Transformers: Revelations

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Beastwarsfan95, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Beastwarsfan95

Beastwarsfan95 Sausage puns are the wurst

News Credits:
    Google+:
    Tumblr:
    [Earth Year 2005, Autobot city, Post-Decepticon invasion]

Rivet carefully moved the wielder across the seams of the outer bulkhead door, watching as the sparks casted shallow arcs across the metal. When he was done he stepped back to admire his work, it had taken most of the day, but he finally got the outer doors fixed. Rivet, or as he was known by his official designation, Mantencine bot 09, had considered himself lucky. He was down in the subterranian levels doing rutine ductwork when the first Decepticon dropships breacked the outer defenses and began pouring troops out before the autocannons could get a lock on them. Dispite the extreme fortification, Autobot City was critically under-staffed, with most personnel being mantainice crew or the small, fleshy natives called "Humans". Aside from the City Commander himself, a 'bot known as Ultra Magnus, only a dozen or so Autobots had any combat experience. And none of them would have been prepared for a full-out invasion. Rivet didnt know the details, but what he had gathered from the post-combat debrifings, not long after the Decepticon Dropships arrived, an Autobot shuttle was launched form Moon Base Alpha, orbiting Cybertron. But circumstances unknown to Rivet, as Ultra Magnus was hesatent to share that information, the shuttle came under attack not long after it reached low Earth orbit. Battlefied reports from Breacher, a low-ranking grunt who was one of only five or so 'bots to survive the inital assult, had indicated that the shuttle never landed and was last seen plummitng for the nearby lake. All hands were presumiblt lost.

Rivet had packed up his toolkit and headed out to the main landing platform to try and get the long-range transmitter working again. It was just a quick walk from the main facility to the transmitter station, a mushroom-shaped structure, which had been damaged during the battle. It was manned by some 'bot called Blaster, Rivet had met him before, and quite frankly found him to be rather arrogant. Rivet didnt care for 'bots who looked down apon others because of their rate or alt-mode. Of course, being a maintancie 'bot, he could never voice his opinions without fear of rebuttal, which only fueled his resentment. Rivet reached the base of the transmitter tower, and to his surprise, found Breacher there, moving several peices of debris from near the doorway. he had seen Rivet approch and waved to him. "Hey, mind giving me a hand or two, Rust was it?" He said. "Rivet sir, my name is Rivet, but i know a Rust." Rivet had said, tring to make a joke, before grabbing some of the discared metal. Breacher was a good head taller than him, battered blue armor covered his underlying pale frame, two cannons straddled his shoulders, one of which was bent at an odd angle. Breacher must have noticed Rivet looking at him. "What, this?" he said, pointing to the cannon. "Slagging Seeker jumped me from behind, pinned me down and would have toen the whole thing off had Pierce not shot the sucker." Rivet had gotten enough of the debris moved that he could see the door, the locking mechanism was offline. "Well that just makes my job easier!" He said, turning to Breacher. After nearly an hour of fiddling with busted consols and burned wires, Rivet finally got the transmitter working. He commed Ultra Magnus, but to no response. After a momant of static a female voice spoke, it was an automated message, informing all those who listned that Optimus Prime, beloved leader of the Autobots, was pronounced dead.

2. Beastwarsfan95

Beastwarsfan95 Sausage puns are the wurst

News Credits:
    Google+:
    Tumblr:
    "Quite, quite! Please, I just need you all to calm down." Ultra Magnus was trying his best to settle the crowd of Autobots who had gathered in the city's briefing room. Atop a pedestal, he could look out over the sea of anxious faces. "As you all are aware, Optimus Prime is dead, killed in the final assault on Autobot City. I would like to reassure you that he went out fighting, he gave his life for us." Rivet had found a seat near the back of the room, and was now listening to Magnus giving a eulogy to the late Prime. He had never personally met Optimus, heck to most low level grunts he was practically a myth. He turned to Breacher, who had taken a seat beside him. "So, who do you think is going to take ol' Oppy's place, as a Prime, I mean." He said. Breacher lighty padded a newly patched plate on his arm, and didn't look up at Rivet. "You know they don't just choose anyone to be a Prime these days, not after that whole thing with Vatos." Breacher said.

Vatos Prime had shown promise in the early days of the Inter-Planetary War, racking up an impressive victory count against Decepticon forces, but soon reviled his true colors as a warmonger. Vatos had intentionally left the colony moon of Sintax unprotected, allowing the Decepticons to raid the moon and slaughter its inhabitants, in exchange for the supply of refined Energon stored there. When the truth of the attach was brought to light, the High Council acted quickly to take Vatos out of power, sending a squad of commandoes after him, Vatos killed all but one and escaped using a stolen Starfighter. Rivet didn't know much beyond that, but the rumor was that he is now a Decepticon General, reporting to Megatron, self-proclaimed "Emperor of Destruction", himself.