Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye (Season 1) (RPG)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Galvanitro, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ironarm

ironarm SHALL RETURN IN NOVEMBER

"easy peasy, decpeticreep!" Springer transformed into helicopter mode and flew over the interstate. He couldnt shoot barricade cuz the humans. "crap. guess the creep DID get me."

Ravage jumped on Punch and bite his left shoulder. mmmm.tastes like chicken.

2. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    (OOC: 'Nuff said.)

3. ironarm

(OOC:added more stuff)

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade continued to speed along the interstate, weaving around human traffic. He detected the Autobot Springer flying high above the roadway in helicopter mode, and laughed.

Aw, poor Autobot... he can't fire on me without endangering the humans, he thought.

Barricade then swerved onto an exit ramp, making his way into a human city whose name he didn't bother catching. Now, let's see how well he can track me down in a congested area.

5. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

Jetfire flew after Springer, knowing full well that he himself could not take on the evil robot. But by flying overhead, he could seem as if he is providing backup for the triple changer and trick Barricade into leaving the area. Then the rest would be up to Springer. The jet grinned to himself. It was going to be interesting...

6. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Aaron and Chad finally caught up with Sara...
    "Hey Sara... how's it going?" Aaron asked, being familiar with her... as she has been his friend since... oh, middle school?
    Chad waved... "Hiiii" he said with a smile planted on his face the size of Canada.

Lockdown locked onto Aaron... and two other human signatures.
    "I can only expect he's told them of his findings, I suppose I'll have to do away with them as well."
    (OOC: Short post isnt short)

7. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade hissed when he detected Jetfire in the air alongside Springer. Fragging Autobots!

He started to consider his options. He could call for backup, to get some of the other Decepticons to distract the two Autobot fliers just long enough for him to get to the warp location and warp back to the Nemesis... but then that would prove that he's unreliable and not Decepticon-enough to serve Megatron. Another option he had was to just keep on driving around in the human city until he either loses the Autobot fliers or they give up their pursuit of him... but it's uncertain how long it would take for him to shake them off so he can rendezvous with the others.

Finally, he went with the only option that was acceptable to him... he will continue driving around in the human city until he's able to shake off the Autobot fliers.

8. AlphaOmegaBlurr

AlphaOmegaBlurr Many paths to choose.

News Credits:
    Drift snapped out of his trance, suddenly aware that something was wrong. He sensed different spark signatures in his trance, one of them was a Decepticon.

Running out of the base and transforming, Drift sped through traffic at full speed, and tried as best as he could to not attract eyes as he drove wildly.

Time is of the essence! Drift thought. He needed to help his comrades.

After driving for a while, Drift had reached the city where the signatures originated.

Suddenly, the sound of sirens and lights flashing came near him, a collision was imminent.

9. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Sara smiled up nicely at Aaron as she slowly got up. "Okay, I guess. Haven't seen you for awhile." She looked at her bike and slowly picked it up, and moved it to the side walk leaning it against a building. Looking at Chad, she asks, "Hi, I'm sorry, but I can't remember your name, it's been a long time." She fixed her hair, which was so long it went over her shoulders on the front and the back and down her back a good amount.

Soundwave took the chance that Punch would be disteacted and attempted to kick him off. "Inferior Autobot spy. Destruction of your processors is eminent."

10. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade saw an oncoming car, and quickly slammed on the brakes. He came to a complete stop just a mere inch away from the car, narrowly avoiding a collision. He waited at least a few seconds, before he swerved around the car and continued to speed throughout the city.

Fragging human traffic, he snarled to himself.

11. ironarm

Springer saw what Barricade almost did and decided to do the same thing. He quickly transformed into car mode and sped past Barricade. He was gonna wait for the right time to strike....5...4...3...2...1...NOW! Springer hit his brakes and slammed into Barricade as hard as he could. "oww...my @$$ hurts...." Springer transformed into robot mode and noticed Barricade's entire front bumper...was stuck in his butt. "OWWW!!!!!!!" Springer oulled it out and stabbed Barricade with it.

12. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Chad had a slight crush on Sara... so her not remembering his name hurt.
    With a pout he told her, "Chad... my names Chad.". He turned his back to them and ducked his head. Embarassed and saddened...

Aaron snickered at Chad's reaction... then he answered gher question,"Yeah, been pretty busy.".

Lockdown hurled himself off the building... transforming in midair, and landing flat on his wheels... a small large bounce in the chassis due to suspension.
    He drove as fast as those wheels could drive him towards the three organic signatures...
    Wasn't long until cops were on his tail.

13. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade didn't see Springer until it was too late; he collided right into him. Grunting in pain, he struggled to transform into robot mode. He saw Springer about to strike him with what was his alt-mode's front bumper, and quickly dodged the attack. He then grabbed hold of Springer's arm, and tossed the Autobot right down onto the road.

No sooner had he done that, he painfully transformed back into alt-mode and sped away.

14. ironarm

"WOAH!!!!!" Springer fell to the ground....HARD. Something cracked. Springer moaned and groaned. A human looked at Springer directly. The human had wavy black hair, green eyes, and a look of shock in his face. He was tall and lanky. He was wearing denim blue jeans with a hole in the left knee and a T-shirt with Nintendo's Mario and Donkey Kong on it. His name was Paul Robinson. Paul looked at Springer and realized this an Autobot. The ones that help that group NEST.

15. Im No Hero

Im No Hero ze best reader

News Credits:
    punch knew he was out numbered between ravage and soundwave so he threw ravage off and did what any good spy did/... retreated then when he was out of sight he transformed into counterpunch and ran to soundwave holding his left arm.

"soundwave ive been hit! that damn autobot punch shot me!"

16. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Sara smiled at Chad, "Sorry, I'm bad at names. I can remember the person perfectly sometimes, but not their names. Which is the case with you. So have you two heard about the Autobots staying here to protect us?" She went over to her bike, and started loosening the assembly that held the handlebars and wheel so she could turn it around.

Soundwave nodded to Counterpunch. "Autobot Punch: Annoying. Death is optional, injury is mandatory. Let's leave." He starts flying to the location where they could safely warp from.

Three police cars chased after Lockdown. "This is Officer Walker, I'm in pursuit," says an attractive female officer, Laura Walker, older sister of Matt Walker. Two others followed her, as they tried to keep up with Lockdown.

17. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade felt it was safe to start making his way back to the warp location, and so he drove out of the city, leaving the way that he had come into the city in the first place. He also felt that he should report himself to Soundwave, which he did.

"Barricade to Soundwave. I have just lost the Autobots that pursued me, and I am now making my way back to the warp location. I have, however, sustained some damage. I will be at the warp location as fast as I can in my injured state."

18. AlphaOmegaBlurr

AlphaOmegaBlurr Many paths to choose.

News Credits:
    After coming close to a mean collision with Barricade, Drift had sped after the Decepticon, taking detours to remain unnoticed.

Where is he going? Seems to be in an awful rush. Least he's going slow enough for me to keep an eye on him.

For safety measures, Drift activated his unique cloaking technology, knowing it would sap his energy, but he needed something to keep him unseen.

19. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

Jetfire snarled as he realized that Barricade was getting away. The shuttle then decided to fire off one shot before the evil robot got away. He did so, aiming at Barricade's side. Then, Jetfire turned and flew back towards the HQ where he was needed. "So much for the combat I was expecting..." he muttered as he flew away.

20. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade just barely managed to dodge an incoming shot from high above in the sky, cursing to himself. Why can't the slagging Autobots just leave him alone? He scanned the sky, and detected the one Autobot flier flying away, apparently heading back to Autobot HQ.

Yeah, go back to your slagging HQ, Autobyte. I'll deal with you another time... preferably as soon as I get myself fixed, he said to himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.