Transformers: REANIMATED

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by The Real Yoshi, May 16, 2020.

1. The Real Yoshi

The Real Yoshi Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Based on the original cartoon series, The Transformers: ReAnimated, bridges the gap between the end of the seminal second season and the 1986 Movie that defined the childhood of millions.

Last Wednesday, Transformers: REANIMATED published the 10th issue of their fan fiction comic title: FOR THE LOVE OF H.A.T.E. Part 1.

[​IMG]
    Transformers: REANIMATED Issue 10 is out!
    IT’S FREE!
    With an incredible cover by artist Damon Batt! Download the issue today learn what happened to the Transformers between the end of the original second season and the 1986 animated movie that defined the childhood of millions.
    TransformersReAnimated.com

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. KrazyKraang

KrazyKraang Krazed Kraang

Is this canon or fanmade?

3. The Real Yoshi

The Real Yoshi Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Fan made by me.

IDW rejected my pitch so I have been releasing it monthly as fan fiction.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KrazyKraang

Looks great, are you selling or is it for free?

5. The Real Yoshi

The Real Yoshi Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    All the issues are 100% free.

Also, the first 9 issues have a free audio version you can download and listen to from the website.

• Like Like x 1
  6. KrazyKraang

Cheers man thanks. I'll look into it....

7. KrazyKraang

Hey man, this is amazing. A shame IDW didn't even take a look at the script. Without me being to nosey if you don't mind is this full time? like do you intend on going full pro comic maker if you aren't already because seriously this is amazing and you could make a career from this. I'll definitely read some of these mate. All the best.

P.S-That YouTube channel is a bit stuffed.

8. The Real Yoshi

The Real Yoshi Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    First, thank you so much for the compliments. It's greatly appreciated and honestly it helps me keep going. So thank you again.

I would like to do this full time and I would like to go pro. I think that's the dream of most people writing fan-fiction. Currently, I am a stay at home dad. After the kid goes to sleep at night my time is spent working on this comic. Writing, Editing, Managing artists, updating website posts, recording read-throughs so people who don't want to read the comic can just listen to it. It's a lot of teamwork and a lot of money to make each issue come out on time each month.

My writing partner Greig and I are working to put together some comic book pitches of original stories and characters to submit to publishers. At the same time we are just having a blast writing Transformers.

Yeah I agree. The Youtube channel needs work. My social media in general needs work. It's hard right now because all the time I put into making videos, tweets, Instagram posts, etc. takes away from my limited time to write scripts and work with artists to get covers designed. There such a small window of time I have to work on this each day. If I was getting paid for this I could afford to have someone help me take care of my kid so I could have more time to write and manage social media during the day. Right now it is just the last two hours at night before I have to go to bed so I can be a parent in the morning.

Thank you again for your kind words. I hope you continue to like the stores we put out.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blackarachnia Prime

Blackarachnia Prime Active Member

If you're thinking about making a comic book series out of TRANSFORMERS: ANIMATED's cancelled fourth season, I'd be happy to lend a few scripts of my own...free of charge.

10. The Real Yoshi

The Real Yoshi Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    That is very kind of you Blackarachnia. Thank you.

The monthly series I am writing is a G1 story filling in the gap between the second season and the '86 animated movie.

• Like Like x 1
  11. adamme

adamme Well-Known Member

Cool, just seen this, will download and check out - come back to you with my thoughts :) 

12. The Real Yoshi

The Real Yoshi Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Cool! Please do.