Transformers Rise Of The Dark Spark

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by billybifta, Mar 16, 2014.

1. billybifta

billybifta Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I was searching some video game websites and found this information on tf rotds;

Transform and Roll out on Planet Cybertron and Planet Earth in this all new entry into the Transformers universe.
    Play through an epic singleplayer campaign as you battle to secure the Dark Spark.
    Play as some of your old favourites such Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Megatron as well as some yet to be seen Transformers...
    Join forces with your friends in the four player expanded Escalation mode.

(the info was found on this url Buy Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark on Xbox 360 | Free UK Delivery | GAME )

The part I've highlighted in bold I found interesting as the way 'Secure the dark spark' is worded sounds as if the dark spark is in fact some kind of relic as opposed to someone (who i originally thought to be either Lockdown or Unicron) Could it play a part in age of extinction, like the matrix or the allspark did?

What's everyone's thoughts on this??

2. TFwheeljack223

TFwheeljack223 Autobot Medic/ Member Of Overwatch

News Credits:
    Idonno but boy I can't wait, they haven't revealed much though. it seems like Im the only one anticipating this game. I mean how does it go from the Ark and Nemesis flying through the Unstable portal to all of a sudden everyone is searching for some strange device more powerful than the Matrix itself? I don't get it? Alot about this game doesn't make sense........ and Boy do I love that :) 

3. IGotTheTouch

IGotTheTouch Full of Awesomeness

News Credits:
    I can't wait for it either. I hope they solve some mystery, such as the continuity errors.