Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Officially Announced

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jun 22, 2021.

1. MrBoombastiqueFantastique

MrBoombastiqueFantastique Banned

• Like Like x 1
  2. wreckgar39

wreckgar39 I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way.

News Credits:
    300px-No,_I_don't_think_I_will.jpg

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 9
  3. mn_128875

mn_128875 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In this video:

PvP said that he was invited to the event and he saw a bunch of stuff.

One of the stuff he said was that nightbird has dreads.

Scourge has some type of a lava effect in his torso.

His claw has electricity coming out of it.

mirage will shapeshift in the film and he transforms into a Porsche like jazz.

• Like Like x 4
  4. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Ugh. Make a movie about Beast Wars, make a movie about G1, but don't mix the 2 yet!

5. GirlBot

GirlBot Mini-Cassette

News Credits:
    I totally love how they are talking about Transformers. A lot of dialogue hints at something more that they can't divulge yet for plot reasons. It's like there's story involved. One thing to love is how the human characters get only a generic mention. Usually, it's them who are front and center. Now we have Optimus Prime on his journey to become a leader, Optimus Primal with his story to tell and their meeting! A lot of news outlet focused on the new designs, but from time to time someone includes such little tidbits. It's not only that there will be a character, but this character will be involved in such and such way in the story :D 

• Like Like x 1
  6. MrBoombastiqueFantastique

MrBoombastiqueFantastique Banned

How do people even get invited to these events? It's not like he is some big youtuber either.

7. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Well Teasers for DOTM and TLK released on Decembers, so its not impossible.

Though a teaser in Super Bowl is also possible given that is where we got our first look at ROTF and AOE

• Like Like x 2
  8. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    If they follow when TLK started marketing (which also came out in June) we could get a teaser in December and if we do get one this year in Decembers I think there gonna debut it with No Way Home (I mean with everything going around the movie with multiverse sinister 6 and the 3 spidermen on-screen It's gonna be a big film and have lots of people going to see it, it would be a no brainer)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cliffjumper

Cliffjumper Least insane TF fan

News Credits:
    Kingdom be like: bruh

• Like Like x 6
  10. Godzilla Ranger

Godzilla Ranger AgentGodzillaRangerPrime

Lorenzo seems like the Avi Arad of Transformers

• Like Like x 3
  11. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    This is the 7th live action movie, and it's actually only the 2nd movie in that rebooted continuity. How many Transformers cartoons before mixing the two because they're just running out of ideas? Dozens?

• Like Like x 1
  12. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Man all I can say with all this news is that what a time to be both a G1 and BW fan. I mean seriously if this isn't a sign of BW making a serious comeback in general I don't know what does. Granted as others said this has a lot going for it which is a concern but then again it's not like we don't have movies that's able to take many plot and characters elements and make them work together like Spiderman Into the Spiderverse was able to juggle both Mile's origin story as well as the Spiderverse angle. So hopefully Rise of the Beasts is like that in the end.

• Like Like x 1
  13. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This is a big bunch of "meh" to me.
    The concept is fine.
    The actors are fine.
    The people behind the scenes are the problem.

Even a whisper of Bayverse has ruined it for me. (And I know, we don't even know if it's true or if that's just someone talking about it in general, it still ruined it for me.)

I just cannot get excited about this one, anymore. I hope you guys enjoy it, though. I really do. :) 

• Like Like x 3
  14. GrimlockPrime19

GrimlockPrime19 I always have the high ground

Nah, this is a time for everyone. It doesn't only have BW and G1 stuff but of everything. The guys are taking inspiration from a lot of stuff

In anyway what's the stuff with this Lorenzo everyone's been talking about? Bcs he lied about stuff in tlk? Honestly idk what he is exacly

15. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I'll say. Such as having Arcee be an Energon homage along with Scourge being a mixture of his G1, RID01 and Cybertron versions with TFP Predaking thrown into the mix. They're really pulling things from many different TF eras in general not just from G1 and BW.

Regardless of how the movie turns out let it never be said that it's a boring time to be a fan when it comes to the next movie.

• Like Like x 6
  16. Negativedark

Negativedark Stealth Gesalt

We all hope the movie is good. We're just scared it won't be. I'll be very happy if my fears turn out to be baseless.
    It's sad, because there was always the complaint that the Original cartoon just had six plots and was pretty stock plots, and yet it still somehow managed to be less formulaic than Bayformers.
    Bonaventura just seems to be one of those people who cannot admit he was wrong, and that what he likes isn't always what the audience likes even in the face of overwhelming evidence. All the worst things for Bayformers, those seem to be the things he wants to double down on, and all the things that made Bumblebee a success seem to be the things he hates. I'm really hoping if there's a creative struggle he loses, cause otherwise... Well we end up with another TLK, best outcome is he gets booted. Worst outcome, we have a serious blow to the franchise and can give up on any Transformers movies for a long time.

Also the damn harping about King Arthur. Seriously, every interview during both TLK and Bumblebee he brought that up. Like he couldn't understand why it didn't get people wanting to see the movie.

• Like Like x 3
  17. GrimlockPrime19

Why do you say it? Isn't she a mix of G1 and Bayverse or TFP?
    Also people say there are bay stuff here, which is? The design line of some characters like Primal?

18. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That part sucks, I know the influence of Bay was still around with that Camaro.

But, were getting a G1 Optimus and Arcee with a focus on Optimus.

The studio is a afraid to make a clean break, so they're leaving room for Bayfans' imaginations.

19. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    It's just the way she was described color and design wise does bring up Energon Arcee a lot. I mean yeah she was a motorcycle in the Bay films and in Prime but this new movie take on Arcee evokes more of her energon version.

• Like Like x 4
  20. GrimlockPrime19

And what are they exacly...?

Hey hold up. It's not bcs those movies sucked that we'll vanish with everything they brought. They had great ideas and designs, having them is not bad. They are doing the right thing here, using lots of continuities instead of staying stuck in only one just like many fans (geewunners) want. I mean, I hope you aren't complaining about the Camaro, bcs some people here wants a 1:1 copy of G1 with the exacly same vehicles and robot designs