Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye (Season 1) (RPG)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Galvanitro, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    People... allow me to repeat ourselves.

If you are not officially partaking in this RP... DO NOT post.
    If you want to post, PM the user Galvinitro.
    Until you are recruited, sit down, and shut up.
    The posts you make will be disregarded, and may harm your chances at being let in to the RP.
    Even if you do post, it is not regarded as Canon.
    That is all...
    Quit. Freaking. Replying, you are not members of this RP.

2. cagliostro

cagliostro Victi Vincimus

Which rule was number five? Was it 'do not take about Fight Club'?

3. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    (@Brawlastator: Thanks, for being civil about it, I look forward to recruiting you. :)  )

Skywarp yelled just as he got nailed by some of Springer's laser blasts, and crashed into the ground. He fired a few missiles off, but Springer dodged them. Skywarp saw the human coptors, and jets coming in, and fired a few more missiles off at those.

Ratchet let Aaron get out, then transformed into robot mode. They were here. The U.S. Army base of Los Angeles. "Where do we go, Aaron? Can you find him in the complex?" He asked curiously.

Optimus sped down the road, towards where the battle with Lockdown and Skywarp was heating up. Optimus spoke over the intercom, "So what'd I miss, outside of Cliffjumper getting here?" Cliffjumper said, "Well, I came here to te-" Sara quickly cut Cliffjumper off, "Drift was killed." Sara fell down as the truck and trailer stopped abrubtly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Days Ago,

Drift transformed and raced down the road. He had finished his scouting mission, and was going back to join up with Bumblebee. Suddenly a huge burst was heard, and hit him hard, tearing apart nearly his whole side panel. He transformed into robot mode, and slid to a stop. He looked around, and whispered to himself, "What was that?! Have I been spotted by the military?" He looked at the side of his body that was falling apart, and grimaced.

Out of the shadows came a tank, but not a tank he recognised. Soon he heard a voice, a scary voice, "So you think you know metallikato. Ha! You know nothing!" The tank transformed, into a being much larger than Drift. Drift shouted, "Bludgeon!!"

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

OOC: For the last time, ALL non-RPG members DO NOT POST in this thread until Galvanitro recruits you. If you do not follow Rule #5 as posted in the first post of this thread and do not heed our warnings, you will lose your chances of joining this RPG.

Barricade searched just about everywhere on the Nemesis for Counterpunch, all except for his quarters. Not really wanting to deal with him, Barricade decided to simply patch communications with Counterpunch.

"Barricade to Counterpunch, do you read me? Shockwave wants to see you, pronto."

With that, Barricade awaited Counterpunch's reply.

5. Titanic X

Titanic X Believe in the future!

The pilot yelped as he put his copter into a dive. The missiles barely missed. Jenna glanced at him. "Be careful!" she said.

"Sorry," the pilot said. Jenna tapped into the comm lines of the others and snapped out an order.

"Evasive maneuvers! On the double!"

The entire air wing became nothing but blurs of speed as the jets and helicopters avoided the missiles, one helicopter puling off a barrel roll and releasing flares to get a few missiles to explode against each other. The ploy worked. "Nice one!" Jenna cheered.

The pilot gave a thumbs up and a grin before he put his chopper in a chase after the fighter jet robot. He armed a few missiles before releasing them at it. In a flash of silver and compressed gas, the missiles fired at the robot and streaked towards it.

Jenna looked at the man beside her. "Do it!"

The man grinned and released several rounds from the gun mounted beneath the helicopter's nose.

The jets followed suit, releasing a barrage of their own missiles.

The barrage was as deadly as it was awesome in firepower. Jenna smirked, recalling his uncanny skill; she had sen it once before in the battle in San Diego. "As soon as that thing teleports, fire off a few sabot rounds at it when it appears! And also fire off missiles at that car. Don't let it get away either!"

"Yes, sir!" the pilots said in unison.

6. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

OOC: STOP THE POSTING IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE RPG, OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO PREVENT YOU FROM JOINING!

Jetfire flew around, trying to find a way to hurt Lockdown. This was going to be harder than he had thought.

-----------------------------------
    Tai let out a low growl as he observed the tanks. This was not good...

((Short post.))

Edit: Fixed. Sorry about that. Just frustrated at the unnecessary posting. That's all.

7. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    (OOC: That was very unneccesary, TF_rocks. Can you at least change it to normal font size.)

Skywarp teleported, only to reappear and get slammed by a barrage of fire. He changed his missile launchers to laser guns, and started firing them at the helicoptors. They were annoying to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drift missed getting his by Bludgeon's sword again by seconds. This dude was trying to kill him and it was obvious. He jumped up onto the side of the building, and used it as a launchpad, flying into the air. He slices down underneath, and deeply cuts into Bludgeon's shoulder. Bludgeon quickly turned and cut into Drift, knocking him to the ground.

8. Titanic X

The leading helicopter barely avoided the barrage of lasers, followed by the rest of the force. One of them, however, got hit in the rear rotor. The pilot cried out. "We're hit! Preparing to eject!"

But before he and his crew could, the copter blew to pieces. Jenna snarled as she looked at the pilot of the chopper she was in. "I'm taking over."

The man nodded and allowed her take over. Jenna grabbed the controls and pitched her craft to the side before firing off a few sabot rounds. "Open fire again!"

The fleet did so, this time releasing a barrage of bullets and high explosive rounds. A few choppers hovered down to the road, hoping to initiate an aerial roadblock to prevent the enemy jet from getting away.

"Get ready as soon as he warps!" the chopper pilot said.

"Yes, sir!

9. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    Starscream sighed and turned around to go to Skywarp's location to provide him and Lockdown with backup. He soon arrived to find that both the Autobots and the human military were attacking the them. He quickly fired at some of the human jets and helicopters that were firing at Skywarp.

"Need some help Skywarp?" Starscream asked.

10. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Skywarp saw Starscream draw some fire, and yelled, "Oh, hey, Starscream. Are you all we get...because if you are, we are officially slagged." He loved making fun of Starscream. He flew forward towards a helicoptor, and rammed it had, the blades cutting into him and tearing apart at the same time.

11. Titanic X

The copters blocking the road stood little chance against the other enemy jet. Corporal Wilson swore loudly. "DAMNITALL!" she cried. "We need to fall back to safer ground!"

She banked her copter and a few jets followed, one of them doing a barrel roll just as the pilot fired missiles and blew the incoming plasma barrage to nothing. They sped back to a safer distance.

"All right! Arm the warheads and fire another round! Then we're falling back!" Wilson snapped.

"Yes, sir!" the remaining pilots cried.

As one, they released the remainder of their arsenal, using it as cover to escape back to the carrier to rearm and consider their next course of action.

(OOC: Nice idea, Nitro! This is one good fight. But next time, there might be a surprise in store... Who knows?)

12. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Lockdown, taking advantage of Skywarps distraction, leaped off the building, transforming in mid air, only to take off at high speeds.

Aaron, abruptly kicked out of Ratchet, gained his bearings, and slipped the helmet over his face.
    "I'm not expert Ratchet, so I couldn't tell you exactly. Though, once I'm in... it's be a lot easier to deduce an answer."

(Not a short post XD)

13. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

Tai by now had run off and took a military helicopter back to Area 51. He hoped that the satellites of the GSOU could track Lockdown, because the Autobots were not doing as well as he had hoped.

He ran inside the base, flashing his ID as he did so. "No time to explain." Tai said in a hurry. The guard just stared at him before shaking his head.

The command room was a flurry of activity as Tai ran inside. "Have you tracked Lockdown yet?" he asked a female technician. "Yes, he is running from the Autobots, but we don't have his trajectory yet."

"Damn!" Tai swore as he pounded his fist against a console.

------------------------------------
    Jetfire smirked as Lockdown headed his way. "Got you now..." he murmured as Lockdown reached his location. When he saw Lockdown, Jetfire released energon seeking missiles on the enemy. Of course, he only had two, but they would do for now...

14. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    Starscream rolled his optics at Skywarp's comment before replying.

"Well I guess I could leave you to fight alone then Skywarp," Starscream said as he fired a few more shots. "But where would be the fun in that?"

He noticed then that the humans were falling back. He tried to get a few more shots in at them before they left.

15. Titanic X

The assault that they unleashed slammed into the barrage let loose by Starscream, causing a protective smokescreen to cover them as they retreated. During the retreat, Corporal Wilson relayed the situation to Terra back on the carrier.

Terra's eyes widened when the story was done. "What? Seven helicopters were taken down?!" she cried.

"Yes, ma'am," the corporal said. "The enemy took them down without any remorse or hesitation. The rest of us managed to fall back, and we did manage to damage one of them with sabot rounds."

Terra nodded. "Good. As soon as you get back to the ship, we'll try to figure out our next course of action."

"I have a recommendation anyway," Corporal Wilson said. "I suggest we try to find the Autobots' hidden base and report to them the situation."

"All right. Get back here and we'll start looking," Terra replied.

"Good. Our ETA is about half an hour. We'll be there soon."

"Roger. See you then." Terra nodded at the comm officer and he shut off the radio. She looked out at the smoke curling skyward, her eyes fixed on the horizon. With any luck, by this time tomorrow, they would have information on the whereabouts of the other Autobots.

If at all.

16. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Lockdown drove directly towards the missiles, transforming into robot form, he set his hand on the ground and pushed himself off, as he flipped over them...
    they missed, but hey swung right back around towards him.
    He let off a few stray bullets, one impacted directly into the warhead of one, and the blast radius of that destroyed the other.

17. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Last post, I promise, just curious - when are you guys going to start the second episode? Like, late September? October?

18. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

OOC: It's not clear yet when we will start the second episode, or how soon we will be recruiting new members. Contact Galvanitro; he'll tell you when.

19. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Cobra Zartan, you are not a member of this RP, and never will due that spam post of yours.

20. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    So I shamshed up my g1 wheelie and I can't even play pretend with you guys? Last time I checked the board was open to all registered members. Seams like your trying to make this thread a dictatorship.

Anyway UnicronFTL, since you don't own the board I am still playing.

After the giant explosion Wheelie still functioned but most of the other robits were blown to smithereens, Wheelie checked the corpses of lockdown and barricade for spare parts but found only scrap :( 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.