Transformers ROTF Toys Preview Night Friday 5/29 at 9PM at Toys R Us!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by MaxGoof, May 26, 2009.

1. Brundok

Brundok Transforming Tauren, Moo!

I surprised when I saw that the only Ohio location was 7 miles from me, I thought for sure if this wasn't at every TRU that i was gonna get shafted, but not this time baby!!!!

TRU here I come!

2. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Lol, my TRU is open till 10pm anyway.

Never worked out why a toy shop stays open that late however.

3. kylash327

kylash327 ThePlasticGeek

News Credits:
    man that is a short list..

4. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    None in the Florida Panhandle either. Just in Miami, for which that does not surprise me.

5. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

Man that's a dream,it was two weeks after the first movie before my wal-mart received any of the figures,and even then all they stocked was Baracade and Blackout for four months.

6. MegaOptimus

MegaOptimus Well-Known Member

Not sure if its been posted or not, but I went into work (target) this morning and noticed that the street date had been pushed forward to the 29th. I know at my store we'll have the figures out first thing when we open.

7. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    The most important information is WHAT/WHICH figures are they promising to have on that day at 9pm... I 'd be pissed if all I am seeing is just the wave 1 's.... Anyway I am glad that Walmart jumping to 5pm on 29th... then Target might be doing that in the morning?? but I know... some Target crews are just pains in everyone 's a$$. Then their managers, most are just robot without latest firmware... (unchanged mind sets)

8. tomagnus

tomagnus question the answers

Sweet! only a 20min ride over to Dedham :[D

9. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I hope that's the case nation wide. Granted there are only a handful of ROTF figures I even care for, but call me impatient!

10. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Meep

News Credits:
    I'm in the same boat. I guess I'll be hitting my local Target first thing tomorrow morning to see if they have them out. If not, I'll be hitting a W-M or Target later in the day.

11. Mega-con

Mega-con Autocon

Ebay:
    What part of Texas are you from?

I feel like an ass, because the Frisco, TX TRU is exactly 2 minutes from me and I have no plans on attending this.

12. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    This night is totally ridiculous at Toysrus San Mateo. It is totally bullshit seeing only this little part consisting of the Deluxe and Voyager. ARE YOU KIDDING ME , TOYSRUS? you SUCK!!
    Yeah... the whole area is like 24 feet long.. but most people are going over those Deluxe and Voyager and saying WHERE THE HELL is this XXXX or that YYY ARE...

[​IMG]

This is totally bullshit. TOYSRUS is BULLSHIT. (if not all, at least this one... )

13. TIE Bomber

TIE Bomber Banned

Did The Fallen show up at Toys R Us or is Target the only store to get him?

14. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    I saw someone found a Fallen at that stupid Toysrus. But I found my Fallen at a Target nearby; while another Target about 15 miles away has more than 3 Fallen. Fallen goes to the wave with Ratchet... I don't know how many each box has but seems like 2 each in a package box of 4 voyagers.

15. Pikatron

Pikatron Well-Known Member

Wow, that picture just makes me sad. Gone are the days when transformers were mostly about toy robots that transform into things. Now we have masks, arm canons, and 'robot replica' action figures. T_T

16. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

As far as I've heard, (and experienced first hand by purchase) The Fallen is showing up only at Target right now. (Though I'm sure other stores must be getting Wave 2 Voyagers somewhere in the US.)

As it was mentioned, Ratchet's in this wave, and lemme tell ya...man is he terrible. The lack of paint apps and "sand" wash is just awful. Blargh.

If you need a movie accurate Ratchet, folks... go eBay the original sucker. Cuz you'll be disappointed and saddened by this guy. =\

17. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    Just got "The Fallen and Desert Tracker Ratchet PLUS Star Scream from Toys R' Us Malaysia, near my neighborhood!! Woo-hoo--pays to be in Malaysia-- :D 

18. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well I just got back from TRU. Kind of a wasted trip. I go hoping to get Wheelie, Mudflap, Chromia, Wave 3 voyagers, and jetfire. I get there and they haven't finished setting up the display. So I look around and find some boxes that peek my interest. Scouts Wave 2, Legends Wave 2, and Voyagers Wave 4. I wait for an HOUR!. They open the legends and I get my little Megs and Sideswipe. Yay!. They open Voyagers.... only new one I need is strato sphere and I'm holding off on him for a while. Scouts get opened. Nothing new. I think Ransack is the only new one.

I did meet the Hasbro lady. Talked about WM not having anything. She said that they tried to blame Hasbro. But considering everywhere else in town got them just fine I think it was WM screwed up. Anyway she tells me their stuff won't be out till about the 3rd.

Later while waiting I saw another collector in a TF tshirt and a baby in the cart. We talked a bit. Wonder if it was someone from here or one of the other message boards.