Transformers: Outcast

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by AndreaPrime101, Aug 28, 2010.

1. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

I thought it would've been funny to make that, and I still :lol  at it when I read it.

2. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

I know it's some time before Christmas, but I thought that I'd try to get these on here before I have to do my usual Christmas tradition with my family. So here's part one for now.

Guardian Angels Pt. I

It was Christmas Eve in Detroit with Optimus patrolling in the shopping district when Bumblebee called on his comm link. "Hey boss-bot, you're still patrolling Detroit? The kids are showing us how to celebrate the holidays in style." Bumblebee said. "It's Soundwave, I see him everywhere I look. They could be evil." Optimus said. "Who's Soundwave?" Andrea asked. "I think Sari can explain there." Optimus said, then a commerical by Powell started to advertise the Soundwave toys that he was seeing. "It's fun, it's musical, and it's in stores near you just in time for the holidays. Only $19.95 each." Powell said. Optimus rolled his optics, and Bulkhead said, "Prime, I smashed Soundwave into a thousand pieces, remember?" "Yeah, so come back to the base and spend some time with us." Bumblebee said. "And tell him I'm making oil-nog!" Sari said in the background. "Oil-nog?" Optimus asked. "Don't ask, Optimus." Andrea said. Optimus was turning around when he spotted a Soundwave toy with glowing red optics, and it ran off. Optimus looked after it, then thought to himself as he left for the base, "Maybe I have Soundwave on the processor."

At the base, Andrea, Sari, and Starscream were decorating the Christmas tree, and Wasp, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead were looking and shaking the presents. "I wonder what we got." Bulkhead said. "Maybe we can see with Ratchet's x-ray machine." Bumblebee said. "No! Naughty list if you do!" Cassie said. "Cassie's right you guys, so put the presents back under the tree and help get this place decorated." Jake said, carrying a box full of tinsel. "Aw, busted!" Wasp said, putting his present back under the tree. Bumblebee and Bulkhead put their presents back as well, and started helping out with the decorating. Out of one of the presents, however, a Soundwave toy hopped out and ran to the oil-nog, then added an extra ingredient and ran off before Jazz, Prowl, and Ratchet came into the room talking about Santa. "I'm telling you, there's no way this 'Santa Claus' can deliver over a million presents around the world in one night." Ratchet said. "I could think of one way," Prowl said as everyone got done decorating and as Optimus entered the base, then made holographic images of himself saying, "Ho, ho, ho." "That's a theory, Prowl, I did see multiple Santas in the shopping district tonight." Optimus said. "Magic!" Cassie said. "Does it matter how Santa does his job? Just accept there's a little magic in it and enjoy the holiday." Sari said. Andrea poured the oil-nog into oil barrels for the Autobots and Starscream, but Starscream said, "No oil-nog for me, thank you. It doesn't agree with my systems." "All right, Starscream." Andrea said. "But, there is something I want to do as an early Christmas gift for you and the other kids." Starscream said, then nodded at Ratchet, and the Autobot shrunk him to their size. "Aw, you want to spend Christmas with us, Andrea mostly." Jake said. "Well I think it's a perfect present." Andrea said, and kissed Starscream on the faceplate, making him turn red. "Aw." Cassie said. "On holidays like this, it's a time to be thankful for what you have, like family." Sari said as the Autobots got their oil-nog. "To family then." Optimus said happily, and they drank their drinks.

At ten o'clock at night, Optimus and the Autobots decided to call it a night. "Well, it's getting late," Optimus said. "Yeah, and I feel like I'm ready for a stasis nap." Ratchet said, and the Autobots started to head for their rooms. "We'd better get to Sumdac Tower if we want to get Cassie into bed, too." Jake said. "Well, good night, kids and Starscream, and Merry Christmas." Optimus said. "Merry Christmas, big guy, and happy dreams." Andrea said. "Merry Christmas," Cassie said, and Optimus left for his room smiling. Once on his resting table, Optimus started to feel like something wasn't right, but laid down and decided to sleep it off. With the kids and Starscream, Andrea asked Sari about Soundwave. "Who's Soundwave?" Andrea asked. "Soundwave was my birthday present before he became a Decepticon. He was built by Megatron with the help of my dad when the Decepticon was a head and was tricking dad, and he came to life after I used the Key on Soundwave a couple of times." Sari said. "Wow, how'd you stop him?" Andrea asked. "Bulkhead bashed him into pieces." Sari said. "Oh." Andrea said. "Do you have suspicions on Soundwave returning?" Starscream asked. "Sort of, and I wanted to know who Soundwave was." Andrea said. "It's Christmas Eve, what could go wrong?" Jake asked as they got to Sumdac Tower. They got to their rooms for the night, and went to bed.

The next morning, Optimus got up to find that he wasn't himself, and only had to look at himself to prove that. "What in the name of Cybertron?!" Optimus asked, then he looked at his reflection to find he was a human! "By the AllSpark!" Optimus said, then he heard his team yell out and looked to see the rest of the Autobots human as well, and they were all wearing clothes that made them look like their robot selves. "Prime? Look at you! You're hideous!" Bumblebee said. "We're...people!" Bulkhead said. "Not to mention that we're all small!" Wasp said. "Calm down, there has to be an explanation for this!" Optimus said. Ratchet did a scan on all of them, but found the same results with all of them. "There's no explanation. We're 100% human!" Ratchet said. Wasp then noticed that Prowl and Jazz weren't with them and asked, "Know where Jazz and Prowl are? I didn't see them come out of their rooms." "I checked their rooms, they're not in there." Ratchet said. They then heard an explosion and ran outside, finding Jazz and Prowl on the way to investigate. "Optimus, you might want to see this," Jazz said, and they saw three jets and two helicopters attacking Detroit. "Decepticons, attack and destroy the city!" a voice said, and they recognized it to be Megatron's! "We have to stop them!" Optimus said. "But how? We're human!" Ratchet said. "We need to get to Sumdac Tower and get Sari, Andrea, Starscream and any necessary weapons to use. Let's go!" Optimus said, and they started to run for Sumdac Tower, but Bumblebee slipped on ice and slid into a wall. "OW! Why don't humans have brakes on their legs?" Bumblebee complained.

At Sumdac Tower, the Sumdacs and the Witwickies were opening their presents, but when Sari got a Soundwave toy, she wasn't too excited about it. "A Soundwave toy? The last time I got one, it tried to kill me!" Sari said. "But these are ones assembled from China, not Megatron." Sumdac said. "Then you're putting money in Powell's pocket!" Andrea said, putting her Soundwave on the ground. "Well, let's see what other presents you got that'll make the both of you happy," Starscream said, trying to change the subject. Sumdac drug out two huge boxes, one a pastel orange and one red-and-blue, and said, "I know you two will like these." Sari and Andrea opened the boxes, and they got scooters that matched their clothing colors. "Thanks dad, but I think we were looking for something with four wheels." Sari said. "Who needs wheels?" Sumdac asked, then pushed a button on both the scooters, and they transformed into jetpacks. "Cool!" Andrea said, and the jetpacks got on them for her and Sari to test out. They started to fly around the room as Sari said, "The others are going to be so jealous! Thank you, daddy!" "Yeah, thanks Mr. Sumdac!" Andrea said. "Why don't you show the others right now?" Jake asked. "All right, let's go!" Sari said. "We'll see you later! Come on, Starscream!" Andrea said as Sumdac opened a huge window. Starscream hovered in one spot, then the three flyers left for the Autobot base while seeing what they could do.

With the Autobots, they got to Sumdac Tower, but they were too late, seeing that the Decepticons, and a normal-sized Starscream there! "Okay, this doesn't look right!" Wasp said. "How can Starscream be normal-sized and on the Decepticon team already?" Bumblebee said. "Maybe because this isn't real! None of this is real!" Prowl said. "We'll show you real!" Megatron said, and grabbed the Cyber-Ninja, but Prowl wrestled his way out, and chopped Megatron's arm off! "Prowl, how were you able to do that?!" Jazz asked. "Starscream was on our side and with the kids the last we saw him, so the Starscream with us right now is a fake like everything here!" Optimus said, realizing what Prowl realized, then ordered, "Autobots, attack!" With Andrea, Sari, and Starscream, they arrived at the base. "Guys! Wake up, it's Christmas!" Sari called out, but no one came out. Andrea flew to the computers and did a scan for their signatures, but found all their signatures at the base. "This is weird. The Autobots aren't here, but their signatures are." Andrea said. "I can pick their signatures as well, but they're below ground." Starscream said. "Below ground? How can that be?" Sari asked, then they heard something open. The group of three hid behind oil barrels, then they saw a robot bird fly out from the floor. "A creepy robot bird?" Andrea asked. Then they saw an army of Soundwave toys come up. "Evil Soundwave toys! Prime was right!" Sari said, and she and Andrea blasted them away with powerful orbs. "Come on, let's see were this secret elevator leads to!" Starscream said, and they flew down the secret shaft.

With the Autobots, they kept fighting the Decepticons until they defeated them, and everything became like it was before the fake Decepticons attacked. "Well, we've got that over with." Ratchet said. "But now to find out where the heck we are!" Wasp said. "We might just be in a virtual reality, our bodies aren't here, but our minds are." Jazz said, levitating in one spot. "So, what you're saying is that if we think that we're ourselves, we could look like ourselves." Bulkhead said. "It's worth a try. Autobots, transform!" Optimus said, and then he started transforming into his robot form. The other Autobots did the same thing, and they were all in their robot forms in no time. "Now that we're in our robot forms, it'll be easier to will ourselves free." Prowl said. In the real world, Starscream, Sari, and Andrea got to the bottom of the shaft, and walked down a hallway. "I think the Autobots never told us about a secret basement under the base." Andrea said. "And now's the time to know." Sari said. They got to the end of the hallway, and found the Autobots all laying on tables with virtual reality devices on their helmets, and saw Soundwave at a set of computers. "Is that Soundwave?" Andrea whispered. "Yeah, and it looks like he got new instruments while he was away." Sari whispered, noticing that Soundwave had a key-tar next to the computers. "The Autobots seem to have decoded my virtual reality. Initiating Operation: Brainwash into full capacity." Soundwave said, using a computerized voice. "Operation: Brainwash?" the group whispered, then Andrea made a small orb whispering, "Not on our watch, Decepti-creep."

Soundwave started to give the Autobots trouble in the virtual reality world, and the bird robot found the group of three spying. "What have you found, Laserbeak?" Soundwave asked, and Andrea, Sari, and Starscream revealed themselves. "What do we have here?" Soundwave said. "That's what we're wondering, Sound-weirdo!" Andrea said. "You'll never stop me from turning the Autobots into Decepticons, puny humans and robot!" Soundwave said, then tried to attack them, but the three separated and counter attacked with Andrea damaging Soundwave's shoulder, Sari sabotaging some of the wires, and Starscream being able to free Jazz from the virtual reality world. "Whoa!" Jazz exclaimed after he was free, then the key-tar transformed into a bat robot and attacked the two, but Jazz was able to shoo it off. "Fools! You can not escape me!" Soundwave said as Laserbeak transformed and landed in his hands. "I've heard your music, Soundwave. I'm not impressed." Sari said. "And I don't even want to hear it." Andrea said. "I think you'll be impressed by my music this time, techno-organic!" Soundwave said, and played a chord, blasting Sari away. Andrea caught Sari before she could get hurt, then said, "Fall back! We'll get the others out later!" Jazz and Starscream got to the shaft as Laserbeak transformed to robot form and as Soundwave ordered, "Ratbat, Laserbeak, after them!" Andrea flew both her and Sari to the shaft, and used a powerful flash to blind Ratbat and Laserbeak for a moment to allow them to escape the base. "I will get them when they come back, and I will have the Autobots reprogrammed into Decepticons!" Soundwave said, then Ratbat turned into his instrument and was played by Soundwave to start brainwashing the Autobots.

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

*Grabs some :popcorn *

This looks like an exciting Christmas special.

4. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Thanks, and I hope to have Part II in before Thursday.

5. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

After this update, you'll have a present from me and my TF's.

Guardian Angels Pt. II

The Autobots were still being tortured in their virtual reality after Jazz was pulled out of the program. "Remember, this is all an illusion!" Optimus yelled. "Then why does it feel real?!" Bumblebee yelled. "The Autobots will obey Soundwave!" Soundwave said, then the sabotaged wires started to act up. "Error! Error!" Soundwave said, and the distraction was long enough to relieve the Autobots from the torture. "What happened?" Wasp asked. "I think Soundwave ran into a problem with his VR program." Ratchet said. "Maybe I can use Processor-Over-Matter to see what's going on in the real world." Prowl said, and started to use the technique. "Not again. Prowl, that usually never..." Bumblebee started, but when Prowl vanished, he ended with a bewildered, "...works?" Prowl got to his body in the real world, and quietly removed the device from his helmet as Soundwave was repairing the wires. Prowl was about to get Optimus' device off when he was attacked by Soundwave and slammed into a wall. "Foolish Autobot. You will not escape from Soundwave." Soundwave said, then grabbed Prowl and put him back into the VR program. Once back in virtual reality, Prowl went to his knees, and Optimus aided him to his feet. "Prowl, what happened?" Optimus asked. "I underestimated Soundwave, something I won't do again." Prowl said, then tried to use Processor-Over-Matter again when a white flash turned them back into humans. "Not again!" Bumblebee and Wasp said. "Come on, transform already! Don't leave me here in this flesh bag!" Ratchet whined.

"It seems the reprogramming will take longer than expected. Time to activate secondary operation. Operation: Human Control." Soundwave said, then activated the Soundwave toys around Detroit, hypnotizing everyone who got one. With the group of four, they got to Sumdac Tower, and Jazz hid in the lobby out of camera view while Sari, Andrea, and Starscream decided to try to warn Sumdac, Jake, and Cassie. "Mr. Sumdac? Jake? Cassie?" Andrea called out when they got to the living room, then Sari spotted a shadow getting larger. "Soundwave!" Sari said, and they all got their weapons powered up to attack, but were surprised to see that it was only one of the Soundwave toys they got, playing the most horrible sounding music they've ever heard. Andrea sighed and said, "We don't have time for your stupid dance and horrible song," then as they walked by to try and find their family, Starscream blasted the toy to pieces. At his secret lab, Soundwave saw that the toy had no effect on the three and said, "It appears they are immune to the toys, and therefore must be terminated." Soundwave said. With the girls and Starscream, they found Sumdac, Jake, and Cassie, and Sari was relieved to find them. "Dad, Jake, Cassie! Thank goodness we found you. The Decepticons are trying to brainwash the Autobots." Sari said, but got no answer from them. "Um, hello. Earth to group." Sari said, then Andrea and Starscream heard the bad music. "Um, Sari, I don't think they're themselves anymore." Andrea said, then three Soundwave toys came in. "The Soundwave toys, they're hypnotizing them!" Starscream said. "Using a frequency that creates a hypnotizing effect." Andrea said. "The techno-organics and traitor must be destroyed." Jake said, and the three hypnotized people started for them. "Destroy the toys!" Sari said, and they crushed the toys. "We're putting an end to this concert!" Andrea said. "The techno-organics and traitor must be destroyed." Sumdac said, baffling the three. "We have to get out of here!" Starscream said. Andrea grabbed some rope, then used super speed to tie up the three hypnotized people carefully. "We're really sorry, guys." Andrea said, and the three escaped with Jazz. "We have to find some help." Andrea said. "And I think I know where to get some." Sari said.

In the VR world, Bulkhead had taken a traffic light, and started swinging it around in hopes of trying to get out of it. "I think Bulkhead finally blew a head gasket." Bumblebee said as he and Wasp boredly dodged the swinging traffic light. "Well, I don't see any other way out!" Bulkhead said. "We need to find something that says something like Soundwave, like an avatar, and maybe we'll find his interface." Ratchet said. "But what says Soundwave?" Wasp asked, then he got an answer as a black and red SUV drove by. "There's your answer." Bumblebee said. "Now my question is how are we supposed to follow it?" Wasp asked. "With those." Optimus said, pointing at the vehicles that represented their alternate forms, and the Autobots grabbed their vehicles, but Wasp shared with Bumblebee. Optimus looked at the controls, seeing that it was more complicated than he thought. "This might be harder than it may be..." Optimus said to himself, then the Autobots started to try and drive. Bulkhead hit a few people by accident, and Bumblebee hit him by accident. "Ow! Virtual Fanzone's gonna be mad." Bumblebee said. "And we just might be scrap!" Wasp said. "I've got to hand it to the humans, driving's harder than it looks." Optimus said. "This ain't so bad." Ratchet said, even though he was driving backwards. "It's merely trying to be one with the machine." Prowl said, then started to pop a wheelie and yell out. The Autobots were able to follow the black and red SUV to an abandoned drive-in theater, and Ratchet said after they stopped, "Yes, we've got him..." but then more of the SUVs started to surround them, and he ended, "...right where he wants us!" "Full reverse!" Optimus shouted, but the SUVs surrounded them tighter, and the seat belts on their vehicles tied them up as Soundwave came on the screen red and black with Ratbat in his hands. "Something tells me that I'm going to hate this movie." Bumblebee groaned. "You will not escape, Autobots. You will be reprogrammed into Decepticons." then started to play Ratbat with reprogramming sound waves saying, "Autobots, you will obey. Autobots, you will obey." "My processor's feeling fuzzy." Bulkhead said. "We have to resist it!" Optimus said. Prowl was using Processor-Over-Matter to block some of the reprogramming, then the Autobots' eyes glew red.

In the real world, the group of four reached an island in the middle of Lake Erie via spacebridge, and they started walking to try and find the help Sari suggested. "Where are we going to find them?" Andrea asked, then they heard stomping and Sari said, "They're coming." Three dinosaur robots came to the area, one a T-rex, one a triceratops, and one a pterodactyl. "Humans and bad robots. Dinobots destroy!" the T-rex said. "Dinobots?" Andrea and Starscream asked. "Long story. Grimlock, Snarl, Swoop, we're here for help." Sari said. "Dinobots no help humans and robots, Dinobots destroy humans and robots." Grimlock said, then they started to shoot fire at them, but Andrea blocked the blasts and fired a warning blast back. "Okay, Dinobots not destroy humans and robots, but Dinobots not help humans and robots either!" Grimlock said, and they left. "Great, I scared off the only help we could get." Andrea said. "Don't worry, they attacked out of instinct." Sari said. "Wait, Andrea, can't you reverse the effects by using your own music?" Jazz asked. "Of course! Why didn't we think of it before? The AllSpark powers made us immune to Soundwave's music, so it might just break Soundwave's control over the city and Autobots if he managed to brainwash them." Andrea said. "Then let's get back to the city." Starscream said, and Jazz bridged them back. Once they got back, Andrea grabbed the guitar controllers from her apartment and used her AllSpark powers to make them uncontrollable to Soundwave, then grabbed the microphone she got when she first met the Autobots, and she got a set of drums from a music store.

They were getting the set up done when Soundwave and the brainwashed Autobots came and found them. "Soundwave, what a surprise," Andrea said, sarcastically. "You're sarcasm doesn't amuse me. The reprogramming has been completed, and I will use the Autobots to destroy you!" Soundwave said. "I don't think so, Soundwave," Andrea said, and Starscream started playing guitar for a measure, then Sari joined in on the drums, and Jazz joined in on bass. Sound waves started to emanate from the instruments, and Andrea started singing what they were playing. "The secret side of me, I never let you see, I keep it caged but I can't control it. So stay away from me, the beast is ugly, I feel the rage and I just can't hold it. It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls, it comes awake and I can't control it. Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head, why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end? I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I, I feel like a monster. I, I feel like a monster." Andrea sang, and Bumblebee and Wasp came out of Soundwave's control. "It's working! We gotta keep it up!" Sari said, and Bumblebee and Wasp started to get the idea as they saw Soundwave covering his audio receptors and the Autobots' eyes blinking from blue to red. "My secret side I keep hid under lock and key, I keep it caged but I can't control it. 'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down, why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end? I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I, I feel like a monster. I, I feel like a monster." Andrea sang, and Ratchet and Bulkhead broke free from Soundwave. "Keep going!" Bumblebee said. "It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp. There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart. No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream. Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster! I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I've gotta lose control, he something radical. I must confess that I feel like a monster. I, I feel like a monster. I, I feel like a monster. I, I feel like a monster. I, I feel like a monster!" Andrea sang, and Optimus broke free.

"Yes!" Andrea said. "Ha! You have not freed all of the Autobots!" Soundwave said, and showed that Prowl was still under his control. "Oh slag." Andrea said. "Attack, now!" Soundwave said, playing his instrument, but Prowl didn't move, and he threw a Cyber-Ninja star at Soundwave, knocking the instrument out of Soundwave's hands. "Sorry, Sound-weirdo, but you've been bamboozled." Starscream said. "Processor-Over-Matter, nice." Jazz said to Prowl. "You will pay for your deception!" Soundwave said, then got his instrument and started to play his sound waves to blast them away, but Andrea got the guitar controller from Jazz, and Optimus forced Laserbeak to transform into his guitar mode, and they played their sound waves to block of Soundwave's attack. "Time to end this!" Andrea said. "Operation: Face the Music." Optimus said, then he batted Soundwave with Laserbeak, and sliced the Decepticon in half, sending out a wave that destroyed the Soundwave toys and released the city from hypnosis. A tape deck was left of Soundwave, blinking red every two seconds saying, "You will obey! You will obey!" Andrea stomped on the tape deck, destroying it as she said, "It's time to be a silent night now." "That's probably how Soundwave returned. His life was kept in a tape deck until he could build a new body." Starscream said as Andrea took her foot off of the scraped deck. "Destroy the true heart, you destroy the thing or person." Andrea said.

Later in the Square, garbage-bots were cleaning up the toys as Powell was whining on the screens, "Now I'm going to have to refund every penny!" "And you can start with me." Sumdac said. "Now that Soundwave's gone for good, we have one less Decepticon to worry about." Andrea said as Starscream returned to normal size. "Optimus, when it comes to missions and getting ready for it, it's hard work, I don't know how you do it." Sari said. "And I have to say that being human wasn't as easy as we thought, Sari." Optimus said. "But maybe we had this happen for a purpose to see through each other's optics." Prowl said. "It almost sounds like you miss being human." Optimus said. "I guess, but a wise person said this, this is a time where we should be thankful for what we have." Prowl said. "Like family?" Sari asked, then she and Andrea looked at Sumdac, Jake, and Cassie, and Optimus said, "Like family."

And here's the present from me and my TF's. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
    [​IMG]

Optimus is waving BTW. :D 

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Ha ha! Andrea singing "Monster" by Skillet... BRILLIANT!

D'aaaw at the holiday greeting from your TFs. :D 

7. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Thanks! "Monster" is my one of my favorite songs by Skillet!

TFs: Thanks, TRANS+CRAZY! :D 

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

"Monster" was the first song by Skillet that I've heard and loved. My other favorite from them is "Hero".

You're welcome, AP101's TFs. :D 

9. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

"Hero" by Skillet is my favorite, too! Cool!

10. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Reflections Pt. I

Megatron was talking to Shockwave about a new plan that the leader had. "Are you sure that you want to force the child into defecting over to us whether she's willing to or not?" Shockwave asked. "She's one of the most powerful of the Autobots, and managed to terminate Soundwave on Earth, so my plan will work." Megatron said, grabbing a microchip. "What if it doesn't work?" Shockwave asked. "It will work, even if it kills her." Megatron said, then left for Detroit. At the park, Andrea, Jake, Sari, the Autobots, and Starscream were helping out the city officials with getting New Years decorations up for the festival when Starscream's scanners started to beep. "What the?" Starscream asked, checking it out. "What's the matter?" Andrea asked. "My scanners are picking up an energy signature out in the forest." Starscream said. "I'll check it out." Andrea said, and got her jetpack on. "Need backup?" Prowl asked. "Yeah, Prowl, you can come as backup." Andrea asked. "Why not Starscream?" Bumblebee asked. "Andrea and I thought that we need some time apart since we've been spending almost every second together." Starscream said. "Yeah, Bumblebee, even people in couples need time to themselves." Andrea said. "Oh, okay." Bumblebee said, and Andrea and Prowl left for the signature's location.

They arrived at the location, but didn't find anything strange. "There's nothing here." Prowl said. "We don't know that for sure, so lets keep looking." Andrea said. Prowl nodded and searched the area while he was in the trees, and Andrea put her jetpack away to make it look like a backpack as she started to look by foot. Andrea soon found herself in a dark part of the forest, and she heard a bush rustle. Andrea looked in the direction of the rustling, but it stopped as soon as she looked at one of the bushes. "Okay, this is starting to get creepy." Andrea thought, then she heard something step out behind her; Andrea looked and gasped. Prowl was still searching through the area when he heard Andrea scream, and rushed to her area to find her on the ground with some of her protoform parts showing. "Andrea!" Prowl said, and picked her up. Andrea coughed, then said, "It was Megatron, but his actions didn't say Megatron." "We need to get you to Ratchet." Prowl said, then transformed and drove Andrea back to the city. Once she was taken to Ratchet, Andrea was repaired, and the rest of the Autobots were talking about the mysterious attack. "Why would Megatron only damage Andrea with minor damages and not take her?" Wasp asked. "If this was Megatron's doing, there'd be a reason for it." Starscream said. "There probably is a reason for it, but right now, we're going to have to pass this off as an attack-and-run attempt." Optimus said. "Okay," Starscream said, but he felt like it wasn't.

The next day, Andrea seemed normal enough to be on her feet, and Starscream started to become relieved. "Are you okay, Andrea?" Starscream asked. "Yeah, I feel fine." Andrea said. "Okay, I was just making sure." Starscream said. "I've got to get Cassie to Jake since she spent the night with Sari." Andrea said. "Alright." Starscream said, and Andrea left for Sumdac Tower. As she was walking, Andrea started to get a headache, then started to feel dizzy. "Aw man." Andrea whispered to herself, then put a hand against a building wall, holding her head. "Are you okay?" a voice asked, and Andrea saw that the voice belonged to Simmons of Sector 7, or at least she thought it was Simmons. "Simmons?" Andrea asked. "Yeah, are you all right?" Simmons asked. "No, something's wrong." Andrea said, then her vision started to blur as she went to her knees. Simmons quickly caught her, then noticed her eyes start to dim into a gray color. "Call...the Autobots." Andrea said, and she passed out. Simmons didn't have to call the Autobots because Starscream had been following her the whole time, and he was watching them when Andrea passed out. Simmons waved him down, and Starscream asked, "What happened?" "I was minding my own business when she started to get dizzy." Simmons said, then laid Andrea on the ground and used a scanner to scan her systems, picking up an unknown signal. "What do we have here?" Simmons asked, then looked at Andrea's neck to find the microchip Megatron had planted on her. "What's that?" Starscream asked when he saw the chip. "A reprogramming chip." Simmons said.

Starscream brought Simmons and the unconscious Andrea back to the base, and Ratchet took a look at the chip as Simmons was interrogated. "So you were just doing whatever you were doing when you found Andrea like this?" Bulkhead asked. "Yeah, and if you're wondering why I stuck around, I stayed to watch over Andrea after seeing she had a record of fighting Decepticons." Simmons said. "This isn't good." Ratchet said. "What isn't good?" Bumblebee asked. "When the reprogramming chip started to take effect, the AllSpark powers seemed to have locked Andrea in her memories to protect her, so if we try to remove the chip, Andrea could be trapped in her own mind forever." Ratchet said. "Forever?" Starscream asked. "So what should we do now?" Wasp asked. "All we can do now is wait until she wakes up." Ratchet said.

With Andrea, she woke up in room full of little girl items. "Where am I?" Andrea asked. "Your past," a voice said. "Who said that?" Andrea asked. "Don't be alarmed, Andrea Witwicky. I am the AllSpark," the voice said. "The AllSpark?" Andrea asked. "Yes." the AllSpark said. "Why am I in my past?" Andrea asked. "To protect you from the reprogramming chip Megatron planted on you." the AllSpark said. "No wonder Megatron attacked." Andrea said, then heard something, and went to see what it was. Andrea came into a living room were she saw two small children watching a movie on the TV. "That's me and Jake." Andrea said, and she saw the movie that was on the TV, recognizing it. "And that was my favorite movie." Andrea said. "why was that movie your favorite?" the AllSpark asked. "Because of a song I heard from it." Andrea said.

The small Andrea and Jake left to their bed rooms, and Andrea followed her small self to her room as her mother walked right in. "Sweet dreams, sweetie." her mother said. "Night mommy." Small Andrea said, and fell asleep. When Andrea saw herself sleeping, it reminded her of Cassie when she would go to bed. "Younger me reminds me of Cassie." Andrea said, then heard a baby crying, and she lead herself to her parents room to find her mother caring for baby Cassie. "Come now, Cassie, it's all right." her mother said. "Cassie," Andrea thought to herself, then her father came in and laid on the bed. "Are Andrea and Jake in bed?" her father asked. "Yes, dear." her mother said. "Good." her father said. "Don't you think we should tell Andrea about her origin when she's older?" her mother asked him. "Yes, I do, when she comes to be 16." her father said. "I was thinking of telling her when she becomes 12." her mother said. "They were planning on telling me?" Andrea asked. "Yes, they were planning to ever since your mother found you as the protoform I created for a destiny far greater than you think it will be." the AllSpark said. "Destiny?" Andrea asked. She then heard other crying, both she and her mother saw that smaller Andrea was crying. "What's the matter?" her mother asked. "Big robot was after me!" Smaller Andrea said. Her mother sat by and hugged the smaller Andrea and said, "It's okay, now, it was just a dream." "But it wasn't a dream, it was a warning." Andrea whispered, and left for the living room.

"Those nightmares I had as a kid, they were warnings for my encounter for the Decepticons and the mess to protect the AllSpark fragments and to protect myself. If only mom and dad knew back then." Andrea said, sitting on the couch, then started to feel dizzy again and passed out after laying her head down.

11. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Interesting...

12. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Reflections Pt. II

Andrea woke up what felt like an hour later in a different room where it had over a dozen little kids playing and it was raining outside. "What the? Where am I now?" Andrea asked. "We're at the daycare center your little sister used to go to when she was five." the AllSpark said. "When she was five?" Andrea asked, then looked outside and realized that it was exactly an hour before her parents were killed. "Mom and dad were planned to be killed today!" Andrea said. "Yes, and they were in the middle of deciding their decision to tell you your origin." the AllSpark said. "AllSpark, I don't want to see or relive this again! Please!" Andrea said, then her other self came in through the door. "Cassie, time to go!" Past Andrea said, and past Cassie raced up to her. "Where mommy and daddy?" Past Cassie asked. "They're going to pick us up at the corner." Past Andrea said. "They're not going to!" Andrea thought, then ran up to her past self and said, "Wait! Listen!" then tried to put her hand on past Andrea's shoulder, only to be shocked that her hand went through the body. "You can't touch your memories once they have been created." the AllSpark said. "She needs to know that Mom and Dad are going to be killed! She needs to know that she's me!" Andrea pleaded. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that in your memories." the AllSpark said. "Please! They need to know!" Andrea pleaded. "I'm sorry, but I can't." the AllSpark said.

Andrea ran out of the building onto the street, then she saw a dark figure land on a building near a corner with a stop sign her parents were pulling up to. "Megatron!" Andrea said, then saw her past self and past Cassie get to their corner to wait for their parents. "No! No!" Andrea said, then her painful memory took effect after her parents stopped at the stop sign, catching past Andrea and past Cassie's attention. "What the?" Past Andrea said, then she and past Cassie ran to scene to find the devastating discovery. "Mom! Dad!" Past Andrea shouted, then ran to try to get to her parents, but an officer stopped her as another got past Cassie into a police car to be taken to past Jake at home. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, it's too dangerous," the officer said. "You don't understand! Those are my parents! I need to help them!" Past Andrea said. "You can't. No one can survive something like that." the officer said. "But my parents were in that! I need to help them right now!" Past Andrea said. "You can't, we've already gotten to them, and they've been confirmed to have died." the officer said. "No! No! They can't be dead! They can't be!" Past Andrea shrieked, and the officer put her in the police vehicle with her crying sister. "They should've been warned, AllSpark! They should've!" Andrea said as she watched her past self and past Cassie get driven off. "Even if they were warned, it still would've happened, no matter what could've been done." the AllSpark said. "They had a right to be warned!" Andrea said, then she ended up getting to her past selves old home. The police officer walked up to the home and knocked on the door, and past Jake answered the door. "Can I help you?" Past Jake asked. "Jake Witwicky, I need you to come with me. Something horrible happened." the officer said, then past Jake noticed his sisters in the backseat of the police car crying. "Why are my sisters in the back of the police car? They've done nothing wrong!" Past Jake said. "I know. It's about your parents." the officer said. "What happened to them?" Past Jake asked. "They were killed in a car accident." the officer said. "Y-you've got to be kidding. Y-y-you have to be kidding!" Past Jake said. "I'm afraid I'm not. Your sisters witnessed the scene themselves and got word from another officer." the officer said. Past Jake was in awe and disbelief, and the officer put him in the backseat with his sisters, and the three children huddled together with sorrow in the backseat as they were driven off to the police station.

Andrea stayed at her old home, and walked inside of it to see the rooms that she never saw again. The stereo was playing some music at a low volume that was by Skillet, and on the TV was Andrea's old favorite movie. "The movie." Andrea said, and the song that had made it her favorite started to play, being louder than the Skillet song. "The song," Andrea thought, then closed her eyes and started to listen to it closely to see if she remembered the name. "I am now in a world where I have to hide my heart, and what I believe in. But somehow, I will show the world what's inside my heart, and be love for who I am." one verse sang, and Andrea remembered it as the sky started to get black. "AllSpark, what's going on?" Andrea asked, but the AllSpark didn't answer back. "AllSpark?" Andrea asked, but then the blackness spread and started to shatter the environment she was in. Andrea covered her face as it blew through the windows, then a huge hand grabbed her. "Help!" Andrea shouted, then a pair of red glowing eyes revealed themselves to her. "There's no help for you here," a booming voice said, and Andrea realized it was Megatron's. "Let me go!!!" Andrea shouted. "I don't think that will be possible, since you're trapped in your own memories and being reprogrammed into a Decepticon." Megatron said. "No! I won't let this happen!" Andrea shouted. "Oh, but it is." Megatron said, and Andrea started to become weak. "AllSpark, you need to help me!" Andrea pleaded. "I can't, he could take control of me if I do." the AllSpark said. "Then how can I stop him?" Andrea asked. "Use what you can remember!" the AllSpark said.

In the medical lab, Starscream started to notice that Andrea was sparking, and called the others in to see it. "What in the name of the AllSpark?!" Ratchet asked. "What's happening?" Simmons asked. "The reprogramming chip has been activated to full capacity, we have wake up Andrea!" Ratchet said. "How do we do that?!" Bumblebee asked. "Jazz, Prowl, see if you can get into Andrea's mind and help her wake up!" Optimus said. Jazz and Prowl nodded, and they started to use Processor-Over-Matter to try and enter Andrea's mind, but they were unable to because of all the activity in her memories. "We can't get past all the activity her memories are causing!" Jazz said. "That doesn't sound good!" Wasp said. Starscream tried by laying a finger down on her hand, but was shocked and jumped back by a foot. "That was a bad idea." Starscream said. "You think?" Bumblebee said. "We'll try entering her mind again." Prowl said, and he and Jazz tried again, only to fail for a second time and for the sparking to increase. "Optimus! It's starting to become too dangerous to be in here!" Simmons said. "I agree! Autobots, get out of the room, now!" Optimus said, and they all ran out of the room, shutting the door quickly to prevent any of the sparking to come after them.

Andrea was getting weaker and weaker by the minute as the reprogramming chip was taking it's toll on her, then she remembered the song before the blackness started to swallow her, and started to sing it out loud. "Look at me, you may think you see who I really am, but you'll never know me. Every day it's as if I play a part. Now I see, if I wear a mask I can fool the world, but I cannot fool my heart. Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me? When will my reflection show who I am inside?" Andrea sang, and Megatron asked, "What are you doing?" "Something that I should have remembered a long time ago," Andrea said, and continued to sing. "I am now in a world where I have to hide my heart, and what I believe in. But somehow, I will show the world what's inside my heart, and be love for who I am. Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don't know? Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time? When will my reflection show who I am inside? There's a heart that must be free to fly, that burns with a need to know the reason why. Why must we all conceal what we think and how we feel? Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide? I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time. When will my reflection show who I am inside? When will my reflection show who I am inside?" Andrea sang, and Megatron started to dissolve away, releasing Andrea into the black pit as she disappeared.

With the Autobots, they heard the sparking cease, and Optimus checked to see why. He saw the sparking was gone, and called everyone inside, then Ratchet checked one of the computers for a pulse, and found it very faint. "She's still alive, but I don't know for how long she will be." Ratchet said. "No, she can't go offline!" Starscream said. "She must be still trapped in her mind." Prowl said, and he started to use Processor-Over-Matter with Jazz. Starscream took a wire, and plugged himself into one of the Cyber-Ninjas, entering her mind with them. They ended up coming into a dark place, and Starscream found Andrea floating alone in mid-air. He made his way to her, and held her hand, causing her to wake up and look at him. "Starscream?" Andrea asked. "Let's get you home." Starscream said, and then a white flash sent them back to the real world. The computers started to sense Andrea's pulse going back to normal, and Andrea woke up to see the Autobots, Simmons, and Starscream in the room with her. "Hey, guys." Andrea said. "We were worried about you." Bulkhead said. "Don't worry now, I'm okay." Andrea said with a weak smile. "What about the reprogramming chip?" Wasp asked. Ratchet checked Andrea's neck, only to find a dust pile near her neck. "It's been fried." Ratchet said, vacuuming the small pile of dust. "Yeah! Andrea's not in danger of being a Decepticon!" Bulkhead said. "That's good to know." Starscream said.

With the Decepticons, Megatron soon heard about his failure, and started to get angry. "Curse you, Andrea Witwicky!" Megatron said. "Megatron, we still have the cloning technology in progress." Shockwave said. "You're right, and it requires that you go back to Cybertron and get the activation codes for Omega Supreme." Megatron said. "But how will I be able to infiltrate the planet without the Autobots on my trail?" Shockwave asked. "Frame another with a devastating 'accident.' " Megatron said, and Shockwave nodded.

Here's a another gift to you from me and my TF's, including the new ones! :) 
    [​IMG]

If the angle's a little off, my brother was playing the Wii and he didn't want me in the way.

13. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Yay! Andrea managed to snap out of it!

Happy New Year!

14. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Happy New Year to you too!

15. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

We Have A Problem

The Autobots and Andrea were busy in the Autobot base, getting it cleaned up as Starscream came back from patrol. "Hey, what's going on?" Starscream asked. "Sentinel called, he's coming for a visit with the Jet Twins and Swiftcat to see how everything's going." Andrea said. "That's bad, they don't know that I defected over to the Autobots." Starscream said. "Swiftcat knows, but the Twins and Sentinel don't because of what Megatron made you do over a month ago." Bumblebee said. "So that means we still have to hide him." Andrea said. "Hide who?" a voice asked, and the group saw that Sentinel, the Jet Twins, and Swiftcat were at the door. "This is going to be bad." Andrea thought. "What's a Decepticon doing here?!" Sentinel asked. "It's okay, Starscream's on our side now!" Wasp said. "Like I'll believe that. Jetfire, put the Decepticon in stasis-cuffs!" Sentinel said. "No, Sentinel, it's okay, Starscream really is on the Autobot side!" Swiftcat said. "Oh they have you believing this?" Sentinel asked. "ENOUGH!!!" Andrea shouted, and flashed everyone in the room to calm the commotion down. Optimus and Ratchet came into the room, and Optimus asked, "What's going on?" "A huge misunderstanding, that's what." Andrea said. "What misunderstanding? I understand that the last time Starscream was on your team, he allowed Megatron to deal damage to you!" Sentinel said. "And you care, why?" Andrea asked. "It's none of your business. Starscream can't be an Autobot after that. He's a traitor." Sentinel said. "Starscream betrayed us because he was forced to! Swiftcat even knows that!" Bumblebee said. "It is to being true, Sentinel sir. Being telling him, Swiftcat." Jetstorm said. "Wait, you know, too?" Starscream asked. "Yes. Brother and I having caught Swiftcat and Bumblebee talking about it on computer." Jetfire said. "And I made them swear not to tell Sentinel." Swiftcat said.

Swiftcat and the others explained everything to Sentinel, and he was outraged by the information being secret from him. "You kept this a secret from me for over a month?" Sentinel asked. "I knew you would explode if you knew at the time and go hunting Starscream down to arrest him." Swiftcat said. "I would've to stop him from betraying anyone again!" Sentinel said. "Sentinel, he's never harmed anyone since he came back! In fact, he saved my life by dying at the hands of Unicron to save me and try to get Bumblebee out of his control!" Andrea said. "I don't care! Starscream is a traitor and a Decepticon, so he's coming back to Cybertron with us to face charges." Sentinel said, and put stasis-cuffs on Starscream's wrists. "Sentinel!" Andrea said. "It's alright, Andrea. I'll be fine." Starscream said. "No! It's not alright! Sentinel can't take you to Cybertron for something he's accusing you of!" Andrea said. "I can, and I am." Sentinel said. "Then you're stupid!" Andrea said, and blasted Sentinel in the foot, grabbed her jetpack, and flew off through the skylight window. "Ow! Wait until I-" Sentinel said, then Swiftcat said, "Sentinel, calm down! You want me to sedate you or what?" "And it's because of you that we have to find Andrea now!" Wasp said. "I'm not going to hear it." Sentinel said. "Well then hear this, Sentinel Prime, Starscream's been doing things that either one of us would've done, and it's been fine until you came!" Bumblebee said, then stormed off to his room with Swiftcat following, shaking her head. "And I thought Megatron was the only one who causes multiple explosions in one day." Wasp said. "Wasp, Bulkhead, Prowl, Jazz, you four go to try and find Andrea, Ratchet and I will stay here to see if we can keep everything calm here." Optimus said, and the four Autobots transformed and rolled out.

"It's not fair for Andrea or Starscream that Sentinel's doing this!" Bumblebee said. "I agree, but Sentinel's Sentinel, and it would take a miracle to change his mind." Swiftcat said, then they looked at each other and grinned. "What if a Decepticon attacked and tried to kidnap Andrea for Megatron?" Bumblebee asked. "That's a great idea, Bumblebee, but how are we supposed to get a former Decepticon to do this?" Swiftcat asked. "Don't worry about that, I'll just get an electric paint job and call myself Hornet." Bumblebee said. "You sneaky little bot." Swiftcat said, smiling. Bumblebee radioed the other Autobots except for Sentinel, and they all agreed to the plan. Prowl found Andrea five minutes after Bumblebee contacted him at the old destroyed mines, and she was informed of the plan Bumblebee and Swiftcat plotted. "If 'Hornet' tries to kidnap me and Starscream saves me from him, it'll surely change Sentinel's mind and let him stay!" Andrea said. "That's what we're hoping the result will be." Prowl said, and they rode off to get the plan started.

Optimus received a distress call from Andrea about a Decepticon attack, then it became static before "Hornet" came on. "Hello, Autobots." Bumblebee said, acting like he was "Hornet." "What have you done with Andrea?" Starscream asked, acting serious. "Nothing much, but I'll turn her over to Megatron if you don't find me soon." Bumblebee acted. On their side of the comm link, Andrea was letting Bumblebee use her communicator to tell the three the ransom message with a cloth over it to make the voice sound different at Optimus' end, and she was holding back some laugher as the acting proceeded. "Where are you keeping Andrea?" Optimus acted. "At the Library, please hurry!" Andrea acted with the cloth off, then covered the communicator with the cloth again so Bumblebee could say as "Hornet," "Quiet, you!" "We're on our way, Andrea!" Starscream acted, and they closed the communication. "This is going to be fun!" Wasp said. "Hurry, guys, we need to get in position!" Andrea said, and Bumblebee got his electric paint job on and a pair of red visors on over his optics with his facemask up. "How do I look?" Bumblebee asked, his voice sounding different. "You look great." Andrea said.

When Sentinel, Optimus, and Starscream got to the area, Swiftcat signaled Bumblebee and Andrea for the go, and they acted out the scene. "Don't get any closer!" Bumblebee acted. The three transformed, and Optimus said, "Let her go, Hornet!" "Never!" Bumblebee said. Starscream pointed his null ray at Bumblebee, and Andrea did the rest, making a convincing power-laser get shot at Bumblebee and hit him. Bumblebee stumbled backward, and Andrea had a convincing kill shot made, the bot fell onto his back, and Andrea ran to Sentinel, Starscream, and Optimus. "Well, it seems that I misjudged you, Starscream." Sentinel said. "So, can I stay with the Autobots?" Starscream asked. "As much as I hate to say it to a Decepticon, yeah." Sentinel said. Starscream smiled, then Sentinel left for the Elite Guard ship that he and his team came in. "Nice acting, guys." Andrea said after Sentinel was out of view. "Thanks." Optimus said. "Anything to stay here." Starscream said, and the Autobot groups split to their places.

16. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

*Reads chapter, chews nails, then sees Sentinel allows Starscream to remain with the Autobots and sighs* What a relief...

17. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

And it's a relief for the others as well.

18. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Hey, sorry about not having any updates since the first. Writers block. :eek:  So here's an update at last, and it might have some Twilight to it, and this is the only update where Blitzwing uses one voice instead of three.

In Your Dreams Pt. I

Jake, Andrea, and Cassie were at home all day because of the snow and the Autobots and Starscream were trying to clear the roads. "Bored." Cassie whined. "We'll find something to do, Cassie, we just have to look." Jake said. "Why don't we watch a movie?" Andrea asked. "Movie!" Cassie said, nodding and jumping up and down. "All right, we'll watch a movie." Jake said, and started to dig through the movies and DVD's they had. "So, which one do you want to watch?" Jake asked. "Edward!" Cassie said. "Edward?" Andrea asked. "You want to watch Twilight?" Jake asked. "Yes! First one!" Cassie said. Andrea looked at them confused, and Jake noticed asking, "You've never heard of Twilight?" "No, I haven't been open to the outside world ever since mom and dad died." Andrea said. "Watch with us! Watch with us!" Cassie said. "Okay, okay. I'll watch it." Andrea said. "Yay!" Cassie said. Jake grabbed Twilight out of the movie cabinet, and inserted the DVD into the DVD player, then the three kids sat on the couch and watched the movie together.

After the movie, Cassie was asleep in Andrea's arms, and Andrea was amazed. "Wow, a relationship between two different people that almost ended in disaster." Andrea said. "Yeah. We'd better get to bed, Cassie's already asleep." Jake said. "Alright." Andrea said, then got Cassie into bed before going to her bedroom. Andrea laid in bed awake, thinking about the movie for a while before she fell asleep, and she started to dream about one scene that stuck out in her mind the most.

(Dream) Andrea and Starscream had gotten to a huge field far from the city with teams choosing who would be doing what first. "Since when do transforming robots like to play sports?" Andrea asked. "Since it's the American half-time, and you're the referee." Starscream said, making her smile. "Prowl thinks we cheat." Bulkhead said. "I know you cheat." Prowl said as Swiftcat got to a mound in the middle of the field. The other Autobots got into positions with their teams, Optimus, Wasp, Bumblebee, and Prowl at home with Starscream, Bulkhead, and Swiftcat out in the field. Thunder clapped, then Swiftcat smiled and said, "It's time," then pitched the ball at Wasp. Wasp kicked it as hard as he could as another clap of thunder sounded, and the ball flew over Starscream's head into the trees, making him chase it as Wasp started to run around the bases. "So that's why you need the thunder." Andrea said. Wasp made it to the second base a minute after Starscream had disappeared to look for the ball, and Andrea said to Prowl, "That has to be a home-run, right?" "Actually, Starscream's faster and stronger than he looks." Prowl said. Just then, the ball that Wasp had kicked whipped out of the trees at a speeding rate, and Prowl caught it without a problem, stopping the speeding projectile dead in its path, and tagged Wasp before he reached the home base. Both Prowl and Wasp looked at Andrea, and she said, "Sorry, but you're out." "Out! Yeah!" Bulkhead said. Wasp looked disgusted, but then let it slide as he passed Andrea with Optimus going up to the base. Starscream emerged out of the trees smiling, then Swiftcat pitched the ball again after she received it. Optimus kicked and sent the ball flying high into the air, then Starscream and Bulkhead both went for the ball, only to collide and let the ball land with Optimus stopping at second base. "OW!" Starscream said, then he and Bulkhead started to joke around before giving the ball back to Swiftcat for Bumblebee's turn. Bumblebee kicked the ball after it came to the home base, and it flew straight to Bulkhead with the green Autobot catching it with ease and throwing it to get Optimus out. "Whoa." Andrea said. "Surprised?" Wasp asked.

Swiftcat got the ball again, but she froze before she could pitch again, her ears twitching, then she looked at the trees and yelled "STOP!" The others looked at the trees as well, and Starscream looked like he turned pale as he and the others ran to group around Andrea. "They heard us." Swiftcat said. "Who heard us?" Andrea asked. "Nomadic Transformers. Let's go." Starscream said, grabbing Andrea's lower arm, scratching her wrist. "It's too late, you can't get her out of here right now." Optimus said, making Starscream freeze all at once. Andrea looked at the trees, seeing three figures starting to show, and Starscream covered her up with his body. "Hide behind me." Starscream said. "Like that would help, I could sense her across the field." Wasp said. The Nomadic Transformers, Megatron, Blitzwing, and Lugnut, met the group at the home base of the field, and they stared at each other with blank optics. "Hello," Blitzwing said. "Hello." Optimus said. "I am Blitzwing, this is Megatron and Lugnut." Blitzwing said, gesturing to the other two. "We're the Autobot team, and your activities caused a problem with our activities and area. We maintain a permanent base nearby." Optimus said. "Our apologies, then." Blitzwing said. Megatron was looking at Starscream like he was hiding something, and Starscream glared back at him as Blitzwing continued, "We won't bother you no longer. We were just passing through." "Excellent." Optimus said. "So, could you use three more players?" Blitzwing asked. "I thought they were just leaving." Andrea whispered quietly, and Starscream calmly tapped Andrea to make it look like he was scratching his head. "Sure, a few of us were leaving anyway. You pitch first." Optimus said, then held the ball out in front of Blitzwing, but Lugnut grabbed it saying, "I have the fastest pitch." "I think we can handle that." Bumblebee said. Blitzwing smiled, then the two groups split as Lugnut said, "We shall see." Megatron, Starscream, and Andrea were the only ones who stayed put, Megatron and Starscream glaring at each other, then Megatron turned to join his fellows. Starscream turned and started to usher Andrea away, but a spark let out from her wrist and hit Megatron, making the Transformer turn and see her, then he smiled and started for Starscream and Andrea saying, "You brought a recharger." Starscream pointed a null-ray at Megatron as the others stood guard around Andrea, and Blitzwing and Lugnut joined Megatron with Blitzwing saying, "A techno-organic?" Andrea stayed behind Optimus' arm with a worried look, and Optimus said, "The girl's with us." "I can see the game's over, we'll leave now." Blitzwing said. Megatron glared at Andrea, seeing the fear and worry in her eyes, then the three Nomadic Transformers left the field. "Starscream, get her out of here, now." Optimus said, and Starscream and Andrea hurried over to the Jeep they arrived in.

Starscream shoved Andrea into a seat, and fought with the seatbelt until Andrea said, "I got it! I got it!" Starscream then got in the drivers seat, and started the Jeep as Andrea asked, "Now what, is he after me?" Starscream peeled out of the field at a high speed, and he explained as he drove. "Megatron's a hunter, I could see it in his optics." Starscream said. "What do we do?" Andrea asked. "We have to kill him, impale him through the spark chamber, and melt his pieces. But first we have to get you out of here." Starscream said. "Wait, my family! They're in danger! They could get killed because of us!" Andrea said. Starscream looked at her, and looked ahead saying, "I have an idea for that." At Andrea's home, Jake was on the couch when Andrea came storming in shouting, "I don't want to see you anymore!" Jake looked at her as Starscream said, "Andrea, please." "It's over, go away!" Andrea said, then slammed the door in Starscream's face, and quickly made her way up the stairs with Jake behind her. "Andrea, what's going on?" Jake asked. "I have to leave, now." Andrea said, getting to and shutting the door to her room before Jake could get to her. Starscream was in the room, dumping drawer after drawer of clothing into a huge duffel bag as Andrea grabbed and packed other items into the smaller pockets of the duffel. "Andrea?" Jake asked, through the door. "What do I say?" Andrea whispered. "Whatever it takes to get him to know you're leaving. I'll be waiting." Starscream whispered, and Andrea continued the act while leaving the room to grab bathroom items. "Andrea what happened?" Jake asked. "I broke up with Starscream, and I have to leave." Andrea said, stuffing the items into a backpack, then zipped it shut and started down the stairs. "Andrea, you can sleep on it." Jake said. "No, I can't. I have to leave now." Andrea said, getting to the front door. "Andrea, you can't leave. I just got you back in my life." Jake said. "Yeah, and if I don't leave now, I'll just be stuck here like mom." Andrea said, and without another word from Jake, she left the house, got into her Lumina, and drove off.

19. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Interesting...

20. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

In Your Dreams Pt. II

(Dream) Andrea kept driving when Starscream startled her by jumping onto the side of the Lumina. "Jake'll forgive you. Don't worry." Starscream said, opening the door. Andrea slid to the passenger side so Starscream could take over the driving, and she said with tears in her eyes, "He won't. I told him the same thing that mom told dad when she was leaving him." "He'll forgive you, and he's safe. The hunter's following us." Starscream said. Andrea looked at him, then a roaring behind them scared her into looking back, then she looked forward saying, "Primus." "It's only Bulkhead, and Swiftcat's following behind him." Starscream said. The group drove for Autobot base, their signatures becoming hidden once they entered the forest.

Once they got to the base, Starscream ushered Andrea to the main entrance with her duffel in his hands, only to find that Blitzwing was there. Starscream stood ready to defend Andrea, but Optimus came from behind Blitzwing and said, "He came to warn us." "This isn't my fight. Megatron has skills that are lethal and he can find his target easily. And Lugnut, don't underestimate him; he's smarter than you think." Blitzwing said. "Why should we trust him? He's a Nomadic Transformer!" Andrea thought, and Blitzwing left without another word, shooting a troubled face at Andrea as he left.

The three then entered a room full of equipment, and two other various vehicles with Wasp, Bumblebee, Swiftcat, Prowl, and Bulkhead getting prepared to separate into groups. "I've fought Transformers like Megatron before. They're not easy to kill." Optimus said. "But easy to distract for a while." Bulkhead said. "I'll run Andrea to Sioux Falls," Starscream started, but Optimus cut in saying, "Megatron knows you're protecting her. He'll follow you." "Bumblebee and I will run her to Sioux Falls. We'll keep her safe." Swiftcat said. "Fine." Starscream said, then dug into Andrea's duffel for two jackets and gave one each to Prowl and Wasp. "Prowl, Wasp, can you two carry these so Megatron and Lugnut will pick up on Andrea's signature while Andrea's with Swiftcat and Bumblebee?" Starscream said, closing the duffel and giving it to Swiftcat. "Why? What is that techno-organic to me?" Wasp demanded, shoving the jacket he received into Prowl's arms. "Wasp, Andrea's with Starscream, she's part of this team now," Optimus said, then grabbed the jacket and held it out in front of Wasp saying, "And we protect our team." Wasp looked at him and Starscream with a hard look, then grabbed the jacket and put it in his back compartment. Swiftcat and Bumblebee got Andrea in the vehicle they were going to drive to Sioux Falls in, and Swiftcat put a bracelet on Andrea's wrist. "What's this?" Andrea asked. "It'll hide your signature from Megatron. SD doesn't have any forests in the southwestern region." Bumblebee said. Starscream got Andrea's attention after Bumblebee said that, and Andrea said to him, "If anything happens to you, I swear to Primus." "Don't worry about me. All I'm worried about is your safety. You're my life now." Starscream said, then they gave each other a good-bye look before Swiftcat peeled out of the base and toward Sioux Falls.

On the way to the city, Andrea called her mother, only to have to leave a message on her phone. "Mom, it's me, Andrea. You probably let your phone die. I'm not in Detroit, I'm coming back to SD. So don't worry and call me back when you can. Bye." Andrea said for the message. Back in Detroit, Starscream, Bulkhead, and Wasp were leaving a trail for Megatron to follow, leading to the mines, and Optimus and Prowl were leaving a trail for the lake. As predicted by Optimus, Megatron followed the trail that was with Starscream, but the Transformer stopped and scanned the area for thermal energy, finding only three instead of four, then growled and headed back. Starscream, Bulkhead, and Wasp got out of the mines, and Starscream saw that Megatron was there. "He's figured it out."

With Swiftcat, Bumblebee, and Andrea, they checked into a cheap hotel in downtown Sioux Falls, and they were just getting Andrea something to eat when Starscream called on Andrea's cell phone. "Hello?" Andrea said, having the speaker phone feature on. "We lost the hunter. Lugnut's still in the area, so Bulkhead and Prowl are staying behind to protect Jake." Starscream said. "What about you?" Bumblebee asked. "I'm coming to get Andrea, and then we're going to run away alone. I won't stop until Andrea's safe." Starscream said. "We know you won't." Swiftcat said. "Be careful." Andrea said, and the call terminated. "You should get something in you, you'll need the energy." Swiftcat said, noticing that Andrea wasn't eating what they brought her after the phone call. "I lost my appetite." Andrea said. "Please try to eat something. We can't have you famished, you know." Bumblebee said, and Andrea nodded.

Swiftcat and Bumblebee went down to the lobby of the hotel so they could get checked out, and Andrea was packing her things when a call from home rung on her cell phone. Andrea answered the call on speaker with a recording device recording the conversation. "Hey, mom. Glad you got the message. I thought were in Watertown for the weekend." Andrea said. "Andrea, where are you?" her mother said on the other end. "Mom, I'm fine," Andrea said, then she heard a ruckus in the background. "Mom?" Andrea asked, only to be answered by a deep-toned voice saying, "Detroit's High Schools don't exactly protect student privacy very well." Andrea shuddered to the sound of Megatron's voice as he continued, "You have a wonderful home here, so I decided to wait, until your mother came home with a call from your brother concerning you," then Andrea heard her mom say, "Please, please!" "D-Don't hurt her! P-Please!" Andrea stuttered, and she waited for Megatron's response. "Hm. If you want her to live, I suggest you come meet me at your old high school gym in Hartford. Alone. Bring any of your friends, and your poor mother will pay the price." Megatron said, and he terminated the call.

Andrea stood shivering after the call, then she took the recording of the call, wrapped it in paper, and wrote on a separate sheet of blank paper in all capitals, "LISTEN TO THIS RIGHT AWAY!" Andrea then grabbed something to use as a weapon against Megatron, and she snuck out and took a taxi to Hartford. Swiftcat and Bumblebee got back to the room to find Andrea gone. "Where is she?!" Bumblebee asked. Swiftcat looked around and found the wrapped recording and note on the TV in the room, and she unwrapped it and pressed play so she and Bumblebee could hear what it had to say. It was after the message that they looked like their faceplates turned pale. "We have to stop this!" Bumblebee said, and they quickly gathered their things and raced to their vehicle to drive to Hartford.