Transformers prime: What new Characters do you think they will bring in?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by exoduselita, Dec 31, 2011.

1. DinoFreakUSA

DinoFreakUSA Well-Known Member

Shattered Glass Ravage as Raf's computer and pet.

2. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

I know I wrote these guys but I like also for Prime to bring in one's that aren't that well known like

Beachcomber
    Reflector

3. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

Well it was teased that at least two Autobots will be joining the cast for season 2. And I'm guessing one of them will likely be the return of Jacky WheelDrift.

As for the second, I want to say Ironhide, because he's getting a Cy-verse toy, and a Commander one at that.
    Also, Ironhide could end up being depicted as an old war vet type(Not like Kup old, but experience old.) who maybe would assume temporary command of the team until they get Optimus back.

As for just a wild pick to throw out there...Movie Wheelie.

4. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    I really think we need Armada Cyclonus and Demolishor in this. Have Cyclonus be like The Joker, and Demolishor start out as being extremely loyal to Megatron, but then having doubts in him and maybe eventually joining the Autobots.

5. EmbraceThePurpl

EmbraceThePurpl Raisin man

Maybe some new characters never done before?

6. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

add thunderblast as his fangirl starscream with a female decepticon fan club fighting over him is what we need,:rock . then thundercracker and skywarp can swoop in wisk them both off there feet with there manly awesomeness and leave starscream with nothing. :cry :lol 

7. OMEGAB10

OMEGAB10 Active Member

i want spike to be in it LOL jk insecticons mofuka

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Sure why not.

Which transformer is his sidekick gonna be then?

9. sonicwing

sonicwing Well-Known Member

I thought there'll be at least 3 new Autobots for Season 2. I personally think they'll be adding a flyer to the Autobot team.

10. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would like that even more.

11. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    Maybe Hooligan?

12. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Here's my ideas!

Autobots:

Prowl: An old friend of Optimus who's logical mind and cold whos' often strict with things in life. Voiced by Jeff Bennet

Ironhide: A war vetren who's seasoned experences made him into a very formidable fighter. Voiced by Gary Chalk.

Jazz: Another old friend of Optimus who's mellow and cool nature helped them out of very difficult situations. Voiced by Phil LaMarr.

Que: An eccentric,kind and often frilzzled inventor who helps the Autobots into making new weapons and new devices,which he oftens get on Ratchet's nerves. Voiced by Jimmy Zoppi who voiced Professer Oak in Pokemon.

Minerva: A brave hearted and compassonate medic who strives to bring peace to her fellow comrades and even to enemies since she doesn't take pleasure of suffereing on either side despit the Decepticons foul deeds. Voiced by Hayden Welch

The Wreckers:

Ultra Magnus: A brave determind former Leader of the Wreckers who still keeps up the fight against the Decepticons and can certainly deal with it! Voiced by Jeff Bennet.

Whirl: An almost computer like comunications expert who's more machine then the rest of the transformers. Voiced by Brian Posehn.

Rattletrap (Rattrap) : A pessimestic complaining demolition expert/spy who's mouth can turn even his allies against him. Voiced by Scott MicNeil.

Jetfire: A fomar Decepticon who strives to help the Autobots wth Air support. Voiced by David Kaye.

Alpha Trion. Optimus's former mentor who still watches over Cybertron as it rebilds itself. Voiced by Ian MicKellan.

The Dynobots:

Grimlock: A caculating embittered and violent warrior who's resentful of Optimus and his decisons.Voiced by Fred Tatascore.

Swoop: A spirtual and quiet second in command who's Grimlocks oldeset and trusted friend. Voiced by Billy Crudup who voiced Prince Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke.

Snarl: A good natured medic who helps keeps friends and team together thorugh his honesty and understanding despite hardships. Voiced by Eric Stuart who voiced Brock in the first few seasons of Pokemon.

Sludge: A dim witted warrior who's loyalty and eargerness to be strong for the Dynobots and his leader is very high. Voiced by Bill Fagerbakke.

Slug: A demoltions expert and loudmouth bully who gets into confrontations with Grimlock often. Voiced by Neil Ross.

Decepticons:

Shockwave: A cold and cruel Scientest who plans to overthrow MEgatron and lead the Decepticons in the name of logic. He's alos Grimlock's sworn nemisis for the experaments that Shockwave inflicted on the Dinobots. Voiced by Ron Perlmen.

The Insecticons: Insect warriors created by Shockwave for his own army.

Shrapnal: The sadistic general of the sea based Insecticon units.Voiced by Dee Bradly Baker.

Bombshell: The brutish general of the land based Insecticon unit.Voiced by John Di Maggio

Kickback: The loony cheerful general of the air based Insecticon unit, Voiced by Martin Short.

Airachnid used to be one of Shockwave's generals but she left to prusue her own goals. She was also on of Shockwave's experaments.

Flatline: A mad medic who mentored Knockout and made horrific surguries. Voiced by Mark Hamill.

Barricade: A dangerous stealthy scout who's tough on his comrades when it comes to dicsapline. Voiced by Keith David.

Dezaras: A sophestcated general of Megatron;s army who has a michavillen triat going on...yessss..Voiced by David Kaye.

Cyclonus: An honrable though deadly warrior who questions his place among the Decepticons. Voicec by Michal Dobsin.

Slipstream: A sarcastic,devious and seductive Seeker with great disgust to her brother Starscream. Voiced by Tara Strong.

Other:

Primus: The creator of all the Transformers.Voiced by Michal Dorn.

The Fallen: The betrayer of the 13 and loyal servent to Unicron.Voiced by Lee Tocker.

13. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Strika. How's about a girl on this show who's not a twig? Plus this show could use another Decepticon who's genuinely loyal to Megatron. Also because I say it every time: Movie-style Jetfire for the 'Bots.

14. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Autobot Regulars:
    Perceptor and Jazz
    Guests:
    Springer (hmm..... wonder who his VA will be?)
    Ultra Magnus
    Dinobots
    Mentioned:
    Ironhide
    Defensor
    Jetfire
    Silverbolt
    Sideswipe
    Prowl

Decepticons:
    Thundercracker (Su-47)
    Skywarp (MiG)
    Slipstream (F35)
    Lugnut (big-ass bomber or else)
    Bruticus
    Demolishor (we need more Decepticon Yes-Men!)
    Shockwave
    Blackout
    Vehicon Heavy (pick-up)
    Dropkick (general to the above)
    Mentioned:
    Flatline
    Devastator and Constructicons
    Insecticons
    Blitzwing
    Cyclonus
    Astrotrain
    Coneheads

15. ken8kuhletz08

ken8kuhletz08 JKC

News Credits:
    Sentinel Prime will make his grand appearance in the show, as well as Wheeljack and Starscream together with some seekers.

16. sonicwing

Here's my idea for new characters for season 2:

Autobots[/U]
    Jazz
    Inferno
    Jetfire

Decepticons
    Shockwave
    Astrotrain
    Blackout
    Bludgeon
    Lugnut

17. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    I don't really want a lot of new characters until all of the characters we have now get some characterization. That said, I'd like to see Jetfire make an appearance in the show at some point.

18. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Autobots:
    Jazz
    Ultra Magnus
    Warpath
    Dinobots

Decepticons:
    Shockwave
    Cyclonus (reminiscent more of G1 than Armada)
    Blackout
    Black Shadow
    Thunderwing
    Straxus
    Sideways (Cybertron design-wise)
    Flatline (based on the ROTF/ToTF character)
    Tankor (BM-ish design)

Yeah, it's a long shot, but I'd love to see any of these guys get intro'd in Prime.

19. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

I've only seen one person want to see ELITA-ONE but alright. JAZZ is my second.

20. sonicwing

I'm still hoping that Jetfire would be a regular in the show.