Transformers Movie Toys Revealed – Cybertron (Planet), Leader Dragonstorm, Voyager Nitro and More!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jun 1, 2017.

1. VortexPrime

VortexPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Except legends wreck-gar can actually form a decent weapon mode for skyreign but based on what we know dragonstorms center head and mass is one of the two bots so you'd basically have a worm and a two headed dragon missing most of his torso

3. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    Wait...he can? I've got him in that half-assed shoulder cannon "mode" but if he can turn into a hand gun I'll take it.

Which kinda fits in with the idea that at they at one point *wanted* it to be two dragons they could sell as individual Voyagers but someone caught them and pointed out that it's a REALLY big stretch and they'd be more likely to sell the combined mode as a single Leader than either of the two bots apart.

4. Fenrys

News Credits:
    The shoulder cannons is what I'm talking about for wreck-gar. Of the four base legends molds in combiner wars that were combiner compatible 2 were weapons and two were armor/actually attached to the combiner. Powerglide and shockwave were the weapons, blackjack and groove were the armor. By virtue of being the same mold as groove that means wreck-gar has no hand held weapon mode, however the 5mm holes on skylynx and the 5mm posts on wreck-gar are in such a position that it is perfectly believable that that is the intended combination, especially considering it holds pretty stably.

Dragonstorm on the other hand, shows 0 evidence that the actual designed figures were ever intended to have their own dragon forms, maybe they did in the concept stage, but again there is little evidence to support it

5. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    I think we agree with each other so I don't want to get into too heated a discussion, but the point I'm making is if the two dragons were intended to come part at some point it's entirely possible some bad copy got into the announcement and never got pulled out once things changed in production/release.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Agreed with that

• Like Like x 1
  7. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    Screenshot_2017-06-26-09-09-20-1.png Screenshot_2017-06-26-09-10-44-1.png here are images of each in the their "Dragon mode", they do not have official individual Dragon modes, I wish the write up was more clear with their use of "Dragon mode". I was wrong to think Dragon mode meant Dragon mode, it's so dumbfounded

8. eltonlin98

eltonlin98 F.T.C

News Credits:
    Admitting a mistake in the presence of hard evidence is good enough for me, let bygones be bygones. I'm sure deep down we all wished Dragonstorm had the extra luxury of being able to turn into separate dragons

• Like Like x 3
  9. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    Glad this is cleared up, now we just need to get Dragonstorm to hurry up and be released! Despite whatever TLK was, it only made me want this figure even more!(or actually, I now want 6 of them..)

• Like Like x 3
  10. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
  11. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    It's more of a loch Ness monster mode lol.

12. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Yup. The winged dragon could get away with being called a "dragon mode" (albeit kinda thin) but the second one is more of a snake/serpent and that wouldn't fly as a standalone mode.

I stand by the idea the original plan was to count these as separate modes until someone at Hasbro thought better and stepped in.

13. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):

Thanks. Though, those are the images in the instructions that was mentioned way back. :) 

14. PrimalFury

News Credits:
    These are images that have never before been seen, only the front of each instruction sheet has been seen unless there's something I missed, hasbro hasn't released these according to them.

15. PrimalFury

News Credits:
    Screenshot_2017-06-24-22-26-20-1.png There are 12 Knights per the TLK film, officially we are only getting 4, I'd love to have the remaining 8 made, it would be great to have them released in packs of 2 in a manner similar to DS also able to combine into a r headed Dragon. An OS of Steelbane and Skulkitron would be great, someone should suggest an OS of them to Wei Jang.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Scorn can fill in for the red knight that spoke to Merlin, slash can also sorta fill in for one of the knights

17. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    Calling in professors for an argument about a toy yep just another day on the internet.

• Like Like x 5
  18. PrimalFury

News Credits:
    The Red Knight was Stormreign, he is depicted above, his toy is just not colored red, the one with the staff. Voyager Scorn looks good but Slash in my personal opinion is a not a good toy work having, Dino mode is ok, Robot mode is a mess and has gorilla arms. After Steel bane I fancy the Dragon's most of all.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jalaguy

Jalaguy has no known physical weaknesses

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    You can see the red Knight reasonably clearly at 0:21 here, and whilst the helmet is hard to make out, he definitely doesn't have Stormreign's chest or shoulder armour.

(On a related note, the Knight on the right in the same shot seems like it coouuuld be Steelbane, but the helmet looks like it might be a T-visor under the shadow.)

It's essentially going to be impossible to tell 100% if Stormreign and Steelbane are in the film until it's out on home media in HD.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ron8675309

ron8675309 Exploding Salamander Of Exploding Salamanders

I was just going to buy 3 Dragonstorms, 3 Steelbanes, and 3 Skullitrons to have all 12 knights if I could swing it when the time comes. Assuming they don't pull a RotF Legends Devastator on us and give us a 12-bot combiner Dragonstorm down the line, which I would be all over.

• Like Like x 1