Transformers: Reactivate (AKA Rise) Officially Revealed At Game Awards

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Soundlips, Dec 8, 2022.

?

Will this game be good after all of its troubled development

1. Yes, it will

91 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. No, it won't

76 vote(s)
    18.5%
  3. Maybe, but I've been burned to many times, so I will wait and see

243 vote(s)
    59.3%
  1. Terrellatron

Terrellatron REPAIR REPAIR REPAIR

News Credits:
    nice my pc will be able to run it lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

What ruined the trailer for me was that they butchered Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead or Alive. :mad  :thumbdown 

• Like Like x 1
  3. Soundlips

Soundlips Defending Reactivate since 2020 loves Tinfoil Hats

News Credits:
    Yeah...

I do not get the attraction at all, or why it is necessary to constantly remake a classic song into a crappy remix that is always ten times worse.

• Like Like x 6
  4. W-P38

W-P38 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With some newer games returning to offline, single player, adventure style, amazingly designed open environments (e.g., Ghost of Tsushima), a boring 1st person shooter seems like a wasted opportunity. And, personally, I hate the designs. Who’s the audience here? In any case, not for me.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Terrellatron

Terrellatron REPAIR REPAIR REPAIR

News Credits:
    Not a fps it's 3rd person

• Like Like x 4
  6. W-P38

W-P38 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I see. Still not my bag, but hopefully great for those who are interested.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Soundlips

News Credits:
    Exactly my point from earlier.

This is such a simple thing, knowing what type of game and category it will be in, and yet we still don't know yet.

here .png

Literally, all it takes is a few words and it will clarify and solve this issue fully. All they need to put is 3rd person action mmo whatever, and it will make things a lot easier. I don't think this is a request to break the bank, as it is very simple and straight forward that isn't at all compromising to the game.

8. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh. Online only? Well, unless there’s a single player mode, I’m probably out.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Soundlips

News Credits:
    That's kinda the thing.

There will be singleplayer, but in the sense you can do story missions and solo missions in a multiplayer game.

Not a true single player game, but yes there will be single player

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mako Crab

News Credits:
    That’s good to know. Still on my radar then. I just haven’t ever had a real good experience with online gaming with random strangers.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Soundlips

News Credits:
    I feel you, especially if you have played games like GTA online and Cod/Halo. I think I know every swear word in every language that has ever existed thanks to them.

Also, we are in the talks of starting a clan from people here, so I don't think finding people to play with will be as hard as you think

12. Mako Crab

News Credits:
    That’d be cool. And yeah, the stuff I’ve seen out there- just made me glad I grew up in the non-online era playing my NES alone. :p 

13. Ring3r

Ring3r Knows what else it can do.

Hell, I haven't had many good experiences beyond Apex Legends with people I KNOW online. I had to stop playing Destiny 2 with a group of guys I know IRL because a couple of them, all they wanted to do was grind raids and they'd get really pissy with anyone else. I'll still solo in that game. I exclusively solo Division 2, which has great balance for completely single-player gameplay. It means I don't get to do the raids, but honestly....in every single game I've ever played that had large raid missions....the experience was absolutely awful. Ultra-tanky enemies, badly designed puzzles, fighting over loot....really crappy experience.

A division-2 experience would be my preferred.....type of online game. Hope they clarify soon.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Soundlips

News Credits:
    Pretty much same experience here. People take games way too seriously, especially shooter games. I had to stop playing Cod with a crew cause one of the guys I was playing with, put a whole through his wall after he lost a match. Don't even get me fucking started on GTA Online...

I mean, I get it, I have been a gamer for a very long time, so I know that this isn't anything new, as ragers have been around since the creation of gaming itself, but it gets a lot more annoying and less tolerable the older you get. After awhile, you just want to find a chill crew to game with casually and not be the MLG Pro diehards or super ragers.

I don't imagine this game will have as much of those problems as it is mostly co-op, but like you said, I have been fucked over hard in games like Warframe from bad drops from RNGesus, and even the most dedicated crew will rage quit after that point. It really is going to be a balance issue and I hope they can get it right.

15. Mako Crab

News Credits:
    Yeah the last online game I did was Friday the 13th, and while I met a few nice people, there were just too many raging assholes out there, freaking out if you didn’t do a good job killing everyone as Jason or freaking out that you weren’t playing your character type the right way or this and that. And I ended up spending most of my time just running solo in dark, empty cabins rather than team up, because I was so sick of everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Soundlips

News Credits:
    Yeah, I feel that. I would recommend looking at a games discord for people who want to find other people to play, but I will warn you that I have done this a few times and had mixed results, sometimes awesome, sometimes not. I guess it really comes down on what you want to play and who you want to play it with.

The worst place I have ever tried to meet other gamers was on Youtube/Streamer collab pages. My god, I have never met such an arrogant bunch of entitled assholes in my whole life. They only cared about who will get them views and acted liked gods even though they only had like 50 to a couple hundred subs. Almost every time, the first question out of their mouth was how many subs you got/ how big is your channel, and if they didn't like what they heard, immediately nope out. Don't even get me started on the sub for sub bullshit. Avoid this like the plague.

If you are still looking for another place to find chill gamers, I would look into a Gaming For Adults thread/discord/subreddit, as those can be a lot more chill and like minded than the screechers and die-hards.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Angry fan

Angry fan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The hell!?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Soundlips

News Credits:
    Doesn't help it was in a fucking rental either.

Yeah, there's a reason I left the Cod crowd. Just a lot of giant man babies that can't help the slightest inconvenience like loosing a match or getting killed

• Like Like x 1
  19. Soundlips

News Credits:
    screenshots.jpg

screenshots 2.jpg

screenshots 3.jpg

screenshots 4.jpg

Screenshots have been leaked. But the source video has been taken down and no further info has been posted yet.

Enjoy these while you can

Currently verifying which build it is from
    Edit: It is from Certain Affinity, not Splash Damage

First impressions look very Warframe in nature. Has base stats like Warframe, abilities, collect resources, do challenges.

right here .png
    Right here could be the actual first look at gameplay as this looks to be a screenshot of showing off Bumblebee's ability like Warframe

currency .png
    confirm.png
    Also first look at currency, I am assuming one regular and one premium like Warframe. This points heavily that microtransactions are most likely in the game. There is also a market, so I think we can confirm this game will have microtransactions, especially if it is F2P.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 12
  20. Soundlips

News Credits:
    So the text on Bumblebee's screen is Lorem Ispum, broken Latin, and does not translate into anything sensible for English

Phasellus ut consequat enim. Mauris vel aliquam est. Sed eu porttitor quam, vitae condimentum neque. Donec ornare, nulla nec tincidunt interdum, sapien arcu eleifend dui.

"For the bow of the mauris, the author of the life of the earth is equal, and there is no cartoon of chocolate. As a result of the boat. There is a certain amount of money. However, football is more innovative than life. Until he decorates, there is no tincidunt sometimes, the wisdom of the arc eleifend dui."

Man, that's some banger of a quote right there.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 6