Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye (Season 1) (RPG)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Galvanitro, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

esseg

2. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Tampa, we don't kick anybody out unless they want to be kicked out, :) , or extremely inactive. You are neither. You've been doing great, and you'vve been doing really well in the fights, you all have been.

Hey, TF, yes, I'm putting your character in. I'm in the middle of updating the first post as I type this message.

P.S. Oh, and Tampa, Megatron is kinda of a blend between WFC and G1, though his looks are more based in WFC. Optimus is the opposite.

3. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Okay, I updated the first post everyone! Later, I will do the first post for Episode 3.

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

For fight scenes, it's best to say "so-and-so fired several shots at such-and-such," and then wait for the other person to respond to their character being fired at. It's just courteous to do fight scenes in this matter, because it allows all players to properly interact with each other's characters.

If you were to say "so-and-so fired a shot at so-and-so's chest," and then made the other person's character, say, collapse to the ground and enter stasis lock... then that would be power-playing, the act of playing someone else's character without their permission, and is something that we disapprove of doing in RPGs.

Hope that answers your question.

5. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Episode 3:

Ratchet had split them up as best as he could, even though it was hard. The Autobots had had a hard past couple of days, with the capture of Optimus, the mysterious death of Drift, the disappearance of W.A.R.S. and the sudden arrival of Cliffjumper. Drift's death was felt by Jetfire and Springer the most. To them, it must seem like their whole team was falling apart. That's why he had put them together, but not on the team to rescue Prime.

He knew that their emotions would make them unable to do their job well, the same reason as for why he didin't put Laura on the team to rescue Matt, no matter how much she hated him for it. Instead, he put Springer, Jetfire, and Laura on the team to hunt Lockdown. It made sense. Put that angry energy into something good.

Ratchet along with Hot Rod and Aaron, were on their way to a military base in Los Angeles. Before they left, every human was fit out with something that suited them best, be it armor, tools, basic weapons, stun devices, etc.

Sara hid with Chad right next to Bumblebee and Cliffjumper, who were getting ready to go in there. Sara smiled at Chad, and leaned over to hug him slightly, before giving him a light kiss on the cheek. It was just a friendly kiss, the kind she'd give her brother, so why was she blushing, as she moved away from him.

She shook her head at herself, and pressed some buttons on the armor suit the guys had built for her. She used her computer skills, and all the hacking tech Ratchet could cram into the suit, to hack into the bases camara system. Talking to Chad, Bee, and Cliff, she said, "Okay, their's a clear way in if we just blast through the gates, and go straight in. We have to be fast, or we'll get in trouble really fast."

Springer drove with Tracks while Jetfire flew overhead. He was really excited, because they thought they may have locked onto Lockdown. Laura, who was riding inside of Tracks, and was also covered head to toe in thick armor, smiled inside of her helmet. "Okay, according to Air Raid, he shouldn't be too far ahead."

Skywarp, who had some how mangaged not to be blown up by Lockdown, laughed and said, "Then Shockwave demanded that I get help for them, and asked me to get you. So, will you come?" He was waiting for Lockdown to shoot him.

(OOC: Here are the team's for reference. Unicron, outfit Chad and Aaron with whatever you like just don't over do it.

Rescue Optimus:
    Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Sara, Chad

Rescue Matt:
    Ratchet, Hot Rod, Aaron

Clear Names:
    Springer, Jetfire, Tracks, Laura

Back-Up:
    Air Raid, Sideburn, Emvy, Paul)

6. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

Jetfire was elated to go after Lockdown. This time, that mech would pay for what he had done to them... "Lockdown should be up ahead somewhere. This time, he will be going down!" Jetfire whooped as he did a loop-de-loop in the air. The mission was now underway!

-------------------------------------
    Tai looked on as he stood beside General Wheeler. He was certain that the Autobots were not to blame for the loss of life, but they had taken human lives with their battles. Still, claiming that they all were evil was going too far.

His superiors at the GSOU base had been clear on the mission: to help prove the Decepticons were the real threat. But so far it was not going to well, since he was under the command of General Wheeler The man was just too thick-headed to see beyond one enemy. That attitude would never fly in the GSOU's operations.

"You would never make a good member of the GSOU..." Tai murmured under his breath. "Especially with that attitude of yours..."

7. Titanic X

Titanic X Believe in the future!

Terra smiled as she stood out on the flight deck, the carrier's powerful engines pushing them through the sea at better than thirty knots. She always felt a sense of relief when the ship was out at sea.

As she stood there, the second in command came up beside her. "Captain...Are we going to begin the 'search' for the good Transformers?" he asked, emphasizing the word 'search' with his fingers.

Terra nodded. "Yeah. But first, we need to get the general location of where they are."

"That's not gonna be easy," the man said. "The world's a big place. And we exactly can't go on shore, now can we?" he added.

"Who said anything about going on shore?" Terra asked.

The SIC cocked an eyebrow. "Pardon?"

Terra smirked as she looked at him. "I just got off the line with a friend of mine less than five minutes ago. She works for NASA and agreed to get us the use one of the military's highly advanced spy satellites. It's a risky move, but well worth it in the long run. Once we pinpoint their location, we'll send a chopper in to the base."

"And then what?"

Terra shrugged. "We'll have to see."

The SIC nodded. Personally, Terra hoped that her decision was the right one.

8. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    "Don't worry, being fast is what I'm good at," Bumblebee said as Sara told them they would have to be fast when they went in to rescue Optimus.

He and Cliffjumper, along with Sara and Chad had been placed on the team to rescue Optimus. Bumblebee had to admit he was excited, but still a little nervous about their mission. It was up to them to rescue the Autobot leader and that could be a pretty big job. They were going to have to be very careful.

"So do you want to blast open the gates Cliffjumper or should I?" Bumblebee asked.

Starscream had finally arrived at Mindwipe and Skystalker's location.

"Shockwave asked me to come find you two. Megatron's been captured and we're planning a rescue mission and Shockwave said you would be of great assistance. Here's the location of the warp gate, go here so you can get to the Nemesis," Starscream said, giving them the location of the warp gate.

He then transformed back into his vehicle mode and flew back to the warp gate so he could go back to the Nemesis.

9. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    ((OOC: only thing I'm unhappy with was the mention to ChadXSara, when I was actually trying to et up AaronXSara o.o)

Lockdown had his smoking barreled Emp launcher pointed directly at Skywarps spark...
    "Sorry, mate. I only work for profit... and I see no such profit in it for me."

Aaron wore a black jumpsuit, with red armor on the forearms, chest, shoulders, thighs, and shins. With built in weaponry, akin to the suits of Ironman that he read about in comic books.
    He adjusted the mouth piece, and tried it with Hot Rod.
    "Hot Rod, you come in?"

Chad wore a White Exo suit... capable of almost everything a small Transformers could.

10. Tampalicious

ewwerwer
    erw

11. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    (Don't worry, Unicron, she's a teenage girl who notices a boy paying attention to her. I have absolutly no plans for her to treat Chad like anything more than a brother. I was thinking AaronXSara as well. Tampa, I plan on having a flashback some time in the future detailing his death a bit better.)

Cliffjumper smiled, "You know me, Bee." He pulls a large laser gun off his back, and fires, blowing apart the gates to the base. He transformed into car mode, and Sara climbed into him. He sped into the base, followed by Bumblebee and Chad. "Okay, where to, Sara?" Cliff asked as he narrowly avoided a tank. "Go north, till I say, then turn right, and drive straight into the building." Cliff laughed, "Like you humans say, piece of cake!" He followed her instructions, and turned, driving right into the hanger-like area. Right in front of him, he saw Optimus there, but no sign of Megatron. Sara climbed out as Cliffjumper changed to robot mode. He ran up to Optimus. Optimus shouted, "Cliffjumper, when did you get here?!" Cliffjumper smiled, and said, "Today, Prime. Now let's see how the glass gas does on these restraints."

Sara looked at the device on her wrist and shouts, "Bumblebee, guard the entrance, tanks are coming." Cliffjumper shot glass gas out of his gun, severely weakening the chains.

General Wheeler heard the commotion outside, and ran out to check on it. He saw that some of the Autobots seemed to be attacking. "Those damn Transformers." He ran down. He may be old, but he was still fit. He entered on the side of the building, and saw Cliffjumper slowly breaking out Optimus. Turning his head he saw two people in suits who seemed to be helping them. He looked closer, and saw something that surprised, and shocked him. "SARA!!!" He shouted.

Sara turned and saw the last person she wanted to see. "No, not grandpa." Knowing she had to buy the others time, she bolted out the exit nearest to her. Seeing her do so, the General, went out the way he came in and went around the building, hoping to catch her. She was the whole reason he was after the Autobots. He had thought that they had killed her.

Ratchet shook his head, "Aaron, I wanted to ask you about something." Aaron was kind of a captive audience, being inside of Ratchet and all. "Now, I don't know a whole lot about your people and your customs, but, if one of your kind likes another of your kind, shouldn't the one who likes the other say so? Yet, your species, in recordings and in real-life don't seem to want to say anything." He was trying to drop a hint, while being subtle at the same time.

Springer drove into some foresty area, before driving out into the clearing, he transformed into robot mode. "Lockdown! Skywarp!" He shouted, pulling the gun off his back. These two had damaged him the most, and these two were going to pay for it. Laura waited inside of Tracks, "Go faster! Springer's already there!"

Paul heard Emvy question, though he wasn't paying attention, all he saw was an attractive woman coming towards him. "Huh...bwhuh? Oh, phone, sure." He slowly pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to her, with a smile.

12. Titanic X

Out in the Pacific Ocean, Terra was on the bridge of the carrier observing a ship going past when one of the officers turned to face her. The laptop he had been using showed a pursuit going on on its screen.

"Captain, we just detected a chase going on not too far from the coast! There's a car, a shuttle, and a military vehicle giving chase to another car. I think it's one of the enemy robots!" he said.

"Where exactly is the chase going on?" Terra asked as she walked up.

The man typed a command into the computer and the screen zoomed out. "It's near Los Angeles. Located right on the outskirts of the city."

Terra nodded. "Okay. Ready a few fighter jets and tell them to stay above the pursuit. If that robot tries anything, have them buzz that car."

"Which car? The one with the shuttle and military vehicle?" the officer asked.

Terra shook her head. "No. The one they're chasing. That's one of the enemies. Just don't fire any missiles or weapons. Also, send out a few choppers to make it seem like we're going to aid the base's forces. But don't have them open fire right on the good robots. Tell them to fire as close as they can to make it seem convincing," she said.

"Yes, ma'am!"

The officer relayed her orders and within minutes the two squads were deployed on their respective missions.

13. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    ((How can Ratchet shake his head in Vehicle mode? XD)

Aaron was caught off guard when the question came, and he laughed hysterically... this from a giant robot from space?
    "Yes, Ratchet... logic would normally indicate for one to speak up." he said,
    "But... your courage says otherwise."
    Aaron was in all honestly scared to tell Sara, they had been friends for a long time... and he didnt want to mess up their friendship.
    He shook it off, and started tinkering with the power levels in his armor.

14. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    "I'm on it," Bumblebee said as Sara said that some tanks were coming and that Bumblebee needed to guard the entrance.

Bumblebee went to the entrance to guard it from the tanks that were approaching. He would have to make sure that he didn't harm the humans if he had to fire on the tanks. Even then, he only planned on damaging the tanks enough to take out their weapons.

15. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Ratchet sighed, "You humans. So emotional. I've been around you for only a few days, and I've already noticed your affection for the young female. Now tell me if I'm crazy, but, shouldn't you be acting on your instincts instead of your fear?" He talked loud enougth for Hot Rod to here, "If you always fear saying or doing something, the fear will be with you forever, and you'll be unhappy. Don't put off for tomorrow."

Sara kept running, but was hindered by the suit. The General caught up with her, and grabbed her by the arm, "Sara! Stop! I thought you were dead." She tried to pull away, tears in her eyes, "Grandpa, I helped the Autobots escape. They are good. They never tried to hurt anyone."

He loosened his grip slightly, but not enough for her to get away, "You helped them? You left with them? Sar, they're dangerous. Look what they did to your town!" She shook her head at him, "It wasn't their fault. A rogue transformer activated an explosive, and the Autobot couldn't deactivate it in time. He almost died trying to save the town." The General stammered for words. Here was his granddaughter, who had been helping these Autobots...what had he done? What if she had been in San Diego during the fight...her blood would've been on his hands, not on the hands of the Autobots.

He let go of her. "Do what you want, I'm sorry, Sara. Everyone has been telling me this, but you are the first to make me listen." He pulled out his radio, "Captain, stand down, do not fire your weapons at the bots here. I repeat, don't fire." Sara ran up and hugged General Wheeler, happy.

16. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    "You know Ratchet... you're exactly right." Aaron admitted, seeing the obvious logic in ratchets words.
    "But it doesn't make admitting my feelings any easier." he thought...

With that, he closed his eyes, and grew quiet.

Lockdown was fleeing, with no intention of being caught.

(Short post...)

17. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

(OOC: I'm not ignoring the RPG or anything. Just waiting for Im No Hero to post before my character could do anything.)

18. Tampalicious

fggsgesg

19. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

Jetfire launched a few missiles as Lockdown, who was trying to outrun them. "This is for all those humans that were killed!" he snarled as the warheads streaked away. But those missiles were heat-seekers, meaning that they followed the target until detenation. Especially since Jetfire had modified them himself...

------------------------------------
    Tai looked on as General Wheeler hugged his grand-daughter. He smiled to himself, knowing that she had unknowingly helped him with his mission. "Well done. You made him see that the Autobots were the good guys." He said to Sara. If only Washington would see them the same way... Tai added mentally.

20. Titanic X

Terra smiled in response. She had been aware of what happened thanks to a special cam on the choppers she had sent. She nodded.

"Acknowledged," she said.

She turned to face the comm officer. "Tell them to hold their fire. Looks like the general saw it our way. And tell them to go after the enemy! It's time!" she said with a grin.

The officer smiled in response. "All right!" he said. He relayed the orders and within minutes, she watched as the ground sped past beneath the choppers and in pursuit of the convoy of vehicles.

"Time to give them payback for what they did!" she said. "Courtesy of the US Navy!"

----
    The Blackhawks sped overhead, their black forms easily recognizable to any who studied military vehicles. They flashed over the city and out into the desert, locking onto the convoy and their quarry.

The enemy was going down!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.