Transformers Prime 12" Plushie & Cake Toppers

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by TFPrime, Jun 11, 2014.

1. TFPrime

TFPrime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    TF AOE is right around the corner.. but TFPrime isn't quite done either I guess. Just got these 2 12" plushie Prime figures off ebay--but they are official, tags and all..got it in from the UK.. non transforming and just one giant ball of cotton like..but still cool.
    [​IMG]

And at Walmart yesterday they had a Prime and Bumblebee Cake Topper and Ring set from TFPrime as well out on display.. And like ROTF and DOTM versions, these are actually cast, not just stickers and fully painted..so, rather cool. Both Prime and Bee have articulation in their shoulders, neck and a swivel hip that you wind back and makes a punching motion. The duo figure pack is 7$ or you can get the full red yellow and blue autobot cake for like 17$
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I thought for a second those Optimus and Bumblebee cake toppers were holding hands like they just got married.

I now pronounce you Broadband and Wi-fi.

Cybertron is a progressive planet. :) 

3. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Funny how the cake toppers are on par with those other POS figures they've released that look like K.O shampoo bottles.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    It's amazing that they released all this Prime merchandise once the show is off the air.