Transformers: Outcast

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by AndreaPrime101, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

This continues to be an interesting read. *Grabs :popcorn *

2. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Thanks! Did you see the picture?

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Yes I did. Very nice! :) 

4. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Thanks! I had to use Photoshop and a picture because I'm not very good at drawing on the computer I have yet, but at least I can follow lines. :D 

5. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Origins Pt. II

The next morning, Andrea found herself in her bed and found a note on her computer, and assumed the Autobots did it. "Went out to search for the Sumdacs again. We found that you were reading one of our files last night, and we have another one for you to read if you want to. Be back soon, Optimus." the note said, and Andrea asked, "Another file?" She walked to the main room to check the computer for the file, and found the file they left open. " 'Megatron's Rebirth,' this is the file they talked about." Andrea said, then started to read.

(Optimus) After months of living on Earth and protecting it from repeated Decepticon attacks, I decided to step thing up a notch with protecting Earth and the AllSpark. It was near the end of winter when I decided this, and knowing that Sari's Key would be a primary target for the Decepticons, I asked Sari to give it to us for safety reasons, but she refused to, saying that the AllSpark chose her to guard it. I asked Ratchet to take the Key away from Sari, and he did after a moment of hesitation, then Sari ran off. Bumblebee ran after her after we had an argument, then I sent Ratchet to go to the ship to get it working again to get Earth out of the crossfire if the Decepticons were planning to attack again, only to be attacked on the way and the Key stolen, along with the servo holding it. Ratchet still proceeded to the ship under my order, then Bumblebee radioed in, spotting Starscream at Sumdac Tower for an unknown reason; I told him to wait until we arrived, but he went on anyway with a trick Sari taught him to fool us. When we got to Sumdac Tower, Bumblebee and Starscream were on the roof, and just as we transformed, the entire tower glew red and an explosion was heard, and out of the smoke was Megatron. We fought Megatron with all of our might, but Megatron defeated us and used Sari's Key to locate the AllSpark. We hid in Sumdac Tower when Megatron was busy with Starscream, and after the Decepticons left, we got the truth from Isaac that he was tricked into rebuilding Megatron starting from when he found his head fifty years ago. Our only hope now was that Ratchet to have the ship working and to have Sari with him.

(Ratchet) I got our ship to work again so we could get our tin carcasses off of Earth and to safety with the AllSpark, but I ended up finding Sari on top of a giant spider out on the ice while checking the security systems of the ship. The spider turned out to be a Decepticon Optimus described to us as Blackarachnia, and she was looking for the AllSpark to get rid of her organic half of her robotic body, but Sari kept her busy long enough for me to get the ship into the air and out of Lake Erie. Sari was able to escape Blackarachnia, allowing me to get her inside while Blackarachnia was on the roof, and we headed for Sumdac Tower as Blackarachnia fell off of the ship. Sari was glad to see me, but had to apologize for partially revealing the AllSpark's location to Blackarachnia, then when she mentioned the Key, it was my turn for confessions and being blamed, and of course, Sari was upset about it. The subject changed when scanners picked up Decepticons heading for us, and we decided to get Optimus, the others, and Isaac before leaving Earth. After picking them up, we started to head for space, but the Decepticons shot us down, making us crash into a mountain side on an island in the middle of Lake Erie. While that happened, Isaac revealed that he accidentally rebuilt Megatron by believing the Decepticon's lies to Sari. We all got out of the ship, except for Isaac and Sari, and we started to fight for the AllSpark like we did in the Great Wars of Cybertron. Bumblebee, Prowl, Jazz and I were together to stop Blitzwing and Starscream, Bulkhead was on his own to stop Lugnut, and Optimus was against Megatron; we managed to defeat Blitzwing with Bumblebee's obnoxious talk to trick the Decepticon into transforming and falling through the ice as a tank, and we were able to drive off Starscream, now all we could hope for was that Optimus defeated Megatron.

(Optimus) My fight with Megatron took us inside the cargo bay where the AllSpark was, and Megatron got his hands on it, but was distracted long enough for Sari to get the Key away from Megatron and in my hand so I could stab it into the AllSpark. The Key absorbed all of the AllSpark's power, breaking it into fragments and dispersing them all around the city. I pushed Megatron out before the fragments dispersed, and the explosion repelled him for the time being. I gave the Key back to Sari, realizing now that if the AllSpark chose her it had a good reason to, and after the Autobots and I were healed, we all drove home and I drove Sari and Isaac home. The search for the AllSpark's fragments was now in effect for both Autobots and Decepticons.

"And I ended up with one, granting me what I think. And if the Key absorbed the AllSpark's power, I hold one of the most powerful item in the universe. I'll keep the Key safe no matter what, I promise." Andrea said, then closed the file down and went to bed just before the Autobots came back for the night.

At the mine base, Sari was able to notice that Megatron saw that Andrea read the files on the Autobots computers, and saw something else that was connected to Andrea's past.

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Whoa... definitely intrigued what Sari saw that Megatron had saw concerning Andrea's past.

7. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

You'll be surprised about it later on, girl, so you just wait for the climax. :ev: 

8. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

"Good" Times

Andrea was with Ratchet since she asked to see the ship they came in, and were at the ship in no time with the help of Jetfire and Jetstorm. "May we being seeing your Autobot ship too?" Jetstorm asked. "Sure, why not? We will be needing a ride back after we're done here." Ratchet said. Ratchet lead the three of them to the ship, and they split in two groups to explore the ship, Ratchet and Jetstorm, and Andrea and Jetfire. Andrea found the cargo bay and the two walked inside the room, finding the crates covered with a thick layer of dust. "These probably haven't been touched in a long time," Andrea said, then blew some loose dust off of the crate after Jetfire set her down on top of one. "They all are to being having small sediment." Jetfire said, then saw some glowing from a corner. "Andrea, look!" Jetfire said, and Andrea investigated the glow with him, finding three AllSpark fragments.

"We've landed some AllSpark fragments, and three of them, too." Andrea said, picking them up. Just as she did, the fragments glew stronger than ever and took both Jetfire and Andrea back in time to when Andrea's parents died. "Where are we to being?" Jetfire asked. "This is when my parents died." Andrea said. As the two looked at the scene, Andrea noticed a huge hole in the car door her mother was pulled out of, and whispered, "That was definitely an orchestrated death." Andrea then looked up at the sky as lightening lit it up, and saw a shadowy figure with red eyes on top of a building before she and Jetfire were blasted back to the present.

Ratchet and Jetstorm rushed into the room as soon as the two were back, and Jetstorm asked, "What is happening?" "You guys probably won't believe us, but we found three AllSpark fragments and were blasted back into the past to the event of my parents deaths!" Andrea said, showing them the fragments. After Jetfire and Jetstorm took them to their base, Andrea told her story to the other Autobots. "Wait on for a second, Andrea. Three fragments take you and Jetfire back in time to your parents passing?" Jazz asked. "Yes, and I saw a shadowy figure with red eyes on top of a building near the crash site." Andrea said. "The Decepticons must be behind killing your parents then," Bumblebee said. "If they are, why would they kill my parents?" Andrea asked. "That's what we have to find out. Ratchet, go to the old crash site with Andrea and scan the area for any past energy signatures." Optimus said. Ratchet nodded, transformed, let Andrea in, and they went to the old crash site.

"This is the place," Andre said, then hopped out of Ratchet, and Ratchet transformed and started to scan the area. As Ratchet was doing so, the Key picked up an AllSpark fragment and Andrea tracked it down, leading her to the building her parents car crashed into when they died. Andrea dug through the rubble and found the AllSpark fragment, then she went back in time again after she grabbed it, seeing the event before the crash. Andrea saw that her parents were talking about something while coming to a stop for the stop sign, then a neon purple laser hit her mother's side of the car and made the car crash into the building. Andrea was sent back to the present as lightening lit the sky up again, and she was tuned into what Ratchet was doing before he approached her. "There was definitely a Decepticon here, I found some energy readings on top of a building." Ratchet said. "The same one that I found the shadowy figure on?" Andrea asked. "Yes, and I see you've found another AllSpark fragment." Ratchet said, noticing that she was holding the fragment. "Yeah, and had another blast to the past." Andrea said.

Ratchet brought Andrea back to the base so the others could get the information. "It was the Decepticons doing, I saw a neon purple laser hit my mom's side of the car after they stopped at a stop sign." Andrea said. "How big was it?" Bulkhead asked. "I don't know, it zipped by at a high speed." Andrea said. "Hm. Megatron and Starscream are the likely suspects, Lugnut would shoot missiles at a target, and Blitzwing would shoot red lasers at his targets or use ice." Prowl said. "Megatron or Starscream? What would they want with my parents as to so much as kill them?" Andrea asked. "We'll look into it, Andrea, don't worry, but for right now, get some rest. You've had a long day." Optimus said. "Okay Optimus," Andrea said, and went to her room.

Andrea laid in bed staring at the ceiling, then started to fall asleep. As Andrea fell into deep sleep, she was yet again blasted into the past, but this time she caught the conversation her parents had. "We need to tell Andrea the truth, dear, she'll have to know sooner or later." her mother said. "No, she doesn't need to know at a young age, wait until she's older." her father said. "We can't just keep the truth away from Andrea forever, I want her to know now." her mother said. "The truth? What truth?" Andrea asked. "As long as she doesn't ask about it, we don't need to tell her." her father said, stopping at the stop sign. A flash of neon purple then blasted her back to the present as she woke in her bed, figuring out why her parents were killed. "The Decepticons don't want me to know the truth! But why? Why do they want to hid the truth away from me?" Andrea asked. She looked at her family photo on her bedside table only to find a black background and red eyes; Andrea flipped it over to hid the eyes, only to find her mother's note changed to a message in red saying, "I'm coming for you." Andrea covered the message with a book scared, and tried to fall asleep for the night, hiding under the covers whimpering.

The next morning, Andrea uncovered the photo to find it back to normal with the original note from her mother and sighed with relief. "I have to find the truth mom and dad were talking about, like mom said, the truth can't hide forever." Andrea said, then did some errands with the Autobots. Starscream was flying in the air near the old crash site, and muttered something under his breath as he passed it.

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

The Decepticons were responsible for Andrea's parents death? o_O 

Whatever it is about her that caused the Decepticons to kill her parents, it's really killing me with suspense to find out. >.<

10. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Yeah, but that will be revealed after the story that introduces Wasp and Shockwave/Longarm in a two-part story. And I was sort of hoping that the last story would bring a :jawdropper:  from some people. :D 

11. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Note: This will probably be a huge shocker to readers.

Traitor

On Cybertron, Elite Guard officers were chasing an escapee of the Autobot Stockades, but a spacebridge was activated and the escapee escaped, transwarping away from Cybertron. Ultra Magnus was notified of this, and decided to investigate with Sentinel and the Jet Twins, but decided to tell Optimus and his team before they would leave. Bumblebee was on monitor duty when Ultra Magnus called and when Andrea was just coming out of her room to visit with him. "Ultra Magnus sir," Bumblebee said, and the other Autobots joined him and Andrea. "Optimus Prime, we were notified on Cybertron that an escaped convit just traswarped off of Cybertron. Here is a picture of the convict," Ultra Magnus said, then the convict's picture showed on the monitor. The convict looked like Bumblebee, only he was in a Cybertronian body, was green, and had a different head form. "That's Wasp! I jailed him when I was in boot camp with him!" Bumblebee said, identifying the bot. "Wasp? He looks almost like you." Andrea said, taking a good look at the picture. "We were made with the same mold," Bumblebee said. "Really? Then the convict might as well have transwarped to Earth. Keep your optics peeled for Wasp if he did. We bid you good luck with finding fragments to the AllSpark, and a farewell." Ultra Magnus said, and the message ended.

At the mine base, Megatron was talking to a Decepticon double-agent, and Sumdac secretly sent the conversation to the Autobots while he wasn't looking. At the Autobot base, Andrea started to get a strange feeling that Wasp was falsely accused, then the conversation between Megatron and his double-agent. "Is the plan in effect on Cybertron?" Megatron asked. "Yes, and we hope that we can proceed soon." the double-agent said. The double-agent's voice was scrambled, and Andrea's feeling about Wasp grew by a small bit. "Plan?" Andrea asked. "What do you think it means?" Bumblebee asked. "It probably means Megatron's up to something big, especially if it has to deal with Cybertron." Andrea said. "We should investigate, maybe we'll find Wasp and the Decepticon base." Bumblebee said. "But, what about your safety? If Wasp's condition is psychologically against you, especially after escaping jail, he might hurt you." Andrea said. "You have the Key, if I get hurt, you can just heal me." Bumblebee said. "Well, okay." Andrea said uncomfortably, then the two headed for the forest.

"How do you know Wasp through boot camp anyway?" Andrea asked. "Well, back in boot camp, Wasp and I were assigned to the same commander along with Bulkhead and two other Autobots named Ironhide and Longarm. Ironhide and Wasp were close friends, and they often teased me for being a 'bumbler,' so Bulkhead and Longarm were the only Autobots who were my friends. I discovered that Wasp was a Decepticon spy when I over heard the spy talking with Megatron, and Wasp was the only bot who walked out of the warehouse I found him talking to Megatron with. I told Longarm, and he arranged a plan for me to bust Wasp for his crime. With Bulkhead, he saved me from some guns that went haywire by knocking a building down on top of them. The commander was caught in the middle of it, and I took the blame for Bulkhead. I was about to say good-bye to graduating with a decent job as an Autobot, but I was able to bust Wasp before then after Longarm informed me of a locker inspection, and I showed the commander the Decepticon communicator that was in Wasp's locker. Wasp swore revenge on me as he was wheeled to the Autobot Stockades, and Bulkhead and I were assigned to a spacebridge maintenance crew together." Bumblebee said. "Wow, what about Ironhide and Longarm?" Andrea asked. "Ironhide was sent to the Autobot Academy to further his training for combat, and Longarm was sent to the Intelligence division." Bumblebee said. "Lucky them, they got what they wanted." Andrea said. "Yeah, they were lucky to get the jobs they wanted, but I was lucky to have Bulkhead as a friend and to stick with him." Bumblebee said.

Once they both got to the foot of the mountain in the forest, Bumblebee let Andrea out and he transformed. "All right, I'll go this way, and you go that way, okay?" Bumblebee said. "But I thought we were going to stick together." Andrea said. "Well, I thought that if we split up, we'd find Wasp or the Decepticon base faster." Bumblebee said. "Okay," Andrea said, and they both split up. As Andrea walked, her strange feeling got stronger and stronger with every step, then she came up on a blocked off mine entrance. "A blocked off mine? There weren't any reports about any of Mr. Sumdac's mines getting blocked off." Andrea thought, then made a small opening so she could crawl through and explore the mine, finding nothing out of the ordinary. "Why would they close off a mine that's perfectly good?" Andrea wondered, then heard Megatron's voice and followed it, finding the mine base. "The Decepticons base! I found it!" Andrea thought, then quietly got picture evidence of the base. Sari was out of the prison unit when she noticed that Andrea found the base, but made no reaction what-so-ever, thinking it would arouse suspicion. "Now that Wasp 'escaped,' the Autobots won't suspect me of being a Decepticon spy." the double-agent said. Megatron was still talking to the double-agent, and Andrea recorded the voice, since it was clearer now, and got picture evidence of the double-agent. "Good, Shockwave," Megatron said, and the double-agent transformed to his Decepticon form. Andrea held back a gasp, and Sari startled her by whispering, "Andrea!"

Megatron heard Andrea gasp and turned to see her and Sari together. "You!" Megatron shouted. "Run!!!" Sari said, and they both ran for the entrance of the mine where Andrea came in. Megatron chased after them, and Andrea tripped over a mine-cart track as Sari escaped through the small hole. Megatron grabbed Andrea's foot, but Andrea threw a fistful of dirt and rocks in his face, making Megatron let her go to try and get the dirt off of his optics, and Andrea scrambled to her feet and through the small hole, meeting Sari outside, and the two of them ran into the forest to find Bumblebee. Megatron blasted down the blockage to the mine's entrance, but found that Sari and Andrea were nowhere to be found. Sari and Andrea ran into Bumblebee, and he was surprised that Andrea was with Sari. "Sari?!?!" Bumblebee exclaimed. "Autobot base...now!!!" Andrea choked out between breaths, and Bumblebee transformed, let the two girls in, and they fled to the city.

Once they got to the base, the Autobots were surprised to see that they had Sari, and Andrea showed them the evidence she got on her phone. "That can't be Longarm, he and I have been friends since boot camp." Bumblebee said. "That's what the pictures say and the recording says." Optimus said, and played the recording. "Now that Wasp 'escaped,' the Autobots won't suspect me of being a Decepticon spy." the recording went, and Bumblebee regconized it to be Longarm's voice. "Oh man! I jailed the wrong bot stellar cycles ago!" Bumblebee said. "And 'Longarm' is really a Decepticon named Shockwave." Andrea said. "If Shockwave is Longarm, then he can manipulate Autobots into doing what the Decepticons want." Ratchet said. "No, that's not why Shockwave's being Longarm. Shockwave's taken over the spacebridge network on Cybertron, and Megatron's planning on transwarping to Cybertron with a spacebridge he's making my dad build and reverse-enginener, that's why he kidnapped us, he couldn't get it done faster than now because I told him that you had the Key." Sari said. "If Megatron needs the Key to power the spacebridge up, then he'll have to fight to get it." Andrea said. "Then we'll have to be ready for anything if the Decepticons plan on trying anything." Optimus said, and everyone nodded.

With Wasp, he was on an asteroid near Mars, and twittered "Now that Wasp escape Elite Guard, Wasp can get revenge on Bumblebot for ruining Wasp's life!"

12. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Yay, Sari's been rescued!

But oh man... things aren't looking good for Andrea and the Autobots...

13. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

And it's about to get worse, so hang tight until I can get the two-part story on the thread. :duel 

14. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Sorry it took so long, my computer didn't want to play nice with me for a while. Here's part one of the story people have been waiting to read.

The Truth Pt. 1

After the find and run Andrea pulled off, Megatron tried to power his spacebridge with the AllSpark fragment he had, but was unable to form a vortex. "This spacebridge is not operational! Shockwave, find the top spacebridge expert on Cybertron and send him to Earth as soon as possible." Megatron said. "One moment, my lord," Shockwave said as he accessed the files, then was shocked with the results. "It appears that the top spacebridge expert is not on Cybertron," Shockwave said. "Then where is he?" Megatron asked. "He's on Earth. Autobot Bulkhead." Shockwave said, showing Megatron a picture of Bulkhead and his test results on spacebridge technology. "According to his test results, he scored the highest of all the Autobots in both the present and history on Cybertron." Shockwave said. "Hm. Sounds interesting, and I happen to have a secret camera in the Autobot base so I can see if Bulkhead is going to leave anytime today." Megatron said, then pulled up what his secret camera was catching and broadcasted it on his computer and on Shockwave's monitor, finding Bulkhead, Andrea, and Sari in the main room with Andrea hitting and kicking a sand bag. (Andrea) "And now for a high kick. HI-YAH!" [Kicking blow hits sand bag] (Sari) "Wow, if Megatron was the same size as you, you'd get him in the face." (Andrea) "Thanks." (Bulkhead) "I feel like going for a walk, wanna join?" (Andrea and Sari) "Sure!"

"Perfect timing, but since Lugnut and Blitzwing are helping Starscream steal something, who's going to watch Sumdac?" Shockwave asked. Megatron thought about that, then left with Sumdac tied inside his cockpit and with his mouth covered with tape. In the park, Bulkhead, Andrea, and Sari were walking and discussing a few things. "So the Decepticons really did kill your parents." Sari said. "You know?" Andrea asked. "Yeah, Megatron had a video file about it." Sari said. "Why would he have a video file of it? And why would the Decepticons kill my parents in the first place?" Andrea asked. Before Sari could answer, a neon-purple laser hit the ground before the group, making them back away as smoke covered the area. Sari and Andrea came out of the smoke coughing, then Bulkhead came flying out of the smoke and landed on the ground. "I think I know one person who can do that!" Andrea said, then the two saw Megatron come out of the smoke with Sumdac tied to his chest. "Megatron!" Andrea said. "And dad!" Sari said. "Ah, you do know my name, pity I only know one of your's, humans." Megatron said. "One of ours?" Andrea asked, then Megatron punched the ground, sending Andrea and Sari in on direction. They landed on the ground by Bulkhead, then Andrea got to her feet scowling as Sari and Bulkhead got to their feet. "You'd better have some good protection after Mr. Sumdac's out of harm's way!" Andrea said, then used her AllSpark fragment to boost her speed and strength, making her able to jump onto Megatron's chest and pull the ropes until they broke, freeing Sumdac. Bulkhead got his weapon out and started to give Megatron his best moves as Andrea, Sari, and Sumdac started running. "We have to warn the others!" Andrea said, then saw a familiar looking blue car racing toward them. "Blurr!" Andrea said, then the Elite Guard bot stopped in front of them and opened a door. "Get in!" Blurr said. "But what about Bulkhead?" Andrea asked. The three saw that Megatron had defeated Bulkhead, then the Decepticon shot a grappler at Andrea, but Sumdac stood in the way and was re-kidnapped. "Mr. Sumdac!!!" Andrea shouted, but Blurr grabbed her and Sari, put them in his vehicle mode, and he raced them back to the Autobot base as Bulkhead was taken to the Decepticon base.

At the Decepticon base after arriving, Blitzwing, Lugnut, and Starscream were in the mines after coming back from stealing a Headmaster from Masterson, and Bulkhead was pinned down by Blitzwing and Lugnut as Megatron put Sumdac in his prison. "So, Autobot, I hear you're quite the spacebridge technician, so I need your help with my spacebridge." Megatron said. "I'd rather give an oil leak more attention than your spacebridge! Sari told me about your plan and I'm not going to be apart of it!" Bulkhead said. "Fine, have it your way, Autobot. I'm sure you'll comply after your head is off of your body." Megatron said, then powered the Headmaster and started to torture Bulkhead with it's laser. "No!" Bulkhead cried out. "Then what's it going to be, Autobot? The spacebridge or your head?" Megatron asked. Bulkhead looked at Sumdac, then at the laser, then closed his optics and said defeatedly, "You win. I'll work on the spacebridge." Megatron smiled evilly and deactivated the Headmaster as he said, "That's what I thought."

At the Autobot base, Blurr introduced himself to the rest of the Autobots, then told them why he was still on Earth. "I was originally sent here to get the coordinates on your Autobot group and the AllSpark, but was found by Master Disaster and forcefully used in street races until Bumblebee and Andrea got the remote and freed me from the control, thank you by the way," Blurr started. "No problem." Bumblebee said. "A while after that, I got word from Ultra Magnus to search the area for Decepticons and intercepted a communications link between Megatron and his double agent discussing the plot of kidnapping Bulkhead because of his expertise on spacebridge technology." Blurr continued. "Wait for just one second. Bulkhead's an expert on spacebridge technology?" Sari asked. "Our Bulkhead?" Optimus asked. "An expert? On anything?" Ratchet asked. "Guys! If Bulkhead knows somethings on spacebridges, Megatron's probably coercing him to finish it up for the Decepticons!" Andrea said. "Agreed. Ratchet, you and Sari go to the ship and try to get working again, we're going to need every little asset we have, the rest of you are with Blurr and I. Andrea, you stay here, since you showed Megatron what you can do, he might be going after you." Optimus said. "NO! I'm not going to stand around here while the rest of you are off battling the Decepticons! I need to find the rest of the truth to why the Decepticons killed my parents in the first place! Plus you're going to need my help!" Andrea said. "No, it's too dangerous." Optimus said, and Andrea had to admit defeat to that.

Andrea gave the Key back to Sari after having to talk the Key into going with Sari, then the Autobots left to do their jobs. "I'm not going to sit here! They're going to need me and my fragment! Bulkhead didn't stand a chance against Megatron alone, and the Autobots combined didn't stand a chance against him before they knew about me! Mr. Sumdac got in the way of Megatron to save me, so why can't I do that for the Autobots? The fragment combined with my wit can help the Autobots out with the Decepticons, and there's nothing that can stop me!" Andrea said, then left for the Decepticon base using her fragment to boost her speed. With the Autobots, they found the mine and transformed to robot mode to enter the base, only to get sneak attacked and captured by the Decepticons.

15. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I think I got a hunch who -- or what -- Andrea is now.

16. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Yeah, and your hunch maybe right in part two.

17. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

wow andrea prime 101 great read you have me hooked:thumbs2:  hopefully andrea can get to the autobots in time and help them.also find out the rest the thurth about her parents death.

18. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

I'm glad that you like it! :) 

19. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

This might be a small story, but I hope you enjoy it anyway!

The Truth Pt. II

The captured Autobots were taken to Megatron, and the Decepticon smiled and said, "What's this? An Autobot group of five captured by a Decepticon group of three?" "What did you do with Bulkhead?" Optimus demanded. "He's working on my spacebridge, and when he's done I plan on testing it by throwing one of you through its vortex." Megatron said. "Not if I have anything to say about it," a voice said, and they all saw Andrea enter the base. "So we meet for the third time, Andrea Witwicky." Megatron said. "How'd you know my name?" Andrea asked. "A Decepticon has his resources," Megatron said, then aimed to shoot at her, but Bulkhead threw a rock at his head and made a direct hit, allowing Andrea to use her AllSpark speed and strength to free the Autobots, and a battle ensued.

At the Autobots' ship, Ratchet and Sari were able to reboot the ship, but Ratchet wanted to do something else before they would go help the others. "There's something else I want to do before we go, but it'll require some of our fragments and the Key to make it successful." Ratchet said, grabbing four of the thirteen fragments they had, then lead Sari to a room with a chamber next to a computer system. Ratchet opened the chamber, placed the fragments on a small platform, then the chamber shut as Ratchet used the Key on the computer system, lighting the entire room. "Are you online old friend? It's me, Ratchet." Ratchet said. "Um, who are you talking to?" Sari asked. "Ratchet? Is that you?" a deep voice asked, surprising Sari. "Your ship can talk?" Sari asked. "Of course the ship can talk. This ship is a Transformer himself, named Omega Supreme, he was put in a modified stasis after the end of the Great Wars and stayed offline for two million stellar cycles." Ratchet explained to Sari, then said to Omega Supreme, "Yes, it's me, Omega." "Where are we? I can't see anything." Omega Supreme said. "That because your visual sensors are covered in rock, you just need to power your boosters and pull yourself out, my organic friend can help you with her Key." Ratchet said. Omega Supreme powered his boosters, and with the boost from the Key, he was able to get himself out and started to fly toward the mine base. "I'm flying!" Omega Supreme said. "I knew you had it in you." Ratchet said. "But this doesn't look like Cybertron." Omega Supreme said. "Yeah, heh heh, long story about that." Ratchet said.

At the mine base, the Decepticons were at a disadvantage with Andrea randomly punching them, then Blitzwing got fed up and said, "Show yourself, kid!" "Hey, I'm up here, and I'm really scared." Andrea said, holding onto a stalagmite, then as Blitzwing shot a laser at the ceiling, Andrea let the stalagmite go and flattened Megatron as the ceiling cascaded down, damaging parts of the spacebridge. "Way to go, Blitz-brain." Andrea said, then got off of Megatron before he could grab her. Frustrated, Megatron blasted all of the Autobots down, and the Decepticons secured them as Megatron looked at Andrea. "It's just you and me, Andrea." Megatron said. "Not until you tell me the truth to my parents deaths!" Andrea said. "You want the truth? Here's the truth!" Megatron said, firing at her. Andrea dodged the laser and landed on the ground, skinning her elbow. "I was the one who killed your parents!" Megatron said, shocking everyone but the Decepticons. "You killed Andrea's parents? Why Megatron?!" Sumdac asked. "Because they were planning on telling Andrea her true origin, and when you planned on doing the same thing, I had to kidnap you and your daughter." Megatron said. Andrea looked at her elbow, and she saw that instead of human insides were robotic parts, then the memories played in her head from her parents discussion to the shadowy figure in the lightening lit sky, revealing Megatron's outlines now. "Now I know; you tried to hide the truth from me by killing or taking away anyone who knew!" Andrea said, standing to her feet. "And now that you know the truth, I might as well end your life once and for all," Megatron said. "NO!!!" Andrea shouted, then wind started to pick up in the mine through the gigantic hole. "You killed my parents, took my family away from me, made me feel alone in this world, you made me an OUTCAST!!!" Andrea shouted, and energy waves came out from her body as it glew pink, getting stronger with each wave. The waves repaired the spacebridge, but made a pink vortex that swallowed Megatron and Starscream and transwarped them to an unknown location in space.

The vortex disappeared, and Lugnut and Blitzwing released the Autobots and fled, fearing the same fate would happen to them. Andrea's body stopped emitting the waves and glowing, revealing a tired Andrea with more robotic parts visible and her ponytail down due to the holder breaking during the event. "Remind me to never make her angry like that!" Bumblebee said. Optimus picked up Andrea carefully so he wouldn't tip her off into another tantrum, but she just smiled at him. "I knew you'd need my help." Andrea said. "And it's a good thing you knew as well." Optimus said. The spacebridge sparked, then a blue vortex formed and started to make strong currents that was capable of pulling things in. "The energy waves overloaded the spacebridge! It could take the whole state of Michigan with it!" Bulkhead shouted. Optimus got Sumdac in his hand and protected him and Andrea as the Autobots held onto something for dear life. Ratchet, Sari, and Omega Supreme arrived, and Omega Supreme said, "Autobots in danger! Must protect!" then transformed to robot mode and got between the vortex and the Autobots. "Who's that?" Andrea asked. "It's Omega Supreme! He's online!" Optimus said. "Sari! we have to evacuate Omega Supreme!" Ratchet said. Sari got in Ratchet's hand, and Omega Supreme ejected them out. Ratchet landed on the ground on his feet, then Omega Supreme disappeared after absorbing the transwarp energy, and the spacebridge destroyed itself.

Andrea, Sari, and Sumdac were reunited, and Sari was surprised to see Andrea's robot parts. "Wow, your a robot!" Sari said. "Surprised?" Andrea asked. The mines started to crumble, and the Autobots evacuated everyone out in time. "Is everyone online?" Optimus asked. "Everyone but one," Ratchet said. "Don't worry, he's out there somewhere." Jazz said. "I'm so glad that this ordeal is finally over." Sumdac said. "Mr. Sumdac, I think you and I have to talk about this," Andrea said. "Yes, we do, about you and Sari," Sumdac said, and Sari revealed that she had robotic parts as well, surprising everyone but Sumdac.

On a dwarf planet lightyears from Earth, Megatron and Starscream were freezing their carcasses off. "So, Megatron, how do you expect to get back to Earth now?" Starscream asked, and the only answer from Megatron was, "I have no idea."

20. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

nice update AP 101 you don't want to make andrea mad WOW!