Transformers Products to be Released in March, April and May 2006 by Hasbro

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Super_Megatron, Feb 23, 2006.

1. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

Yay! Shortround and Repugnus in April! (though we'll probably see them sooner, as we always do)

Ransack GT sounds promising, he's my favourite basic of the line so far, and a cool repaint would be a nice addition to the Cybertron line.

Also, can't wait for the new mold minicons, Primus and the new Beast Wars leaders!

2. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Nah, Ring Pops aren't expensive...:p 

3. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    I'm hyped for Excellion and Wing Saber, glad to know they're not too far off.

Just curious, has there been a release date announced for the LoC Sunstorm/Excellion/Thundercracker wave?

Also, if "Unicron Primus" is what everyone thinks it is, isn't that just an open invitation to scalpers to grab all the boxes with Unicron heads? :( 

4. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Looking forward to Ransack GT (remold), and the New mini-cons.
    Meh, to Primus, He'll most likely never see the light of day over in the U.K, so Ebay sellers will put em' up about double or triple the price, and the scalpers will easily pick up all the +Unicron head: Primus' and sell them on at extortionate prices, sigh, Hasbro, you should have just packaged every Primus with the Unicron Head.
    Oh well, It doesnt really matter to me, it just annoys me that the scalpers will make a killing with this.

5. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Can't wait for Soundwave and WWI Prime.

6. artiepants

artiepants Misses readable TF comics

News Credits:
    wow, they really seem to be hustling through the end of Cybertron, Wonder what they'll fill the late summer months to October with if anything.

7. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

My question is... when's the rerelease of 20th Prime?

8. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Gagga blagh blagh

News Credits:
    I know who Grindor, Highwire, and Sureshock are but who are Scrap Iron, Blastcharge, and Backblast?

9. Red Dragon

Red Dragon Yin and Yang

Another great year for TF's, can't wait to see what the color scheme for Ransack GT is.

As for scalpers, you guys could do what I do when I run into them in stores, if I see one of those pricks with at least 3 Unicron head Primus', I'll just snag one right out of his cart. I did that to one when I was trying to find Armada Tidal Wave, I love the look on their face, especially when they try to yell at you to justify their own pathetic life. We should be allowed to just beat the hell out of any scalpers we run into.

10. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Insert Clever Title Here

News Credits:
    Great batch of toys coming down the pipeline...my wallet officially hates my guts right now.

11. Mexi-Con

Mexi-Con ...Stop Me When I'm Lying

Ebay:
    Amen Brother! I HATE SCALPERS and HOARDERS! For God's sake, Wait for the next shipment before you friggin buy up all the TF's and then Scalp them on eBay!! :Gouki: 

I'm gonna need to work another job here for all these new goodies coming out!
    :banghead: 

12. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd be more excited (especially about the short time till Excillion) if my store weren't still getting case of Red Alert, Override, Hot Shot, and Thundercracker....

I $%&*ing hate my store sometimes.

13. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Speculation time:

We can guess that they'll probably be (a) a Minicon team and (b) not one of the teams that has already been used in the Minicon three-packs. I think we can also rule out the Street Speed Team, since their remolds were just used in Cybertron. That leaves us with three teams remaining, by my reckoning:

Sea Team
    Race Team
    Space Team

Based on the names, I'd be inclined to think it's not the Race Team. In addition, the Race Team are being used as pack-ins with Cybertron deluxes; doubt they'll be in a hurry to reuse those ones. That leaves the Space and Sea Teams. My guess? Much as I love the Sea Team, I'm thinking it'll be the Space Team, which hasn't had a wide-release repaint yet (not counting the rare set included with E-Ultra Magnus). I'd say Scrap Iron = Payload, Backblast = Sky Blast and Blastcharge = Astroscope.

This aside, looks like some interesting releases coming up. I'm actually looking forward to the new Minicon molds more than almost anything else, but the BWX stuff is going to be fun as well. Also seems that Tarantulas might be the rare figure of the BWX set, as he's getting phased out to make room for the leaders. As far as Quickmix, I'm guessing that'll be a later wave; after all, there's no listing for Deluxe Unicron at this point either, so we have at least one more wave of figures. Titanium...meh, still don't care. Primus, I'm really looking forward to and I'm glad I've got it pre-ordered for the Unicron head accessory.

14. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a feeling that one version of Primus will come with Unicron's head, and the other will come with a moon. Didn't Aaron Archer say at Botcon that there'll be a reason to get both versions? I assumed he meant the US vs. Japanese version, but maybe the US decided to put out both versions....

Just my theory.

Chris

15. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am completely unaware how Hasbro does case assortments so this may be totally wrong. Could it be that the two Primus listings are for a first stocking of the wave with the Unicron head and the second listing a stocking of the wave without the Unicron head? It was said that the Unicron head would be limited. Would a second wave of Primus show up as a separate wave of Supreme figures without the Unicron head or as the same? It looks like the product codes are different so that is what I could be way off.

16. Devastator001

Devastator001 Prepare for Devastation TFW2005 Supporter

My wallet is screaming bloody murder right now after reading the release dates for these figures. Five of the six last Cybertron figures to be release between March and May. May will be the most expensive month. Come June, at least I'll breathe a little easier. :)  At least the Alternators will be slowing down in the second quarter of the year.

17. SCOURGE33

SCOURGE33 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hasbro Cybertron Voyager Class Wave 5 slated for a March release.
    80919 Voyager Soundwave

yep realy can't wait for March what a way to say happy b-day to me with a nice Soundwave :thumbs2: 

Maybe that WW Optimus Prime when it comes out :cool: 

18. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    I have to agree with Scantron about the molds used for Scrap Iron, Blastcharge, and Backblast. The Space Team is the only not-recently-used Mini-Con team that fits the names. Unless of course, these are new molds...

But I think Hasbro would rather pimp their newest mold as team, like the new ones being released with Ransack GT. Speaking of which, I still want him to be a Wheelie homage.

I hope I'm not the only person that thinks phasing only Tarantulas out of the Beast Wars 10th assortment is stupid. Wouldn't it make sense to produce an equal number of Transmutate parts, rather than less of one part?

I'm undecided on the Titaniums. The only one I know for a fact I'm getting is the transforming War Within Optimus.

19. Infosaur

Infosaur Well-Known Member

Has this already been answered,,, Is the US getting Alt. Blaster?

20. asurada001

asurada001 Well-Known Member

Time to pray any stores that will have promotion discounts while these toys are there ....