Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye (Season 1) (RPG)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Galvanitro, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlphaOmegaBlurr

AlphaOmegaBlurr Many paths to choose.

News Credits:
    As his energy levels were nearing half-point, Drift decided stealth was over.

He sped forward, and transformed behind Barricade, delivering a sweeping kick to the Decepticon.

Readying his stance, Drift knew the enemy was injured, but he himself had exhausted himself, so the battle would be equal to an extent.

If only I had time to master processor over matter... This will be difficult.

2. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Surprisingly enough... Lockdown Slowed his acceleration to a stop...

Aaron shrugged...
    "I still am weary on whether or not the autobots actually mean to protect us..."
    The Chad continued, "Or if they even exist."

Sirens wailed in the distance.

3. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Sara's mouth dropped at Aaron's statement. "Seriously?! They saved my dad, and several other workers lives! If they hadn't come this would be Decepticon City #1." Thinking about what Chad said and looking from him to Aaron. "Would you like to meet them tomorrow?"

The police cars stopped behind Lockdown. Laura opened the door to her car with her gun pulled out and moves to the car. She shouts, "Get out of the car now." She inched closer to the door.

Soundwave stood where they needed to warp and saw that Barricade got attacked. He fires a few times at Drift trying ot distract him enough for Barricade to get away.

4. AlphaOmegaBlurr

News Credits:
    Slag, slag, slag, slag! Drift angrily thought.

After he ambushed Barricade, he was suddenly attacked from another direction by Soundwave.

There was no way to fight him off, so Drift ran with all his might, and grabbed onto Barricade as they warped, knowing this meant certain doom to him.

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade cursed as YET another Autobot started to attack him, this time from the rear.

"Would you fragging Autobots just leave me alone?!" he snarled, as he drove closer and closer to the warp location.

Fortunately for him, Soundwave was providing some fire to get the Autobot off of his tail. Unfortunately, the Autobot grabbed a hold of him just as he approached the warp gate.

"Slag it, let go!" he snarled, just as they all were being warped back to the Nemesis.

6. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Megatron had been standing in the warp room, awaiting for theri return. When he found them falling into the room, with an Autobot, he growled. He fired off a few shots of his fusion cannon at Drift, and watched Soundwave punch at him. "Do not kill him, Soundwave, we can use the information, get to the med bay as soon as you can. Counterpunch, come with me. Soundwave, you and the cassettes join me once this bot is in the prison cells."

7. Im No Hero

Im No Hero ze best reader

News Credits:
    "yes, sir" said counterpunch feeling unsure of what megatron wanted with him.

shockwave heard a large comotion coming from the teleportation room, those scouts must be back from there mission thought shockwave, maybe i shall go meet our dear friends. shockwave walked away from his project to the door only to run directly into megatron and counterpunch

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade grunted, and made his way towards the med bay. He could only hope that he will be repaired quickly, so that way he could be the one to interrogate the Autobot that they have taken prisoner. After all, he would just love to torture an Autobot right about now, for all the trouble they gave him while out on the recon mission.

9. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Megatron stopped before he hit Shockwave. "Shockwave, come with me and Counterpunch, he and Soundwave are going to be briefing us on all that happened on the mission." Megatron was in a pleasant mood (or as pleasant as Megatron can be) after shooting that Autobot that warped in. He would interrogate him some then let Barricade and Shockwave take a crack at him. At different times of course.

The medical robot greeted Barricade as he came in, and went to work on fixing his bumper.

10. AlphaOmegaBlurr

News Credits:
    Despite his fate, Drift let a smile reach his mouth. There was no way he could get out, that was for sure.

In this time of peace, Drift reached into his mind, concentrating on nothingness, as it was the only way to achieve processor over matter.

Ugh. Why is this so... Difficult? I've done everything possible, and yet, nothing has happened.

Giving up for the moment, Drift waited for the unlucky Decepticon that would come and interrogate him. He remained motionless, letting his energy levels charge slowly.

11. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade merely grunted at the medical bot, and set himself down on the berth. He tried his best not to show he was in pain as the med-bot started to work on repairing him. The sooner he gets repaired, the better. No Decepticon would want to spend time in the medical bay any longer than it was necessary.

12. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

Jetfire landed at the HQ and ran up to Prime. "Sir, it would appear that Barricade tried to infiltrate our headquarters. We managed to chase him off, but I feel that he will be back soon." the shuttle explained. How had Barricade snuck past the sensors on the base? That was the one thought Jetfire could not get out of his processor.

13. ironarm

ironarm SHALL RETURN IN NOVEMBER

Springer was stuck in inside of his own mind. "Springer.....Springer....." A large floating head formed. It was Impactor, ex-leader of the Wreckers. "BOY I OUGHTA!!!!!" Springer lunged at Impactor's head, but it evaporated. Springer turned behind him and saw Impactor's head. "rrrr......WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Impactor replied, "Nothing....except to set you straight..." Springer asked, "WHAT?!" Impactor's head floated closer and yelled, "YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS, DUMB@$$!" "ohhh crap..." Springer facepalmed himself.

(OOC: this all takes place in Springer's head.)

14. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Only a flickering hologram sat in the drivers seat...
    "Get out? Charmed" came a gravelly and mechanical voice... suddenly, the vehicle began to warp and shift, the wheel's folding in on themselves and the chassis bending in half to meet newly formed torso with newly formed legs, a mechanical neck extended out from the cab, followed by a robotic face.
    The doors hinged, and arms swung out, the doors forming armor on the otherwise gangly limbs.
    The exposed engine block detached, and Lockdown leaned over to attach it to his left forearm.

15. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Officer Walker shouted multiple curse words while moving back words towards the buildings, "Who are you, and what's your affiliation?" She saw the other two officers move back towards their cars. She was scared, but wasn't going to show it.

Optimus nodded at Jetfire, "Check to see if the scanners were jammed in anyway. It's okay Jetfire, he obviously wasn't attacking, or we'd have him now." Prime always saw the good in things even if others didn't. "And anyway, you guys got to go out for a bit." Looking around, he turned back to Jetfire, "You seen Drift?"

16. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Lockdown's right hand receded, and a hook flipped out.
    "My afilliation lies with myself." he called out, swiping the hook through the air drammatically.
    The Engine Block on his arm converted, with two barrels now aiming at the officer...

(Gah, short post.)

17. AlphaOmegaBlurr

News Credits:
    His energy levels at half-full, Drift smiled eagerly. Now, with his power at its highest point, he attempted to break his chains.

After nanokliks of concentration, Drift broke his bonds, and now came onto the difficult part. Using a portion of his energy, he created a holographic version of his bonds, although only he would know that it was fake.

Looking forward, he waited...

18. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

"No, I haven't. And I checked the scanners before the little incursion twice. I agree that it was good to get out for a bit. Should I go on patrol to see if everything is checking out?" Jetfire asked. A patrol would be a good way to do a visual check on things, and it would keep him out of the HQ for a while anyway.

19. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    The medbot nodded to Barricade. "You are now in optimal condition, for coming off a battle. You will be in perfect in condition within a solar cycle."

Officer Walker dropped her pistol and nodded to the officers as she backed up and put her hands over head. One of the officers did the same, while the other dropped his gun and ran to his car. He pulled out his radio, and said quickly, "Get me NEST Command!"

After the briefing from both Counterpunch and Soundwave, Megatron turned down the hall and opened the door to the cell Drift was in. Walking in slowly, he said, "Ah, the Autobot Drift, not so mighty without your swords, now are you?" He laughed. "I only need some information, very little." Activating his fusion cannon and pointing it at Drift, "And you're gonna tell me."

Optimus nodded quickly to Jetfire, "Yes, that's fine. I'm gonna go look for Drift." He transforms into truck mode and drives to the hanger. "Gotta be here somewhere...right?"

Officer Walker yelled up to Lockdown, "Please, don't fire. Don't hurt anyone. You really don't need to, we can work this out. We know of your kind, it is okay..we aren't going to do anything, please just don't shoot." She was trying to save the lives of the civilians.

(UnicronFTW, don't forget about Aaron and Chad, and I didn't do anything for Devastator because I thought they had gotten to Earth by now...)

20. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade nodded at the medbot, then got off from the berth and made his way out of the medbay. Although the medbot stated that he would be in perfect condition within a solar cycle, Barricade wanted nothing more than to go straight to the brig where the Autobot they took captive is being held at and conduct some brutal interrogating. From the way he saw it, Barricade had done nothing -- except for sneaking around the Autobot base trying to gather intelligence -- to provoke being attacked by the Autobots, and so he wanted to drive home a very painful lesson to the Autobot captive...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.