Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye (Season 1) (RPG)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Galvanitro, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

(OOC: I'm waiting on either Im No Hero or AlphaOmegaBlurr to post before I could continue playing. Just so everyone knows.)

2. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

Jetfire transformed into his own robot mode and hovered out of range of Lockdown. "Nice try, Lockdown. But you will not harm any humans while I am around." Jetfire said as he floated above the evil robot. There was no way that he was allowing Lockdown to do any more harm in the human populated area. Lockdown was going down...

3. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    (T+C, if they don't post soon, I will NPC their characters. Oh, and Uncron and Tf_r, you two can keep going, just ignore the rule for now until I'm NPCing or Ironarm is actively posting. If I'm_no_hero or AOB haven't posted by tomorrow, or give a reason for their absence, I will NPC them.)

4. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    A small panel in Lockdowns forearm opened up, and a small, square device with a red beacon blinking on it shot out into Lockdowns hand.
    He swung around and hurled the device at Jetfires legs...
    Six "legs" folded out and drilled into the metal paneling, locking it firmly in place...
    "That device has enough explosive power to destroy Iacon... it's set to go off in about three Cycles. (Minutes, for you non-techno-savvy's.)." Lockdown said with an evil grin...
    "The only fail safe is with me... and I'll deactivate that for you if you manage to defeat me."

5. TF rocks

Jetfire snarled before he flew at Lockdown, his guns out and firing at the evil mech. The blasts, calculated to hit Lockdown's joints, flew at him. Jetfire sneered. His scientist background sure proved handy in battle. "Let's see how you like loosing an arm!" the shuttle roared. He also knew that he only had three minutes to defeat Lockdown. If that did not work, then he could pull off one more move to save his own life...

6. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    The shots made contact with direct accuracy... almost launching Lockdown into a deep stasis lock...
    "Nevertheless, Jetfire... how ever many shots you waste... it won't stop the clock!" he screamed up at his airbourne opponent.

Two Minutes. And... thirty seconds until detonation sounded the computer in Lockdowns system...

Lockdown lifted his weak arm, and fired two concussion missiles toward Jetfires turbines...
    "Lets see how he flies... without wings."

7. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Drift groaned up at Barricade. "Nice job, Decepticon." He leaned up slightly as several laser blasts rang out from Counterpunch's gun at Barricade and Drift. Drift avoided getting hit by one, and rolled out from underneath Barricade, running towards the warp portal.

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade growled as he dodged Counterpunch's laser fire. What the frag is wrong with him? Either he's being a lousy shot, or...

Before he could finish his thoughts, he saw Drift running towards the warp portal. "Frag it all to the Pit!" he cursed loudly, as he ran and tackled the Decepticon-turned-Autobot before he could even get to the portal.

"You're not going anywhere!"

9. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    (OOC: How many vote for a recruitment topic soon? We kinda need more poeple since AOB and INH have stopped posting, ironarm has nearly stopped, and takeout hasn't posted at all, and the plot is moving at an injured snail's pace.)

10. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

(OOC: I agree. We need to get some new members in here.)

11. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    (OOC: Well, I just shot a PM at the 4 MIA guys. I'll wait a day or so for responses, then I will start a recruitment topic. Those four's characters will be put up as available if they don't come back.)

12. Im No Hero

Im No Hero ze best reader

News Credits:
    counterpunch slowly walked up behind barricade and hit him in the back of the head with his gun, he then lifted drift.... "go now drift tell prime that the constructicons are on there way and to be ready.... well what are you waiting for go!" counterpunch threw drift through the portal just as barricade began to stir he bent down to help him up. "barricade the autoscum knocked you offline and escaped through the portal before i could stop him."

13. TF rocks

Jetfire dodged the missiles and growled at Lockdown before it became a sneer. "You thought you had me? Well, think AGAIN!" the shuttle snarled as he blasted off his own leg at the joint. The leg with the bug on it fell to the ground, just as Jetfire then flew off at a slower speed. He looked down as he flew away from the battle site. I'm not going through that twice... he thought as he recalled a similar incident on Cybertron.

He managed to reach the outskirts of the NEST HQ before he crashed to the ground, a smirk on his face. "Lockdown...you will never...get...me...dead..." he murmured before he passed out.

14. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade growled as Counterpunch helped him up. No sooner had he got back up on his feet, he smacked Counterpunch hard across the face.

"What the frag is wrong with you?! How could you have let that traitorous scum escape?!"

All of his suspicions about Counterpunch came back to him. Could it be possible that Counterpunch deliberately attacked him and allowed Drift to escape? It certainly looked that way, considering the way the mech had blindly fired on him and the Decepticon-turned-Autobot... and there was no way that Drift knocked him out before making his escape.

Oh, I am so going to tell Megatron about this, he thought to himself.

15. Im No Hero

Im No Hero ze best reader

News Credits:
    no sooner than had barricades servo left counter punchs face then he had drawn his gun and was holding it to barricades head, "dont ever touch me again you glitch" snarled counter punch, "i dont like you and you dont like me either but dont for a second think yourt superior or ill show you just how much damage a scouts gun can do" he emphasized his point by pushing his gun harder into barricades head but before either could do anything shockwave entered.

"enough of this foolishness you to" sighed an obviously agitated shockwave, "megatron will surely have both of your heads for letting deadlock escape, so it is pointless for the two of you to be fighting. now both of you report to megatron immeadiatly..."

16. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    (OOC: Jetfire... class A hero... just left a bomb with power enough to destroy part of Iacon in a residential neighborhood to savehis own skin... -tsktsktsk-)

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
    Lockdown smirked... turning away from the city, and walking calmly... as ash and debris fall from the sky like rain...
    Lockdown turned back around, looking fondly on the mile wide crater spreading from one block to the next...
    "You did good, Autobot... you did good."

17. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade glared at Counterpunch as the mech pointed a gun in his face. Just as he was about ready to attack him, Shockwave came in and broke up the fight, only to tell the both of them to report to Megatron.

Trust me, I aim to report to Megatron... and I will see to it that Counterpunch gets punished for all of this, he thought, as he stormed his way to Megatron. He then looked himself over and growled. And I need to be repaired... again. This has NOT been a good day for me.

18. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    (OOC: I'll do the last post for this 'episode' in an hour or so. The new recruitment thread will be started tonight or in the morning. I think this will be about as good of point as any to pause.)

19. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    The shock of the blast, in addition to the mile-wide crater tore up roads, and damaged buildings. Optimus fell to the ground, turning to see huge amounts of smoke in the air, and people running out, carrying the injured, or to see what happened.

He stood up and ran to Springer. He picked up Springer, and quickly made his way to the trailer. He put Springer in who then crawled to the back. Optimus yelled, "Anyone who is wounded, please get in my trailer. I will get you to the hospital. Hurry!" Prime knew that the ambulances wouldn't get there fast enough. This was not a typical Monday night.

Wednesday, 1100 Hours. NEST Alliance Command Headquarters, California:

Matt saw dozens of military vehicles as well as tanks and helicoptors appeared on the site. He realised what was going to happen, and it wasn't going to be pretty if it did. He ran into the hanger, where Springer had just finished fixing Jetfire's leg, and Optimus and Drift were talking. 4 teens were sitting near Springer, and were talking to each other.

Matt ran over to Optimus, "Prime, you and the rest of the Autobots have to get out of here, and I mean now!!!" Prime looked at Matt strangely. Matt quickly explained, "The United States army, in it's infinite wisdom is here to arrest you and everyone in connection with you. They think you're responsible for the explosions. They couldn't find any trace of the Transformer that Jetfire described." Drift looked at Optimus, "What should we do?" Optimus stood and thought for a minute, "We'll let them take us in."

Jetfire shouted, "We can't do that, Prime! What if the Decepticons come?" Over with the others, Sara shouted, "Jetfire's right, Optimus, we need you to protect us!" The other kids nodded. Springer stood up and walked towards Drift and Optimus, "But how could we get along, we don't know this planet well at all." Aaron looked at Sara then at the others and whispered to them for a second and shouted up at the Autobots, "We can come with you! We can help you stay hidden while you are on the run. That way we can help you clear your name."

Optimus looked at all of them, then nodded, "Agreed then. We'll run until we can clear our names." Matt looked at everyone, "Okay, you guys get ready fast, I'll distract them." Matt ran back towards the other side of the Headquarters where the army forces were gathering.

Optimus turned into truck mode and connected to his trailer. Sara and Aaron climbed into Optimus, while Drift, Springer, Chad and Paul got into the trailer. Jetfire turned into jet mode and flew out of the hanger at high speeds, followed by Optimus and trailer.

Wednesday, Decepticon Headquarters, The Nemesis:

Megatron stood in front of the collected Decepticons, "Decepticons, the time is soon at hand. We are almost prepared for an assault the humans will forever remember." The rest of the Decpeticons cheered and walked off to prepare themselves for battle while Megatron and Shockwave went down below to revive some of the worse off Decepticons from their trip almost a year before.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is the end of Episode 1 of Season 1 of Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye!

The Autobots base camp is now in a clearing in the middle of a large forest near the city. Matt Walker has been taken into custody by the army, and freeing him is near the top of the Autobot priority list as is finding Lockdown.

The Decepticons on the other hand are nearing the time to begin a series of global strikes, beginning with attack San Deigo just in time for the SDCC (San Diego Comic-Con), when the city is at it's peak population level.

All new Autobot characters, both NPCs or newly recruited player characers, will be arriving in a shuttle that will crash land near San Diego, as will be seen in the first post of Episode 2 (Done by me when the recruitment process is over)

All new Decpticon characters will either be revived by Shockwave and Megatron, arrive/appear on Earth, or arrive on the Nemesis from a shuttle from Cybertron. You'll be notified of which you are.

We are officially paused for now until the recruitment phase is over. I hope everyone is having fun, and feel free to talk in between now and the beginning of Episode 2. You don't have to use the ((OOC:) ) tags, just talk normally. Every episode in a season will be in the same thread, so Episdoe 2 will be in this thread as well.

20. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

(OOC: End of the first episode, huh? Can't wait for the second episode to start.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.