Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Officially Announced

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Complaints about Animated before it came out:

"Wah wah wah, ugly kiddified Teen Titans crap! And those chins! Where is my Geewun?"

Complaints about Animated after it came out:

"This is really just Geewun redone, 100% nostalgia shit, only Geewunners like it, how about some innovation?"

• Like Like x 7
  2. st.ranger

st.ranger Emperor of Destruction

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    One day, someone will speak incredible story about Moronzo just like Kevin Smith about Jon Peters.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

God Almighty this de boner loser is still working to ruin this franchise?? And pandering to china huh? Get [email protected]#$ed.

This asshat has been one of the main problems with the live action franchise since the beginning.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  5. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    welcome to my world people cry about about movies refuse see positive good things movies have done those people refuse and are to scared to talk to new fans all thanks to live action movies if g1 is superior how is it bumblebee movie never made billion easy at box office how is it new fans never like transformers until live action movies If g1 was that good transformers be more popular before live action movies and new fans will like transformers before live action movies that’s not true is it people cry g1 all time need wake up get that in there heads and STOP scared talk to new fans that comics and cartoons toys video games could never do make transformers popular all over again old fans can not accept change for shit if it’s not g1 looking they want no part of it transformer energon cybertron is not g1 those people cry all time accept that series and toys no problem and prime was firetruck in as well same goes with movies you should be able accept change in movies as well stop being afraid chicken of new transformers fans and talk to them

6. neospark1

neospark1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 4
  7. neospark1

neospark1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Do you know what sentences and paragraphs are?

• Like Like x 6
  8. Dachande

Dachande Janitor. Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Not everyone has English as their primary language.

• Like Like x 7
  9. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not sure what the language has to do with it. Pretty sure most languages still are structured in sentences.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Dachande

Dachande Janitor. Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If I were to try to type in Russian I know I wouldn't get all the punctuation and sentence structure correct.

Anyway, I really am looking forward to the designs to be revealed, yet don't really hold much optimism for the story. That way, I won't be disappointed if it turns out bad, and have room to be satisfied if it is as good as Bumblebee was.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    All the languages I'm familiar with have at least some sort of punctuation, though.

I'm not aware of any language that ends a lengthy paragraph without any punctuation to signalize it's over.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Prime135

Prime135 Jill Rhyme the science Prime

News Credits:
    He’s :banghead:  not :banghead:  even :banghead:  producing:banghead:  these :banghead:  anymore :banghead:  PUT HIM BACK IN HIS BOX!!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    I think the broader point is to talk to people in a thoughtful way. As a pretty good rule of thumb never say anything to anyone that you wouldn't say in person from fear of being punched in the face :lol .

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    then don’t pay attention to what he has to say. It’s that easy. You see his name on news or anything just move on

• Like Like x 3
  15. Shepard Prime

Shepard Prime 1st Cybertronian Spectre of the Galactic Council

"So he's like,'If we're going to work together on this there's three things that has to happen. One, Megatron doesn't need an alt mode. He's badass why would he need to hide? Two, none of the Decepticons can have any color. And three, Optimus has to fight a giant worm."

Funny that you bring that up since guess who else also worked with Peters on that? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    I think the fear is, at least my fear is, that this guy will keep talking and eventually somebody in a position of power is going to believe him and manipulate the franchise in a way or direction that Bonaventura likes but the vast majority of us hate.

• Like Like x 5
  17. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    he works for paramount so he does have a form of involvement and I don’t care what people hate on here. There’s arguments on this site over not painted tires on toys and people demanding Megatron to turn a realistic gun because they don’t believe in toy gun laws or a name being changed for copyright or the fact it’s a slur.

It’s just a movie half the site is gonna hate it and freak out when it comes out because they’ve already chosen to hate it.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    So if you don't care why bring it up? Otherwise just let people voice their concerns. Besides it's not like these complaints are not without their Merit there have been times where he has brought things up that have either not been true or he did not have the power to manipulate them. Also he has obstructed the movie making process in the past by trying to sabotage auditions.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    concerns of nothing. Like I said he works for paramount he’s making official press release statements. The script is done, the cast is there and filming has started and we’re a year from release and you guys are concerned he may have some influence that could mess it up. We’re pretty deep in it now I wouldn’t concerned. You guys are guys are creating paranoia and screaming fire when there’s no fire.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    Ah gotcha. Yeah I think the concern is more his contributions may influence the directors decisions. I would imagine that there is still plenty of time for him to negatively impacts of film.