Transformers Prime: Prime's Daughter

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Valkyrie698, May 10, 2023.

1. Valkyrie698

Valkyrie698 Active Member

Took me soooooo long to write this......

2. Valkyrie698

Chapter One: Splash Landing

(Val’s POV)

“Mama, Papa? Where are we going?” My innocent voice sounded. My parents had been acting weirdly for the past few days and I had a feeling that I was about to find out why. Hopefully not in the next few days because its the 6th of April and my birthday is on the 8th.

“Just for a walk sweetheart.” Papa said crouching down to my eye level. He looked like he was about to give me a hug when Mama cleared her throat.

“I have to grab a few things first.” I said giving them a small smile before walking to my room. I grabbed my secret stash of food, my water bottle filled with ice, my guitar and my sketch pencils and books and put it all in my bag, hanging my guitar case strap over my shoulder, my bag on my other. Just in case I got bored or hungry. Being only aged 7 it was hard to not be hungry or bored.

I was ready and met my Mama and Papa at the door and we walk outside into the fresh air that I had died to breathe in since I was born. It was 2 O’clock in the afternoon.

We were walking for about half an hour before we crossed a road and I realised that they had bought me to the beach, a place they always refused to bring me.

“Hey darling,” My Mama said talking to me. “Mama and Papa have forgotten some things at home, can you wait here like a good girl?”

I smiled up at them and agreed to stay on the beach where I found a nice, quiet and gentle place. They nodded and turned around without looking back or waving goodbye.

I looked out at the ocean, the water lapping at my feet in a calming manner. Mama and Papa should have been back by now, I thought sadly looking back to where I last saw the people I thought loved me. I pulled out my guitar and started playing a Nickelback song.

“This time, this place
    Misused, mistakes
    Too long, too late
    Who was I to make you wait?

Just one chance, just one breath
    Just in case there's just one left
    'Cause you know, you know, you know

That I love you

I have loved you all along
    And I miss you
    Been far away, for far too long

I keep dreaming you'll be with me

And you'll never go
    Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
    Last chance for one last dance

'Cause with you; I'd withstand
    All of hell to hold your hand

I'd give it all; I'd give for us
    Give anything, but I won't give up
    'Cause you know, you know, you know

That I love you
    I have loved you all along
    And I miss you
    Been far away, for far too long”

My voice sounded lone and empty as I slew the song to a halt as it ended. Tears dripped silently down my cheeks as I started to sob quietly looking at the amazing sunset, I felt helpless.

I knew the next feeling, the one of needing to rid myself of the pain.

I put on my jacket and lay back on the rocks and looked up at the sky, the stars shining in their own beauty. My eyes widened as I saw, what looked like a meteor, travel straight towards the ocean a few hundred meters away from where I was. The meteor didn’t stop there, it skidded to a halt a few meters away from me. That’s when I found that I was wrong, it was a spaceship of some kind that made one splash landing.

I backed up quickly with all of my belongings just before whatever was in the spaceship kicked the door open so it could get out. Moments later I and the ship were surrounded by massive robots that were aiming blasters at the spacecraft’s owner who, in turn, had his blasters aimed at them.

“Another Autobot,” Said the leader of the robots surrounding the ship. “And a fleshling.”

The robot then picked me up by my shirt and showed an evil and ugly grin. I started to slowly spin and I looked wide-eyed at the single robot that was from the ship, who looked back sadly and I could see that they were trying to figure out how to save me.

“We came here for a fleshling’s Sparkling, this one in fact. But looks like we have a bonus for lord Megatron.” The bad-bot said grinning wildly. I figured that the group were the bad bots since how the lone one was looking for a way to save me.

“Put the child down!” Came a deep voice from behind the lone bot, I saw that a green and blue portal like thing closed up behind three other bots, obviously the lone ones friends.

“Scrap!” Cursed the bad-bot that was still holding me.

Something sharp stabbed the back of my neck and my conscience slowly slipped.

“No!” Shouted a female bot. Someone tackled the bot that was holding me and I felt weightless and I flew into, another metal hand? My backpack cushioned my landing and I was lucky that none of my blades were able to twist wrong and stab me.

“Arcee to base, Arcee to base do u copy!?” Said the female bot.

“I copy, what's wrong?” Said a firm male bot on the other end of whatever device was being used.

“We need an immediate groundbridge, we need nurse Darby and the medical bay ready.” She urged.

The next thing I heard was a whooshing sound and felt a slight tingle before I sunk into unconsciousness.

3. Valkyrie698

Chapter Two: Realm of The Primes

I woke up in the dark, and immediately felt scared, but also somehow relaxed.

“Hello?” I called into the empty space.

“Hello child.” Said a baritone like voice. The owner of the voice soon appeared in front of me, the sight was incredible, it was a robot but with a faint glowing blue light emitting from his armour.

“Am I in heaven? What happened?”

“No dear child. You are in the Realm of the Primes. I am Primus. I am one of the 13 primes that were ever designed, I will explain it later. For now do you know why you are here Valkyrie Rose Cain?”

“N-no, sir.” I said shyly.

“It is okay. Do you remember what happened before you got here, any small detail?”

“All I remember is my parents leaving me on the beach and then the spaceship with a robot I felt was a good bot, then some bad-bots came and one of them picked me up and called me a ‘Sparkling’ or something.” I whimpered. “Then more good-bots turned up and saved me and the lone good-bot. I was stabbed in the back of my neck with something, then I couldn’t see, I could only hear. I heard that I was transported to a base, then I lost conscience.”

Once I finished a white orb appeared by my head.

“I will show you and tell you was has happened and what will happen if you accept this.” He said, the globe floating by my shoulder. “If you choose not to, you may not wake up. And my children will feel as though they have failed. This is your choice and yours alone.”

Suddenly more robots appeared either side of Primus, eagerly awaiting my decision.

“...I-I accept it.” My voice was shaky but I was certain that it was a smart decision. The globe acted as soon as it heard those three words, it shot straight into my heart.

“It’s okay sweetspark.” Primus reassured me. “Now we are bonded. One of my children have given you a stable Energon to overcome the unstable Energon that was put into you by the Decepticons. In your human words, kind of like they donated blood. You are no longer human, well, you are human but when you come of a certain age you will be Cybertronian just like your new family.”

I looked shocked. Suddenly I saw things and knew things that I never knew before. I was taught everything I needed to know. There was also a pain that I felt in my back.

“One more thing sweetspark.” Primus said coming down to my level. “You have our bond if you ever need to talk, your new family is different from your old one, I promise. And you will have a new sire, or father in human words, his name I shall not mention.”

“How will I know who he is then?” I asked freaking out a little.

“Trust me sweetspark.” Primus said, his voice getting faint. “You will know...”

4. Valkyrie698

Chapter Three: New Family…

Primus’s voice faded and a light shone through my eyes as they slowly opened. “Open your eyes...” Primus said through the bond.

Awaken…

Sleep…

Awaken…

Sleep…

Those two words were continuously repeated in my head. I closed my eyes tight then snapped them open. My eyes closed instantly and I began to lose conscience. “WE’RE LOOSING HER!” Shouted someone in the room. “We need everybot out!”

I heard something power up and coldness reach my chest. A shock jolted through my body and I tensed up, the thing powered up again and I again felt my body tense up.

“Wake up sweetspark.” Primus pleaded. “It is time for you to live your life to the fullest.”

My eyes opened slightly and a bright light shone straight through, so I turned my head and shifted with a groan. “She’s waking up.” I heard a young female say.

“Please open your eyes.” Pleaded a deep male voice.

I opened my eyes and looked up at the light, opening my eyes a little at a time until I was staring at a blinding light.

“Just follow the light. Follow the light. That’s it. Good girl.”

I followed the light and once it was clear, I could see two figures standing over me. One large and one smaller.

I sat up slowly and looked around. The room I was in was larger than the orange and white robot that was walking partially beside me to make sure I didn’t fall. A young girl ran up to me from behind the robot and started asking questions.

“Hey, I’m Miko! Do you like heavy metal? Do you know slash monkey? What is you favourite band? Do you have any favourite songs? How old are you? Why did the Cons want you?” The girl was making me dizzy by taking so fast.

The robot said to the girl in the ‘nicest way possible’ that he would introduce her to his wrenches if she didn’t shut up. That did shut the girl up, obviously that worked every time.

“Hey.” Said a boy walking up to me. “I’m Jack, I am sorry if Miko annoys you or if you feel uncomfortable in any way. She does this to everyone who is new. This is Raf.” He said pointing to the young boy beside him.

“Heya.” Raf said shyly.

“This is my mom, Nurse Darby, you can call her June. The robot beside you is Ratchet. He is our medical bot.”

Ratchet nodded to me and stood up straight. “Would you like to meet the others?” He asked me.

“Y-yes.” I said shaking a little. “But where is my stuff?”

“Over here.” Called another man, who came down and introduced himself as ‘Special Agent William Fowler’ or just ‘Agent Fowler’ for short.

Ratchet walked out to another area where I assumed the other bots were and I heard whispering. A few minutes later all of the bots came around and saw me. They all stopped a respectable distance away, all except one. This bot was the biggest of them all with blue and red, he knelt down to my eye level. He was a good looking mech, and I assumed that he was my new sire.

“Do you know who I am?” The mech asked looking at me and extending a servo for me to climb onto, which I did.

“Y-yes. Do you know who I am?” I asked silently.

“Valkyrie Rose Cain, I am Optimus Prime and I would like to introduce you to my fellow Autobots and your new family.” The robot spun me to look around at the others.

He pointed at all the different bots and their names matched their personalities. There was Ratchet who was the Medical bot and also the one with a short temper and an awesome aim with wrenches. Arcee, a female bot who was Jack’s guardian.

Bulkhead, who was a wrecker and also Miko’s guardian. There was Bumblebee who was a voiceless mech, although I could understand him and that excited him, he was also Raf’s guardian.

There was also Ultra Magnus, who was the second in command of the Autobots, there was Smokescreen, a speedster and an illegal street racer and then there was Wheeljack.

Wheeljack was a strange mech, as soon as Optimus set me down Wheeljack got on his servos and knees and said I was as adorable as a cyberkitten. That received a deep and shadowed glare that went unnoticed by the wrecker.

“Val, I am your new sire and it would be my role to also be your guardian. You may call me Oppy or sire. Either one I do not mind.” Optimus said, looking around he explained to the other bots that Primus had come to him and told him that he would receive a Sparkling, one to cherish and hold, to love till the end of days and that he had not met me before now and that he was glad that Primus had chosen him.

“She can’t be a Sparkling! She is only human! Have you lost your mind Optimus? Do I need to check you out to make sure that your wires are connected?” Ratchet asked.

“She is no human, her blood is one hundred percent Energon.” Optimus stated, reminding me of what Primus had said.

“I have to see this for myself.” Ratchet said grabbing a scanner. “This may feel weird.” He said directly to me.

My worry felt like it went through a tunnel and stopped at a soft orb. Optimus stopped talking to the other bots and walked over to me and told me that there was nothing to worry about and that he knew I was a little frightened because that’s how the bond worked. We could feel each others emotions and we could talk through the bond.

He reassured me that everything was going to be okay, then he took a step back while Ratchet scanned me. The look on his face was all I needed to see, and then I understood what Primus had said.

I also found out that the sharp stab-like pain I felt in my back while talking to Primus was the Autobot logo in my favourite colour. I was shocked, but I knew that I would fit into my new family.

5. Valkyrie698

Chapter Four: Wrenches Go Wrong

Once everyone had seen my metallic teal Autobot logo they started to act more towards me.

“.: Omg! She is so cute! Can I court her?:.” Bumblebee buzzed.

“Ahh sorry Bee, I already called dibs on the young Femme.” Said Wheeljack to the buzzing mech.

“You cant call dibs on Femme you hunk of scrap, I want her, you’re too old!” Smokescreen narked.

“And you’re too immature.” Wheeljack retorted.

“.:Two things I am not, so it seems fit that I am the one to court her:.” Bumblebee beeped and whirled.

“Valkyrie, come with me.” Arcee said laying a servo for me to climb upon.

“Okay.” I say climbing up and sitting on her servo. “But please, call me Val.”

Arcee took me to her bedroom, or berth room as the Autobots call it.

She explained that Wheeljack, Bumblebee and Smokescreen always tried at the new Femmes all except Miko, who was already dating Jack.

Arcee and I spoke about what happened and I felt like I could trust her with my deepest secret. I told her about what happened before she and the other bots arrived and told her what I did to myself. I broke down in front of her and begged she didn’t tell anyone.

“I promise.” She said in a soft but firm voice.

We finished our long conversation before Arcee picked me up, placed me on her shoulder and carried me back out to the rest of my new family.

“The adorable cyberkitten is back!!” Squealed Wheeljack.

“Oppy?” I called out to my new Sire.

Optimus picked me up and placed me close to his neck cables.

The three idiot Mechs continued to fight over who was getting to court me when I saw that Sire had heard enough. The datapad that lie innocently in his servos shattered and his neck-cables tightened and looked as though they were about to snap.

Ratchet looked at Oppy and was about to shout. ‘I needed that!’

I saw that Ratchet noticed his facial expression because he was cowering down slightly and had his head low but he thought against it and whispered “I didn’t need that.”

I looked at Sire’s face and gulped, if looks could kill, echoed through my head.

“Ratchet.” Optimus said darkly. “This is an order. Find me the three largest wrenches in your tool kit then step back.” He grinned evilly then his mouth guard slipped over, covering the grin and I knew this was not gonna end well.

Ratchet walked to his tool kit and grabbed exactly what Oppy had asked for, he then lent back against his desk and watched the scene unfold. “May Primus be with you.” He muttered under his breath to the oblivious Mechs.

Oppy plucked me off his shoulder and placed me gently on Ratchet’s outstretched hand before lining up a five meter wrench. The wrench went flying through the air and made a satisfying clang as it hit Wheeljack’s helm, Wheeljack was sent flying into the farthest wall, leaving him knocked out and embedded. Next, a four meter wrench was lined up with Bumblebee’s helm, the power in the throw sent Bumblebee flipping through the air landing above Wheeljack. Smokescreen turned his back to Oppy and braced himself for the wrench that way lined up for his helm. I saw Oppy press a button on the computer beside him, causing it to make a false alarm, Smokescreen then looked around. With a massive whirl the five and a half wrench that was designated for Smokescreen smashed him across the jaw and sent him into the wall just bellow the roof.

There was an awkward silence before everyone started laughing, all except Jack’s mom June and Ultra Magnus. I was rolling around on Ratchet’s hand hardly breathing because of my laughter. But the funniest part came next.

As soon as we settled down we were laughing again, the three flirty Mechs fell out of their indents in the wall and landed with sickening cracks, all on top of one another.

“I caught that all on camera!” Miko laughed before feinting.

6. Valkyrie698

Chapter Five: Why?

It was early in the morning and I was in my new room at base setting up and also talking to Agent Fowler.

“Excuse me Fowler?” I asked shyly. “Is there any way that we could go to my parents place and get my stuff? I know their address.”

I was close to tears and it was noticed by everyone. Holoforms were activated and hugs were granted.

“My birthday is tomorrow, I just want to see them one last time.” I said weakly, tears rolling down my cheeks.

A couple hours later Agent Fowler and I were catching a ride in Optimus and we were talking about various things I need to know and things that they needed to know. “Its my birthday tomorrow.” I say weakly. “I feel like a failure.” Tears roll down my cheeks and Optimus’s Holoform appears beside me, embracing me and calming me down.

Minutes later we appeared at my old home. Agent Fowler, Sire and I jump out of Oppi’s truck. I felt something was wrong, I ran out of sire’s arms and straight to the front door. I knocked three times and then put my hand on the handle and twisted. The door opened eerily and I was met with the smell of blood. Agent Fowler gagged and Optimus held his breath. I ran through my old home and ran straight to the lounge room, finding my parents lying over the lounge in a bloody mess. I fell to my knees and thought about everything they had put me through. I let loose a few tears, then gulped and stood up walking to my old room. I knew my parents didn’t deserve what happened but I had a feeling that it was the consequence of what they did.

I found my suitcase under my bed and packed all my clothes into it before Sire and Agent Fowler came into my room. Grabbing my favourite backpack I started packing my stuffed teddies, my pillows and my favourite blanket into it. Silent the whole time.

“I have to make a call.” Agent Fowler said in a remorseful tone as he walked out of my room.

“Why? Why was it me?” I sobbed. “My parents sell me off, then abandon me, then they pass in a horrible manner.”

I heard Oppi walk over to me, then embrace me in a warm and comforting hug. I melted into the hug then pulled away and thanked him.

“Its nothing.” He said. “You deserve somebot who loves you and won’t do those kinds of things. I promise to be that one. The one who will hug you when you cry, the one to tell you that you are loved, the one to watch you grow up into a beautiful young Femme. The one who won’t let anybot hurt you. It will be me.” He said, his ocean blue optics burning with love.

Sire helped me finish packing and Agent Fowler came in and told us that he had someone coming to clean up the house and organise a proper burial of my parents.

With that we grabbed my packed bags and walked back to Sire’s alt mode. With everything in the backseat of the cab we headed out of town, I opened my phone, Oppi commed Ratchet for a groundbridge and I burst out crying.

7. Valkyrie698

Chapter six: Begging

At 11:30 we turned up at base and I was crying and almost unable to breathe. Agent Fowler and Sire’s Holoform helped get me, a broken young girl, and my stuff out of Oppi’s alt mode. I walked blindly to Ratchet and stumbled into his ped. Ratchet must have felt my hands reach at his stabilisers because he turned only his top half and looked down at me. Seeing me in the state I was in, he bent and scooped me into his servos, cradling me against his chassis. He looked down at me with sad eyes and gave me a weak smile as I lay my head near his spark chamber, listening to his sparkbeat.

I hugged one of Ratchet’s digits and cuddled against his chassis, slowly slipping into unconsciousness listening to the comforting sparkbeats pattern.

I must have been asleep for a while because I was still in Ratchet’s servo but the kids weren’t on the human level and Agent Fowler was asleep on the couch. I stirred a little and yawned loudly, alerting everyone that I was now awake, even though I didn’t intend for them to hear me. Ratchet looked down at me and gave me a small smile that I tiredly returned.

“I think you should go to your human berth.” Ratchet stated quietly.

“No! Please no.” I sobbed against his chassis. “Please, no, I don’t want to be alone. Please, can I stay out here?”

My begging seemed to upset him, he looked down at my small form in his servo and almost cried.

“Do you want to come to my berth?” Came Sire’s voice, I jumped a little and looked up to see Sire’s calm face over Ratchet’s shoulder.

I stared deep into Sire’s optics before I made my decision. I sat up wiping my tears away and climbed up Ratchet’s chassis and next to his helm. I kissed his cheek and said, “Thank you Uncle Ratchet, I love you.”

The look on his face was something I never thought I would see, he looked over his shoulder and at Sire’s servo, were I now was sitting, and smiled fully at me, tears in his optics.

(Ratchet POV)

I looked down at her sleeping form and saw her stir a little, she had been sleeping next to my spark chamber clinging to one of my digits for over ten hours and I was starting to get a little worried. Optimus had already been to recharge and he was now walking up to stand beside me and look at his sparkling. I looked at Optimus and mouthed a short conversation, trying not to wake Val up. I knew she wasn’t my daughter but if I couldn’t be her Sire, I would take the place of an uncle.

I heard I loud yawn come from my servo and I looked down to see that my unrelated niece was now awake. Gosh, she yawned pretty loud for a human Sparkling I smiled at her and was relieved that she was okay.

“I think you need to go to your human berth.” I whispered to the little girl.

She started crying and begged to not go. I felt that there was more to her pain than just her old Sire and Carrier’s passing. I looked down at her and Energon tears started to slowly leak down my cheeks. I felt Optimus come up behind me and he whispered to Val, “Do you want to come to my berth?”

I felt Val jump a little and look up to Optimus before she wiped her tears away and climbed up my chassis and onto my shoulder.

She leaned against my Helm and kissed my cheek.
    “Thank you Uncle Ratchet, I love you.” She whispered.

She climbed onto Optimus’s servo and I looked back at her with a full smile and Energon tears.

After Val and Optimus left the main room I wiped away my tears and thought about all the ways I could spoil Val and all the things we could do together.

I started with making Energon sweets now that I knew she was immune to the effects and that it was her birthday one the next morning. I also knew unlike everyone else, that with Energon, Val would become a full Cybertronian within the next couple months.

I checked the time when I finished the treats and saw that it was ten o’clock. I walked to my berth room with the Energon treats so that the other bots couldn’t get to them. I woke Bumblebee up for his night shift and went into recharge.

8. Valkyrie698

Chapter Seven: Rough Night

(Val POV)

I woke up restlessly. I couldn’t sleep. I checked my phone and saw the time, it was midnight. The morning of my birthday. I carefully climbed off my sire’s protoform and berth. I quietly padded to the main hanger.

“.:Val, why are you up? It’s WAY too early for you humans?:.” Bumblebee whirled, successfully scaring me.

I looked around for Bee before finding him and breaking into heavy sobs. Bee scooped up into his servos whispering (buzzing) thing quietly into my ear to calm me down.

I looked up at Bee, as I wiped my tears and took a deep breath.

“Bee?” I whispered. “Can I tell you something?”

“.:Sure Valkyrie, what’s up?:.” Bee buzzed.

(Bumblebee POV)

“.: Sure Valkyrie, what’s up?.:” I asked the poor child. She looked deep my optics before answering.

“When I came back to base after going to my real parents place… I was crying because I walked into the house to find my parents dead. Then I received a text saying that my older sister passed away in a car crash!” Valkyrie’s sobs were spark-wrenching as I listened to her telling me the story and how she didn’t like her birthday. By the time she finished telling her story it was two in the morning and Val had fallen asleep in my warming servos.

Arcee came out for her shift and I silently crept to my berthroom with the sleep girl against my chassis.

Minutes later I too fell into recharge.

(O.P. POV)

Slowly waking out of recharge I realised my sparkling was no longer asleep on my protoform’s chest. Sitting up quickly, I looked around my berthroom to see if she was wandering around. She wasn’t there. Stressing out I carefully shoved my armour on and lightly sprinted to the main hanger, almost colliding with Arcee, who was wandering around on her shift.

“Where is Val!?” I whisper-yelled at Arcee.

“She’s with Bee, don’t stress. Why don’t you go out with Fowler and go get her some presents? Everyone, even myself and the kids have. She will love it.” Arcee hinted.

Oh, scrap, I forgot it was my sparkling’s birthday!

I walked over to the human area and saw Agent Fowler watching the human ‘News’, whatever that was.

“Fowler, I require assistance.” I stated nervously, very much unlike myself.

“What do ya need Prime?” Fowler asked.

“I require assistance with getting my child something for her birthday, as you humans call it.” I explain quietly.

“Assistance granted.” Fowler said hoisting himself up off the lounge.

I transformed into my alt mode and drove out with Fowler, asking what the best present would be.

9. Valkyrie698

Chapter Eight: Gaming

(Val POV)

I woke up cuddling one of Bee’s digits and laying on his chassis. I sit up rubbing my eyes, yawning, I look down at Bee’s face and smile at his baby blue optics looking back at me. Bee sat up scooping me in his servos before carrying me to my room.

“.:Go get ready for the day, I’ll wait out here:.” Bee whirled at me.

“No, come in Bee.” I said tugging at his digit.

“.:Okay, I’ll come in. Just because I want you to be happy:.” Bee smiles down at me, placing me on the floor before transforming and coming out of his vehicle mode in his Holoform. I grabbed his hand and dragged him into my new room, taking him to my bed.

“Can you talk?” I asked Bee.

He shook his head. No.

“Can you sign?” I ask.

‘`Yes.`’ he signed.

“Okay, I’m gonna go for a bath, can I ask you a favour?” I asked.

‘`Sure, what do you need?`’

I grabbed one of my bags, the one with my bedding, and gave it to Bee, “Can you sort this and make my bed please?” I asked.

‘`Of course, you go now. See you when you get out.`’ He signed.

I ran to my bag that contained my swords, katanas, and my throwing blades and threw it over my shoulder. Grabbing my bag containing my clothes I ran to my bathroom. I ran a bath while I hid my blades. The reason I had these dangerous objects was because my friend paid for private sword lessons, she was the only one to know of my abuse and my depressive state.

I sunk into the warmth of my bath for a good fifteen minutes before climbing out and getting dressed into my usual attire.

I walked out of my bathroom to see Bee sitting on my bed, that was now neatly made. Bee was looking at my desk, I looked in the direction of his eyes and saw that he was looking at my gaming consoles.

“You wanna play?” I asked the curious mech.
    At that question his face brightened, nodding his head like crazy.

I walked over to my desk and connected my Xbox. I pulled up Diabilo III and handed Bee one of the controllers, sitting down, I chose my character and waited for Bee to chose his.

We were playing Diabilo and got really into it before Bee’s phone went off. A text. He relied, then looks at me.

(Bee POV)

My phone went off while we were deep in the game Val had introduced me to and I motioned for her to pause it. I stole my phone out of my pocket and read the text from Optimus.

‘You can bring her out now’ It said.

I replied with, ‘yes sir’

I pocketed my phone and looked down at the girl beside me. She was so adorable but I wasn’t going to force her into liking me, she was still young. Like myself.

‘`You want to get some breakfast?`’ I signed to Val.

“Sure, why not!” She replied enthusiastically.

10. Valkyrie698

Chapter Nine: Surprise

(Val POV)

Bee and I walked out of my bedroom and down the hall, leaving Bee’s vehicle mode by my door. We wandered into the main hanger, that was pitch black, I was scared of the dark so I clung onto Bee.

The lights flashed on. “SURPRISE!!” Everyone shouted through the base.

I fell to my knees and covered my face, I wasn’t sad. I was shocked, this was the nicest thing anyone had done for me. I felt someone else come up beside me and embrace me. Sire’s soothing voice reached up and I looked over at him and smiled.

“I have never liked my birthday,” I said aloud, “But this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for my.”

Looking at everyone I smiled, I loved my new family.

I looked at everyone’s expressions, they were smiling but there was a look of shock mixed within some of them. I ignored that and picked myself up. I hugged Sire and Bee before going around to everyone else and hugging them. I stopped at the last Holoformed bot that I hadn’t yet hugged, and looked up at him.

“Sir,” I say formally. “Can I hug you?”

The look of shock upon everyone’s faces was hilarious, but I wasn’t worried about them, Ultra Magnus’s face softened and he said something that shocked even me.

“Val, my child, you may call me Uncle Magnus, or anything nice as you please.” A smile upon his face-plate, he came down to my level and embraced me in a firm and comfortable hug, in which I returned.

I heard Miko ‘aww’ and many cameras snap. But Magnus and I didn’t care, we were having a niece and uncle moment.

I pulled away and smiled.

We looked at the rest of our family’s expressions, I felt arms around my waist and had myself picked up, I looked at the Holoform that picked me up and saw it was Ratchet, who had managed to sneak up behind me. He placed me on his shoulders and handed me a box, with a card on top. I opened the card and read the sweet words that graced the page in an elegant script. I smiled and almost cried.

“I love you too Uncle Ratchy.” I whispered kissing his forehead.

Sire lifted me off Uncle’s shoulders and placed my bare feet back on the cold steel floor.

I looked up at Sire and hugged him, turning around I looked at everyone else.

“I love all of you, each one of you make up the best family I could ask for.” I smiled widely and nodded.

11. Valkyrie698

Chapter Ten: Presents

Miko grabbed my arm and dragged me up to where the presents were. “PRESENT TIME!” She shouted.

I pried her hand of my arm, hissing in pain. “Let go of my arm!” I yelped.

“Miko,” Arcee scolded lightly. “You need to be careful of some people.”

“Sorry Val, I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She apologised. I smiled and said that it was an accident and that I was okay. I gave her a hug to prove I was okay.

After that we all sat down and everyone handed me their presents.

Miko got me an electric guitar, Jack got me a giant stuffed bear, Raf got me a brand new laptop, Magnus gave me a datapad containing stories of my family, Ratchet gave me Energon sweets, Wheeljack gave me two katanas of his colouring, Bee got me a foot drum kit (drum kit played with your feet), Smokescreen got me a locket with a sweet message, Bulkhead got me roller-blades and a nice leather jacket, Arcee got me a full set of biking leathers.

I smiled and thanked everyone profusely. I was so grateful to have them.

I looked at Sire and he handed me a card that said:

My child,

I have known you so little time, but I know so much.

I want you to always be happy, myself and our family wish for you to know you are loved. I wish you a happy Creation Day (Birthday) and I hope you enjoy your presents from all of us.

Love Sire.

I read the card then bounced up and hugged Sire.
    “I will be back in a second.” He whispered to me as I pulled away.

(O.P. POV)

I got up from my position on the floor and walked to my berthroom, I picked up the slightly heavy box that sat next to my berth and carried it back up to the human level.

“My child,” I said, “Happy Creation Day.”

I placed the box in front of her and stepped back.

I saw Val hesitantly open the box, she did it slowly, eyes closed and calm.

(Val POV)

I slowly opened the box, eyes closed and calm.

Once the box was opened I squealed and jumped up and down.

Sire had gotten me a German Shepard puppy and a Tortoiseshell kitten. I ran to Sire and cried, thanking him.

Sire came to my level and kissed my forehead and wiped away my tears. “Your welcome my child.” He whispered in my ear.

I walked back over to the box and pulled out the two adorable creatures, showing them to my whole family.