Transformers Rise of the OverLord

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Primus Productions, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Primus Productions

Primus Productions Defender of the bayverse Veteran

News Credits:
    Hello everyone, and welcome to the squeal of Transformers Generations of Time.

If you had not seen the previous fanfiction/Movie then by all means. Please check out the link below to fully understand the storyline. Transformers Generations of Time

As such. there will be plenty death's Depression And if your fan of Micheal Bay. Then by all mean's. Make yourself at home.

The Plot - Megatron and the Decepticons has retreated. Lockdown now has become prisoner of the Decepticons. Thus Lockdown must face greatest of everything. Galvatron and Nemesis Prime have escaped from the battle of Chicago. And now Optimus and his autobots will face their greatest threat of man kind. As well an ancient relic will soon be soon revealed.

Designs

A U T O B O T S

Optimus Prime - Transformers Age of Extinction Form

Bumblebee - Transformers Age of Extinction Form

Jazz - Transformers The Movie 2007 Form

Ironhide - Transformers Dark of the Moon Form

Ratchet - Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Form

Mirage - Transformers Dark of the Moon Form

Jackhammer - Custom

Ironshot - Custom

Prowl - Custom

Topspin - Transformers Dark of the Moon

Lead Foot - Transformers Dark of the Moon

RoadBuster - Transformers Dark of the Moon

D E C E P T I C O N S

The Fallen - Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Form

Megatron - Transformers Dark of the Moon Appearance with Fusion cannon blade. As well goes through upgrade.

Galactia - Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Megatron form

Galvatron - Transformers Age of Extinction

Starscream - Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Form

Skywrap - Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. Base of Starscream's body type. They are clone's after all

Thundercracker - Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Form. base of Starscream's body type. They are clone's after all

Soundwave - Has a mixture of Revenge of the fallen with Dark Moon Appearance.

Shockwave - Transformers Dark of the Moon Form

Shockblast - Transformers Dark of the Moon Form. Base off Shockwave's body type. Just different color. "Purple" and his optics are "Purple".

Barricade - Transformers The Movie 2007 Form

Sidways - Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Form

Mixmaster - Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Form

Brawl - Transformers The Movie 2007 Form

Long Haul - Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Form

Bonecrusher - Transformers The Movie 2007 Form

The Destructicons (Transformers Generations of Time)

Destructor - Has a head piece of an insection and a mixture of Dinobots/Insections. Chest Piece Grimlock

Darkness - Has a head piece of an insection and has the chest piece of Scorn.

Quickstrike - has a head piece of a insection and chest piece of Slug.

Deathwing - Has a head piece of an insection and a chest piece of Stafe.

Image of Transformers Generations of Time Megatron -----> [​IMG]

Starscream's Appearance ------> [​IMG]

Galvatron ---------> [​IMG]

Nemesis Prime ---------> [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Jackie1768

Jackie1768 Autobot Scientist

News Credits:
    Characters are awesome! You got a reader! :) 

3. Jackie1768

News Credits:
    AWESOME You nailed it again! :bay 

4. Jackie1768

News Credits:
    Drift is awesome!

5. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I feel like you started the story too fast. I recommend you slow the pace down a bit and give it some more room for development the beginning was kind of sudden and gets to the key plot point too fast in my opinion. I'd try and slow the pace down and maybe get some more dialogue and characterization in the story.

6. Richform4

Richform4 Trans and MLP fan =D

Very nice. :thumb 
    Like the photo shopped custom Megatron :rock 
    Also your stories were good. :cool: 

7. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I think it is rather difficult for me to follow this exactly. I recommend taking time with your stories, be patient with them as you write. You've got story potential here, but you need more detail, more substance in your story. Again, I think the story is moving way too fast. If you are planning to make this into a movie, you are definitely going to add more to it so that people will be able to follow it.

Not trying to come down as rude in anyway. I am merely seeking to help you improve as a writer.

8. Shadowwavepool7

Shadowwavepool7 Life's suffering slave

Yeah way too many plot holes and rushed development along with too much inconstant structure. I'll have to decline on the shared universe offer.

9. Primus Productions

News Credits:
    Prologue

Year : 1605 BC

Optimus Prime begun his speech as humans with face paint and yelling in warcry "Earth, the birth place of the humans species. Unlike our own. But.. when we autobots sworn our quest protecting our new home. (hunters ran near their attack of the animal) Deeper evolution as begun, humans have gain more Violence as well our worlds have met before in the great of generations of time." The fallen and his fellows follower's stared at the human race. The Fallen stab his staff on the ground and stared at the humans very firmly. The humans have been freighted from the cybertronian creatures. As the fallen landed on impact and had his foot on the leader of his pack. The fallen grabbed the human as the human was terrified struggling be free. The fallen ate him alive and evilly laugh echoed. The screen turn black and shown the logo transforming and was smashing into pieces and shown the name "Transformers Rise of the OverLord"

10. solusprime19

solusprime19 Disney, Dat knee

:popcorn 

11. Primus Productions

News Credits:
    Chapter 1

"Mission"

Year : 2206

Optimus Prime begun his speech as Ironhide came out behind of the 18 wheeler he was carried within in. and lennox said "Alright!, Let's move!".

Optimus : "Ever since our arrival of this new adapted planet. I sworn to protect this planet from the decepticons. We do not know, Where is Megatron or any of his forces. But I know this. They are waiting. camera zooms in where all the autobots are at Hiding. Ironhide begun transforming Destroying. Our allies Nest helped us fought any other threat. But now we face something greater. As I fear I believe there is something coming.."

Ironhide transforming he slam his fist on the ground causing the ground to grumble. His cannons flipped, his legs landed on the ground causing the road to grumble. His head popped out and he said very firmly.

Ironhide : He's here. Stiffs I smell him

Lennox and rest his group gather in a small area. as a trooper activated the energon reading. They picked up a decepticon. as the unknown decepticon transforming he fired a missile while he transformed in complete form in tank mode. the missile passed by and hit many mental pipes. Deathripper thrown his blade arm and activated his heavy laser cannon and fired at Lennox and his group. Lennox and his team begun firing. Ironhide ran towards deathripper, Ironhide slam his hands against deathripper. Deathripper grabbed ironhide and thrown him and made ironhide clash against a building casuing the building crush him a little. Ratchet ran towards ironhide, Ratchet put his finger on side of his head and comm linked towards Optimus.

Ratchet (firmly) : Optimus!, shockwave's twin is in the area!. We require reinforcements!.

Optimus (Replied while inside the plane) : Understood.

General Mush said as he was opening the entrance "Alright, Giant decepticon benath us. making it close." Optimus, Optimus transformed in vehicle mode and the plane flew above near a bridge. Optimus drove off, Optimus transforming to robot form his arms spread out legs popped out from the bottom. His back form his pipes, His pipes released smoke as he was falling towards the bridge. Optimus activated his boosters neath his feet and landed rolling over and he said about to transform "Autobots!, I'm in pursuit." He transformed towards vehicle mode, As Deathripper was loading his laser cannon and causing destruction at everything he lay waste. Optimus was driving on the bridge, As he was watching Deathripper destroying half of the town. Deathripper turned around quickly and tried shoot Optimus. Optimus used his wheels to dodged every shot deathripper made. Deathripper was on the bridge, and running as Optimus jumped on Deathripper. Deathripper was struggling as Optimus converted his shield into a heavy iron gun and was firing at Deathripper's chest. Optimus said "Stay down.." Deathripper grunted from the pain he was enduring and he clash and crashed into a building. Deathripper was coughing energon out of his mouth. Ironhide drove through the crashing area, and a explosion happened behind him as Deathripper was in the building injured.

Lennox and rest of his group arrived in the scene, Ironhide transformed walked few steps and said.

Ironhide : "Puck ass Decepticon "

Optimus Prime was holding his heavy gun and taken one step towards him and he said towards deathripper.

Optimus Prime : "Any last words?."

Ironhide breaths deeply showing smoke from his nose as Deathripper spits out energon and coughed deeply and said.

Deathripper (Robotic tone) : Many planets to rule.. The OverLord will rise again..

Ironhide : Great another decepticon add to the list.

Optimus Prime (Loaded his heavy iron gun) : Not today..

Optimus fired at Deathrippers head and shot his eye out..

Soundtrack

The OverLord Will Return

12. Chief Gage

Chief Gage Well-Known Member

Amazeing man you definatley have a reader here!!!!

13. Primus Productions

News Credits:
    Glad you liked it, Chapter 2 will soon be released :) 

14. Primus Productions

News Credits:
    Chapter 2

"Questioning"

Location - Nest Base Chicago

Optimus Prime and his autobots drove inside in their new home base. as Optimus was driving towards his location of the middle part of the base to speak to one the govern humans. Ironhide went in medical bay where Ratchet was already at. And was getting repairs. As the other autobots were in training.

Optimus begun transforming, His arms spread out slamming his fist on the ground. His back transformed and his pipes released smoke. His legs slowly came out and landed on the ground. Causing the ground to rubble, His head popped out slowly and he deactivated his battle mask vastly. and stared at the sky.

Lennox walked near him from a high platform and said to Optimus the Government meeting which was air live on their own private TV

Lennox : "Optimus the government wishes speak about important methods."

Optimus : "Then.. Let us see what they wish speak about. General Lennox"

The TV turned on and shown an agent whom was in the meeting begun about recent decepticon attack.

Agent Hans : "We all remember about the attack recently, the so called decepticon "DeathRipper". And we left a clue before his demise..."

Agent Hans play's recording

Deathripper (In recording Audio) : "The OverLord will rise again.."

The audio cuts out and Optimus revealed who he really was.

Optimus : "The OverLord, as I heard in the collective story's by the matrix itself. The OverLord, was well known during in the fall of cybertron. He was known by... Darkness Prime."

Agent Hans (in shock and confused) : "Darkness Prime?.."

Optimus Prime : "But.. During the final days of the falling planet. Darkness Prime revealed himself. As the decepticon said, We must keep are eyes out sharp. and in hope none his servants ever return or himself.."

Agent Hans : "So your saying this so called "Darkness Prime" is a huge threat towards human kind?."

Optimus (firmly) : "Indeed.."

General Lennox walked near the TV and said towards Agent Hans.

Lennox : "Don't mean change the subject. But we just encounter an powerful decepticon. And Megatron or none of them has been spotted ever since the battle of Chicago."

Optimus : "Megatron and his army have missing for 5 years now ever since my last encounter with him. But I fear, this time. It will be more tragic then ever."

General Shedder walked inside and went on the high platform and said towards Optimus.

General Shedder : "I have over heard what you and the government are speaking about. And I am here say. I believe the Government can handle these so called decepticons. Meaning If you leave.. Peacefully.. would you never come back?.."

Optimus leaned towards the agent and said firmly.

Optimus (Sighs in pissed way) : "if you make that request we will honor it.. But before your president decides. Please ask him this.. What if we leave.. And your wrong..."

Optimus lean away and stared at him

Lennox said in questioning

Lennox (Nervous) : "That's a good question.."

Soundtrack

What If Your Wrong?

Chapter 3 will soon be released.

15. Chief Gage

OMG!!! Optimus just tottaly dissed the government at the end!!!!!

16. Primus Productions

News Credits:
    Chapter 3

"Master Plan"

Megatron transforming towards his robot form, smash his middle part of his chest on the dust ground. causing dust arose as Megatron finish complete full transformation and stared at the wildlife and growled deeply. Step few and grabbed his fusion shotgun and killed the animal life. Megatron had a fearsome look upon his face, Stared at the flesh of blood of dead. Megatron put's his fusion shotgun back on his back and taking off his cloak and said while Soundwave Starscream were at the campsite.

Megatron (Sat down on his throne) : "Report Soundwave."

Soundwave (Step forward) :"Before I left Cybertron, I collected many vessel vehicle mode's that maybe be used to you. Lord Megatron."

Megatron (Evilly chuckles) : "Excellent work Soundwave. and what about you Starscream (Points at Starscream with a firm look upon his optics)"

Starscream (step forward and said) : "Lord Megatron, I have located the one name "Destructitor" I believe he is a strong acid towards your survival. Master.."

Megatron (Growls) : "What?!, you really think I need assistance from the destructions?!!"

Megatron stood up and walked vastly and was choking starscream with his hand. As Shockwave entered. Shockwave held the dark matrix within his hand. Megatron stared at shockwave and thrown starscream across the ground.

Megatron : "Where you found that shockwave?."

Shockwave (held the relic near his optic) : "I founded this ancient relic when I was savaging supplies for a project of mine. But now.. My ledge, it is now.. yours.."

Shockwave let the relic hovered above his hand and handed it to Megatron. Soundwave suggested Megatron should receive his new form.

Soundwave (projects muplitple choices for him) : "Megatron I advice you obtain a newer form for combat.."

Shockwave : "Lord Megatron, I believe of this outcome. This relic will begin a new age among this planet"

Megatron slowly opened the relic revealing dark energon inside the relic. It revealed The Dark Seed.

Starscream backed up in terror, as Megatron spoken

Megatron (Evilly laughs Silently) : "The power of ancient wisdom of mass destruction is mine.."

Behind Megatron, Soundwave, and Shockwave a whole army of fleet decepticons. Megatron yelled in fear might and raised his fusion cannon extending it.

Megatron : "This world shall be reborn into darkness and chaos, And I Megatron! Shall be come supreme!!!!!!!!"

Soundwave and the decepticons begun laughing evilly

All (Decepticons) : "Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Camrea zooms to the ocean and went deep down of the sea, and Galactia optics blink red shutting on and off.and he said.

Galatcia : "The age of the OverLord is near"

To be continued

The Age of The Decepticons
    Skip to 11:45 for best results

17. Shadowwavepool7

Shadowwavepool7 Life's suffering slave

Well I did make a promise. So I wonder what the new vehicle mode is. Anyway hurrry up and get to my next part already!

18. Chief Gage

this awesome it really is!!!

19. Primus Productions

News Credits:
    Chapter 4

"Galactia"

Location - Nest Base

Optimus was speaking upon with the president as the government told Optimus about the recent event.

General Hans : "Optimus Prime, a recent event has just been audio recorded. And we tried our best figure out this might of been. But since, you experienced plenty. We thought you may describe what or who this is."

Optimus (Optics blinked) : "Play the recording."

Galactia (Recorded Audio) : "The age of the overlord is near.."

The autobots were behind Optimus. And ratchet spoken.

Optimus (Said in tragically) : "No.."

Ratchet : "That has be, The OverLord's disciple"

General Hans : "So, this mean?."

Optimus step forward and said.

Optimus : "Meaning General, The age of the overlord is at hand. And as I feared. The OverLord will fully return for revenge.."

General Shedder : "So, what we know so far. The seed is under protective protection of the government and the decepticon Deathripper was destroyed by you and now. you expect that this.. so called OverLord seeks vengeance"

Optimus : "If we do not prevent this of happening.. I believe the rise of the overlord will begin..."

Location - Out of the Earth's atmosphere

Radiowave attached himself towards the comm-link and said.

Radiowave : "Decepticons we have located Galactia.."

Megatron said in command.

Megatron : Radiowave!, deattach

radiowave deattched and hovered above as Optimus the others continued speaking.

Optimus : General as I said before, If we leave and your wrong.

Ironhide : Meaning, we need handle this threat before get's out of hand.

Orion was sharpening his energon blade as General Shedder said.

General Shedder : Yes, But this threat will be stopped by us governs!.

General Hans : Enough!, General Shedder we will work the autobots. Like it or not.

General Shedder walked out of the building. As Ratchet said towards Optimus.

Ratchet : Optimus we should leave this planet.

Optimus : We must stay, To ensure human safety..

To be continued

20. Chief Gage

Amazeing!!!! The overlord sounds deadly!!!! Optimus is very keen on staying to defeat him!!!