Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Constance Zimmer Is A Fembot

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Skottech

Skottech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How about Road rage? IMHO she has been neglected in an official capacity for a while now.

2. SFXPrime

SFXPrime Well-Known Member

I hope they introduce a new female character. Perhaps Moon Racer, or even Windblade. However, I would absolutely love to see a female Dinobot!

3. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Maybe she's just playing an effeminate manbot?

4. Ramdomaccess

Ramdomaccess Give drift a sword sword

Why an autobot. I think they probably give us mostly the Autobot's voice this early. Bit you have a point she could be a con or some thing else but it s safer bet on Autobot for now.

Also I didn't think it would be Elita since it going to be a young group of bots and she tends to older do to the whole "lady optimus" idea behind her

5. SpinalCord

SpinalCord Banned

Blackarachnia, since we are getting a very random new toy?

6. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I just had a thought when Looking at the front page picture of the lady in question of this thread... not about her but about the logo for the new show placed above her head.

It is I notice almost identical to the logo of the Current Movie Transformers that cubistic block lettering in red on a white background. won't there be even more brand confusion than has already been sown by the Under 8's and the Over 8's toys being extraordinarily difficult for the casual purchaser to tell apart from each other.

Now they want to carry on using the same logo style - does that imply the same toy packaging design too. Resulting in even more confusion.

-------

As for Female Transformers I'd say Firestar or Road Rage are both good choices - I suppose Flare Up would be good too - but perhaps a little to Arcee like.

I suspect Firestar might be impossible for legal reasons though.
    I would like to see a Female that isn't : 1) A spider 2) a Motorcycle 3) a Boat 4)a Medic 5) a Helicopter.

So that infers that what I would like to see is
    A) a Military female B) a Car female C) a Fire Response Female D) An Aircraft female E) something else I've not thought of something odd like a Junkion Girl or a Dinobot Girl.
    Or instead of a Girl a grizzled old warrior woman (like that woman with the cat skin Boots in Gears of War).

But if it's something a bit predicatbly girly then I'll put up with it so long as the character is well written... There is an argument to be made for Elita-1 I guess - It might put some 'humanity' into the souless automata that is Optimus too.

I think Optimus' Ghost may be in the new show as infrequently as he is in Rescue Bots - rather than him having a role like Old Tron.

7. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    So much this, especially as a military vehicle.

8. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    Sigh.

Can we break the trend for once and have more than one female per team?

9. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    This is what I'm hoping for.

10. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

I'm thinking she'll voice the Elite Guard cadet. I imagine they'll be reincarnating Windblade, if this is so.