Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by phoenix88, Sep 21, 2012.
My Review of Prime Rumble
Prime Rumble - YouTube
Deadman323 Video Review: Transformers Prime Decepticon Rumble (RID)
DeadMan323 Review: Transformers Prime Decepticon Rumble RID - YouTube
Thanks for the review! I didn't want to like Rumble but seeing your review made it look a lot better. I'm still glad I passed on it at HTS, but I might pick one up if I can get it cheap.
eBEFOREi Reviews: Rumble - Transformers Prime RiD Deluxe
In my opinion, this is hands down the best figure in the RiD line...
eBEFOREi Reviews: Rumble - Transformers Prime RiD Deluxe figure - YouTube
Subscribe to support!
ebeforei.net - YouTube
Transformers Prime RiD Deluxe Class: Rumble
Transformers Prime: RiD Decepticon Rumble - YouTube
TF Prime RID RUMBLE Review by EmGo
Transformers Prime RID Deluxe RUMBLE: EmGo's Transformers Reviews N' Stuff - YouTube
Optibotimus Reviews: Transformers Prime: Rid Rumble
RUMBLE IS BLUE....well, at least Decepticon Rumble is Enjoy guys
Video Review of the Transformers Prime (RiD) Deluxe Class: Rumble - YouTube
I don't get why the ports to 'store' the weapons are on the sides in annoying locations.
Any chance of seeing Magnus soon?
I was told that he was sent out to me...but i haven't gotten him yet. Once i get him, i'll definitely get something up for it
Spiderus' Oilhouse of Horror: Transformers Prime RID Rumble
Spiderus Oilhouse of Horror Transformers Prime Robots In Diguise Rumble - YouTube
Who's Red? Who's Blue? No one really knows.
Hasbro Transformers Prime RID Rumble
Hasbro Transformers Prime RID Rumble - YouTube
Taking a look at one of the last Deluxe class RID figures of the year, Rumble. Will the piledriving punk get a good figure in this line? Tune in and find out.
Peaugh Reviews: TF rime Deluxe RUMBLE
Right deep breath ....
1) His shoulder car kibble parts clip onto the shoulder to keep them in place.
2) You do not need to fold his head up to Transform him he only seems to have the feature to make him a "Revealer" so I suggest to everyone just leave it out and save yourself the bother of having to unpeg his torso.
3) His arms are on slide bars just above the elbow and they move in about a cm towards the body.
4) If you do this you can close the car kibble over his arms fully and integrate the rams with his arms to make a coherent whole.
5) The guns can store on holes in the back of his shoulders or be kept in the gas tank filler holes and fired from the hips in robot mode too.
6) Some people like to swap his feet too - you get a bit more range of motion in the ankles and it looks less spikey which some people prefer.
Anyway I agree he's a really neat little toy and all the better with a little extra paint added to him.
Yeah, I figured a lot of that out after the fact (and the gun storage before), but I wasn't aware that the head didn't need to fold away for transformation. Thanks for the heads-up! (No pun intended)
Transformers Prime RiD RUMBLE Review - YouTube
Transformers Prime Decepticon Rumble
RIRFIB or RIBFIR, frankly I don't care anymore. However this is a great toy that really does a lot with his little size. I do wish they would have done more though with the shoulder guns.
My photo gallery is located here:
Transformers Prime Decepticon Rumble - YouTube
Also, check out the rest of my channel at cakedup83's channel - YouTube. As always, please rate, comment, and subscribe!
Darth Devious Reviews : Transformers Prime Rumble
Not just a review, but also showing off my added paints apps, that he sorely needed!
Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Rumble review - YouTube
Transformers Prime RID : Rumble
Transformers Prime RID : Rumble - YouTube
rushmow3 reviews: Prime Rumble
Transformers Prime Rumble review - YouTube
TF Prime Rumble: Astrotrain52 Reviews
Rumble: Transformers Prime - YouTube
Separate names with a comma.