Transformers: Prime Episode List at MSN!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Master Fwiffo, Jan 24, 2011.

1. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    :lolol 

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actualy if you look at it, only two episodes didn't contribute anything to the main plot (Scrapheap and Speed Metal) and even those two still showed things that lasted thrugh more episodes with Scrapheap's infestation being the problem in Con Job and Speed Metal showing that they were already working on Megatron's body, it's just that with 26 episodes in a season they can afford to take things slower.

Plus, who is to say that this cave won't have something game-changing inside it? I mean, there must be a reason they went to that cave in first place.

3. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Is it possible they'll find the Ark inside the cave?

4. shroobmaster

News Credits:
    Anything is possible, I mean, it's a CAVE isn't it? Caves always have things hidden inside, even if it's something as lame as 100 rupees like in Zelda, point is, there's always something.

ALWAYS!

5. Honorbound

Honorbound Bayverse Optimus was in the right.

Ebay:
    I'm hoping that the Autobots and kids are trapped in a cave with some kind of monster. I mean, a cave-in is bad enough: a cave-in with something looking to kill and eat you is even worse.

6. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    I disagree. Predatory was a character building episode and came out better for it. I hope the same thing happens here only with Jack and Miko's relationship.

Maybe they'll learn to at least accept one another's viewpoints.

7. koh4711

koh4711 King of Hearts

Ebay:
    Now I want this episode to end with Alpha Trion saying to Optimus, "It's dangerous to go alone, take this!" and handing over the Matrix.

Here's the Obligatory Reading Too Much Into Things Response: "Hey, they've in a cave, and the episode is called Rock Bottom. Maybe Cliffjumper fell into it and we'll see Dwayne Johnson back again!"

Maybe Miko will get radiation poisoning, only to wander away and be saved by a blind hermit. It's gotten a Hasbro character over before, after all.

8. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    I was thinking something like Megatron maybe say, "Optimus Prime built a Armor in a cave with a box of scraps!"

9. Honorbound

Honorbound Bayverse Optimus was in the right.

Ebay:
    Or Miko learns common sense; not enough to kill her enthusiasm, but enough to gain a self-preservation instinct.

Either way works. And I also hope that this episode is like Predatory in that way.

10. optimus_tractor

optimus_tractor Well-Known Member

SHH! If she had that, she'd be less likely to be killed off!

11. MC Rap Throne

MC Rap Throne Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wow. Autobots trapped in a cave.

12. blackout501st

blackout501st ultimate enforcing hound

well optimus and co... i hate to say it.. but thats what you get when you trust Al gore when he has you follow him into a cave looking for a half man half bear half pig..

13. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Maybe the cave's haunted? The 'bots and kids start seeing ghosts of the past!

I like Kostya's idea about the Ark in the cave or some other Cybertronian ship. The Autobots could be returning to their old crashed ship in order to retrieve something or could just stumble upon an ancient vessel in the cave like Optimus, Sentinel and Elita did in the Animated ep. "Along Came a Spider" during the flashbacks. As they get nearer to the ship, they could start seeing illusions projected by the ship that give clues to its history and former occupants.

14. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Why do I get the feeling that if they go this route the Ark will have been used by a group of Transformers that didn't want any part in the war and flew away to find a place to live in peace.

Hmmm. Maybe then some cons could have followed them and they got marooned with the runaway Cybertronians.:crazy: 

And then the Beast Wars began:bay 

15. shroobmaster

News Credits:
    I like the idea of "ghosts" of the past.

In fact, I've always wanted to see the cybertronian supernatural/ supernatural myths, it would be cool to see the robot take on legends and oogie boogies and what not. I mean, if there can be robot zombies, why not other things?

16. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

Go ahead and speculate on what might be in the cave or think that being stuck in a cave will be boring. I'm just glad the title doesn't refer to that infamous underwater town. If you found Miko annoying already, imagine how bad she'd be if she had to blow a raspberry inbetween every 2-4 words in order for the locals to understand her.

(If you don't get the joke, it's based on a Spongebob Squarepants episode.)

17. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

Optimus: "I knew I parked that thing around here somewhere."

I don't think we'll get DJ back, but now that you mention Cliff...We never did actually see him(Or what was left of him anyway.) blow up in that explosion...I wonder if we're going to see a return of zombie Cliff?

18. StarFighter

StarFighter Decepticon tech-support

"Jack and Miko find themselves trapped inside a cave." Good God, this episode better not lead to Jack and Miko romance. Miko breeding is the last thing we need.

19. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Convoy seems to have already set things on that path. This episode might develop it more though.

edit: Ten bucks says that at some point the kids get separated from the bots.

20. StarFighter

StarFighter Decepticon tech-support

Well course thats gonna happen with this episode.