Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Officially Announced

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Pteraxadon

Pteraxadon RirFib supporting pterosaur

Yeah and so many plot holes and inconsistencies within the movies like in age of extinction they said that the transformers where built but in revenge of the fallen the show god damn BABY TRANSFORMERS COMING OUT OF EGG SACKS

2. Afterburner

Afterburner For your health

News Credits:
    What a total disaster. This is the most disappointing news TF fans have heard since the last film. It just keeps getting worse as they dig deeper and deeper into what is now just total nonsense. Throwing everything into a film and hoping someobody comes out happy is incredibly stupid and it's a big part of what killed X-Men and now this too will die. If it wasn't for the interesting visuals that automatically come with TransFormers these movies would attract no one at this point.

This is a waste of time during the prime time of most of their core fans life. I feel majorly disrespected by the fact they can't just do a TF film and most of you should too. I mean really, Mirage? Again? The producers STILL have no clue about anything??? It's just pathetic and not worth our time, money, or frankly energy.

• Like Like x 4
  3. ArkinDotWav

ArkinDotWav Self Proclaimed Star Saber Backer #555

Imma need some of you guys to understand something.

These Terrorcons aren't the G1 combiner team. They're something new, and that's okay!

They sound more like they're Terrorcons in the same way the UT or alligned Terrorcons were Terrorcons, or the BW Predacons are in relation to the G1 preds. That being in name only, with maybe one or two vague similarities.

I'm personally very interested to see how they turn out. As well as what other possible members they may have, such as possible members with similar names or designs to the originals. It so far sounds like they're some kind of offshoot faction of the Decepticons or Predacons, kinda like the mercs in the WFC cartoon.

• Like Like x 8
  4. carnerd3000

carnerd3000 "This is bad comedy."

I'm with you on that. I always think that the Transformers should take precedent over the humans.

• Like Like x 1
  5. KylewithaC

KylewithaC Well-Known Member

I thought that the bumblebee movie was originally planned to be a soft reboot but a prequel to the bay verse. Then later decided to be a whole reboot. Are they still planning on tying these into the bay movies?

6. B-Fox

B-Fox Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sounds like Cybertron Scourge if he was a Transmetal.

. . . I now want the Terrorcons of this movie to be a cross between the Cyborg Beasts and original TMs with third vehicle transportation modes.

• Like Like x 1
  7. GrimlockPrime19

GrimlockPrime19 I always have the high ground

I still believe it was Bay himself who did it but ok

8. KylewithaC

KylewithaC Well-Known Member

They are inclined to jam pack as much as possible into this movie because of the budget. At least it feels so

• Like Like x 1
  9. Black Convoy

Black Convoy Proudly Peruvian Transfan Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Oh my.... another official mention of the movie in my goverment social media. This is one is particularly nice. An Inca fabric with the Autobot lnsignia.

"Peru is on the eyes of the world. Paramount pictures confirmed that our country will be one of the filming locations of the new Transformers saga: Transformers Rise Of The Beasts"

https://twitter.com/marcaPERU/status/1407437319037202432

E4g4g1vWUAUp3XY.jpg

• Like Like x 21
  10. Afterburner

Afterburner For your health

News Credits:
    Well Bay is still involved. Obviously we all know that's stupid, they are the only ones who don't. They have had diminishing attendance for every single film. I get that Paramount is desperate, but I didn't realize Hasbro was this desperate too.

Who can't wait to find out that the inspiration for everything Incan was actually TransFormers back in the day but yet nobody made any connection until just now. Gee, didn't see that coming! Let me guess, the Beasts will have face paint and tribal stuff cuz beasts! and cool!

This is some of the dumbest shit ever announced.

• Like Like x 3
  11. faciov42

faciov42 Well-Known Member

Hmmm...I'm exicited about a new Transformers film, but the choice of variety characters really intrigues me.

In one hand I feel kinda bothered that there's no Megatron (G1 and Beast) or even a Starscream, I was wondering how it would look a figure of a G1 Starscream that's live-action and a F15. In the other hand a live-action Optimus Primal sounds great for what we have at the moment.:thumb 

• Like Like x 2
  12. Septimus-Prime

Septimus-Prime Well-Known Member

Already Transformers title? This looks like a Zack Snyder move.

13. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Zenryoku zenkai!

News Credits:
    I'd rather Dinobot show up in a later movie. That's a lot to tackle in a crowded field.

As for BW Megs...you guys realize that it's far more likely he and G1 Megs get rolled in to the same character, right?

Odds are pretty low you'll see "I am Megatron..." "...I too am Megatron!" unless there's some unnecessary time travel/alternate dimension shenanigans.

• Like Like x 3
  14. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Zenryoku zenkai!

News Credits:
    This sounds like a backdoor BW film pilot. Test the waters while leveraging popular names like Prime and Bee and if things go well *then* spin off into a seperate dedicated series.

15. Rojixus

Rojixus I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY!

And that very much is a step in the right direction, as far as I'm concerned!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Fall Feelings

News Credits:
    I still cry at night that we will never get those two WWII movies set in the Pacific and Europe.

So many amazing vehicles that could have been turned into Cybertronians. Megatron as a Maus tank, Optimus as an M25 Dragon Wagon... 9022CE45-0FB6-43AC-9DD2-F58DE5A1172E.jpeg
    8F6867E9-9D3B-49A2-BFB6-5EA7A32EFB65.jpeg

For the Movie set in the Pacific, it was to be around Skyfire who turned into a Mitchell iirc, but just imagine if it had been about the Aerialbots stationed on Broadside posing as an Essex class carrier.

Then at the end if the film you could have had Tidal Wave as the main antagonist, having scanned Shinano, Nagato, and perhaps a Destroyer to make up for the size difference between landing craft and warships.
    E3DEFF3E-0FE0-499B-9F96-B73550B26FCB.jpeg 225E4E13-A882-40FE-9F55-D0F58277CA12.jpeg

Just the thought of it is enough to drive me insane. I have more ideas but I’m at work.

• Like Like x 8
  17. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Why not do a live action 1986 TFTM? Ghost in the Shell did it and I’m sure their are others just can’t think of them.

18. ScorponokIsHere

ScorponokIsHere He is Arrived Indeed

cuz 1986 tftm wasn't very good

• Like Like x 5
  19. Rojixus

Rojixus I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY!

I'd sooner have them remake The Last Knight.

• Like Like x 6
  20. octobotimus

octobotimus Anti-hype man

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah... NO.

TLK is up their with the prime wars trilogy for worse TF media I’ve ever seen. I’d watch the cheesy 80’s movie a hundred times over before I watch TLK again, much less curse humanity with a remake.