Transformers: Outcast

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by AndreaPrime101, Aug 28, 2010.

1. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Yeah, I watched some Armada episodes on YouTube and kept thinking about them, so I decided to use some Armada in my story. :D  And besides, there was a small Armada homage in Trick or Take when Megatron leaves.

2. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

A "Small" Relationship

Ratchet was working on a device when Starscream, Andrea, and Bumblebee came in his lab. "Hey Ratchet, whatcha working on?" Bumblebee asked. "I'm working on a device that can change the size of any object." Ratchet said. "Cool, may we see?" Andrea asked. "Sure. We'll test it on a mirror." Ratchet said. "I don't think a mirror is a good test subject." Andrea said. "And why is that?" Ratchet asked, then shot at a mirror, and the beam reflected off and hit Starscream after everyone else ducked, and he shrunk to Andrea's size. "Because they reflect beams and backfire if hit on the reflective side." Andrea said. "Whoa. I didn't know that we looked big to humans." Starscream said, looking up at Bumblebee and Ratchet. "Now you know how some humans see Autobots and Decepticons." Andrea said. "Is there a way to change Starscream back to his original height?" Bumblebee asked. "There is, but it'll take until tomorrow to get it going." Ratchet said. "Tomorrow? What am I supposed to do until then?" Starscream asked. "Maybe you could spend the night at my apartment with Jake, Cassie, and I." Andrea said. "Say what?" the three Transformers asked. "Starscream could kill sometime by spending it with us at our apartment." Andrea said. "Well, if I can stay busy with something to do, then I guess it's okay." Starscream said. "Well, Andrea and Starscream, good luck with each other." Bumblebee said. "But before the both of you go," Ratchet said, then removed Starscream's wings and said, "You'll need to walk through a human-sized door without going through them sideways."

After getting to the apartment, Andrea explained why Starscream was with them, and Jake said, "He can stay as long as he doesn't destroy anything." "So, what should we do first?" Starscream asked. "Wanna see Andrea do bass on Misery Business?" Jake asked. "She can play bass? What's a bass?" Starscream asked. "A base guitar is an instrument used for a lead guitar's beat or rhythm." Andrea said. "Oh," Starscream said. Jake turned on Guitar Hero: World Tour for Andrea, and she set the gameplay up. "All right, here we go." Andrea said, then she started playing. Starscream was impressed by her playing and he clapped after she was done. "You were fantastic. Do you mind if I try?" Starscream asked. "Sure, but to make it so you don't feel challenged, you might want to start at Beginner." Andrea said. "That's how Andrea started out before going to Easy." Jake said. "Strum, strum." Cassie said. Starscream started out practicing with parts of Misery Business, then practiced with Easy on guitar, getting used to the color buttons until he was used to playing. "Wow, you got used to playing." Andrea said. "Yeah. I have, haven't I?" Starscream asked. "But, let's see if you can play with another person." Andrea said, then got a second controller out, and they played Misery Business together with Starscream on guitar and Andrea on bass; in the end, Starscream ended up beating Andrea by three notes hit correctly. "You just might be a Guitar Hero yourself." Andrea said, then it was Jake's turn to play the game, playing a long list of songs that he knew how to play guitar on.

"Your bother is a professional at that." Starscream said. "Yeah, he's played longer than I have." Andrea said. "Because of you-know-what?" Starscream asked. "Partially because of that, and he's played it a lot whenever our aunt brought the game to family-get-togethers." Andrea said. "Really?" Starscream asked. "Yeah." Andrea said. Cassie patted Andrea on the leg and said sleepily, "Tired." "Aw, are you tired?" Andrea asked, picking her up, then said, "I'll put her to bed quick then we'll talk some more," and carried Cassie to her bedroom. Starscream sat on the couch as Jake was getting Guitar Hero 3 set up with Devil Went Down To Georgia, making Starscream a little nervous to hear it. "Don't worry, it's not rigged to hurt you." Jake said, setting two players up. "That's a relief. Why are you setting up two players?" Starscream asked. "I wanna see how you and Andrea can master this song." Jake said. "Jake, no. We need to settle down now." Andrea said, shutting the game console off with a controller. "Fine." Jake said.

After watching some TV shows, the three of them decided to get to bed, and Andrea let Starscream sleep in her room for the night. "It's a good thing I had the spare bed in here. Cassie sometimes comes in here and sleeps with me when she gets nightmares." Andrea said. "She does?" Starscream asked. "Yeah. Good night." Andrea said. "Good night." Starscream said, and they climbed into their beds and fell asleep. Near the middle of the night, Andrea started to have a dream where she was alone in the dark, then she saw Starscream standing in front of her, and a green ionic electric shock hit Starscream, making him disappear screaming. After Starscream disappeared, Andrea started to sink into the black ground, but yelled out before she was engulfed completely, "STARSCREAM!!!" Andrea woke up in her bed, and she looked at Starscream, finding him okay and in his bed, then put a hand to her head as she thought in relief, "It was just a dream."

Just then, something crashed on the street, making the rest of the residents wake up, and a flaming object crashed through the window, sending window shards to and fro. "Starscream, get Jake and Cassie out of the apartment, I'll try to smother the flames!" Andrea said. Starscream nodded and led Jake and Cassie to the living room, but before he got them out, he packed up something in a bag and gave it to Jake. "What's in this?" Jake asked. "You'll find out later, let's get out of here!" Starscream said, and the three of them rushed out as the Autobots were getting to the scene. Andrea tried to use a blanket to put out the flames, but it caught on fire and the flames started to spread. Andrea tried to get out, but debris blocked both her exits, so she tried to blast her way out, only to get one of her legs injured to where she couldn't move it, and became trapped in the hallway. "Where's Andrea?" Bulkhead asked. "She said she was going to try to smother the flames." Starscream said. They all heard Andrea scream, and Starscream ran back inside the burning apartment. "Starscream, get back here!" Optimus said, but Starscream was already inside the flaming building and in the burning living room. "Andrea? Andrea!" Starscream shouted, then he heard a voice shout, "In the hallway!" Starscream ran to the hallway to find Andrea on the ground and against a wall, and picked her up as she started to cough. "Just hold on, I'm going to get you out of here." Starscream said, then rushed back to the burning living room and to the front door, only to get cut off from debris blocking the doorway, so he found an unblocked window and smashed through it.

Starscream and Andrea landed on the ground, and Ratchet did an immediate scan on both of them. "That was a risky move you did, Starscream, we could've lost you..." Optimus started. "What else was I supposed to do? Let Andrea die?" Starscream interrupted. "What I was going to say after that was that we're glad you did." Optimus said. "You're glad?" Starscream asked. "Yeah, if you didn't go back in there, Andrea would've been dead." Wasp said. "Um, thanks." Starscream said. "The both of you will be fine. Andrea's AllSpark healing should kick in to heal the both of you by now." Ratchet said, and he was right. "Where are we going to stay now? We don't have a place to go." Jake said. "Why don't you stay at the Autobot base?" Starscream suggested. "The Autobot base?" Jake asked. "Yeah. Andrea stayed at the Autobot base when Megatron had Sumdac and Sari hostage without us knowing." Bulkhead said. "Besides, it's fine by us if you stay at the base anyway." Jazz said. "Then it's settled. Andrea and her siblings will stay at the base until they can find another home. Prowl, stay here and investigate the crashing and fire incidents, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Wasp, you three take Starscream, Andrea, Jake, and Cassie to the base and make sure the Witwicky's feel at home, Jazz, Ratchet, and I are going to talk to Sumdac about what's happened." Optimus said, and everyone split to do as they were told.

After getting to the base, Jake looked in the bag Starscream had packed, and found the Guitar Hero gear and game console were rescued from the fire. "So this is what was in the bag, Starscream got the Guitar Hero gear and the console out before the flames got to the living room." Jake said. "I guess he wanted you to be happy while you guys were looking for a new home." Wasp said. "I hope we can go back and search for items that survived the fire, I just hope mom's old teddy bear and the family photo from the beginning of joining you survived." Andrea said. Starscream heard what Andrea wished for, and snuck out of the base and back to the burnt apartment. Once there, Starscream started to looked through the ashes and debris to try and find the items, and found them both unharmed on a shelf in a closet. Later that night while he was getting back to the base with the retrieved items, Starscream caught sight of Prowl and Optimus talking outside the base. "What did you find?" Optimus asked. "The fire was caused by the flaming debris from the crashing object from the street. The crash was caused by a Unicron Transformer." Prowl said. "Thrust or Sideways?" Optimus asked. "Most likely Sideways." Prowl said. "Sideways? Here?" Starscream asked, then snuck inside the base, laid the items on Andrea's bedside table, and went to bed for the night.

The next morning, Starscream got his wings back from Ratchet and returned to normal size, then he left for patrol before Andrea woke up. Andrea sat up in bed and found the bear and picture on the bedside table, along with a note saying, "I heard what you wished for last night, so I went to the burned apartment and recovered the bear and the picture for you. I hope you're happy. Starscream." Andrea held the bear and the picture close to her, and her heart started to beat faster as she said, "Thank you, Starscream."

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

D'aaaw at the end. :D 

4. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

You'll be surprised by what you might read in the next story. *Looks at the name under internet moniker* That's cute for a tag name.

5. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Betrayal

Starscream was just getting back from his now usual morning patrol over the city when he found the base dark inside, so he turned on the lights, and he was surprised by everyone of the children coming out from a hiding spot and shouting, "Surprise!" "Wha-What is this?" Starscream asked. "It's an appreciation party to show you all appreciate what you're done for the last week." Sari said. "You appreciated everything that I've done?" Starscream asked. "Everything since you joined the Autobots, yeah." Jake said. "Present." Cassie said, tapping Starscream's foot, and Starscream took the item that Cassie was giving him. The item was a huge cloth made from smaller cloths. "What's this?" Starscream asked. "It's a chamois of friendship. We made it ourselves." Andrea said. "I helped, too. I even have the needle pricks to prove it." Jake said. Starscream looked at the chamois, then Andrea asked, "Don't you like it?" "I do, but the truth is that I never received a present from anyone before." Starscream said. "Not even for your birthday?" Sari asked, and Andrea lightly elbowed her in the gut. "But aside from that, thank you." Starscream said. "You're welcome, Starscream." Andrea said.

"Sorry to be a party crasher, but Starscream has monitor duty to attend to since the Autobots and I are going to be busy investigating the crash scene more and trying to find Sideways before he can try to make a move." Jazz said. "Oh yeah, we have to cover insurance for the apartment with Sumdac at the courthouse." Jake said. "But who's going to watch Cassie?" Sari asked. "I'll take care of her, don't worry." Starscream said. "Thank you, Starscream." Andrea said, then said to Cassie, "Be good for Starscream, okay?" "Okay." Cassie said, and everyone but Cassie and Starscream left.

About twenty minutes later, Cassie was playing with a recording device with Starscream watching her closely with the chamois in his hand when the monitors picked up a Decepticon signal. "A Decepticon? What's a Decepticon doing in the forest?" Starscream asked, then took Cassie and the chamois with him to investigate. Once he got the signal's strongest point in the forest, Starscream got Cassie out, transformed, and wrapped Cassie in a small portion of the chamois and put her by a tree. "Stay here and stay hidden, okay?" Starscream said. Cassie nodded, and Starscream started to investigate, not knowing that Cassie pressed the record button and started to record the sound to the scene. Megatron appeared after Starscream had wrapped Cassie, and Starscream saw him saying, "Megatron!" "Don't even fire, Starscream. I lured you out here to talk." Megatron said. "What's there to talk about? I've joined the Autobots and I'm not going back!" Starscream said. "I plan on duplicating Omega Supreme, but you're the only one who knows how to make clones and can get to Omega Supreme with the Autobots. So I was thinking..." Megatron said. "That I steal Omega Supreme from the Autobots?" Starscream asked. "Yes. If you do, you'll be allowed to rejoin the Decepticons. I know that's what you want." Megatron tempted. Starscream ground his teeth together, then started to shoot at Megatron, missing every shot, even when Megatron was standing perfectly still. "Think about it, Starscream. You have one orbital cycle." Megatron said, then transformed and flew off.

Starscream got Cassie, then flew back to the base; after getting back to the base, Starscream noticed that Cassie had recorded the whole thing, and brought it up with Optimus. "Megatron offered you a chance to return to the Decepticons?" Optimus asked. "The recording doesn't lie." Starscream said. "Well, I can't make this choice for you, that's something that you have to decide." Optimus said, and left Starscream alone. Andrea had heard the secret meeting, and walked in saying, "You have a tough decision to make." Starscream looked at her, then said, "I don't know what to do, I don't even know if I'll be doing the right thing." "What does your head say?" Andrea asked. "It's saying that I want to go back to the Decepticons and not steal anything from you or the Autobots." Starscream said. "What does your Spark say?" Andrea asked. "My Spark?" Starscream asked. "Your Spark. Some people 'listen to their heart' when it comes to decisions like these." Andrea said. "I don't know what my Spark's saying." Starscream said. "It usually takes time with some people, but whatever your Spark says, I'm with you." Andrea said, and she left Starscream alone to think about it. Later that night, Starscream was up listening to the recording of Megatron's offer to rejoin the Decepticons, in his lap was the chamois that the children gave him, and he was thinking of the times he had with Andrea, realizing what his Spark was telling him. "I love Andrea, and we make each other happy. But my happy doesn't feel quite right." Starscream told himself, then went to bed.

The next day, a fight erupted in the after noon with Sari, Andrea, and the Autobots fighting Lugnut, Blitzwing, and Shockwave to try and protect Omega Supreme while Starscream was in the forest to confront Megatron. "Megatron!" Starscream said. Megatron emerged and said, "So Starscream, have you made your decision?" "I have: I'm going to stay with the Autobots and Andrea." Starscream said. "How unwise, Starscream. You just let an important opportunity slip through your servos." Megatron said, getting a blade out. "I don't care, because I have something that you don't." Starscream said, and he and Megatron started to spar. "And what would that be?" Megatron asked, then noticed the chamois and took it out of Starscream's hands. "I think I've found out." Megatron said with a sly smile. "Don't! I'll do whatever you ask as long as the chamois doesn't get harmed." Starscream said. "Oh, and what's special about this chamois? Did Andrea Witwicky make it for you?" Megatron asked. Starscream ground his teeth again, and Megatron smiled saying, "If you rejoin the Decepticons and let me do something, your chamois will be spared." "Fine," Starscream said, and he received the chamois back as Andrea came saying, "Starscream!" then stopped when she saw Megatron. Megatron smiled, and Starscream read his mind saying, "No, you can't!" "I thought we had a deal when it came to the chamois," Megatron said. Andrea knew where this was going and said, "Let Megatron do it!" "What?!" Starscream asked. "I know you don't want me hurt, but you don't want the chamois to be ruined either! Just let Megatron do what he wants to do so you can keep the chamois!" Andrea said. Starscream looked at Andrea in disbelief, and Andrea said, "I'll be fine, I promise Starscream!" Starscream closed his eyes and looked away, and as Megatron powered his cannon, Andrea whispered, "I love you," then after she took the shot, she screamed to the top of her lungs that it echoed to the city, alarming the Autobots. Megatron smiled, then he flew off with Starscream after him after he looked at Andrea.

When Bumblebee and Optimus got to the area, they were horrified to find Andrea on the ground with her chest sparking like crazy, and they rushed her back to the Autobot base for immediate scans, and found a recording that was stashed in her pocket about what happened when she arrived. "Starscream rejoined the Decepticons?" Bumblebee asked. "Andrea was begging him to, Bumblebee. Based on the recording, Megatron had them in a hang-noose." Optimus said. "Why did she? She was crazy to do that!" Wasp said. "She did it out of love." Prowl said. "How would you know?" Bumblebee asked. "I could feel a connection between Andrea and Starscream for the past week, and the connection became its strongest near the end." Prowl said. "So Andrea laid her life on the line for Starscream so they could love each other?" Bumblebee asked. "There's something she told me that she heard from a movie, and it was that 'people always do crazy things when they're in love.' " Prowl said. Bumblebee looked at the ground, then Bulkhead asked, "I wonder how Starscream's taking this?" With Starscream on the moon base, he stood alone with the chamois in his hand for a long time looking at Earth, not believing that Andrea did that for him. "Why did she do that? Was she using her head?" Starscream wondered, then thought about what she told him and thought, "She was using her heart's decision." With Megatron, he was happy that he was able to severely injure Andrea without a problem, and he was happy that Omega Supreme was in the Decepticons' possession.

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:cry 

Why? Why?!

7. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

*Thinks of reasonable answers* There's a lot of reasons to why Andrea did that against both her and Starscream's wills. Why Starscream rejoined the Decepticons, however, he was forced to when his feelings were shown in front of Megatron when the leader had the chamois.

*Blight comes over, reads story and response*
    Blight-- I think that's a little strong for a Transformer and a techno-organic to have.

8. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Recovery

Ratchet worked day and night getting Andrea's circuits fixed and replaced since the AllSpark powers were somehow not healing her, and Bumblebee and Wasp were waiting right outside the lab for any news of the progress. Bumblebee was about to fall asleep when Optimus told him that Swiftcat was calling via monitor from Cybertron, and Bumblebee got to the call. "Hi, Swiftcat," Bumblebee said, glumly. "Hey, Bumblebee. We heard about what happened to Andrea." Swiftcat said. "You did?" Bumblebee asked. "Yeah. I was half-expecting Sentinel to say something about it, but he was speechless, so were the Jet Twins." Swiftcat said. "She's not dead, just really hurt." Bumblebee said. "We know. Optimus told us that Ratchet could still sense her Spark beating. How is she anyway?" Swiftcat asked. "We haven't gotten word from Ratchet yet. But I swear to Primus, if she dies, Starscream's to blame!" Bumblebee said. "Hold it, Bumblebee. Optimus also sent me the recording that was found in her pocket, and I'm going to have to say that Starscream's not the one to blame. Megatron obviously knew that Starscream and Andrea had something in common and used it against them and us." Swiftcat said. "So Megatron's to blame because he got what he wanted?" Bumblebee asked. "Yeah," Swiftcat said. "What I don't get is why Andrea did that." Bumblebee said. "Andrea did that out of love, and so that Starscream could never forget her as long as he had the chamois." Swiftcat said. Ratchet finally came out of the medical lab, and everyone at the base, including Sumdac, Sari, Jake, and Cassie, looked at him. "So?" Jake asked. "Andrea's going to survive, but she'll stay in stasis lock for a few days to recover from the event." Ratchet said. "She's in a coma?" Sari asked. "Yes." Ratchet said. "That's a relief." Sumdac said. "Megaton's fault!" Cassie said, throwing her recording device to the ground. The device bounced on the ground since Cassie wasn't strong enough to break it. "That's good to know." Swiftcat said. "I agree, Swiftcat, but Andrea's one of our strongest fighters. Without her, the Decepticons have an upper hand in battle now." Optimus said. "Not with Starscream moping in sorrow on the moon." Jazz said.

On the moon, Starscream was working on a shell piece for the Omega Supreme clones with the chamois in his cockpit compartment when Blitzwing came to tease him. "Hey Starscream, how are you doing now that Andrea's out of the way?" Blitzwing asked. Starscream didn't say anything and kept working on the shell when Blitzwing changed personalities and said, "He's happy, I just know it. Starscream stopped working on the shell as anger started to build up, then Blitzwing started to sing, "Starscream and Andrea sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Starscream turned and punched Blitzwing in the face, making all three faces go spinning, and said after Blitzwing was lying on the ground, "Don't talk about her that way! And she sings better than you!" then stormed off as Shockwave and Megatron came onto the scene. "BLITZWIIIIING!" Megatron said, and Blitzwing got to his feet. "How are we supposed to make the clones if you have Starscream thinking about Andrea every five nanoclicks?" Megatron asked. "Sorry Megatron, I can't help it." Blitzwing said. "Well, you'd better stop it right now or I'LL be making your faces spin for eternity!" Megatron said, and left. Shockwave shook his head and said, "Even I know it's not a good idea to get on both Starscream's and Megatron's nerves."

Starscream sat by the Decepticon monitors with the chamois being held close to him when an encrypted message appeared on the screen. Starscream looked at the message, found a small Autobot insignia in the corner, and started to decrypt it after checking to see if anyone was watching him. After getting the message decrypted, Starscream read it quietly to himself, "Starscream, Andrea's going to be fine, but she's going to be in stasis lock for a few days. We've sent you this message because we know it's not your fault that she's like this. Take care if you can. The Earth Autobots." Starscream was relieved to know Andrea was okay, but when he heard someone coming, he got the message off the screen before Megatron came in. "I thought I'd find you here with your chamois." Megatron said. Starscream didn't say anything as Megatron walked toward him. "If you're going to talk about her rudely, prepare yourself to get punched in the faceplate." Starscream said. "I'm not going to talk about her, Starscream, I'm just here to asked why the chamois is precious to you." Megatron said. "Because it is." Starscream said, stubbornly. Megatron frowned, then left Starscream alone, and Starscream snuck out of the Decepticon base and flew to Earth.

At the Autobot base, Bumblebee was sleeping against the wall near Andrea's medical table when Starscream came for a small visit to see Andrea. As he looked through the small window, the AllSpark powers started to heal Andrea little by little, and Bumblebee started to wake, making Starscream leave. Bumblebee stretched and looked at the monitors, finding that the healing was 50 percent complete, and started to wonder. The next morning, Bumblebee checked the cameras and found that when Starscream visited, the AllSpark powers were healing Andrea. "Andrea and Starscream do love each other." Bumblebee said to himself. Later that night, Starscream came to pay Andrea another visit, and she healed up to 75 percent before he left her again, and Bumblebee saw the healing himself and that his hunch was right. "Love hurts, but it can also heal." Bumblebee thought, then sent something out to Starscream. At the Decepticon base, Starscream got Bumblebee's message, and smiled to the idea that was implied in the message, not knowing that Megatron was secretly watching him!

The next night when Starscream came for his last visit, he had something wrapped in paper, and gave it to Bumblebee to give to Andrea, and was looking through the window when Megatron arrived, startling Starscream. "Megatron!" Starscream said. "Isn't this interesting?" Megatron asked, and the two started to spar after Megatron sealed the base's door shut so the Autobots wouldn't interfere. Starscream was on the ground, damaged to his maximum when Megatron was ready to deliver the final blow. "It's been nice knowing you, Starscream." Megatron said, then lifted his blade to kill Starscream, but something hit Megatron in the head, and he saw that Jake and Cassie were throwing rocks and pieces of wood at him. "Leave Screamer alone, Megaton!" Cassie shouted, and threw a rock at him as hard as she could, hitting Megatron in the head. "You little pests." Megatron said, and pointed his cannon to kill them, but a pink orb hit him hard on the side and made him fall to the ground. "Leave them all alone, Megatron!" a voice said, and they all saw that Andrea was back on her feet and ready to fight. "How?!" Megatron asked. "Don't underestimate the power of love, ever!" Andrea said, and she fired beams at Megatron until the Decepticon fled.

Andrea healed Starscream of his damages and asked, "Join us, Starscream?" "I want to, Andrea, but Megatron know how to hurt me by hurting you, and I don't want you to get hurt." Starscream said, getting to his feet. "But, where will you go?" Andrea asked. "I'll be sticking around on Earth, I promise you that, and I also promise to come whenever you need help." Starscream said, then transformed and headed for the mountains. The three Witwicky's waved good-bye to Starscream, then got the door to the base unsealed and went to bed. Andrea could fathom Starscream's new decision, and was about to get into bed when she noticed Starscream's present to her; she unwrapped a small box with a small note on it saying, "You'll always be in my Spark. Love, Starscream," making Andrea smile, then she opened the box, and she started to get tears as Phil Collin's You'll Be In My Heart started to play quietly.

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Yay, Andrea recovered!

D'aaww....

10. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

And love's restored! :D 

11. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

A Chance To Say Thanks

Detroit was getting ready for Thanksgiving and Jake and Cassie were packing for a few days to go to their grandmothers. "You can come along too, Andrea." Jake said. "But they'll just tell me to get lost, don't you remember their assumptions at the mom and dad's funeral?" Andrea asked. "Yeah, but I'm sure they're over it already." Jake said. "I'm just worried about their reactions to seeing me again." Andrea said. "Don't worry, I'll cover everything with the folks." Jake said. "Well, okay." Andrea said, and started packing herself. Prowl and Jazz agreed to take the Witwickies to their relatives, and they all said good-bye to the Autobots and left for South Dakota with Andrea riding Prowl, and Jake and Cassie riding in Jazz. Unknown to them, a purple motorcycle with a holographic rider saw the, and started to follow at a distance.

When they arrived at their grandparents on a Thursday, Jake and Cassie were happy to spend another Thanksgiving with their family, but Andrea was nervous as she was when she found Jake and Cassie. "I'm so nervous," Andrea said. "Don't worry, Andrea. Jake said he'd take care of it." Prowl said. The grandparents came out and gave Jake and Cassie hugs as Andrea got off of Prowl. "It's great to see you, Grandma Catherine and Grandpa Earl." Jake said. "Happy Thanksgiving!" Cassie said. "It's great to see you too, Jake, and Happy Thanksgiving to you, Cassie." Catherine said. "Who's your friend?" Earl asked. Andrea just stood by Prowl with her helmet still on, then she took the helmet off and smiled shyly. "Hi Grandma. Hi Grandpa." Andrea said. "We thought you dropped off the face of the Earth." Earl said. "Grandpa, Grandma, she's okay." Jake said. "No, she's not okay. She's the reason our family's split apart." Earl said. "But we can patch things up, Grandpa, starting with the truth to why mom and dad are dead." Jake said. "Jake, it's best that Andrea left and never comes in contact with us." Catherine said. "STOP!!!" Cassie said, then she ran up to Andrea, clung to her legs, and said, "Patch family!" "Cassie's right, Grandma. It's either we patch things up, or we all leave for Detroit and never come back." Jake said. "Fine, she can stay." Catherine said, and she, Earl, and Cassie went inside the house as Andrea and Jake started to get suitcases out of Jazz's trunk. "I told you this would happen." Andrea said. "But if we tell them the truth, they'll understand." Jake said. "We'll tell them after we unpack." Andrea said, and got their suitcases into the house and upstairs into their desired rooms.

Andrea settled in a room across the hallway from Jake and Cassie's room, then her sights were caught by a glinting in her room's closet, and decided to look, finding a badge saying 'NEST' on it on a box full of old items from an agency of some-sort. "We're not the only ones who have to tell the truth." Andrea said to herself, and joined the others downstairs with the badge in her pocket. Catherine and Earl sat down on a couch as Andrea and Jake sat in recliners as Cassie started to play with toys under the view of a window. "If you want to patch things up with us, you'd better start." Catherine said. "Well, first off, our parents deaths were orchestrated, and I'm not what you think I am." Andrea said. "How were your parents deaths orchestrated?" Earl asked. "They were killed by huge robots called Decepticons so that the truth wouldn't get to me." Andrea said. "And what's that truth?" Catherine asked. "That I'm a robot." Andrea said, and transformed her hand to prove it. "Oh my," Catherine said. "That's something," Earl said. Andrea heard their tones and read their eyes, they were pretending to be surprised, yet she continued on. "I was a special kind of robot the Decepticons didn't want me to know that I was, and it was about a few month ago that I found out the truth about me and the deaths." Andrea said. "We see," Earl said. "Now what about you? I found this in my room's closet and thought it might be connected to you." Andrea said, taking out and giving the badge to her grandparents. "This is a play badge you and Jake used to play with all the time before your parents passed." Catherine said. Andrea could hear a difference in her tone, Catherine was lying to them.

"Andrea, big purple robot with yellow sign!" Cassie said. "What?!" Andrea said, and she, Jake, and their grandparents rushed to the window, finding the purple robot Cassie saw with a yellow symbol on its chest. "Sideways!" Andrea said, and ran outside to fight the Unicron Transformer with Prowl and Jazz, transforming to her combat form as she ran outside. "Another Unicron Transformer wants to play, huh?" Jazz asked after he and Prowl were in robot form. "The name's Sideways, punk, and I'll be taking the kid if you don't mind." Sideways said. "You want Andrea? You'd need to get past us." Prowl said. "Yeah, so bring it, horn-head." Andrea said. Sideways started to shoot at all of them, but they dodged everything with ease and fired back, scratching the Transformer. Sideways then paralyzed Jazz and Prowl, and tried to do the same to Andrea, but she blocked the beams off with an AllSpark forcefield. Sideways made a small adjustment and fired again; Andrea tried to block the shot off, but was surprised when the shot broke through the forcefield and hit her in the left leg, paralyzing it. Andrea fell to the ground and asked, "How was that possible?" "Your AllSpark powers don't stand a chance against Unienergy, the strongest energy known by Transformers." Sideways said, then shot Andrea in the chest, paralyzing the rest of her body. Sideways was about to grab her when something hit him in the back, and he turned to see Earl with an Ion Blaster in his hands. "Stay away from my granddaughter!" Earl shouted, and Catherine got to and got Andrea un-paralyzed by shocking her with a powerful jolt of energy. "We'll explain after this." Catherine said, and Andrea nodded, then healed Prowl and Jazz so they could help her make a spacebridge to transwarp Sideways out of the area. Sideways was about to shoot Earl when a spacebridge appeared underneath the Transformer's feet, and he fell into it and disappeared.

After getting rid of Sideways, Andrea got to her grandparents as Jake and Cassie came out, and said, "You need to tell us." The grandparents confessed the real truth about the badge and the Ion Blaster, and everyone but Andrea was surprised. "You both were part of a secret organization called 'NEST?' " Jake asked. "Yes, which is why no one adopted Andrea after the deaths." Earl said. "But why?" Andrea asked. "Because another secret organization, Sector 7, knew you were a robot and were planning on taking you in for testing after figuring where you'd be living with the family." Catherine said. "No wonder you said all those comments when we got here; you were trying to protect Andrea by having her leave." Jazz said. "And by not making any attempt to contact Andrea, they were further protecting her in case this Sector 7 was listening into phone calls and the internet." Prowl said. "That would be correct." Earl said. Andrea hugged her grandparents and said, "You and the family never hated me, you cared the whole time. Thank you." Andrea said. "You're welcome, sweet pea." Catherine said.

After spending Thanksgiving together, the Witwickies got read to go back to Detriot, but Andrea didn't want to leave yet. "I wish I could stay with you, but I can't. I have other things to do back in Detroit with my friends." Andrea said to her grandparents. "And we wish you could stay as well, but you're right, you have to help your robotic friends." Catherine said, and Andrea hugged her and Earl. "Time to go, Andrea." Prowl said. "I'll miss you." Andrea said. "We'll miss you, too." Earl said, and they all waved good-bye to each other as the Witwickies and the two Autobots left for Detroit. In the skies above the area, a helicopter with the the words 'S-7' was flying overhead in the clouds, and a suited man said to an agent by phone, "We have a hit on an 'Andrea Witwicky.' Agent Simmons out." With Sideways, he was transwarped to the moon, where he was found by Megatron. "Who are you?" Megatron asked. "Sideways, and I, uh, wish to join your group." Sideway said. Megatron looked him over and said smiling, "Welcome aboard, then." Sideways smiled, and thought to himself, "Like taking Energon from protoforms."

Happy Thanksgiving!

12. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yikes, it was hard for Andrea to patch things up with her grandparents, but like her I'm a bit suspicious as to why they weren't completely surprised that she was a robot and why they had a NEST badge.

13. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Like it said in the second-to-last paragraph, they were part of NEST and they pretended to not care about Andrea for her safety because they already knew she was a robot, but now 'S-7' is apart of this and I'm planning on getting the problem with Unicron closer to them then they think. And Happy Thanksgiving! :D 

14. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

A Sector 7 Run

Andrea was walking to the Autobot base after finding two AllSpark shards at the park and fending off Blitzwing, saying to herself, "I need a break from fighting Decepticons and other evil Transformers. I mean, we've had hits everyday of the week now." Behind her, Simmons was following her at a distance, and Andrea started to notice when she was crossing a street. "Okay. A stranger's following me at six o'clock. Head for an alley and change to Tori Leone." Andrea thought to herself, and went in an alley that she came up to. Simmons followed, but when he turned the corner, he couldn't find Andrea and walked down to a different street. Andrea came out from behind a stack of wooden crates as Tori Leone, took a sigh of relief, and walked the rest of the way as herself.

When she got to the Autobot base after watching Cassie for Jake, Andrea put the two fragments with the other fragments the Autobots had, and told Ratchet about her strange follower. "A suspicious human was following you?" Ratchet asked. "Yeah, I noticed him when I was crossing the street." Andrea said. "I'll have cameras go with you the next tim you go out somewhere, and maybe we'll get him on tape." Ratchet said.

Andrea left the base later that day to get something done for Sumdac, and during her errand, she found Simmons following her again. Ratchet was watching with Optimus at the base, and they caugt Simmons following her. "She was right, someone is following her." Ratchet said. "Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Wasp, we have someone following Andrea. Watch her closely." Optimus said. Andrea looked out of the corner of her eye and saw that Simmons was closer than he was last time, and looked forward again, getting a small bead of sweat on her forehead. Once she got to a bench, Andrea sat down on it, and Simmons stopped. Bumblebee got a good view of Simmons, getting a snap shot of him for Optimus to look at with the camera that was still on his alternate mode. Andrea looked at Simmons out of the corner of her eye again, and saw that he was just standing at the corner. "This guy's a stalker." Andrea thought, and when he looked away, she turned into Tori Leone and left the bench. Simmons looked back to see Andrea wasn't to be found again, but when Andrea thought she was in the clear as Tori, the disguise disappeared and she said, "Oh slag." Simmons saw her change back and started running for her, and Andrea was already running when he saw her. "Code: Red! The disguise fizzled!" Andrea said. "Try to lose him." Optimus said, then ordered, "Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Wasp, protect Andrea." Andrea ran down an alley, so Simmons ran in after her, but couldn't find her again, looking behind dumpsters and stacks of wooden crates.

On the roof of a building over looking the alley, Andrea was looking down on Simmons, and got out of view when he looked up. Andrea ran to the other side, jumped down to the ground, and started to wait for Bulkhead since he was the nearest Autobot in the area. Big mistake. Andrea decided to call Bulkhead to come and pick her up when someone grabbed her wrist, and she saw that it was Simmons. "Let go!" Andrea said, trying to get her wrist back, but Simmons kept a tight grip on her. "Come with me if you want to have your hand back." Simmons said, then started to drag her to a black SUV that was nearby. "Let me go, you neanderthal!" Andrea said, then flipped him to his back and started to run away, but Simmons shot bolas at her feet, making her fall to the ground. Bulkhead came screeching around the corner, grabbed Andrea, and sped off before Simmons could get to his feet. "Thanks, Bulkhead." Andrea said, getting the bolas off. "No problem." Bulkhead said. Andrea looked at the bolas, found the initials 'S-7,' and said, "Uh oh." "What's the 'uh oh?' " Bulkhead asked. "Sector 7." Andrea said.

Once they got back to the Autobot base, Andrea called her grandma Catherine and told her everything. "Sounds like you've met Agent Seymour Simmons. He doesn't give up investigating a target until he gets all the information he needs." Catherine said. "But what does he want with Andrea?" Optimus asked. "He probably wants information about her existence. What she is, how she came to be, things like that." Catherine said. "How did Simmons find Andrea? I thought you said that Sector 7 didn't know where Andrea was after her parents died." Ratchet said. "My guess would be that he eavesdropped on us on Thanksgiving." Catherine said. "What am I going to do now? He knows I live in Detroit, and I refuse to be a Sector 7 lab rat!" Andrea said. "I'd advise you change your appearance. He knows your appearance once he sees it." Catherine said. "Then tomorrow I'll get myself a new look." Andrea said, and left for her room.

The next day, Andrea had changed her look to a blue and red long-sleeved shirt, gray jeans, and black sneakers, and decided to go for a walk with a jacket, sunglasses, and hat on to hide any other identifications she had. Andrea stopped at the boardwalk, and stood by a suited man; Andrea looked at the man out of the corner of her eye, recognized him as Simmons, and hoped that he didn't recognize her. Simmons looked at Andrea, then he looked out to the waters of Lake Erie and left. Andrea took a sigh of relief and decided to go back to the base, but saw that black SUV's with 'S-7' printed on the side were blocking the way she came. "Slag it!" Andrea thought, then a Sector 7 helicopter came and an agent said with a bull-horn, "You have nowhere to run. Come quietly or we will use force." Andrea scowled, then saw the hole that was made by her before she was saved from drowning by Starscream, and jumped through it. The Sector 7 agents started to dive into the water to pursue her, but Andrea was clinging to the underside of the boardwalk and heading for one of Sumdac's labs near Monroe.

Andrea was near the labs docks when she lost her grip and fell into the water with her helmet on. Andrea was going to swim to the surface, but a light-blue glow caught her eye and she got the item, finding another shard of the AllSpark. The shard started to glow stronger, and before Andrea's eyes, more shards started to come and form a sphere, including the ones from inside Omega Supreme (which surprised Megatron and the Decepticons to the four shards heading for Earth) and the ones from the base. The AllSpark sphere was more than three times Andrea's size, then it shrank to the size of a bouncy ball and was absorbed into Andrea. With Sideways, he saw the four shards leaving on their own and said, "She's rebuilt the AllSpark. It's time." "Time for what?" Shockwave asked him, since he was standing by him. "For the universe's demise," Sideways said, and attacked Shockwave.

With Andrea, she was unsure about what happened, then swam to the surface of the water. As soon as Andrea got her head above water and got her helmet off, someone grabbed and pulled her out of the water, and she found herself sitting on the ground with Simmons standing in front of her. "Oh great. Grandma was right, you don't give up on a target until you get information from it." Andrea said. "You're coming with us, Andrea, whether you like it or..." Simmons said, but was interrupted when Bumblebee shouted, "NO!!!" then came up to them and transformed to robot mode. "You're not taking Andrea anywhere!" Bumblebee said to Simmons as the other Autobots and Starscream joined them. "You're in trouble now." Andrea said. "Why were you after Andrea?" Prowl asked. "Because we think she might have an answer to this," Simmons said, and showed them a yellow symbol. "Unicron?" Andrea asked. "We've been monitoring this symbol for sometime now, and we were after you to see if you recognized it." Simmons said. The sky then turned gray and red, and a mysterious moon-like object appeared in Earth's orbit. "Guys, I think our problem with Unicron grew to a new level." Andrea said, getting to her feet, and they all stared at the mysterious object.

Here's a picture of Andrea's new look:
    [​IMG]

15. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

This one might be a little long like the Transformed parts were, but at least it's a story.

Unicron Rising

"Is that Unicron?" Optimus asked. "Is he really the size of a moon?" Bumblebee asked. "He's here for Andrea, but what brought him here?" Prowl asked. "The reconstruction of the AllSpark did!" a voice said, and Thrust came out from the water, emitting a green glow. "Thrust?!" Andrea asked. "Yeah, and you're coming with me to meet Unicron." Thrust said, and shot green energy at Andrea, but Bumblebee got in the way and was trapped in an energy cage. "No!" Andrea said, then she was zapped away, and Thrust started to take his hostage away. "Andrea!" Bumblebee shouted. "Bumblebee!" Andrea shouted, then said, "All right, this just became personal. No one takes a family member away from me without something coming to them!" Starscream looked at her, and Andrea said, "You're an exception." "We have to get Bumblebee back and destroy Unicron." Optimus said. "I'm the only flying ally you have, so I'll go." Starscream said. "I'm going too. Unicron or no Unicron, Bumblebee doesn't get taken away from me! He's like another brother to me." Andrea said. "All right. Be careful up there." Optimus said. Andrea gave Optimus a farewell hug, then got in Starscream after he was in jet mode, and they took off for Unicron's surface.

On the Moon, Megatron was fighting Sideways after he had heard the commotion, and Sideways said, "You can't defeat me, Megatron, now that Unicron's here and the AllSpark reconstructed, the universe will be consumed into a void that no living thing will live in." "No! This universe is mine to control after the Autobots and Andrea Witwicky are out of the way!" Megatron said. "There's nothing you can do now, Megatron, there's nothing anyone can do." Sideways said, then got Megatron to the ground, opened a portal, and disappeared through it. Megatron followed before the portal closed itself, and he was transported to Unicron's surface before Sideways caught on and the two started to fight again, then Sideways pushed Megatron into another portal and closed it.

Starscream and Andrea got to Unicron's surface, and Andrea got out of Starscream after getting her helmet on, and Starscream transformed after she was out. "Cone-head should be out here somewhere." Andrea said. They both heard laughing, and Megatron fell right behind them, making the two turn to see him. "Oooookay. Things just got a little creepy." Andrea said. The laughing continued, then stopped as Bumblebee walked into view with his head hung down. "Bumblebee!" Starscream said, then Thrust and Sideways showed in two other directions, surrounding the two Transformers and the techno-organic. "What's going on?" Megatron asked, looking around. "Starscream, that's not Bumblebee, and the surrounding implies that." Andrea said, then shouted at the yellow bot, "You can cut the dramatic act, Unicron!" Bumblebee's optics opened, glowing an eerie green as the person controlling him looked at the three. "How smart." Unicron said, smiling using a mutated voice that was his mixed with Bumblebee's. "Let Bumblebee go and I'll give you and your buddies a fast deactivation!" Andrea said. "Or you surrender yourself and I'll give your planet a fast destruction." Unicron said. "It's always a fighting situation." Andrea said, transforming into the rest of her combat armor. "Starscream, you've got Thrust, Megatron, if you don't mind me commanding, you're up against Sideways." Andrea said. "I don't mind at all." Megatron said. "All right. Split and attack!" Andrea said, and they started to fight their targets.

Megatron and Sideways got into a sword fight on the surface, Starscream got into an air fight with Thrust, and Andrea got into a defensive fight against Unicron, knowing Bumblebee could feel the same things as Unicron could. "Bumblebee, it's me, Andrea. You have to fight Unicron's control." Andrea said. "Your Bumblebee is not listening." Unicron said. "If you can hear what I'm saying, Unicron, then Bumblebee can too!" Andrea said, blocking an electric blast, then said, "I know you can hear me Bumblebee, you have to fight Unicron!" Unicron was going to fire on Andrea again, but grabbed his head as Bumblebee started to fight to regain control of his body. Starscream managed to ground Thrust so they could fight with hand-to-hand combat, and Megatron managed to get Sideways' sword out of hand and reach, then impaled the Unicron Transformer in the spark chamber, killing him as the Decepticon leader said, "It's the end of the road for you," then joined Starscream to help him take out Thrust. Bumblebee was still struggling to regain control with Andrea's fight, and Andrea said, "Come on, Bumblebee! I know you can beat Unicron!" "ENOUGH!!!" Unicron shouted, gaining control of Bumblebee's body and shooting a green ionic electric shock at Andrea. Starscream saw the shock as Megatron killed Thrust, and flew in the way of the shock, taking the hit as it blew Andrea away by five feet, then started to scream in pain. "STARSCREEEEEEAAAAAAAM!!!" Andrea screamed, realizing it was her nightmare coming true. Starscream was then destroyed, leaving only his chamois, now torn in places, in the place where Starscream was standing, and Andrea started crying with Megatron in awe.

"No! NOOOOOOO!!!" Andrea screamed, and as the scream reverberated in his audio processors, Bumblebee started to remember his time with Starscream before Andrea was healed back up. (Flashback) "Why do you and Andrea like each other so much?" Bumblebee asked. "Because we both have something in common other than a grudge on Megatron, and we could feel this something else with only each other." Starscream said. "And what's that?" Bumblebee asked. Starscream hesitated for a moment, then said, "Love." Bumblebee started to fight Unicron again, and Unicron couldn't fight back this time as Bumblebee shouted to the top of his pistons, "GET OUT... OF MY... BODY!!!" Bumblebee's body glew green, then a human-sized Unicron was blasted away from Bumblebee and landed on the ground as the yellow Autobot went to his knees breathing heavily.

"You'll pay for that!" Unicron said, then aimed to kill Bumblebee, but a pink ionic beam hit and damaged him. Unicron looked to see that Andrea's whole body was glowing pink as she said, "No! You're not taking anyone else away from me!" and obliterated Unicron with one last blast of the ionic beam, destroying the Destroyer forever. Andrea's glowing stopped with parts of her protoform endoskeleton showing and Andrea breathing heavily. Megatron pulled one of Bumblebee's arms around his shoulders, and came by Andrea with the torn chamois in the Decepticon leader's hands, then knelt down to Andrea's eye level, picked and wrapped Andrea up in what was left untorn in the chamois, and said, "I'm...sorry for your loss." Bumblebee looked at Megatron shocked by the comment, but kept his mouth shut as Andrea whispered, "Thank you," then passed out in exhaustion. The ground then started to tear and crumble, and Megatron flew to Earth as the dead, moon-sized Unicron body was destroyed.

On Earth, the Autobots, the Witwickies, the Sumdacs, and Simmons saw the explosion, then the sky returned to it's blue color as something flaming started to get closer. "That might be Starscream, Bumblebee, and Andrea!" Jake said. "Ratchet, slow them down, they're entering Earth's atmosphere too fast!" Optimus said, and Ratchet shot magnetic fields to slow the flaming object down. Megatron protected Bumblebee and Andrea from the scorching heat as he started to slow down, then he was put on the ground before the Autobots, surprising the entire group. "Megatron!" Wasp said, then saw the Decepticon leader put Bumblebee, who was now holding the chamois-wrapped Andrea, on the ground unharmed with burn marks on his arms and legs. "Where's Screamer?" Cassie asked as Megatron got to his feet, then asked again when she got no answer, "Where's Screamer?!" Megatron looked at the tiny human, and shook his head no. "He's-He's gone?" Wasp asked. "I'm afraid so, Autobot." Megatron said, and Cassie started crying as the other Autobots stayed quiet. Wasp punched the ground upset and said, "Why?" "Prowl, Jazz, create a way for Megatron to return to his base." Optimus said, and the two ninja-bots nodded and used Processor-Over-Matter. A portal appeared for Megatron to use to get to the moon, and Megatron said, "Enjoy your vacation away from the Decepticons for a while, Autobots, but it won't last long." Optimus looked at Megatron, and Megatron looked at Optimus as he said, "When this wears off and the next time we encounter each other, we're enemies." Optimus nodded, and Megatron disappeared through the portal.

The next day after Bumblebee and Andrea were rested and healed up, the Autobots, the Witwickies, and the Sumdacs held a funeral for Starscream, and Andrea kissed the chamois before putting it on Starscream's tomb stone. As Andrea was walking away to Bumblebee, small white sparkles started to gather at the chamois, and Starscream's body was reconstructed. Everyone stared in awe as the white glowing stopped, then an AllSpark shard from Andrea floated to Starscream, placed itself in Starscream's chest, and Starscream reactivated. "Starscream?" Andrea asked. "Wh-Where am I? Is Unicron gone?" Starscream asked. "Starscream!" Andrea said, and she hugged him as best as she could. Jake started to cry, and Sari noticed asking, "Are you crying, Jake?" "I-I promised myself I wouldn't cry!" Jake said, wiping the tears away. Starscream smiled, then Optimus said, "I think we have a lot to tell you." "You bet we do." Bumblebee said, and they all went back to the Autobot base.

16. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Winter Hunting

About two weeks into December, everything flew by without a problem with the Decepticons, and less crimes have been committed through out the city. Bumblebee and Wasp were looking for Prowl and Jazz after the snow had fallen in Detroit so the two ninja-bots could get anti-freeze into their engines. "Rain freezes into snow?" Wasp asked. "Yeah, only it's not like chunks of ice falling on you and denting your hood." Bumblebee said. Just then, a ship started to appear in the sky, and the two Autobots looked up to see it as the ship headed for an open area near Detroit. "A ship? We better check it out." Wasp said. "I'll get the anti-freeze to Jazz and Prowl, you go ahead and radio for help if you need it." Bumblebee said, and the two split up. Wasp reached the ship to find it was red, then saw it disappear under a hologram of a building. Wasp then took a snap shot of the street names he found the ship on, and left to tell the Autobots at the base.

Bumblebee found Jazz and Prowl practicing their Cyber-Ninja attacks, and beeped his horn to let them know he was there. "Hey Bumblebee. Why are you here?" Jazz asked as Bumblebee transformed. "Optimus said you two didn't get your cans of anti-freeze in your engines yet." Bumblebee said. "You can tell him we forgot to just to get some training done." Prowl said. "Guys, we have ourselves an unknown ship that can cloak itself to keep scanners from picking up its signal." Wasp said. "An unknown ship?" Bumblebee asked. "Yeah. It was red and it cloaked itself to be a building." Wasp said. "On what street?" Jazz asked. "I couldn't read the street signs, but I did get snap shots of them to look at when we get them to Optimus." Wasp said. "Then we'd better roll for it." Bumblebee said, and the three Autobots transformed and left after Jazz and Prowl were retrofitted with the anti-freeze in their engines.

Optimus took Wasp's snap shots and analyzed them on the monitors after the four Autobots got to the base. "Monroe and Main Streets? That's not far from Sumdac Tower." Optimus said. "Then what should we do? Send in Starscream and Andrea?" Wasp asked. "Starscream's busy helping Sumdac get his robotic's over seas and Andrea's helping Jake and Cassie get moved into their new apartment near the base. We'll need you and Bumblebee to check things out." Optimus said. "Aw, come on!" Bumblebee said. "Bumblebee," Optimus said. "Fine." Bumblebee said. Wasp and Bumblebee headed for the unknown ship's location and were able to sneak inside when they found the "buildings" door wide open, entering into a room full of parts, weapons, and other various items. "Whoa, I've never seen upgrades like these before." Bumblebee said. "I haven't seen anything like these before." Wasp said. The two bots then heard something coming and hid, and the thing they heard was a green muscle car that transformed into a Decepticon bounty hunter. "Who's that?" Wasp asked. "I don't know." Bumblebee whispered. The Decepticon turned on the ships monitors, and pulled up a picture of Andrea, Starscream, and Optimus, and Bumblebee didn't like the looks of the situation. "A bounty hunter! We have to tell the others!" Bumblebee said. Wasp nodded, and the two snuck out undetected.

"A bounty hunter?" Optimus asked. "Yeah, and he had pictures of you, Andrea, and Starscream." Bumblebee said. "What did he look like?" Jazz asked. "He was green with a white face, one hook for a hand, and had carbon-fiber stripes." Wasp said. "Lockdown." Prowl said. "You know him?" Bumblebee asked. "He used to be one of Master Yoketron's students before he dishonored the code of the Cyber-Ninja. He took revenge by attacking the Dojo and stealing all the protoforms being protected there." Prowl said. "Why would he be on Earth? I thought Megatron promised us a vacation from him and the Decepticons." Bumblebee said. "He said it wouldn't last long, just until the Unicron activities are in the past and that the 'death' of Starscream wears off." Optimus said. "Sometimes I wonder why I ask." Bumblebee said. "We'll monitor Lockdown with patrols, and if he tries to make a move for any of you that he's hunting for, we'll get him." Jazz said. Optimus nodded, and Jazz and Prowl transformed and rolled for the streets.

It was getting near to night time when Jazz radioed Prowl, "We need to get back to base, it's getting late." "Not until I find Lockdown." Prowl said. "Lockdown could be anywhere in Detroit, Prowl." Jazz said. "Why don't you try behind you, Cyber-Ninja?" a voice said, and Jazz transformed to find Lockdown behind him, then sent a silent alarm to Prowl. Prowl got to the area to find Jazz beat and on the ground, then saw Lockdown run off around a corner. "Optimus, we have an Autobot down, and Lockdown got away." Prowl said. "I'll send Ratchet to your location. Stay on guard incase Lockdown comes back." Optimus said, then got off with him. Prowl then heard chuckling, and he saw Lockdown behind him when he could've sworn that the bounty hunter ran off. "I never thought that there were two Cyber-Ninjas here." Lockdown said. "You better believe it, bounty hunter." Prowl said, standing in a fighting stance. Lockdown attacked, but Prowl was able to block the attacks swiftly, then tried to attack the bounty hunter, but he was able to block the attacks. "I maybe a bounty hunter, but I still know my Cyber-Ninja training." Lockdown said. "But do you know human ninja techniques?" Prowl said, then used human ninja moves and was able to get Lockdown to the ground. Lockdown then shot rope at Prowl, and the rope wrapped around and started to squeeze Prowl. Prowl struggled to get free, but the rope just got tighter on him as Lockdown said, "I wouldn't try, Cyber-Ninja, the more you struggle in that rope, the tight it binds to its victim."

Lockdown then picked him up and took him inside his ship, and laid him on a work table, and Prowl noticed some black armor and a black helmet. "Recognize those? Your armor and Yoketron's helmet? They make good trophies from the Dojo, and I'll have more to add to those once I get trophies from you." Lockdown said, and started to search for his tools. Prowl then used Processor-Over-Matter, and the rope started to loosen and untie itself. When Lockdown got his tools, he saw that Prowl was free from the rope and that he was wearing the black armor and helmet. "How'd you-- I get it, Processor-Over-Matter." Lockdown said, then swiped Prowl with a saw, but it turned out to be a hologram. The real Prowl was in the shadows, and he attacked Lockdown, knocking the bounty hunter to the ground. "I've learned many things back when I was training with Yoketron, and this is one of them: It's the 'Bot, not his weapons, that make him a Cyber-Ninja." Prowl said. Lockdown started to attack Prowl, and the fight eventually got outside as the Autobots showed up. Optimus attacked Lockdown and pinned the bounty hunter to the ground, then the bounty hunter broke free, ran into his ship, and fled Earth. "Just like Decepticons to run from fights." Wasp said. "We'll get him next time, Wasp." Ratchet said, and they transformed and drove back to the base after Jazz was repaired.

The next morning, Prowl was in his room meditating when Andrea came into the room. "Hey, Prowl." Andrea said. "Why hello, Andrea." Prowl said. "Optimus told me about you and Lockdown, and I thought that you two had something that needed to be dealt with since it wasn't in the past." Andrea said. "Well I've taken care of it now." Prowl said. "And, I'm sure your master would be proud to see you wear his helmet with honor." Andrea said. "And I'll do whatever it takes to be worthy of it." Prowl said, and Andrea smiled.

17. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

This fanfic continues to get good by the chapter. Nice job! :) 

18. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Thanks! :D 

19. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

This is what happens when you leave a kid alone in a base and if you get Andrea into mothering skills about it.

Base Alone

In the Autobot base, Cassie was being watched by the Autobots and Starscream while Andrea, Jake, Sari, and Sumdac were away for a Robot Convention, and she was having fun with Starscream when Optimus came in with a job for him. "Starscream, we need you with us to look into a Decepticon incursion." Optimus said. "But we can't leave Cassie here alone. She might hurt herself." Starscream said. "Andrea teach me to defend." Cassie said. "Oh really?" Starscream asked. "Uh-huh." Cassie said. "Well, if you know how to defend yourself, then I guess it's okay to leave you here alone." Starscream said. "Come on, Starscream. Be good while we're gone, Cassie, okay?" Optimus said. Cassie stood up straight and saluted him saying, "Yes sir!" After the Autobots and Starscream left, Cassie decided to take a nap until they came back, and nestled on a bean bag with a blanket in Andrea's old room.

Lugnut and Shockwave were the Decepticon incursions that the Autobots and Starscream had to face, and they split to attack them with Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Wasp, and Ratchet against Lugnut, and Optimus, Starscream, Prowl, and Jazz against Shockwave. Meanwhile, Blitzwing was getting to the Autobot base with Megatron telling him where it was! "We have found ze base, Megatron." Blitzwing said. "Good, destroy it, and if there is anyone inside, kidnap them." Megatron said. "Yes, my master." Blitzwing said to Megatron, then changed personalities and said, "I want to see what's inside first!" Cassie was snoozing soundly when the base's door getting opened woke her up. "Screamer!" Cassie said, then got roller skates, padding, and a helmet on, and skated to see if Starscream really was back. Blitzwing was checking out the main room when Cassie happily skated in and bumped into his foot. "Ouch! Sorry, Screa--" Cassie started, but when she saw it wasn't Starscream, she ended her sentence with wide eyes and a high-pitched "--mer?" Blitzwing looked at her, changed personalities, knelt down to her eye level and said smiling, "Hello zere." Cassie took a deep breath in, and screamed to the top of her lungs, making Blitzwing stand to his feet and cover his audio receptors. "Wow, she can scream!" Blitzwing said after changing personalities, then changed personalities again and said, "Megatron wants anyone we meet here to be kidnapped, so after her!"

Cassie roller skated away as fast as she could and hid under her blanket as Blitzwing came after her. "Ooh, hide and seek, and I'm seeking! A bad combination for a puny human!" Blitzwing said, then started to look for Cassie, not noticing that the blanket on the bean bag had a lump in it. Cassie covered her mouth, then the communicator in the room started to beep, saying it was Starscream calling to check in on Cassie, and Blitzwing destroyed it. "Sorry, but calls aren't coming or leaving zis place." Blitzwing said, then left the room to look in another. Cassie poked her head out after Blitzwing was out of the room, and her face was red with anger to one of her favorite toys being broken. She stayed in the room to stay hidden from Blitzwing, and started to devise another way of calling the Autobots and Starscream. "Other calling computers here, but in main room. By time they all get back, multi-face will have base trashed!" Cassie said, then looked at her reflection in a mirror, then toughened up and said, "No! My friends house, I defend it!" Cassie then grabbed a hockey stick and started to skate through the base to look for Blitzwing.

With the others, Starscream got static on his communicator and started to worry as the Autobots and he got together to plan a new idea on how to stop Shockwave and Lugnut. "That won't help your sorry servos." Shockwave said. "I'm getting static from Cassie's comm link. I think she's in danger." Starscream said. "Then we need to get these goons out of here as fast as we can and get back to the base." Bumblebee said. Starscream's communicator beeped, and he answered to Andrea. "Hey Andrea." Starscream said. "Hey, I was just checking in on the babysitting." Andrea said. "Yeah, about that..." Starscream said. "You left her alone, did you?" Andrea asked. "Yeah. And we think she's in trouble with a Decepticon." Starscream said. "Now I have a question: WHO LEAVES A SIX-YEAR-OLD TO DEFEND A BASE ON HER OWN?!?" Andrea said. "We'll protect her, but we need to get rid of Shockwave and Lugnut first." Starscream said. "Try using their strengths and weapons against them, and get back to the base to save my little sister!" Andrea said. "Okay, okay, we'll try!" Starscream said. "Something tells me you don't wanna mess with Andrea when she starts acting like a mother." Wasp said. "You don't." Starscream said. "Roll out!" Optimus said, and they started to attack the two Decepticons again, and getting an upper hand this time.

With Cassie, she found Blitzwing in the main room looking at the TV monitor, and said, "You break my communicator, but you not break my TV!" then skated out and whacked Blitzwing with the hockey stick. Blitzwing looked at her, and the top part of the hockey stick broke off as Cassie looked. "Okay, I got none." Cassie said, and roller skated away again. "What was zat?" Blitzwing asked, then chased her again, only to lose her in Prowl's room. Cassie went down a pipeline that took her outside, then she roller skated into the main room and got Starscream on the monitor. "Screamer!" Cassie said. "Cassie, you're all right!" Starscream said. "Screamer, mulit-face robot here!" Cassie said. "Blitzwing? Something tells me that Megatron planned this. Look, we won't be back for a while longer, okay? We have two bad robots of our own." Starscream said, then Lugnut ended their connection. "Aw man!" Cassie said, then looked at a few barrels of oil, found Andrea and Sari's old Key, and started to get an idea. "Hope Blitz-brain thirsty." Cassie said, and got the barrels into place and checked to see if the Key still had some powers left in it.

Blitzwing came back to the main room where he found Cassie leaning against the oil barrels, and she asked him, "Thirsty?" "Well, I have been feeling like I need a drink." Blitzwing said. Cassie took a remote, pressed a button, and mechanical arms took the oil barrels and started to pour it on Blitzwing and the ground, drenching him and making him slip to the ground. Cassie giggled, then roller skated to Phase Two of her plan as Blitzwing started to hoover over the spilled oil. "Very funny, kid, now get over here before I have to get over there myself!" Blitzwing said. "Come get me!" Cassie said, and activated the assembly line. Blitzwing went for her, but Cassie got away as she dodged mechanical arms, and the mechanical arms grabbed Blitzwing and put him through the assembly line, nailing and welding him around. Cassie got back to the Key-powered control panel, yawned and said, "Need help getting out?" then took the Key twisted it in its slot. The mechanical arms took Blitzwing, and they threw him to the ground. "Ouch! This kid's crazy! Blitzwing said, and Megatron called in. "Blitzwing, is the base destroyed?" Megatron said. "More like it has extreme security, my master." Blitzwing said. "Fall back and return to the moon!" Megatron said. Blitzwing transformed to jet form, and flew out the skylight as Cassie shouted, "You better run!" then Cassie went to her knees and said, "Whew, protecting hard work."

With the others, Lugnut and Shockwave retreated under Megatron's order, and they got back to the base immediately, finding Cassie okay. "Cassie!" Starscream said. "Me chased Blitz-brain away." Cassie said, smiling, then showed them the oil mess to prove it. "Well, Andrea certainly did teach you how to defend for yourself. I'm impressed." Optimus said. "But guess who needs to clean this mess up now," Ratchet said, and handed Cassie a mop. "Awww." Cassie moaned, then Andrea and Jake came into the base to find everyone there. "Cassie, are you okay?" Andrea asked. "Yeah. Me took out Blitz-brain by myself!" Cassie said. Andrea held Cassie in her arms, and said, "And guess who's going to be angry about his embarrassment."

At the moon, Megatron could see how there was "extreme security" when he found part of Blitzwing still covered in oil and nails. "Extreme security, hm?" Megatron asked. "More like bested by Andrea's little sister." Blitzwing said. Megatron groaned, then muttered, "Bested by a six-year-old, how embarrassing for you." "Deep apologies, my master." Blitzwing said. "And you can make it up by cleaning our oil spills." Megatron said, then handed him a mop and left the room.

20. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:lol  at Blitzwing getting bested by Cassie.