Transformers Noir

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Michael Schlem, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Michael Schlem

Michael Schlem Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    I've been having an idea for what I'll call Transformers Noir. The story will take place in the 1930 (aka Mobster Time with Al Capone). I am thinking of having a Autobot detective Transformer (think: Nightbeat) and a human detective going against a mafia made of some Decepticons mobsters that transform into a slot machine (nicknamed Ol' One Arm), a camera and projector (the Film-reel twins-Snapshot and Big Screen), and a bootlegger's car (the Godfather Rum-runner) and some human mobsters that they teamed up with (Lucky Slots, Max Filmore, and Tommy Gun respectively). Ol' One Arms's weapon is the pull lever sword. The Film-reel Twins' weapons are combat yoyos made of the film-reels. And Rum-runner's weapon is a Tommy Gun. My detective Transformer has a pistol Targetmaster called Barrel.

So how do you think?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Skekgar82

Skekgar82 Banned

Now that is a very creative idea you have there! a nice alternate universe story on what if humans did co-existed with autobots in the 30s.

3. Michael Schlem

Michael Schlem Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Thanks. I was actually inspired by a few sources. Ol' One Arm's transformation was inspired by Datas from Tensou Sentai Goseiger. The whole "Transformers Mafia" thing was inspired by IXRollOutIX's Lego Transformer Leverage. And the detective deal was just something I thought of even before I knew of Nightbeat.

In fact, I thought up these 2 teams separately. My detective and my "mafia" were seperated by years. The first member was One Arm and I initially thought of naming the Transformers the name of the human mafia and One Arm had 2 arms. He had the lever sword and also a roulette wheel shield. The camera was actually once a projector, however the combat yoyos were still around. In fact, the Transformers mafia members were some the original Transformers I thought of after a Titan named Cityscape. Cityscape becomes a city with shops on the legs, parks as the feet, skyscrapers as the arms, and his head looks like a Town Hall. His weapon is a cell phone tower.