Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye (Season 1) (RPG)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Galvanitro, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ironarm

ironarm SHALL RETURN IN NOVEMBER

Springer asked the scientest,"Any...De....cepti....cons....on the........scanner...?" Later he would asked him if he could help stopping his pyschological madness.

2. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    The Constructicons hadn't yet made a trip to earth... so they remained in their cybertronian alt forms.
    Scavenger was looking for a place to go and terrorize once they reached the planet...
    "Hey, Crusha', how's this?" Scavenger said, pointing to a place on the map called 'New Jersey'.
    "Hate it." BoneCrusher said with a deep mechanical sigh.
    "New York?" Scavenger asked again...
    "Hate it."

Scrapper ordered Long Haul to collect any loose scrap metal he saw ling around from the Nemesis' wreckage.
    "-rassumfrassum-" Long Haul grumbled, in his typical: "I do everything" meme.

3. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Soundwave landed flawlessly on the ground, and pressed a button on his shoulder, "Laserbeak, Ravage, Eject. Operation: Surveillance."

They flew out from his chest and transformed into their beast modes. Laserbeak flew stealthily towards the NEST base. Soundwave then turned and said, "Decepticons, transform." He flew into the air, but not too high up so he wouldn't hit the scanners.

At the NEST base, Optimus Prime slowly walked into the the NEST command where Matt, Jetfire and Springer were at. He called out as he got closer, "Any signs of Decepticon activity yet?" He heard a loud whirring and turned, watching as Rollar came flying in at high speed and hit a wall. Optimus sighed and shook his head, before turning back to the other Autobots.

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade transformed into his alt-mode, which was a black Saleen S281 Mustang converted into a police cruiser. A very fitting alt-mode, he thought, for getting around to gather intelligence. He drove towards the NEST base, eager to start the reconnaissance mission.

(OOC: Ironarm, please follow the "wait until 2 others post before you post" rule.)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  5. Takeout

Takeout Mistress of the Night

(OOC: Uh, Galvanitro, Soundwave's buttons are on his crotch. :)  )

Bludgeon walked out of the briefing room. As usual after an encounter with Shockwave, he had the urge to go on a violent rampage and hope that Shockwave would be one of the victims, but restrained himself by noting that there will be plenty of Autobots and humans to take out his anger on when the Decepticons attack Earth.

"Perhaps.....there is an upside to Shockwave's existence after all." he thought.

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

(OOC: Soundwave has a button that ejects all of his cassette guys on his shoulder, otherwise the buttons on his crotch are for when he playbacks the cassette guys' findings.)

7. ironarm

(OOC: ok, TC. Thanks for reminding me about the rule.)

EDIT: Ravage wanted to follow Soundwave, but he couldn't. Megatron's orders. Hmmm...i wonder if they will fight some Autobots...

8. Takeout

Takeout Mistress of the Night

(OOC: @TC: Either way, Galvanitro still made a mistake.)

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

(OOC: Uh, Ironarm? Megatron is not on Earth, and Barricade -- along with Soundwave, the other cassette guys Soundwave released, and Counterpunch -- are making their way to the Autobot base.)

10. ironarm

(OOC: how am i supposed to know that???
    EDIT: accidently overlooked that detail, rewrote the Ravage part)

11. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    (OOC: By actually reading)

The constructicons watched as the troop made their way to earth...
    "Gah! We never get to do ANYTHING..." High Tower exclaimed.
    "I hate them..." mentioned Bonecrusher, while Scrapper yelled out:
    "You know what... let's follow them~! The hell with whether we were ordered or not... We need something to do and dammit, we're gonna' do it!"

12. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

Jetfire shook his head at Springer's question, only to hear Prime's words. "No sign of the Decepticons on the scanners yet, sir." Jetfire replied. "Talk about boring." The shuttle looked over the scannera again, trying to find any sign of enemy activity. "Scanners have been quiet."

13. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

(OOC: Ironarm, if you want to participate in the RPG, you're going to have to read every single game post to make sure you know what's going on before you post.)

14. ironarm

(OOC: i did, i just overlooked that detail. Won't make that mistake again)

Springer asked Optimus, "Prime, can I talk to you for a second?". He wanted to ask Prime if HE used to be a good leader. He hoped Prime wouldn't insult him, like some other Autobots did.

15. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Optimus smiled a little at Jetfire, "I doubt they'll stay away long." Hearing Springer, he turned and nodded to him. Looking back to Jetfire, he says, "Let us know if there's trouble." He then proceeded to follow Springer.

Soundwave flew to the side of the base, and stopped there. Activating his comm for one short message he tells Counterpunch and Barricade, "Splitting up is necessary to avoid detection. Try not to draw attention to yourself, but if you are attacked, destroy them."

Matt turned to watch Optimus and Springer walk away, and smiled, it was amazing how like humans these guys were. Looking to Jetfire he says, "See ya later, Jets, I need to head to the video conference with Washington." He runs down the stairs and towards the confrence center.

16. TF rocks

Jetfire looked back at the screens, hoping for some action soon. He leaned back and glanced at the radar, knowing that his duty was important. But Jetfire was also eager for battle. The radar was blank, no signals coming in. A groan escaped the mech's vocals. When would those 'Cons attack?!

17. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Barricade received Soundwave's message, and quickly replied, "Understood." He veered off towards the left, and made his way slowly around the back of the base. As he did so, he began to scan the place, cautiously.

18. ironarm

Springer asked Prime, "Do you think I was a good leader? Cuz, I think sucked. I lead the fearless Wreckers into a battle we couldn't win. Megatron and Barricade slaughtered them, along with other 'Cons." Springer looked down hoping Prime woud give him words of wisdom.

19. TF rocks

In the command center, Jetfire looked at the scanners again, only to see a blip that was not in the database. "Jetfire to Prime, I just picked up an unknown signal outside the NEST base perimeter. I think it may be a Decepticon. What should we do?" The white mech was now worried that NEST had been compromised by the 'Cons.

20. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Glitch.
    Ignore this post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.