: -smiling- “I don’t need luck, I’m a Prime.”

Springer: “You certainly are.”

Springer transforms and drives off. The Star Seekers try to attack, but Rodimus fires a smoke arrow to cover Springer’s escape. Stench manages to break free and tries to blast him with a stink cloud,but Rodimus unleashes a barrage of flames to meet him, and flames plus gas equals an explosion that blasts Stench back. As the smoke clears Rodimus transforms his bow into the bo staff position for a more up close battle.

Back at Thundertron and Wreck-Gar’s duel Thundertron at this point is is owning the sword fight but nothing he does keeps Wreck-Gar down. He lunges to strike, but Wreck-Gar fires his lifters to pin Thundertron to a wall. He struggles and eventually breaks free by using the energy slashes. He fires his electro bolter into Wreck-Gar’s foot, but Wreck-Gar pulls out a firework launcher and hits him up in the air with it. The firework hasn’t exploded yet so Thundertron manages to get off of the missile, but it still explodes moments after. Thundertron manages to land on his feet. Thundertron stabs him in the leg, and Wreck-Gar headbutts him and throws a smoke bomb. With Thundertron blind Wreck-Gar pulls out a jack in the box and wins it up, and it unleashes a springloaded boxing glove that goes through the smoke and hits Thundertron. Thundertron recovers and when Wreck-Gar charges to to attack the lion head on his chest roars the sonic wave to knock him back, but Wreck-Gar manages to throw something on Thundertron leg. It's a rocket booster that sends him flying around and hitting nearby walls. It seems that Wreck-Gar may actually defeat Thundertron. Wreck-Gar reveals a giant mallet the intends to use to smash Thundertron into pieces.

Wreck: “I always loved this routine in Tom and Jerry!”

Wreck-Gar starts his swing, but a shadow from behind him distracts him, and it’s too late for him to react. Lazerback jumps down and embeds his elbow blades into Wreck-Gar’s flesh, and it sticks them into the floor.

Lazer: “Run captain! I’ll handle this one!”

Thunder: “He can’t die, and I won’t leave you.”

Lazer: “I know what to do, but you need to heal up. Without you the cause is dead. Now go!”

Thundertron hesitates but eventually agrees, transforming and going into a full sprint to hide for the time being. Wreck-Gar manages to break free and throws Lazerback off of him.

Wreck: “Can’t a guy go poaching without some chubby orc looking fellow interrupting?”

Lazer: “You're Not worthy of the captain's time, so if you want him you go through me!”

Lazerback attacks faster than Wreck-Gar can anticipate, and he manages to embed his whipax into the top of his head, and splits the top part of it in two. He yanks Wreck-Gar down and starts running with him being forcibly dragged into a teleporter. They are now deep in the lower levels of the ship , and the room they are in happens to be in the garbage room. Wreck-Gar manages to break free of the weapon in his head.

“Hey does it smell in here?”

“What?”

Wreck-Gar slams a whoopee cushion into Lazerback’s face, and it’s full of gas. While Lazerback is disoriented Wreck-Gar swings a baseball bat into Lazerback, and he hits the ceiling. Lazerback swings the ax into the wall to swing around and kick Wreck-Gar into a furnace. Wreck-Gar puts a fire extinguisher on himself to cool off and when Lazerback swings his weapon around Wreck-Gar has some string and ties it to a conveyor belt in the room. Wreck-Gar ties Lazerback up as he is moving along it. As he gets closer to the fire Wreck-Gar starts to season him with salt and pepper.

“You know I’ve always liked my lizards extra crispy!”

Lazerback sees his solace in a garbage chute that blasts everything out into space. His elbow blades cut off the ropes, and when he breaks free he shoots Wreck-Gar down. While he’s disoriented Lazerback picks up Wreck-Gar and throws him into the garbage shoot. He presses the button, and Wreck-Gar is thrown out in an air lock that is reserved for excess garbage, and is now floating out in space. Lazerback wipes the sweat from his forehead and goes back into the teleporter to where he originally was. He transforms and gallops off to find his captain. Little does he know that Ultra Magnus has seen him, and is now driving after him.

Back at Rodimus’s perspective he’s ready to take on the trio alone. His bow has become a bo staff in preparation.

Rod: “So you wish to take on a Prime? Very well then.”

Stench: "You’re all alone now.”

Rod: “He knew I could handle myself against you guys. With all due respect you’re all out of your league.”

Dark: “I think you’re in for a rude awakening.”

Slapper makes the first move by tackling Rodimus, but Rodimus uses the momentum to roll him off. Stench fires his left laser, and Rodimus manages to jump out of the way. Darkscream fires his center laser, and Rodimus is forced to duck. He fires an impact arrow to knock him down, and Slapper comes in from behind and grabs him. Rodimus jams his elbow into his face and manages to throw him over his shoulder. Stench comes in and starts slashing at him. Rodimus blocks every attack with his bo staff, and when Stench attacks too slow he gets jabbed in the stomach. Rodimus swipes a wave of flames to knock him back, and then Slapper comes swinging in. Rodimus does a backflip and fires an ice arrow to freeze his legs. Darkscream transforms and manages to grab him in mid air, but Rodimus fires an electric arrow to force him to drop. Rodimus manages to land on his feet, but Stench is there to fight him again. Stench sweeps his leg, but Rodimus recovers and whacks his right knee. Stench gets an uppercut from Rodimus and responds by swinging his sword. The two clash weapons briefly before Rodimus gets the upper hand and punches him hard in the throat. He defeats Stench by giving him a full blast from his flamethrowers right in the chest, which moderately damages him and renders him unconscious.

Slapper and Darkscream are displeased with the result and attack with both their lasers. Rodimus has difficulty dodging both of him but manages to remain untouched. Darkscream tres his freeze ray and manages to freeze one of Rodimus’s legs when he tries to jump. Rodiums falls on his stomach, and when he gets up Slapper greets him with a strong swing from his mace that makes Rodimus bounce hard on the floor. Slapper transforms into his toad form and wraps his tongue around Rodimus’s ankle. He thrashes him along the floor, but Rodimus responds by burning his tongue. Slapper tries to bring his tongue back to his mouth, but Rodimus fires an arrow into it and the floor to get him stuck. While Slapper is incapacitated Rodimus takes out two electric arrows and jams them into Slapper’s sides, which makes him finally stay down. Darkscream is all that remains, and he fires his freeze ray. Rodimus slides under the beam and gets close enough and kicks the gun out of his hands. Rodimus swings his bo staff into Darkscream’s head, and then starts twirling it around the sides of his face. Darkscream fires his chest laser, and Rodimus flips over him and blasts him in the back with flames. Darkscream turns and gets his chin smashed with an uppercut from his bo staff. Darkscream runs into Rodimus and manages to pin him to a wall. Rodimus turns his staff back into a bow and manges to disarm Darkscream by firing an arrow into his hand. Rodimus kicks Darkscream into the side of the hand and reletently attacks him with his bow. He defeats Darkscream by thrusting his bow right into his face to knock him down ,and transforms his bow into a crossbow to fire a net that traps him.

Rod: “You left me no choice but to fight. I won't kill anyone that I won’t need to.”

Dark: “If you think you can beat the captain you have another thing coming. He never loses, and he definitely won’t lose to you. Your skill pales in comparison to yours.”

Rod: “Be that as it may I still might have to try, and if killing him is the only way to stop this then so be it.”

Rodimus transforms and drives off hoping to find Springer. The transition goes to Scourge’s point of view, and he’s just aimlessly trying to find some sort of action. All he can see is nothing but the endless deck of the ship.

“This is so boring, why isn’t there anything for me to kill? Hell I might just kill myself out of sheer boredom!”

Thankfully for Scourge he does find action, or rather the action finds him. Something attacks him while flying and explodes, and knocks Scourge out of the air. He only barely manages to recover and resume flight before looking back.

“What was that?”

The attacker in question is Blackbeak, and surprisingly Grimwing is not present with his pet.

“Let me devour your flesh!”

“Where’s your master, Blackbeak? I’d rather punch his face in then deal with some stupid bird.”

“You can’t beat my master or the captain, so you’ll just have to settle for me!”

Blackbeak opens his mouth which starts to glow green. The parasite in his mouth thirsts for blood just like its host. Blackbeak fires it, and it gets way too close for Scourge to be comfortable. It explodes and again Scourge is spinning but manages to recover.

-shrieking- “Die die die die die die die!”

Blackbeak flies after Scourge and continues releasing the parasite. Each attack gets closer and closer. Scourge tires flying around with different maneuvers but Blackbeak still manages to get closer.

“How can a bird be as fast as a jet? These mutations are out of control.”

Blackbeak’s next attack is the closest he’s ever come to hit, and when it explodes Scourge is now almost crash landing and is flying at ground level of the ship. Scourge keeps trying to fly away, but Blackbeak’s acidic saliva drools a few drops on his wings, and it stops him from being able to fly. Scourge crashes and is forced to transform. He is face first on the floor, and not too happy about the situation.

“I’m not going out like this, not by the wings of some bird!”

-mocking- “The frustrated ones are always the most tasty!”

“Then come at me then, see if you can finish your pray!”

Scourge fire his ray gun, but Blackbeak effortlessly flies over it. Scourge continues to fire with no luck at all. Blackbeak keeps shooting out the parasite to attack and while they never directly hit Scourge the explosion’s shockwaves knock him around and continue to damage him.

“It’s time to die, Scourge!”

Instead of hitting Scourge Blackbeak fires the parasite into the floor, and it creates a smokescreen so Scourge can’t see. Blackbeak gets behind Scourge and bites his right shoulder. His acidic saliva stars to corrode the part of his wing, and Scourge gets fed up. Instead of prying Blackbeak off Scourge just punches Blackbeak in the face over and over again until the bird loosens his grip. With his new opportunity Scourge throws Blackbeak to the ground and strikes him with his whip. He manages to grab the bird with it and thrashes him around the floor. Blackbeak fires the parasite again and this time it actually hits Scourge. He is blasted back and is now panting heavily. Part of his visor has a small crack on it.

“I have low standards for my pray, so I’m sure you’ll be at least passible when I'm through with you, Scourge!”

Blackbeak fires the parasite more, and Scourge dodges each time, but barely. Scourge is running out of options, and no matter how many times he attacks with his whip and gun Blackbeak just dodges and attacks in retalliation. It seems to be the slow and painful end for Scourge, but then he realizes how Blackbeak is working in a rare form of clarity. Blackbeak never dodges or moves when he attacks with the parasite. He only dodges when he isn’t attacking. His mouth always glows before striking. In a last ditch effort Scourge puts all his chips on this gambit. Blackbeak prepares to attack with one final blast as his mouth begins to glow.

“Die!”

-snapping- “If you insist!”

The second Blackbeak begins to open his mouth Scourge quickdraws and fires his raygun. When Blackbeak is about to fire the parasite the laser hits him and the parasite starts to glow an even brighter green. Blackbeak’s expression changes from hungry to confusion, to fear in a matter of seconds. The glowing gets even brighter and the Blackbeak starts screaming in pain, and in an instant Blackbeak explodes in a blast of pure energy. The stream and the parasite's energy mixed to create a bomb, and now both Blackbeak and the parasite are both effectively killed.

“Guess I killed two birds with one laser.”

Scourge tries to transform but is too damaged because of the acid on his wings. He’s forced to call someone for help on his communicator.

“Cyclonus, I hate to say this but I need your help. I’ve taken too much damage and I can’t fly. I need you to pick me up.”

“I’ll be right there. You won’t have to wait too long.”

“Better hurry, I just killed Blackbeak, and I’m sure when his owner finds out he’s not going to be very happy about that.”

Twenty kilometers away Griming as an ursagryph flies through an Autobot cruiser, making it explode. Hje manages to come out unscathed. With the power of his super vision he was able to witness his pet’s death.

(unhinged) “You killed my pet, and now I shall tear you apart piece by piece until there is nothing left of you Scourge!”

The vengeful Grimwing flies his way to meet his pet’s killer. On the opposite end of the ship at this time Arcee is going solo against a bunch of the drones. She makes short work of them with all her blades. After she finishes she sees a group of random Autobots in the distance attacking the drones. They successfully defeat them with little effort.

“Arcee to Rodimus, this area is cleared. I’m going with this group to look for the munitions room.”

“Understood, good luck.”

Rumbling is heard beneath the Autobot group’s feet. Before they can realize what is going on Sky-Byte emerges from the floor and cleaves the entire group from one bite with his jaws. He chews on them before spitting it out. Arcee grabs her swords, but her hand is trembling a little. Sky-Byte hasn’t seen her, but something about this unavoidable encounter seems to bother her.

“Scratch that, Rodimus. The group is dead. There is a situation that I need to handle on my own.”

19. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Soundwave has shown a rare time to show empathy for another race. Also what happened to Blackbeak is every pet owners worst nightmare.

20. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    1)"why universe hate waspinator?"
    2)it's impressive that menasor can still keep pace with the combiners even with only one arm.
    3)that living person is either shockwave or the fallen.
    4)that living dread has to be beserker.
    5)wreck gar did pretty good fighting against thundertron and lazerback, now if only he could fix his relationship with Carl.
    6)aaaaaaaand there goes the one sane star seeker. Who's planning scourges funeral?!
    7)what's arcee up to?
    8)rodimus proves himself worthy of being a prime.
    9)rodimus totally missed the opportunity to say "I'll take you all on!" During his fight against the brothers.