Transformers Ongoing #28 Seven Page Preview

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Bass X0, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    Transformers Ongoing #28 Seven Page Preview

On page 2 I recognise Swerve, Quickmix, Rad, Mainframe and Rewind.

Is that Ironhide there too? I don't recognise the bot on the left and the bot at the back.

Is Soundwave now in Soundblaster colors? Hard to tell.

2. ZacWilliam

ZacWilliam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Like the way this issue is going more than the previous few. Nice to see survivors of Kima (even if the two I'd personaly want most, Grotusque and Lightspeed, aren't likely).

The dialogue with Chromedome and Brainstorm is actually pretty funny. Both about their situation and their rescuer. These are mostly tech nerds after all and their dialogue seems suitably humorusly geeky.

So Rad, Manframe, Swerve, Rewind, and Slamdance atleast also survived. And a handfull of other unidentifiable-due-to-art folks. I'm trying to figure out who that is next to Rad. The head reminds me of Grotesque a little (wishful thinking I know) but the body is wrong. I'm gonna guess Crosshairs with the head collored wrong.

So who are those with Sideswipe above Wheelie when he's on the ground? Anyone? I don't even have a guess...

And what are those jets firing on Shockwave at the end?

-ZacWilliam, DID enjoy the Chromedome part. But for every nice dramatic painted moment there is a weak-storytelling, who the heck is that meant to be? moment still.

3. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Woo! Rung survived! And Heart of Darkness is getting directly referenced, meaning that it wasn't as much of a pointless waste of time as it initially seemed to be!

4. blurr69

blurr69 First time caller

Ebay:
    is this a preview or the first 7 pages of issue ? either way, not sure if I wanna read.. affraid of spoiling the read when I pick up 28!

5. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes, it's pages one through seven of the issue in question. That's what IDW usually does, barring when they released a preview of the end of Ongoing #1 a couple years ago.