TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by xd Accrocate, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Rodimal Rodimus

Rodimal Rodimus Agent of Unit:E

I know, just making sure.

2. Easterburn

Easterburn Your friendly neighborhood Digibasher

News Credits:
    The widescreen crop is only used for composition guide. By the looks of the display they are using RED camera that became the industry standard right now and don't worry the Imax release probably use the full frame anyway

3. Lord Traxus

Lord Traxus Member

News Credits:
    What is this

4. Lord Traxus

Lord Traxus Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Strafe28066

Strafe28066 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Was thinking a lot about the movie last night after I heard about that "leak" (which just sounds like a load of rubbish to me) and it got me thinking about what we could actually see and what I want to see.

I think a perfect opening would be the stars and the paramount mountain they always do but it pans up to the Axalon and Darksyde crashing down to Earth in Ancient Times, cut inside the Axalon to Primal and the crew checking their systems and Primal says somethinhg like "BRACE FOR CRASH LANDING!". Both ships are seen crashing and then it cuts to black and then we are thrown into 1994 or is it 1992? But we get our intro to the humans.

Another idea I have had is Sector 7, what's the chances they find the Axalon or remains or Predacons and Maximals? If they are smart they can have a secene where Primal is discussing the battles that took place after they crashed and leave leave that as a tease to a full Beast Wars Movie.

I also got to thinking about Scourge and the Terrorcons, I really don't want them to be Unicronian in nature or a special ops of Decepticons, I think the best approach for them is to be Bounty Hunters, maybe it's revealed that after the opening of Bumblebee, the Cons hired Scourge and his crew to find and bring the Autobots home while the Cons stayed to secure Cybertron and prepare for Megatron's return. Going off of that, Megatron will probably cameo in ROTB and the best way would probably be as an end credits tease, perhaps it cuts to Cybertron and Starscream is being thrown around by Megatron who scolds him for letting the Autobots escape (I think Megatron being away leading armies and "liberating" other worlds and expanding Decepticonism across the galaxy would be a good way of explaining where he was in Bumblebee, I think we could see Megatron as some kind of twisted freedom fighter who believes his ways are the only way to ensure no one else can be enslaved like he was and he paints anyone who opposes him as agreeing with slavery and corruption).

Did not mean to go on such a huge ramble there, just a few ideas I have had boiling in my head.

• Like Like x 8
  6. IDWDrift

IDWDrift Well-Known Member

I want this movie to be as Bayverse as it gets just to annoy people. I’d personally still love it either way. No matter what people say, I still love the Bayverse designs. I still love the UT trilogy even though it’s thought to be one of the worst parts of the franchise. I still love the third season of G1 no matter how many people say it pales in comparison to the first two seasons. Who cares what people think this movie should be? Who cares what people think TF as a franchise should be? It’s best to stop arguing with people over opinions, and just enjoy what you enjoy. I know some people on this website really need to hear this.

7. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    To translate: "I want this to be like the Bayverse because I'm selfish and I rather see this franchise burn to the ground than make a good film and address the complaints made by majority of the viewers".

• Like Like x 10
  8. snokoan

snokoan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Selfish = clusterfuck

9. IDWDrift

I think you missed my point. That was a joke, my point is to enjoy what you enjoy, despite how many people say that your opinion is “wrong”.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Fjall

Fjall Well-Known Member

is this guy legit or clout seeking?

11. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Waiting for TFA Legacy figs and 3A Bay Ironhide

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I'd say he's probably legit, he's the reason we have most of the set photos from Montreal that we do.

• Like Like x 2
  12. IDWDrift

I personally feel like the movie should begin with a small tribe going about their day, but something is lurking in the shadows.

It reveals itself to be the Predacons (Megatron, Waspinator, Tarantulas, Inferno, Scorponok and Terrorsaur), and they set out destroying anything and everything in sight.

The Maximals (Optimus Primal, Cheetor, Rattrap, Airrazor, and Rhinox)) soon catch word of the massacre via Airrazor and Cheetor scouting the area. The Maximals would arrive to battle the Predacons.

Optimus Primal orders Rattrap to create a trap, with the help of Rhinox. The other Maximals would fend off the Predacons, with Airrazor killing Terrorsaur during a battle in the sky, and Inferno sacrificing himself for Megatron.

Rattrap and Rhinox finish the trap, and the Predacons are eventually lured into it, and become trapped for millions of years until they somehow escape. During this, Rattrap would be killed to lower the number of characters.

After paying respects to their fallen friend, the Maximals would enter stasis, waiting to be awakened once they’re needed again.

It’d then jump to millions of years later, with the introduction of the human characters.

As for the rest of the movie, I feel the Decepticons will be used as a threat lurking in the shadows, only being referenced by name. As a post-credit scene, we’d finally get to see some Decepticons (Starscream, Shockwave, Soundwave, and generics) with Megatron being saved for the next movie.

As for the Autobots, I’d focus on a group of five (Optimus Prime, Mirage, Bumblebee, Arcee, and one other Autobot, perhaps Prowl for some rivalry between him and Mirage, or Ironhide for the muscle of the team) and they’d mention there’d be more Autobots (Wheeljack, Brawn, Ratchet, anybody else from the opening of BBM) scattered across Earth on patrol for threats.

The Terrorcons would be consisted of two named characters (Scourge and Nightbird) with the rest being generics.

The movie would end with the surviving BW characters returning to stasis, Nightbird taking command of the Terrorcons after Scourge dies in the final battle, the human characters returning to their lives similar to the BBM human characters, and the Autobots returning to scouting Earth for threats, and the Decepticon post-credit scene. Note that all this was just me theorizing.

• Like Like x 1
  13. johndoe4880

johndoe4880 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  14. Miyaren

Miyaren Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nope Chris Nolan too

15. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I get that location shooting is amazing and all that jazz, local economy and so on, but it's so expensive and it's so dangerous right now. Especially Peru. (Delta)

I think The Mandalorian "set" should be the future for these movies. They could do the rendering and get it out of the way, project the Transformers on the walls, and have the actors actually "interact" with them instead of having to speak to a tennis ball on a stick. I mean, being able to emote to a card or a tennis ball is impressive, don't get me wrong, but I think it would be safer, a more controlled environment, and it would be much easier for the actors to interact with someone they could actually see.

Plus, if there was an outbreak scare, you could film one actor's scenes, clean the set, and film the next actor "working" with them and I'll bet it would save a ton of time and money in the end. It would certainly be more fun and entertaining for the actors. (I doubt Disney will allow people to use the tech, though. Shame.)

• Like Like x 2
  16. johndoe4880

News Credits:
  17. CorePrime

CorePrime Well-Known Member

He's *speculating* that it's the Axalon. That's all.

18. johndoe4880

News Credits:
    i guess my point i was trying to make was that they show a ship buired

19. Fjall

Fjall Well-Known Member

does he have instagram? I have yet to see his set photos. thanks.

20. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Waiting for TFA Legacy figs and 3A Bay Ironhide

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    He's got one (I believe that this is him) also he's shared them on TFW2005 under the leaks thread
    Login • Instagram
    Also info on concept art he saw on Primal

• Like Like x 1