Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye (Season 1) (RPG)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Galvanitro, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

((To you four newbies, please do not post in here unless you are in the list on page one. This is getting out of hand. It you continue to post like you are now, then I will have to tell Galvanitro about this. And I don't want to have to do that. Please respect our decision for now and then we will see. Also, no original Autobots or Decepticons for now.))

Tai looked back at the tanks and snarled. "Stand down at once! The red and blue one is not our enemy!" he cried. The tanks did so, but Tai was still nervous. He was unsure if they were under orders from the capital or not.

---------------------------------------------
    Jetfire snarled as he saw his missiles get blown up. So much for that. "Slag him! He's good. Very good..." the shuttle murmured as he flew overhead.

((Tampa, you are very good. Please don't quit the RPG. It was just one little mistake. We will let it slide, because it was so small. I agree with T+C and Galvanitro. Keep posting with your characters. We need you as a player.))

2. Titanic X

Titanic X Believe in the future!

The sky was crystal clear, with not a cloud in the sky. A bird circling overhead was startled out of its flight by a massive black shape that flashed by, followed by two more.

The Blackhawks kept pace with the convoy of vehicles, and their pilots and gunners were ready for combat. One of them opened up a comm line to the others. "Okay, guys. You know the drill. Help the...Autobots take down that car. But stay clear of his weapons. Don't let him get a lock on you!"

The other copter pilots sounded off in response. "Good!" the leader said. He glanced at his copilot. "Jenna, try to open a channel to that green Autobot. Tell him that we're here to help!"

The copilot nodded. "Yes, sir!"

She fiddled with the controls of her headset and opened a channel. She hoped that it was the channel the Autobots were using to communicate with.

"Attention Autobots! This is Corporal Jenna Wilson of the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS George Washington. We are not here to fight! We are here to help you out!"

She waited for a reply.

3. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    ((OOC: Hey guys, I haven't RPG'd in a long time. Mind if I join in the fun? :)  ))

===================================================

We belong to him. We belong to him. We belong to him.

That voice. That damned voice. His men. His stooges, more accurately. Once-proud Decepticon warriors. Now...stooges. Slagging stooges.

We belong to him. We belong to him. We belong to him.

Ocular perception returned. Slowly. Staggeringly slowly. Microservos rotated corneal simulators into place, locking them into the central ocular-cognitive mainframe. Data began to flow from the ocular subsystem.

Too much data. A headache. One that throbbed to the same pattern as the auditory hell that was We belong to him. We belong to him. We belong to him.

Beyond the optic sensors there was...OH BY PRIMUS HIMSELF...

Fingers and hands reached out desperately, grabbing for a hold. Optic sensors brought back...space. The emptiness of space. Stars, and stars, and stars, and stars...

...and obelisks. Two long, immense obelisks that curled off towards their pinnacle opposite each other.

...and that was enough to cause the headache to increase to maximum.

Here he was - Galvatron, the pillager, the ruiner of worlds, the universe's most feared Decepticon plague - lying prone on the surface of Unicron once again.

Unicron!? Why was he here? Wasn't he reduced to the slagged remains of a head and stuck orbiting Cybertron?

Galvatron struggled to raise his weary shell to some sort of standing position. Pain - immense pain - tore through every servomuscle controller in his body. picoprocessors returned stack overflow errors, damage control subsystems howled in pain, all adding to the headache that pounded rhythmically with We belong to him. We belong to him. We belong to him.

...but the Decepticon conqueror was now on two feet, and that was the first step towards getting back to conquering the universe. Until he looked down.

The sweeps, the armada, his leftennant Cyclonus and his right-hand bot Scourge all lay prone on the surface of Unicron, their mouths all moving on their own, as if possessed. We belong to him. We belong to him. We belong to him.

<WELLLLCOOOOMMME, GALLLVATROOON.>

The voice tore through the Decepticon's head like Dinobot teeth, causing neurocircuits to override and eliciting a painful scream from the Decepticon conqueror.

"What...why are you here? How are you still alive? I thought our species had terminated your worthless spark core eons ago!" Galvatron couldn't help but wick a tiny smile to accompany the last sentence. If there was one thing he could never get enough of, it was mockery.

<I HAVE SUMMONED YOU HERE FOR A PURPOSE.>

"We've gone through this before. You know how it ends. Not well for you, if I remember correctly."

<WE SHALL NOT WASTE TIME DISCUSSING ALTERNATE TIMELINES. THIS IS WHAT I COMMAND. YOU ARE TO KILL THE FOLLOWING CYBERTRONIAN BEINGS.>

The headache Galvatron had been enduring before was like missing a single transmitted bit compared to what happened next. Petrabytes of data flooded his memory core instantaneously, causing the Decepticon to scream in pain as he clutched his overloaded head. Images, soundclips, stellar cartography, video, audio, piles upon piles of facts and clips of data poured through Galvatron's brain at a pace he could not control. Shockwave. Ratchet. Lockdown. Springer. Devastator. Dirge. Tracks. Octane. Barricade. Computron. Cloudburst. Pounce and Wingspan. Optronix. (Who? Galvatron thought, and immediately regretted it as a flood of images of a young Optimus Prime swamped his neural processor.)

The names made no sense. They had no organization or connections to one another. Some of these names were Decepticons, some were autobots. Some were scientists, others soldiers...

<TERMINATE THEM, GALVATRON. PERMANENTLY. OR YOU WILL ONCE AGAIN BE LOCKED IN A STATE OF PERMANENT TURMOIL AND PAIN.>

As he recovered from the massive memory core overload that had just occured, Galvatron's optic sensors picked up on the fact that his soldiers had risen, and were moving to surround him. Their optics no longer had the same blank stare that functional-input-only Cybertronians had; his soldiers looked to him with confusion, uncertainty and weariness that the Decepticon conqueror had experienced moments ago, awaking atop the planet-eater and chaos-bringer once again.

"You drive a hard bargain," Galvatron muttered with an optic-roll. He then leveled his vocal processor at his allies and began spitting orders.

"DECEPTICONS. We have been tasked with the destruction of several Cybertronians. I can offer you no further explanation for the cause of their termination, other than to point out that their deaths ensure our lives. As you are MY soldiers, I am certain that this will not be a problem. Understand?"

A series of disgruntled, ferocious "YES SIR"s were returned.

Almost instantaneously - and, again, with one of those distinctly Unicronian headaches - Galvatron's optics flashed with a brightness that he was not prepared for. Just as soon as he had begun to scream out in pain, it was over.

They were on Earth. Galvatron immediately recognized it from the stench. Living matter byproducts, tainted with combustion-engine pollution, seared his gastronomic subsystem. It riled him. Angered him. The last place he wanted to be, ever again, was Earth.

...but there were targets on this planet. Targets that needed to die. Targets whose death assured Galvatron's continued existence.

"Decepticons, disemminate. Begin recon. Reformat if necessary. Our first target is the bounty hunter Lockdown."

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  4. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

((You're a really good writer, OWAT! :)  ))

5. Ops_was_a_truck

Ebay:
    Thanks!

EDIT: Oh no, I just read the rules, and I think I might be overstepping my boundaries! When are you guys recruiting new members for the next season?

6. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    When this episode is over... and it never will be if you guys keep interrupting us.
    Hold onto your butts, and wait it out... okay? PM Galvinitro...

7. TF rocks

((Deceptikitty, please stop inviting everyone not on the list into the RPG! It is not your place to do that! Only Galvanitro can do that! Sorry, I just needed to get that out. But what I said is true. Only Galvanitro has the power to allow new members, and that only happens during the recruitment threads. So please stop this. It is making things tough for the players of the RP.))

8. Titanic X

:thumbdown  Hello! You can't just barge in and start posting whatever you want. You have to be invited by Galvanitro. It's like TF rocks said. I know I'm no advisor, but could you please wait until the next episode? That will make it easier for all of us here, you included.

9. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    ((OOC:
    New Rule, and is on the front page. Do Not Post In The RPG Unless you are a member of it. If you want to join in, PLEASE PM me and I will let you know when we are letting more people in.))

10. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Since we've had constant disruption of the play flow, where will we pick up?

11. TF rocks

THANK YOU!!!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: 

12. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

I don't mean to cause any problems, but if this is an invite only kind of thing.. shouldn't this be a social group? I just wanted to join in your fun, but if it's private it shouldn't be in an open board :(  I also didn't invite anyone else in, they're just good writers and I decided to comment on their skill :) 

13. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    ((@Unicron: We'll just keep going, if I'm not mistaken, Lockdown's being shot at, ^.^, lol.
    @tf_rocks: You're Welcome))

EDIT:

@Decepti-kitty: We want everyone to be able to read and enjoy this. It is semi-open, we will be having recrutiments every other episode. You can join in then. We have never once said it was an open RPG.

@Titanic-X: Do you want me to add Jenna to the character list? Just need to know her ageish.

14. TF rocks

((Sorry about that Deceptikitty. I just assumed that you were, I did not understand fully. Please do not take it the wrong way, but you do have a point. Still keep an eye out for another recruitment thread if you want to join. And again, I am sorry about assuming you were inviting the others to join.))

15. Titanic X

Eh. Why not. She's about 32. 31 and a half, to be exact.

16. Ops_was_a_truck

Ebay:
    Wow, you guys are pretty strict about this. My mistake for not obeying the rules and just jumping right in. I'll avoid posting in the future.

17. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

OOC: Please bear in mind that non-RPG members can read this thread, but if you wish to participate in the RPG, wait until Galvanitro is ready to recruit new players. Things were going along just great until non-RPG members started to post in the RPG without asking Galvanitro's permission to join. We want everyone to be able to have fun in this RPG, but not when non-RPG members just join right on in and interrupt the flow of things.

So please, all non-RPG members, heed Rule #5. Thank you.

Now that we've hopefully got this all straighten out, let us RPG members continue on this episode without any more further interruptions.

18. Brawlastator

Brawlastator "woah oh oh woah oh oh" - tarzan boy, baltimora

News Credits:
    ((OOC: I'd just like to take this quick chance to apologize for interrupting the game. I was not aware of the rules and I look forward to the next recruitment! :D ))

19. Im No Hero

Im No Hero ze best reader

News Credits:
    shockwave pushed a button "very good starscream, now im getting readings that both skywarp and lockdown are under heavy fire from autobots, im sending you there location, provide them back up..."

"counterpunch... that name it feels so...so unfamiliar i am an autobot... my name is punch i think...

punch's log #5413

ive been in deep in the decepticons ranks for a long time now and never suspected of anything...until now.... this 'con, Barricade, is exceedingly clever and after my assistance of drift escaping i believe he has begun to expect me as a turncoat, if it comes to the time where he reports me to megatron or shockwave he will have to be eliminated quietly, until that time i will keep him under close observation...

i am currently unable to return to earth i would love to help you autobots but i would be exposed, until the time when i return primus help you all...

punch singing off..."

counterpunch put his head in his hands and sighed... he didnt know wat to do anymore, he couldn't rescue prime on his own... but he couldn't help the autobots either...

edit: ooc: should we regard the posts that non players made as canon or not?

20. E.Rabbot

E.Rabbot Abundant Member

I think you should. Public thread gets input from the public for the public to see...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.