Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Sep 28, 2016.
I hope we never see the art style of animated EVER again. Story, fine , art style, no thank you.
Exactly. I really don't know who this show is aimed for because with Prime it seemed like they weren't underestimating what they could show kids but with this show they seemed to think that Prime was too dark and serious. Now we have RiD and Rescue Bots which to me both seem like kiddy shows and Combiner Wars ended up not interesting me. I wish we had a better show I could watch but I guess ultimately that's not what Hasbro are interested in since they want kids to buy their toys.
Hasbro has already out of budget? Or did they have already realized that this show suck so much or something? I'm really feared that Hasbro might gone bankrupt in a few month from now (If TF5 didn't goes well. ). There're some evidence we should take a look here.
1) Hasbro once has stated that plastic price is getting higher lately. So the toys must got reduces paint apps to keep the pricepoint at the same amount. (You don't want a 30$ deluxe class, don't you?)
* They still spent tons of plastic Kre-o TF and One step changers. Which you know, almost no one are going to buy them.
2) They keep redeco toys as much as they can recently to save the budget on moulds. (CW was a big problem since its engineerings are really difficult to design a new one. because a deluxe class must have the same height either leg or arm mode. So, hiring a designer to make a new mold would be too pricy and ineffective marketing.)
3) Fans keep complaining on tons of redeco, retools and lack of paint apps.
4) Fans don't buy official toys.
5) 3rd party superior. Hasbro inferior.
6) Somehow Hasbro might figured it out on how sucks are their own TF toy series.
7) IMO, Hasbro has only these choices on NuRID :
- Quickly Shutdown the current TV show (NuRID) and reboot cuz it sucks.
- Quickly shutdown the current TV show (NuRID) cuz they're out of budget toys doesn't sold well.
- New TF movie is coming out. Let\'s pause the show (NuRID) for a while. Fans won't notice this B/
That\'s what I'm thinking.
I'm not certain it's ending. There has been word on a fourth season. While CN seemingly splitting season 2 into two separate seasons does come off as an attempt to draw things out, that doesn't mean another season isn't coming. They did the same to Steven Universe's 2nd season, but it still had/is getting another season (which is also being split in two).
Something else to remember is that TF series have always had short runs. It's been that way long before the movies came around. It's been said that TFP was always meant to end on season 3. A 4th was something they talked about, but it was never guaranteed. I honestly don't think TFP's ending is as bad as people make it out to be, and it certainly wasn't as bad as Animated's. Plus, I'm fairly certain they had been planning a follow-up as soon as they started wrapping the show up. One that we're getting in the form of RID15, whether people like it, or not.
As much as I'd love to see Animated return, that ship has sailed. Besides, I don't really understand the confusion over what RID15 is. People talk about how dumb it is to create a more kiddy show, after Prime pushed what was acceptable, but none of us fans truly know how well the show did, or how well it sold toys. So many adult fans judge the success of the show off of their own tastes, or the few kids they're closely related too, while having little to no clue what the majority of kids throughout the world truly thought. While TFP did seem to do well, it evidently under-preformed, compared to Hasbro's expectations. After-all, Hasbro has to aim shows at an increasingly young audience to combat kids' dying interest in toys, with the era of rapidly growing electronic entertainment we live in. Sure, we already have RB, but that's still aimed at a slightly younger demographic, having very little combat featured in it.
Story is EVERYTHING. If they wanted to make a Season 4 of Animated in the art style of Transformers Armada. I'd fucking love it!
Separate names with a comma.