2D Artwork: Transformers: Lost and Cancelled Projects Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Bombshock, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Bombshock

Bombshock That autobot with a disability and a SANE mind...

Hello guys. Now Since I'm taking a break from the Art Thread Reborn for now, There is something that you must know and it's this:

In about the year 2009 before I joined in 2012, I was working on some of my own Ideas and Projects for Hasbro, but none of them came to fruition because I was TOO young to be in it. Without further ado, I present you:

TF-Lost:Cancelled Projects.png

And now that I've Put it out, let's take on a journey, shall we.......?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bombshock

Ok, so for the first one I will show you, IS THIS:

TF-Lost:Cancelled Projects copy 2.png

I had this idea for a while now, until I began to forget about it. Just mind you all that there will be some quotes I came up with, but now no longer matter and a bit of smudges I have have accidentally left. So here's what could have been with these concepts I've developed:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Concepts 1 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 2 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 3 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 4 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 5 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 5.5 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 6 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 7 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 8 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 9 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 10 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 11 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 12 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 13 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 14 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 15 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 16 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 17 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 18 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 19 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 20 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 21 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 22 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 23 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 24 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 25 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 26 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 27 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 28 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 29 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 30 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 31 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 32 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 33 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 34 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 35 (Instructions 1-Revised).jpg Character Concepts 35 (Instructions 2-Revised).jpg Character Concepts 35 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 36 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 37 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 38 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 39 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 40 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 41 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 42 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 43 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 44 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 45 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 46 (Revised).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bombshock

Character Concepts 47 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 48 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 49 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 50 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 51 (Revised).jpg Character Concepts 52 (Revised).jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Accessories (Revised).jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Accessories 2(Revised).jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Figure Concepts 3.jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Figure Schematics 2 (Revised).jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Figure Schematics 3 (revised).jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Figure Schematics 5 (Revised).jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Figure Schematics 6 (Revised).jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Figure Schematics 7 (Revised).jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Figure Schematics 8 (Revised).jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Figure Schematics 9 (Revised).jpg
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And I get that this is it. Theses are the concepts I had in Mind but never made it to fruition since it was just playing with ideas way back in 2009 when TFA was on Cartoon Network and ROTF getting bad reviews. So comments and criticisms are welcome after this.
    -------------------------------------------
    Next Up: Transformers: Stormwatch!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bombshock

Ok you guys, here is the next one as promised:
    TF-Lost:Cancelled Projects copy 3.png

Now Transformers: Stormwatch was another idea of my own. I was going to add some characters I've known and love, but I only did two of my favorite characters during the 2010s when the WFC games came abroad. My story was going to be similar to that of the "Stormhawks" series but never came to fruition, again. SO here are the only two characters I did:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Character Toy Concepts 1 (Revised).jpg Character Toy Concepts 2 (Revised).jpg Character Toy Concepts 3 (Revised).jpg Character Toy Concepts 4 (Revised).jpg Character Toy Concepts 5 (Revised).jpg
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The third one in the middle did contain a mock-up version of what the package design would be like. Though I did do a little BETTER with a ruler as my drawing abilities progressed. Like I said earlier in my post, I didn't do much of the cast and the story as it turned out. So comments and criticisms are welcome after this.
    Next Up: Transformers: The Machine Wars: The Next War!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bombshock

Ok you guys, here is another one from the same year, but shorter:

TF-Lost:Cancelled Projects copy.png

Now Transformers: Machine Wars: The Next War was another idea of my own That was going to be a sequel to the original Machine Wars. I was going to add some characters I've known and love, but then again as I said earlier, I only did two of my favorite characters during the 2010s when the WFC games came abroad. My story was going to be a continuation of the series, but LIKE I SAID, never came to fruition, again. SO here are the only two characters I did as a teaser promotion:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Transformers Cancelled Projects-Figure Schematics 4.jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Figure Schematics 5.jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Figure Schematics 6.jpg
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The first one contains a comic with a story of my own would be like. Like I said earlier in my post, I didn't do much of the cast and the story as it turned out. So comments and criticisms are welcome after this.
    Next Up: Transformers: Transtech REBORN!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Novaxmaximal

Novaxmaximal Senator Shockwave fan

News Credits:
    Hmm these are very good concepts!
    You don't mind if I take some to do in LEGO or maybe a drawing?

7. Bombshock

Ehhhh.........................

..........................you know what? Do what you like. They're all lost and cancelled by the way.

8. Bombshock

Ok you guys, here is another one from the same year, but shorter, AGAIN:

TF-Lost:Cancelled Projects copy 5.png

Now Transformers: Transtech REBORN was another idea of my own That was going to be a reboot to the original Transtech series after it got cancelled. I was going to add some characters I've known and love, but then again as I said earlier, I only did three of my favorite characters during the 2010s when the WFC games came abroad. My story was going to be a reboot of the series, but LIKE I SAID, never came to fruition, again. SO here are the only three characters I did:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trans Tech Reborn 2.jpg Trans Tech Reborn 3.jpg Trans Tech Reborn.jpg
    Like I said earlier in my post, I didn't do much of the cast and the story as it turned out. So comments and criticisms are welcome after this.
    Next Up: Transformers: Expansive Universe!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bombshock

Ok you guys, here is the next one: The drawings and schematics you're about to see are from that era before I joined in and did some while working them out before I redid my stuff.

Here are some of the pics including box art illustrations I did:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Character Toy Concepts 1.jpg Character Toy Concepts 2.jpg Character Toy Concepts 3.jpg Character Toy Concepts 4.jpg Character Toy Concepts 5.jpg Character Toy Concepts 6.jpg Character Toy Concepts 7.jpg Character Toy Concepts 8.jpg Character Toy Concepts 9.jpg Character Toy Concepts 10.jpg Character Toy Concepts 11.jpg Character Toy Concepts 12.jpg Character Toy Concepts 13.jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Figure Concepts 1.jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Figure Concepts 2.jpg Transformers Cancelled Projects-Figure Schematics 1.jpg Box art 1 (Revised).jpg Box art 2 (Revised).jpg Box art 3 (Revised).jpg Box art 4 (Revised).jpg Box art 5 (Revised).jpg Box art 6 (Revised).jpg Box art 7 (Revised).jpg Box art 8 (Revised).jpg Box art 9 (Revised).jpg Box art 10 (Revised).jpg Box art 11 (Revised).jpg Box art 12 (Revised).jpg Box art 13 (Revised).jpg Box art 14 (Revised).jpg Box art 15 (Revised).jpg Box art 16 (Revised).jpg Box art 17 (Revised).jpg Box art 18 (Revised).jpg Box art 19 (Revised).jpg Box art 20 (Revised).jpg Box art 21 (Revised).jpg Box art 22 (Revised).jpg Box art 23 (Revised).jpg Box art 24 (Revised).jpg Box art 25 (Revised).jpg Box art 26 (Revised).jpg Box art 27 (Revised).jpg Box art 28 (Revised).jpg Box art 29 (Revised).jpg Box art 30 (Revised).jpg Box art 31 (Revised).jpg Box art 32 (Revised).jpg Box art 33 (Revised).jpg Box art 34 (Revised).jpg

10. Bombshock

Box art 35 (Revised).jpg Box art 36 (Revised).jpg Box art 37 (Revised).jpg Box art 38 (Revised).jpg Box art 40 (Revised).jpg Box art 41 (Revised).jpg Box art 42 (Revised).jpg
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Like I said earlier in my post, I didn't do much of the cast and the story as it turned out. So comments and criticisms are welcome after this.
    Next Up, The final chapter: Transformers: Regeneration!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bombshock

Now as you all know that we have reached the final chapter and the end of lost and cancelled projects, I present you:

TF-Lost:Cancelled Projects copy 4.png

Now, Transformers Regeneration was supposedly to be a direct counterpart to Transformers Prime and the "Other" version of my Aligned Continuity as usual and did do a little better before calling it off as well, what you are to see here are the coloring, the cast choices, and the designs I have made some time way back in 2012 when Transformers Prime was still on. Though you will see (once again) are some
    some quotes I came up with, but now no longer matter and a bit of smudges I have have accidentally left. So here's what could have been with these concepts I've developed:
    --------------------------------------------

Regeneration Alpha Trion (BW).jpg Regeneration Arcee.jpg Regeneration Blaster.jpg Regeneration Bulkhead.jpg Regeneration Bumblebee.jpg Regeneration Burnpipe.jpg Regeneration Cliffjumper.jpg Regeneration Cyclonus.jpg Regeneration Galvatron.jpg Regeneration Goldbug.jpg Regeneration Grimdown (BW).jpg Regeneration Grimlock.jpg Regeneration Hauldump.jpg Regeneration Highscrap.jpg Regeneration Hook.jpg Regeneration Human Cast 1.jpg Regeneration Human Cast 2.jpg Regeneration Human Cast 3.jpg Regeneration Human Cast 4.jpg Regeneration Iaconian Elder Concept.jpg Regeneration Ironhide.jpg Regeneration Jazz.jpg Regeneration Jet twin combiners.jpg Regeneration Knockout.jpg Regeneration Lugnut.jpg Regeneration Megatron (Season 1.5 Version).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bombshock

Regeneration Megatron (Season 2 Version).jpg Regeneration Megatron (Version-1).jpg Regeneration Megatron (Version-2).jpg Regeneration Megatron (Version-3).jpg Regeneration Megatron (Version-4).jpg Regeneration Megatron (Version-5).jpg Regeneration Mixmaster.jpg Regeneration Optimus Prime (BW).jpg Regeneration Optimus Prime (Cybertronian Form).jpg Regeneration Optimus Prime.jpg Regeneration Orion Pax.jpg Regeneration Perceptor.jpg Regeneration Predatron.jpg Regeneration Prowl.jpg Regeneration Quickmix.jpg Regeneration Ratchet.jpg Regeneration Ripdown.jpg Regeneration Scourge.jpg Regeneration Sentinel Prime.jpg Regeneration Shockwave.jpg Regeneration Soundblaster.jpg Regeneration Soundwave.jpg Regeneration Starscream.jpg Regeneration Supernus.jpg Regeneration Swoop.jpg Regeneration Thunderblast.jpg Regeneration Thundercracker.jpg Regeneration Trailbreaker.jpg Regeneration Trypticon (Version-1).jpg Regeneration Trypticon (Version-2).jpg Regeneration Ultra Magnus.jpg Regeneration Vehicon Drones.jpg Regeneration Wheeljack.jpg
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The third one in the middle did contain a mock-up version of what the package design would be like. Though I did do a little BETTER with a ruler as my drawing abilities progressed. Unlike what I said earlier in my post, I did do much of the cast and the story (Three seasons and a premise) as it turned out which would contain Megatron coming back as a truck, and then revitalized as galvatron, and using some ideas before they were used in DOTM, AOE (Honestly, I hated that film so much in secrecy) Prime, and Prime Beast Hunters, including my concept ideas of sparkbreathers. So comments and criticisms are welcome after this.
    So I guess this is it, Thank you all for taking on a journey with me and I'll be back with better art on my Art Thread REBORN, so ADIOS!

• Like Like x 1