Transformers Prime Sequel Quadrilogy

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Hot head prime, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Hot head prime

Hot head prime We think too much and feel too little

Episode 75: the Requiem Blaster

Fortress Maximus' ship mode landed in Autobot City's massive hangers. A crowd came to cheer for the return of their leader, Rodimus Prime. Jack met his mom and dad, Fowler

June: oh Jack. I've missed you
    Jack: I missed you too mom.
    June: now why didn't you tell me you were going on another planet, again? And what's this suit?
    Jack: long story actually.

Ultra Magnus: it's good to have you back Rodimus.
    Kup: now the cons will wish that they never were born.

As the crowd chatted, Nautica came bursting in

Nautica: Rodimus!
    Rodimus: what is it?
    Nautica: you have to see this. The Requiem Blaster. It's here, on Earth
    Rodimus: the Requiem Blaster? Here!?
    Nautica: yes.

Jack: what's this Requiem Blaster?
    Rodimus: it was the personal weapon of Megatronus Prime, one of the original 13. It was a weapon that had the power of a black hole and it was one of the most powerful weapons in the universe, so powerful that it's gravitational force made an entire planet. It was sent away after the age of primes and the Autobots and Decepticons founded in their struggle throughout the galaxy. Megatron tried to use it but was stopped by Optimus. It was presumed to be destroyed but now.
    Nautica: it was founded on a meteorite that feel last night.
    Rodimus: where is it?
    Nautica: currently it's being transported to Autobot City now by train
    Bee: can't you just, bridge it back here?
    Ratchet: perhaps but the power of the Requiem Blaster is so strong that it makes space bridges go haywire
    Ultra Magnus: I've sent a few auto troopers to protect the Requiem Blaster.
    Rodimus: it won't be enough I fear. The Decepticons will not stop until they get their hands on it.

Punishing One

Thrust: the Requiem Blaster?
    Cone head: yes sir.
    Thrust: I may not have the Star Saber but the Requiem Blaster, oooohhhh! I can destroy Darkmount and Starscream in a single shot and with it, I'm unstoppable! Hahahahahaha! Quickly now! Where is it!?
    Cone head: it's currently being transported via a system the humans call, trains
    Thrust: then I better hurry before my train leaves hahahaha!

Darkmount

Starscream: Shockwave, are the upgrades on Astrotrain done yet?
    Shockwave: soon starscream, soon.
    Starscream: good. If the Requiem Blaster is indeed in Autobot hands, we must hurry. Cyclonus, Scourge, Lugnut, Blitzwing, follow me. Seeker 5th division, take to the air.

Autobot City

Rodimus: say ratchet, when you said that the Requiem Blaster made space bridges go haywire, what did you mean?
    Ratchet: our pickup team was sent to the sun.
    Rodimus: oh.
    Ultra Magnus: we're here

A team of Autobots gathered. Ultra Magnus and his wreckers and Rodimus' team were there. Along with the four humans

Ratchet: you have 40 seconds. Go go!
    Rodimus: autobots, transform and roll out!

The Autobots transformed and the ran into the space bridge. They were on the desert. Then, the train arrived and stopped.

Auto trooper: Rodimus Prime sir.
    Rodimus: trooper.
    Auto trooper: the Requiem Blaster is in the back and we are currently transporting it to Autobot City.
    Rodimus: you did good soldier. Everyone mount up.

Thrust was flying over the clouds.

Thrust: oh I can't wait to get my hands on the Requiem Blaster. Hold on, Rodimus!? Oh scrap. I will need backup. Wait is that, Starscream!?!?

Starscream and a fleet of seekers, at least 200 came in.

Icy: the Requiem Blaster is in the 7th container Starscream. And Rodimus Prime is there
    Starscream: excellent. He will be my first test subject.
    Cyclonus: lord Starscream, look over there! It's Thrust!
    Starscream: thrust. Seekers, secure the Requiem Blaster. The four of you follow me.

Thrust: this day couldn't possibly get any worse.

Starscream appears out of the clouds

Thrust: scrap. I stand corrected.
    Starscream: thrust!!!!!!

The four chased thrust.

Thrust: sorry you must have me confused with some other Tetra Jet.

A massive battle in the skies ensued

Ironhide: woah.
    Arcee: Decepticons?
    Rodimus: yes. Everyone prepare for battle!

The seekers attacked the train. Auto troopers shot a few down but the Seekers were better. Then the Autobots came.

Ultra Magnus and Bulkhead smashed the seekers. Kup and Moon racer shot them, Jetfire was having an aerial fight. Ironhide and Warpath fired, Arcee sliced the seekers who landed. Jack and that rest mounted the machine guns. Rodimus put on his Powermaster armor and destroyed the last of them.

Miko: woo-hoo!
    Moon racer: alright!
    Ironhide: up high
    Warpath: down low
    Jetfire: take that Decepti-creeps.

Starscream and company arrived.

Rodimus: give it up Starscream. Your army is destroyed and you're all alone.
    Starscream: hahahahahaha. The seekers were there to test you. This, is the real threat. Say hello to, Astrotrain.

In the distance, a large train with 2 locomotive and in the back, was a huge rail gun like the Schwerer Gustav. Vehicons there mounted the machine guns and attacked.

Starscream: fall back to Astrotrain!

The Decepticons made it to Astrotrain.

Starscream: scrap them!

The vehicons fired the dark energon-liquid chaos mix and it was devastating.

Rodimus: backup.

Just a few hundred meters in front of the train was a battalion of Auto Troopers and 2 omega sentinels

Rodimus: put up some speed. If we can get get to the backup we might stand a chance

Cyclonus: our machine guns are out of range
    Starscream: haha, its no big deal. Prepare the Cobalt shell
    Lugnut: yes sir!

Lugnut loaded a big and heavy artillery shell. Then Starscream sat and aimed.

Computer: liquid chaos infusion complete
    Starscream: let's see what this baby can do.

Starscream fired. It was loud. The shell made a dark black lightning and cloud and it hid the auto trooper line. It was obliterated. Troops, tanks, sentinels, all gone.

Rodimus: that was unexpected.
    Ultra Magnus: brace yourselves!

Astrotrain hit and the vehicons and autobots fired at each other. The vehicons mounted the machine guns and the autobots train was starting to get torn.

Starscream: reload!

Rodimus: get the Requiem Blaster to the front
    Auto trooper: yes sir

Astrotrain got closer to the autobots train. Then Starscream pointed the railway gun.

Starscream: goodbye suckers

The shot removed all the train components from number 4. The autobots train moved a bit forward. Arcee got the Requiem Blaster. Rodimus got up and he jumped. He used the Star Saber and unleashed an energy wave at Astrotrain. He flew back. The autobots cheered. But as a strange sound was heard, the cheers stopped. Astrotrain was in ship mode.

Miko: that thing can, fly!?
    Raf: oh scrap.

The vehicons fired. Then, Astrotrain flew away.

Jetfire: what happened?
    Jsck: why have they left?
    Rodimus: I don't know but keep your eyes peeled.
    Ironhide: rodimus!

Blitzwing came in and fired ice missiles at the trains wheels.

Astrotrain was in train mode and it crashed into the autobots train, knocking it off the tracks.

The autobots got up and saw Astrotrain in robot mode. He was a giant, even by transformers standard and he towered over everyone, including Rodimus at a height of nearly 200 feet tall, armed with dozens of machine guns, he fired. The autobots covered.

Jack: that thing can transform!?
    Ultra Magnus: it can now.

Starscream: astrotrain, incinerate them!
    Astrotrain: as, you wish, Starscream.

Astrotrain fired. The vehicons started to move forward. But then, cone heads started to come and attack.

Thrust: the Requiem Blaster is mine!!!
    Starscream: over my dead body.

A cone head grabbed the Requiem blaster in its coffin box and flew up. Rodimus flew up and shot the cone head dead.

Arcee: rodimus

*pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew*

Cyclonus: come here autobots.
    Scourge: reload!

The railway gun fired and it was catastrophic. The autobots were surrounded on two sides and the vehicons were closing in.

In the sky, Rodimus, Starscream and Thrust were fighting over the Requiem Blaster. Starscream fired shots, Thrust counter strikes and Rodimus unleashed an energy wave. Then, Starscream did the same and fired. Rodimus was hit in the back by Thrust but he flew. He unleashed a barrage of everything he has in his arsenal.

Then, the Requiem Blaster fell. Rodimus and Thrust grabbed it. Rodimus kicked Thrust away. Starscream and Rodimus struggled but Rodimus won and he fired it at the vehicons, creating a massive crater.

He landed and so did Starscream. Rodimus pointed it at the decepticons

Starscream: retreat!

Thrust: fall back!

The autobots cheered as gunships arrived to carry them home

And that's how episode 75 ends

2. Hot head prime

Episode 76: decoy in Micron

Dream and memory

Yoketron: peace. It's often at time that peace requires great suffering.
    Arcee: optimus would agree.
    Yoketron: ah yes. In this war, you have suffered much. I will teach you. Observe

Yoketron lifted the furniture with no hands. The furniture then flew across the room and down.

Arcee: woah how did you?
    Yoketron: Ashra.
    Arcee: ash-ra?
    Yoketron: it is the light side of Impetu. A force. Eternally at odds with its dark counterpart, Dagor. We exterminated the last of its followers long ago. Here is your dormitory. Your new classmates
    - hi.
    - how are you?
    - a new classmate!?
    Night Bird: great. More sheep
    Yoketron: Asha. We talked about this.
    Night Bird: sorry master
    Yoketron: get some rest, all of you. First lesson starts in 1 astro hour.

Jack: arcee? Arcee!
    Arcee: wh, what? Oh. Sorry Jack.
    Jack: we have to find the cons. Who knows what he could be doing down here in Micron.
    Arcee: then, hop on.

Arcee transformed and drove.

Rodimus: this is Rodimus to Arcee. Do you read?
    ..............................................................................
    Rodimus: scrap. Ultra Magnus, do you read?
    Ultra Magnus: yes Rodimus. I'm afraid I don't have any luck.
    Rodimus: grimlock.
    Grimlock: no luck Rodimus.

Rodimus: what could those decepticons be up to?
    Bee: probably digging graves.
    Wheelie: yeah. You have the Star Saber and the Requiem Blaster. Even Unicron would scrap his tailpipes.
    Rodimus: what about you, Ironhide, Warpath, Ratchet?
    All three: no luck.
    Rodimus: let's move there.
    Bee: Rodimus, I have to ask. Is sending Arcee along with just Jack alone, won't make them an easier target?
    Rodimus: you know Arcee, Bee.

Arcee's side of the story

Arcee saw Night Bird above a cliff.

Arcee: night bird.
    Night bird: go.

Night Bird jumped and pulled out her light saber. Arcee and Night Bird fought. Night Bird threw cybonic plague shurikens and Arcee fired. Then Night Bird attacked. Both of them fought at such quick pace it looked like flashes. Then, Arcee was punched, Night Bird put her sword in her neck but Jack fired. Night Bird didn't had time to react properly and Arcee kicked her and pushed her light saber away.

Night Bird: I surrender.

Arcee put Night Bird in chains.

Night Bird: so, this is the human you often talked about. Wonder what would've happened if I, stepped on him.
    Arcee: shut it, Night Bird.
    Night Bird: oh, still haven't forgotten hmm?
    Arcee: Rodimus, I caught the decepticon assassin Night Bird.

Rodimus: alright. I will meet you at the rendezvous coordinates.

Night Bird: ah, Rodimus Prime. The one who used his friends name as a way of honoring him. Is he, honoring you like he did his friend.
    Arcee: shut it Night Bird.
    Night Bird: anger I see. Didn't master Yoketron teach you-

Arcee pushed her and pointed her gun at Night Bird.

Jack: arcee, stop. Remember the mission.

Arcee pulled Night Bird up and pushed her.

Arcee: go.

Jack: the way she talked, she knows you. What's between you two?
    Arcee: it's a very long story. But to put it simply, after the war, I met a stranger named Yoketron. He helped me find peace as well as train me as a cyber ninja. Night Bird was, a rival student. Both of us good and promising, but Yoketron saw a darkness in Night Bird. She was rough around the edges but a natural nonetheless

Flashback

It was training. Arcee and Night Bird dueled. Night bird lost. Arcee offered a hand but she refused

Night Bird: again

Night Bird lost again

Night Bird: again!

Arcee struck and Night Bird blocked. Night Bird used powder and kicked Arcee. She then struck and struck and punched and landed a hit. She was about to kill Arcee but Yoketron saved Arcee and beated Night Bird

Yoketron: you must remove your anger and hatred from your spark, Asha

Night Bird got up and struck. Yoketron deflected and deflected. He then pushed her and unleashed a force wind.

Yoketron: forgive me Asha.
    Night Bird: I don't need you. I don't need anyone. I will succeed and be the best and I will not be stopped!

Arcee: Overtime, she secretly learned the dark side, Dagor that the cyber ninjas wanted to stop. She unleashed a purge that killed nearly every cyber ninja. I and a few survived.

Jack: wow.
    Arcee: yeah. What are you doing here Night Bird?
    Night Bird: hunting.
    Arcee: for what?
    Night Bird: traitors.
    Arcee: you can't even stop your own soldiers from deserting, what makes you think you can a war.
    Night Bird: we have plans within plans within plans.
    Jack: ooookay.

Rodimus and his team was waiting for them at a stadium.

Rodimus: arcee, you arrived. Is this the prisoner?
    Arcee: yes.

Then they were attacked by vehicons. Night Bird freed herself and sliced Arcee. She used a force wind to throw Rodimus aside. Bee, Wheelie, Ironhide and Warpath were outnumbered and worse of all was Night Bird. They fought

In her mind, Arcee had another flashback

It was dark. Rubble, fire and smoke everywhere. Arcee struggled. She saw a classmate get killed.

Night Bird: move out.

Arcee crawled forward to Yoketron, who was dying.

Arcee: master Yoketron
    Yoketron: arcee, *cough cough*
    Arcee: master, *sobs* if only I could've done something.
    Yoketron: you did all you could. Here

Yoketron struggled but he removed his helmet

Yoketron: take my helmet. Wear it. Promise me, that you will keep the legacy of Ashra alive. Promise, me, Ar-cee *dies*

Then, Arcee saw the ghost of Yoketron.

Yoketron: wake up, young one
    Arcee: master.
    Yoketron: it's not your time yet. Go, Arcee. Your friends need you.

Arcee got up and she unleashed boulders at the vehicons. She got her light saber

Arcee: this is between you and me, Night Bird.
    Night Bird: revenge is not the way of Ashra
    Arcee: this isn't revenge. I'm not fighting you as a cyber ninja but as an Autobot.

Night Bird attacked. Arcee blocked with her Targetmaster and light saber. Night Bird struck and pushed her back. Both stopped, then Night Bird stuck, Arcee blocked.
    Night Bird attacked again and Arcee blocked but Night Bird pushed her. Then Arcee kicked her and jumped and struck her blade and targetmaster.
    Arcee fired and Night Bird blocked. Night Bird rushed forward and Arcee blocked and Night Bird struck again, Arcee blocked with her Targetmaster. Arcee then struck her and Night Bird attacked but Arcee pushed her light saber away and put hers on Night Bird's neck.

Night Bird: hehehehe hahahaha! You thought the Decepticons wanted to do anything with Minicons? You're mistaken
    Rodimus: what are you talking about?

A portal opened and out came Malgor firing. Night Bird kicked Arcee and she grabbed her light saber.

Night Bird: I was the distraction. Sayonara losers

Rodimus: distraction. But that would mean, oh scrap. All units to Autobot City. Now!

Autobot City

Autobot City was under attack. Astrotrain fired shots and killed Auto Troopers.

Hot Shot: fall back men!

Astrotrain fired a shot that killed Hot Shot
    He tore the walls and in came Starscream, Cyclonus and Scourge. A vehicon presented the Requiem Blaster to him

Starscream: finally. The Requiem Blaster is mine!

Rodimus and the rest came to Autobot City.

Rodimus: the Requiem Blaster!
    Starscream: not one step closer, Rodimus Prime

Rodimus and the autobots held ground.

Starscream: let's test this baby shall we?
    Rodimus: no!

Starscream fired but Brawn came in front of the fire. Brawn's spark was destroyed.

Starscream: such power.
    Shockwave: starscream, an uprising has happened. We need you.
    Starscream: ugh. Astrotrain transform
    Astrotrain: your wish, is my command.
    Starscream: I will accept your surrender or your extinction tomorrow Rodimus Prime.

And that's how episode 76 ends

3. Hot head prime

Episode 77: battle of New York

Rodimus was in a room. Perceptor and other scientists put in energized energon into the Forge of Solus Prime

Perceptor: it is done, Rodimus.
    Rodimus: good.

Ultra Magnus entered the room

Rodimus: Ultra Magnus.
    Ultra Magnus: you called me, Rodimus?
    Rodimus: yes. I want you to prepare every autobot ready for combat in 2 astro hours.
    Ultra Magnus: yes sir.

The troops prepared. A forging sound was heard

Arcee: where's Rodimus?
    Ultra Magnus: I don't know. Said he was, making something

Rodimus appeared with a golden colored shield.

Arcee: wow
    Bee: what is that?
    Rodimus: I call it the Skyboom Shield. After Perceptor re-energized the Forge of Solus Prime, I made this shield to combat the power of the Requiem Blaster. Let's hope it does the trick.

War Room

Rodimus: how many are we?
    Ultra Magnus: 2 million in infantry, about a million tanks, 1 and a half million jet auto troopers and 100 omega sentinels.
    Rodimus: hmm. And the Decepticons?
    Ultra Magnus: they outnumber us 4-1
    Kup: then it is an even fight.
    Rodimus: Ultra Magnus, you and the wreckers will take the 5th and 6th army here in the Eastern Side. Grimlock will take the 7th and 9th army here. The 10th and 11th army will fight in the Front. I will fight Starscream. Our biggest threat is Astrotrain's railway cannon and the Requiem Blaster. Be careful. Dismissed.

Outside, Rodimus met Perceptor

Rodimus: perceptor, I want you to work with the rest of the science division and Hi-Q on this.
    Perceptor: what is this, may I ask?
    Rodimus: let's just say, something that will help us win this battle

Punishing One

Thrust: we are gathered here today to witness my glorious rise to power as the true leader of the decepticons. You all are my instruments of destruction and today we will annihilate Starscream's retched spark from existence and help me assert my rightful place. To victory!

The cone heads flew off to earth

Rodimus stood on a stage with hundreds of thousands of Auto Troopers in front of him.

Rodimus: today we are gathered here to defend our second home. We lost many brothers in arms. We lost homes, family, and especially our planet, Cybertron. But today, we fight for our second home, Earth. Today, at the edge of our hope, at our extinction, we have chosen not only to believe in ourselves but in all of us. There is not a soldier, bot or femme here that shall stand alone. The Decepticons are the monsters that stand at our door. And today, we will answer that call and fight for our home. Today, we are cancelling our extinction!

Auto Troopers: yeah!

The autobots prepared. The space bridge opened.

Darkmount

Windblade: as you requested, a legion of Camien Knights are here my lord
    Starscream: good. Ah Shockwave, have the rebellion leaders been executed?
    Shockwave: yes starscream.
    Starscream: good. Prepare my army for a second assault at Autobot City.
    Vehicon: lord starscream. Autobots have attacked.
    Starscream: here!?
    Vehicon: yes my lord.
    Starscream: ugh Soundwave, open the space bridges and bring my army, Saurok, I need your marauders, Lugnut, Blitzwing, prepare Astrotrain. We annihilate them now!

Auto troopers came in blasting. The vshicon fortifications had barely time to prepare. The Decepticon tank and cruisers came out of the space bridges and fired.

The Wreckers came aboard an Omega Sentinel and they wrecked the Vehicons

The Dinobots came out and transformed into dinosaurs. The vehicon machine guns barely held them back.

The Camien army too came out, led by the mistress of flame.

Knockout and Red Alert came to attend to the wounded

*Boom*

Knockout: hey! I'm a doctor!
    - sorry! My bad.

And omega sentinel came and punched one Decepticon omega sentinel. The Decepticon one fell back and the Autobot omega sentinel punched and punched. But it was sniper shot with a cobalt from Astrotrain.

Astrotrain fought 3 omega sentinels. It punched one and ripped the spark of another and shot it from the inside. Blitzwing then used the railway gun to hit an omega sentinel and shot it.

Icy: lugnut, reload
    Lugnut: hey, it's very heavy.
    Icy: vehicons, man the machine guns, astrotrain, transform into ship mode
    Angry: and then we can cruzh ze auzobotz
    Random: oh and maybe we can sing a song while Luggynut carries a cobalt ahahahahaha!

Astrotrain transformed and wrecked havoc.
    Cyclonus and Scourge came with reinforcements. The railway gun then fired at an omega sentinel and it was destroyed.

Random: oh la-la that was awesome! Reload!
    Lugnut: oh come on!

On Darkmount, Saurok saw that the situation wasn't in Decepticon favour. He made a spear out of lightning and threw it

Arcee: watch out!

The lightning struck and the autobots were pushed. Then, Saurok appeared before the wreckers, Arcee and Chromia, Jack and the rest of the humans

Jack: arcee, you know this con?
    Arcee: yeah. His name is Saurok. He's not to be messed with.
    Saurok: you autobots are persistent, I will give you that.
    Wheeljack: how tough can this scaly scrap heap be?

Wheeljack attacked but Saurok merely slapped him

Saurok: is that the best you can do?
    Wheeljack: okay. He's a bit tougher than I expected
    Arcee: everyone, we attack at once

Windblade saw the Mistress of Flame and she transformed and attacked. She transformed and both femmes fought.

Starscream came with the Requiem Blaster

Starscream: prepare to die, auto scum!

He fired the Requiem Blaster at autobot omega sentinels and ships. He then blew several buildings. Then, Rodimus Prime in his Powermaster armor was there

Rodimus: that's enough Starscream!
    Starscream: Rodimus Prime. Let's see a weapon of the primes kill a prime, shall we!?

Starscream fired at Rodimus

Starscream: hahahahahahaha wait what!

Starscream: but how!?
    Rodimus: you like it, Starscream? I call it the Skyboom Shield. Specifically made to resist the blast of the Requiem Blaster.
    Starscream: but do you have enough for everyone!?

Starscream fired at random. Starscream killed a few but Rodimus managed to save a majority.

Starscream: let's do this, the old fashioned way. Soundwave!

A space bridge portal opened and Starscream threw the Requiem Blaster in. He pulled out his swords and attacked

Rodimus pulled out his and blocked. Then Starscream flew back and released a red energy X. Rodimus blocked with the Skyboom Shield but he was pushed back. Starscream's swords began to glow black with a red edge

Starscream: you know, it's funny. I always thought that dark energon mixed with other chemicals during the Great War was the ultimate ammunition and firepower but Liquid Chaos, untainted, hehehe. One barrel of it is worth more than an entire mountain!
    Rodimus: are we talking or fighting?
    Starscream: if it's your wish I will grant it

Starscream fired a shot from his null ray cannons and Rodimus fired. It exploded. Rodimus unleashed an X and Starscream did too. It exploded again but Starscream fired another one. He transformed and searched.

Starscream: where are you Rodimus Prime! Show yourself!
    Rodimus: right here!

Rodimus pushed Starscream into Darkmount. The vehicons fired but Rodimus fired at them, killing them. Both took out their swords but the roof exploded. Thrust and cone heads were there

Thrust: starscream, my old friend. And you, Rodimus Prime, thank you for weakening yourselves and making my job easier hahahahahahaha!

And that's how episode 77 ends

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  4. Hot head prime

Episode 78: liberation

Thrust: concentrate fire on Starscream!

Starscream blocked.

Starscream: I need backup at once! Somebody? Anybody!?
    Thrust: don't bother Starscream! You're all alone. Now stand still so that I can kill you!
    Starscream: it would take more than a few worthless traffic cones to kill me, Thrust!

Windblade heard the call but was tackled by Fire Star

Saurok heard it but was kicked in the head by Arcee.

Cyclonus: astrotrain, get to Darkmo-

*boom boom boom boom boom*

The omega sentinels and human jets fired on Astrotrain

Starscream blocked. Rodimus used the Skyboom Shield to defend himself and he saved Starscream

Starscream: well you're the last person I'd expect to come to my rescue
    Rodimus: oh I'm not saving you

Both fought against the cone heads

In the ground, Fortress Maximus came with Masteri reinforcements but were met by Scorponok and Nebuloun Venomtroopers.

Fort Max: I don't have time for you, old man
    Scorponok: you will have plenty of time in the afterlife

The cone heads attacked. Then, Thrust fired a shot. Starscream kicked Rodimus to throw fire and he was unconscious

Thrust: using an autobot as a shield? Why doesn't that surprise me?
    Starscream: and you know what's more unsurprising? You hiding behind cheap knockoffs.

Thrust fired and fired until he fired Starscream's sword away. Then, the cone heads grabbed him. Starscream saw Soundwave and Shockwave. Soundwave nodded.

Thrust: don't worry. I'll tell them you died valiantly. This will be painless. Now, name me your successor!
    Starscream: oh, puh-lease

Starscream threw a cone head away and fired another one

Starscream: now!

Soundwave and Shockwave came with a new batch of vehicons. Soundwave had the Requiem Blaster and he killed cone heads, Shockwave fired at the cone heads. Then, a space bridge opened and out came Slipstream and more vehicons.

Thrust: no. No! You're ruining everything!
    Starscream: thrust.
    Thrust: no please. Spare me!
    Starscream: oh I will but that won't. Soundwave, now!

Soundwave opened a space bridge portal and Starscream kicked Thrust into it. On the other side was a black hole. Thrust was being pulled in

Thrust: no! All power to the thrusters!

After some time, Thrust managed to get out of the black holes pull.

On Earth

Starscream: hahahahahaha, foolish moron. Ah, Rodimus. I almost forgot you were here. Now, prepare to meet Primus.

Starscream grabbed the Requiem Blaster and fired but Rodimus blocked with the Skyboom Shield and flew away.

Rodimus: Perceptor, when can it be ready?
    Perceptor: soon Rodimus soon. We just need more time

Starscream: rodimus!!!!!!

Starscream unleashed an energy X but Rodimus blocked. Then, Soundwave was in his back and fired the Requiem Blaster while Starscream fired his null ray cannons. Rodimus blocked the Requiem Blaster blast with the Skyboom Shield and the null ray with his star saber blade. He transformed into flying truck mode and flew away. Starscream and Soundwave chased after him and Slipstream followed.

On the ground, space bridges opened and Eukarian spider drones walked out. Shockwave jumped and landed and transformed.

Windblade punched Fire Star and kicked her and unleashed her signature move, the hurricane winds. The mistress was alone

Grimlock tore a vehicon. Spittor, the Decepticon frog former attacked. He ate some corpses and released them. They exploded. Grimlock went into dinosaur mode and attacked. Spittor jumped and kicked but Grimlock unleashed fire on him and tail kicked him and tore his body apart.

The wreckers and Arcee and throw humans were beaten by Saurok, though he too suffered tremendous damage

Saurok: *pant pant pant*
    Grimlock: we're here to help

The Dinobots came to help the autobots.

Saurok: scrap this.

Starscream, Soundwave and Slipstream pursued Rodimus. Rodimus flew and flew but was cornered by Seekers and Astrotrain. Rodimus unleashed a star saber energy blast which destroyed the seekers and he fled. But Astrotrain fired his lasers and Rodimus was wounded.

Starscream: there is no escape Rodimus. Death is your only choice.
    Rodimus: even if I die, more will take my place and-
    Starscream: oh just shut up! I have the Requiem Blaster. I have the largest army and navy in galactic history. No one will rise up against me!

Then, a space bridge portal opened and out came a giant Autobot ship. But it was no ordinary autobot ship. It transformed and it was, none other than, Metroplex.

*play Narnia battle theme*

Starscream had a flashback to Metroplex smashing Megatron on Cybertron.

Rodimus climbers onto Metroplex's shoulder

Metroplex: Metroplex heeds the call of the last Prime.

Warpath: oh yeah. Metroplex!
    Wheelie: by Primus.
    Arcee: wow
    Jack: oh my,
    Miko: incredible

Knockout: impressive

Shockwave: impossible.
    Lugnut: 0_0
    Scourge: big
    Cyclonus: load cobalt now!

Metroplex: awaiting orders, Rodimus Prime
    Rodimus: Percy, ready.
    Percy: yes
    Rodimus: Metroplex take this sword

Metroplex grabbed a train from a space bridge portal and it transformed into a sword.

Rodimus: and destroy the Decepticon fortress in the center of the city
    Metroplex: as you wish.

Starscream: Decepticons, fire!

Troops, tanks, walkers, cruisers did nothing. Metroplex stepped on the tanks, including their general Tankor.

Metroplex rushed to Darkmount. Auto troopers had hope in them back again.

Astrotrain fired the cobalt but Rodimus blocked it with the Skyboom Shield and Metroplex punched Astrotrain away.

Rodimus flew up. Then, Starscream fired from behind.

Starscream: get away from my fortress of mass destruction.

Starscream fired and Rodimus blocked. Jetfire tried to help but Starscream kicked him away.

Ratchet: Ultra Magnus, do you read?
    Ultra Magnus: yes. What is it Ratchet?
    Ratchet: we are sending you force field generators. Surround Darkmount with it for in the case that it was destroyed, it will take all of the island
    Ultra Magnus: understood ratchet

Starscream fired and Rodimus blocked.

Starscream: I will destroy you and the autobots and then, the galaxy will be mine!
    Rodimus: oh just shut up

Starscream fired but Rodimus pushed him to Darkmount. Metroplex came near Darkmount

Starscream: if I cannot save my life fortress, at least I'll have the satisfaction of killing you, Rodimus
    Rodimus Prime

Ultra Magnus: force field 1 complete
    Arcee: force field 2 complete
    Jack: three done
    Grimlock: 4 is finished

Metroplex struck Darkmount at its core. Darkmount was exploding. Then, he punched Starscream and grabbed Rodimus.

Starscream: noooo!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Darkmount exploded. The Decepticons retreated.

Rodimus was safe and the autobots were coming to him. Then, lasers were fired. It was Starscream in his jet mode

Starscream: you have interfered with my plans for the last time!!!!!

Metroplex tried to grab Starscream but he was too quick. Starscream unleashed dark lightning which attacked anyone. Rodimus grabbed the Skyboom shield and attacked. He punched Starscream and shot his wings and thrusters. Starscream fell

Starscream: what are you waiting for, Rodimus Prime? Do it.

Rodimus destroyed his null ray cannons

Rodimus: that would be the easy way out, Starscream. You don't deserve it

And that's how episode 78 ends

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  5. Hot head prime

Episode 79: the trial of Starscream

Rodimus: trial. Do we really have to do this?
    Jack: earth wants it and whether I like it or not, it's gonna happen.
    Rodimus: alright. Ironhide, how's the security?
    Ironhide: pretty tight, Rodimus.
    Rodimus: let's go, Jack.

A large ship was above New York. It was Metroplex. There, the trial of Starscream was to happen. Metroplex landed near Liberty Island.

A small group of auto trooper guards came to Starscream's cell

Auto trooper#1: this, my friends, you shall always remember as the day I caught the Decepticon leader, Starscream.
    Auto trooper#2: wasn't that Rodimus Prime?
    Auto trooper#1: you see, I did all the work and he took all the credit.
    Auto trooper#2: riiiight.
    Auto trooper: you see, friend I, heroically stopped this menace, once and for allll-

Starscream grabbed him and hissed. The guards pointed guns at him.

Starscream: guard, I wish to send a message.

A ship landed at Metroplex's bay. Auto troopers and human soldiers came out. And along with them came Starscream, in chains.

Female auto trooper: Rodimus Prime sir, a message has come from you.
    Rodimus: Huh really? From whom?
    Femme auto trooper: from Starscream.
    Rodimus: starscream!?
    Femme auto trooper: yes sir.

Jack: what could this be about?
    Rodimus: let's take it in

Rodimus walked into the room filled with autobot leaders. Ultra Magnus, Kup, Dai Atlas and more

Rodimus played the message

Starscream: I am afraid that my trial here on earth will be met with biased and lies on me and thus I can't get a, fair trial. As such, I ask that Rodimus Prime speak as my defense. After all, in my experience, only a friend or a rival can know you as much as yourself *evil smile*

Ultra Magnus: he cannot be serious.
    Rodimus: I don't know what Starscream is up to, but I'm sure he has a plan. Ultra Magnus, increase security. We'll play your game, Starscream.

The trial

Starscream walked to the stage. The people ( cybertronians, humans, minicons) there whispered and murmured. Ironhide, Warpath, Bee, Wheelie, Arcee and Drift acted as his guards. Rodimus spoke to him.

Rodimus: are you sure about this, Starscream? You really want me, the bot who captured you, as your voice of defense?
    Starscream: oh please. I don't give a quintesson's scrap about who my defender is but my concern is that anti Decepticon propaganda has been bombarded at the people and my trail will be a, how do the humans call it, a sham I think. And I know that you are trying to live up to Optimus Prime's example and from reports I can gather that you are noble enough to ensure that the process is done, properly. Despite your, personal feelings towards me, hehe

The trial commenced

Judge: Starscream of Vos, you stand accused of crimes against Cybertron, Earth, Velocitron, Caminus, Eukaris, Animatros, Gigantion, Planet X, minicon moon and the many other planets and civilizations of the Milky Way Galaxy in the First Autobot-Decepticon War and the current Second Autobot-Decepticon War. Your charges include but not limited to, mass enslavement of at least 6 different species including Cybertronians and humans, force sterilization of the planet Cuzano and it's inhabitants, use of illegal arms and poison gases, betrayal of the leader you swore to protect, Sentinel Zeta Prime, illegal drug trade, use of human and cybertronian POWs as shields and cannon fodder, experimenting with unsanctioned and dangerous material such as Nucleon, Dark Energon, Liquid Chaos among others, genocide of over 10 species and the total annihilation of 30 planets and a dozen stars for material as your war machines.
    How do you plead?

Starscream: not guilty

The crowd erupted in anger. Many threatened him, some called him names, some pulled out guns but the guards stopped them.

Judge: order! Order in the court!!!

Starscream: fellow cybertronians, human and monicons and all the other races here in this court and those listening on the news networks, you have heard much today about this so called 'evil' but do you ask yourself why I do this? Millions of years ago, Cybertron was a jewel in the galaxy, a vast empire shining throughout the cosmos. But after the rust plague spread, the Age of Rust had started. People starved in the streets, dying an unnecessary and needless death while the higher ups and elites drank in their halls of gold, a caste system was put in place and we were divided! We were a shadow of our former glory and power! My predecessor, the great and mighty Megatron, founded the Decepticon movement to eradicate this caste system and bring Cybertron back to the days of colonization and expansion but the council under the weak, Sentinel Zeta Prime, a false Prime was against us! And the Autobots defended these weak councilmen while your ancestors, starved to death!

The crowd started to be divided. Some were swayed by Starscream while others didn't believe him.

Starscream: all I seek is a safe and prosperous future for my race and I am stripped of this power and brought before you thus.

Ultra Magnus: what's all this hubbub about? 0
    Rodimus: oh scrap. Remember the Secret Speech, Ultra Magnus?
    Ultra Magnus: yes. What about it?
    Rodimus: before the start of this war, Decepticon sympathisers put in speeches of Megatron to the southern cities and some in the northern ones. For 15 years, bots have heard of this, 'Secret Speech' and with the sanctions and curfews the government put in before the war, this is the effect

Judge: order! Order in this court!
    Ultra Magnus: yes, quite enough.

In the streets, at point black, a space bridge opened and out came an artillery shots

Starscream: hehehahahaha!
    Rodimus: what's so funny?
    Starscream: I was merely stalling for time, Auto fools.

The shot exploded. A red black storm appeared. People fled. The guards readied.

From the smoke, out came Strika, Obsidian, Cyclonus, Scourge, Sky byte and a few vehicons

Strika: in the name of Starscream, our leader, attack!

The autobots and decepticons fought.
    A small Decepticon named Scalpel came and freed Starscream and Strika and Sky Byte came to give him his new null ray cannons and two Chaos Sabers

Starscream: thank you Scalpel. You have done well, Strika, my general of destruction. Now.
    Scalpel: bitte schön, mein kommandant
    Strika: my pleasure, my lord

Sky byte: autobots, fear now.
    For your doom has come at last
    Starscream has risen now!

Rodimus: autobots, roll out!
    Starscream: Decepticons, rise up!

The Decepticons were vastly outnumbered.

Starscream: gimme that!

Starscream grabbed a gattler infused with liquid chaos.

Starscream: sayonara auto bitches!

Rodimus: everyone, behind me. Now!

Starscream fired as he laughed like a madman. The gatler killed auto troopers and wounded many more. The Skyboom couldn't hold it off.

Then, Starscream looked out and saw that autobot ships and human military was coming.

Starscream: did you plan for this?
    Obsidian: yes my lord. Soundwave. Uh, Soundwave?
    Cyclonus: the place is rigged with space bridge signal disrupters.
    Scourge: what do we do!?
    Tracer: follow me, my Liege

The Decepticons followed Tracer to a room.

Tracer: in the case that Soundwave's space bridge couldn't work, Lord Saurok told me to do this.

Tracer loaded a liquid chaos vile and cocked a pistol. Bumblebee came in but Tracer shot him. Then, Tracer fired at the ground the Decepticons stood and hopped in. A black hole started to appear. Rodimus came in.

Starscream: now that I am free, I will lead my armies again and conquer the galaxy. After that, I will destroy this pitiful organic wasteland and there is nothing you can do to stop me, Rodimus Prime!
    Rodimus: noooooo!!!!

Starscream and the Decepticons left and landed on Astrotrain.

Lugnut: welcome back o glorious leader
    Icy: it is good to see your back.
    Starscream: the welcoming can wait. Tell me, is Astrotrain loaded?
    Soundwave: *nods*
    Starscream: fire at that city. I want Rodimus to know my wrath.

The guns fired and many buildings were destroyed. Starscream personally fired the Railway Gun and it's explosion destroyed many buildings at once. Then, a space bridge portal opened and Astrotrain left.

Wheelie: what do we do now?
    Rodimus: Percy, try to find Starscream's signal. No more. No more lives will be lost. This was my mistake. No more trials. When I meet Starscream again, I will not hesitate to eliminate his spark, once and for all.

And that's how episode 79 ends

6. Hot head prime

Episode 80: Ceres

Autobot City

Perceptor: Rodimus, I tracked Starscream's signal. He is in the planet called Ceres
    Rodimus: Ceres?
    Ultra Magnus: wasn't that the planet where a large portion of the autobots navy and army are stationed?
    Rodimus: army and navy in Ceres, Ultra Magnus?
    Ultra Magnus: yes. Before the raze of Iacon, the autobot admirals and generals captured the planet Ceres and it's system for it's strategic location. After the raze, I told that admirals and generals to stay put. Sorry I didn't mention it earlier.
    Rodimus: it's alright. Percy, are the long range space bridges ready and operational?
    Perceptor: yes Rodimus.
    Rodimus: then, we better get prepared to go and help the autobots on Ceres.

Ceres

A large fleet of Vos Frigates, Altihax carriers and Tarn Cruisers were there. And in the center, was the Supremacy.

Starscream: we attack, now!

The Decepticons opened fire. The autobots fired back.

On the ground, Strika and Obsidian and new tank general, Onslaught attacked

Obsidian: spare no auto trooper.
    Onslaught: combaticons, to me!

The combaticons combined into Bruticus.

Bruticus: bruticus, online.

Bruticus destroyed the autobots artillery and tanks, giving room for troops to arrive in overwhelming numbers.

In the air, Starscream, Windblade, Soundwave, Cyclonus and Scourge destroyed the jet auto troopers.

Starscream: soundwave, throw me the Requiem Blaster.

Soundwave threw the Requiem Blaster and Starscream destroyed the autobot warships.

Starscream: hahahahahahaha! Die Autobots!

On the ground

Astrotrain landed and unleashed hell on the autobots. With the ships falling from the sky, an autobot general told his men to me ready

General: retreat is a sign of betrayal. There will be no mercy for cowards. For cybertron!
    Auto troopers: for cybertron!

The auto troopers charged and were met by heavy gun fire and artillery strikes.

*pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew*

One by one, the auto troopers fell to vehicon fire, their energon spilled across the field.

Auto trooper: it's useless comrades. Go back.
    Auto trooper: retreat!

Auto trooper: no good
    Auto trooper: get back. Get back.

General: what are you doing!? Charge!
    Auto trooper: go back.
    Auto trooper: traitors!
    Auto trooper: not one step back!
    General: no mercy for cowards! Shoot!

The autobots fired on their own. Traitors, cowards, they were called.

Autobot City

Fowler: rodimus Prime, I want to speak with you.
    Rodimus: what is it, agent Fowler?
    Fowler: earth has made a decision that it will send it's armies to whatever planet and slag those cons.
    Rodimus: agent Fowler, I must protest against this.
    Fowler: it's not my decision, it's the councils decision and earth's, whether you like it or not.
    Rodimus: alright then.

The autobots, humans and minicon ships flew off from Autobot City. A space bridge opened and the ships flew in. They arrived at Ceres.

Aboard Metroplex bridge

Jack: man. The planets beaten up.
    Bee: rodimus, you came. What's the plan.
    Rodimus: it's too risky to land our forces on the surface. Bee, you and wheelie will land and look for survivors. Ironhide and Warpath will follow and I, Arcee and Drift will follow soon after. Give the 5th scout company permission to go. Until I give further orders, there will be no landing.
    Ultra Magnus: but Rodimus, what if-
    Rodimus: I know the risks Ultra Magnus. That's why I'm sending a scout party first to check. Promise me, old friend
    Ultra Magnus: I will.

The space pods launched off. From the surface, massive attacks occurred. The ground fortifications opened fire and artillery filled the skies with explosions.
    A wave of jets vehicons came attacking. Many escape pods were destroyed.

Rodimus and a few pods escaped.

Rodimus: by Primus, it looks like a disaster. Has anybody else landed?
    Bee: this is bumblebee. We're fine but I don't think me and wheelie will be flying anytime soon
    Ironhide: ironhide here. Me, warpath and a few dozen scouts landed but we received severe damage.
    Rodimus: call for some medical assistance. Rest of you who can walk, transform and search the area.

Wheelie: can anyone hear my voice? Hello!
    Bee: to those of you who can hear me, fear not. Rodimus Prime has returned to liberate those who stand for truth, justice and freedom

Above the sky, a fleet came. Starscream stood on Astrotrain's railway gun, the very tip. He aimed the Requiem Blaster.

Starscream: say your prayers, insects!

Starscream fired the Requiem Blaster. Rodimus flew up and blocked with the Skyboom Shield.

Starscream: damn it! I forgot about that blasted Skyboom Shield. But no matter. Everyone, unleash hell!

The Decepticons fired everything.

Rodimus: ratchet, release my trailer.
    Ratchet: you got it Rodimus.

The trailer flew to Rodimus. Rodimus combined with it into Powermaster Rodimus Prime. He pointed all his guns at the Decepticons and fired. He then unleashed several star saber strikes. A few Vos frigates and Tarn cruisers were destroyed

Rodimus: I'll hold them off. You guys get to safety
    Arcee: no. I'll not leave you
    Rodimus: no arcee. It's not safe. Just go!

Arcee and Drift reluctantly transformed and fled but were forced to fight when a group of seekers came.

Bee punched a vehicon

Wheelie: on your left
    Bee: thanks wheelie.

Ironhide flamed a vehicon and warpath fired at another.

Ironhide: take this, decepti-punk
    Warpath: kablam! Boom!

Starscream: give it up, Rodimus. You're surrounded and outgunned. Surrender is your only choice.
    Rodimus: never starscream. You're no Megatron.
    Starscream: *angry screech* destroy him!

Jetfire and a battalion of jet troopers came in. Ultra Magnus and Grimlock came with reinforcements

Rodimus: I thought I told you to await my orders.
    Ultra Magnus: not the first time someone refuses an order.
    Rodimus: haha

The Decepticon forces fell back

Rodimus: to all autobot survivors who can hear me, help us defeat the Decepticons

Out of the ground, autobot ships came out and armies came out of hiding. The Decepticons started to fall back. Their ships started to be destroyed.

Starscream: fall back. Fall back!

The Decepticons retreated.

Rodimus: we have victory!
    Autobots: yeah!

And that's how episode 80 ends

7. Hot head prime

Episode 81: behind enemy lines

A submarine was in the deepest parts of an ocean in Ceres.

Human General: we are sending you and your team to a an artillery emplacement. We need you to destroy it so that they army can make a move. It's heavily defended, mostly by Nebulans but you're being sent to the coastal area where it's less defended. Defended by mostly MECH and minicon renegades that recently aligned with the Decepticons
    Jack: understood sir, but is Rodimus Prime involved?
    General: no. We are doing this behind his back and you will keep it that way, understand?
    Jack: yes sir.

Mini submarines of 4 left the big one

Jess: up ahead.
    Raf: scout drones

The 4 submarines opened fire. The drones were destroyed and they went higher. The door opened and the 4 came out.

General: don't worry about any collateral damage to the city. Do what you need, to complete the mission.
    Jack: roger that, sir.

Miko: Jack, over there
    Jack: I see it. The artillery emplacement. We use the explosives we have to blow it up and after that, the army can sweep through it. We just have to be alive by then
    Raf: you can count on us.

Jack used a rope and climbed. He knocked a mech goon unconscious.

Jack: remember guys, failure is not an option

Jack walked forward and he shot a MECH guard dead. Miko shot the other dead. Jack walked up and killed another guard

Jack: quickly Raf. Check for a shortcut
    Raf: on it. Got it. We just walk up straight and then left. Relaying data to you
    Jack: okay. Let's go.

The Front

Many bombs went off. Soldiers and tanks charged to the enemy defenses. Jets screamed in the air as warships were burning.

Rodimus: keep going men.
    Ultra Magnus: we need to destroy the artillery emplacement or else we are just wasting troops
    General: I have a team working on that. They'll handle it or die trying
    Rodimus: alright. Let's move to Sector 7.

Jack looked and he signalled. Jess came and followed by Miko abs Raf.
    Jack prepared a grenade and fired at Mech goons. Miko came and fired at them. The alarm system was triggered

Jack: quickly. Double time. Double time!

The humans ran up a bridge. Then, heavy firing was stating. Jack jumped down and shot them. Miko provided cover then Jess and Raf jumped off. Jack hid behind a wall and threw three grenades. He jumped and fired a guard dead.

Jack: come on. Let's pick up the haste.

Miko then fired another one dead.

Raf: we just need to get to the other side. There we can take a train and head to the control room.
    Jack: got it. Jess, use the electro grenade.
    Jess: you got it

Jess used the electro grenade then Miko and Jack came out and opened fire. They arrived at the train station.

Jack: Raf, can you hack it?
    Raf: sure. But it'll take some time.
    Miko: you might wanna, hurry it up.

Mech goons stormed the area. Miko, Raf and Jess entered the train. Jack was fighting the mech goons. Then, the train started to move

Raf: Jack, it's done!
    Miko: hurry Jack!

Jack jumped and landed on the top of the train. He went inside.

After some time, the train stopped.

Jack: alright, what does your map say?
    Raf: we arrived at the control center. We just need to get to the top.
    Jack: alright, let's go.

The humans walked out. They readied their guns and walked.

Jack: back it, back up.

Mech#1: you know, working with Decepts ain't so bad.
    Mech#2: it's just the red liquidy stuff.
    Mech#1: glugh, that thing gives me the creeps

Jack: do we have a shortcut or anything?
    Raf: there's an elevator just behind that door
    Jess: let's go then.

The humans walked to the elevator and left.

Jack peeked out. He gave the signal to go.
    They were in the command module.

Jack: okay Raf. Your time to shine

The artillery went off

Vehicon#1: what the?
    Vehicon#2: what's going on?
    Vehicon#3: somebody's gonna get hurt

The Front

Vehicon:,where's our artillery?
    Vehicon: don't know

Rodimus: charge!!!!!
    Auto troopers: uraaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Command module

Raf: okay, I set it to explode. We have 2 minutes
    Jack: let's go let's go!

The place was crumbling. The humans went to the elevator. They were outside the artillery emplacement as it exploded. But were caught by vehicons

Vehicon: going somewhere?
    Jack: uh, no
    Vehicon: prepare to- ah!

Bumblebee rescued them just in time

Bee: you guys alright?
    Raf: we're fine, Bee

And that's how episode 81 ends

8. Hot head prime

Episode 82: trapped

The Punishing One

Cone head: Sir?
    Thrust: not now, soldier. I'm formulating a plan
    Cone head: but sir, we are receiving a message.
    Thrust: really? From whom?
    Cone head: from an unknown source. He tells us to go these coordinates. Saying that we will find great power.
    Thrust: let me see. But this is, well well well. Set course for these coordinates. We are going to party with the gods

Decepticon fortress

Female vehicons provided drinks and food, but Starscream shoved them away.

Starscream: no. I'm not hungry
    Windblade: but my love, at least try to eat some. Your armies can't be commanded by a starving leader
    Cyclonus: o_0
    Scourge: 0_o
    Lugnut: 0-0
    Blitzwing: •_•

Starscream: what are you malfunctions staring at!?!?
    Cyclonus: nothing!
    Scourge: oh it's that the weather is-
    Lugnut: just nothing
    Blitzwing: hehe just thinking small in a small brain

Starscream: where is Saurok?
    Cyclonus: he's, off somewhere
    Starscream: my greatest military fighter and tactician is away, the artillery emplacement is destroyed, our troops are deserting on mass and non of you have any plans whatsoever! Grrrr.
    Obsidian: my lord, forgive me for interrupting you but I have reports that Rodimus Prime is currently stationed in the western lake, 40 klicks from here.
    Starscream: hmm, perhaps we can ambush them and end this conflict.

Nebula

Thrust flew in and grabbed a canister that held a purple energy. It was Unicron.

Thrust: lord unicron, I shall set you free

Thrust brought him to his ship and released him. The energy took on a smoky mist form

Unicron: why have you released me?
    Thrust: to serve you, lord Unicron as your loyal servant.
    Unicron: my last servant, Megatron betrayed me! How do I know you wouldn't?
    Thrust: if I would've, would I have freed you? Both the Autobots and Decepticons are fighting in a system that you can use as your new body. My cone heads have created a device that will allow you to control the systems planets as if they were your own, my lord.
    Unicron: very well then. Go, my new servant.

Autobots Base

Rodimus: the artillery emplacement is destroyed and our troops are currently attacking the Decepticon 4th army and 6th tank division
    Ultra Magnus: if we can-

A giant storm emerged out of nowhere.

Cafeteria

Arcee: was there supposed to be a storm
    Bee: I don't know.

Medical bay

Ratchet: a storm?
    Green Light: that's weird. I calculated that the day would be normal as usual. Something's gotta be wrong.

Knockout: no driving out for me.

Then, bombs exploded. Auto troopers were alerted. But vehicons came rushing in.

Rodimus: get to defensive positions. Now!

Ratchet, green light, perceptor, Nautica and knockout cams running out. The 4 fired at vehicons

Green Light: scrap, I'm out!
    Nautica: hey, knockout. Where's the ammo?
    Knockout: hey hey hey! I'm a doctor not an ammo supplier

Arcee shot a vehicon dead

Arcee: come on. We need more cover.
    Wheelie: more cover!?

*machine gun sounds*

Wheelie: okay okay let's go let's go

Windblade came down and kicked Chromia and fired at the Auto troopers.

The vehicons were encircling the autobots. Then Starscream pulled out the Requiem Blaster and killed many auto correct before Rodimus came with the Skyboom shield.

Starscream: give it up, Rodimus. You're surrounded.
    Rodimus: a logical solution, where it not for

Then, Kup, Jetfire and Grimlock came with reinforcements.

Core of Ceres

Thrust and a few dozen cone heads journeyed to the core of Ceres. There, the cone heads launched dark energon rays at the core, then it started to grow purple vine like things.

Unicron flew into the core

Unicron: soon, my power will reach every corner of this planet, and with your minions, this whole system will be my new body. But I need one more thing
    Thrust: what my lord?

And that's how episode 82 ends

9. Hot head prime

Episode 83: warped

Unicron: but I need one more thing
    Thrust: what my lord?
    Unicron: in order to speed up the metamorphosis, I need powerful artifacts and weapons. Luckily for me, I sense 3 very powerful artifacts here that will speed the process. Go and find it for me!

Surface of Ceres

Saurok: it seems that you need my help
    Starscream: saurok! Where are you!?
    Saurok: I am five clicks from your current position. Fall back to higher ground, now

Starscream: Decepticons, retreat.

Rodimus: kup, Grimlock, I'm glad you arrived just in time before we got slagged.
    Kup: you can always count on us, Rodimus
    Grimlock: Rodimus, the Decepticons aren't retreating. They're meeting up with a massive army just 5 clicks from here.
    Rodimus: no time to waste. Let's go.

Core of Ceres

Thrust appeared out of a space bridge portal.

Thrust: lord unicron, the weapons you seek are the Star Saber, Skyboom Shield and Requiem Blaster. Getting the shield and blaster I can do, but the saber is a different story. Luckily, I have an alternative. Behold, the Dark Star Saber

The cone heads came out with the Dark Star Saber.

Unicron: excellent work, my servant. Now go and retrieve the other 2.
    Thrust: yes my lord. Follow me

The Front

Auto troopers held a trench. They fired their machine guns and artillery as the vehicons were on the other side

Starscream: where were you?
    Saurok: I'm sorry I can't always be there to fight your battles but this war has more than 5 fronts. I recently just won a battle for you in the 5th planet.
    Starscream: grrrr just get to work
    Saurok: all units, prepare liquid chaos infusion for an immediate bombardment. 7th tank divisions, get ready to charge

The Decepticon bombardment began. The bombing destroyed the trenches

Saurok: charge

Vehicon: charge!!!!!!!!

The vehicons and tanks charged at full speed towards the now destroyed autobot fortifications.

Auto trooper: fall back comrades. Fall back comrades!

The autobots retreated but artillery fire and jets cut of half from retreating. The vehicons rounded them up and slaughtered them.

Autobots gunships and transports flew in.

Rodimus: we need to break the stalemate at the Front asap quickly as possible. That's why I'm bringing in the big guy.
    Ultra Magnus: hold on!

Ground artillery fired. The autobots were flying through the Decepticon warships

Rodimus: aim right at the middle. It will sever the fuel
    Pilot: yes sir.

The gunships fired their missiles at the neck of the Tarn Cruisers. The wreckage fell and hit enemy fortifications. The gunships landed.

Auto trooper: Sir, as per your request, the ships can begin bombing.
    Ultra Magnus: good. Let's light up the show

Rodimus: arcee, take the cyber ninjas and 5th division to the left. Ironhide, take the 6th division to the right. Bee, you're with me. Dinobots, go in that gunship and take a few men behind enemy lines.

Two armies clashed. In the Decepticon side, thousands of vehicons came rushing forward, missiles blazing.

Starscream flew and fought Rodimus.

Metroplex transformed.

Vehicon#1: what the hell is this guy?
    Vehicon#2: artillery fire!

Decepticon artillery did almost nothing on Metroplex.

Starscream shot and unleashed energy slashes

Starscream: you are persistent I'll give you that Rodimus.
    Rodimus: and you're talkative as ever.
    Starscream: *screech*

Then, Thrust and a hoard of cone heads in the millions came down upon the battlefield.

Thrust: I will ask only once. Surrender to me, the Requiem Blaster and the Skyboom shield or I will pulverize you to scrap!
    Rodimus: whatever traffic cone
    Thrust: your funeral. Attack!

The ground started to shake. Giant bursts of people flame began to flare up at random. Many died and dozens of warships on each side were destroyed.

Saurok: thrust was unexpected but I'll move as planned. All Decepticon units, fall back immediately. All machine guns and artillery, fire at these coordinates.

Thrust fired a shot and Starscream fired back. Starscream's was much stronger and it destroyed Thrust's null ray and damaged his arm

The Decepticons fired all their Liquid Chaos ammo at the sky

Auto trooper#1: what are they doing?
    Auto trooper#2: they must be nuts

Then the ammo started to spin in a circle. A red black storm and then, a black hole emerged. It swallowed up thread Autobots ships and troops.

Rodimus: what have you done, Starscream!? Look at this madness! Stop this at once!
    Starscream: it will stop after I send you into it.

Then, Metroplex came in. Rodimus put stasis cuffs on Starscream and send him into the black hole

Starscream: nooooooo!

Then, Rodimus pushed Thrust in

Thrust: why!!!!!!!!!

Rodimus: metroplex.
    Metroplex: go, Rodimus. I will absorb the gravitational pull
    Rodimus: no. I didn't bring you back just to lose you again
    Metroplex: I was made to ensure victory for my allies no matter the cost. I thank you for reviving me, the last Prime. Till all are one

Metroplex got sucked in the black hole as Rodimus and the last of the Autobots made it to safety.

Rodimus: till all are one, Metroplex

And that's how episode 83 ends

10. Hot head prime

Episode 84: enemy in the Titan

Somewhere in space

Thrust, now unable to use his arms was picking away pieces of Starscream's stasis cuffs bolt by bolt, piece by piece with with teeth

Starscream: thrust, you incompetent son of a scraplet, your utter failure and incompetence has reached astronomical proportions!

Thrust: maybe I would have better luck removing this stasis cuffs if you haven't destroyed my null rays and arms and maybe if you hadn't created that black hole in the first place! Are you sensing a pattern here? THIS. IS. ALL. YOUR. FAAAAUUUULLLLLTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starscream angrily hit the stasis cuffs on Thrust's head and it was broken.

Thrust: ow!
    Starscream: free at last.

Then, Metroplex came

Thrust: metroplex? We're scrapped. Please! Don't shoot. He's the one you want!
    Starscream: silence you incompetent traffic cone

Starscream grabbed his swords and flew up. Metroplex's power was out

Starscream: the black holes liquid chaos energy must've fried his circuits. Things always happen in a way that works for me, hehe.

Thrust came in, butting his head

Starscream: I said silence you incompetent traffic cone!

Starscream walked into the bridge. His theory was correct. The power was out. He carefully restarted it but didn't awaken Metroplex.

Starscream: Huh. It seems that my theory was right. The energy emitted by the Liquid Chaos fried his circuitry. All the better for me.

Starscream walked into the space bridge room.

Starscream: oh scrap! I need more power to create a space bridge large enough to transport this hunk of junk to Ceres, but how?

Thrust came it.

Starscream: bingo
    Thrust: wait, what?

Autobot Base

Rodimus: what's the situation at the Front?
    Ultra Magnus: we lost the 8th infantry division and the 9th infantry division needs backup at once
    Rodimus: then, we will go reinforce the 9th army.

A space bridge opened and out came Metroplex. Rodimus and the gang came out

Rodimus: metroplex, your still alive.

Metroplex fired.

Rodimus: take cover! Metroplex, what are you doing!? Don't you recognize your allies!?

Metroplex transformed and landed

- question is, do you recognize your enemy?

It was Starscream!

Rodimus: starscream.
    Starscream: so you do. Now, perish in my hands!

Metro-scream attacked the autobots. Bulkhead stood and tried to fight but the autobots pulled him away.

Starscream: how does it feel to know that the source from which the Autobot exodus was possible in the great war and their victory in earth will now deliver their, ANNIHILATION!

Rodimus: we need to get Metro-scream out of here or else he'll destroy the army. Okay, listen up. We need to draw Metroplex away from the army so that they can move to higher ground
    Ultra Magnus: you're not suggesting we kill Metroplex
    Rodimus: I'm hoping we don't have to. Ratchet, Green Light, Nautica, Percy and Knockout, help in the evacuation. Rest of you, transform and roll out.

They transformed and moved out. They were inside the river. Metro-scream came.

Starscream: damn the moisture on this planet. It's interfering with their energy signatures!

Rodimus: we need to break Starscream's control of Metroplex
    Bee: but how can we do anything against a bot with the body AND firepower of a heavy cruiser!?
    Arcee: if I can get inside, I can use my cyber ninja training and free Metroplex
    Rodimus: it's our only shot. I'll keep Starscream busy. Rest of you, keep Metroplex distracted.
    Bee&Wheelie: it sure is nice being decoy

All of the autobots fired at once. Metro-scream fell down and they fled from the river

Starscream: you think you can stop me that easily, Auto losers?

Metro-scream fired and fired. Dai Atlas and Drift appeared and saved them

Drift: go! We'll, hold this off.

Rodimus and Arcee made it inside.

Arcee: the power core is right over there.

Then, Metroplex's defense system was alerted.

Rodimus: go. I'll hold them off.

Decepticon reinforcements came.

Cyclonus: attack!

Auto troopers too came and the two fought. Fortress Maximus came to fight Metroplex but Metroplex was 2x the size of Fort Max.

Arcee made it to the core and plugged herself in.

Arcee: metroplex, my name is Arcee. I'm a friend of Rodimus Prime and I've accessed your internal processor.

Starscream appeared.

Starscream: unfortunately for you, Arcee. So have I!

Starscream fired and slashed. Arcee jumped

Arcee: metroplex, join with my spark and be free from Starscream
    Starscream: what's going on?

Starscream was being beaten by Metroplex

Metroplex: I am Metroplex

Outside, the fighting ended. The autobots cheered.

Starscream: obey me, you hunk of junk!

Rodimus shot him.

Starscream: it seems you and I are destined to be enemies
    Rodimus: bring it on
    Starscream: since you insist

Starscream attacked Rodimus. Both fought fiercely but Metroplex moved. It attacked both autobots and Decepticons.

Fort Max: what's going on!?

Cyclonus: lord Starscream, are you okay?

Arcee: someone else has taken control of Metroplex
    Thrust: me!

Thrust attacked autobots and Decepticons.

Rodimus: Metroplex, listen to me. You have to fight him.
    Metroplex: I, can't. Thrust, too, powerful.
    Rodimus: you are stronger Metroplex. You can do it.

Metroplex stopped moving.

Thrust: obey me!
    Rodimus: not so fast, thrust.
    Thrust: no!

Rodimus attacked Thrust. Starscream sneaked behind but Arcee tackled him. All four were then ejected. Rodimus grabbed Arcee, Starscream was caught by Astrotrain

Cyclonus: lord Starscream, are you okay?
    Starscream: I'm fine Thrust. Let's get out of here

Thrust landed and cone heads grabbed him and left.

And that's how episode 84 ends

11. Hot head prime

Episode 85: theft

Core of Ceres

Thrust was being brought to Unicron.

Unicron: you have failed me!
    Thrust: please my lord, forgive me.

Unicron electrocuted him.

Thrust: please Lord Unicron. Give me one more chance. I beg of you!
    Unicron: I shall give you one last chance. But no more. Fail me again and your spark shall be in eternal suffering!
    Thrust: I promise you, my lord. I will not fail.

Autobots base

Metroplex was down. He was being fixed by the science division.

Percy: don't worry, Rodimus. Metroplex will be up and running in no time
    Rodimus: good. The sooner the better
    Arcee: Rodimus. You have to see this now

Rodimus came to a place

Rodimus: what is it?
    Ratchet: look at this

Rodimus was horrified. Dark Energon came out of the ground

Rodimus: dark energon? But, how?
    Ratchet: I don't know but I will say this. Something unnatural is happening to this place and I would be cautious about the next move if I were you.
    Rodimus: I will keep that in mind.

Then, Thrust attacked the autobots. He wrestled Rodimus to the ground and purple vines grabbed him. The 4 humans tried to help him but were dragged to the ground. Thrust grabbed the Skyboom Shield

Thrust: yes!

Arcee: rodimus!

Thrust: adios auto losers!

Thrust flew away.

Ratchet: quickly perceptor. To the lab. We must find Rodimus before something terrible happens to him or the humans
    Percy: right.

Decepticon fortress

Starscream: dark energon? Seeping through the ground?
    Shockwave: yes. The radiation has caused widespread mental illness and stress to our troops.
    Starscream: put in fortified drones. Try to make a vaccine and get to the top of this asap

Thrust sneaked into the room. But Soundwave alerted Starscream

Starscream: thrust!
    Thrust: •o•

Thrust revealed himself and the Decepticons were on alert. Starscream grabbed the Requiem Blaster and blasted but Thrust blocked with the Skyboom shield and fired dark energon lasers at the Decepticons and grabbed the Requiem Blaster and fled.

Starscream: thrust! Grrrrrrrrr, Shockwave, take command of my army. I'm chasing that incompetent traffic cone headed traitor and annihilate him once and for all!

Starscream chased Thrust in the sky. Thrust flew down a hole and Starscream followed. Starscream landed and chased Thrust.

Rodimus woke up. He saw the humans with him.

Rodimus: you guys okay?
    Jack: we're fine. Where are we?
    Rodimus: I don't know. All I know is that we fell. Come on, stick with me. I see a light, follow me. Wait, where are you going? Jack! Miko! Raf! Jess!

The humans ran to the opposite direction

Starscream walked and walked.

Shockwave: starscream, are you sure you want to do this, alone?
    Starscream: I'm certain
    Shockwave: but what of the Dark energon?
    Starscream: I may not have developed 100% immunity like Megatron but I'm immune enough to resist it, longer than most
    Shockwave: okay

The humans ran into a huge bug. Miko and Jack fired but it did nothing. Raf was grabbed and nearly eaten but Rodimus shot the creature. He cut out its tentacle and grabbed Raf and then killed the creature.

Rodimus: what did I say? Stick with me
    Jack: Rodimus, I'm sorry but we heard-
    Rodimus: no excuses! What I say is final!
    Jack: Rodimus, please. Listen to me, we-
    Rodimus: no! For once, you listen to me! Open your eyes and look around you! There is Dark Energon everywhere and you know what happens to a human after it comes in contact! And I am sick of humans defying my orders and advice! You listen to me!

Rodimus punched the ground and saw that the humans were terrified. Rodimus was, also in fear.

Rodimus: I'm, I'm sorry. It's this place. It's the Dark Energon. It's corrupting my circuits.
    Jack: it's okay.
    Rodimus: come on. Get in

Rodimus transformed and the humans went inside the trailer.

The drove and drove until Rodimus stopped

Jack: rodimus, why have you-
    Rodimus: get out now and find cover. Quick!

The humans got out and saw Starscream. Rodimus transformed and they stared at each other

And that's how episode 85 ends

12. Hot head prime

Episode 86: Unicron Rising part 1

Core of Ceres

Unicron: I sense great power.
    Thrust: what do you mean, my lord?
    Unicron: I sense the power of 2 extremely powerful individuals near the core.
    Thrust: it must be Rodimus Prime and Starscream
    Unicron: a new prime? Let me test his skill

The humans took cover. Then, lotus like plants came out and made purple light.

Starscream: well well well, Rodimus Prime
    Rodimus: starscream.
    Starscream: I see that the Skyboom Shield is stolen from you. Just as they Requiem Blaster is from me. Let me guess, Thrust?
    Rodimus: uh-huh
    Starscream: now that is a surprise. The only weapon capable of blocking the Requiem Blaster is lost and I'm close to the blaster. I can get 2 for one.
    Rodimus: over my dead body
    Starscream: oh I intend to. I, Starscream, leader of the Decepticons, king of Cybertron and Emperor of the Galaxy, challenge Rodimus Prime, leader of the Autobots in a death match. Do you accept?
    Rodimus:...
    Starscream: oh please don't tell me you don't want to kill me, Rodimus. Cybertron, earth, all that I did on both and you don't-
    Rodimus: I accept.
    Starscream: great.

Jack: rodimus, you can't be serious.
    Miko: rodimus, please
    Rodimus: I'm sorry. But this is the way to end this bloodshed as soon as possible. I accept your challenge, Starscream, but on one condition. That we take it outside of here. Some place where I can take these kids to safety so that our fight can be done

Starscream: done. Soundwave! Open a bridge

A space bridge opened and all went through. There was destruction everywhere but both sides ceased hostilities.

Rodimus: now go
    Starscream: behold, autobots and Decepticons, as I challenge Rodimus Prime in a death match.

Rodimus was silent

Starscream: what's the matter? Got cold feet? Does the matrix not allow you to kill, Rodimus?

Rodimus: he. No. Today, Starscream, I fight you not as the leader of the autobots but as a simple bot named Rodimus.
    Starscream: what!?

Rodimus threw the matrix away and fired his guns at Starscream.

Starscream: you're not superior to me, Rodimus Prime

Raf: wait. Rodimus threw away the matrix. Does that mean he's not a prime anymore?
    Ultra Magnus: no. The matrix still has its energy. Unless it runs out, Rodimus is still Rodimus Prime

Then, Rodimus jumped and kicked him. Starscream got up. Rodimus and Starscream fired their guns at once, Pure Energon vs Liquid Chaos, it made a big explosion

Autobots side

Bee: we should help him
    Wheelie: yeah
    Ironhide: let's go.
    Warpath: time to blow stuff up
    Auto troopers: *massive agreeing sounds*
    Arcee: no

Everyone: *ah come on noises*

Ultra Magnus: no. She's right. This is Rodimus' fight and we have no right to intervene

Decepticon side

Strika: what do we do?
    Obsidian: <(-︿-)>

Windblade: please. Be careful my love
    Some vehicons: ๏︿๏

Icy: zo we attackz?
    Lugnut: I say we help our glorious leader
    Scourge: yeah let's!
    Cyclonus: in the name of-
    Malgor: no. Let them fight

Starscream knocked Rodimus away and shot him. Then shot again and again. Starscream charged at Rodimus.

Rodimus punched at Starscream but his hand was caught between Starscream's wing

Starscream: you're all mine. What?

Rodimus tore a bit of Starscream's wings and pushed him. He then kicked him aside. Starscream readied his null ray and fired but Rodimus threw a rock at it and it exploded.
    The explosion pushed Starscream away

Starscream: hahaha and I thought you were nothing without the matrix. Well I must say you are an impressive fighter Rodimus.

Then, Starscream fired crystallized red spears at Rodimus. Rodimus was impaled at both his shoulders and Starscream picked him up and electrocuted him, causing great pain. Then Starscream put him down but Rodimus got up and he tore the spears

Starscream: what?

Rodimus spun the broken spears and attacked. Starscream dodged and dodged but was cornered. Rodimus was about to hit but Starscream fired at him. Rodimus, in pain, fell down.

Starscream: trillions of casualties, fronts on 10 planets, cities razed to the ground, billions of gold dragons, eons of fighting, our fight can't end like this. It's too anti climatic. I demand satisfaction!
    Rodimus: I wish I could accommodate you

Arcee: rodimus!
    Ultra Magnus: get up. I know you can do it.
    Jack: rodimus, please. I know you can do it

Cyclonus: kill that scum, Starscream!
    Lugnut: Decepticons forever!
    Scourge: starscream!

Starscream: get up so that I can destroy you

Rodimus got up and pushed Starscream. He activated his rocker boosters and pushed Starscream to the rocks.

Then, both sides started shooting at each other but their leaders stopped them.

Then, Starscream punched Rodimus but Rodimus grabbed his fist. Both struggled. Rodimus grabbed Starscream's fist and threw him away

Starscream grabbed a staff and struck. Rodimus dodged. Starscream spin the staff with right hand and left and again and again and spin with both and hit Rodimus 4x in the head.
    Then, Starscream struck but Rodimus jumped on the staff and kicked Starscream in the face. Rodimus jumped off and Starscream impaled him and lifted him and threw him down. Rodimus, despite immense pain, charged forward at the staff, which penetrated his chest and lifted Starscream with his hands. The lifting caused Starscream's stomach to be damaged. Starscream fired at Rodimus' leg and Rodimus threw him where Starscream was hit by a sharp rock and he bled.

Rodimus panted but he knelt as his injuries were too severe

Starscream: well, I must say, that I underestimated you, Rodimus Prime. I might even say you're even better than Optimus ever was.
    Rodimus: *panting* I appreciate the compliment but *pant* only one of us will survive this fight
    Starscream: yes. I enjoyed every cycle of that fight but you're right. Only one of us will survive this fight, and it's not you!

Both prepared their swords, but a voice spoke to all the transformers and other beings on Ceres via a hole in the ground. It was Unicron

Unicron: I am most impressed by that show of hands but now, all of you shall die at my hands

Rodimus: unicron
    Starscream: but how!?

Core of Ceres

Unicron: now, my loyal servant

Thrust put the Dark Star Saber, Requiem Blaster and Skyboom shield in positions and the massive surge of energy shook the planet

Cracks started to appear on the surface. Large spikes of dark energon came out

Rodimus: all autobots, to the ships

Starscream: Decepticons, evacuate the planet

And that's how episode 86 ends

13. Hot head prime

Episode 87: Unicron Rising Part 2

The autobots and decepticons evacuated from Ceres, which was now Unicron's body

Autobots side

Rodimus was in his truck mode. Inside his trailer were the humans. Rodimus got onto the Metroplex ship.

Rodimus: bumblebee, where are you?
    Bee: we're coming Rodimus.

Rodimus saw the horizon with horror. Thousands of Auto troopers fell to the cracks, never seen again. He saw Arcee driving towards him but she fell. Just as Arcee fell, Rodimus flew in and grabbed her

Jack: arcee, are you okay?
    Arcee: I'm fine. Thank you Rodimus.
    Rodimus: you're welcome

Bee: come on, Wheelie. Catch up
    Wheelie: I'm trying. I'm not as fast as you
    Bee: oh for scraps

Bumblebee went behind and pushed Wheelie

Bee: hold on. We're taking a short cut

Both drove to a nearby cliff and jumped. They landed in the hanger

Wheelie: never do that again you crazy fool!
    Bee: okay shorty

Decepticon side

Starscream, Cyclonus, Scourge, Lugnut and Blitzwing made it to the ship

Starscream: gentlemen, as your leader, I order you to-
    Angry: launnncccccchhhhh!!!!!!!

The ships lifted off. But some crashed into each other. Starscream's ship was hit but it flew up.

Starscream: soundwave!

A space bridge portal opened and all the ships flew in.

The planets surface revealed 4 large holes, a thousand miles in diameter each. Then, a large purple light came out. It struck all the planets and asteroids in the system. Ceres itself started to become a body. Soon, all the planets became limbs and connected. A moon came it turned into Unicron's head.

Unicron: behold, pathetic mortals. For I am Unicron, your destroyer!

Starscream: fire!

Rodimus: attack!

Both Autobot and Decepticon navies opened fire at Unicron, to no avail. Then, Unicron unveiled his arsenal and fired. Many ships on both sides were destroyed.

Starscream: fighter craft, go, go, go!

Rodimus: all fighters, engage.

Fighters engaged Unicron and they saw a fleet of cone head seekers

Thrust: seekers, engage the enemy!

The 3 fought each other with heavy casualties

Starscream: follow me

Rodimus: I'm going
    Arcee: rodimus, there must be another way.
    Rodimus: no. I'm doing this and you're not getting hurt

Starscream and the 4 left

Starscream: thrust!

Starscream fought Thrust

Rodimus unleashed a series of energy blasts against Unicron. But to no avail

Then, Unicron took out a hilt and it absorbed the fires of the nearby star and struck. A large part of both navies were destroyed

Starscream: all units, retreat

Rodimus: autobots, we retreat

Both leaders went into their flagships and fled.

Thrust: yes! We won! Victory is ours! All hail Unicron!

Rodimus: I am sorry. It was my fault. I was blinded by my hatred of the Decepticons that I failed to see a greater threat. Our casualties today are high. It was my fault, I am sorry. I only ask, that you forgive me, my autobots.

Starscream: shockwave, prepare to build a shield large enough for Cybertron and evacuate the planet.

Unicron transformed into a multi planet sized ship

Thrust: uh lord Unicron, where are we going?
    Unicron: to destroy my brother, Primus once and for all

And that's how episode 87 ends

14. Hot head prime

Episode 88: alliance

Starscream and Rodimus met in a bar in Cybertron.

Starscream: I will never agree to those terms! There will be no peace between Autobots and Decepticons.
    Rodimus: hmfph. What would optimus do?
    Optimus: rodimus.
    Rodimus: optimus. Your, you're here.
    Optimus: I know negotiating peace with the Decepticons is hard, as is for them as well
    Rodimus: no kidding.
    Optimus: but no matter what, an unity between the Autobots and Decepticons is the galaxy's only hope. You must do it, for Unicron is ever nearer to Cybertron.
    Rodimus: I understand, Optimus.

Earth

Leaders of both factions met outside of Autobot City. Perceptor unveiled his new invention. It was a small box that enlarged into a big room. The leaders, Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Mistress of Flame, Fort Max and Grimlock for the Autobots and Starscream, Shockwave, Windblade, Zarak and Soundwave for the Decepticons.

Grimlock: we can't trust them.
    Ultra Magnus: that, my friend, is an understatement
    Rodimus: we just have to make sure our alliance works or it will be catastrophic for both sides. Let's just hope it works

Starscream: what's your offer?
    Rodimus: we must not only form a truce, but work together.
    Shockwave: that is, illog-
    Starscream: shhhh, I'm listening

Outside

Lugnut: look at those nitwits.
    Angry: all it takes is a good pounding from me to finish them

Ironhide: would you look at those-
    Warpath: powder cakes

Arcee: think you can take this time to spy on us? You know the rules: no spying during peace talks
    Night Bird: oh please. You know peace negotiations are going nowhere, Arcee

Wheelie: what do you think they're talking about?
    Bee: probably ways to kill each other
    Raf: bee!
    Bee: what? I'm just saying. Both usually start threatening each other after a few minutes.

Rodimus and Starscream were talking. But there was tension in the room. Soundwave played a music under orders from Windblade

Mistress: will you turn that down? They're trying to negotiate
    Windblade: what's the matter? Music making the flames go away?

Zarak: can't believe that the Maximus line will end with a child
    Fort Max: I'll show you what this child can do.

Grimlock: quit staring at me
    Shockwave: illogical, my failed experiment
    Grimlock: I'll show you fail experiment once I rip out your optic!

Grimlock transformed and Shockwave armed himself. Then, autobots and Decepticons pointed guns at each other.

Starscream: enough! All of you, out!
    Rodimus: agreed. Everyone, leave so that we may continue

Everyone left the room.

Windblade sat on a rock. Then, Chromia walked to her

Windblade: chromia.
    Chromia: windblade. Nice weather we're having, Huh?
    Windblade: yeah

Perceptor, Nautica, Green Light and Ratchet were talking with Shockwave

Shockwave: synthetic energon is an alternative I would suggest.
    Percy: I haven't thought about that.
    Nautica: can you show us how to make it? Please?
    Shockwave: it's, logical

Bee, Wheelie and the 4 humans were walking, then, they saw Cyclonus, Scourge, Lugnut and Blitzwing.

Cyclonus: easy, autobots. No fighting during peace talks. Remember?
    Bee: right. What are you doing here? You're not spying, are you?
    Angry: how dare you accuse us of spying on you, you-
    Lugnut: if we were spying for the great name of Decepticon, you wouldn't have-
    Cyclonus: we weren't. We just got bored and thought "hey, might as well take a walk"

After some time

Bee: wait, you are created from a dead seeker?
    Cyclonus: that's right. Me and him.

Raf: so, you are 3 in one?
    Icy: yes
    Angry: isn't it obvious!?
    Random: and I can sing. La la la cha cha cha

After hours of talking, Rodimus and Starscream shook hands.

Rodimus: with this historic handshake, autobots and decepticons stand united as one until Unicron is destroyed
    Starscream: yes.

Ultra Magnus: to unity
    Cyclonus: I'm only doing this because of Starscream

Bee: come on bring it on brother
    Blitzwing: okay auzobozt

Windblade: (¬_¬)
    Chromia: ^_^

Lugnut: only in the name of the glorious Decepticons!
    Ironhide: oh please

Astrotrain: astrotrain's, friend
    Jetfire: yeah, friends

And that's how episode 88 ends

15. Hot head prime

Episode 89: unity against the darkness

Aboard a space station, Autobots and Decepticons discussed attack plans

Starscream: given the help of your science division, Shockwave has managed to build a shield powerful enough to resist Unicron's attack and according to Intel, Unicron is currently heading to Cybertron.

Rodimus: we can intercept him here. In the Trutori lane.

The bots and cons went to their respective ships

Starscream: until Saurok is heard from again as he is in Predatron, prepping defenses, command now rests upon you, Windblade
    Windblade: yes my love

Rodimus: if I die, all command will fall to you, Ultra Magnus.
    Ultra Magnus: you can count on me, Rodimus

Rodimus: arcee, Jack?
    Arcee: yes?
    Jack: what is it?
    Rodimus: optimus trusted you with the matrix once, and I am entrusting you with it

Rodimus gave them the key to Vector Sigma

Rodimus: the only thing that can destroy Unicron's spark is the combined power of the Matrix of Leadership and the Star Saber, and now they are one. Once I defeat Unicron, you know the rest.
    Jack: I won't disappoint you, Rodimus. I promise

Autobot and Decepticon ships came out of space bridges and fired at Unicron in his gigantic ship mode. The firing was intense, planetary bombardment levels of intense

Rodimus: cease fire!

Ultra Magnus: what is it?

Scourge: why have we stopped?

Rodimus: look over there

Ratchet: impossible.
    Shockwave: this is illogical. Any planet should've been destroyed with that much firepower.

Rodimus: his armor seems to be indestructible and the defense system seems to powerful. We need to send a scouting ship to look for openings.

Starscream: Huh? Just to be sure, send a Vos Frigate to investigate

A Vos Frigate flew near to Unicron. Then, Unicron's arsenal opened and destroyed the frigate in mere seconds.

Cyclonus: what do we do, Sir!?
    Scourge: there must be something we can do.

Rodimus: bumblebee, wheelie, take a gunship and scout the surface for entrances. I doubt Unicron's defense system can pick up ships that small
    Bee: okay. You got it, Rodimus

Starscream: lugnut, blitzwing, you go too.
    Icy: yes sir
    Lugnut: in the name of the glorious Decepticons!

The pods landed on Unicron's surface. Bumblebee, wheelie, Lugnut, Blitzwing and a few vehicons and auto troopers landed

Bee: just as Rodimus said. Too small to see us.
    Icy: you heard what Starscream said. Search the area. Nobody makes a sound.
    Bee: okay. I will take 3 and scout in that direction. Wheelie, you take 3 and go there. Lugnut, Blitzwing, take 3 each and go in there and there.
    Lugnut: and how do you know?
    Bee: I'm a scout
    Lugnut: oh.
    Bee: aright. Let's move out.

Core

Unicron: thrust, my servant.
    Thrust: yes my lord?
    Unicron: I sense the presence of insects on my surface. Eradicate them
    Thrust: yes my lord

Surface

Bee: I see nothing. Any luck?
    Wheelie: no
    Lugnut: nada
    Blitzwing: nope.
    Bee: wait, I'm seeing something
    Wheelie: what is it?
    Bee: holes. And cone head, and, and
    Icy: and?
    Bee: scraplets!
    Wheelie, Blitzwing and Lugnut: scraplets!?

Flagship

Rodimus: no nothing?
    Percy: I am afraid no data has been sent back. Wait, I'm picking up large seismic activity waves.
    Rodimus: what

Surface

The bots and cons held off the scraplet and cone head attacks, all screaming as they were scared. Then, the surface started to crack.

Starscream: we can't miss this opportunity. Open fire on him, now.
    Raf: no we can't! Bumblebee and other are there.
    Starscream: don't interfere, humans. There are always casualties in war, even friends
    Miko: that's terrible!
    Starscream: terrible? This is a battle and in this one, there is only victory or extinction. Now go along and play.
    Rodimus: that's enough, Starscream.
    Starscream: DIS harrower, go and rescue them scout ship.
    Rodimus: Huh?
    Starscream: there my subordinates and they are valuable to me. How strange, listening to humans.

Unicron's transformation was nearly complete.

Blitzwing made it to the landing site

Bee: blitzwing, you made it. Where's Lugnut?
    Angry: no clue!
    Lugnut: hey!!!!!!

Lugnut and the vehicons came running away.

Rodimus: all ships, fire on the northern hemisphere, away from our comrades
    Starscream: Decepticons, follow suit

Bee and the rest were barely surviving against the scraplets. Then, a Decepticon ship came and saved them. They flew off the surface as Unicron was in robot mode and fired

Rodimus: at this rate, none of us will survive
    Starscream: all units, fall back

The ships fell back. The rescue craft fell back

Jack: that is, Unicron?
    Jess: he's ginormous
    Raf: it looks like I'm staring into the face of pure evil.

And that's how episode 89 ends

16. Hot head prime

Episode 90: last stand

Unicron screamed and fired. Many ships were destroyed. The flagship that the leaders were on was blown up. Many of it's crew died. Then, it got sucked in. Starscream, Cyclonus and Scourge survived. Rodimus, Arcee, Kup, Bee, wheelie and the humans were swallowed in.

Ultra Magnus: what now?
    Starscream: we make our last stand, in Cybertron

Unicron put his arms forward and flew to Cybertron.

The union arrived at Cybertron first.

Starscream: shockwave, activate the shields and prepare planetary artillery.

Unicron appeared and smashed his hand against the shield

Shockwave: Decepticons, we are under attack. Scramble

Many jet vehicons flew up with aid from the ground artillery. Unicron attacked.

Rodimus woke up.

Rodimus: is everyone okay?
    Arcee: I'm fine.
    Kup: I'm too old for this.
    Bee: we're here. Rodimus, come here

Rodimus saw that cone heads had the matrix and the humans

Outside

Unicron penetrated the shields. He punched Cybertron and a massive hole was in the surface. But a mysterious jet came it and helped. It was Megatron

Ultra Magnus: megatron?
    Megatron: I sensed a large surge of dark
    energon and came to investigate. Consider it, help

Inside

Rodimus jumped and attacked. He killed the cone heads and freed the humans

Rodimus: are you guys alright?
    Jack: yeah.
    Cone head: *cough cough*
    Rodimus: you there. Tell me, where is the core?

Rodimus lighted a bit of his body

Cone head: urmmmmmmmm. Straight there.
    Rodimus: thank you. Keep the humans safe

Rodimus grabbed the matrix

Arcee: rodimus.
    Rodimus: you will see me again, Arcee.

Rodimus transformed.

Cybertron

The ground artillery fired and fired but to no avail. Not even Megatron did anything

Core

Rodimus saw the 3 weapons and was attacked from behind by Thrust

Thrust: you're either brave or foolish coming here alone, Rodimus Prime. His friends must be near. Annihilate them.
    Thrust: he has the matrix. Destroy him!

Cone heads attacked but Rodimus killed them. Then Thrust came, empowered by Dark Energon.

Rodimus jumped and drove at Thrust twice. Thrust fired at him. Thrust grabbed the Skyboom shield and Requiem Blaster and blocked Rodimus fire and shot at him. The blast pushed Rodimus away and Thrust strangled him.

Thrust: once, I kill you, I will kill your friends, then Starscream, then Cybertron and all of the galaxy!

Then, a bright light shone from the matrix

*play The Touch by Stan Bush*

Optimus: arise, Rodimus Prime and fulfill your destiny
    Rodimus: optimus

Thrust: noo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thrust fired but to no avail.

Rodimus: this is the end of the road, thrust

Thrust tried to grab the blaster but was pushed. Then, Rodimus pulled out the star saber swords and pushed him to the wall and blasted him with the Requiem Blaster. He grabbed the matrix

Rodimus: now light, our darkest hour.

The matrix was open and Unicron started to crumble. Rodimus got out

Jack: hey look, it's rodimus

Jack and the humans were on his seat and trailer, where the dark star sabre, Requiem blaster and Skyboom shield were there. The autobots jumped out of Unicron

Unicron's body was destroyed and was floating in space

Jack restored the matrix of leadership. Starscream appeared

Starscream: as agreed, Rodimus Prime. Half the planet is yours and half mine
    Rodimus: a deal is a deal

Both shook hands

Starscream: there may come a day when both our forces may need to unite again. Until then, thank you and, till all are one
    Rodimus: till all are one

And that's how episode 90 and part 1 of 4 stories, Transformers Prime: Regeneration end

17. Hot head prime

The first episode of the Second part: Transformers Prime: Galaxy

Episode 1: evacuation

Earth

It was a very fine morning. The 4 humans were having a picnic near the ruins of Autobot City

Jack: miko, come on. Stop day dreaming.
    Miko: okay okay.
    Jack: is it the pain again?
    Miko: no. Just, I haven't been really thinking straight after Ceres.
    Jack: we all are. Now come on. Raf found the best spot.
    Miko: alright.

The humans were eating, laughing and chatting, then, a green light appeared in the sky and something came crashing down. The humans fled and the unknown object crashed into the ground. The humans walked to it and saw a damaged Bumblebee

Raf: b, be- bumblebee?
    Bumblebee: h, help.

(some time later)

A big truck pulled bumblebee out of the crater and a team of engineers were relating him

Raf: bee, what happened to you? I thought you were on Cybertron.
    Bee: I was. Helping civilian evacuation before a Decepticon attack nearly slagged me
    Jack: evacuation? What evacuation?
    Bee: okay. Let me explain. 3 solar cycles ago, the destruction of Unicron caused a ginormous black hole that is currently threatening Cybertron, and the universe. Rodimus Prime issued an order for all Autobots to evacuate Cybertron immediately.

( flashbacks from now)

Cybertron

Rodimus: how is the black hole, ratchet?
    Ratchet: right now you're looking at the planet SX9-0123, which is luckily uninhabited. The black hole has ripped the planet to dust, along with its entire system. Rodimus, something needs to be done or else-

( transmission lost)

Bee: we lost communication and there's a power outage. Wait, it's back online!
    Rodimus: good. I want you to call an assembly in 3 astro hours
    Auto trooper: yes sir

The assembly

Over 50,000 autobot civilians attended the assembly with billions more watching Rodimus Prime as he was about to give a speech.

Rodimus: citizens of Cybertron, as you all know, a black hole is threatening our home. I do not know how or if it can be closed but until then, I'm issuing an order that every autobot citizen is to evacuate in a mass exodus. Jetfire here has scanned vehicles from earth and we will be living in secret as robots in disguise. Jetfire.
    Jetfire: right.

Jetfire pulled out scans of multiple vehicles and one by one, all the autobots were in earth vehicle modes.

Outside, ships were being loaded with civilians

Bee: keep moving forward. No pushing.
    Wheelie: what's that?

Earth

Raf: what was it that you saw?
    Bee: a cybertronian but he was no ordinary one. He was made of cogs and other clockwork with a green sword. One of the original 13 primes, the keeper of time and space, Vector Prime.
    Miko: wow! One of the original 13.
    Bee: uh-huh.

Cybertron

Vector Prime transformed and greeted the newest Prime, Rodimus.

Vector: greetings to you, Rodimus Prime. My name is Vector Prime, the keeper of time and space and one of the original 13. I came here because of that.
    Rodimus: the black hole? You know a way to close it?
    Vector Prime: yes. In my hand is the map to the 4 cyber planet keys which contain a portion of Primus' spark. I just need to decipher it.
    Rodimus: okay. Ultra Magnus, keep command of the guard while the-

Raf: what happened next?
    Bee: In the sky, a fleet of 20 large ships came and dropped bombs on the city.

Lugnut: attack! In the name of the glorious Decepticons!

Then, a space bridge opened and an entire army of vehicons came out. Autobot citizens ran to the ships and auto troopers readied their guns.

Rodimus: what is it, trooper?
    Auto trooper: Decepticons have attacked sir. We need reinforce- gaaaaahhhhh!
    Rodimus: trooper. Trooper! Scrap. Prepare the troops for battle. The Decepticons have violated the treaty.

Then, Starscream, Cyclonus, Scourge and a fleet of over 200 seekers destroyed a civilian craft.

Rodimus: starscream. You'll pay for this

Then, Starscream landed in the Iacon tower and met Vector Prime

Starscream: Vector Prime, one of the original 13. Hand me that map now or suffer.
    Vector Prime: never to a snake like you, Starscream! I know your history. You will just kill me anyways.
    Starscream: very well then. Attack!

10 seekers jumped to attack but Vector Prime killed them all. Scourge attacked but Vector Prime used his sword to block him and Cyclonus' attack. Lugnut and Blitzwing entered the room with 250 vehicons. Starscream fired a shot of Liquid Chaos on Vector Primes chest and back slapped him.

Starscream: you know, for someone who is one of the original 13, I expected more from you.

- then you will like me
    Starscream: what!?!?

( Play Armada main theme)

Rodimus Prime appeared out of the smoke and landed on a vehicon and used his star saber blade to destroy 28 seekers and 30 vehicons. Arcee and bumblebee came with reinforcements and so did the Decepticons when Night bird, Malgor Steele, Blackout, Obsidian and Strika came with 500 vehicons and 60 marauders

Rodimus: autobots, roll out!
    Starscream: Decepticons, rise up!

The two sides fought ferociously. The autobots were losing.

Starscream: give up now, Rodimus Prime. You are losing.
    Rodimus: really? Fire drive!

Fire drive and a trailer resembling a fire engine came.

Starscream: what?
    Rodimus: rodimus Prime, super mode!

Powermaster Rodimus Prime combined with his trailer to form a super mode ( like Cybertron/Galaxy Force Optimus). He used the fire engine ladders as guns and destroyed half of the Decepticon forces. Blackout and Lugnut struck forth as Blitzwing froze Rodimus Prime but Rodimus freed himself and deflected their attacks, using them to attack Blitzwing by throwing it at him

Blitzwing: get off of me you overgrown malfunctions!
    Starscream: try this for size!

Starscream's chest came out and his arms, with his chaos blades transformed with it to form a big gun and he fired. Rodimus fired back and a big explosion occurred. When the smoke cleared, Arcee attacked Starscream and Ultra Magnus came with his big hammer. Rodimus struck the final blow and Starscream fell. But then, a portal opened and Saurok entered the room.

Rodimus: Saurok.
    Saurok: well, this is a surprise. I like the new upgrade, but it is nothing compared to my power
    Rodimus: we will see about that.

And that's how episode 1 ends

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hot head prime

Episode 2: earthly troubles

On the building in Iacon, Saurok and Rodimus stared at each other. Rodimus attacked, but Saurok struck him with lightning. On seeing their leader wounded, Arcee, Ultra Magnus and the autobots attacked, but Saurok unleashed a lighting storm and everyone was electrocuted. He walked over them and grabbed Vector Prime's map, but a hand grasped him on his heel

Vector Prime: no! You shall not, gah!

Saurok kicked him and electrocuted him and used his powers to lift him and threw him aside, and put some rubble on Vector Prime.

Saurok: pathetic old fool. Why this was almost too easy for me.
    Rodimus: it's not over yet!
    Saurok: ah, you still have some fight left in you. Impressive, but FOOLISH!

Rodimus charged with a star saber energy blade in his right hand and Saurok blocked

Rodimus: impossible! Bu-but, how!?
    Saurok: the Star Saber is very powerful indeed, but nothing compared to Blackfyre and North Dread!

Saurok pulled out North Dread and a black flames came out with dark green lightning. Saurok struck and Rodimus fell but Rodimus got up and fired his fire engine guns. Saurok was pushed back. Behind, Ultra Magnus was sneaking behind Saurok and Saurok saw that on Rodimus Prime's reflective chest. Ultra Magnus charged forward screaming but Saurok punched him in the stomach and pushed him to Rodimus and struck lightning at them. He got the map.

Saurok: Decepticons, we have the map. Fall back now.
    Vector Prime: NO!

Vector Prime took out his sword and struck but Saurok blocked with Blackfyre.

Saurok: get rusted, old man

Saurok unleashed black lightning and flames and Vector Prime was pushed out.

Bumblebee: hey, the Decepticons are getting away!

The autobots attacked but Saurok electrocuted them.

Saurok: open a bridge to earth. Since you love earth so much, let me put you there to rust!

A bridge opened and Saurok threw Bumblebee into it.

Saurok: Starscream, are all Decepticons accounted for?
    Saurok: well then.

All the Decepticons left and Saurok flew up and used his powers to crush the building, trapping the bots.

Saurok: soundwave, open a portal and tell Shockwave and the science division to get ready for work.

A portal opened and the Decepticons entered into it.

On Earth

Bumblebee: that's what I know so far.
    Jess: so, you're telling us that a black hole is caused by Unicron's destruction which is threatening the universe, you're going on a mass exodus again, one of the 13 appear, you got you're big mechanical butt handed to you by a single Decepticon, the map is theirs and now they're doing who knows what.
    Jack: wait, you hear that?

A portal opened and out came Cyclonus and Scourge, scouting Autobot City to determine how large of an army is needed to destroy the autobots there

Starscream: cyclonus, scourge, report.
    Scourge: I don't see much.
    Cyclonus: me too. Woah!

Bumblebee was on the ground firing at the Decepticons.

Bee: get to safety immediately!

Cyclonus: blasted autobots! Dare to put a sneak attack on us!?
    Scourge: let's teach him some manners.

Scourge flew downwards and fired and transformed, took out his swords and struck. Bee was sent flying away and Scourge came and punched Bee in his stomach.

On Cybertron

Arcee woke up and used her ninja powers to lift the rubble.

Arcee: come on Rodimus.
    Rodimus: thank you arcee. Is everyone accounted for?
    Wheelie: everyone, except bumblebee.
    Bulkhead: where is he?
    Vector Prime: I think I know. Quickly now

Vector used his sword and a portal was opened to earth.

Cyclonus kicked bumblebee

Raf: leave him alone!
    Scourge: I see you have a human pet. Let me see if he can fetch!

Scourge grabbed Raf and the other 3 humans were trying to save him but couldn't.

Scourge: ah, look at your little insect feet running. So adorable and so disgusting!
    Cyclonus: any last words autobot?
    - how about give up now Decepticon?
    Cyclonus: what?

Rodimus punched Cyclonus and grabbed the humans and Ultra Magnus pummeled Scourge. A space bridge opened and both Decepticons fled

And that's how episode 2 ends

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hot head prime

Episode 3: deciphering the map

Autobot City

Vector: before the Decepticons took my map, I managed to have some part of the map with me.
    Rodimus: can you decipher it, Ratchet, Perceptor?
    Percy: I'll try but I'm afraid ancient cybertronian is quite difficult
    Rodimus: do your best. In the meantime, I must help the civilians. Jack, can you help some of the citizens 'blend in'?
    Jack: sure.

Outside, in a random road

Jack: okay guys, today, you're learning parallel parking. All you have to do is to go to that space
    Autobot citizen#1: no problem. Check it out

The autobot jumped into the space

Jack: no! Not like that. You have to drive in, slowly.
    Citizen#1: boring
    Jack: well if you want to blend in, you have to be boring
    Citizen#1: too late

A crowd came and were amazed at the cars

Human#1: wow! Nice cars
    Human#2: never seen cars like these
    Human#3: who makes these anyways?
    Jack: well, if you want to know who made them, he is speaking to you.
    Human#4: what? No way.
    Human#5: you really made all these?
    Jack: yep. With voice recognition, nitro boosters and with a built in AI to respond to environments. These babies are the perfect cars.
    -are these your cars?
    Jack: yep. Who wants to know?

Jack looked up and saw a police officer.

Policeman: I gotta admit, these are some good looking cars but these fins on the back make them illegal
    Jack: yeah, you see, they're voice controlled and thus the fins are needed.
    Policeman: really?
    Jack: yep. Observe. ( whispering) just do as I say, okay
    Autobot citizen#1: you got it.
    Jack: start your engines

The engines started

Policeman: cool
    Jack: I know right? But there's more. Drive

The car drove forward

Jack: stop

The car stopped.

Jack: cool, right?
    Policeman: well, it's just a car
    Jack: well, can a normal car spin?

The car spin

Jack: or dance?
    Policeman: Nani?

Another autobot citizen came and the cars danced around the crowd.

Policeman: amazing. Wait, where did he go?
    Jack: sorry if I caused any trouble but I have to leave.
    Policeman: wait. I didn't get to ask where I could get one.

Just outside a nearby city, a portal opened and out came Blitzwing and Lugnut

Icy: why is it that we always get the lackey jobs?
    Lugnut: oh shut your whining and focus on scouting.
    Icy: ever since Darkmount 2.0 was destroyed, all data on Autobot City was lost and now we have to search it.
    Lugnut: why did we not ever think of putting earth data into warships or send them to Cybertron?
    Icy: who knows. Wait, I'm picking up something?
    Lugnut: is it energon? Tell me it's energon cause I'm famished.
    Icy: no. It's an autobot. Perhaps we can get the location to Autobot City from him
    Lugnut: lead the way, blitzy my friend

Blitzwing and Lugnut attacked an autobot citizen.

Autobot City

Ratchet: I'm picking up 2 Decepticon signatures. It appears they're attacking an unarmed civilian
    Rodimus: ratchet, prepare to bridge us there immediately

Icy: I retrieved the information necessary.
    Lugnut: good. Say goodbye to life auto filth.

Jetfire came and attacked both cons. Blitzwing retaliated but Rodimus Prime and his posse came

Rodimus: you can fight us, but attacking an unarmed civilian? That's low even for a one eyed creep and a three faced moron.
    Angry: how dare you!
    Lugnut: time to go nuclear!!!!!

Rodimus deflected with the Star saber energy sword and punched both cons away. Both cons prepared missiles and lasers to attack and they hit Rodimus.

Lugnut: hahaha! Not even you can, WHAT!?!?
    Rodimus: that was your best shot? Here's mine

Rodimus prepared his engine guns and fired. Lugnut and Blitzwing were seriously damaged

Rodimus: give up now.
    Icy: too late. I already sent the data to Starscream. He'll be coming any, time, now, ugh.

Ratchet: rodimus, a portal just opened 3 earth miles from Autobot City. It's Starscream and Saurok.

Rodimus: ratchet open a bridge, call Vector Prime and prepare defenses. Jetfire, Arcee, I need your help

Starscream and Saurok were in jet mode and were flying towards Autobot City. Then, the autobots attacked.

Vector Prime attacked Starscream and he fought him and Arcee with swords. Jetfire circled around and unleashed a salvo of missiles while Rodimus unleashed the engine guns

Saurok: pathetic.

Saurok blocked the attacks and absorbed it's energy, and re-released it. Starscream pushed both bots away and went to Saurok

Starscream: look at their formation.
    Saurok: yes strange. They're in defensive positions and not offensive. This can only mean one thing.
    Starscream: they're protecting something.
    Saurok: follow my lead.

Both cons charged and the autobots unleashed everything they had. Out of the smoke, both were in jet mode and were through the autobots line.

Saurok: they must be protecting Autobot City. I know this landscape. I'm close to it, and when I do, I'll- what!?

Vector Prime appeared before him. Saurok transformed and Rodimus and Jetfire were close behind

Rodimus: look it's Vector Prime

Vector Prime: hold Saurok. You shall go no further
    Saurok: stand aside

Vector Prime released a green energy from his body and it went up to the Sky.

Rodimus: by the allspark.
    Saurok: what is this autobot trickery?

Then, an object came and flew towards Vector Prime's chest

Vector Prime: cyber key power! Tachyon Shield!

Saurok charged forward but he was stopped and pushed back. Starscream came

Starscream: what trickery is this?

Starscream fired at the Autobots and they flew down.

Rodimus: cover me.
    Arcee: eat force push Starscream.

Arcee unleashed a wind and Starscream was pushed back, wounded

Saurok: you, cannot win against me!
    Vector Prime: aaaaaahhhhhh!

Vector Prime pushed Saurok away

Rodimus: Rodimus Prime, Super Mode. Galaxy guns online!

Rodimus fired his Galaxy guns on Saurok and he was severely wounded.

Starscream: they got Saurok.
    Saurok: impressive, but not enough
    Rodimus: what is that?
    Saurok: what?
    Starscream: it can't be. Megatron!?

Megatron came and beated them to pulp.

Saurok: is the spy in place?
    Saurok: fall back

Both cons fell back.

Rodimus: why did you help us?
    Megatron: let us say I have my reasons as to why I do what I want. So, care to make me an official member of the team?
    Arcee: are you seriously considering letting him, the original leader, join us?
    Rodimus: he helped us against Unicron and he helped us again. But rest assured, I'm keeping an eye on him.

Ratchet: rodimus, Percy and I deciphered the map. The first key is in Velocitron
    Rodimus: understood. Team, pack your nitro boosters. We're going to Velocitron

And that's how episode 3 ends

20. Hot head prime

Episode 4: Velocitron

Sounds of battle were heard. Saurok took out Blackfyre and he blocked attacks from a fire demon. The demon struck but Saurok blocked and unleashed lightning on the demon's chest.

Saurok: the beast of fiery vengeance, how your reputation lies.
    Beast: what is it that you want from me?
    Saurok: I already have what I want, YOUR POWER!
    Beast: no!!!!!!

Saurok put out Blackfyre and the sword absorbed the beast. Saurok twirled it and looked at the jewel at the handle

Saurok: now you belong to me as nothing more than a battery for power, A SLAVE! Enjoy the rest of your life, trapped in Blackfyre. ( evil laugh)

Autobot City

An auto trooper walked and entered the Science Room. It relayed every recording to the Decepticons

Ratchet: according to this, the first key is in Velocitron.
    Rodimus: good. Ultra Magnus, I'm putting you in charge of Autobot City while I go search for the key
    Magnus: you can count on me, Rodimus

Saurok: so, Velocitron eh? And to think this worthless planet of sand and roads would have one of the most powerful artifacts in the universe but no matter, I will get it.
    Starscream: as you said, I've ordered all troops to disengage the fighting. Now tell me what is your plan?
    Saurok: a race
    Starscream: a race!? The entire Decepticon fleet is ready. We should just bombard that junk planet before autobots start moving again.
    Saurok: if we do that, we lose the inhabitants of the planet who may know where we can find it.
    Starscream: oh. But of this race, none of our land troopers or generals can run as fast as their leader, Override.
    Saurok: we're not using a cybertronian to race. I have plans within plans within plans for these. All you have to do, is to have faith in me

Earth

Raf: can we go with you, bee?
    Bee: sorry, but it's too dangerous.
    Raf: but I wanna go with you.
    Bee: I don't know Raf. Velocitron is filled with Decepticon troops.
    Raf: I've fought in Ceres. Now please.
    Bee: Rodimus, can we bring the humans?
    Rodimus: if you can keep an eye on them. Ratchet, is the space bridge ready?
    Ratchet: almost but the repairs haven't been completed yet.
    Vector Prime: perhaps I can help.

Vector Prime used his sword to create a portal to Velocitron.

Miko: alright, another adventure
    Bulkhead: can't wait to get those nitro boosters they sell on Velocitron.

( thud, thud)

A large stomping sound was heard. And Jack, Miko and Raf were horrified at what they saw, Megatron

Jack: Megatron? But, but you died. I saw it.
    Raf: how are you still alive?
    Jess: the original leader of the Decepticons? Oh, he's much scarier in person.
    Miko: stand behind me.
    Megatron: dark energon is a pathway to many abilities some considered to be, unnatural.
    Bulkhead: long story. You won't hurt the kids, would you?
    Megatron: I cross my spark and hope to die.

Knockout: oh scrap, big M is here
    Megatron: ah Knockout! Finally someone who knows style is on this mission
    Knockout: *nervous girly laugh*

Rodimus: alright. Autobots, transform and roll out.

Rodimus, Arcee, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Wheelie, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Vector Prime, Knockout, Jetfire, Megatron and the humans were off to Velocitron

Somewhere in the Eastern Cities of Velocitron

An old rusting bot was running away from someone. He entered his house

Saurok: welcome home old man
    Old bot: *scared noises*
    Saurok: you know what I want. Tell me, and I'll spare your family.
    Old bot: I, I don't know what you're talking about stranger. Please, let my family go.
    Saurok: oh don't play dumb with me

One of the bots little protoforms ( children) came floating towards Saurok. The old bot was amazed, and terrified.

Saurok: why, I wouldn't want anything to happen to him.

Saurok electrocuted the child and the child was screaming in pain and agony, begging his father to help him.

Saurok: the cyber key, where is it?
    Old bot: please, spade him. I'll, I'll tell you.
    Saurok: tell me, or the child suffers!

( electrocuting intensifies)

Old bot: okay okay. Whoever wins the Death Race, wins the key.
    Saurok: a race eh? Just as I expected, perhaps I will need him after all. Thank you

The entire family turned to rust and were falling apart.

Old bot: but, you, you promised.
    Saurok: *evil laughter* I lied *evil laughter*

The autobots landed on Velocitron.

Arcee: look at this place. Decepticon artillery I'd wager.
    Jetfire: but where are the gunners or troops?
    Megatron: they left half a solar cycles ago, and in a rush too.
    Rodimus: okay team, Bee, you, Wheelie and Knockout try to get supplies in the ridge over there, take the humans too. Rest of you, we go find Override, the leader of this planet.
    Bee: rodimus, really? The kids with me?
    Rodimus: I still don't trust Megatron so I want the kids as far away from him possible.
    Bee: okay. I understand.

Rodimus and his gang were in a big racetrack with a large crowd.

Rodimus: okay, so which one of them is Override?
    Megatron: there.

Override and 10 cars were racing. They were good but Override overtook them and won.

Spokesperson: and the winner is Override!

( crowd cheers)

Velocitronian: hey, ridey, some bots want to see you
    Override: oh, new visitors

Jess: you know, for a cyberized planet, I expected more metal.
    Bee: I don't know much about history but if I remember, some of the colonies couldn't be 100% cyberformed, Velocitron is an example.
    Jess: oh
    Wheelie: hey, look over there!

They saw Lugnut and Blitzwing terrorizing some locals

Lugnut: you call this energon!? This is a load of scrap!!!
    Farmer: please, it's the only kind that grows here
    Angry: no more excuses! Time for annihilation!

Bumblebee came and hit both cons. Blitzwing and Lugnut prepared guns and wheelie came

Wheelie: you have a plan?
    Bee: nope. Wish I thought this through.

Starscream: blitzwing, lugnut, where are you? Don't tell me you're harassing farmers again. Report back to base at once, immediately

Icy: you are lucky autobot.

Both transformed and flew away.

Rodimus: my name is Rodimus Prime, I'm the lea-
    Override: yeah yeah yeah, I've heard all about you.
    Rodimus: well then, I'm here to ask for the cyber planet key. The Decepticons want it but I will protect it from them.
    Override: cyber planet key? Just a myth that parents tell protoforms.

An ambulance with 3 wounded velocitronians came

Rodimus: I'm sorry this happened to your homeworld and people
    Override: I don't care. What's matter is racing and who's the fastest.
    Rodimus: excuse me?
    Override: you heard me.
    Rodimus: a good leader strives to be the best, to protect the people. You put racing above their safety? What kind of a leader are you?
    Override: *angrily* listen here new prime, I don't know you, I've never met you and I don't care if you are a prime or not. In this planet, only the fastest survive. In this planet, racing is all that matters and if you can't understand that, haul your trailer away.
    Arcee: listen sister, millions of soldiers sacrificed their lives to protect your planet and it's all because of him. He is the reason you're still alive and racing so show respect
    Override: 1, I am not your sister, 2, thanks but I never asked for your help, 3, I didn't come here to listen to your lecture. So unless your racing, you can go away.
    Jetfire: sheesh and she's the leader of this planet?

Override was racing on the road

Override: off worlders yuck. Never respecting the culture of this planet. Ugh, could use some serious competition every now and then, wait, who's that?

She saw two jet cybertronians standing near the start and finish line. She charged forward but the bots didn't move. She charged forward faster. She jumped and transformed

Override: one more second and I would've knocked you down like a bowling pin
    Saurok: Keep dreaming
    Starscream: what is your name?
    Override: why don't you tell me yours first? Both of you are obviously not from around here
    Starscream: my name is Starscream, leader of the Decepticons and he is Lord-General Saurok.

Override: *in her mind* Decepticons eh? This should be interesting

Starscream: I'm looking for Override, the leader of this planet.
    Override: congratulations, you've found her.
    Saurok: *in mind* this should be interesting
    Starscream: I am here for the cyber planet key.
    Override: that makes you the second off worlders who are seeking it.

Rodimus' team arrived.

Rodimus: decepticons. Keep your distance, prepare to attack

Saurok: autobots. The Decepticons challenge you to the Death Race
    Override: death race!?
    Saurok: don't tell me you're afraid?
    Override: oh I'm not afraid. But as much as I'd like to kick your rusty asses for ruining this planet, rules are rules. No jets or other aerial craft allowed, only racers.
    Saurok: o ho ho no. Not me or him, but the greatest racer of the Decepticon empire against you. Do you accept?
    Override: I accept.
    Rodimus: if she does then so the autobots.
    Saurok: tomorrow, the Death Race starts

And that's how episode episode 4 ends