Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye (Season 1) (RPG)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Galvanitro, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

gfgfgdf

2. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    ((Im no expert expert Tamp, but I think that bit with Laura and the dash/ohshit handles was a powerplay, considering its someone elses character))
    Lockdown proceeded to transform into his robot form, and raise his left arm, aiming it towards the missiles... if he let off a EMP burst at just the right time, it would either destroy or throw off the missiles...
    The warheads grew closer, and he shot off the fully charged blast...
    The warheads exploded in a flurry of debris...

He turned around, and ran, scaling a building using his grappling hook.

3. Im No Hero

Im No Hero ze best reader

News Credits:
    shockwave sat behind a large console flanked by both soundwave and barricade, he sighed and massaged his temple he had heard the battle between skywarp and lockdown "skywarp come in, tell lockdown im willing to pay him his normal going rate, half up front half after the fact, if he refuses then disengage pursuit we cant afford anymore attention." shockwave switched comm channels "starscream, what is the situation with mindwipe and skystalker i need them on this ship ASAP." shockwave sat back and though for a moment... "barricade go locate me counterpunch he should be somewhere on the ship..."

4. Tampalicious

fggfg

5. Tampalicious

6. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    ((Whoa, dude... I was just telling you that that was just a little powerplay, I didn't say that you seriously messed up, or that you didn't belong here... hell, I didnt even plan on telling Nitro about it, because it wasnt even that big of a deal. I'm not an official anymore, just an advisor, so I'll let Nitro deal with the rest of this... but personally, I thought that reaction was way-overboard. chill o.o))

7. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

((OOC: Hey guys, I just thought I'd join in on the fun :)  You guys seem to need more players, thought I'd hop in!))

Banzaitron heard an explosion nearby, and along with it was the familiar chorus of metal pieces. He knew what that sound meant: scrap metal. With a grunt he unsheathed his katana and hurried towards his new destination. On his shoulder was a young Japanese girl, still in her sailor uniform. She began to tie up her long black hair while Banzaitron increased his speed. "Where are we going, Banzaitron-sensei?" She finished pulling her hair into a sleek ponytail and grabbed on tight to his metal shoulder. "We're going to make a good profit, Ami-chan," he growled as he approached the smoking wreckage.

Ami climbed off of her robotic companion and ran towards the smoke. She coughed and covered her mouth, unable to continue through the smoke. Banzaitron soon passed her and lifted up the leftover pieces of Hot Rod's body. It was nothing but a barely connected head and torso. He took out a knife and sawed the Autobot's head off, tossing it in Ami's direction. "This will fetch a fine price," he mumbled as he carved away at the pile of Autobot remains.

8. Tampalicious

fdgdsgsd

9. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    ((This is actually a pretty good moment... if Tamp wants to leave, and Deceptikitty wants to join, then they could trade places. I'll be sure to bring it up with Galvinitro, okay you two?))

10. Brawlastator

Brawlastator "woah oh oh woah oh oh" - tarzan boy, baltimora

News Credits:
    ((Hey, if you guys are looking for new writers, I'd happily step up! I've been following the RPG for a bit, and it seems like something I could totally get in to! :D  So, think Kitty and I are writer material?))

11. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

((OOC: Brawl, you're a good writer from what I've seen. You should join in!))

12. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Whoa guys, chill for a moment here.
    I'm no longer a leader of this RP, but I am an advisor.
    Tampalicious' previous actions were a bit overboard. (Not his offense, but his reaction), but it may be enough to get him kicked out... it's not my call though, it's Galvinitro's.
    The new episode has just started, and Nitro made no motion to form a recruitment thread...
    but, if Tampalicious chooses to leave, or is kicked out, then you two may be considered.
    Tampalicious is a really good writer, and I would hate to see him leave, and in fact... I quite enjoyed the way he posts. But, it doesnt go without saying that Deceptikitty also is a fantastic author as well, and I was blown away by her post.
    We'll have to withold the final judgement until Galvinitro comes online, okay?
    I myself would love to have all three of you... but it may not happen that way.
    Just hold on tight, okay guys?

13. Brawlastator

Brawlastator "woah oh oh woah oh oh" - tarzan boy, baltimora

News Credits:
    ((OOC: I figure I should give a sample of my writing to prove to you guys that I can actually write. Here goes nothing! :D ))

Hoist stood in the bridge of the CSS Oshirimori, gazing up at the vast emptiness of space. The starlight reflected off of Hoist's black chassis, causing a brilliant shimmering effect that was dazzling to the eye. Hoist often stared at the stars, contemplating where to go next. The Oshirimori was a small mining vessel, with a crew no larger than five. It's crew was populated by gruff misfits, roughly cobbled together in to a functioning unit. They all shared one thing in common, however. They all joined the Oshirimori's crew in the pursuit of adventure.

"Yo, Bots." Shouted Hubcap, the ship's communication's officer, "I just picked up an Autobot distress beacon. Say's we should 'ead to a planet called Earth. Sounds like they got caught up in more than they could process. Whadda ya say, Cap?"

"Like, nah, man." Interjected Beachcomber. "I'm not gonna navigate the Oshie in to a battlefield. War is pointless, man. I say we just ignore it."

"Ignore it? Sounds like insecticon talk to me." Said Clocker, the ship's mechanic. "I built this ship to take a beating. It'd be a waste of all of our time to just let her sit here. Most action this slaggin' ship's seen was when that crackpot Swerve almost blew her back half clean off. "

"I HEARD ZAT, YOU BORON-HEADED IMBICILE." Shouted a very offended Swerve.

"Nobody cares if you heard me, you cross-wired glitchhead!" Retorted Clocker. "You shouldn't be mixing explosive chemicals on my ship!"

"Like, your ship, man? This is our ship, brother. We all live here, we all gotta get along." Stated Beachcomber, in at attempt at making peace. "Besides, it's the boss-man that tell us what to do, not you."

Hubcap nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's 'Oist that tells us where to go, not you, bozo. So, cap? We goin' to this place or what?"

Hoist continued staring for a while, and then turned.

"There are... good bots down there. Good bots that... Need our help." Hoist spoke, starlight gleaming off of his gray visor."

"It's our duty as Autobots to help those in need. Hubcap... send a message to the Autobots, and tell them we're on our way."

"Will do, cap!"

"Clocker, start up the engines. Prepare for... hyperspace travel."

"Yes sir, Captain Hoist Sir!"

"Beachcomber... plot us a course. We're going...

...to Earth!"

((I promise, if you guys let me in, that my future stories won't be this long! I just wanted to introduce my characters, is all! :D ))

14. Tampalicious

vbghgh

15. Tampalicious

kkk

16. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    WTH!! I'm sorry, but sheesh. I go away, for a few hours, and this place goes nuts.

*Calms down*

@Tampa: Don't leave, we love ya, you're a very good player and add a lot to the RPG. I didn't see your post, so I can't judge whether it was a power-play or nature of physics. But please, calm down, we don't want you to leave.

@Decepi-kitty, Brawlastator, and The_Ovlar (Responding to your PM): You all sound awesome!! I'd really love ya to join in, but please wait until the next recruitment, which will be at the end of this episode. That's the way we keep order in the RPG. If people were let in on the fly this could get really messy, really fast. Just look for a topic that says "More Than Meets The Eye Recruitment #2" Thanks for understanding.

And Note to anyone else: Please do not post in the RPG topic if your not a member of it, it disrupts the play flow, send me a PM if you are interested, and I'll immediatly reserve a place in the next recruitment for you. Thank You.

I'll be doing my post in a bit.

17. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Sara smiled at Tai, and nodded. General Wheeler smiled at her then turned back to Tai, his frown back, "Who called those tanks?! Get them away. We need to get Mr. Big Red and Blue out of here, and back to work!"

Cliffjumper was about to blast the chains, when they came unlocked, and Optimus fell forward, falling down to the ground, "Owwwh." was all Optimus could manage at first. He slowly got back up, and said, "Thank, Cliffjumper." Cliffjumper stammered, "I but, I...uh..." Optimus patted him on the shoulder and walked past. He transformed into vehicle mode, hooked to his trailer. Cliffjumper transforms and drives up into the trailer, and waited for Bee and Chad to get in as well.

Sara watched them getting ready to leave and looked from her grandfather to them, "Can I?" General Wheeler nodded, "Only if you contact me, every hour." She nodded, and huggged him one more time, running towards the trailer.

Springer changed to robot mode, and fired a few shots at Lockdown, "Eat this!" Skywarp floated up in the air, "Lockdown!! Shockwave says he'll pay your normal rate! Half now, half after you do your job! Hurry up and answer!" It was only a matter of seconds before the Autobots started firing on him as well.

Soundwave contacted Starscream, "Starscream, did you make contact with Mindwipe? Were you successful?"

(Sorry for shortness of Soundwave)

18. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    Bumblebee watched as suddenly the tanks stopped coming and then they left. He looked around to see that Optimus was free and that they were getting ready to leave. He transformed into vehicle mode and drove up and into Prime's trailer with Cliffjumper.

"I've contacted both Mindwipe and Skystalker. I gave them the location of the warp gate, if they're going to help they'll show up," Starscream said answering both Shockwave and Soundwave.

Starscream then arrived at the warp gate, transformed, and walked through the warp gate to arrive back on the Nemesis.

19. OptimalNemesis

OptimalNemesis Banned

Meanwhile on Planet X, Sideways reads the newest issue of PlayBot...with plenty of energon tissues closeby.

20. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

(OOC: DeceptiKitty, Brawlastator, OptimalNemesis... please note that unless you've been recruited by Galvanitro himself, you are not allowed to post and join in this RPG as it will, what Galvanitro said, disrupt the story that we have set into motion. If you're really interested in wanting to join, please wait until Galvanitro starts recruiting again. That goes for everyone else who isn't a player in this RPG.

Galvanitro, if you haven't done so, I would strongly recommend that in the very first post you should make an announcement that members who are not recruited to play in this RPG should not be posting in the RPG thread. This is the second time that we've had unauthorized members posting game posts in this RPG, and forgive me for saying so, but I just don't want this to happen again. If necessary, I can do us all a favor by starting an invite-only social group for this RPG to better control who posts in the RPG.

And Tampalicious, what's with all these ridiculous posts saying "fdgdsgds"? I have no idea what's going on with you, so please don't be posting such posts. If you can't post an actual game involving your characters, then don't post. You were doing good, so why blow your chances of being able to participate in this RPG if you post in the manner you're doing just now?)

Barricade growled, but he left the room in order to find Counterpunch for Shockwave. Of all the mechs he has to go and find, he had to find the very mech that he just cannot stand and had pulled some very suspicious stunts, notably attacking Barricade while he was fighting with the Decepticon-turned-Autobot Drift and then allowing said mech to escape after claiming that mech had knocked him out.

There had better be a slagging good reason Shockwave wants that fragger, Barricade thought to himself.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.