Transformers ROTF Novelization Spoilers [ Junior, Official, etc ]

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Cth, May 14, 2009.

1. omegasupreme123

omegasupreme123 Well-Known Member

maybe the rail gun on the ship is a transformer.

i hope sideswipe get more air time then the first scenes.

the movie title is revenge of the fallen but in this novel i didn't hear him get any revenge? maybe it's revenge of the fallen primes?

2. Zarscream

Zarscream Well-Known Member

i agreee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    Very nice. Missing some bits but it sounds great so far.

4. TFboy

TFboy Active Member

News Credits:
    after reading this....I really can't wait for June 24!!

5. fallam

fallam Banned

Holy sh*t

I know wayyyyyyyyyyy to much now :( (

Oh god i have to get off the spoiler threads :( 

6. houndandpound

houndandpound Member

:popcorn 

7. † Sunstorm

† Sunstorm Sunstorm member 1

sceptical here. star scream and megatron together should be able to kick primes ass, why giving him the time to heal at all? typical screenwriters heh

8. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I cannot resist spoilers. Dang.

9. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer Ancient and knackered

This. But bring 'em on, anyway. :p 

10. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    the story sounds pretty awsome!! Man this is going to be one epic movie!!! cant wait to hear the starscream and megs. dialogue!! ughh im even more pumped then i was before lol and now i can see where were getting this jetfire prime combiner pretty good way to explain it!! WOOO CANT WAIT lol

11. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    It will be great if Decepticons destroys cities after cities and force human kind to deliver Sam to them.
    Jetfire creates wormhole is very odd. I mean come on the movie is Robot Sci-fi not Adventure Sci-fi.

12. spica

spica Ronnie

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Read it...(faints)... Read it again...(faints)...Read last time(death)

(revive) NOOO! I must see the movie! What happened to Arcee? And the other bots? Megatron is alive! Prime is the son of the 13!

Now...you cant negate the existence of sparklings!
    Orphan is a child permanently bereaved of their PARENTS
    Optimus is an orphan

YOU CANT NEGATE IT NOW!!!THANK YOU MOVIVERSE!

13. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    Wolverine actually was a very good movie. It honored the source material (a little too much of the recently added history), had decent acting, and honestly was better than X1 or X3. No silly mutant-making machine, no Dark Phoenix raping.

Some of the most beloved movies in history were panned by critics. Remember, most critics want to be high-and-mighty and prefer artsy films where two people discuss life over a cup of coffee rather than action films based on a comic book or a piece of plastic.

And I hate to remind you, but the public LOVED Batman Forever, as it was the highest grossing of the 4 earlier batfilms. And not everyone loved and enjoyed Transformers. I've read and heard from many people who still think the first movie was all effects and zero story or acting quality.

Considering the goofballs who wrote Transformers also wrote the new Star Trek, I'm even MORE disappointed with Transformers. Star Trek had fairly decent dialog and one of the better storylines than most of the previous Star Trek flicks. They had no reason to shortchange Transformers with the crappy screenplay.

14. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    I find it a little odd that some folks here are ready to judge this movie on the basis of a summary of a kids novelisation.

I'm still really excited about this film, and am thouroughly looking foward to switching my brain into 'BAY-MODE' (Read:Off) for a few hours.

15. Cth

Cth Cthulhu

News Credits:
    To be fair, they were doing clean up on John Roger's screenplay (the guy who wrote Catwoman). They're doing it solo this time around, similar to what they did with Star Trek.

16. Asepticon

Asepticon Fear the Icon of Tyrany

Thanks, dude. You ROCK!

17. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Did you even see Wolverine? It was a horrible movie. Not as bad as say, Spider-Man 3, but it was bad bad bad bad! It didn't honor the source material. Victor Creed and James Powell were NOT brothers! And why did they start calling him Logan? What sort of bizarre foreplay was that space wolverine story? Why did they play it up like some big surprise that the guy running Weapon X was bad? We KNEW he was! What was with Ma and Pa Kent? Why did the kid playing gambit look like a chubby douchier Ashton Kutcher and NOT speak with a cajun accent? Since when did Cyclopes or any of them have ANYTHING to do with Wolverine's origin? And finally, ADIMANTIUM BULLETS? WTF?! He is WOlverine, not a damn werewolf!

You called X1 and X3 silly? Sure, there were aspects of the plots of those that were a little silly, but at least X1 was a solid story competently made. This movie is JUST as bad as X3. Gavin Hood was completely over his head, had no idea what to do with the material. All the action scenes were done cause he thought they would look cool and they didn't.

Worst of all...WORST of ALL were the horrible cliches through the movie. No less then three times when, overcome with grief, Logan fell to his knees and screamed up to the heavens as the camera pulled back. THREE TIMES! Also no less than three times did Wolverine walk away from giant explosions in SLOW MOTION!

There were aspects of the movie that were enjoyable. Though not quite true to the character, Ryan Renolds played Wade Wilson well and had enjoyable dialogue "OK...people are dead!" Leiv Schriber was having a blast with his role and it showed in his performance. But most everyone else, INCLUDING Hugh Jackman, phoned in their performances and left their characters feeling hollow.

And where was the character developement? There wasn't any, because Wolverine gets his memory erased! Something they KNEW was going to happen when they were loading the plot device...I mean adimantium bullets!

Not all critics are looking for art. I am a critic and I don't. Hell, I will PAN most movies that put art before the story and the entertainment. But Wolverine was so poorly made, that I came out of there thinking all was lost for this summer of movies. Thank God Star Trek was so good! And if the screenwriters learned anything making that movie, hopefully they will bring it to ROTF.

18. Scottimus

Scottimus That's what she said

That's a really awesome story. Super props to Mr. Orci for keepin' it real and writing an awesome script!:thumb 

19. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Didn't you read? Other Autobots arrive to attack.

20. Scourgatron

Scourgatron 4D Smart-ass

News Credits:
    I hope that scene on Mars is in the movie. Megatron already looks like he was reformatted into a tank when the Constructicons arrive at the abyss. Space tank for teh winz!