Transformers: Nexus pocket universes

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Optimax Prime, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Optimax Prime

Optimax Prime The 14th Prime

Fort Optimax (which is more than meets the eye)
    Now if anyone has ever seen Stonecrusher's long-running Nexus (Revised) thread, then you wonder "wonder what'd happen if it went diffirently orthis should've happened" a few times. Welp, I wonder that too, so I decided to start this thread where you can just post your own alternate timeline or something stories on here, so, enjoy:D 

I'll start off *ahem*

2. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    INTERRUPTING ORIGINAL CREATOR!

3. Optimax Prime

The rude (and) loud awakening if Shinji Ikari

Now if any of you have read the second dimension wars story it ended with Shinji falling into a coma because he got into a fight between a couple Optimus Primes and a Megatron or 2 after a giant flood happened, after that, because his insurance was crap, his father, Gendo, decided to use some of NERV's budget to pay for his medical bills, this is what I think'd happen when Arcee and Soundwave found out who Megatrons dad was:

(The following takes place after Megatron's kidnapping)

"Autobase, NERV HQ"

Arcee: *sigh* usually it's the guy who takes the chick away, can't believe that Megatrona did that, and what'd she mean by "better let dad handle this"?

"Decepticon HQ, The Moon"

Soundwave: Hmmm, wonder what that strange Megatron-looking Fem was talking about?
    Laserbeak: Don't worry about it boss, Megatron'll be okay, Guy's come back from worse
    Soundwave: Ahh, I don't know Laserbeak, the other one was some kind of clone or something. Hmmm wonder if Shockwave has any ideas.
    (Shockwave's lab)
    Shockwave: Ahh Soundwave, I was expecting you.
    Soundwave: The hell? What're you talking about?
    Shockwave: You are also curious about Megatron's dissappearance also, ergo, it is only logical that you come to see me for answers.
    Starscream: Yeah, same here.
    Soundwave: THE FRAG!!!! -_- don't scare me like that Screamer, I could've shot you if I wasn't pretending to be scared because, FYI, i'm the only telepathic guy around here except for Mindwipe
    Screamer: *sigh*this is the exact reason why I hate you both, and Soundwaves Cassettes
    *Screamer gets kicked in the groin*
    Screamer: AAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!
    Soundwave: You deserved that.
    Shockwave: Agreed.
    *Screamer gets up off the floor still in pain*
    Screamer: Ugh, that hurt, now I have a plan that'll go off flawlessly *chuckle*

I'll post more later

4. Optimax Prime

-_- seriously?

5. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    Nope, just having some fun. Sorry.

6. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    Heh, this should be fun. I can't wait to see what stories people come up wi... what? Arcee's breaking the 4th wall again? *Sigh,* this is gonna be fu... wait, what the brick is that? Oh my holy freaking stupid crap is that what I think it is? Everyone clear the area! Arcee punched a hole straight to one of our Gateways! Get away! Get awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Erm, uh, excuse me? Yeah, VictoryFire1 here. It would seem Blam320 just got sucked through a rouge Transuniversal Gateway that was somehow remotely activated by a... who is this... Ar...Cee? What kind of name is that? Anyway, she somehow managed to rip a hole in space-time stretching all the way to our Gateway center, which recognized it as a "receiver signal" and fired up one of the inactive Gates. Needless to say, that method of Gateway activation causes a.. Hey what the? Sto...!

Shaddup. Nobody wants to hear you keep rambling, Victory. Oh, sorry. Lancor17 here. We've...uh...got everything under control. Situation normal. You there! Samurai and Space Rangers! Secure the perimeter! And by the First Builders, don't let the Venture League anywhere near this area until Victory's Engineers and Darks1d3r's scientists figure everything out, got that?

You called?

Egads! Don't scare me like that Darks1d3r!

Fine. Just get your thick, plumed helmet out of the way. We got work to do.

Alright, alri... wait, don't cut this transmission o...!

*Connection Terminated*