Transformers Memories from childhood that stick out

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by DocSeth81, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Markus76

Markus76 Well-Known Member

lol Your dad was an asshole.

2. GohanX

GohanX Well-Known Member

I have a few that mostly revolve around Christmas presents.

The first TF I got for christmas was... Bombshell. I was never really an insecticon fan...

The next year though my mom totally made up for it. I woke up before everyone else and went to the Christmas tree and saw this HUGE box. I went ahead and opened it to find OMEGA SUPREME! I pulled it out, and was playing with it happily. A while later my parents woke up and freaked out since I had opened my present without them being there. They were so mad.

The next Christmas was TF-gasm. I got Rodimus Prime, Galvatron, and Ultra Magnus. They ended up being my most played with TF's from my childhood probably, particularly Rodimus.

The one thing that I always wanted but never had was Optimus Prime. I got into TF a little late and he was pretty much gone from shelves and replaced by the 2005 crew. I was very surprised to open up a box one christmas that had Powermaster Optimus Prime! I didn't even know that existed. That was probably my favorite toy as a kid. I still have the remains of that one in the attic, but I have a TRU reissue in my office to remind me of that toy.