Transformers mystery galaxy

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by AJthecybermon64, Apr 18, 2020.

1. AJthecybermon64

AJthecybermon64 Well-Known Member

sketch-1587154636107.png This is an idea I had, its a transformers theme pokemon mystery dungeon, its just an idea I'm not sure if it could become a big thing but there are the things on them

The dark spark quest
    Main villain: the dark spark
    Friend: the dinobots
    Plot: a evil had rise and a human name Kayle a gifted child was sent to the transformers world to destroy the dark spark before it could corrupt the transformers world and destroy galaxies

The rise of the fallen
    Main villain: the fallen (RID2015)
    Friend: knockout
    Plot: Ryan like Kayle is a gifted child was sent to stop the fallen before he can turns organics into techno organic zombie slaves

Chaos end
    Main villain: Unicron and starscream
    Friends: the wreckers and rapid fire (armada cyclonus), demolisher, princess thunderblast
    Plot: Rosa a gifted child the the other two and was chosen to stop the threat of Unicron and his undercover assistant starscream the dark energon wizard

Things to take note of
    The Autobots and decepticons are not enemies, there just names of the Cybertronians who live in each kingdom, the names are: the Autobot city and: the con kingdom
    In each series a different leader for Autobot city is picked, in the dark spark quest its sentinel prime (who was possessed by the dark spark), in the rise of the fallen its alpha prime (alpha trion) and in chaos end its zeta prime, the con kingdom is ruled by Megatron who no longer evil, in the dark spark quest its prime Megatron, in the rise of the fallen its G1 Megatron, and in chaos end its animated Megatron who even has a princess named thunderblast and starscream
    Primus gifted the three humans a spark soul that made the humans kind and gentle and when they were chosen to fight the dark evil and vector sigma helps pick there forms, in the rise of the fallen vector prime saves the human
    Before becoming transformers they find a cube and witness a bad future, in rise of the dark spark Cybertronian with purple auras are killing humans trapped in crystals, the rise of the fallen the human sees the fallen and he introduced her to the zombie techno organic slaves before being saved by vector prime, and in chaos end the human witness Unicron trying to destroy earth but couldn't as a forced field around earth blocked him as he sees her and tried to kill her when primus stopped him
    Questions? Ask below?

2. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    This sounds like the beginning of a bad fanfiction. No offense, but if all three parts involve a "gifted" human as the primary character I think you need some major reworks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AJthecybermon64

AJthecybermon64 Well-Known Member

Well I glad you notice, and this is just an idea its maybe not going to be a thing maybe I'm not sure, but I'm glad you notice