Transformers: Resistances

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Jetbolt, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    “My name is Optimus Prime; it wasn’t that long ago that I was Orion Pax and a young cadet in the Cybertron Army. I can’t put into words how I long for those days before the war started, with my friends and the love of my life. My world was shattered when I returned from patrol one day and I saw my love, Elita One lying on the ground with a hole through her body. I tried everything I could do, but she wouldn’t respond to my voice. I later learned that a Decepticon named Rumble had attacked her because her sister Moonracer was fighting Megatron. He thought my love was her…” The holographic journal entry started to skip as the ground started to shake. The Autobot holding it looks up and sees a Decepticon seeker firing towards him.

He starts to run, but is being strafe by laser fire. He is about to get hit when he hears a loud explosion from behind him and sees the seeker flying over him with smoke coming from the right wing and crashes to the ground. He makes optic contact with another Autobot, Red Alert. The Autobot looks down at him with a greatly annoyed look on his face. “Hound, how many times do I have to tell you this? Always remain focus on where you are at; you know Iacon isn’t safe since the Decepticons took over.” Hound looks down for a moment before looking back up. He shows Red Alert what he found. “I was just doing a quick patrol under the street vents when I saw this flashing on the above ground, so I went for it. It belongs to Optimus Prime.”

Red Alert was first angry that he had left the safety of the underground for something that could have been one of Shockwave’s bombs. But then he starts to get interested as he replays the holographic video of Optimus Prime’s journal.

In the heart of Iacon, a Decepticon walks through a chamber of blown up Autobot statues into Megatron’s chamber. Megatron turns to his advisor, Galvatron and looks rather annoyed as he said “You didn’t inform me that I would have company.” He turns to the other Decepticon and asks “Tell me air commander Jetstorm, what do you need?” Jetstorm is at first nervous but quickly goes on through with the report. “Oh majestic one, I do hate to inform you that one of Shockwave’s seeker drones was shot down in the southern part of Iacon not long ago.” Megatron sits in the chair that stills holds Zeta Prime’s rusty head and he does not look amused. “Well air commander, wouldn’t had made more sense to lead a counter strike then to come to me?”

Underground, Hound and Red Alert enters a mobile camp of Autobot soldiers. They walk by Jetfire, Silverbolt, Clocker, Hardtop, and a former Decepticon fighter, Thundercracker. The two enter a room and are greeted by Ultra Magnus, who is shocked to learn about Prime’s journal. “This could mean that he’s still online.” He said. “Or it could be a trap and they want us to walk into it.” Thundercracker said as he walked in. Red Alert responds “Yeah, I’m not the one that openly would agree with what he said, but he’s right. This just screams trap to me as well.” Ultra Magnus gets out of his chair and orders for a clear out and for the journal to be taken to another location.

A door opens up and Megatron enters the room and is met by Shockwave. “How is our patient today, Shockwave?” Megatron asks. Shockwave leads him into another room and the two are confronted by Orion Pax. Shockwave pushes a button and a jolt of electricity surges through Prime’s body and lets out a scream. Megatron waves his hand and Shockwave stops the torture session. Megatron enters the chamber with Orion Pax and turns his head to the right and looks at the Matrix. “Tell me what I want to know and I’ll free you of this pain. How do I get the Matrix to work for me?” Orion’s optics starts to flicker blue as smoke still rises from his body. He slowly begins to speak. “You……need…..” Megatron cuts in “Need what?” Orion continues “Need…..to…..kiss…….Starscream…” Upon hearing this Megatron back hands him and oil pops out of Orion’s mouth. “I have no time for games Pax, tell me now!!” Megatron shouted. Orion turns his head and replied “Go….to……the…….pit…..you…….slaggin…….excuse……of…….a……Cyber……tronian….”

Megatron walks out of the chamber and turns to Shockwave “Fry him.” He then walks out of the area as Orion’s screams echoes around him.

Hound walks with Silverbolt and Thundercracker as the three made their way to the surface of Cybertron. Thundercracker took a moment and looks at the bombed out buildings and rusty remains of Autobots and Decepticons lying as they fell during battle. “It shouldn’t have gone like this.” He said. Silverbolt looks at him and annoyingly said “Well, what do you expect when you are helping a power hungry general in the Cybertron Army? How could you have not seen this coming?” Hound gets between the two and gently pushes Silverbolt from Thundercracker. “He didn’t mean anything by that.” Hound said. Silverbolt fires back “I lost Firefight in battle thanks to Skywarp and my other friends are probably either dead by this point or slaves in Soundwave’s energon farms.”

Thundercracker walks towards the two and said “He has every right to be mad at me. I played a part in this madness because I thought I was doing the right thing. Before the factions came to be, it wasn’t right with the way the government treated the people. Some had more rights than others because they thought labor bots were expendable. Megatron talked about giving us all rights and like a fool, I trusted him. Instead of us all having rights, none of us has rights now. Once I saw the truth, I fought back against him. Jetfire wouldn’t have been around now if I hadn’t rescued him.”

The three hears a noise above them and all at once the look up to see laser fire coming for them a fleet of seekers. One transforms, causing Silverbolt to widen his optics in shock. “Oh such a moving story, but I prefer more action and less drama in my stories. Put some hole through them seekers!!!” Hound and Thundercracker starts to run until they noticed that Silverbolt wasn’t with them. The two are left speechless as they see Silverbolt walking towards Jetstorm as laser fire hits all around him but somehow misses him.

Jetstorm looks down and prepares to fire until he sees Silverbolt. He said “Well, long time no see brother.” Silverbolt nearly speechless responds “I…..thought….you were dead.” Jetstorm smirks “No, I just found my true calling as the air commander of the Decepticon air force.” Silverbolt now in a state of disbelief responds “You are working for Megatron? He’s a monster!!”

Thundercracker charges towards Silverbolt as Hound gives him cover fire from the attacking seeker drones. “I do hate to ruin the family moment, but we got to go Silverbolt.” Thundercracker said as he punched Jetstorm in the head. Silverbolt didn’t want to move, so Thundercracker and Hound dragged him from the area. He demanded “I have to save my brother; he doesn’t know what he’s doing.” Thundercracker slaps him in the face and then went on to say “Silverbolt, he’s not your brother now.” Silverbolt fires back “You changed, he could changed as well.” Thundercracker shakes his head “Don’t be an idiot; I changed because I’ve always had a conscious. In his case, that’s long gone from him now. He reminds me of somebody I unfortunately once knew, Starscream.”

Shockwave finally ends the torture of Orion Pax for now and airs out the chamber as he could no longer see the Autobot from the thick smoke. He was shocked to see the Autobot still online “It goes against logic, how do you survive without the Matrix? I’ve heard that the Primes were the strongest of all. Yet here you are with the Matrix removed and you still function. Why?” Orion Pax optics started to have sparks pop from them as he said “It’s…..not……the…….tool……that....defines.....me. It's.....my....spark.....that.....defines.....me."

Shockwave’s optic started to glow brighter as demented thoughts came to his mind. “So the spark is what makes you so strong, how interesting. I think I’ll take a closer look in that spark than.” He said as the optics of Orion Pax widen in terror. As Shockwave moved in with a blade of energon in his hand and approached Orion Pax, he is sent to the ground by a head butt from the detained Autobot. Shockwave stumbles back up with a spinning double image of Orion in front of him. He shakes his head and the vision was gone and he prepared to strike once more. He is jerked back and is shocked as Starscream confronts him. “Lord Megatron wants him online, remember?” He said. The nervous Shockwave replied “I was trying to get him to talk to find out how to get the Matrix to work for Lord Megatron.”

Starscream tossed him out of the chamber and fires back “I’ve heard all of that and unless you want me to report you to Lord Megatron, you would do something for me.”

Megatron is in his personal room and relaxes by throwing energon darts at the rusty body of Zeta Prime. Suddenly Soundwave’s voice came through his computer. “Lord Megatron, some of our slaves tried to have a rebellion and was crushed by my forces. I’m awaiting orders for proper punishment.” Megatron sits in desk and asks “Give me the names of Autobot criminals.” Soundwave responds “Ironhide, Prowl, Grapple, and Ratchet.” Megatron didn’t waste any time when he went “Public execution in the center of Iacon.”

Unknown to them, Thundercracker hacked into Soundwave’s personal network when he has rescued Jetfire. Ultra Magnus listens with a sad look on his face. Jetfire sees him and hears the message and asks “Why the sad look commander? We can save them.” Ultra Magnus shakes his head “Only if it was that simple. We don’t have the forces to engage Megatron; we have to remain if there is any hope of freedom from the Decepticons.” Jetfire is sickened by what he hears and responds “We are going to let them die?” Ultra Magnus counters “If we attack, we will be killed as well and Megatron would really win. I’m sorry, but freeing this planet comes first. We have to strike when the odds are in our favor; this isn’t one of those times.”

A new day starts and a crowd of Decepticons gathers to watch the execution take place. Megatron is present for the event and walks through the crowd with as a thunderous cheer erupts. He walks in front of the four Autobots with a smirk on his face. Despite being tied of with red energy bars, Ironhide spits oil as Megatron walked in front of him. Megatron turns around and heads towards his seekers and makes a speech before the show started. “Fellow Decepticons, today we gather to watch four Autobot criminals be put offline. Each of them was a pest in the war and betrayed my salvation for them. I could have given the order to kill them once we won, but I didn’t. Now I’ll fix that mistake, you make start Soundwave.”

Soundwave gives the order to prepare to fire as Thundercracker and Jetfire watches from the roof of a nearby building. The seekers raised their weapons and on Megatron’s order, open fire on the four Autobots. As the crowd cheers wildly as the Autobots were killed, Jetfire was left speechless and turns his head from the scene below. As he turned, he notices small drops of oil on the ground near Thundercracker. He looks up to see oil coming from his optics.

In Megatron’s chamber, Galvatron is cleaning up some rust that had come from Zeta Prime’s head. He stops when hears a noise behind him and sees Starscream standing in the opening of the door. “My how you have fallen Galvatron, I remember when you were a powerful politician. Now look at you, Megatron’s personal butler.” Galvatron responds “Beats being dead, I tried taking over once and failed badly too. Only got saved because he couldn’t risk the other Decepticons to riot and remove him by force.” Starscream counters “You failed because you didn’t have a proper army. What if I told you that I’m having my own personal army being created that could serve you and myself. Would you be into round two?” Galvatron is shocked by what he hears as he said “You are going to betray Megatron? You are his most trusted soldier outside of Soundwave.” Starscream replied “While he might have been in the army, he clearly lacks the skills to handle the remaining Autobots. But you though, you have better connections and have a greater amount of respect. Think about it, Galvatron, lord and master of the Decepticon forces.”

Thundercracker turns to Jetfire and informs “When I raise my right hand, I want you to transform and get the slag from here. Megatron is down there and I can’t waste this moment. Too many have died from his madness, either he goes down or I do.” Jetfire tries to talk him out from doing this, but he couldn’t. Thundercracker aims his left arm blaster right at Megatron. Thundercracker raises his right hand and Jetfire transformers. He whispers “Till all are one.” As he opened fired at Megatron.

On the ground, Soundwave has his right leg on Ironhide’s body and talks with Megatron. Something catches his focus from the corner of his right optic. He turns his head and widens his optic. He pushes Megatron out of the way and is blasted in his neck. The crowd began to panic and run for cover after Soundwave went down. Megatron looks at Soundwave to see him gushing oil from his neck and orders for a medic and for a security crackdown in the area.

Before long he soon meets the attacker, Thundercracker after Jetstorm had captured him and brought him in. Now tied by red energy bars, he meets his former leader for the first time in five years. Megatron looks at him angrily as he said “I can understand the act of trying to strike me, but helping the Autobots? You and I fought to free this planet of corruption!!” Thundercracker responds “Why do you think I tried to take you out? I helped removed corrupted Autobots from power and set up a corrupted Decepticon instead.” Megatron aims his ion cannon right at Thundercracker’s as he said “I brought peace to this for our kind.” Thundercracker fires back “I wouldn’t call living under a dictatorship as peaceful.”

Megatron is about to open fire on him, but then turns his focus on the medic Knockout. Megatron demanded to know the status of Soundwave. Knockout said as he shakes in fear “I have stopped the oil from leaving his body and transfer some more into his body. But I have some bad news Lord Megatron, his voice box was destroyed.”

As Megatron listed and the information processed in his mind, his fits shakes in rage. He turns around and with his right hand still shaking, he points at Thundercracker. “I won’t kill you, I’ll have Shockwave torture you, and then I’ll kill you. Knockout and Jetstorm, take this traitorous scum to Shockwave at once!”

Jetfire enters the mobile base and is confronted by Ultra Magnus. “Where is Thundercracker?” He asked. Jetfire responds “Doing something you didn’t have the nerve to do commander, rise up. He took the resistances to Megatron and open fire on him following the needless execution of our comrades. He wanted me to leave to ensure others knew what happened.”

Thundercracker is taken to Shockwave’s lab and is shocked by who he sees. “Optimus Prime? He said in a shocked tone. Jetstorm pushes him in a chamber next to the captured leader of the Autobot army forces. The two are left alone and Thundercracker speaks. “Optimus, I didn’t expect to see you here.” Orion responds “I am no longer Optimus Prime, I’m Orion Pax now. Why do you even care if I’m here or not Thundercracker?” Thundercracker said “I’m not on the side of the Decepticons now; I’m fighting with the Autobots against the Decepticons to free this planet.” Orion responds “Even if that was the case, we are both stuck in here now.” Thundercracker replied with a grin on his face “Not so Orion, I know Shockwave’s passwords. We used to be engineers before the war happened.”

Shockwave and Knockout enters the room and Knockout stands in front of the red energy shield in front of Thundercracker’s chamber. “The doctor will see you now.” He said with a smirk on his face.” Just before he hit the panel to lower the shield, Thundercracker shouted “Shockblast!!” Knockout was shocked to see the shield go down for the brief moment he had before Thundercracker sent his left hand fist into the Decepticon’s face. Now out, Shockwave aims at Thundercracker, but is tackled to the ground by Orion Pax. He pounds his fists on Shockwave’s head and nearly busts his only optic until Thundercracker pulled him off. “We got to go.” He said as he checked the door leading out of Shockwave’s lab. Orion responds “I have to get something first.”

Megatron is in his main chamber, he caught by surprise as the power went out. He gets out of his chair and walks towards the main door but stops when he hears laser fire. The noise stops after a moment and he went on walking towards the door and is suddenly blown back as the door exploded. He lifts his head up from the floor and sees a blue haze. Then the blue haze started to move closer and he starts to see a dark figure in the smoke. He backs away as the figure got closer, showing off more detail until Megatron’s body was shaking in fear. His optics lock on to the figure as he said in fear “Optimus Prime!!”

As Megatron shakes in fear, Jetstorm quietly sneaks up behind Prime and prepares to strike. Prime’s optics shifts to his right and he quickly turns around and sends Jetstorm flying across the room after contact with his left fist. With Prime being busy, Megatron starts to run to the alarm panel. Before he could reach it, a laser blast nearly misses his head. Shocked by the near hit, he froze for a moment and Prime places his hands around his neck and began to tighten the grip. Sparks began to pop from Megatron’s neck and he starts to plead for his life.

“You dare to speak for mercy Megatron? Where was that mercy as you sent many of my friends to their deaths? Where was that mercy when you made thousands of Autobots as slaves? Where was that mercy when those loyal to you took the love of my life from me? Where was that mercy as I was tortured for five slaggin years? You don’t deserve it Megatron!!” Prime said before he sent Megatron flying out a window towards a seven story fall.

Optimus Prime transforms as he leaps out of the window as Knockout and seeker drones enter the room. As laser fire rain down around him, Optimus plow drives Megatron into the ground with his vehicle mode and quickly reverts to robot mode as Megatron’s body leaks oil and sparks. Optimus stands above Megatron with his gun pointing towards his head and was about to fire when Decepticon forces moved in.

As the standoff took place, Starscream appears to help Megatron from his crater as Prime was forced to back up. Megatron hangs on to Starscream with his left arm and orders for his forces to kill Prime. Suddenly explosions rocked the ground as Thundercracker, Jetfire, and Silverbolt open fire at the Decepticon forces. As soon as the Decepticons began to strike back, laser fire began to occur behind them and Megatron limps around. He sees several Autobots being led by Ultra Magnus.

Silverbolt, Jetfire, and Thundercracker transforms and lands next to Prime as Megatron soon notices he was cut off from all sides. Ultra Magnus shouted “Hound, Red Alert, Clocker, and Hardtop, come with me and let’s scrap anything with purple logos!!!” Starscream leaves Megatron to help give more support to the back.

The battle was fierce; some seekers took several hits to take down. While others took just one as the Autobots on the front and back became to overtake the Decepticons. Knockout and Jetstorm tried to enter the battle, but were quickly taken down by Hound and Clocker. Starscream tried to fire upon Thundercracker as he fought four seekers, but he was blasted in the back by Hardtop’s plasma sniper gun.

Megatron looks around him to see fifty seeker drones reduced to burning and oil leaking wrecks. He looks to his left to see Starscream down on the ground with oil pouring out of his back. He was now alone as the Autobots surrounded him. Prime gave him two choices as he commander for Megatron to surrender. Megatron quickly refused to surrender to Autobots and was about to take his own life when Prime spoke up. “You wanted this so badly didn’t you Megatron?” As he takes the Matrix out of his body and throws it at him. As Orion Pax once more he shouted “Take it to the pit with you!!!” As he open fire on the Matrix and Autobots around him races from the area. As the Matrix explodes, Megatron is engulfed by the powerful explosion.

As the smoke clears, the Autobots still sees Megatron standing as he was with a terrified expression on his now blacken face. As Orion Pax came closer with his energon ax to deliver another blow, the wind picks up and the blacken Megatron soon disintegrates to a pile of dust. Thundercracker was shocked by what he had witness and questions why he would have destroyed the Matrix. Orion responds “It was the only thing powerful enough to kill that monster. Besides, five years of being tortured daily made me learn that I’m just as strong as Orion Pax as I was as Optimus Prime. I don’t have to be a Prime to lead us in the fight to liberate our planet from those loyal to the fallen Megatron.”

He gathers his Autobots and continued to talk. “It won’t be easy, first we have to liberate Iacon and free our captured comrades in the city limit. It’s going to be hard and we might have to go door to door to free our capital. Once Iacon has been freed and are forces stronger, we will break up and advance to other cities and unite with others fighting to free our world. Autobots; transform and roll out!!!”

Six hours after the Autobots under Pax left, Galvatron transforms from his jet mode to see Knockout, Jetstorm, and Shockwave standing around a dark pile. He asks about what happened. Knockout responds “Our leader was killed by the Autobots.” Shockwave hears a groan and turns his focus to the left and sees the blacken and badly damaged body of Starscream. Galvatron asks “Who is that?” Shockwave responds “A badly disfigured Starscream, it appears he took one slag worth of explosion and somehow survived.” Galvatron orders for him to repaired, no matter what it took. He went on to say “Shockwave, make sure our project is as powerful as you can make them. The seekers while strong clearly didn’t protect our fallen leader. It might take us a bit to get the proper force, but Megatron shall be avenged under my leadership of the Decepticons!!”

A new day rises on the Decepticon energon camp Hook 23 and all is quiet as the Decepticon guards prepare to shock the enslaved Autobots online for another day of hard work. On a hill overlooking the camp, Orion Pax looks down as Ultra Magnus and a small amount of Autobots prepare to distract the guards. They open fire over the heads of the guards, who quickly give chase as Ultra Magnus and the others run back up the hill and leaps over a bulge. The Decepticons follow them but are immediately confronted by Orion Pax and several dozen Autobots, open fire at once and took down the guards and then kept on firing as more Decepticons tried to strike back. Some of the guards near the camp started to run as Orion Pax led a charge down the hill. The Autobots broke into groups, one under Ultra Magnus to go after the fleeing Decepticons and another under Orion Pax to free the captured Autobots.

Orion Pax blasts his way through the Decepticon security grids and once they were gone, the free Autobots storm the complex and began helping the former capture Autobots. Orion walks into the deserted camp commander’s office to find out who ran this camp. He saw a journal and turned it on, showing off the image of an old foe from the war, Reflector. “Here in camp Hook 23, Lord Megatron has ensured in my skills to handle to Autobot scum. As under my orders, if one can no longer work, they are no longer useful to Lord Megatron. Take this small yellow one; he couldn’t keep up with the work demand. So time to put him down, you may go on Rumble.” The Decepticon said as Orion Pax is left horrified as he watches his old friend Bumblebee being killed.

Orion Pax walks out of the office with his fists shaking as he said “It’s been six months since Megatron was killed but his madness has still killed others since then. I saw a holo journal entry from Reflector showing Bumblebee being killed as of last week. There is no telling how many others died as well in this camp. We got to keep up this advance, others are counting on us.”

Ultra Magnus and his small unit keeps on firing at the Decepticons, that are now hiding in some old ruined building near Iacon. As the Autobots are about to storm the building, they are blasted back by Decepticons from above. Ultra Magnus looks up and in a confused tone said “Those are some strange looking seekers.” As he looks at them, a faster purple Decepticon jet aims behind him and open fire. Ultra Magnus is sent to the ground as a laser blast goes through his right upper arm. He turns and sees this new Decepticon transform. He asks “Who are you?” The Decepticon responds “The name is Cyclonus and I don’t care who you are.”

As he’s about to take out Ultra Magnus, he gets a message from Galvatron about trouble at the Hook 23 camp. He rises up his swords and glare Ultra Magnus with them using the star above them. When his optics refocuses, the Decepticons are gone from the sky and from the building.

The Autobots under Orion Pax has just transported the last captured Autobot back with Red Alert, when trouble came. Hound had looked up and saw a fleet of blue and white jets being led by a purple jet coming right for them. Cyclonus shouted “Come my armada, attack, attack, attack!!!!!!” Laser fire rained down from above as Orion Pax and the others took cover and prepared to return fire. Before he could, Orion Pax finds himself looking straight at a incoming purple Decepticon that transformed and seconds away from striking his foot on his face. Orion is knocked ten feet back and lands on the ground. He comes online as a battle takes place around him. He sees his attacker holding two swords and red glowing optics locked on him.

Cyclonus said “I’ve been waiting months for his moment, Pax.” Orion responds “I don’t even know you.” Cyclonus fires back “Not in this form you don’t, you took down Megatron around me six months ago. I’ve spent that time with one thought on my mind as my body was painfully reformed, killing you.” The optics of Orion Pax widen as he said “Starscream?” Cyclonus responds “That was me once, but I’m different both body and mind now. The only thing that drives my spark is my deep hatred of you. Time to pay for my six months of pain!!”

As he charges at Orion, he slashes his swords in the air in preparation for the attack. Orion waited until he got closer and slams his left fist into the side of Cyclonus’ head. As he lay on ground five feet back, Orion speaks to him. “Six months, big whoop. I’ve spent five years being tortured by Shockwave every day. Six months sounds like a vacation from what I’ve been through. You don’t even know what pain is until the pulse of the spark makes the entire body hurt.”

Cyclonus counters “You were never near death like I was; Megatron wanted you to remain online.” Orion fires back “How thoughtful of him, letting me to be tortured every day, but remained online. You don’t know how many times I wished I was killed, saving me the pain I had to go through the next day. But then I always snap out of it, as I knew that was the coward’s way out.” Cyclonus started to charge at Pax during his speech and almost slammed his fist into his face. Instead, Pax counter the move by grabbing the Decepticon’s sword with the left hand and swung it in the air forcing Cyclonus to duck down and sliced off one of long ear like parts from his helmet.

As Orion stood near the fallen Cyclonus he aims his gun next to him. “You never changed at all, new name, new body, and still the same loser as before.” He said as he was about to fire. Suddenly he is sent flying over Cyclonus as a new Sweep drone blasted him from behind before he could open fire. As Orion rolled on the ground, Cyclonus jumps up and prepares to attack. As he and the Sweep drone prepare to move in, one of the rescued captives showed up and opened fire behind them. Cyclonus was blown forward as the drone exploded. He jumps up and sees a massive red Autobot tank heading for him with blue ion energy pulses heading towards him.

Cyclonus in a cocky tone shouts “You dare attack me?!?! Transform Autobot scum and face me!!!!” The Autobot did just that and the optics of Cyclonus started to widen as he is looking up at the massive Autobot soldier, Warpath.

As Cyclonus tries to hide his shakes from terror, Warpath looks down at him and said “Not so bold now, are you Decepticreep?” As he about to attack, more Sweep drones came to the rescue and started attacking. Warpath grabbed one with his right hand and tossed it towards another and continued to engage them as Orion Pax came back online. As Cyclonus prepared to strike, Orion gently sneaked behind and placed his right arm against the Decepticon’s neck and tossed him forward.

Now in a panic, Cyclonus transformed and prepare to get out of the area. Orion Pax gave chase as he transformed and then using the speed, transformed back into robot mode and jumped into the air and using the sword from Cyclonus, stabbed him in the right wing. The Decepticon loses control and noise dive into the ground as Orion jumped off before impact.

With the apparent loss of Cyclonus, the remaining Sweep drones transformed and left the area. Orion’s forces are soon met by the forces under command of Ultra Magnus; Orion was shocked to see that Ultra Magnus was damaged in battle. As the Autobots moved out of the era and long after the fires and smoke went away from the battle site, red glowing optics started to flicker from a blacken and broken body. “I…..I……I’m…….C…….C…..C….Cycl…..Cyclon…… Cyclonus……I……I…..I……I am Decepticon. My body, what has happened to my body? Wait, how am I still online?”

Hours later he is recovered by Shockwave and is put back together and is study by the Decepticon. “That’s old.” He said as he looked at the spark of Cyclonus from the computer. Cyclonus responds “What is it?” Shockwave said “During the rebuilding, I never took time to look at the spark. It appeared the sparked took in some of the energy from the Matrix as it was destroyed. Let me put this way, you are like a planet and the Matrix was like a star. Megatron was too close and was destroyed, much like a planet too close to its star. Too far away, you would have been dead from the explosion. But you were in that right area during the explosion, while the body was damaged, the spark was mutated.” Upon hearing this Cyclonus hides his joy as he responds “So does this mean I can’t be killed?” Shockwave responds “So far all the evidence is leading to you being able to never go offline. But this is something new, I’ll have to keep on checking my results to ensure this really right.”

The Autobots gathered around Orion Pax as he made a speech. “Tomorrow is the day we have long waited for; we are going to enter Iacon and prepare to take back out capital. We now have the proper forces for a strike, but it won’t be easy and some here won’t be around by this time tomorrow. But that’s the price for freedom; it has to be earned by spilt oil. Now tomorrow, Thundercracker will lead the flying Autobots into the first wave of the attack. For us ground units, we will encircle the city and storm the remaining Decepticon defenses once the air attack is over.”

Thundercracker leads Jetfire, Silverbolt, the freed Powerglide, and several other Autobot fliers over Iacon and started to dive down, each shouting something before the attack. “For my fallen comrades!” Silverbolt said. “For hope!” Jetfire shouted. “For Cybertron!” Powerglide said. “For redemption!” Thundercracker shouted as he opened fire. Ion bombs and laser fire rained down on the ruins of past battles in Iacon as the group aimed for Decepticon defenses.

Knockout rushes to inform Galvatron, but didn’t say anything as he saw Soundwave displaying a holographic image of what was taking place from his Laserbeak drone. Galvatron was puzzled as he said “Those scum think they can defeat us in our capital? What kind of sludge is this?” Just then, they are suddenly blown forward after the building they were in was hit by the Autobot Jetfire. Knockout raced to Galvatron to see if he was online, but he was just given the command to send the full might of the Decepticon air force on them.

“That’s the last plasma turret, time to inform the commander!” Thundercracker shouted. As soon as that was heard, Orion Pax gave the order to prepare the next wave of the attack. All at once scores of Autobots bursts through walls or bust through steel doors as they made a charge. Above them, Thundercracker and the others quickly turned around to engage Jetstorm, Cyclonus, and hundreds of Sweep drones.

On the ground, Orion Pax leads his unit through the bombed streets and is confronted by Decepticon ground units. He started to charge as the Decepticons open fire at the Autobots. Several Autobots went down from the laser fire, but the Decepticons were quickly taken down as the Autobots stampede over them.

In the sky above them, Thundercracker leads the charge against the Decepticons as he opens fire as the incoming Sweep drones. Autobots and Decepticons fliers started to fall out of the sky and crash on the ground, sending some ground Autobots to take cover from the explosions. During the sky battle, Cyclonus just happens to see Orion Pax leading Autobots down below. He dives down and transforms into his robot mode and sends his right foot crashing into the face of Orion Pax, sending him back. As Autobots ran past them, Orion Pax deals with Cyclonus once more.

Knockout still by Galvatron’s side reports to him. “My lord, Iacon might be lost to us. We need to escape for Kaon while we still can.” Galvatron responds “Never, we gave so much to take Iacon; I can’t give the order to pull out.” Knockout fires back “With all respect mighty Galvatron, but you are the leader of the Decepticons. If you are captured or killed, our cause is lost. For our ideas to go on, you have to survive. Soundwave, take Galvatron out of the city at once by the underground tunnels!!” Galvatron said “You dare have me removed from our capital?” Knockout out responds “Our darkest hour is happening; you must survive at all cause. I’ve seen what that monster did to Lord Megatron. Now listen to me Soundwave, take him out here now!! I don’t care if it’s Kaon, Tarn, Vos, Polyhex, or Helex; just get him out of here now.”

Once Galvatron was gone, Knockout looks down below to see the battle now at the steps of the palace. He looks up and starts to run as a Sweep drone crashes into the building two floors below him, sending him to the ground. He jumps up to run down the stairs while he still can, but is knocked down once more when Cyclonus is sent flying through a door. Shockwave rushed into the room from his lab and is shocked to see the chamber room was full with Autobot solders. He starts to run, but Orion Pax opens fire on him and blows off his left arm. Shockwave screams in pain as Orion approach. Orion Pax aims his weapon at the Decepticon’s head as he said “Don’t like that feeling do you? Now pretend that’s the feeling you have every day for five straight years, that’s how I would of felt.” Shockwave begs to be killed, but Orion Pax responds “Why would I do that for you? Death is too good for you, Shockwave.”

Orion turns to the now captured Knockout “Where is Galvatron?” Knockout responds “I haven’t seen him all day; I’ve been busy keeping an optic on the battle.” Orion fires back “Like the slag you didn’t, take him from here for more questioning, Red Alert and Hound.” He turns around to see if Cyclonus is online, but he is shocked to see him gone from the area.

Jetfire sits near the blown out window and weeps. Thundercracker comes to him and asks what was wrong. Jetfire responds “I was left with no choice; I had to kill my brother. There was no reasoning with him and my spark hurts from it.” Thundercracker sat down near him and places his left arm around Jetfire as he continued to weep.

An hour later, Orion Pax takes a look at the results of the battle and losses on both sides were large. Bodies with dried oil around them still remained on the streets or hanging out of buildings near sniper guns. Smoke was still rising up in the sky and some buildings remain on fire. But between the death and destruction, Orion Pax also saw statues of Megatron being knocked down by Autobot forces and Decepticon banners ripped from damaged free buildings, Iacon was free.

2. dragoon218

dragoon218 Member

More please

3. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Bluestreak 's #2 Fan

Very well done and an interesting original twist in the universe. I like. :thumb 

4. Jetbolt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Thanks, added some more just now.

5. batmanprime

batmanprime Omega-con

Ebay:
    I'll be watching this.

6. Jetbolt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Thanks, added a bit more now.

7. batmanprime

batmanprime Omega-con

Ebay:
    Keep it coming

8. Jetbolt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Done with the latest update.

9. Jetbolt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    New update as of Jan 11th.

10. batmanprime

batmanprime Omega-con

Ebay:
    Brother, I'm drooling. What's a guy got to do to get an update? lol

11. Jetbolt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Getting a response helps, shows me I have people reading the latest update. I treat this like if I'm doing a joke, laughing brings on more jokes.

Been updated.