Transformers - RPG Intro

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by darkmonk, Jan 6, 2008.

1. darkmonk

darkmonk New Member

Wrote this for a game I'm working on. A lot of non-canon (working on my own backstory). Any feedback, suggestions, etc. would be appreciated. Thanks. :) 

-----------------------------------------------

Apexal stood his ground, using the broken limb of a fallen comrade for support. His optics were shorting out, one of them completely grainy. He knew it would be only a matter of minutes before it failed entirely. 'More than I need to finish this fight,' he thought to himself, as the gray form of his enemy stalked its way across the killing ground.
    "Apexal!" he cried out, "I'm going to melt you down and cast you into my new throne!"
    As the gray form drew closer, Apexal stood statue-still, conserving his energy for the fight to come. Seeing his enemy close up, even with his failing optic, he could see his foe limping. "Megatron, you can't hope to win this fight...you're malfunctioning."
    Megatron laughed. "You yourself can barely stand Apexal." He aimed in Apexal's direction. "I'll finish this quickly." then lined up a shot which would tear the Autobot leader's head off.
    With his last few reserves of energy, and servos grinding noisily against each other, Apexal Prime lunged for the Decepticon warrior.
    He was a microsecond too late. Watching the plasma rupture out from the end of Megatron's cannon, Apexal called on the Matrix to give him the strength to withstand the blast.
    It did not.
    Little more than a twisted pile of slag, Megatron stood over the dead Autobot, tearing his corpse apart to get to the Matrix. Holding it aloft, Megatron watched as the emblem morphed from the Autobot shield to the Decepticon talisman, and in that moment he knew that he was destined to possess the Matrix, and lead the Decepticons into victory over the Autobots.
    Lost in his thoughts, they were suddenly shattered as the Matrix went flying out of his hands, scorch marks smoking on his forearms. "That's not yours," an Autobot shouted from a nearby rooftop.
    Furious, Megatron turned his cannon on this new enemy. Before he could line up the shot, the Autobot disabled the weapon with his own plasma rifle. Jumping from the rooftop, the Autobot opened fire on Megatron, each plasma blast reflecting off his red battle-worn chassis. Each shot hit Megatron square in the chest, knocking the Decepticon back, away from the Matrix.
    Suddenly the ground around the Autobot erupted in an explosion of plasma, sending him flying back against the building which he had just jumped down from.
    Megatron stood, calling to the jet flying overhead. "Good work, Starscream!" The jet flew off, and Megatron limped over to the falled Autobot. "What is your designation?" he asked.
    The Autobot opened his eyes, seeing Megatron standing over him with a vibro-ax. Activating the circuits which would release his own vibro-sword, he kicked Megatron's legs out from under him, and jumped to his feet. With his foot on Megatron's chest, the sword at his neck, he answered.
    "Optimus."
    About to kill Megatron, Optimus was buffetted from behind by a series of laser blasts. A shrill, high-pitched laugh echoed off the building as Starscream relentlessly tore the Autobot apart.
    Megatron walked over to the fallen Autobot, buried the axe in his chest, and left it there, allowing the weapon to slowly work it's way through Optimus' torso.
    Reclaiming the Matrix, Megatron placed it in his chest cavity. The knowledge of the Autobots flooded through Megatron's memory circuits, and he smiled a sly grin. "Come Starscream, we have a world to claim."

Sky Lynx landed next to the fallen form of Optimus, scanning the area for signs of Decepticon activity. When it appeared safe, a Quintesson came to look upon the prone Autobot.
    "He will be of no help," the first face said.
    "A failed effort," a second lamented.
    "Bring us the matrix, he will," the third and final face insisted.
    A pair of Allicons lifted the dying form of Optimus and loaded him onto Sky Lynx.
    Taking flight, Sky Lynx deftly outmaneuvered a squad of Decepticon jets, and headed for deep space.

2. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

very good

3. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

I like it, I wish it would be a real game

4. darkmonk

darkmonk New Member

Rhinox, I'm working on it :wink: 

5. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Finally, a dream that is forfilled;) 

6. Shifter Prime

Shifter Prime Autobot Sniper

Ebay:
    I like it. I just think that you should change Optimus into Orion Pax in order to kinda keep with some of the G1 universe. Then you can have Alpha Trion or that quintesson upgrade him to Optimus.