Transformers Prime On Shall Stand

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

As I was re-watching that episode, I remember Ratchet saying "On Cybertron one isn't born into greatness, rather one must earn it" And also when he said " No no Optimus was more like Jack" Was he referring to Orion Pax?

2. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In a way, yes. Ratchet is referring to who Optimus was before he became Prime.

3. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Yes I believe so. Also it's "One Shall Fall" not "Stand"

4. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I noticed that too, made it sound like TFA in that Prime is a rank, meaning there's other primes about or that can be made

5. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    A rank, but a rank where there "can only be one on Cybertron". The Prime is supposed to lead the people, there's supposed to only be one at a time, but in Exodus, Orion was named a Prime while Sentinel was still alive (albeit they didn't know he was). I'm going to heavily doubt that there's another living Prime that's NOT one of the Original Seven Primes.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    That would make sense, since Prime traditionally can mean "first" or "primary", suggesting it's the rank of the "first citizen" or the leader.

There could reasonably be other Primes out there - ones lost to the stars and thought gone forever, then rediscovered, Nova / Nemesis Prime / Sentinel Prime style.