Transformers: Outcast

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by AndreaPrime101, Aug 28, 2010.

1. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Andrea's always had a brother, he was mentioned in Home Sweet Home during the Twister game she had with Jazz

2. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Family Ties Part II

In the morning, Swiftcat and Andrea left for Sioux Falls and breaked in Iowa for lunch later that afternoon, then Andrea got a call from Optimus. "Hey, Optimus," Andrea said. "Hi Andrea, how's your trip?" Optimus asked. "It's good. We're in Iowa right now for lunch Did Sentinel find out Swiftcat's gone?" Andrea asked. "He noticed an hour after you two left, and he was boiling mad." Optimus said. "He's probably gonna wanna kill us when we get back, then." Andrea said. "He's ready to," Optimus said, making Andrea chuckle. "How's the city of Detroit?" Andrea asked. "Nothing out of the ordinary so far. Since you left, the Decepticons haven't played or pulled anything." Optimus said. "It's either they know I'm looking for my brother, or they're tired of getting their cans kicked repeatedly." Andrea said. "We'll have to suspect that they're up to something. In the meantime with you, have fun and be careful." Optimus said. "Thanks. Swiftcat says 'hi' by the way." Andrea said. "Well tell her Bumblebee and I said 'hi,' too. Bye." Optimus said. "Bye." Andrea said, and hung up.

"Was that Optimus?" Swiftcat asked. "Yep, I told him you said 'hi' and he and Bumblebee say 'hi' as well." Andrea said. "That's good to know. What about the Decepticon situation there?" Swiftcat asked. "He says that the Decepticons have been inactive ever since we left." Andrea said. "That's a little suspicious." Swiftcat said. "I know, they probably know I'm trying to find my brother." Andrea said. "We do!" a voice said, and both Andrea and Swiftcat saw Blitzwing transforming to robot form. "Obviously I don't get a good break from the Decepticons!" Andrea said with frustration, and Swiftcat pulled out a gun and shot Blitzwing in the shoulder. Andrea got in Swiftcat, and Swiftcat zoomed off for the road. "Since when did you have a gun?" Andrea asked. "I asked Ratchet for one to borrow before we left." Swiftcat said. Blitzwing flew after them, and Andrea started to shoot energy-orbs at Blitzwing, then got his boosters and sent the Decepticon into a nearby lake for a dip.

Swiftcat disappeared into traffic, and they lost Blitzwing by the time they got to the city limits of Sioux Falls. "Whew, we lost him." Andrea said. "And better yet, were in Sioux Falls." Swiftcat said. "Great, we're one step closer to finding my brother." Andrea said. When they got to a cafe with computers in it, Andrea looked up 'Jake Brant,' and found where he initially lived in Sioux Falls. "Looks like we're heading for a street called Dove Ave." Andrea said, and they headed for Dove Ave, which ended up being a trailer park street. Swiftcat pulled over in front of Jake's house as Andrea put on a pair of sunglasses to hide her pink eyes. "What if he doesn't believe that I'm his sister?" Andrea asked, nervous. "You have to try, Andrea, it's the only way you'll find out." Swiftcat said. "All right, here I go." Andrea said, then got out of Swiftcat, walked up onto the porch, and knocked on the door. A teenage boy answered the door, and Andrea asked, "Are you Jake Brant?" "Why yeah. Who are you?" the boy asked. "I'm Andrea Witwicky, your sister?" Andrea said. "Andrea?" Jake asked, then frowned and said, "You need to leave." "Not until we talk," Andrea said. "Fine, come in." Jake said, and Andrea entered the home, finding a small girl playing with a doll on the ground. "Cassie, look who's here." Jake said, and the girl looked at Andrea, then run and hugged her legs saying, "Andrea!" Andrea hugged Cassie back, then sat on the couch as Jake sat in a recliner.

"What are you doing here? I haven't seen you ever since mom and dad died." Jake said. "To find you." Andrea said. "You shouldn't have, all you brought to this family was bad luck and bad karma." Jake said. "Because of what mom and dad knew?" Andrea asked. "Mom and dad knew something about you that they kept secret from all of us." Jake said. "They were trying to protect you. If you knew the truth, you'd be dead as well. I'm here to tell you what they were hiding from you and Cassie." Andrea said. "Well, what is it?" Jake asked. Andrea closed her eyes as she removed the sunglasses, took a sigh and said, "I'm a robot." "What?" Jake asked. "I'm a robot. I can prove it, too," Andrea said, and transformed her hand into her energy-projector as she opened her eyes. Jake looked at the energy-projector, then asked, "How long did they know?" "Since I was born. What did mom say to cover that?" Andrea asked. "Mom always said that you were adopted by one of our aunts before she died. What's the real deal?" Jake asked. "Mom found me as a cyan-blue robot, and after she touched it, she passed out from a shock. The robot absorbed her DNA and gave me my human form. When she came to, I was just there." Andrea said. "Oh please, why didn't you tell me you were brought by the stork, or you were found in a cabbage patch?" Jake asked. "I know it doesn't make sense, but you have to believe me." Andrea said.

"Jake, big robots outside!" Cassie said. "Big robots?" Jake asked. "Uh oh," Andrea said, and she and Jake looked out a window to find Blitzwing fighting Swiftcat. "We all have to go!" Andrea said, but before they could run for the back door, the roof was ripped off by Starscream, and he grabbed Jake and Cassie. "Jake! Cassie!" Andrea shouted. "If you want them back, you'll have to go to Detroit to get them!" Starscream said, and he and Blitzwing flew off. "No!" Andrea said. "Great, we won't be able to get back to Detroit in time!" Swiftcat said. "This is all my fault!" Andrea said, then sat on the porch and started to cry. "No, don't give up that easy. We can still save them." Swiftcat said, then she contacted Optimus to tell him to get ready to fight Decepticons. Andrea looked at Swiftcat, then inside the house, and saw something in the wall. Andrea walked to the wall, and peeled the wall paper off, finding a secret cabinet, and she opened it up, finding items inside. "What?" Andrea asked, then found a picture of her and Jake together, then found a note by her brother that she read. "Andrea, I never get the chance to tell you this, but I love you, I always did. Mom and dad kept a secret from all of us, I don't know what, but I never asked what the secret was, I knew it would be trouble if I did. If mom and dad are dead, I hope that you get the truth, and if you do, tell me as soon as you find me. Jake." the note read, and Andrea had a tear from it, then underneath the note, she found a locket that was heart shaped with a layer of the AllSpark's energy inside of it, and found another note saying, "Open for a love emergency."

Andrea looked at the locket, then put it around her neck and said, "Swiftcat, stand back, I'm going to try to transwarp us back to Detroit." Andrea sat on the ground, and started to focus using Processor-Over-Matter, then a transwarp vortex swept over them and transwarped them back to Detroit. "Why couldn't you do that before?" Swiftcat asked. "It requires a place you're familiar with." Andrea said. The two girls rushed inside the base, only to find it vacant of Autobots. Andrea checked the security cameras for the base, the Elite Guard ship, and Sumdac Tower, finding that the Decepticons kidnapped everyone but Wasp. "Oh no! They were planing this! Swiftcat, look for Wasp." Andrea said. "Found him." Swiftcat said, pulling him from underneath the desk. "Don't take me!" Wasp said, then looked at them and blushed saying, "Oh." "Where did the Decepticons take the others?" Andrea asked. "I heard Megatron say that he wanted to take them to a rundown part of old Detroit." "Old Detroit? We won't be able to get there until nighttime." Andrea said, then looked at the nine shards of AllSpark fragments and said, "I have an idea."

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Uh-oh... things aren't looking good...

4. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Where there's a will, there's a way, and Andrea's got a big way to both get back at the Decepticons and hopefully earn her brother's trust again.

5. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

This is going to bring back something that was used in the very beginning of the fanfic, so I hope you'll like this part, and if you're wondering how Starscream was able to kidnap Jake and Cassie, he remade his body on the Moon and screwed his head onto the body.

Family Ties Part III

"Wasp, scout through Old Detroit until you find the Decepticons' location, Swiftcat, get these items and put one AllSpark shard in each." Andrea said. "What about you?" Swiftcat asked. "I'm going back to Sioux Falls to get some supplies there. I remembered from Jake's FaceSpace page that a family member has the items I'm thinking of." Andrea said, then the two Autobots rolled out as Andrea transwarped back to Sioux Falls.

With the Decepticons, they were in an old museum with both the Sumdacs and Andrea's siblings in a prison unit and all the Autobots they managed to capture in stasis-cuffs against a wall. "Let us go!" Bulkhead said. "Or Andrea, Swiftcat, and Wasp will kick all of your tin carcasses all the way to Mars!" Bumblebee said, angrily. "Really? Well they haven't come to do that just yet, haven't they?" Megatron asked. "They'll come for us, I just know it!" Sari said. "Silence, miserable Earth creature! Megatron will blast your friends into cyberdust!" Lugnut said. "Yeah, I doubt that Andrea'll come. She never helped us with our problems because she was the center of them." Jake said with distaste. Megatron noticed and said, "You hate her, and I can hear it in your voice." Jake looked away with an angry look, and Megatron slightly smiled, like Jake's anger was feeding his circuitry. "Leave him alone, Megatron! His anger isn't your concern if you're focused with Andrea!" Optimus said. "Stay out of this, Autobot," Megatron said, and Optimus mumbled, "If I could, I would and kick your aft." Outside, Wasp found the location and told both Andrea and Swiftcat where to go.

Later that night, Swiftcat arrived with amplifiers, each containing one AllSpark shard, and Andrea came with the supplies she gathered, and they all got the amps in place around the building. "Okay, once you see a glow, turn the amps on full blast, the AllSpark shards should transform the soundwaves into a deadly weapon against the Decepticons." Andrea said. "But what about the Autobots? Won't they get hurt by the soundwaves?" Swiftcat said. "The AllSpark energy I have should interpret what I think to the shards, therefore, I should be able to control who gets hurt and who gets powered up." Andrea said. "Oh." Swiftcat said. "All right, after the surprise starts and after the amps are on, you two can help beat up the Decepticons with the others." Andrea said. "Awesome," Wasp said. "Oh yeah, time to kick some Decepticon carcass!" Swiftcat said. "All right, let's give the Decepticons something to remember." Andrea said.

Andrea got in front of the door, then banged on it, making everyone inside look at it, then she blasted it down and entered through the smoke saying, "You'd better have an excellent reason for napping everyone of my family members!" "Andrea, at long last you arrive." Megatron said. "Hm, and looking different then when we last saw her at the mines and not in her armor as you described, my lord." Blitzwing's smart personality said, then switched to the crazy personality and said, "She must be crazier than me! AHAHAHAHA!" "You'll be blasted into oblivion by the glorious Megatron, child!" Lugnut said. "CAN IT, LUG-NERD AND BLITZ-BRAIN!" Andrea shouted, ferociously, and they both kept quiet. "She scares me." Blitzwing said. "You came for us?" Jake asked. "Why wouldn't I? I'm sorry if trying to give me a good life was hard on you, Jake, but I'm willing to return the favor by saving you the way it'll get us back together as a family!" Andrea said, and threw something at him. The something was covered with AllSpark energy that it went through the prison unit's barrier, and Jake caught it in his hand: It was a guitar controller. Jake slung it on him confused, and Andrea opened the locket she had found in his house, transforming the inside of the building with a red glow into a red-rock and flaming landscape.

When they saw the glow through the windows, Swiftcat and Wasp turned on the amps and tuned them up to full blast, then got inside as Andrea got her guitar controller ready. "Ready for some Guitar Hero III action?" Andrea said, and Jake got the idea. "WHAT?!" Megatron asked. "The Charlie Daniels Band Guitar Hero Remix, bro! HIT IT!!!" Andrea said, and they started to play the remix, which was The Devil When Down To Georgia. All of the Decepticons covered their audio-receptors in pain to the song, and the stasis-cuffs on the Autobots broke as the soundwaves powered them up. "Time for some payback!" Sentinel said. "Autobots, attack!" Optimus said, and they started to beat up the Decepticons. The prison unit's barrier broke, Sari got Sumdac and Cassie somewhere safe as the battle progressed, and Andrea got next to Jake as they both got to the climax of the song with Andrea playing the first small guitar riff, then Jake played the second small guitar riff, then they both played the last riff together.

The Decepticons fled, having no choice since they were damaged to the point that a power blast would kill them off for good, and the building turned back to normal. "How were you able to being doing that?" Jetstorm asked. "Yes, please being telling us!" Jetfire begged. "Well," Andrea said, thinking back, "I thought that if I was able to weaken Megatron by singing and using an AllSpark-powered microphone when I met Optimus' group, I thought it might've been able to weaken a group of Decepticons with the song performed earlier and with amps powered by AllSpark shards. Swiftcat got the amps while Wasp went looking for this location and while I was getting the guitars and the Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock game from our aunt after remembering what was said on Jake's FaceSpace page when I was looking him up on the computer about two days ago. I had to convince our aunt that I was her long-lost niece and tell her our dilemma first before getting the guitars and game. I also knew Jake liked the famous Charlie Daniels Band song, so I thought he would help play it with me." Andrea said.

"Wait, you got the game and let me play the song with you to help save everyone and gain my trust back?" Jake asked. "Yeah." Andrea said. "That's totally bogus!" Jake said, then started to walk away. "Jake!" Andrea said. "Don't, Andrea. There's nothing for you that can stop me from going back to Sioux Falls. I don't wanna risk going back to the past and losing you again." Jake said. "But..." Andrea said, but then started singing, "Here I am, feels like the walls are closing in. Once again, it's time to face it and be strong. I wanna do the right thing now, I know it's up to me. Somehow, I've lost my way." Jake stopped and turned to look at his sister as she continued. "If I could take it all back, I would now, I never meant to let you all down. Now I've got to try to turn it all around, and figure out how to fix this. I know there's a way, so I promise, I'm gonna clean up the mess I made. Maybe it's not too late. Maybe it's not too late. So I'll take a stand, even though it's complicated. If I can, I wanna change the way I've made it. I've gotta do the right thing now, I know it up to me. Somehow, I'll find my way. If I could take it all back, I would now, I never meant to let you all down. Now I've got to try to turn it all around, and figure out how to fix this. I know there's a way, so I promise, I'm gonna clean up the mess I made. Maybe it's not too late. I'm gonna find the strength to be the one that holds it all together. Show you that I'm sorry, but I know that we can make it better. If I could take it all back, I would now, I never meant to let you all down. Now I've got to try to turn it all around, and figure out how to fix this. I know there's a way, so I promise, I'm gonna clean up the mess I made. Maybe it's not too late. I never meant to let you all down. Now I've got to try to turn it all around, and figure out how to fix this. I know there's a way, so I promise, I'm gonna clean up the mess I made. Maybe it's not too late. Maybe it's not too late." Andrea sang, and a single tear was on her cheek.

Jake walked up to Andrea, then hugged her and started to weep into her shoulder. Andrea hugged him back and said, "Please. I don't want to lose you again, either." "But where will we live?" Jake asked. "Mr. Sumdac gave me an apartment to live in when he took me in, you can move in there." Andrea said, and they started to plan the move for Jake and Cassie. The next day, everything that Jake and Cassie owned was packed in boxes and moved to Detroit via transwarp vortex by Jazz and Prowl, and Jake and Cassie were successfully moved into the apartment with Andrea, and Andrea returned the items she borrowed from their aunt as long as the aunt would keep quiet about what Andrea told her.

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Hurray, Andrea saved them!

7. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

In the way she thought possible, and got her family back together

8. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Transformers: Outcast Shorts

Fair Times

In the Detroit park, the annual fair was in town again, and Bumblebee and Bulkhead brought Andrea, Sari, Jake, and Cassie to it. The six of them were watching a mime acting and Bumblebee asked, "What is he doing?" "He's acting like a robot, it's supposed to be entertaining." Sari said. "How is that entertaining?" Bulkhead said. "We don't know, it's just supposed to." Andrea said. "Jake, games!" Cassie said. "Okay, we'll play games, anyone wanna come?" Jake asked. "Sure," Andrea said, and they walked off to the nearest game that caught Cassie's eye. Bumblebee looked as Swiftcat arrived and said, "Hey." "Oh hey, Swiftcat." Bumblebee said. "Whatcha doin'?" Swiftcat asked. "Right now, watching a mime." Bulkhead said. "Where's Andrea, Jake, and Cassie?" Swiftcat asked. "They went to play some fair games." Sari said. Swiftcat looked at the mime, then asked, "What is the mime trying to do?" "He's trying to act like a robot." Sari said. "Doesn't look like a robot to me. How 'bout we show him, Bumblebee?" Swiftcat asked. "I thought you'd never ask." Bumblebee said, then the two bots came and Swiftcat said to the mime, "Step aside, let us show you how a real robot moves." The mime stepped aside as Andrea, Jake, and Cassie came back with a miniature Bumblebee plush-toy in Cassie's arms, and Swiftcat and Bumblebee did a breakdance piece. Everyone was impressed and started clapping, and Bulkhead asked, "Why are they banging their hands together?" "It's called clapping, Bulkhead, it's what humans do at the end of a performance." Andrea said, and she, Jake, Sari, and Cassie clapped to Swiftcat and Bumblebee's performance. Bulkhead decided he wanted to try "clapping" out, and he started to make huge wind currents that Andrea used her AllSpark powers to keep the human group together, and Swiftcat and Bumblebee came over. "Disappear in traffic?" Bumblebee asked. "Disappear in traffic," Andrea, Sari, and Jake all said, then Bumblebee and Swiftcat transformed, got Andrea and Jake inside Swiftcat and Sari and Cassie with her plush in Bumblebee, and the two Autobots left and disappeared into traffic to drop the group off at home.

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Interesting little story.

10. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Thanks! :D 

11. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Anniversary

It was a week before Halloween, and Andrea, Jake, and Cassie visited their parents death spot to pay their respects. Wasp had taken them to the spot as Andrea told him the story. "So, about a solar cycle ago your parents lives were taken?" Wasp asked. "Yeah. I pay my respects to the spot when I can, and sometimes I find myself singing something to the spot." Andrea said. "What do you sing?" Wasp asked. "Mainly Breathe, one of my favorite songs that calms me down." Andrea said. "Oh." Wasp said. Once they got to the spot, Wasp let the Witwicky family out and transformed so he could pay his respects to the family's memorial. As Andrea was paying her respects, she felt something rush to her head, and she heard her parents talking. "I hope Andrea found the family," her mother said. "She has, I just hope she can protect them from the danger that got us," her father said. "She has other things to worry about," her mother said, and Andrea heard an all-to-familiar business voice, "Hello, Ms. Witwicky."

"Powell," Andrea said, and the Witwickys looked at him along with Wasp. "I see you and your so-called 'family' are paying your respects to your parents passing." Powell said. "Um, we are her family, her real family." Jake said. "Well it doesn't matter to me now, does it?" Powell said. "Don't you talk to them like that!" Andrea said. "Oh, and why not?" Powell asked. "Remember what happened at Sumdac Tower? If I could do it there, I can do it here." Andrea said, her hands glowing hot pink. Jake and Cassie backed to Wasp as Powell just stood there. "Well isn't this a sight? A robot freak trying to protect two humans she isn't related to." Powell said. "You were warned," Andrea said, then she shot a powerful yet harmless blast that made Powell finally back off, but Powell stayed in the area. "Get out of here, now!" Andrea said. "Not until I give you something that might interest you," Powell said, then threw a paper airplane at Andrea and left.

Andrea unfolded the paper plane and read aloud, "There will be an Annual Music Competition featuring Andrea Witwicky today?" "An Annual Music Competition?" Wasp asked. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I didn't sign up for this, Powell probably did." Andrea said. "Or the Decepticons." Jake said. "Sing?" Cassie asked. "No, Cassie. No sing." Andrea said. "Sing!" Cassie said. "Cassie, no." Andrea said. "Sing!" Cassie said. "Okay, okay, I'll sing, only because your begging me." Andrea said. "Does it have a time?" Jake asked. "6:00 p.m., we have until this evening to get a song for me to perform and to practice it." Andrea said. "Whoa, that's a dilemma there," Wasp said, then transformed and gave the family a ride to the Autobot base.

At the base, Bulkhead searched on the computer for a song for Andrea to sing, but she didn't feel comfortable singing them on the day her parents died. "None of these songs suits me on this day!" Andrea said, and sat on the Autobot-sized couch's arm. "Wait, you said that you sometimes sing Breathe at your family's memorial." Wasp said. "That's only at the memorial, I don't sing it anywhere else." Andrea said. "Aw, come on, you could for just this once." Bulkhead said. "Seriously, I can't. I promised my parents at the funeral that I would sing Breathe at their memorial and their memorial only, and ever since, I couldn't sing that song anywhere else." Andrea said. "That sucks." Wasp said. "Now what song am I going to do? We have two hours before the competition!" Andrea said. "Wait, I remember you singing The Climb multiple times you got it stuck in your head, you think you can remember and sing that?" Jake asked. "I don't know. Bulkhead, can you look up the lyrics?" Andrea asked. "The what?" Bulkhead asked. "The lyrics, the words to the song." Andrea said. "Oh." Bulkhead said, then looked them up. Andrea looked at the lyrics and started remembering the rhythm. "It's coming back to me." Andrea said. "All right, let's practice!" Jake said.

On the Moon, Megatron smiled to his plan he had put into effect. "The Competition is the perfect trap to capture Andrea and find the rest of the AllSpark fragments with her powers." Megatron said. "And if it doesn't work?" Starscream asked. "Don't doubt the glorious genius of Megatron!" Lugnut said. "Silence, both of you!" Megatron snapped at the two Decepticons, then said to Shockwave, "Go down to Earth and kidnap Andrea Witwicky." "What if he fails, my lord?" Lugnut asked. "If he fails, Lugnut, he'll tend to putting Starscream's body back together." Megatron said. Shockwave looked down slightly, knowing that Starscream's body parts were hard to put back together, then left for Detroit.

That evening, Andrea got to the stage, and peeked at the crowd with her AllSpark vision, and found the Autobot group and Swiftcat in the crowd near the back. Jake and Cassie were backstage with Andrea as she said, "Tough crowd out there." "Don't worry, nothing's going to go wrong. The Autobots and Swiftcat are in the crowd, and Cassie, Sari, Mr. Sumdac, and I will be, too." Jake said. "Sing." Cassie said. "Sing," Andrea said nodding, then Jake and Cassie left to join the Autobots. "Welcome back to the Annual Music Competition! This year, we have more entries than last year, and we have Andrea Witwicky singing solo on stage." Powell's voice echoed, and people booed. "Yes, boo out the outcast of the city." Powell said, and Andrea rolled her eyes. After the entries before her performance, Andrea heard a zoom through the air and looked up to see Shockwave. "Uh oh." Andrea said, then contacted Prowl, "Prowl, Code: Red. Shockwave's entered our nest." "All right, I'll check it out with Jazz." Prowl reassured her, and he and Jazz power-jumped onto a rooftop.

Prowl and Jazz looked around, and sure enough, they caught sight of Shockwave as he transformed, and they took his attention away from Andrea and toward them as they led the fight away from the competition. "Now that we've heard our entries, now is time for the outcast's performance." Powell said, and the crowd booed as she walked out onto stage. Andrea got to the microphone and said, "Before I sing the song I'm going to sing, I just want to say that even though I'm an outcast of Detroit, I'm still the same person I was before I was announced an outcast, and if you can't accept that, then you can't accept someone that's been like you for a while in her life." Andrea said, then started to sing. "I can almost see it, that dream I am dreaming, but there's a voice inside my head saying,'You'll never reach it.' Every step I'm taking, every move I make feels lost with no direction. My faith is shaking. But I, I gotta keep trying. Gotta keep my head held high. There's always going to be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side. It's the climb. The struggles I'm facing, the chances I'm taking. Sometimes might knock me down, but no, I'm not breaking. I may not know it, but these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most, yeah. Just gotta keep going. And I, I got to be strong, just keep pushing on. 'Cause There's always going to be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side. It's the climb. Yeah.There's always going to be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side. It's the climb. Yeah! Keep on moving, keep climbing. Keep the faith, baby. It's all about, it's all about the climb. Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa."

No one in the crowd made a single sound after Andrea's performance, then Jake and Cassie started clapping, then parts of the crowd started to clap until everyone but the Autobots and Swiftcat were clapping. "She was awesome!" Swiftcat said. "All right, I know that Andrea did this performance like there was no tomorrow, but it's up to you to see if she can be accepted as a part of our city." Powell said, and the crowd booed at him. Just then, the fight between Shockwave and the Cyber-Ninjas came and the crowd scattered. "Bulkhead, get Jake, Cassie, Sari, and Sumdac out of here, join back with us after they're safe." Optimus said, and Bulkhead sprung into action as the rest and Andrea started to fight off Shockwave. Shockwave was on his knees before he shot everyone away, but Andrea and Swiftcat were able to dodge the attack and damage him to flee again, and they all left, regardless about the competition's winners.

After getting back to the Autobot base, Swiftcat returned to the Elite Guard ship, and the Autobots got the competition's concept down with why Shockwave was there. "The competition was originally a trap to get Andrea over to the Decepticons." Optimus said. "But why?" Ratchet asked. "So they could try to get my powers to find the AllSpark fragments for them without trying to searching for them by hand." Andrea said. "If the Decepticons are still after Andrea, they're going to stop at nothing to get her at any means, right?" Bulkhead said. "You think?" Bumblebee said. "So we'll have to do everything we can to try and stay safe. Which means we have to find the AllSpark fragments, and get all of Andrea's training with AllSpark powers complete." Optimus said. "It also means that we'll have to complete the spacebridge to Cybertron and get Autobot groups into an army to stop Megatron." Wasp said. "We probably won't get as far as the army part, but we have to work fast. Stakes are getting higher, and we can't afford to lose anything." Andrea said. "Absolutely." Optimus said.

12. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Things be getting very intense now...

13. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

And maybe even a little shocking later on.

14. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

The reason I updated at sometime in the morning was because the rumor in my family was that my mom's only brother and his girlfriend were coming to spend Halloween with us. I hope you enjoy the update!

Trick-Or-Take

It was sunset on Halloween, and everyone but Optimus was excited. "Maybe our costumes will conceal you from being spotted by the Decepticons," Sari said to Andrea. "I hope so, otherwise I'll be changing my appearance and relocating." Andrea said. "Andrea, buzz bee." Cassie said, wearing a costume that made her look like a bee. "And you're the cutest little bee in the Bug Kingdom. Did you show Bumblebee?" Andrea asked. "Show me what?" Bumblebee asked, and Cassie showed him her costume. "Well, looks like I have an organic sister," Bumblebee chuckled, and the group laughed. Andrea looked at Optimus and saw that he wasn't too excited about the holiday, and decided to talk to the Autobot leader. "Optimus, are you troubled at all?" Andrea asked. Optimus didn't say anything, and Andrea got his attention saying, "Sari told me about what happened with last Halloween, is that bothering you?" Optimus sighed, looked at Andrea with a blank look and said, "Yes, it's bothering me." Andrea knew how he felt, and used a power-jump to jump onto his shoulder. "Don't worry about it, Optimus. If Blackarachnia sticks her head around here, we'll keep her at bay, and I'll make sure Sari doesn't scare you with a fake spider." Andrea said. Optimus smiled at Andrea, then it faded as he looked at a spider on the web near Detroit's pumpkin patch.

After the group had gotten to the Autobot base, Bumblebee invited Swiftcat and the Jet Twins over so they could go trick-or-treating before they had to leave in the morning, and Andrea was helping Wasp get a zombie costume on when they arrived. "Hey guys," Swiftcat said. "Hey Swifty. Hey Jetfire and Jetstorm." Andrea said, getting the last touch done to Wasp's costume. "Hello, Andrea." the Jet Twins both said. "What are you doing?" Swiftcat asked. "We're dressing up for Halloween. Bulkhead and I did last year to learn what humans do on Halloween nights." Bumblebee said. "Hey, Swiftcat, want to see my zombie impression?" Wasp asked. "Sure, why not?" Swiftcat said. "I am of the living offline. I have come to eat you processor." Wasp said, walking like a zombie and using a low voice. Swiftcat and the others chuckled, then Andrea said, "We have a full range of costumes you can choose from. Help your selves." Swiftcat choose to be a witch with Bumblebee being her wizard partner, the Jet Twins choose to be vampires, and Sari was a female pirate. "What about you, Andrea?" Wasp asked. "You'll see." Andrea said, then went to change into her costume. As she did, Andrea noticed that Optimus was quiet again at the monitors, then remembered her promise to him and changed into her costume in her old room. The group was surprised when she came out in her costume, and Swiftcat said, "Hey Bee, I think you have a twin." "Like it?" Andrea said, posing in her Bumblebee costume. "I am to being liking your dressing-up." Jetfire said. "Me too." Jetstorm said. Bumblebee chuckled and said, "You're the perfect match to what I look like." "Thanks." Andrea said. Jake and Cassie arrived later that evening with Jake dressed as a paintball player, and Andrea asked Optimus, "Are you sure you don't wanna come with us?" "I'm sure, Andrea." Optimus said. "All right, then. We'll call you if we need anything." Andrea said. "All right, I'll see you all later." Optimus said, and the group left.

With the Decepticons, Megatron got contact with Blackarachnia on Earth as he transformed to helicopter mode and started to head for Detroit. "Blackarachnia, I need you to make a distraction to lead the Autobots away from Andrea Witwicky." Megatron said. "I'll make the distraction, my lord, but what if some of the Autobots won't follow me? They know I did this last solar cycle." Blackarachnia said. "Then I'll take care of them." Megatron said. At the Elite Guard ship, Sentinel saw that his team was out with the other Autobots, then the scanners picked up a faint Decepticon signal. "A Decepticon?" Sentinel asked, taking a closer look at the signal, then mumbled to himself, "I'd better check it out," then transformed and headed for the source of the signal. At the Autobot base, the monitors picked up the same signal, and Optimus transformed and headed for the source as well. "Not this year, Blackarachnia," Optimus thought to himself, and he continued toward the signal source.

At the Detroit park, Cassie felt like she got a boat-load of treats that she made Jake carry the bag as she was carried by Andrea. "You got a lot of treats tonight." Andrea said to Cassie. "Yeah, but now I'm tired. Bed now?" Cassie asked with a yawn. "I'll take you home, Cassie. The apartment's one block from here." Jake said, getting Cassie in his arms. "I'll see you two later." Andrea said, and she watched the two as they walked down the street to the apartment. "You know, when Andrea was holding Cassie, she looked like you if you were holding Andrea in your hand." Swiftcat said. "Really?" Bumblebee asked. "Yeah. Do you like her?" Swiftcat asked. "As a friend, yeah." Bumblebee said. "Well, when Andrea and I went to look for Jake and Cassie weeks before, she told me she considers you as a brother, and when we were crossing into Iowa, she told me about the upgrade spaz attack that almost killed you." Swiftcat said. "Really?" Bumblebee asked. "Yeah. She likes you a lot, but she thinks you and I are better suited for each other." Swiftcat said. "She probably just wants to avoid jealousy between you and her, but it's up to the one in the middle to choose his/her perfect person." Bumblebee said. Swiftcat looked at Bumblebee with a surprised look and asked, "Did words of wisdom just leave your vocal processors?" "I think so." Bumblebee said.

"Bumblebee, Swiftcat, Wasp, a Decepticon is to being heading our way!" Jetstorm said. Bumblebee and Swiftcat were alert immediately after the word "Decepticon," and the four Autobots surrounded Sari and Andrea as Andrea made the costumes disappear back to the base. A giant spider came to the vicinity and transformed into a female Decepticon. "That's Blackarachnia, she's techno-organic." Sari whispered to Andrea. "I could partially tell." Andrea whispered back, then she heard faint helicopter blades whip through the sky while everyone else was focused on Blackarachnia. "Hand the Key over to me, and I'll be on my way." Blackarachnia said. "You're way too late for that, Blackarachnia. The Key's useless!" Sari said. "Oh really?" Blackarachnia asked, then she started to attack the Autobot group. Andrea broke from the fight, and shot a huge, wide beam into the sky, parting clouds to reveal Megatron in helicopter mode. "Optimus, we have a Code: Red, Megatron's here, and Blackarachnia's trying to distract everyone for another kidnap attempt!" Andrea said to Optimus. "Try to hold Megatron off, I'm coming!" Optimus said. Megatron landed in front of Andrea as she hung up with her conversation with Optimus, and said, "You're smart for a little, techno-organic girl." "And you're pretty stupid for thinking that this trap would work." Andrea said, making Megatron angry and fire at her. Andrea dodged the shots, and started to shoot back until Megatron started to block her shots with one of his blades.

Optimus and Sentinel got to the area in time to help Swiftcat, Bumblebee, Wasp, and the Jet Twins with Blackarachnia for a few minutes before she stung Wasp and started to use his stinging ability to try and sting her opponents. "Two can play at that game!" Bumblebee said, and started to shoot electric stings at Blackarachnia, only to miss her my mere inches each time. "You wouldn't sting a lady now would you?" Blackarachnia asked with a velvet charm to her voice. "No way am I falling for that again!" Bumblebee said, and continued to shot electric stings at the Decepticon. Blackarachnia dodged the shots again, only to end up getting hit by Sentinel's shield and knocked to the ground. "UGH! You had some nerve to knock down the person you loved, Sentinel!" Blackarachnia said. "I never loved you!" Sentinel said. "Oh yeah? Then why did you have your arm around my shoulders all the time when I was Elita-1?" Blackarachnia asked, and Sentinel just stood with shock. "You're not Elita-1, she's dead!" Sentinel said. "She's telling the truth, Sentinel, she told me last solar cycle when she attacked Sari for the Key." Optimus said. "Then why didn't you tell me?!" Sentinel asked. "Because of what happened over fifty stellar cycles ago." Optimus said. Jetfire and Jetstorm wiped up a fire-storm that surrounded Blackarachnia, then Swiftcat let out an energy burst as her eyes glew white, then the Decepticon fled. With the flames that were on the ground from the fire-storm were put out by Optimus right after Blackarachnia escaped.

Andrea was dodging every blade-strike that came her way, then Andrea somehow scanned the blade and she got her own blade to fight with. "Whoa!" Andrea said, then blocked Megatron's blade with hers, creating sparks. Andrea pushed Megatron's blade away, and shot Megatron in the shin with an energy orb, making the Decepticon go to his knees. The Autobots surrounded him, weapons ready, and both Sari and Andrea had orbs ready to be shot at its target. "Give it up, Megatron!" Andrea said. Megatron scowled and said, "I'll be back," then transformed and flew off. "Andrea, are you okay?" Bumblebee asked. "I'm fine, don't worry about it." Andrea said. The next morning, the Autobots were saying good-bye to the Elite Guard group as Bumblebee and Swiftcat hugged each other. "We'll see you soon, Swifty." Bumblebee said. "See you, too, and I'll miss all of you. Well, especially you." Swiftcat said, letting Bumblebee go. Andrea hugged Swiftcat as best as she could saying, "I'll miss you, big sis." "I'll miss you too, little sis." Swiftcat said, then Andrea let Swiftcat go so she could board the Elite Guard ship with the Jet Twins. "I'm sorry for not telling you about Elita, Sentinel, I knew how much she meant to you." Optimus said. "Well, it's okay now, that was in the past, and we can always forget about it." Sentinel said. "Sometimes you can, and sometimes you can't, and for me, I can't forget it." Optimus said. Sentinel looked away, then looked at Optimus, saluted him, then boarded the Elite Guard ship and took off for Cybertron.

Later at the Autobot base, Andrea found Bumblebee in his room alone, and decided to talk to him. "Hey Bumblebee." Andrea said. "Hey Andrea." Bumblebee said. "You're going to miss her, aren't you?" Andrea asked. "Yeah." Bumblebee said. "Don't worry, we'll get the spacebridge done and we'll visit her on Cybertron. It won't take long, time flies fast." Andrea said. "Then why does it feel so slow?" Bumblebee asked with a smile, and all Andrea could do was chuckle.

Happy Halloween!!!

15. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Very fun Halloween piece. :) 

16. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Transformers: Outcast Sneak Peek

Hey! I won't be able to post this update until later this week, so here's a sneak peek of what's in the story.

Unknown to Andrea, someone was watching her in the clouds, and he narrowed his red-purple eyes as he quietly chuckled. Andrea's right ear twitched, catching a sound, then she spun around and had her energy-projector ready saying, "Who's there?" No one was around, so Andrea put the energy-projector away and started walking home, when all of a sudden the boarding beneath her feet gave away and made her fall into the water. Andrea tried to swim to the surface, but her foot got tangled in a net that was buried under heavy sand. Andrea tried to untangle the net, but her body and circuits started to burn for air and her sight started to fade black. Before everything became completely black, Andrea saw two gray fingertips cut the net apart and a gray and black hand lift her out of the water.

Think you can handle waiting? :sly2: 

17. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I can handle the wait. Of course, I'm kind of busy with schoolwork to find some time to read your updates thoroughly, so...

18. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Say What?

The Decepticons were in the mist of a new idea when Starscream came in to talk to Megatron, now that his head was back on his rebuilt body. "You wanted to see me, Megatron?" Starscream asked. "And do you know why I want to talk to you?" Megatron asked. "No." Starscream said. "You tried to betray Megatron, Starscream! You don't deserve to be a Decepticon!" Lugnut said. "I have rights to be a Decepticon, Lugnut!" Starscream snapped at the huge Decepticon. "You no longer do if you try to pull mutiny on your leader, Starscream. You should've thought of that." Megatron said. Starscream ground his teeth together as he scowled, then Shockwave said, "If you want to destroy Megatron so much, why don't you join the Autobots?" "Hm. Maybe I will," Starscream said, then shot several items to create enough smoke to escape and to fly to Detroit.

At their apartment, Andrea was feeling drowsy lately, and Jake was starting to notice. "Andrea, you look like you're not getting enough sleep." Jake said. "I'm fine, just extra energy flowing through me that keeps me up at night." Andrea said, but she knew that wasn't it. "Are you sure?" Jake asked. "Yeah, I'm sure. I'm going for a walk." Andrea said, then grabbed a brown jacket and left the apartment. Andrea ended up going to the Lake Erie docks and boardwalk so the water that was splashed constantly into the air could get blown into her face, not exactly an ocean breeze, but it was fine by her. Andrea looked at the sky, it was cloudy, and Andrea thought about a nightmare she'd been having for the last few nights, then sighed and decided not to think about it.

Unknown to Andrea, someone was watching her in the clouds, and he narrowed his red-purple eyes as he quietly chuckled. Andrea's right ear twitched, catching a sound, then she spun around and had her energy-projector ready saying, "Who's there?" No one was around, so Andrea put the energy-projector away and started walking home, when all of a sudden the boarding beneath her feet gave away and made her fall into the water. Andrea tried to swim to the surface, but her foot got tangled in a net that was buried under heavy sand. Andrea tried to untangle the net, but her body and circuits started to burn for air and her sight started to fade black. Before everything became completely black, Andrea saw two gray fingertips cut the net apart and a gray and black hand lift her out of the water.

Andrea woke up in Ratchet's medical lab with both Bumblebee and Wasp asleep while they were sitting against the wall near the medical table, and Ratchet entered the lab. "Ratchet?" Andrea asked with a soft voice. "About time you woke up," Ratchet said not to loud to wake Bumblebee and Wasp, and sat in a chair he pulled up to the medical table. "What happened? All I remember is being underwater and nearly drowning." Andrea said, her voice getting slightly louder. "Well, we were just minding out own business when Starscream came to the base with you in his hands. He claimed to be innocent and had left the Decepticons to join us when he saw you fall into Lake Erie," Ratchet said. "Starscream saved me?" Andrea asked, remembering that there were gray and black hands around before she even passed out. "Yep. Optimus ordered a scan to see if Starscream was telling the truth, and the scans proved that he was, so he was allowed to stay at the base while we were getting all the water out of your systems." Ratchet said. "Where's Starscream now?" Andrea asked. "He's on the roof. Bumblebee and Wasp refused to believe that Starscream was defecting over to us and that he saved your life." Ratchet said.

Andrea healed herself the rest of the way with her AllSpark powers and left for the roof, finding Starscream sitting with one leg up to his chest with one arm resting on it, one leg flat on the ground, and looking at the clouds. Andrea came up and sat by him quietly, and Starscream didn't notice until he looked out of the corner of his optic. "I see you're alright." Starscream said. "And I see you're depressed." Andrea said. "Why are you even with me?" Starscream asked. "Is it wrong for me to say 'thank you' for saving my life?" Andrea asked. Starscream looked at Andrea with a blank expression, then said, "I guess not." "What happened with the Decepticons? Did they kick you out? If you don't wanna tell me, that's fine by me." Andrea said. Starscream looked back at the clouds as he told her, "Megatron said that I didn't have the rights to be a Decepticon for trying to attempt mutiny on him." "You really hate him, don't you?" Andrea asked. "Yes, that would be correct." Starscream said. "I have a grudge on him for taking my parent and family away from me, especially the parent part." Andrea said. "Why is that?" Starscream asked. "Because it's not fair on the person who lost them, and it hurt me a lot because all my relatives blamed the bad luck all on me. And try imagining how to tell a younger sibling that her parents died at the age of five years old." Andrea said, then closed her eyes as a tear ran down her face. Starscream wiped it off gently, and they both felt something run through them, and the two were quiet for the rest of the time.

In the clouds, the same person who was watching Andrea was over looking the base when he got a call from someone."Strike when she's alone," the someone told him, and he replied, "Yes, my lord." It became evening when Andrea had to leave for her apartment, but before she left, Starscream asked her why she was at the docks and boardwalk in the first place. "I was at the docks and boardwalk to try and figure out what this nightmare meant." Andrea said. "What was this nightmare?" Starscream asked. "I was alone on an abandoned street, then this red-purple-eyed figure came and attacked me. I tried to fight back, but the figure was too powerful and it kidnapped me." Andrea said. "A red-purple-eyed figure," Starscream thought to himself, then said, "Well, I hope you have a safe walk home." "And I hope you can get comfortable at your new home." Andrea said, and she started walking home. Ten minutes into the walk, Andrea was walking one an empty street and heard something. Andrea looked around, then a red laser hit the ground before her, making her jump away, then a red-purple-eyed robot landed on the street. "Who are you? And what do you want?" Andrea demanded. "The name's Thrust, and I want you to come with me," the robot said. "No deal! You'll just hand me over to Megatron!" Andrea said. "That's not true, I have a grudge on Megatron like you do." Thrust said, using a convincing voice. "Yeah, right," Andrea said sarcastically, then transformed into her combat form and started attacking Thrust.

Starscream was watching the monitors at the base when he saw the scans pick up an enemy signal; he pulled up what the signal was, and saw that Thrust and Andrea were fighting with Andrea getting knocked to the ground multiple times, and left immediately to help Andrea. Wasp was in the room, became suspicious about why Starscream got the urgency to leave, and followed him. Andrea was knocked to the ground again, then before she could get back up to her feet, Thrust shot a paralyzing beam at her, hitting her chest and paralyzing her. Andrea screamed to the paralysis beam, and Thrust said, "You're coming with me whether you like it or not," then reached down to grab her, but was stopped by Starscream and thrown to the ground. "You're not taking her anywhere!" Starscream said. "Starscream, long time, no see." Thrust said, getting up. "I never thought I'd see you again, especially since the Autobots destroyed you in the Great Wars." Starscream said. "Oh really?" Thrust said, then blasted Starscream with the paralysis beam. Starscream screamed to the paralysis, and Thrust chuckled to himself. "Now, I'm told to terminate anyone who interferes with my mission, but I'll let you off the hook if you rejoin the Decepticons." Thrust said, but all he got from Starscream was, "No!" "Very well, then," Thrust said, then as he prepared to kill Starscream, he was violently beaten away by Andrea. "Stay away from him, you nightmare!" Andrea said. Thrust scowled and started to shot paralysis beams at her, but Andrea dodged all of them and fired powerful orbs back at Thrust, damaging him good enough to make him flee.

Andrea healed Starscream from his paralysis, and he asked her, "Why did you save me?" "You saved me twice, and you were willing to give your own life to protect me. That's something worth saving." Andrea said. Starscream smiled and walked Andrea the rest of the way home, but before she hopped off of Starscream's shoulder, Andrea kissed Starscream on the cheek. After Andrea entered her apartment, Starscream felt paralyzed by the kiss, and his face turned greyish-red as he turned, transformed, and left for the Autobot base. With Wasp, he was wide-eyed in disbelief, and he drove back to the base with the battle and the sight he just saw fresh in his processor. In her room, Andrea was taking a look at a scan she got of Thrust, and found that Thrust wasn't an Autobot or a Decepticon, considering she was looking at an unknown yellow symbol.

19. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Revelations

Starscream couldn't sleep at all last night, having both the strange feeling and Andrea's kiss on his processor, so he decided to take the first patrol for Bumblebee as an excuse to get some fresh air, confusing the yellow bot. "What's with Starscream? He's been acting stranger than strange since last night." Bumblebee said. "Probably because of changing sides, plus he did spend some time with Andrea." Wasp said. "Define 'spend some time with Andrea.' " Bumblebee said. "They talked to each other on the roof, they worked together with some of the work yesterday, they saved each other from a Decepticon, they walked to Andrea's apartment together, and Andrea made Starscream's face turn red." Wasp said. "And how did she do that?" Bumblebee asked. "I don't know, you'll have to ask her about it." Wasp said, and Bumblebee did.

"YOU KISSED STARSCREAM ON THE FACEPLATE?!?" Bumblebee nearly shrieked after Andrea told him. "Only as a thanks for saving me from Thrust and walking me home." Andrea said. "Ooh, this sounds juicy." Jake said. "Go away or I'll go on FaceSpace and say that I'm your sister." Andrea said, and Jake left to care for Cassie. "Wasp told me that it made Starscream turn red in the face when you did." Bumblebee said. "Really? He blushed?" Andrea asked. "Yeah." Bumblebee said. "Hm," Andrea thought, then said, "I'll have to talk to him about it, but I have something that you all need to look at, pronto!" Andrea said, and they went to the base.

All the Autobots and Starscream were accounted for as Andrea got the yellow symbol on the monitors, which looked like a bat's face. "Wait, that's the symbol of Unicron." Prowl said. "Unicron?" Andrea asked. "Unicron is believed to be a Transformer who ate planets and gained power from hatred shared by Autobots and Decepticons, but he was destroyed by our ancestors over four million stellar cycles ago." Ratchet said. "Then what explains a Unicron Transformer if Unicron was destroyed?" Sari asked. "Maybe Unicron survived somehow and was hiding the whole time?" Bulkhead asked. "That sounds a little far-fetched, Bulkhead." Jazz said. "Maybe he was partially revived by someone." Wasp said. "Where was Unicron destroyed?" Andrea asked. "In outer space miles away from Cybertron." Ratchet said. "I'm guessing that if Wasp's theory is correct, a Transformer probably was responsible for Unicron's revival, but we need Thrust to come back and answer the questions." Optimus said, then everyone looked at Andrea. "Least no one's looking at Bumblebee," Andrea said. "Since you were targeted last night, you'll be the bait to lure Thrust to us, Starscream, you'll go with her with Ratchet's EMP and a pair of stasis-cuffs to restrain him. Once you two have Thrust, bring him here so we can put him in a prison unit to keep him from attacking anyone during the questioning." Optimus said. "Roger that, Optimus." Andrea said. "Yes, Optimus." Starscream said as he was handed the EMP Generator.

The two set up in the park by some buildings with alley ways big enough to hid Starscream in the shadows, and Andrea baited their trap by sitting on a park bench. "No sign of Thrust just yet." Andrea said. "This is starting to get a little boring." Starscream said. "We've been out here for five minutes. Optimus said it'd take some time before Thrust would come looking." Andrea said. "It feels like it was a mega-cycle." Starscream said. "Just be patient," Andrea said, then asked, "Starscream, did you blush, or turn red in the face, after I kissed you?" Starscream thought for about ten seconds, then said, "I guess I did, why?" "Wasp told Bumblebee, and Bumblebee told me." Andrea said. "Wasp must've followed me last night, but I can't help but think that the Autobots are, as the humans would say, 'nosey' around me." Starscream said. "Because they don't know what you could do. But I know you won't hurt me now." Andrea said. "How?" Starscream asked. "Well, we spent a lot of time together, and we did talk to each other on the roof, so I trust you." Andrea said.

Starscream blushed from where he was hiding, then heard a jet; Andrea heard a jet as well, and looked to see that Thrust was coming. "Here he comes, be ready." Andrea said. Thrust landed behind the bench as Andrea stood up to walk away, and Thrust said, "I was wondering when you were going to come out and play." "That's it, follow the bait." Andrea thought to herself as she backed to Starscream's alley. "Come on now, I won't hurt you, much." Thrust said. "That's why I don't trust you, Thrust. I don't play with people who bring harm to me intentionally." Andrea said, and Starscream shot an EMP blast at Thrust, hitting and knocking the Unicron Transformer out. "Nice shot." Andrea said. "Thanks." Starscream said as he cuffed the downed Transformer, and they got back to the base.

Thrust woke up in the prison unit in the Autobot base with Optimus, Starscream, and Andrea waiting for him to wake up. "Morning, sleepyhead." Andrea said. "Why you little..." Thrust started, but was shocked by an electrical burst. "Say things like that or any lies will be a shock to the head, Thrust." Andrea said. "Why am I here?" Thrust asked. "We need you to answer a few questions regarding Unicron." Optimus said. "I know nothing! And I don't know anyone named Unicron!" Thrust lied, then was shocked again by the unit. "Admit it." Starscream said. "I don't know anything!" Thrust lied again, then was shocked and I he said, "Alright! I'm working with Unicron, just don't shock me again!" "Did you revive Unicron or did someone else?" Optimus asked. "Unicron's mind was revived by a Decepticon who goes by Sideways, and Unicron revived me into his faction." Thrust said. "Why were you after me?" Andrea asked. "Unicron needs an AllSpark protoform to make his plan successful, and you were the only one he sensed that was alive." Thrust said. "What plan is Unicron planning?" Starscream asked. "That is something I'll never give to you." Thrust said. "Well tell Sideways and Unicron this: You're pushing your luck, 'cause I'm not going anywhere. Knock him out," Andrea said, and the unit blasted Thrust by an EMP blast, then Starscream took Thrust and dumped him in the junkyard.

Thrust woke up in the junkyard, and he contacted Sideways. "The second attempt failed, and they have information about Unicron." Thrust said. "Unicron will be happy about the information being given to them, but he will not be happy about you failing him again, Thrust." Sideways said. "I'm sorry, Sideways, I'll make it up to you." Thrust said. "Sorry doesn't cut it, Thrust. Retreat, and the next time we send you out on a mission, you'd better be lucky and have the girl with you." Sideways said. "Yeah, she told me to tell you and Unicron something about that." Thrust said. "And what is that?" Sideways asked. "That you're pushing your luck." Thrust said.

With Andrea, she was sitting on the roof when Starscream returned to the base, and he decided to join her. "Are you worried?" Starscream asked. "A little. But with the Autobots and Decepticons fighting for possession over me, I feel like it's something I have to do on my own." Andrea said. "You won't be alone, I promise." Starscream said. "Really?" Andrea asked. "Sort of, really." Starscream said, and Andrea just had to giggle.

20. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Whoa... Sideways, Thrust, and Unicron? Sounds like you're bringing a little Armada into Animated. Neat.