1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Transformers pinball machine

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Batman, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Has anyone got this yet?

[​IMG]

It has been out here in Canada at Canadian Tire for about 2 months now for $69.99. It has been on sale twice for $49.99.

Through Christmas snooping I have discovered that I will be receiving one. I just wanted to know if anyone has one and what they think of it. I will post a review of it on boxing day with lots of pics in the feedback forum if anyone is interested. I think it is going to be super awesome.

2. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Not sure if this is the same one I saw a while ago. I'd have bought it if I had money. Looks fun!

3. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Looks like fun. Seen this at TRU for a little over $50. Hope it goes on sale.