Transformers: Reactivate Starscream

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by ziltama, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Dexatronic

Dexatronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My fillers came in today. The rear bicep ones are a bit loose but they work super well.
    1000005551.jpg 1000005552.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. renkencen

renkencen Seekers of the cheaper prices

News Credits:
    Man this figure was near perfect for me. I LOVED the look of the guy like he is how I imagine for a modern take on Starscream. I also loved how intergrated his chest is for the transformation to jet as most jet formers have it just sitting down in jetmode like Legacy Windblade. Transformation is way easier when compared to his partner, Bee! The only figure that can compete for top Starscream mold of the year (bought Armada earlier this year) is the upcoming Cybertron version!
    Now I typed "near" perfect is I have issued with the latch under the robot neck and the tabbing under the wing! Just to be clear, I haven't broke the latch but I hate you can't just pushed it in and you do NOT want to be forceful at it! Just have to be careful and lift the latch upward abit to get it clamp down onto the pin to stayed put. Tabbing underneath the wing shouldn't be an issue but it was for me! Took me ages to get it in as I couldn't align it properly for some reason??? By the time I got it in and when I transformed it back, there were stress mark around the port hole! Not too much of an issued as the gun get plug into there anyway but still, why did they make the tab rectangle shape instead of an circle?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Dexatronic

News Credits:
    I have that EXACT issur on mine and was also confused on the why they would do that. I weirded out by how little people are talking about these figures as to me these are the best looking representations of these guys we have seen in a long time.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ziltama

ziltama Mods, molds, and casts. Also full of hot gas.

News Credits:
    Probably some combination of limited distribution and based off a game property that appears to be vaporware.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dexatronic

News Credits:
    Very true point lol

6. Starscream1997

Starscream1997 Well-Known Member

This guy would make a great Animated Starscream I heard it from someone and now I'm just waiting for that. Just needs a little remolding.

• Like Like x 1