Transformers One Mainline Toys Revealed

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Black Convoy, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
  2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    So we finally have a chance at a black helmet yellow eyed Megatron, but nope. No Prime Changer for him and unless I'm mistaken, no leak for him in Studio Series either? Figures.

3. Burnout

Burnout Rogue Mercenary

What the holy shit are those one toys? Their mainline stuff looks absolutely chinsey, especially that bunghole bee. Man whoever designed these should be be fired…….from a cannon.

4. LoserBroadside

LoserBroadside Your ship just came in.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Is...is Hasbro even interested in selling toys to kids anymore? Most of these look dreadful. Even child-me would be disappointed to receive any one of these as a gift.

5. LoserBroadside

LoserBroadside Your ship just came in.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    These look better, at least. Man, the first stuff posted is BAD.

6. MinkiesJinkies

MinkiesJinkies Well-Known Member

He's the "HM Megatron" in the last Studio Series wave this year.

7. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    I had no interest in the studio series version of Optimus that was leaked earlier, but I actually quite like this simpler Optimus and it's actual gray versus the beige on the other one.

8. IGEBM

IGEBM The Loremaster

Well, yes, but one is younger... people can change with age, even robots lol
    Nope

9. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Prime Changers look like good fun toys and more interesting to me than the Studio Series so far with it\'s odd bathed in yellow light look.

They likely need to make some semit-decent Action Figures for this line too (such as RED series) to represent their pre-evolved forms too.

The actual design they are representing though to be honest is quite generic and not a strong one.. it\'s like a mash up of a few TF animated designs like Optimus and Ironhide to me.
    But despite that they did OK.. kinda like the Warrior Class in Earthspark is often better than it has any right to be. Its that sort of vibe.

Obviously not all kids line stuff is good the landfill bait always manages to sneak in too.

10. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    Nah, he's one of the few OPs with a Super Mode who keeps the face plate up in both modes (he does get a bigger helmet though).

11. ZapRowsdower

ZapRowsdower Selling oddities in a shack. In the woods.

Alpha Trion looks cool, the rest not so much. I'll reserve judgment until I see the movie... but I also won't hold my breath that this movie fixes the absolute boredom caused by most TF movies today. The early Bay movie days need to come to a close... to move onto greener pastures... which is impossible with the permanent staff of producers, exec producers, etc. at the wheel. They are milking the brand into the ground, and Hasbro is too scared to try new people (or new studios).

Bumblebee was a step forward; RotB was a step backwards. And we're back at lame TF movies: add a different paint job, and expect better results at the box office. :rolleyes2  TF One is literally trying pure CG as the latest gloss... and it's VERY unlikely to correct the problems that currently plague TF movie releases. So.... yeah... I read "Lorenzo di Boneventura" on the movie headline and I just groan in anticipatory, box office pain. :puke: 
    You just described a live-action TF:S4 or Masterforce! :lol  Can you bend your knees forward to form a head?

• Like Like x 1
  12. fishpop

fishpop Squishy Bear

Ebay:
    They meant this, how the initial US release of Energon Optimus had an Optimus Primal styled mouth
    Thankfully there was a running change that gave him the accurate mouthplate, which luckily was the version i got for my birthday.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. POSSESSED_DIGIT

POSSESSED_DIGIT WE ARE NUBBY THUMB!!

News Credits:
    actually, yes he did. The original toy had an Optimus Primal-style mouth plate, then a running change went to a fully enclosed mouth plate:

IMG_7693.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member

Everyone gets that Mega Changers are the same thing as the Titan Changers they’ve been selling, right? People are judging this line based on some Titan Changers.

The deluxe equivalents look neat and I hope we get more than the 4 from the code name list.

15. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    Weird!

And also not show accurate, but I guess a version is a version.

• Like Like x 1
  16. niatnuom

niatnuom Member

I actually think I might buy this over the Studio Series - looking at the design tells me that the Studio Series' version is parts forming, with the arms coming off the body at the shoulders.

• Like Like x 1
  17. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man, they sure are cheaping out with these, same as they did with the Bumblebee movie toys, many of which were recolors or re-releases of previous movie toys. That Bumblebee mask is clearly Bee movie Bumblebee, not TF One, and Megatron and Starscream are the Titan Changer things from Evergreen...

No SS toy has ever partsformed, and they are not about to begin now, what you are saying is just silly - removable arms??? He is not a Legacy Junkion, y'know!

You can clearly see the shoulder joints in grey there that fold the arms out to the side, while the chestpiece flips up. It's not rocket science, dude. The same empty space can be seen at the shoulders there as it is under the cab in vehicle mode.
    TFO Optimus Prime 01.jpeg TFO Optimus Prime 02.jpeg

18. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member

I doubt the parts forming. We’ll see.

But the Prime Changer truck has more coherent sides. I like how the upper cab thrusts confidently forward, as opposed to the Studio where it just kind of sits behind those red fenders.

• Like Like x 1
  19. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Is it weird that I kinda think the mainline deluxe Optimus looks better than the studio series one? the axe with fingers and less gappy altmode just look more interesting.

• Like Like x 4
  20. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    The truck looks a little better on the mainline and also the use of silver.