Transformers Masterpiece MP-11NT Thrust

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by chrisr291, Oct 28, 2016.

1. jhs8swd

jhs8swd Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've heard the same response from Kapow about these two clips - so perhaps this is a thing? I don't really know why it needed to happen though!

2. incapable hulk

incapable hulk I am the Liquor

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Mine was like that but after transforming it back and forth it seems to have eased a lot of the problem. Currently it's bizarrely locked in pretty tight and I have no idea what I've done differently. it was super loose out of the box.

As a result I was very disappointed and regretted buying Thrust. After transforming him though my opinion changed entirely and I now really like him as the best example of the MP seeker mould although it's still badly dated and needs to be retired after Dirge. I have written an article talking about this figure in quite a bit of depth with the odd joke thrown in (link in my sig below) and here are some pics I took of Thrust :) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    Mine wasn't even *that* loose, but i'm hoping i have the same experience cause otherwise, i'm quite enamoured with this thing.

4. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    After reading about @Jarrod 's fix, I tried it myself and it's easy! If you're keeping Thrust and comfortable with a soldering iron, I highly recommend it.

My Thrust is now loose waist free :) 

Attached Files: