Transformers Legends: Unleash the Beast

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Omega Supreme-1, May 7, 2013.

1. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Transformers Legends - Episodes: Unleash the Beast

Here's all the info on the next Episode of Transformers Legends, starting tomorrow! This particular one feels especially relevant to Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters! Happy hunting everyone!

"EPISODE DURATION: 5/8 - 5/15

Shockwave has made a terrible mistake! Uncovering an ancient sample of CNA, he cloned some of the deadliest and most fearsome lifeforms from Cybertron's past. However, not even he could anticipate the beastly fury of these ancient monsters. Now that they are on the loose, it's up to you, Razorclaw and Divebomb to hunt them down and stop them.... before Lord Megatron finds out!

WHO MAY ENTER

Anyone is free to enter after reaching level 5.

EPISODE RANKINGS

When the Episode ends, players are ranked according to the amount of Episode Points they've accumulated, with high-ranking players receiving powerful limited edition TRANSFORMERS Legends cards!

PARTICIPATING IN THE EPISODE

Find a Terrorcon Squadron when scanning any area.
    Battle the Boss!
    If the enemy is too strong, work together with your allies to defeat the enemy!
    Earn special rewards with Episode Points. Everyone who participates receives rewards!
    FINDING TERRORCON SQUADRONS

After starting the Episode, you can find Terrorcon Squadrons through exploration. The Bosses can be found in both Decepticon and Autobot missions.

BATTLING THE BOSS

After finding a Boss, tap ACCEPT to engage in combat. The amount of time available for the battle depends on which Episode Boss you face. Battling a Boss consumes Battle Cubes.

You may battle a Boss as many times as you like within the given time limit. If the Boss’ health drops to 0 before time expires, the battle is won.

BOSS BATTLE STRATEGY

Assemble a deck with 9 Units.

Stats

A Unit's position in your deck determines the bonus applied to its stats. The front row receives a 3x bonus to both HP and Attack during battle, while rows 2 and 3 receive a 2x bonus.
    Unit’s HP: (TRANSFORMERS Character Card HP stat x Weapon Card HP %) x Position Multiplier.
    Event Bonus Character Cards

Boss Episodes include special TRANSFORMERS Character cards with Attack Power that is increased by an additional factor of 3 or 5 times for the duration of the Episode.
    All Super Rare Decepticon Character cards will receive and additional 2 times Attack Power bonus for the duration of the episode.
    WORK TOGETHER TO DEFEAT THE BOSS!

If a Boss still has HP after a battle, you can ask your allies for help.

REWARDS FOR ALL

If the Boss is defeated within the time limit, everyone who participated in the battle receives Episode Medals. Additional rewards, such as more Episode Medals, Battle Cube Recharges, and bonus Episode Points, are granted to players who accomplish the following goals:

First Blood: The first player to discover and attack a Boss.
    MVP: The player who deals the most damage will gain bonus Episode Points.
    Finisher: The player to deal the finishing blow to a Boss.
    Rewards for Joining: Everyone who participates in a Boss battle receives rewards.
    Friendship Bonuses: Defeat a Boss with enough players and everyone will earn extra rewards!
    Rewards for Joining: Everyone who participates in a Boss battle.
    Rewards are only earned if the Boss is defeated within the time limit.

EARNING EPISODE POINT BONUSES

You also earn Episode Points in addition to rewards for defeating a Boss.

Receive rewards for achieving certain Episode Point levels.

Rankings are determined by the amount of Episode Points accumulated at the end of the episode.

High-ranking players receive limited edition Rare and Super Rare TRANSFORMERS Character and Weapon cards.

IMPORTANT

The terms of the Episode are subject to change without notice.

Medals obtained during the Episode will be automatically converted to normal Silver and Gold Warrior and Weapon medals after the Episode ends.

Any items obtained through bugs or exploits will be confiscated.

Episode Ranking Rewards will be granted within 24 hours of the end of the Episode.

Special Medals are rewarded to the top players at the end of the episode. After the episode, the Special Medal gives you the chance to open one 15 card pack in the Spacebridge, but only for a week after the Episode ends!"

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

Not really news, we've known of this for several days. Event has not been posted to FB and may change...be careful of jumping the gun on these reports, Mobage does love to move the timeline and other aspects at a moments notice.

3. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Hopefully it'll be easier and less invasive than Fatal Furies.

4. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Predacons vs Predacons, in a sense.

5. ZacWilliam

ZacWilliam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's interesting to see them take a Prime storyline and adapt it to their more G1 venue.

-ZacWilliam, although to be fair G1 Terrorcons never really had a G1 origin so that works fine as an addition to me.

6. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

Damn, I love these events.

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    News to those of us not regularly reading the game thread in the video games forum. Though I take your point as far as there being no official announcement yet.

8. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    im still working upgrading my level 4 slipstreams to TS, then upgrade, ugh

9. asphalt

asphalt King of the road

Ebay:
    I came in late on the furies, I'm looking forward to starting this one at the beginning.

10. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Renegade

I started playin on the ios about a few days before FF. i probably should have followed that game thread alot more but did end up learning a bit after that first event. One thing is that i kinda wish that mobage didnt lump the newly accessed ios user with the android ones. I felt soo outmatched when it came to ranking.

11. Tux Chaos X

Tux Chaos X Spades Slick

Awesome! I look forward to being stuck in the 700s to 1000s again while people with disposable income buy their way to the top :3

12. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Predacon on Predacon crime :eek: 

13. Atomatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    wow, be happy with that! i was in the 4000s

how did you get that high (without spending money as you alluide to)??

14. Atomatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    really? they do that? well no wonder, as an ios user i thought i was doing something wrong, good to know i will get stronger, eventually...

15. Hothouse Prime

Hothouse Prime Not old... Just older.

Wow... Still trying to get everything sorted out from the Furies event. Wish they would do a PvP event like Marvel WOH does. At least I stockpiled a few battle cube recharges from the last event, and slogged my way to a couple of Flamewars I'm trying to level up atm...

16. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Renegade

Yeah, i went thru my allies list and started to remove some lower ranked players and started to send request to the higher level players that i can find. Just so i can find and participate in matches that payout better have a chance to even finish. Saw a lot of unfinish matches within the lower ranks.

17. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When you get to episode point levels... Do you get the credits, recharge cubes and what not at that point or is all this stuff given after the event?

18. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    Anything earned via points you get when you get those points.

It's only the ranking stuff you earn later.

19. Atomatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    every ally i look at (on ios) is the same level as me, suspicious, so idk what im doing

20. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So every time I reach a point level where I'm awarded 3000 credits some cube recharges and so on, I get that stuff right away?